GAME OVER: BLUE vs. RED

Moderator: Community Team

Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 109

Re: Day 2- BLUE vs. RED

Post by Quin »

I always get that urge to tinfoil when someone 'randomises' a vote and lands on somebody who already had votes. I'll look back for actual reasons behind the suspicion there.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 329

Post by Epignosis »

Lack of discussion makes baby 3J cry.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Day 1- BLUE vs. RED

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Scotty wrote:This might be cliche but I'm not thrilled with any of Marmot's 7 posts so far. Granted, that was Day 0. But he could probably shave the fluff, that naked rat
What's a townie Marmot look like?
I cut out the naked mammal even though Eloh is dead.

We know this is a fabricated question, because either Jack knows MM is a civilian or he doesn't care for the answer because MM isn't.

Given that Scotty had already implied his reason for not liking MM's posts (they're devoid of game-related purpose), this by itself looks suspicious to me. However, subsequent MM interactions make me less inclined to believe they are working together.

I do believe, on the other hand, that Jack's exchange with Scotty about other people opened the door for this pointless question:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Tell me more about DF's meta. He made it like 3 posts before getting replaced in the only game we've played together.
Scotty never got back to answer about DF. For the same reason outlined above, Jack obviously wasn't interested in learning anything about DF (notice that he never got an answer and never asked anybody else about DF). Given what was already said about DF's tendency toward being a low poster (what Scotty said and Jack's mention of DF getting replaced), and given that Jack only asked this specific question about MM and DF, I believe one of them is on his team.

Between the two of them, I'd say it's DF.
Do you think it's unlikely that Jack was asking those questions so he could get in on the ground floor for a future wagon against them?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
DFaraday wrote:I won't be able to catch up on the thread until tonight, so I randomized Sawyer. I hate randomizing, but I haven't read since page 3 and literally have no suspicions yet.
This was Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:13 pm EST. I note that there were only seven pages, which means DF was only four pages behind. Surely he could have skimmed and made a more informed decision in that time, could he not?
DFaraday wrote:Finally caught up. Good result, all! RIP Elo.

I agree that there's no rush to lynch Jack, we just need to be careful about how close lynches are or he could tip the scales. Then again, I doubt he'd use that to save a teammate, but rather frame a civ.

To Sawyer: I have no suspicion of you. I randomized from everybody besides myself and it was you. That's all.
This next post is Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:15 am EST, over 36 hours later. In it, DF did nothing but talk about Jack- no mention of suspects, whom he would have voted had he been caught up, no ideas on who is a civilian- nada.

I'm voting DFaraday.
This earns the Quin stamp of approval.
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Scotty wrote:This might be cliche but I'm not thrilled with any of Marmot's 7 posts so far. Granted, that was Day 0. But he could probably shave the fluff, that naked rat
What's a townie Marmot look like?
I cut out the naked mammal even though Eloh is dead.

We know this is a fabricated question, because either Jack knows MM is a civilian or he doesn't care for the answer because MM isn't.

Given that Scotty had already implied his reason for not liking MM's posts (they're devoid of game-related purpose), this by itself looks suspicious to me. However, subsequent MM interactions make me less inclined to believe they are working together.

I do believe, on the other hand, that Jack's exchange with Scotty about other people opened the door for this pointless question:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Tell me more about DF's meta. He made it like 3 posts before getting replaced in the only game we've played together.
Scotty never got back to answer about DF. For the same reason outlined above, Jack obviously wasn't interested in learning anything about DF (notice that he never got an answer and never asked anybody else about DF). Given what was already said about DF's tendency toward being a low poster (what Scotty said and Jack's mention of DF getting replaced), and given that Jack only asked this specific question about MM and DF, I believe one of them is on his team.

Between the two of them, I'd say it's DF.
Do you think it's unlikely that Jack was asking those questions so he could get in on the ground floor for a future wagon against them?
Yes. I don't think he was thinking that far ahead, and even if he was, he was doing it wrong. Asking "what's so-and-so's meta" doesn't give them a stepping stool to credibility.

Jack can clarify if he wants. :grin:
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

thellama73 wrote:Well, I just spent a long time looking at Quin. The thing I noticed about him was how short his posts have been. More than half of them are under 10 words. I wanted to see if this was typical or some sort of tell, so I looked at some previous games. Quin was a little chattier in Felt 2, where he was civ, but in A Mafia of Unfortunate Events, he was quite short, and an Indy. I thought I might be on to something, but then I looked at Lost 2, where he was a civvie, and his posting style is very similar to what I'm seeing here.

So I'm back to square one on Quin. :shrug:
\_(:T)_/
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

One benefit to lynching Jack today is to remove the WIFOM factor from his posts. Since he became confirmed he's only interacted with Epi. I refuse to read into that but I can see it being argued one way or another.

I realise we shouldn't be arguing about Jack right now, but that needed to be said :grin:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:One benefit to lynching Jack today is to remove the WIFOM factor from his posts. Since he became confirmed he's only interacted with Epi. I refuse to read into that but I can see it being argued one way or another.

I realise we shouldn't be arguing about Jack right now, but that needed to be said :grin:
The more he talks, the more I like him. Talking mafia is what I like to see.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:One benefit to lynching Jack today is to remove the WIFOM factor from his posts. Since he became confirmed he's only interacted with Epi. I refuse to read into that but I can see it being argued one way or another.

Did you ever read into my interaction with SVS? You said you would but I haven't seen a conclusive something from you.
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 185
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:I think someone trying to set up you most likely.
If someone tried to set Epignosis up, they didn't do a very good job.

Banners and Stuff
Spoiler: show
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

S~V~S wrote:
Epignosis wrote:Let me try that again: Stop worrying about the outed member of the mafia. Who are his teammates and why? Go after them.
At this point he's just a distraction. Here we all are arguing over whether to Lynch him or not rather than discussing alternatives.

Make the outed baddie go away.
What are your alternatives for discussion?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Did you ever read into my interaction with SVS? You said you would but I haven't seen a conclusive something from you.
If I'm honest, and I hope you don't take offense, I'm not really interested in it. If you really want me to, I will.

Do you think S~V~S should be lynched?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I have a mild suspicion of SVS at this point.

I gather from her posts today that she's a little perturbed. I can't tell if it's because Epignosis threw shade at her for the killing of Elohcin, or something else.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

If I'm honest, and I hope you don't take offense, I'm not really interested in it. If you really want me to, I will.

Do you think S~V~S should be lynched?
I think you were misunderstanding it from the beginning, my biased self and I don't think there's actually anything in it. So, feel free but :shrug:

I don't suspect her. Our conversation told me nothing and I haven't been reading much in detail. I'll give you something more conclusive at some point today.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Though I will say that her acting like I was running her in circles didn't make sense when she didn't make much of an effort to clarify things.
ImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 179

Post by thellama73 »

Long Con wrote:You're damn right I'm not on his team. But I don't see that in those two extremely minimal "interactions".
Maybe I'm just better at seeing things than you are?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Long Con wrote:You're damn right I'm not on his team. But I don't see that in those two extremely minimal "interactions".
Explain your Day 1 vote in the clearest terms possible.
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Be careful how many adverbs you use thellama73.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I have to say, I'm a little annoyed at Floyd. He has four posts, none of them containing actual content He missed the lynch vote. This is the second game I've played with him in short succession where he has done this. If he's a civ, he's a useless one. If he's mafia, he's escaping with very little scrutiny. At times like this I feel like returning to my low-poster lynching strategy of yore.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Explain your Day 1 vote in the clearest terms possible.
Don't tell me what to do.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:I have to say, I'm a little annoyed at Floyd. He has four posts, none of them containing actual content He missed the lynch vote. This is the second game I've played with him in short succession where he has done this. If he's a civ, he's a useless one. If he's mafia, he's escaping with very little scrutiny. At times like this I feel like returning to my low-poster lynching strategy of yore.
It worked in that other game where you bussed your teammate. :grin:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

In the course of my rereads, I came across this:
FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:If Scotty is bad, isn't this the time his team is supposed to tell him to get in here?
Or they're throwing him to the wolves.
Let's hope so. I forgot how stressful this game is :scared:
Why so stressed on Day 1, FZ? You haven't been a serious contender for a lynch. Worried for a teammate perhaps?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:In the course of my rereads, I came across this:
FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
FZ. wrote:If Scotty is bad, isn't this the time his team is supposed to tell him to get in here?
Why so stressed on Day 1, FZ? You haven't been a serious contender for a lynch. Worried for a teammate perhaps?
Is Scotty her teammate? :confused:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Marmot wrote:
thellama73 wrote:In the course of my rereads, I came across this:
FZ. wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Is Scotty her teammate? :confused:
Scotty was not the only person taking votes on Day 1.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

And it would be nice if you would let people answer for themselves, Metalmarsh89.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:And it would be nice if you would let people answer for themselves, Metalmarsh89.
A wise man once said.
thellama73 wrote:Don't tell me what to do.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

It's just that it's frustrating when you're trying to read reactions from people, to have those reactions undercut by someone else jumping in and providing pre-written talking points for the person in question.

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I don't understand your point, and I'm not going to wait around for FZ to answer to hear your point.

Epignosis and FZ were talking about Scotty, so what teammate could you mean?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

Marmot wrote:I don't understand your point, and I'm not going to wait around for FZ to answer to hear your point.

I could mean anyone who was taking votes or being talked about. My point is that if FZ is a civilian, she had no reason to be stressed out at that moment. But the larger point than that was that I wanted to see how she would answer my question, a point which you have now ruined.

thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

I'm going to bed but one more observation first: SVS admonished us for wasting time talking about Jack and suggested we talk about other suspects instead. She hasn't said anything since. Is she eager for discussion, or not?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

thellama73 wrote:I'm going to bed but one more observation first: SVS admonished us for wasting time talking about Jack and suggested we talk about other suspects instead. She hasn't said anything since. Is she eager for discussion, or not?
I noticed this too, and it's a reason I'm suspicious of her.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

thellama73 wrote:
Marmot wrote:I don't understand your point, and I'm not going to wait around for FZ to answer to hear your point.

I could mean anyone who was taking votes or being talked about. My point is that if FZ is a civilian, she had no reason to be stressed out at that moment. But the larger point than that was that I wanted to see how she would answer my question, a point which you have now ruined.
No reason? No reason at all?

She went the extra step to question my view on Scotty. A Mafia member had no reason to do that. She raised a point in Scotty's favor, which I rejected, and she ultimately did too.

FZ. is a civilian in this game.
notsawyer540
The Mark
Posts in topic: 103

Post by notsawyer540 »

Hey everyone. I'm a couple pages behind, but I just wanted to check in and let ya'll know I've been writing for one of my classes for the last 12 hours and I still have another midterm to study for before I drive to school tomorrow. I'll be home after the vote, so I'm leaving my vote on Jack because I know for sure he's bad. I'll try to make time to catch up before I leave in the morning, but I can't make any promises.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

She went the extra step to question my view on Scotty. A Mafia member had no reason to do that. She raised a point in Scotty's favor, which I rejected, and she ultimately did too.

She also had no reason not to do that. If it's about mafia not needing to oppose a lynch that isn't on one of them, I'd say that that's poor mafia strategy which I'd only expect from the least invested baddies.

What would you say if I said I'm getting BTSC vibes from the two of you?
ImageImageImageImage
FZ.
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 36

Post by FZ. »

you're probably all asleep anyway, but I don't have time right now. Just skimmed the pages and will make this short.

LC, you asked if I saw what llama saw in your posts that told him he wasn't bad. I don't know, but I know that for me, I read something and it just feels a certain way, so maybe he's like that too. llama feels like he's looking all over the place with his observations. I want to think it's a civ tell, but I'm not sure. I've seen civ llama tunnel like no other when a civ and this game he's throwing observations on everyone. Not sure what to make of it yet, but I'm not to worried at this point.

llama, to answer you question about why I said I forgot how stressful this game was, and why I would be stressed, I guess unlike you I hate getting a civ lynched and it makes me feel guilty when I contribute to another fellow civ lynch. Since all I know is my own role, I didn't know what the results would be.
Image Image ImageImage
ImageImage
TheFloyd73
The Mark
Posts in topic: 9
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by TheFloyd73 »

I know any excuse for low posting is going to be held against me, so I won't bother exclaiming one.

From my brief reads, I can take this:
As already stated, Wilgy lost his usual cherpiness when Jack's role was revealed. That's a subtle detail that's well-pointed out. I don't feel implied to label him as scum at this stage, but I'm open to any change.
With Jack's role revealed, I can understand the benefits of lynching and not lynching him. When I have the time, I might investigate his associations and statements before Night 1.
Heck, Long Con holds a strong stance of being the interrogator. It makes it difficult to assume his alliance. I've seen it in other games as well. I know I'm probably stating the obvious, but doesn't anyone else think likewise with me?
Winner:
Tree Mafia (MVP)
Lost Again Mafia (Season One)
Haiku Mafia
Game Of Champions 2016

Host:
Currents Mafia
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 102

Post by MacDougall »

Notsawyer, SVS, Faz, Joh.

Game over hand me my medal.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 62

Post by S~V~S »

Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Yes, I would beinterestedin that as well.

Every time I come in here I get annoyed that we are not lynching the outed baddie, and I leave, lol. He is just a distraction, and won't help us find other baddies. He needs to go.

Why am I giving you a medal, Mac?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

He's probably interacting with Epi since Epi is in charge of saving him.

Let's make a deal; if we lynch anyone other than Jack, and they are not bad, we lynch Jack next, no arguments, no questions. I have played whole games as an outed baddie and the longer you let it go on, the harder it is to get rid of the outed one. If we lynch someone who IS a baddie, I will shut up and tow the party line re lynching Jack.

Although, again, I would much rather lynch Jack.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

ebwop, I did not mean that toimply Epi was a teammate, that bit about "in charge of". That was ironic. Although I would not rule it out that he would defend a teammate so hard. First it would be unexpected that he would not just heave the guy under the Greyhound. And one of the best Mafia wins I have ever seen,although I don't recall the game,it was a small game on the Piano) was when Rabbit and Tranq openly acted mega bad. They defended the other baddies, they blatantly did all the things baddies should not do. And noone thought they were bad becasue WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM.

But to be clear, I do not necessarily think that that is the case at this time.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

S~V~S wrote:

Let's make a deal; if we lynch anyone other than Jack, and they are not bad, we lynch Jack next, no arguments, no questions. I have played whole games as an outed baddie and the longer you let it go on, the harder it is to get rid of the outed one. If we lynch someone who IS a baddie, I will shut up and tow the party line re lynching Jack.

I'd rather lynch Jack too. Voting there, I imagine I'll sleep through EoD.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 150

Post by DrWilgy »

Boo! Boo!

Jack votes are weak and lazy.

Boooo!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
thellama73 wrote:

She also had no reason not to do that. If it's about mafia not needing to oppose a lynch that isn't on one of them, I'd say that that's poor mafia strategy which I'd only expect from the least invested baddies.

What would you say if I said I'm getting BTSC vibes from the two of you?
I'd say things that would hurt your feelings. Luckily, this was a hypothetical scenario, and you didn't actually say that. ;)
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 150

Post by DrWilgy »

SVS, have you had a firm opinion on anyone this game?

Why or why not?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

DrWilgy wrote:Boo! Boo!

Jack votes are weak and lazy.

Boooo!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:
Quin wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

Yes, I would beinterestedin that as well.

Every time I come in here I get annoyed that we are not lynching the outed baddie, and I leave, lol. He is just a distraction, and won't help us find other baddies. He needs to go.

Why am I giving you a medal, Mac?
Who is distracted? I'm not. I'm focused on finding Jack's team.

Yes, he needs to go, but so do his partners. Why aren't you interested in spending your time today tracking them down? Why are you annoyed? You know Jack is bad, so what are you discovering by getting annoyed that other people are hunting down his team?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

thellama73 wrote:
Or maybe you know and you don't have to really try to see?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

TheFloyd73 wrote:I know any excuse for low posting is going to be held against me, so I won't bother exclaiming one.

From my brief reads, I can take this:
As already stated, Wilgy lost his usual cherpiness when Jack's role was revealed. That's a subtle detail that's well-pointed out. I don't feel implied to label him as scum at this stage, but I'm open to any change.
With Jack's role revealed, I can understand the benefits of lynching and not lynching him. When I have the time, I might investigate his associations and statements before Night 1.
Heck, Long Con holds a strong stance of being the interrogator. It makes it difficult to assume his alliance. I've seen it in other games as well. I know I'm probably stating the obvious, but doesn't anyone else think likewise with me?
I don't think I have that strong of an interrogator stance. I just think Llama is bad. A strong interrogator stance, to me, would be an interrogator of many.

I also don't feel compelled to label Wilgy as scum, but he is closer to red than green on my hypothetical rainbow list.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

S~V~S wrote:

This deal is bad for American.

America, the greatest country in the world.

We have a responsibility to protect me...I mean democracy, from deals like this that only undermine my irrational pandering. If you don't like wine in front of me, you need to accept Jesus into your heart. Jesus drank wine. He didn't smoke pot.

*cringe smile*
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote:

No deal. I don't understand how it's harder to lynch Jack later. If this were a job or side mission, I might agree with you, but this is a heist, and I don't believe the mafia will win because an outed teammate is left alone for a while.

Here's an exercise: Jack isn't outed. You are a role checker who caught him. Now you're looking for his team. Who are they?

Return to “Previous Heists”