MetalMarsh89 deserves an honorary win
7%

Total votes: 15
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 253
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Phenon Mafia: Day 7 - Where There's Fire...

Post by juliets »

You did what you could. The marker had surely already marked Jay and it was a toss up as to whether he would mark me or Dys last night.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 160
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Current votes:

Speedchuck (1): strawhenge
Strawhenge (1): speedchuck

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch. Day ends in 29 hours
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Vote juliets

Let's see what happens. :mafia:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Vote juliets

Let's see what happens. :mafia:
hahahahaha

And why are you making this vote?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't know. :p

unvote
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

vote Strawhenge

I guess.

Sorry if I'm wrong.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I will probably do the same (heavy sigh)

I should just go ahead and do it and get it over with

The game ends no matter what right? If he's bad it ends and if he's good speedchuck wins -

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:I will probably do the same (heavy sigh)

I should just go ahead and do it and get it over with

The game ends no matter what right? If he's bad it ends and if he's good speedchuck wins -
Yeah, I think so.

Unless it's you, then it ends and you win. :mafia:
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 347

Post by Dyslexicon »

I had fun, thanks, Sprit!
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Dyslexicon wrote:I had fun, thanks, Sprit!
Welcome to the land of the dead Dizzy!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

No, its not me. Its either Straw or speed and whichever one it is has played a great game.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok MP, I'm starting to think it might be speed. If he made up that third name, he then told me it wasn't me to get me to believe him. If he made the name up it's none of us, including Wilgy.

I need to think some more. I wish Strawhenge would come to the thread.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:Ok MP, I'm starting to think it might be speed. If he made up that third name, he then told me it wasn't me to get me to believe him. If he made the name up it's none of us, including Wilgy.

I need to think some more. I wish Strawhenge would come to the thread.
:ponder:

I'll leave my vote on Straw for now, but by all means. It would be nice to hear more from him.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I'm torturing myself. I probably won't vote until tomorrow to see if Straw comes in.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll unvote. Let's decide tomorrow. I'll be busy until the evening though, just so you know.

unvote
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I'll unvote. Let's decide tomorrow. I'll be busy until the evening though, just so you know.

unvote
Ok thanks for telling me.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:beer:

Best not to rush it if we don't have to. I'll review everything with a fresh perspective tomorrow as well.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MP just to clarify, when you say evening do you mean like 6:00 EST or later than that? Hopefully you don't mean like 9:00 or 10:00.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:MP just to clarify, when you say evening do you mean like 6:00 EST or later than that? Hopefully you don't mean like 9:00 or 10:00.
Yeah, 6-7PM EST is likely. I won't be able to work until 9:00-10:00.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
juliets wrote:MP just to clarify, when you say evening do you mean like 6:00 EST or later than that? Hopefully you don't mean like 9:00 or 10:00.
Cool. Lets end it tomorrow evening. That will give time for post game if anyone is here.

sprityo, take note!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Cool. Lets end it tomorrow evening. That will give time for post game if anyone is here.

sprityo, take note!
:beer:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Hi Strawhenge are you Bellic?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 123
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Strawhenge »

juliets wrote:No, its not me. Its either Straw or speed and whichever one it is has played a great game.
Well, I haven't played a great game, so... :sigh:

Speedchuck's assessment of why MP wasn't lying seems really reasonable to me. Which crosses MP off my list.

So it comes down to speedchuck and juliets. I've already stated why speedchuck could be the rogue, but what about juliets? What did juliets claim? Backup doctor? Someone (I think speedchuck) said they didn't believe juliets would make a claim she'd never heard about before. I think that's kind of funky reasoning, but... Do we have any evidence that juliets's claim is true?

Also, from what I recall, the only thing I remember seeing about why juliets isn't the rogue is, 'Well it can't be juliets because it can't be.' I think speedchuck and Dyslexicon both said something to that effect. I too said that, but from a perspective of drowning in text and having no juliets-related pings.

I still have a strong gut feeling that it's speedchuck, but can I get some reasoning on why it can't be juliets? Because right now, if it's not juliets, it's fuggin speedchuck and we should lynch him.

I was kinda given a raw deal with an unprovable role, surviving this late in the game. Whichever of you is the rogue, you've been clever and creative with your claims. If I wind up getting lynched, it will be that cleverness and creativity on which you may rest your laurels. But I implore you all: I am not the rogue. I am not scum. I am a town-aligned revenge killer.

linki: No.
Literally just some fucking guy.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Strawhenge wrote:
juliets wrote:No, its not me. Its either Straw or speed and whichever one it is has played a great game.
Well, I haven't played a great game, so... :sigh:

Speedchuck's assessment of why MP wasn't lying seems really reasonable to me. Which crosses MP off my list.

So it comes down to speedchuck and juliets. I've already stated why speedchuck could be the rogue, but what about juliets? What did juliets claim? Backup doctor? Someone (I think speedchuck) said they didn't believe juliets would make a claim she'd never heard about before. I think that's kind of funky reasoning, but... Do we have any evidence that juliets's claim is true?

Also, from what I recall, the only thing I remember seeing about why juliets isn't the rogue is, 'Well it can't be juliets because it can't be.' I think speedchuck and Dyslexicon both said something to that effect. I too said that, but from a perspective of drowning in text and having no juliets-related pings.

I still have a strong gut feeling that it's speedchuck, but can I get some reasoning on why it can't be juliets? Because right now, if it's not juliets, it's fuggin speedchuck and we should lynch him.

I was kinda given a raw deal with an unprovable role, surviving this late in the game. Whichever of you is the rogue, you've been clever and creative with your claims. If I wind up getting lynched, it will be that cleverness and creativity on which you may rest your laurels. But I implore you all: I am not the rogue. I am not scum. I am a town-aligned revenge killer.

linki: No.
Well, there has never been a backup doctor or backup anything else that I can think of on the syndicate or revolution or the piano or lostpedia and MP has played with me at all those places. It's really not me. It may be speed though. Thanks for answering the question about not being Bellic.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

juliets, would you mind just briefly breaking down for me what your role is, who you targeted, and what the result(s) was/were?
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Also I'm going to be taking off for the night in about 20 minutes. I have a date*.

read: exercise in futility that will likely result in, at best, a weekend comprised of long stretches of video games in the dark, plus bourbon
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 321

Post by speedchuck »

Strawhenge wrote:I have a date*.

read: exercise in futility that will likely result in, at best, a weekend comprised of long stretches of video games in the dark, plus bourbon
:beer: I am on one of those. But with my wife. Enjoy, and godspeed.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Strawhenge wrote:Also I'm going to be taking off for the night in about 20 minutes. I have a date*.

lol have a good time!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 104

Post by nutella »

I'm on a date with the handful of dates I'm eating right now. They're delicious. :cloud9:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I'm on a date with half a bottle of wine. :wine:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speed, have you any logic to apply to your situation to show you are not the rogue? It seems to me you are probably Jeremy Bellic. You also said you tend to be more analytic when bad and you've been very analytic this game. Whatever you have to say, please say it. This is a hard decision.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Strawhenge wrote:juliets, would you mind just briefly breaking down for me what your role is, who you targeted, and what the result(s) was/were?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Strawhenge wrote:
Strawhenge wrote:juliets, would you mind just briefly breaking down for me what your role is, who you targeted, and what the result(s) was/were?
Oh sorry Strawhenge I didn't see this.

I am the Backup doctor. I became the active doctor when Quin died. I protected JJJ the first night I was active (I'll have to check which night that was, it was the night Scotty was killed) and then I protected Dizzy last night (even though it looked like the last mafia was dead I didn't want to take any chances). Is that what you wanted to know?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

That was Night 5 that I protected JJJ and then Night 6 that I protected Dizzy.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

That is what I wanted to know, yes, thankyew.

I don't mean this as an implication of suspicion; I'm just trying to cover the bases. But hey speedchuck and MP/KoFM, why do you find juliets's claim believable?
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Actually, same inquiries:

speedchuck and MP: quick summary of your claims and the results of such claims, por favor?

And then speed and juliets say why they feel MP's claim is believable, and MP and juliets say why speed's is believable.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Just as a note Strawhenge having backups for roles is not something I'm familiar with in my mafia experience so not something I would make up. I know you don't know that because you are not familiar with what my experience is. Plus it made no sense to me to be a civ backup doctor for a doctor who was mafia (so not likely a role I would claim) until JJJ pointed out that Quin could have easily been civ since Fred was a forger.

I think MP's claim is believable because of the logic speed pointed out. I think that logic pretty much clears him. I don't know why speed's behavior is believable - I'm still wrestling with that. If I believe it then I believe that Wilgy was Bellic which is awfully convenient.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Mine: revenge-killer, only if nk'd. Targets, in order:
N1 Jay
N2 [missed the night phase]
N3 LC
N4 Quin
N5 Fred
N6 [deliberately did not set target because we had low numbers and I didn't want to chance being wrong, getting nk'd (if still applicable), and then losing town the game]
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Strawhenge here is speed's logic on MP:
speedchuck wrote:
juliets wrote: speedchuck, since you think it's strawhenge as opposed to MP, are you thinking Golden just lied about his targeting JJJ and getting Fred? Thats the only way I see MP's targets making sense. Also, did you find your third name last night (if you want to say)?

And for all, should we push this lynch off until tomorrow morning at 11:00 am? speedchuck are you in a time zone where that wouldn't work?
If MP is telling the truth, Golden lied about his target. If MP is lying, Golden lied about being driven. Let's look at these cases:

MP is telling the truth case: Golden did not lie about where he went, but did lie about his target. I do not know why he told us anything at all, but hiding his target is reasonable. Why? His target was Fredwood. Mafia watchers often target teammates so that they can know whether townies are bluffing against them and whether they should distance or bus. He didn't want us to know that he targeted Fredwood.

If MP is lying, and is actually the marker: Golden lied about being busdriven at all. This makes no sense, and there's no reason for MP to corroborate it. Furthermore, Golden saw MP/Eloh target Freddie. I assume that this is true, because if it wasn't, both Golden and MP are asking for a lynch. If MP/Eloh targeted Freddie, and Jack didn't, then Fred would have been marked. He didn't die in the first explosion.

Long-winded stuff, but even with Golden's pointless lie, MP was telling the truth. Unless we've gotten a ton more misinformation than we thought, it isn't really possible for MP to be lying. Fred would have died earlier, or Golden would have been lying about even seeing Eloh, which would get Golden insta-lynched. Occam's razor says that MP is truthful. MP lying is tinfoil.
linki

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Yeah, as (I think...?) I said before, that makes MP look pretty good to me. I'm just trying to get updated, condensed, consolidated perspectives and feels on all of our claims.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Strawhenge I'm going to be going to the grocery store here shortly. Are there any other questions you have for me right now? I will be on after I get back too for awhile.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

Not at the moment, no, but whenever you manage to wrestle your speedchuck thoughts, I'd love to hear them.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Strawhenge will you clarify the "visit" part of our role again? I see reference to it by speed but can find the explanation for it.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote:
Strawhenge, a guy whose roleclaim screams "don't you try to kill me, scum" and allows for a visit when tracked, which most revengekill roles do not do. A revengekill role also fits less in the setup if Quin was town. Mafia just doesn't have enough survivability for us to have a vigilante, and for mafia to be handing out guns to us, and for there to be a revengekill, and for there to be a marker. It felt like the doc was there to offset the vig, but man, a revengekill too, and no doc? Hrm. Plus a town doctor for town survivability...
speed, for whatever reason I can't find where strawhenge refers to the above, allowing for a visit when tracked. Can you refresh my memory as to what he said about this or point me to the post where he explained it?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 321

Post by speedchuck »

juliets wrote:speed, have you any logic to apply to your situation to show you are not the rogue? It seems to me you are probably Jeremy Bellic. You also said you tend to be more analytic when bad and you've been very analytic this game. Whatever you have to say, please say it. This is a hard decision.
Actually, if you check JJJ's metagame post, I'm pretty much always analytic, especially recently. I've actually been less analytic this game than normal. In addition, scum meta doesn't really apply to 3P meta. Which is unfortunate, because I feel like I've played a great town game, but that doesn't clear me.

Strawhenge wrote:That is what I wanted to know, yes, thankyew.

I don't mean this as an implication of suspicion; I'm just trying to cover the bases. But hey speedchuck and MP/KoFM, why do you find juliets's claim believable?
speedchuck wrote: Juliets just went from my most questionable read to my most town read. I had a townread on Quin all game, and for him to be forged by Fred to show up as a bad guy makes sense. Backup roles are a thing, and I doubt Juliets would fakeclaim something she apparently didn't know about, while being perfectly consistent, and also be claiming a role that required two flips that didn't make sense without each other.
The inconvenience of her claim, which only made sense after Quin and Fredwood flipped. No 3P would make a claim so inconvenient and non-sensical, and then I doubt coincidence would intervene like this.

juliets wrote:
speedchuck wrote: Strawhenge, a guy whose roleclaim screams "don't you try to kill me, scum" and allows for a visit when tracked, which most revengekill roles do not do. A revengekill role also fits less in the setup if Quin was town. Mafia just doesn't have enough survivability for us to have a vigilante, and for mafia to be handing out guns to us, and for there to be a revengekill, and for there to be a marker. It felt like the doc was there to offset the vig, but man, a revengekill too, and no doc? Hrm. Plus a town doctor for town survivability...
speed, for whatever reason I can't find where strawhenge refers to the above, allowing for a visit when tracked. Can you refresh my memory as to what he said about this or point me to the post where he explained it?
Strawhenge wrote:Okay, I'm a revenge-killer. Choose someone every night and if I get NK'd, they die too.
My targets:

N1 Jay (you'd said some lowkey shady shit, sorry)
N2 (missed the night phase)
N3 Long Con
N4 Quin
N5 Fred
I assume, since there is targeting, that a visit/target occurs during the night.

Most revengekill roles only notify the person, then ask him to select a target.

Strawhenge wrote:Actually, same inquiries:

speedchuck and MP: quick summary of your claims and the results of such claims, por favor?

And then speed and juliets say why they feel MP's claim is believable, and MP and juliets say why speed's is believable.
I am a seeker/conditional doublevoter. I have been given the 'names' of three roles, and if I manage to visit them at night, I will have a doublewvote the next day.

Targets
N1: Nachomamma
N2: insertnamehere
N3: Quin
N4: Scotty
N5: JJJ
N6: Juliets -> Strawhenge

None were the names I needed.

Names I needed:
Jeremy Bellic
Cara O' Neil
Robert Crawford

I feel MP's claim is believable because:
speedchuck wrote: If MP is telling the truth, Golden lied about his target. If MP is lying, Golden lied about being driven. Let's look at these cases:

MP is telling the truth case: Golden did not lie about where he went, but did lie about his target. I do not know why he told us anything at all, but hiding his target is reasonable. Why? His target was Fredwood. Mafia watchers often target teammates so that they can know whether townies are bluffing against them and whether they should distance or bus. He didn't want us to know that he targeted Fredwood.

If MP is lying, and is actually the marker: Golden lied about being busdriven at all. This makes no sense, and there's no reason for MP to corroborate it. Furthermore, Golden saw MP/Eloh target Freddie. I assume that this is true, because if it wasn't, both Golden and MP are asking for a lynch. If MP/Eloh targeted Freddie, and Jack didn't, then Fred would have been marked. He didn't die in the first explosion.

Long-winded stuff, but even with Golden's pointless lie, MP was telling the truth. Unless we've gotten a ton more misinformation than we thought, it isn't really possible for MP to be lying. Fred would have died earlier, or Golden would have been lying about even seeing Eloh, which would get Golden insta-lynched. Occam's razor says that MP is truthful. MP lying is tinfoil.
Not going to be around as much during the day today, but I will be around for the hours leading up to deadline.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck did you see the post where MP and I are planning to vote sometime between 6 and 7 pm set?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

That should say "EST not "set".

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

speedchuck wrote:
juliets wrote:
speedchuck wrote: Strawhenge, a guy whose roleclaim screams "don't you try to kill me, scum" and allows for a visit when tracked, which most revengekill roles do not do. A revengekill role also fits less in the setup if Quin was town. Mafia just doesn't have enough survivability for us to have a vigilante, and for mafia to be handing out guns to us, and for there to be a revengekill, and for there to be a marker. It felt like the doc was there to offset the vig, but man, a revengekill too, and no doc? Hrm. Plus a town doctor for town survivability...
Strawhenge wrote:Okay, I'm a revenge-killer. Choose someone every night and if I get NK'd, they die too.
My targets:

N1 Jay (you'd said some lowkey shady shit, sorry)
N2 (missed the night phase)
N3 Long Con
N4 Quin
N5 Fred
I assume, since there is targeting, that a visit/target occurs during the night.

Most revengekill roles only notify the person, then ask him to select a target.
Ok for some reason I'm not grasping this. As a revenge killer my understanding is Straw just picks someone every night to die if he gets night killed. I'm not understanding where the visit comes in or the notification of a person. Who gets notified and what do they get notified of? Who get's visited? Take his night 1 target JJJ for example. Who would have gotten notified and of what using that example? Who got "visited"? I know this is simpler than I'm making it and I don't know why I'm not understanding. I apologize.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Strawhenge
Drug Dealer

Post by Strawhenge »

As far as I understand a revenge killer role, they don't count as a 'visit'. It's like the mafia comes to kill them, and they panic and shoot someone with a shotgun as they die. Maybe sprityo works it differently, but unless someone tracked me, I'm not seeing the relevance.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Strawhenge wrote:As far as I understand a revenge killer role, they don't count as a 'visit'. It's like the mafia comes to kill them, and they panic and shoot someone with a shotgun as they die. Maybe sprityo works it differently, but unless someone tracked me, I'm not seeing the relevance.
Strawhenge do you know what speed is talking about when he says this:

"Most revengekill roles only notify the person, then ask him to select a target."

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”