Geddup Noise (Host, Dead, Non)
65%

Total votes: 17
A Person
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 126

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 5]

Post by A Person »

MovingPictures07 wrote:AP, same question to you. I can’t remember the last post you had regarding anyone as suspicious; what are your current thoughts? And what do you particularly think about the fact that the kill failed last night; what’s your take on that?
I'm honestly just more confused now, I'm not sure where to look next. Kevin does seem somewhat suspicious, it could easily be a misunderstanding. I'd not feel entirely comfortable voting for him because I know he's not got internet in his new place yet. I hope he can get online to answer some questions before the day is over. The only recent data besides posts that I can think of are the lynch poll records, but I'm not sure how to go about analyzing those.
As for the failed/missed kills, the only information I've seen on that is the angry smiley daisy posted, which leads me to believe some person(s) didn't send in kill PMs. I didn't know of any way to block a night kill in this game, but I could just be oblivious to something.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Captain Bunny Killer »

I think someone mentioned earlier that it could be a block or protect or someone targeted the Cheat or a Blue Laser? I think if it were the Cheat, Strongmad would know. Is a failed kill somehow indicated to be a protect or block?
I feel pretty certain it was not just a whole baddie team failing to pm.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 225
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

There are two different baddies with *Secrets*, so I wonder if one baddie group (inadvertently?) blocked the other.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

I agree that there must have been some power/block that stopped at least one kill attempt, but I'm not sure how to use that information.
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Mongoose wrote:There are two different baddies with *Secrets*, so I wonder if one baddie group (inadvertently?) blocked the other.
Why would they inadvertently? Trying to block something civ? Maybe if they thought they were targeted (which wouldn't be inadvertent)? I don't know. This seems pretty far out there speculation. We have no idea what the secrets mean.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

That was kind of my point, that we don't know at all what could have happened; there's way too many explanations. I put inadvertently with a question mark because I'm not sure if the Blue Lasers want to be targeting the Teen Girls and vice versa. I know we talked about the potential there for that (and why/not they might want to do it) a few days ago, but we didn't delve into it.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

Effective immediately LittleTiger will be replacing Bea, please make her welcome! Since you all have left her over two thousand nice little post presents to make this a truly daunting task, she will not be lynchable tonight and she will be protected in the following night phase in order to allow her to get a feel for the game. I am still looking for a replacement for Matt F.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

Hiya!

I just realized we're roughly 700 posts away from having the longest thread on the site. :huh:
LittleTiger
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 3

Post by LittleTiger »

Hello all! I need to read the thread.... I'll post any thoughts etc as I get into the game! If anyone has a summary to share, it would be most appreciated!
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

LittleTiger wrote:Hello all! I need to read the thread.... I'll post any thoughts etc as I get into the game! If anyone has a summary to share, it would be most appreciated!
LOL, my best advice> Don't try to read it all straight through, I'm mired in Day 2 and honestly, I've never seen a game as post-y as this one.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Incidentally, I've got to hit the sack, but in an effort to summarize where I'm at in my "look beyond MP" plan, I'll just briefly say that Borok is difficult to read and seems confused, or maybe is just new? I think I even asked that while camping, so this isn't new from me, really.

also, in the sense of finding a quiet, frequently absent player who could be trogdor, I'll point to DFaraday and DP who I haven't seen much of anything from in my read through yet. Also, leamiteo. he (she?) has gone long stretches between posts, so maybe they could have missed some PMs, however, his (her?) posts sound fairly civvie, whereas DP and DF have been more neutral.

Also, Vompatti doesn't seem to be contributing much beyond the word ture, which I'm sad to have to ask is a deliberate misspelling of true?

Anyway, more and hopefully more helpful posts tomorrow.
My siggie.
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 28

Post by DFaraday »

timmer wrote:Incidentally, I've got to hit the sack, but in an effort to summarize where I'm at in my "look beyond MP" plan, I'll just briefly say that Borok is difficult to read and seems confused, or maybe is just new? I think I even asked that while camping, so this isn't new from me, really.

also, in the sense of finding a quiet, frequently absent player who could be trogdor, I'll point to DFaraday and DP who I haven't seen much of anything from in my read through yet. Also, leamiteo. he (she?) has gone long stretches between posts, so maybe they could have missed some PMs, however, his (her?) posts sound fairly civvie, whereas DP and DF have been more neutral.

Also, Vompatti doesn't seem to be contributing much beyond the word ture, which I'm sad to have to ask is a deliberate misspelling of true?

Ture, it is a variation on true, and is apparently Vomp's catchphrase now.

And as cool as Trogdor sounds, sadly I'm not him. Even when I'm not around much in Mafia games, if I have a cool power to send in, I make sure to do that. :noble:

Regarding the other quiet players, DP pretty much always reads the same to me, and I don't really recall Gleam's posts much at all. I do agree that leamiteo seems a bit more civvie-sounding.

As for the Dom/Snowy thing, I'm reading civ Dom, but I was feeling kind of civ on Snowy earlier on, so I'm not sure what to make of it. I do feel like Snowy may be overreacting to Dom, but as a frazzled civvie, harder to say.

And welcome LT (bye Bea!)!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 140

Post by Vompatti »

timmer wrote:Also, Vompatti doesn't seem to be contributing much beyond the word ture, which I'm sad to have to ask is a deliberate misspelling of true?
ture

I haven't been in the mood lately. I think I might be bipolar or something.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 276

Post by Snow Dog »

Dom wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Dom wrote:This kind of stuff is getting old if you ask me.
Mixing it up! Going all in! Keeping you guessing! That's the llama way!
This is a brand new strain of Mafia I see! It's quite popular with the kids these days, and if you need it right now call 1800-STOP-OUT. Again, call 1800-STOP-OUT
Snow Dog wrote:
Dom wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm shelving timmer and Dom for the time being because I'm trying to be open-minded. I realize I've been domineering the thread and that I seem really controlling, maybe even contradictory. Thus, I am leaving this game and will be back to vote, but I think it will definitely be better this way, at least for this cycle. I can at least recognize that.
I, like Bea, am willing to give you the BOTD for now because you are recognizing why you seem suspicious to other people with this section. We can pick up the MP topic later.

Bea asked who else I would look at, I would say Snow Dog, Vomps, and someone who might be chronic PM neglectors.
Seems every gamer I play you find me suspicious. This is getting old too. First you say I'm a liar and now, with no reason it seems, you throw my name out there.

Anyone else think I'm not civ. If so let's have it. I can't defend my name being named alone.
Hold on there, Snowie! Don't change the channel yet! You forget that You played only one other game with me. Please, for only $19.95, you can stop bullshitting everyone and stop acting like I'm making this game personal, thank you very much! :D
Third game my memory man. Who's bullshitting now?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

^Oops that should say. We played two games before this Mr Memory Man. This is the third.
Oh man...you just lied too!

I may vote Dom. His vote for me seems like a baddie move.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DisgruntledPorcupine
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 31

Post by DisgruntledPorcupine »

Well I likely won't be awake for the lynch, so I'm just going to vote A Person since I'm seeing his name thrown around so much. I'll do some form of reading tomorrow.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

S~V~S has been strangely quiet since her catchup and vote for Hedge. You still out there?
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Spacedaisy wrote:Effective immediately LittleTiger will be replacing Bea, please make her welcome! Since you all have left her over two thousand nice little post presents to make this a truly daunting task, she will not be lynchable tonight and she will be protected in the following night phase in order to allow her to get a feel for the game. I am still looking for a replacement for Matt F.
I'm so sorry I had to leave a turely awesome game. You know I love you all, my work exploded on me and I don't think I'll have the time to give any of my mafia games the time they deserve. I've asked to be replaced in all of them.

Thank you SO SO SO much LT for stepping in. I know how daunting this task is. You are my hero. :noble:
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

timmer wrote:Incidentally, I've got to hit the sack, but in an effort to summarize where I'm at in my "look beyond MP" plan, I'll just briefly say that Borok is difficult to read and seems confused, or maybe is just new? I think I even asked that while camping, so this isn't new from me, really.

Hi timmer! I'm a she. :) Also, you are correct in your read on me. That makes me feel like I can trust you. I hope!

Sad to see you go Lizzy! I loove the king of toown with his silly voice and wonderful mustache.

My apologies to the whole thread. I just had a little reunion this weekend with the graduating class of 2013 hosting a bunch of friends and celebrating one of the final weeks of summer before internships, service assignments, working in the real world, continuing college/grad school, etc.

Welcome Little Tiger! You brave, brave soul. Happy reading. :P

I have spent time at work catching up on what I missed this weekend. Looks like more of the finger flinging at MP, wishy-washy to llama or not to llama, and what is/was Bullz affiliation.

My only contribution, for what it is worth, is that I believe CBK to be good.

I will be back to vote at or a little before lunch...I have to make a decision by then! Eeep!
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

I won't be around for the end of the lynch, so I'll vote Gleam for being even less memorable than me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Llama, frankly, I find your insistence on forming a bandwagon for me so quickly simply because of a merely speculative perjunction (on day 1 no less, when all I was trying to do was stir a little discussion for once when no one had much of anything to go on) and simply a "gut feeling" is rather insulting. I've never voted in retaliation but this would have been the one case where I would have considered it, though you've proven that you're an unlynchable role, and in my opinion, probably a bad one at that, considering how damnably dodgy you've been playing this game and is evidenced by your vote today, so eager to shift the limelight from yourself to any other player you can attach a bullshit theory to. So voting for you today would accomplish nothing.

I've been mulling over Trogdor and I'm thinking there is a 50/50 chance he's dead. I think it would really be the only reason he hasn't killed in several nights, barring he is being played by a mostly absent player, of whom I think DP is the prime suspect. Considering he more or less accepted a lynch vote today, I will oblige him.
┏━━━┳━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┓┏━━━━┳━━┓┏┓╋┏┓
┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┏┓┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┃╋┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┗┛┃┃┗┫┗┛┗┫┗━┛┃
┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏━┓┃┏━┓┃
┃┗━┛┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃
┗━━━┻┛╋┗┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┛╋╋┗┛╋┗━━━┻┛╋┗┛
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Re: Homestar Runner [Day 2]

Post by juliets »

LT, this was a great synopsis that llama gave SVS when she subbed in. It only covers through day 2 but as timmer says, day 2 is the hardest to get through. Since this time MP had a turn around in thinking and no longer suspects llama or that Dom and I are his baddie teammates. Also others including me have decided llama is civv. MP has taken a kind of rest from the thread because he was getting so...I'll call it domineering and was throwing out accusations against the people had suggested he was bad. Right now there are 3 or 4 who have said they think MP is bad but they are giving him the benefit of the doubt as MP steps back for a cycle.

There is much else that has happened and I hope someone else can provide you with some day by day like llama did earlier. I think once you get past day/night 2 the reading gets a little easier. Be prepared for the chaos that is day 1.
thellama73 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
thellama73 wrote:Yay! Welcome SVS! Don't try so hard to get me lynched this time, please. :)
OMG, you don't have to try so hard to make me feel guilty, lol. I guilt easily~

OK, first off, can I get a few synopses? This is a big thread, and I am totally unfamiliar with the subject.

Second, what were peoples opinions on reywaS? If I am walking into a problem, I want to know about it up front.
Day 1: Nobody knew what was going on. There was a ton of speculation about the video. I accused Mongoose of sidetracking the baddie hunt. A bunch of people voted for a bunch of other people. Elohcin got lynched (with votes tied with Vompatti) and flipped baddie. There was much rejoicing.

Night 1: Bullzeye and Kate were murdered, very tragically. I thought Bullzeye might have been bad, but had no real opinion on Kate yet.

Day 2: Accusation went flying. I suspected Hedgeowl because she voted for Vompatti to tie against Elohcin, but she gave an assured performance and convinced me she was innocent at the last minute. MP thinks I'm bad for reasons not entirely clear to me. So does Davin, and so does Matt F. They say I sound inauthentic, or something. Matt F is convinced that juliets and me and Dom are on a team. BigDamnHero thinks MP is shifty. I was convinced that Devin was planning to take me down with carefully laid in posts of his suspicion for me. BWT and BigDamnHero (and now I guess Vompatti) told ghosts stories for some reason. As the lynch votes poured in, it looked like I would be a goner. Then the Animal Sanctuary Squad came to my rescue (except Hedgeowl, who chickened out and refused to take sides,) piling on votes for Devin. But it was not enough. I had the most lynch votes at the end of the poll. Yet, here I am. My only conclusion is that the civvie lynch stopper helped me out, for which I am very grateful. Other people seem to think I am an unlynchable baddie. That is not the case, but if it stops me getting lynch votes, I'm at least happy for that.

I didn't really have a read on reywaS, personally. He didn't post much.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I didn't see this before I posted and have very mixed feelings. I empathize with the issue of a statement on Day 1 being the conrnerstone of a case but i find the rest of the post as just not true. I did not see any organized effort to lynch llama so I don't see him as eager to shift limelight from himself. I also don't see what you mean by he has played a dodgy game (maybe I don't understand the word dodgy as it's used here). I can't comment on the unlynchable role - I'd have to go back and take a look at some things that aren't top of mind right now. Maybe others see this differently and feel there was a swell of voters moving toward a llama lynch today which would make a diversion worthy.

I have really had a hard time as I have mulled over DH as well. The more I've thought about it the more I think if DP had bts partners he would not be so overwhelmed by what he had to read. In turn I don't think he would be playing the woe is me role. I think I'm going to give him the botd this round and see what happens from here.
agleaminranks wrote:Llama, frankly, I find your insistence on forming a bandwagon for me so quickly simply because of a merely speculative perjunction (on day 1 no less, when all I was trying to do was stir a little discussion for once when no one had much of anything to go on) and simply a "gut feeling" is rather insulting. I've never voted in retaliation but this would have been the one case where I would have considered it, though you've proven that you're an unlynchable role, and in my opinion, probably a bad one at that, considering how damnably dodgy you've been playing this game and is evidenced by your vote today, so eager to shift the limelight from yourself to any other player you can attach a bullshit theory to. So voting for you today would accomplish nothing.

I've been mulling over Trogdor and I'm thinking there is a 50/50 chance he's dead. I think it would really be the only reason he hasn't killed in several nights, barring he is being played by a mostly absent player, of whom I think DP is the prime suspect. Considering he more or less accepted a lynch vote today, I will oblige him.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
BigDamnHero
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 94

Post by BigDamnHero »

agleaminranks wrote:Llama, frankly, I find your insistence on forming a bandwagon for me so quickly simply because of a merely speculative perjunction (on day 1 no less, when all I was trying to do was stir a little discussion for once when no one had much of anything to go on) and simply a "gut feeling" is rather insulting. I've never voted in retaliation but this would have been the one case where I would have considered it, though you've proven that you're an unlynchable role, and in my opinion, probably a bad one at that, considering how damnably dodgy you've been playing this game and is evidenced by your vote today, so eager to shift the limelight from yourself to any other player you can attach a bullshit theory to. So voting for you today would accomplish nothing.

This part stood out to me the most as I was reading through today to catch-up (soooo much easier since things have been somewhat quiet this round). First, Llama survived ONE lynch, so I don't see how that makes him "unlynchable." Secondly, there are a lot more civilian roles that could explain Llama's survival as opposed to the one bad guy role that could explain it.

I think Llama might just be right about you and I'm willing to trust him for now so I'll be casting a vote for you today.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

BigDamnHero wrote:

This part stood out to me the most as I was reading through today to catch-up (soooo much easier since things have been somewhat quiet this round). First, Llama survived ONE lynch, so I don't see how that makes him "unlynchable." Secondly, there are a lot more civilian roles that could explain Llama's survival as opposed to the one bad guy role that could explain it.

I think Llama might just be right about you and I'm willing to trust him for now so I'll be casting a vote for you today.
I agree. Gleam seems to be massively overreacting here which doesn't make me feel good about him. As you say, one lynch doesn't prove unlynchability (totally a word), and another thing that caught my attention was how he claims Llama has started a bandwagon against him when at the time he only had two posts and was probably not in a huge amount of danger. I'll be voting Gleam based on this, his reactions just don't seem like civ ones to me.
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 136

Post by Bullzeye »

EBWOP: "Two posts" should be "two votes". Noticed that about a second after I pressed submit.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Bandwagon wasn't my words, those were llama's right at the beginning of the day, before really providing an explanation.
thellama73 wrote:
Mongoose wrote:He said something yesterday that I thought made him sound mighty culpable, but I can't remember what it was because this book is really good, so I will have to find it tomorrow, but I will do it before I vote though for fairness sake, and yes, this is a run-on sentence so don't alert Epi.
I'll tell you what, I usually don't do this, but I am so sure that Gleam is bad that I am going to vote for him SUPER EARLY. Everybody follow me and bandwagon onto Gleam, and great rewards will follow.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

Also, I feel like I'm giving a pretty metered response to being called out so suddenly. Far bigger overreactions have happened several times prior in this game.

I also realized that maybe I could have been wrong about llama's role, I didn't really take into consideration that possibly a secret event or The Show could have totally prevented a lynch too for all I know. I would need to reconsider that, but it looks like I'm not going to have the opportunity to any further the way this day is going.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 256
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

I unexpectedly have a lunch meeting today so I don't have time to post, voting gleam because I agree that pinning llama as a proven unlynchable role makes no sense and he does seem a bit cornered... I really, really hope he's not a civvie.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I have to vote now and I'm going to trust in llama's read and vote gleam. I did check back and there was only one lynch survival for llama so the "unlynchable" seems like an overreaction. There's not as much evidence as I usually like to have but there's not a lot of evidence on anybody the way I see things.

*gleam*

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 95

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Voting Gleam today. I think his statement about llama being an unlynchable role sounds like somebody who is either desperate or cornered.

Sorry for the short post. At work on lunch on my phone right now.
agleaminranks
The Mark

Post by agleaminranks »

You guys have misread me so poorly, wow. I was making what I thought would be a pretty simple observation from something I honestly couldnt imagine having an alternative. Maybe I just haven't played enough mafia to know the sort of events and semantics that can totally change or misconstrue the way a role works.

Either way, I'm spending my first day off in a week with my friend who will be studying abroad next week and my brother who leaves for college tomorrow, so I won't be around for when the lynch happens. Llama, I'm still convinced you're a baddy, and the rest of you are all bandwagonning miscreants who are making a big mistake. If I'm not alive by the time I return, it's been nice actually playing past the first day of mafia for once, and I hole the rest of you can figure out who the real baddies are.
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

I'm voting for angelaminranks too. I really hope you're not a civvie!

Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

Whoa, I didn't realize it was Monday already. Voted for Gleam.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Leamiteo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Leamiteo »

Those are lemmings in the picture for those who don't recognize them :)
Vompatti
Loan Shark

Post by Vompatti »

I miss Amiga.

Image Image Image
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

What?! I must have missed something. I am totally willing to hear the original argument against gleam, which I don't think I get. But I can't believe it is not suspicious to anyone that llama just jumped on gleam with an early vote and little to no explanation at first (and he calls me illogical) and everyone followed along with almost the same wording even about gleam's unlynchable comment. Weren't we all discussing the possibility that llama was unlynchable a couple of days ago? I am by no means defending gleam. I just don't see what you guys are seeing. Either someone has info or someone bad is leading us again.
Honestly, I was just thinking that I don't know how to feel about llama. I have been trying to figure things out, and I was beginning to see possibilities for his civviness, but now I'm really confused. I feel suspicious of him, but his position has been so weird in this game that I feel like I need to look at all the evidence more. And it doesn't help that a couple of the people I have thought also suspicious have followed on this gleam thing: juliets and MP for example. Did Mongoose weigh in yet?
I am about to start my semester today, and I did not complete my review of the thread. With that said, I need another day at least to come up with something more complete. But I think I can say that I will NOT vote for gleam. I would gladly wait for an explanation, but I need to get ready to go to school. So, i will just have to pick between my old suspicions again. Considering my reconsideration of llama needs more examination, I might just go with Mongoose. Some of what she has said caught my attention in the past, but most of it was silly. But I feel like I'm noticing a pattern of diversion. I don't know for sure yet.

All kinds of linki! I hope I'm not missing something. :(
Captain Bunny Killer
The Mark

Ok, wait. Is Mongoose removed?? For the love. Ok, well, I don't have time, so llama it is. Man, if you know something and I'm just blind as a bat (in more ways than one ;) ), I'm sorry.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 257

Post by thellama73 »

I seem to have developed a corneal ulcer, so I doubt if I will be participating much today.

A couple of things though:
1. I am far from unlynchable. Far from it! (please don't test this, though.)
2. Welcoem LT! It is great to have you, although I will miss Bea as well.
3. It's fine that you don't see what I see in Gleam. I totally understand that, since my quick vote was maybe 70% gut based anyway (which I pointed out earlier.) I remain confident that we will see a baddie lynched today.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Captain Bunny Killer wrote:What?! I must have missed something. I am totally willing to hear the original argument against gleam, which I don't think I get. But I can't believe it is not suspicious to anyone that llama just jumped on gleam with an early vote and little to no explanation at first (and he calls me illogical) and everyone followed along with almost the same wording even about gleam's unlynchable comment. Weren't we all discussing the possibility that llama was unlynchable a couple of days ago? I am by no means defending gleam. I just don't see what you guys are seeing. Either someone has info or someone bad is leading us again.
Honestly, I was just thinking that I don't know how to feel about llama. I have been trying to figure things out, and I was beginning to see possibilities for his civviness, but now I'm really confused. I feel suspicious of him, but his position has been so weird in this game that I feel like I need to look at all the evidence more. And it doesn't help that a couple of the people I have thought also suspicious have followed on this gleam thing: juliets and MP for example. Did Mongoose weigh in yet?
I am about to start my semester today, and I did not complete my review of the thread. With that said, I need another day at least to come up with something more complete. But I think I can say that I will NOT vote for gleam. I would gladly wait for an explanation, but I need to get ready to go to school. So, i will just have to pick between my old suspicions again. Considering my reconsideration of llama needs more examination, I might just go with Mongoose. Some of what she has said caught my attention in the past, but most of it was silly. But I feel like I'm noticing a pattern of diversion. I don't know for sure yet.

All kinds of linki! I hope I'm not missing something. :(
Why would you be suspicious of me?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

i didn't realize the vote was here already!

So obviously leam (everyone says gleam? but I don't see a g?) is going down today so I'll have to hope you guys are right, it seems the lynch is based on comments I haven't gotten to yet. FWIW, she's on my list of quiet potential Trogdors, so I don't see this as all bad.

Gave a token "I'm still eyeing you" vote to MP.
My siggie.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

I'm run off my feet today (first day of school) and I need to vote right this second. Going with Gleam.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Oh, I see the problem, I've crossed leamiteo with agleaminranks, lol?

So at this point in my readback, I don't think I've even seen a post from agleam yet that I can remember... they get added to the possible trogdor pile, then!
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Looking back, agleam had made a few nothing posts in my readback and then this one, which may be of interest...
agleaminranks wrote:...wait, was no one burninated by Trogdor? Or is that post coming later?
I wonder if agleam is Trogdor and was confused about why their kill wasn't mentioned??? :ponder: We'll find out soon enough!
My siggie.
A Person
Loan Shark

Post by A Person »

timmer wrote:i didn't realize the vote was here already!

So obviously leam (everyone says gleam? but I don't see a g?)
A Gleam in Ranks
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Not convinced enough to vote Gleam.

Dom's drive by vote for me sticks in my mind.

Votes Dom
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

timmer wrote:Looking back, agleam had made a few nothing posts in my readback and then this one, which may be of interest...
agleaminranks wrote:...wait, was no one burninated by Trogdor? Or is that post coming later?
I wonder if agleam is Trogdor and was confused about why their kill wasn't mentioned??? :ponder: We'll find out soon enough!
Those were my thoughts too, Timmer. I really hope we're right. Snowy's reluctance to vote for Gleam too though makes me a bit nervous (not because I think Snowy is suspicious but because he generally has a good read on people).
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Mongoose wrote:
timmer wrote:Looking back, agleam had made a few nothing posts in my readback and then this one, which may be of interest...
Those were my thoughts too, Timmer. I really hope we're right. Snowy's reluctance to vote for Gleam too though makes me a bit nervous (not because I think Snowy is suspicious but because he generally has a good read on people).
I wish that were true. I also wish I'd noticed timmer's observation before voting. Ok we will see.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 137

Post by Spacedaisy »

I am so sorry guys, I was running on two and a half hours sleep yesterday and I overslept today. I just woke up! I'll get to the lynch post now.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Thanks, Daisy for the heads up. Take your time! Few things are more important than adequate rest. :coffee3:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”