Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 145

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 1)

Post by S~V~S »

@Jack~

I don't want to quote that giant wall of quotes again, and I dislike spoilers, they are impossible to navigate on phone :noble:

It seems that your total interpretation of MPs list vs Nutellas list is how it relates to you?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote:
sprityo wrote:Leaving my vote on LongCon for now
It's generally polite to give at least one reason.
In due time, besides i wouldnt be so rude as to leave it on you if you were in serious danger :beer:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote:
Long Con wrote:
sprityo wrote:Leaving my vote on LongCon for now
It's generally polite to give at least one reason.
In due time, besides i wouldnt be so rude as to leave it on you if you were in serious danger :beer:
:beer: Well, I'll just enjoy a beer then.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

MP Rainbow #4: EoD D1
colonialbob
DrWilgy
S~V~S

Adam
CaptainNifty
gfishfunk
Long Con
nutella
Silver Lantern
thellama73

Dom
Dyslexicon
Epignosis
Fredwood
Immortal_Raven
Jackofhearts2005
sprityo
TonyStarkPrime
Back to a POE list now because I don't feel comfortable saying I have any real "mafia" reads. I don't feel remotely comfortable leaving my vote on Dom anymore; I'm throwing him back up into grey. I suppose I'm open to any of those grey folks still. I'm still a bit bothered by Dom's two questions, as if he tried to seem contributory, but I'm willing to throw him back up in those greys because he approaches the game very differently from me and I'm just really not sure his post is alignment indicative at all. I really need to hear from him so he can explain what he was trying to accomplish with that post.

Otherwise I'm also bumping LC, nutella, and SL up to slight town. Their contributions feel genuine enough to me that I want to give them more time and don't feel I really have any reason to lynch them today.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:@MP, yeah it did. That felt very forthright and organic, it did not feel like you were trying to use it for *reasons*. If you get my drift.
Yeah, that makes sense, thanks.

What are your reads right at this moment, or if you'd prefer, whom would you vote for if not JOH?
I am still feeling a little bit jumpy about Silver. Not sure why. Possibly the way he said, "Well I am known for my freaking out meta, and I freaked out so neener neener" or something to that effect.

In LC v Llama I feel worse about Llama, but not bad enough to vote where I have been wrong on him for similar reasons recently.

That said, I am not a huge fan of the people who are taking sides in this debate on Day One. Neither of them feels info-y to me.

I am still trying to sort the chattiest HRC folks.

Linki, Thanks Epi.
I think that's reasonable. I'm not sure I'm getting the same vibe from SL though, but I can revisit his ISO.

I really need to sort JOH. Just can't figure him out. I guess I could vote for him, but I don't feel good about it. Can you talk to me about what it is you most dislike about his posts?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S, what do you think of gfish?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

S~V~S wrote:@Jack~

I don't want to quote that giant wall of quotes again, and I dislike spoilers, they are impossible to navigate on phone :noble:

It seems that your total interpretation of MPs list vs Nutellas list is how it relates to you?
If you need to sum it up in one sentence, yeah. My objection to Nut's reads centers around three of them and the contradiction in my eyes centers around me. MP didn't put me as town so the whole "MP and Nut are the same so why do you only suspect one and trust the other" thing makes no sense to me.

MP also has way more posts to make him seem genuine. Nut has very few and all her reads are vague.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey JOH, let's talk. You have plenty of content but for some reason I can't sort you out. Convince me why I should town read you.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:@MP, yeah it did. That felt very forthright and organic, it did not feel like you were trying to use it for *reasons*. If you get my drift.

What are your reads right at this moment, or if you'd prefer, whom would you vote for if not JOH?
I am still feeling a little bit jumpy about Silver. Not sure why. Possibly the way he said, "Well I am known for my freaking out meta, and I freaked out so neener neener" or something to that effect.

In LC v Llama I feel worse about Llama, but not bad enough to vote where I have been wrong on him for similar reasons recently.

That said, I am not a huge fan of the people who are taking sides in this debate on Day One. Neither of them feels info-y to me.

Linki, Thanks Epi.
I think that's reasonable. I'm not sure I'm getting the same vibe from SL though, but I can revisit his ISO.

I really need to sort JOH. Just can't figure him out. I guess I could vote for him, but I don't feel good about it. Can you talk to me about what it is you most dislike about his posts?
He just "feels" bad to me. But not so much that I am gonna try hard to get others to vote for him, if you see my point? At this point, Day One, all these people I am unfamiliar with, it is the only thing that stood out enough to me to vote on, and so far, nothing has surpassed it.

As for gfish, he feels very civ to me, but that could be sheer volume, like you, and taking charge of the thread to some extent.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Explain to me what SVS pointed out. In your own words.
The post she pointed out gave me weird feels as well. I've actually considered it as possible distancing, if I'm wrong on Nut. I don't really see how it's not possible for Nut to have town reads on players going after each other.
Weird how?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Dyslexicon »

MovingPictures07 wrote:MP Rainbow #4: EoD D1
colonialbob
DrWilgy
S~V~S

Adam
CaptainNifty
gfishfunk
Long Con
nutella
Silver Lantern
thellama73

Dom
Dyslexicon
Epignosis
Fredwood
Immortal_Raven
Jackofhearts2005
sprityo
TonyStarkPrime
Back to a POE list now because I don't feel comfortable saying I have any real "mafia" reads. I don't feel remotely comfortable leaving my vote on Dom anymore; I'm throwing him back up into grey. I suppose I'm open to any of those grey folks still. I'm still a bit bothered by Dom's two questions, as if he tried to seem contributory, but I'm willing to throw him back up in those greys because he approaches the game very differently from me and I'm just really not sure his post is alignment indicative at all. I really need to hear from him so he can explain what he was trying to accomplish with that post.

Otherwise I'm also bumping LC, nutella, and SL up to slight town. Their contributions feel genuine enough to me that I want to give them more time and don't feel I really have any reason to lynch them today.
I just realized how many scum there actually are in this game and suddenly felt worse about everything. I don't know if it's deliberate or not, don't feel it is, but you have 10 green reads and implicitly yourself, which is the exact number of town. Also wondering if you have any read on me at all?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Attention non-player spectators:

I have created an external spectator space for this game. If you would like to participate, please PM me.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
gfishfunk
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 131

Post by gfishfunk »

Dyslexicon wrote:
gfishfunk wrote:I'm putting Dyslexicon in my strong town reads.

Llama, JoH, or Adam as my strongest scum reads...but......

I would lynch Immortal_Raven for failing to post straight up.
Can you explain your Adam read? Going to see if you've mentioned Jack earlier.
Overall the participation is a bit lower than I expected. But most games have their lurkers.
I actually misspoke about Adam, I was thinking of Nifty.

JoH I've gone back and forth on. I think he has tripped up or gotten myopic within the last two hours and that makes him look bad. His prior cozying was actually ambassidoring between our sites -- or so I can rationalize. Not sure where he is at in the spectrum, and I'm definitely waivering.

Adam has been occupying my mental space which is why I mentioned him instead of Nifty. Adam has been saying a lot of things that I have been thinking, but not substantively. Vin diagrams for voting (who has a vote on them that I would like to lynch?).

DrWigly has my hackles raised but because he is poking me in an otherwise very town way. I should just move on from that for now.

Its easier to say who I think is scummy from the realms, but less so with syndicaters. Still time to vote.
Sig block: Reserved for future epic fails.

I take things literally. See if you can find an example in my profile!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 167

Post by Epignosis »

Where the hell is sig when you need someone to lynch Day 1?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Linki, Thanks Epi.

He just "feels" bad to me. But not so much that I am gonna try hard to get others to vote for him, if you see my point? At this point, Day One, all these people I am unfamiliar with, it is the only thing that stood out enough to me to vote on, and so far, nothing has surpassed it.

As for gfish, he feels very civ to me, but that could be sheer volume, like you, and taking charge of the thread to some extent.
Yeah, that's understandable. I'm having a bit of trouble sorting people myself, probably in part due to unfamiliarity with a bunch of folks. But it's fun. :D

Is there anything in particular that stands out positively in gfish's favor that you could show me to help me sort him?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Explain to me what SVS pointed out. In your own words.
The post she pointed out gave me weird feels as well. I've actually considered it as possible distancing, if I'm wrong on Nut. I don't really see how it's not possible for Nut to have town reads on players going after each other.
Weird how?
Weird, odd. Is it not imaginable to you that Nut could read players town even if they're going at each other? The alligation was weird to me.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Epignosis wrote:Where the hell is sig when you need someone to lynch Day 1?
Lol. :p
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:I didn't like Nut's answer to my questions.

You didn't like my tone cause it sounded like an interrogation. It was meant to.

I don't see how you could townread Bob, GFish and me at the same time. Too much Bob content is aimed at me. Too much Jack content is aimed at GFish. I find Nut's reads dishonest/made up.
What about it is unbelievable? Couldn't she think that it's town v. town v. town? I just don't quite get how you're coming to this conclusion.
Sure. But if that's the case, what is Nut's reasoning? Keep in mind she has played with one of us one time only.
nutella wrote:I already explained about Dom. Dys I just sort of auto trust and I like their participation thus far. I also get a pretty good vibe from SVS but she can be a sneaky feb. Bob and Gfish both I have mostly agreed with MP's assessments of (Bob reads like a supatown; Gfish I felt weird about a couple times with his focus on meta reads etc but like MP I've decided he's just coming from a different culture/idea of effective scumhunting/content generation.) You I get a similar feeling as in phenon but based on people's meta on you im not sure that it's alignment indicative.
This? It's pretty weak. Pretty vague. Doesn't talk one bit about content.

Auto trust and good vibes are also weak and vague.

This is not supatown Nut that I've seen. Tbf, maybe I'm expecting too much on Day One and her read on me ain't that strong on reread.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dyslexicon wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:MP Rainbow #4: EoD D1
colonialbob
DrWilgy
S~V~S

Adam
CaptainNifty
gfishfunk
Long Con
nutella
Silver Lantern
thellama73

Dom
Dyslexicon
Epignosis
Fredwood
Immortal_Raven
Jackofhearts2005
sprityo
TonyStarkPrime

I just realized how many scum there actually are in this game and suddenly felt worse about everything. I don't know if it's deliberate or not, don't feel it is, but you have 10 green reads and implicitly yourself, which is the exact number of town. Also wondering if you have any read on me at all?
Honestly I don't even know how many scum there are (well, until now, I'll check now).

So, to answer your question, absolutely not deliberate. I've just been gradually sorting more folks and so that's coincidental.

I'm not sure what to think of you, but I'd say you're most apt to be sorted into green of any of the greys left. Why should I read you as town? I'll check out yours and JOH's ISO now in fact, but I'm still curious to hear a response to that question.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I am on vacation, so I haven't been able to post all day. Catching up now, but I might not get to make any more posts.

In response to page 4, I lost the game.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Linki, Thanks Epi.

Yeah, that's understandable. I'm having a bit of trouble sorting people myself, probably in part due to unfamiliarity with a bunch of folks. But it's fun. :D

Is there anything in particular that stands out positively in gfish's favor that you could show me to help me sort him?
No, the totality of his posts, a gestalt.

Why are you asking me these questions and no one else? :grin:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

:haha:

What are your reads, good sir?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:I didn't like Nut's answer to my questions.

You didn't like my tone cause it sounded like an interrogation. It was meant to.

I don't see how you could townread Bob, GFish and me at the same time. Too much Bob content is aimed at me. Too much Jack content is aimed at GFish. I find Nut's reads dishonest/made up.
What about it is unbelievable? Couldn't she think that it's town v. town v. town? I just don't quite get how you're coming to this conclusion.
Sure. But if that's the case, what is Nut's reasoning? Keep in mind she has played with one of us one time only.
nutella wrote:I already explained about Dom. Dys I just sort of auto trust and I like their participation thus far. I also get a pretty good vibe from SVS but she can be a sneaky feb. Bob and Gfish both I have mostly agreed with MP's assessments of (Bob reads like a supatown; Gfish I felt weird about a couple times with his focus on meta reads etc but like MP I've decided he's just coming from a different culture/idea of effective scumhunting/content generation.) You I get a similar feeling as in phenon but based on people's meta on you im not sure that it's alignment indicative.
This? It's pretty weak. Pretty vague. Doesn't talk one bit about content.

Auto trust and good vibes are also weak and vague.

This is not supatown Nut that I've seen. Tbf, maybe I'm expecting too much on Day One and her read on me ain't that strong on reread.
I'm not exactly rearing up to mislynch nutella again after we just did so in Currents, especially for near-identical play, so perhaps your meta expectations are off.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 36
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

I like this lynch pool, and still feel comfortable with my vote on Jack. Don't really anticipate moving it. I should be around until deadline though.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Honestly I don't even know how many scum there are (well, until now, I'll check now).

So, to answer your question, absolutely not deliberate. I've just been gradually sorting more folks and so that's coincidental.

I'm not sure what to think of you, but I'd say you're most apt to be sorted into green of any of the greys left. Why should I read you as town? I'll check out yours and JOH's ISO now in fact, but I'm still curious to hear a response to that question.
Didn't realize it myself until I saw how many greens you had sorted. I was basically just curious what your read on me was if any, can't myself answer to why you should or should not read me town. =)
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Alright im caught up first thing off the top of my head

JOH: GTH if you had to choose between saving DrWilgy, MP, or Gfish, who would you pick and why?

Personally in my mind, i have these three players in this stagnant pool where i cant pair them together at all. JOH ive seen recently has taken sides with DrWilgy so i want to know his response to this.

The reason i am currently voting LC is based off his performance in Phenon Mafia (yes i paid attention a little bit :p ), as of current i have a half meta, have gut read on LC. But i'll wave it off to meta due to it being only Day 1, which is considered a huge meta analysis day for a lot of people. LC's non-chalant, sorta playful (I cant think of a proper synonym) attitude today has left me believing he is up to his mafia aligned tricks again.

I will also go ahead and put out ill be doing more watching and digesting than regurgitating my thoughts as they come. (unless it's a funny comment, than ill probably immediately quote it). I have a habit of talking my way into a huge hole early game since i have to backing to anything and am atrocious at counter-arguing during these crucial setup days. I digress.

My current people i believe to be pretty top tier town are Llama and Dyslexicon.

EBWOP: also Epi is being real jokesy so that pings me little. But ill let it slide for now
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

Linki, Thanks Epi.

No, the totality of his posts, a gestalt.

Why are you asking me these questions and no one else? :grin:
Just genuinely intrigued in your perspective; we're like yin and yang because we approach the game differently but I find your perspectives especially insightful and helpful generally for that reason.

That and I'm just always paranoid of you so even though I still town read you right now (I'd say moderately so) you can be assured that I'll continuously be trying to sort you as well, so if you're lying I can hopefully figure it out. :grin:
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Also MP thanks for the introduction of me, way back wherever that is, i think you did a splendid job :p
Banners:
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Typical Day One involves me and Bob trying to lynch someone, Silver complains about it (although he'll likely join in more after playing two Syndicate style games) and everyone else just messes around. We needed to have Day Zero awhile ago imo.

We primarily deal with inactive players via special vigilantes that only kill non posters or by Jack rage quitting. :rolleyes:

Jack sometimes even quits when he is a mod.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

@LongCon, there's your reason btw
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sprityo wrote:Also MP thanks for the introduction of me, way back wherever that is, i think you did a splendid job :p
No problem. :beer:

:p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think I feel OK enough with Dizzy and sprityo after reading Dizzy's posts quickly in ISO and spirtyo's most recent posts to throw them into the "won't lynch" slight green pool. That leaves me with:

Dom
Epignosis
Fredwood
Immortal_Raven
Jackofhearts2005
TonyStarkPrime
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Are we currently standing on a no lynch? Is that what happens if there is a tie? I'd want a lynch rather than no lynch.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote:@LongCon, there's your reason btw
But... but I wasn't even done that beer. :puppy:
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Gfish, why llama?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Specifically re: Dizzy, I like the response to my question and this post feels GTH like genuine reads more than fabricated.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

I don't have much- sorry. Too many new people.

As I implied, I won't be voting fishfunk. Unfortunately I have to vote now. I'll probably just vote to make sure there's no tie.
gfishfunk
Stool Pigeon

Post by gfishfunk »

Dyslexicon wrote:Are we currently standing on a no lynch? Is that what happens if there is a tie? I'd want a lynch rather than no lynch.
I generally have the first person to reach majority lynched in plurality voting.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Dyslexicon wrote:Are we currently standing on a no lynch? Is that what happens if there is a tie? I'd want a lynch rather than no lynch.
that depends on the host. It can vary. Was it in the rules?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I don't have much- sorry. Too many new people.

As I implied, I won't be voting fishfunk. Unfortunately I have to vote now. I'll probably just vote to make sure there's no tie.
:sigh:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey JOH, let's talk. You have plenty of content but for some reason I can't sort you out. Convince me why I should town read you.
I give good blowjobs, probably.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Lynch is randomized if it's tied. Haven't checked to see if there's any tie-breaking powers. I'd still prefer a firm lynch though.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Why do you want to avoid a tie, Epi?

I don't think a no-lynch is a possibility here.
gfishfunk
Stool Pigeon

Post by gfishfunk »

colonialbob wrote:Gfish, why llama?
Just gut right now, which I already established was bad.

Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

If there is a tie the lynch will be randomized. Sounds fun tbh.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Switched votes to Llama. Self preservation mostly but I'm glad he was an option instead of LC.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Hey JOH, let's talk. You have plenty of content but for some reason I can't sort you out. Convince me why I should town read you.
Oh man... :haha:
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
:omg:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nope. Just checked. Ties are randomly determined.

Throwaway vote on Adam. Have fun with your tie. :feb:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jack votes for self-preservation. Llama... not here. :|

Return to “Mass Effect Mafia: an HCR & Syndicate crossover”