Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 137

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 2)

Post by DrWilgy »

Immortal_Raven wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
sprityo wrote:
Immortal_Raven wrote:2. I still don't like Epignosis but that's because I hate time-wasting. If you have pressure, best to claim and help the town move to a better lynch candidate.
I actually have to disagree on this statement

Because before you know it, everyone is ripping their pants off and the game loses its suspense value really

I tend to think mafia is a high stakes game meant to be chance-y and claiming doesnt take ALL the fun out of it, but it's definitely a frowned upon thing
I disagree with both of you.

Answer this question: How would we use said roleclaimed role info?
Eliminate you from the list of suspects. Cross-check against other claims. Use a night action to verify if still suspicious. I tend to play more on info that gut or read. So if I've got a claim, that's a puzzle piece that I have. It's a black and white proposition in a game with 50 Shades of Grey (in keeping with the pants drop schtick) and that to me is very valuable, more valuable that a read I have on someone.
If that is true and you are civ, you will not win this game.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Immortal_Raven
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Immortal_Raven »

DrWilgy wrote:
Immortal_Raven wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
sprityo wrote:
Immortal_Raven wrote:2. I still don't like Epignosis but that's because I hate time-wasting. If you have pressure, best to claim and help the town move to a better lynch candidate.

Because before you know it, everyone is ripping their pants off and the game loses its suspense value really

I tend to think mafia is a high stakes game meant to be chance-y and claiming doesnt take ALL the fun out of it, but it's definitely a frowned upon thing

Eliminate you from the list of suspects. Cross-check against other claims. Use a night action to verify if still suspicious. I tend to play more on info that gut or read. So if I've got a claim, that's a puzzle piece that I have. It's a black and white proposition in a game with 50 Shades of Grey (in keeping with the pants drop schtick) and that to me is very valuable, more valuable that a read I have on someone.
If that is true and you are civ, you will not win this game.
Hehe, joke's on you. I never enter a game expecting to win.

Like I said, different strokes.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:Anyone want to buy my vote today?

First come, first served. :beer:
How much? I'll pay you a compliment for it.
Sure, I'm cheap.
Also kind of fine giving my vote to you, though I may follow Fred when/if he decides to vote (he should).
Fredwood wrote:

I'll trade you a nickle for that pickle.
If I read the start of the day right you're kind of confirmed town, right? Unless weird things I'm missing.
Anyway, you can have my vote too then.
DrWilgy wrote:

Hey qt. Wanna vote Raven or Gfish?
Get in line! :p
Lol, no, but the other two answered first, and Fred has more trust points.

Reason is I have almost no time to mafia until friday. =/
Will try to read and express something as long as it's at all possible though.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Voting with LC now

Voting Epi

Should always be a good idea.

Will chance it to whoever Fred wants to vote though.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Cool - hey, your hair really looks good, pastel pink suits you!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Immortal_Raven wrote:Hehe, joke's on you. I never enter a game expecting to win.

Hmph. A civ that doesn't aim to win or a baddie. I could do without both of these.

Hey Fred, get Dizzy to vote Raven or Gfish. Ty.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

Long Con wrote:Cool - hey, your hair really looks good, pastel pink suits you!
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LC.

Are you copying the suspicion you held of FZ and JJJ's interactions last game?
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 167

Post by Epignosis »

Immortal_Raven wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Who defines what constitutes the "main discussion"?

And we don't typically claim if we can avoid it.
I define it as to what I perceive. Feel free to disagree. Apparently, that's what mafia games are about.

And Epig, different strokes. You don't know my play preferences and I don't know yours. Not claiming under pressure is a trigger for me. It may not be for you and sprityo makes a good point about not claiming willy nilly. However, you were front and center with the votes on you. It was shit or get off the pot time in my mind.
People saying "trigger" is a trigger for me.

I am not worried about shitting or getting off the pot.

You see, new folk, I know exactly what I'm doing.

Add Dys to the people voting for me.

This will all make sense later.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

DrWilgy wrote:
sprityo wrote:

In an Open Setup/Pick Your Poison setup (such as this) where you have a pool of roles that COULD be in the game. It is less controversial as say a regular open setup where it's a guaranteed amount of roles

By "we" i assume you mean the game as a whole. In THIS game, we can essentially take the role and either wait for a counterclaim, or cross match results (if possible) with other people to which we are suspicious of.

That's my take on it
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

gfishfunk wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Immortal_Raven wrote:
For what it's worth, I don't think bob got killed because people read him as civ. bob got killed because someone from the Realms told their buddies that the longer bob stayed around the worse it would be for them. Jack is prone to having the town turn against him, I_R was too quiet yesterday to be a factor in the decision, gfish was too suspect to be a good target. I'm never a N1 kill, I don't become dangerous until the midgame. Silver is also under a lot of suspicion and is likely to set himself on fire and take people with him. From a Realms perspective a non-faction cbob or adam are the best first night, and adam has been off his game.
That last paragraph is interesting. I'd like to hear some Realmsfolk weigh in on it.
I don't disagree, but I tend to believe that scum plays more opportunistically. My own first night kill targets tend to be more gut feel than a meta-analysis, other than staying away from players that have had hard runs or recently had night 1 deaths.

I think its more possible that scum teams comprised of primarily one side or another (syndicate v. hcrealms) would wind up targeting someone from the other site to avoid meta - especially since we discussed meta so heavily yesterday.
I agree. But that would also be a potential result of a mixed mafia or a mafia comprised of mostly players from the other side, so I don't know how much info we can gain from a CBob kill for that reason.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

sprityo wrote:In an Open Setup/Pick Your Poison setup (such as this) where you have a pool of roles that COULD be in the game. It is less controversial as say a regular open setup where it's a guaranteed amount of roles

By "we" i assume you mean the game as a whole. In THIS game, we can essentially take the role and either wait for a counterclaim, or cross match results (if possible) with other people to which we are suspicious of.

That's my take on it
And you aren't wrong, but neither are the realmser's who want to gain info from roles. This is something that EVERYONE needs to pay attention to.

This is a crossover game. Designed and balanced by people from both sites. Players of this game need to be willing to step into the shoes of the other community a little bit as each party is only wrong if they refuse to take the other's influence.

There being role claiming and info dumping allowed means USE that mechanic to the best of it's ability.

There being empty roles means that we need to be smart when we USE role abilities and claims.

We all need to be focused on not the quickest or easiest way to solve and win this game, rather how we can make USE of both our talents and environmental upbringings to the best of their ability.
Image Image Image
Immortal_Raven
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Immortal_Raven »

DrWilgy wrote:
Immortal_Raven wrote:Hehe, joke's on you. I never enter a game expecting to win.

Hmph. A civ that doesn't aim to win or a baddie. I could do without both of these.

I said I never expect to win, not that I wouldn't try. Big difference. Interesting how you've jumped to that particular conclusion.

I do think you're trying to bait me and I do think it's half-worked. However, this statement was a big leap in trying to lynch me or an outed power in gfish. I find both of those to be for poor reasons.
gfishfunk
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 131

Post by gfishfunk »

DrWilgy wrote:Gfish, how is Raven's answer ok?
How is it not?
Sig block: Reserved for future epic fails.

I take things literally. See if you can find an example in my profile!
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Immortal_Raven wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:

I said I never expect to win, not that I wouldn't try. Big difference. Interesting how you've jumped to that particular conclusion.

I do think you're trying to bait me and I do think it's half-worked. However, this statement was a big leap in trying to lynch me or an outed power in gfish. I find both of those to be for poor reasons.
What? how can something that wasn't intended to bait bait?

Outed power? What are you talking about homie? I have lost you completely.
Image Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272

Post by Fredwood »

Biggest issue is I'm not sold on the options. Jack....."shrug" maybe I can see it, but he's still claiming work.

I buy Epi, not sure why LC is voting for him, don't see the aha in his aha moment.

Gfish I'm not buying as scum either.

I like WIlgy, and LC spelled out a claim for everyone which I don't feel like mafia would do, but at the same time it's an easy way to garner cover. Adam is still null but his interactions have at least attempted to engage and illicit.

I am very interested in Wilgy's interest in nutella, but she did answer and it feels like a gut feeling. SVS felt genuine in her interactions so far.

That leaves:

SIlver - Still feels like he's playing a parody of himself instead of actually playing himself...it's a shitty reason for suspicion because it's hard to pin down why I think that, but I said it before it feels like he's relying too much on his reputation for being aggressive, and not actually being aggressive.

Dom - I really have no clue. The bulldoggedness about Jack's "rainbow slip" feels silly. But unless someone can tell me otherwise, it feels like tunneling and tunneling is kind of townie no? If I'm wrong let me know and I'll change my assessment on tunneling, I never really know what to make of it, INH tunneled on Diz last game and he was a neutral.

Spirit - Null, nothing he's done has been overtly civ or overtly scum, no experience with him to generate a read on his behavior.

Nifty - It's either been a long time since I've played with him, or we haven't played together that much. So it's really a null read as well. It feels like he's not pressuring people enough to be obvious but just enough to be used as a cover.

IR - I want to give him the benefit of the doubt

TSP - not a lot of interaction. Feels typical, but it's also typical for people to use this method to skate.

MP - generated a lot of content day 1...don't think it means much of anything, but I wouldn't be interested in really pursuing a lynch right now because of the type of player he appears to be when he's engaged.

Diz - well feels Diz??? Again nothing really pinging me but then again not a ton of interaction.

So TLDR:

Biggest pings:
Jack, Silver, nut, TSP, Nifty

Totally confused by: LC and Dom

Null:Adam, Spirit, IR, MP, Diz

OK with for now: Wilgy, SVS, Epi, Fish.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Dom wrote:gfish when did you change your vote?

jack-- wh ywon't you play ball with me?
Originally because I misunderstood your beef and thought you were being ridiculous.

Currently cause I'm at work and swamped. Also you quoted like five people and I'm on mobile.

We can play later, though. :grin:

@Nut

Did you ever answer my question from yesterday? Pretend it was asked in a less aggressive way.
wait you simply misunderstood my allegations on nutella/mp?
elaborate and explain pls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Dyslexicon wrote:Voting with LC now

Voting Epi

:disappoint:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Was just talking through my suspicions and why I didn't like the vote, and it turned into a basic rainbow. That's where I'm at, I don't want to vote for Fish or IR right now lol.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:LC.

Not intentionally... I don't remember that. Explain.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

gfishfunk wrote:
How is it not?
See like colors-
Immortal_Raven wrote:
gfishfunk wrote:since everyone is silent but I can see Immortal_Raven thumbing through the thread, I thought I would move my vote to him for pressure.

Immortal_Raven, three questions:

1. Why do you think there was one kill last night rather than two? This wasn't answered

2. Who has been the scummiest this phase? This wasn't answered

3. Who has been the least scummiest this phase? This was answered but poorly.

Keep in mind, my vote in talk-incentive not hell-or-highwater lynch just yet.
Working on it. All of the color schemes for these boards are making my head hurt. Yes, I am recovering from surgery and not as lucid as I would like to be. 17 hours, 58 staples to close the wound. 2 titanium rods and 10 screws now permanently in my back all to remove a tumor about the size of a tube of toothpaste. But I digress.

1. I said there was one kill because one person died. That's math. I just don't see another attempt in the write-up. Given the game we both just played, that could be telling or not. Homie just reiterated what we knew.

2. I still don't like Epignosis but that's because I hate time-wasting. If you have pressure, best to claim and help the town move to a better lynch candidate. It's not as bad under plurality voting, but still. I don't know his rep nor do half the players here.
Other suspicions are DrWilgy for calling out your play early.
Between SVS and JoH, I believe at least one is scum. They're taking pot shots at one another outside of the main discussion. I wouldn't mind seeing more there.
Adam and Nifty are making me a bit suspicious for helping clarify my situation. I can't tell if it's courtesy for a fellow Realmser or a "I know he's not scum, I'll give a somewhat town read and look good." They're at the bottom of my suspicion list. We got a list instead of a straight answer here. What bothers me most is the fact that he has such a wide suspect range of 6 people. All reasons are vague and non convincing of belief. I think the only underspoken player on this list is Adam, idk how I feel about that.

3. Most town, gfish. Yes, I vomited a little bit there. It's too early for your power play if you're scum. I think you're like most Realms folks who will sell out if they're convinced they've caught scum. You'll probably get NKed soon, but a one for one trade in town and scum favors the town.
Fred and Dom are coming across as town reads as well. Fred for the claim and devil-may-care attitude. However, if I was going pure info dump, Fred trumps gfish slightly. This is based on infodumping with the exception of Dom who he doesn't say anything about. For Raven to go "I beleive this" when there are so many options to consider, means he isn't thinking about the alter possibilities. You said it yourself, there are 6 role blocking roles. Claiming one would be easy if you are 1 shot. It means there's no need to kill you too. Raven doesn't question this for a second.

Long Con is all over the place for me. Half his posts make me think town. Half make me think "Hmmm, good cover".
Is this the norm for Raven?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:LC.

Not intentionally... I don't remember that. Explain.
Eh, nevermind then.

I'm gonna vote Epi, then not vote Epi moving back to Raven. EPI NOTATE THIS.
Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Dom »

Fredwood wrote: Dom - I really have no clue. The bulldoggedness about Jack's "rainbow slip" feels silly. But unless someone can tell me otherwise, it feels like tunneling and tunneling is kind of townie no? If I'm wrong let me know and I'll change my assessment on tunneling, I never really know what to make of it, INH tunneled on Diz last game and he was a neutral.
y ignore half of case?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey Dom, is Raven your teammate?

Raven mentioned you once as a civ read w/o any context nor prior interaction. I'd bet afew bucks that if he's bad, you're his teammate.
Image Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Dom wrote:
Fredwood wrote: Dom - I really have no clue. The bulldoggedness about Jack's "rainbow slip" feels silly. But unless someone can tell me otherwise, it feels like tunneling and tunneling is kind of townie no? If I'm wrong let me know and I'll change my assessment on tunneling, I never really know what to make of it, INH tunneled on Diz last game and he was a neutral.
y ignore half of case?

To clarify, I'm not ignoring half the case, the fact that the whole Rainbow thing IS half your case is confusing to me. Just doesn't make much sense as a line of questioning/pressure. Jack is clearly on my ping list.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote:

Voting Epi

Who should we be voting instead? Why so sure about Epi?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
nutella wrote:

Voting Epi

Who should we be voting instead? Why so sure about Epi?
Long Con, comment on my Raven commentary. VALIDATE ME DAMMIT.
Image Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Jesus Wilgy, I really hope you're not scum. You could probably convince me I was scum at this point...why the hell did town lynch you day 1 in Phenom?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Fredwood wrote:Jesus Wilgy, I really hope you're not scum. You could probably convince me I was scum at this point...why the hell did town lynch you day 1 in Phenom?
I got nk'd homie. Is this why you said congratz for living lol?
Image Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

DrWilgy wrote:Sprit, I need thoughts on me, the 3 who voted epi (Nifty, Gfish, and Adam) right now.

Alright so-

Dr.Wilgy: Among his content, we have a typical DrWilgy day 0 with jokes and such. Moves into question asking with a decent half of his content focussed on Gfish. All his questions though seem appropriate with no malice behind them. I believe him to be working as a town should, trying to piece together either the whole puzzle, or figuring out where a piece fits in. He's taken the role of "Towny in the Spotlight" i want to say due to MP not being around to blow up the thread. :nicenod: Dr.Wilgy is confident one of Adam, Gfish, or Nifty is bad, however Adam and Nifty havent really been a focus of his as far as i can tell by looking through his ISO. Do you think that will bias your opinion at all Wilgy?

Moving on-

Gfish: So starting off, lots of mechanics talk and comparisons/recollections to past experiences. Has a small read list. Lists MP, Llama, LC, and Raven as his slightly less town reads. Most players are completely null as well as almost entirely consisting of Syndicate members, which is reasonable. He is able to make a better read over his familiar players as well as the people that are most apparent to him. I can understand that. Back to more mechanics talk. It's also worth noting he likes to switch his vote around a lot. Eventually ends day one by leaving his vote on llama. His day one performance overall didnt really make me like him as a town player at all, if anything it was a lot of content i personally cant really use. Only thing usable would be his actions themselves. Moving into day 2 now, night 1 posts did not happen, move immediately into a roleclaim and accusation of Epignosis based on Gfish's own knowledge of his role and the game information provided. This ends up being the real highlight conversation of the first 12 hours or so. The latter half of this time has been pursuing Epi. So after reading all this i can say i maintain what ive said about Gfish just now in what i thought about his day 1, he is trying to "scumhunt" but he is doing in a way i dont exactly agree with. Sorta beating around the bush.

Adam: Nothing especially note worthy up until day 2 except for his vote on llama. saying it fell to llama according to his "diagram." something about looking between LC and llama and deciding llama was the better choice. Day 2 has some more enlightening posts that make me feel good about Adam, i definetly look forward to seeing what he puts out in the coming days. But his initial voting for epignosis today was reasonable and his defense on why he thinks Gfish is probably town is believable from my perspective.

Nifty: Comes into thread Day 1, immediately mentions he doesnt like llama's style. (yea i get that :p) Off the top of my head Day 1 i felt pretty good about CaptainNifty, and looking at his ISO, I can say im more inclined to believe him to be town over Adam and Gfish. Gfish was suspicious of him Day 1 (i think) but im not seeing any suspicious activity. CaptainNifty, for the most part, has provided a well structured response to quotes as well as provide a straightforward answer about what he thinks about multiple people and situations.

@DrWilgy, so if i had to rank in order of best looking to worst i would say DrWilgy, CaptainNifty, Adam, Gfish.

But there are currently bigger fish to fry in my opinion instead of Gfish.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

DrWilgy wrote:
Fredwood wrote:Jesus Wilgy, I really hope you're not scum. You could probably convince me I was scum at this point...why the hell did town lynch you day 1 in Phenom?
Oh derp, I knew you died early, town lynched sig and we scumkilled Nacho...Silver vig'd you.

And yeah, I had it in my mind they lynched you.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Going to sleep soon, i may check back before i KO, otherwise i'll check back in the morning.

Dont have too much fun without me ;)
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Fredwood wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
Oh derp, I knew you died early, town lynched sig and we scumkilled Nacho...Silver vig'd you.

And yeah, I had it in my mind they lynched you.
He was a Mortician and got killed by the Janitor :haha: That will never stop being funny to me
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

sprityo wrote: But there are currently bigger fish to fry in my opinion instead of Gfish.
Who are they?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Fredwood wrote:
sprityo wrote: But there are currently bigger fish to fry in my opinion instead of Gfish.
Who are they?
points at who i'm voting for

That one. I'm interested in that one.

he still hasnt answered my question from day 1 still im pretty sure, but if he has i apologize in advance
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Oh Jack...yeah he seems to be popular. It's a cacophony of dissension.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:
gfishfunk wrote:
How is it not?
See like colors-
Immortal_Raven wrote:
gfishfunk wrote:since everyone is silent but I can see Immortal_Raven thumbing through the thread, I thought I would move my vote to him for pressure.

1. Why do you think there was one kill last night rather than two? This wasn't answered

2. Who has been the scummiest this phase? This wasn't answered

3. Who has been the least scummiest this phase? This was answered but poorly.

Working on it. All of the color schemes for these boards are making my head hurt. Yes, I am recovering from surgery and not as lucid as I would like to be. 17 hours, 58 staples to close the wound. 2 titanium rods and 10 screws now permanently in my back all to remove a tumor about the size of a tube of toothpaste. But I digress.

1. I said there was one kill because one person died. That's math. I just don't see another attempt in the write-up. Given the game we both just played, that could be telling or not. Homie just reiterated what we knew.

2. I still don't like Epignosis but that's because I hate time-wasting. If you have pressure, best to claim and help the town move to a better lynch candidate. It's not as bad under plurality voting, but still. I don't know his rep nor do half the players here.
Other suspicions are DrWilgy for calling out your play early.
Between SVS and JoH, I believe at least one is scum. They're taking pot shots at one another outside of the main discussion. I wouldn't mind seeing more there.
Adam and Nifty are making me a bit suspicious for helping clarify my situation. I can't tell if it's courtesy for a fellow Realmser or a "I know he's not scum, I'll give a somewhat town read and look good." They're at the bottom of my suspicion list. We got a list instead of a straight answer here. What bothers me most is the fact that he has such a wide suspect range of 6 people. All reasons are vague and non convincing of belief. I think the only underspoken player on this list is Adam, idk how I feel about that.

3. Most town, gfish. Yes, I vomited a little bit there. It's too early for your power play if you're scum. I think you're like most Realms folks who will sell out if they're convinced they've caught scum. You'll probably get NKed soon, but a one for one trade in town and scum favors the town.
Fred and Dom are coming across as town reads as well. Fred for the claim and devil-may-care attitude. However, if I was going pure info dump, Fred trumps gfish slightly. This is based on infodumping with the exception of Dom who he doesn't say anything about. For Raven to go "I beleive this" when there are so many options to consider, means he isn't thinking about the alter possibilities. You said it yourself, there are 6 role blocking roles. Claiming one would be easy if you are 1 shot. It means there's no need to kill you too. Raven doesn't question this for a second.

Long Con is all over the place for me. Half his posts make me think town. Half make me think "Hmmm, good cover".
Is this the norm for Raven?
Definitely did not truly answer the question.

A range of suspicions is kind of better than just one... isn't it?

I agree with Raven, actually.
:haha:
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

sprityo wrote:
Fredwood wrote:
Who are they?

he still hasnt answered my question from day 1 still im pretty sure, but if he has i apologize in advance
Which question? The only one I see is who he would save between Wilgy, MP and Fish.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dom wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Dom wrote:gfish when did you change your vote?

jack-- wh ywon't you play ball with me?
Originally because I misunderstood your beef and thought you were being ridiculous.

Currently cause I'm at work and swamped. Also you quoted like five people and I'm on mobile.

We can play later, though. :grin:
wait you simply misunderstood my allegations on nutella/mp?
elaborate and explain pls
I misunderstood your "he didn't make a rainbow" bit.

I thought you meant you were just so sure I was lying that you knew I was lying about making a rainbow. I considered you unconvincable and thus not worth engaging.

Rather, you thought I was saying I used hexcode (or whatever it's called) to make a colored rainbow in the quickreply and you thought I wouldn't do that so you thought I was lying. You're right that I didn't do that. I understand why you even thought I was claiming that. But it's pretty obvious that I wasn't claiming that.

Was that not clear? :huh:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

1. Why do you think there was one kill last night rather than two?

2. Who has been the scummiest this phase?

3. Who has been the least scummiest this phase?

I'm going to answer these questions as well, because I don't have a lot of time to comb through the thread and give opinions on things, but I will say I think GFish is town, but I am not sold on Epi who seems a little too defensive after claiming.

1. I am guessing both mafia targeted him.

2. I, before today, was confident that Nifty was town, but today his posts seem like he is fishing for an easy lynch if he can get it. I don't like that, especially considering I don't feel he has adequately clarified that suspicion well.

3. Least scummiest is bad grammar :cheeky: The obvious answer is DrWilgy, who I think is playing a very solid game on all points. I think Adam has seemed the most towny besides that. His posts haven't been perfect, but that is what I would expect from town. He isn't trying to necessarily skate by, and he is giving reads on some players.

By Day 3 I will be home and ready to post more. For now, if you want my opinion on something, I would appreciate if you would ask so I could at least try to participate.

Vote on JOH, who I am pretty sure is scum

I will change that if I feel like it.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

8 is hard lynch right? Something something, low hanging fruit, something something.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: 2. I, before today, was confident that Nifty was town, but today his posts seem like he is fishing for an easy lynch if he can get it. I don't like that, especially considering I don't feel he has adequately clarified that suspicion well.

Says someone is scummy for trying to go after easy lynches, votes for an easy lynch.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Fredwood wrote:8 is hard lynch right? Something something, low hanging fruit, something something.
Define "hard lynch".
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Fredwood wrote:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: 2. I, before today, was confident that Nifty was town, but today his posts seem like he is fishing for an easy lynch if he can get it. I don't like that, especially considering I don't feel he has adequately clarified that suspicion well.

Says someone is scummy for trying to go after easy lynches, votes for an easy lynch.
Hypocrisy! Get him!
I don't have a problem with Nifty voting for Epi, I have a problem with Nifty trying to get others to vote for Nifty.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Fredwood wrote:
sprityo wrote:
Fredwood wrote:
Who are they?

Which question? The only one I see is who he would save between Wilgy, MP and Fish.
That is correct.
Long Con wrote:
Fredwood wrote:8 is hard lynch right? Something something, low hanging fruit, something something.
Define "hard lynch".
I dont know if this game has a hard lynch limit.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Long Con wrote:
Define "hard lynch".
Is there no majority hard lynch, just full on most at the end of 48? I don't see one, but I have been known to miss things >.> <.<
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Fredwood wrote:

Hypocrisy! Get him!
I don't have a problem with Nifty voting for Epi, I have a problem with Nifty trying to get others to vote for Nifty.
Isn't that the whole point of the day phase? Wilgy is trying to get people to vote for Gfish and IR, is that scummy?

Why did you vote for Jack instead of Nifty then? You laid a vote down on Jack with no explanation, but gave a reason to vote for Nifty but didn't.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 145

Post by S~V~S »

It's majority at EOD to Lynch.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Fredwood wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Define "hard lynch".
Is there no majority hard lynch, just full on most at the end of 48? I don't see one, but I have been known to miss things >.> <.<
I think it's just majority at 48.

Return to “Mass Effect Mafia: an HCR & Syndicate crossover”