Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 2)

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: I voted for Jack because I want him to claim, not because I necessarily want to lynch him. I didn't vote for Nifty because I don't think he needs to claim right now if he doesn't want to, I just think he has been pinging me so far today. Jack pinged me a lot yesterday by playing a rather unusual game and not acting as I would expect, but that isn't anything related to anything he said in game, especially today. The difference for me with Nifty is he, or at least my interpretation of him, seemed to want to lynch Epi just as much as everyone else did at the time, despite focusing post of his posting on him. To me, if he were town, I would call it tunneling, but when he moved his vote away it suggested to me that he had tested the waters and wanted to try moving away for a while.

I don't like his vote on me either, but I can understand it.
Is that all? I'd rather not but I've narrowed myself down to what? 8 characters? (I haven't played ME2 or ME3 so I don't know how many lady good guys there are off the top of my head.) Plus, given the setup, I don't think claiming is that big of a deal.

Who are you voting for if you aren't voting for me?

Can you explain the second bit, there? What did I do that you wouldn't expect or what did I not do that you would expect?

TonyStarkPrime wrote: There are many reasons to distrust Jack, but I feel that this whole rainbow issue seems off for both of you.
How so?

I am voting for you to put my vote somewhere. You have acted quieter this game than I would expect, with a larger portion of your content being unfocused. That said, that is also significantly different than I would expect if you were maf, so I don't know how much I can count that against you.
It isn't that important for you to claim if you don't want to, I guess saying that you are a girl Shepard can romance with is a specific enough clue. But a claim from you would alleviate my suspicions.

I think the rainbow thing is off for Dom because he is mentioning it with alarming frequency. I think it is a little off for you because you almost use it as an excuse to avoid answering questions. I don't understand the benefit of either of you bringing it up, so I don't see why it keeps going on.

Two quick guesses on what I think the mafia teams could be, just for fun:

JOH
Dom (Long Con?)
Nifty

Silver
Nutella
MP

If Epi is telling the truth and is mostly correct, one of the maf teams targeted him for a kill. That team includes Long Con, according to his suspicions, but because I am currently operating under the assumption that JOH is maf (maybe a terrible idea), and I think the other maf likely killed CBob, since that is a goal JOH seemed to be pushing for the first day and he would not want to be suspect of that. I don't think a team with 2+ hcrealms members would likely target CBob night one, but I have three most suspect members from hcrealms, so I would then put one of them with JOH. Since in my awesome fantasy land, Dom is trying to bus JOH right now, I am putting him as the second member of that team, but with Long Con subbing in because that seems a little on the fantastical side. I don't think JOH and Silver are on the same maf team, so Nifty takes the third slot. The other team fills itself out, starting with Silver and moving to two others I suspect. MP seems like a strong character to be influenced by JOH and Silver seems like he would try something else, but who knows.

And an almost identical guess without JOH as maf:

Nifty
Adam
Long Con

Silver
Nutella
spirityo

Kind of edit: I do like Silver's new posts, that might change my guesses.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272

Post by Fredwood »

Epignosis wrote:
Fredwood wrote:Fair enough...then you matter even less then.
Fredwood wrote:Lol actually no, you misread it.

You will become non-hostile to the side you choose...you still will be hostile to the alignments you don't choose. The underlined portion is saying that your existence won't determine the winner based on numbers. Basically you win with them but you don't have any affect on their win condition.
Please point to the wording of my role that says I will be hostile to alignments I don't choose. That makes no sense.
Because any independent that can't win with you is hostile to you. Your win condition will specifically align with win condition of the faction you choose. If you look at all other independent none of them say specifically that they are hostile, they just have specific win conditions. If your win condition conflicts with Cerberus' win condition, then you are a hostile independent to Cerberus, as you cannot win with them.

The Leviathan is a hostile independent to whomever has their "Don" left, etc. It may be semantics and I'm reading context because the lack of the actual wording hostile in any of the independents role explanations, it's safe to assume that any independent that cannot win with you is considered hostile to you.

In the end I don't think it matters much, because, even if they don't care if you're alive at the end, and then realize they need to kill you, it shouldn't matter that much to them, as they can just, you know, kill you. Semantically both explinations have the same outcome.

In general scum don't like the neutrals, they're relatively town friendly, even you don't really help Reapers that much even if you align with them.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 167

Post by Epignosis »

I know what I'm doing.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 64

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 1)

Post by Silver Lantern »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Dom wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Jesus Christ. If I didn't already know your town game makes no sense to me after Unfortunate Events...
Don't discredit me because I suspect you. Refute it with actual specifics. Don't complain that nutella is too vague but not provide specifics on why I'm wrong.
No.

You're claiming to magically know I lied about making a rainbow. You're either convinced I'm scum and there's nothing I can possibly do about that or you're pretending and your town play as seen in Unfortunate Events is so far off what I understand that I don't have any confidence in my ability to catch you.

You can vote for me if you like but I don't see the merit in engaging with you. I'll take my chances in surviving the day with one extra vote on me.
Town Jack doesn't back down. Look Jack, I can play this game too... :rolleyes:
gfishfunk wrote: Silver Lantern - The only thing that needs to be said: A bull on fire in a flammable china shop.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Silver Lantern wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@Silver

You're playing much more like bad you and much less like good you. I know you'd have no qualms about killing Bob on night one.

Why should I not vote for you and who should I vote for instead?
I have absolutely no qualms about killing Bob (or anyone else) on any night and I have zero problems admitting that.

Obviously many of the HCR folks are assuming I am scum, and I have no problems with it cause if it keeps other townies alive, I am for it. You know the best argument for me being town? I am still alive. You'd think that with 2 mafias whichever mafia I was not on would have hit me last night. But since I am town, both sides assumed the other mafia would kill me, and neither did. That's why I am town.
Show of hands. Does a single other player agree with this? That Silver Lantern is most dangerous player and obvious townie so both mafias assumed he'd be killed by the other?

Give me a real reason why you're town.
Silver Lantern wrote: You're one of my top scum reads. I don't like how you have failed to address Dom's accusation, and I see your pointing the finger at me as nothing more than trying to take interest off yourself. SVS's continual pushing on me with her silly argument, time after time after time after time is also a huge red flag. :feb:
Explain to me Dom's accusation that I failed to address in your own words. No hidding behind other players. You want to accuse me? Accuse me. Don't say Dom is accusing me. Why do you think I'm scum?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 1)

Silver Lantern wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Dom wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Jesus Christ. If I didn't already know your town game makes no sense to me after Unfortunate Events...
Don't discredit me because I suspect you. Refute it with actual specifics. Don't complain that nutella is too vague but not provide specifics on why I'm wrong.
No.

You're claiming to magically know I lied about making a rainbow. You're either convinced I'm scum and there's nothing I can possibly do about that or you're pretending and your town play as seen in Unfortunate Events is so far off what I understand that I don't have any confidence in my ability to catch you.

You can vote for me if you like but I don't see the merit in engaging with you. I'll take my chances in surviving the day with one extra vote on me.
Town Jack doesn't back down. Look Jack, I can play this game too... :rolleyes:
Yeah, but only one of us is being serious.

Do I need to quote posts from my previous town games where I handwaved irrational accusations?

When you're town, you don't pretend to be mad to distract from the fact that you aren't trying to catch scum.
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Golden »

I bring cylons to this site and now they are everywhere.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Epignosis wrote:I know what I'm doing.
I'm saying it doesn't matter to me. I think you're wrong about your interpretation of what a hostile independent is, but I just like arguing. In the long game, no matter who is right about the interpretation, I still don't see how you matter all that much to civ even if you align with Reapers.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Silver Lantern
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Silver Lantern »

Dom wrote:POLL: Do you think Jack was really making a fucking rainbow list, using color codes that are all in HEX (right-- that's HEX right?) in quick reply?
That sounds like some serious bullshit to me.
I like your aggresiveness Dom, and I too think Jack is playing scummy, but I think you need to consider that some of us HCR folks do not know the mechanics and rules of posting here and perhaps you cannot attribute such meta things to us. For example, I have no idea what HEX is.

Is it not possible to do the HEX thing in quick reply? Though I do know that Jack has played here a few games, so that's something to consider.
gfishfunk wrote: Silver Lantern - The only thing that needs to be said: A bull on fire in a flammable china shop.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Long Con wrote:This is awesomely wack.
Is Epi's behavior consistent with neutral Epi? Or Epi trying to draw some scum voters into a trap?
This is a very poor question. I'm neutral right now. If I can draw Reapers into a trap, and it is successful, I have an incentive to side with the Alliance. Right now I have no reason to side with the Alliance, and if I draw the lynch, that's cool too, because you burn a lynch on me instead of a Reaper.

I fucking love this role.
You know that (supposedly). I don't know that.

If you're Geth, that's one thing. If you're the Illusive Man or the Thorian or Aria or Soverign, that's something entirely different. It's important to figure out which we're dealing with, here.

You know this, though. Sometimes, I feel like you dismissing legitimate lines of thinking as stupid because it would be easier for you if those lines of thinking were dismissed. Weakens your arguments, imo.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 167

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Is Epi's behavior consistent with neutral Epi? Or Epi trying to draw some scum voters into a trap?
This is a very poor question. I'm neutral right now. If I can draw Reapers into a trap, and it is successful, I have an incentive to side with the Alliance. Right now I have no reason to side with the Alliance, and if I draw the lynch, that's cool too, because you burn a lynch on me instead of a Reaper.

If you're Geth, that's one thing. If you're the Illusive Man or the Thorian or Aria or Soverign, that's something entirely different. It's important to figure out which we're dealing with, here.

You know this, though. Sometimes, I feel like you dismissing legitimate lines of thinking as stupid because it would be easier for you if those lines of thinking were dismissed. Weakens your arguments, imo.
You know?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
TonyStarkPrime wrote: I voted for Jack because I want him to claim, not because I necessarily want to lynch him. I didn't vote for Nifty because I don't think he needs to claim right now if he doesn't want to, I just think he has been pinging me so far today. Jack pinged me a lot yesterday by playing a rather unusual game and not acting as I would expect, but that isn't anything related to anything he said in game, especially today. The difference for me with Nifty is he, or at least my interpretation of him, seemed to want to lynch Epi just as much as everyone else did at the time, despite focusing post of his posting on him. To me, if he were town, I would call it tunneling, but when he moved his vote away it suggested to me that he had tested the waters and wanted to try moving away for a while.

Is that all? I'd rather not but I've narrowed myself down to what? 8 characters? (I haven't played ME2 or ME3 so I don't know how many lady good guys there are off the top of my head.) Plus, given the setup, I don't think claiming is that big of a deal.

Can you explain the second bit, there? What did I do that you wouldn't expect or what did I not do that you would expect?

TonyStarkPrime wrote: There are many reasons to distrust Jack, but I feel that this whole rainbow issue seems off for both of you.
How so?

I am voting for you to put my vote somewhere. You have acted quieter this game than I would expect, with a larger portion of your content being unfocused. That said, that is also significantly different than I would expect if you were maf, so I don't know how much I can count that against you.
It isn't that important for you to claim if you don't want to, I guess saying that you are a girl Shepard can romance with is a specific enough clue. But a claim from you would alleviate my suspicions.

I think the rainbow thing is off for Dom because he is mentioning it with alarming frequency. I think it is a little off for you because you almost use it as an excuse to avoid answering questions. I don't understand the benefit of either of you bringing it up, so I don't see why it keeps going on.

JOH
Dom (Long Con?)
Nifty

Silver
Nutella
MP

If Epi is telling the truth and is mostly correct, one of the maf teams targeted him for a kill. That team includes Long Con, according to his suspicions, but because I am currently operating under the assumption that JOH is maf (maybe a terrible idea), and I think the other maf likely killed CBob, since that is a goal JOH seemed to be pushing for the first day and he would not want to be suspect of that. I don't think a team with 2+ hcrealms members would likely target CBob night one, but I have three most suspect members from hcrealms, so I would then put one of them with JOH. Since in my awesome fantasy land, Dom is trying to bus JOH right now, I am putting him as the second member of that team, but with Long Con subbing in because that seems a little on the fantastical side. I don't think JOH and Silver are on the same maf team, so Nifty takes the third slot. The other team fills itself out, starting with Silver and moving to two others I suspect. MP seems like a strong character to be influenced by JOH and Silver seems like he would try something else, but who knows.

Nifty
Adam
Long Con

Silver
Nutella
spirityo

I like this post a lot.

I don't agree with that much of it but I like that you're explaining yourself and following theories to their full conclusion while also not tunneling. I think you really think these things. I think you are trying to catch mafia.

Revising my read of Tony (idk if I had posted it but it was very light scum) to light town.

Regarding wild speculation of Nifty as mafia, don't you think he would have killed me instead of Bob? I'm known for tunneling on town Nifty (though I think I've gotten better about this) so I'm dangerous for scum Nifty to have around.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

You know?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

Biggest issue with Illusive Man/Sovereign was there was no need to blow up his fake claim. Most people, myself included, were fine with the assumption that he was Vega and had moved on. If he's Don he's not blowing up his own spot, unless he thinks he's so superior to us that he wants to make it a challenge. The gambit is silly now, but downright stupid if he's actually a Don.

I do think it's likely he is Geth and I do think it's likely he thinks LC is some sort of scum guy. Even though he's saying that he's not demanding it, he's still saying vote LC or you guys are really stupid.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:There being role claiming and info dumping allowed means USE that mechanic to the best of it's ability.
You mean like this?

I am not James Vega. I lied. :feb:

I am the fucking Terminator.

I am Zodac, the Cosmic Enforcer.

I am the God of Cylons.

I have no allegiance to anybody...yet.

Tuck and roll bitches? Please. I am metal. I don't tuck or roll. :slick:

I am here to judge. And dissipate.

There was no second kill Night 1. So you say. I don't agree. It's likely I was the target and dissipated it. Ironically, instead of being worshiped like the mechanical god I am, people voted for me.

I like that.

Can you imagine why?

James Vega does not exist, for he is not in the database. I falsely claimed to be him, knowing that if someone tried to kill me, that team would know I was lying about "tuck and roll."
Tuck and roll - You will be immune to all non-lethal night actions this night.
That says non-lethal. I should be dead if a team tried to take me out.

But I'm not dead.

What a shame. You know what else is a shame?

Humans.

Humans exhibit qualities of anger and revenge. It's sad really, but I am using that to my advantage: If anyone from the team that tried to kill me knew I was lying, they probably suspected I was on the other team. They may have believed I am Soverign or the Illusive Man, for instance, who survives the first kill against him.

To put it in the simplest terms:

If someone tried to kill me, that team knows I lied when I said "Tuck and roll bitches." They know my "claim" was fake. Votes against me then, are attempts to gain credibility by lynching mafia, but I'm not mafia.

Long Con's reaction to my initial Vega claim (and being nervous :rolleyes: ) makes me most suspicious of him. He didn't vote for me until after I claimed (I didn't claim ;) ). He wants to lynch me so he can get credit for lynching mafia...only I'm not mafia.

I'm machine. :dark:

Tuck and roll bitches.

My initial plan was to withhold all this until exactly one hour before the end of the Day. Instead I think it's best that I'm giving the civilians a chance to actually do something right. If you don't, oh well, but it doesn't concern me. I don't care if I get lynched, because if I do, I can be aligned with the Reapers and that fucks you out of a lynch against them, thereby improving my own chance to win. I'm telling you this now so that you, Alliance people, get your heads out of your asses and make me want to align with you. The downside is that I probably kept one of you alive last Night by absorbing the Night kill target and now I cannot repeat the procedure because I will not be targeted. Oh well. I don't like the bad logic I've seen today. Do better.

Right now my projections currently predict the civilians getting positively hosed.

You have the opportunity to change that.

The question is

C:\WILLYOU>_
what the hap is fuckening
Fredwood wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Fredwood wrote:Though likely Jack just hasn't caught up to your plot twist yet.
I'm caught up but I admit, I kinda skimmed Epi's long thing where he explained that being immune to non lethal actions means you don't avoid kills.

What did I miss?
He's claiming Geth now. Who can side with Reaper or Civ after 3rd day. He's not immune to a NK he's saying that he thinks Mafia targeted him last night and failed their night kill, because supposedly they targeted him. Then tried to push to lynch him because they thought he was the don of the other mafia and are trying to get him lynched because it will buy them cred. He's then saying the mafia knows the Vega claim is BS because Vega doesn't avoid lethal actions.

In the end, I think he's saying lynch Long Con or I'll side with the Reapers. I am just an extra fragile human after all so I probably missed something.
ok, so he thinks LC is bad because he "caught" the fake claim? iiiiinteresting. :ponder:

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:Gotta drive home so I will catch up later tonight, I am putting down a vote on Jack cause I do not want to miss another vote, and I am almost certain he is scum based on his game play up to where I've read.
Fredwood wrote: SIlver - Still feels like he's playing a parody of himselfinstead of actually playing himself...it's a shitty reason for suspicion because it's hard to pin down why I think that, but I said it before it feels like he's relying too much on his reputation for being aggressive, and not actually being aggressive.
Exactly.

The key thing to remember about Silver is that his fits feel genuine when he's town. You Syndicate folks remember his behavior in Phenom? How everyone was so sure he was town?

Is he doing that for you now? Or does he feel like he's pretending?
Hm, yeah, no, Silver definitely doesn't seem the same as in Phenon. Based on my experience of him in that game I'd expect him to be more engaged as a civ.
Silver Lantern wrote:
gfishfunk wrote: I second this. Silver Town has a gallon jub of gasoline. Silver Scum is reserved (for Silver).
Hey Gfish, when did YOU stop beating your wife?

My god, everyone toting this bullshit "Silver is being too passive" line is full of it. I either explode and act like a god damn powder keg or I'm not town? How am I supposed to react to that crap? I am damned if I do and damned if I don't. You guys make it seem like I have never played a game where I am passive and skate as town...
And I don't like this post. Silver's reading pretty scummy to me atm.
TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

How so?

JOH
Dom (Long Con?)
Nifty

Silver
Nutella
MP

Nifty
Adam
Long Con

Silver
Nutella
spirityo

Why me? Have you explained suspicion of me elsewhere?
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

So Jack, since Spirit isn't here, is there a reason you haven't answered his question? It seems to be a sticking point for him that you haven't answered it yet.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Lol those tabs
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Regarding wild speculation of Nifty as mafia, don't you think he would have killed me instead of Bob? I'm known for tunneling on town Nifty (though I think I've gotten better about this) so I'm dangerous for scum Nifty to have around.
I do, which is why the teams Nifty is on target Epi instead of CBob.

About the whole Epi thing in general: If he is telling the truth, his play is in my opinion questionable. But I don't necessarily see a reason to disbelieve him for now, he could very well be a mafia don and just trying to avoid being shot at, but his Vega claim worked for the town and I think it might have accomplished the same thing, so I don't see why to disbelieve him.

Changing my vote to myself since JOH confused me about why I wanted him to claim. I still kind of want him to claim, but I guess the pressure won't do it. I will hopefully move my vote again because it would be bad to lynch myself.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fredwood wrote:So Jack, since Spirit isn't here, is there a reason you haven't answered his question? It seems to be a sticking point for him that you haven't answered it yet.
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 31#p356731

http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 91#p355891
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
I do, which is why the teams Nifty is on target Epi instead of CBob.

About the whole Epi thing in general: If he is telling the truth, his play is in my opinion questionable. But I don't necessarily see a reason to disbelieve him for now, he could very well be a mafia don and just trying to avoid being shot at, but his Vega claim worked for the town and I think it might have accomplished the same thing, so I don't see why to disbelieve him.

Changing my vote to myself since JOH confused me about why I wanted him to claim. I still kind of want him to claim, but I guess the pressure won't do it. I will hopefully move my vote again because it would be bad to lynch myself.
Epi's ultimate "I am smarter than you" move is to side with the reapers if we don't lynch them soon.

Geth are like the Covenant now, right?

@Nut didn't you owe me an answer on something?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

nutella wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:There being role claiming and info dumping allowed means USE that mechanic to the best of it's ability.
You mean like this?

I am the God of Cylons.

There was no second kill Night 1. So you say. I don't agree. It's likely I was the target and dissipated it. Ironically, instead of being worshiped like the mechanical god I am, people voted for me.

I like that.

Can you imagine why?

James Vega does not exist, for he is not in the database. I falsely claimed to be him, knowing that if someone tried to kill me, that team would know I was lying about "tuck and roll."

But I'm not dead.

Humans.

Humans exhibit qualities of anger and revenge. It's sad really, but I am using that to my advantage: If anyone from the team that tried to kill me knew I was lying, they probably suspected I was on the other team. They may have believed I am Soverign or the Illusive Man, for instance, who survives the first kill against him.

If someone tried to kill me, that team knows I lied when I said "Tuck and roll bitches." They know my "claim" was fake. Votes against me then, are attempts to gain credibility by lynching mafia, but I'm not mafia.

Long Con's reaction to my initial Vega claim (and being nervous :rolleyes: ) makes me most suspicious of him. He didn't vote for me until after I claimed (I didn't claim ;) ). He wants to lynch me so he can get credit for lynching mafia...only I'm not mafia.

Tuck and roll bitches.

My initial plan was to withhold all this until exactly one hour before the end of the Day. Instead I think it's best that I'm giving the civilians a chance to actually do something right. If you don't, oh well, but it doesn't concern me. I don't care if I get lynched, because if I do, I can be aligned with the Reapers and that fucks you out of a lynch against them, thereby improving my own chance to win. I'm telling you this now so that you, Alliance people, get your heads out of your asses and make me want to align with you. The downside is that I probably kept one of you alive last Night by absorbing the Night kill target and now I cannot repeat the procedure because I will not be targeted. Oh well. I don't like the bad logic I've seen today. Do better.

Right now my projections currently predict the civilians getting positively hosed.

The question is

Fredwood wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
I'm caught up but I admit, I kinda skimmed Epi's long thing where he explained that being immune to non lethal actions means you don't avoid kills.

What did I miss?
He's claiming Geth now. Who can side with Reaper or Civ after 3rd day. He's not immune to a NK he's saying that he thinks Mafia targeted him last night and failed their night kill, because supposedly they targeted him. Then tried to push to lynch him because they thought he was the don of the other mafia and are trying to get him lynched because it will buy them cred. He's then saying the mafia knows the Vega claim is BS because Vega doesn't avoid lethal actions.

In the end, I think he's saying lynch Long Con or I'll side with the Reapers. I am just an extra fragile human after all so I probably missed something.
ok, so he thinks LC is bad because he "caught" the fake claim? iiiiinteresting. :ponder:

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:Gotta drive home so I will catch up later tonight, I am putting down a vote on Jack cause I do not want to miss another vote, and I am almost certain he is scum based on his game play up to where I've read.
Fredwood wrote: SIlver - Still feels like he's playing a parody of himselfinstead of actually playing himself...it's a shitty reason for suspicion because it's hard to pin down why I think that, but I said it before it feels like he's relying too much on his reputation for being aggressive, and not actually being aggressive.
Exactly.

The key thing to remember about Silver is that his fits feel genuine when he's town. You Syndicate folks remember his behavior in Phenom? How everyone was so sure he was town?

Hm, yeah, no, Silver definitely doesn't seem the same as in Phenon. Based on my experience of him in that game I'd expect him to be more engaged as a civ.
Silver Lantern wrote:
gfishfunk wrote: I second this. Silver Town has a gallon jub of gasoline. Silver Scum is reserved (for Silver).

My god, everyone toting this bullshit "Silver is being too passive" line is full of it. I either explode and act like a god damn powder keg or I'm not town? How am I supposed to react to that crap? I am damned if I do and damned if I don't. You guys make it seem like I have never played a game where I am passive and skate as town...
TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

How so?

JOH
Dom (Long Con?)
Nifty

Silver
Nutella
MP

Nifty
Adam
Long Con

Silver
Nutella
spirityo

No, and I hate to harp on TSP, because he often doesn't state his reasons or logic unless you really push him, which does come of scummy but doesn't always mean scummy. But the majority of his lists seem like he's taking the aggregate of everyone else's lists. The other explanation is that he actually agrees with the aggregate.

To me, I think your biggest detractor is currently pining everyone as their strongest town read and keeps building on that reputation with strong logical posts. The fact that Wilgy likes you for scum is pretty much the only context any of the Realmsers have for suspecting you, however fair or not that is, it seems to be the case. To me I have concerns but it's too early to tell and may just be some time constraint issues.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Okay that's a wierd thing that happened...I tried to spoiler the first part of post...I guess I did it wrong.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

@nutella because I don't feel like quoting that:

I do feel like you are trying to post just enough to skate by and avoid much attention, and I fee like the team that targeted CBob would likely have two syndicate players, so I chose one that I have mild suspicions of. For me as a player (and I think this is true of several of the other hcrealms players) meta is the most important thing for reads, so I am kind of lost, especially on the Syndicate players. But I am in general trying to fill a slot that I think exists.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Am I the only one that sees that I broke the forum for a second....it even chpuanged my font size in my regular post...when I didn't put that much thought into formatting...oh man, Dom is going to be all over me now.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Fredwood wrote:
nutella wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
You mean like this?

I am the God of Cylons.

I like that.

Can you imagine why?

But I'm not dead.

Humans.

Tuck and roll bitches.

The question is

Fredwood wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

What did I miss?

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Exactly.

Silver Lantern wrote:

TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

How so?

JOH
Dom (Long Con?)
Nifty

Silver
Nutella
MP

Nifty
Adam
Long Con

Silver
Nutella
spirityo

No, and I hate to harp on TSP, because he often doesn't state his reasons or logic unless you really push him, which does come of scummy but doesn't always mean scummy. But the majority of his lists seem like he's taking the aggregate of everyone else's lists. The other explanation is that he actually agrees with the aggregate.

To me, I think your biggest detractor is currently pining everyone as their strongest town read and keeps building on that reputation with strong logical posts. The fact that Wilgy likes you for scum is pretty much the only context any of the Realmsers have for suspecting you, however fair or not that is, it seems to be the case. To me I have concerns but it's too early to tell and may just be some time constraint issues.[/quote]

I am making this post to remind myself to go back and check to see how much I do just steal from other people's opinions, something I would do right now but it's late and I need sleep. But yes, it is plausible that a main reason I suspect Nutella is because Wiley suspects Nutella.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I also got trapped by being bad at spoilerizing, apparently.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote:@nutella because I don't feel like quoting that:

I do feel like you are trying to post just enough to skate by and avoid much attention, and I fee like the team that targeted CBob would likely have two syndicate players, so I chose one that I have mild suspicions of. For me as a player (and I think this is true of several of the other hcrealms players) meta is the most important thing for reads, so I am kind of lost, especially on the Syndicate players. But I am in general trying to fill a slot that I think exists.
I'm generally not a huge post count player; I post whenever I have time to catch up and give a couple thoughts, but I often miss a lot of the main discussion times and then just make a couple catch-up posts at a time. This game has been pretty overwhelming so far in that way, so I haven't really been able to gather my thoughts on everything that's come up, but I try to say what's on my mind at the time.

linki: god why do people even try to quote long posts without snipping to what they're replying to? at least spoiler and then use the preview button before posting! look what happened to fred :disappoint:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Hey I tried, I was too busy looking at Jack's tabs.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Quin »

Fredwood wrote:Am I the only one that sees that I broke the forum for a second....it even chpuanged my font size in my regular post...when I didn't put that much thought into formatting...oh man, Dom is going to be all over me now.
It happens to the best of us. And me, repeatedly.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

nutella wrote:
I'm generally not a huge post count player; I post whenever I have time to catch up and give a couple thoughts, but I often miss a lot of the main discussion times and then just make a couple catch-up posts at a time. This game has been pretty overwhelming so far in that way, so I haven't really been able to gather my thoughts on everything that's come up, but I try to say what's on my mind at the time.

linki: god why do people even try to quote long posts without snipping to what they're replying to? at least spoiler and then use the preview button before posting! look what happened to fred :disappoint:
To say what got lost, I think your biggest issue right now is Wilgy, he's pinging everyone pretty strongly as pro town and keeps building on that reputation with his posts. As fair or unfair as that is, he's your biggest detractor, and for the Realmsers that's really all that we have to go on.

I have some concerns myself, but it's early in the game so I'm delaying judgement, there are better options I think. The problem is that all the other people that I think are good options are also being pushed by people who I think are good candidates for a lynch.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

nutella wrote: : god why do people even try to quote long posts without snipping to what they're replying to? at least spoiler and then use the preview button before posting! look what happened to fred :disappoint:

Because work is a pain on mobile
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Slightly annoyed that just about nobody is town reading Silver but nobody but me will vote for him.

Does anyone have any reason to think Silver is town? Any reason at all?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Slightly annoyed that just about nobody is town reading Silver but nobody but me will vote for him.

Because even though we all suspect Silver it's for Bullshit reasons he can't defend himself from, so we all feel bad, and will give him time to stew about it until we're sure?

That or there's 20 hours left or something.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Dom »

TonyStarkPrime wrote:
There are many reasons to distrust Jack, but I feel that this whole rainbow issue seems off for both of you.
Then why don't you read up on the other stuff I've said on Jack like how he has an inconherent position on nutella. He excuses MP's behavior that is similar. When confronted with this, he says nutella is too vague. When asked for details on this he just reiterates himself and says "No".

So like... wanna address the points made on your teammate or do you wanna just pretend like my entire case is about a fucking rainbow list that was a test for Jack anyway? One that he failed miserably.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: I think the rainbow thing is off for Dom because he is mentioning it with alarming frequency. I think it is a little off for you because you almost use it as an excuse to avoid answering questions. I don't understand the benefit of either of you bringing it up, so I don't see why it keeps going on.
I have brought up other points against him. You are ignoring them. Why is that?
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Silver Lantern wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@Silver

You're playing much more like bad you and much less like good you. I know you'd have no qualms about killing Bob on night one.

Why should I not vote for you and who should I vote for instead?
I have absolutely no qualms about killing Bob (or anyone else) on any night and I have zero problems admitting that.

Obviously many of the HCR folks are assuming I am scum, and I have no problems with it cause if it keeps other townies alive, I am for it. You know the best argument for me being town? I am still alive. You'd think that with 2 mafias whichever mafia I was not on would have hit me last night. But since I am town, both sides assumed the other mafia would kill me, and neither did. That's why I am town.
Show of hands. Does a single other player agree with this? That Silver Lantern is most dangerous player and obvious townie so both mafias assumed he'd be killed by the other?

Give me a real reason why you're town.
Silver Lantern wrote: You're one of my top scum reads. I don't like how you have failed to address Dom's accusation, and I see your pointing the finger at me as nothing more than trying to take interest off yourself. SVS's continual pushing on me with her silly argument, time after time after time after time is also a huge red flag. :feb:
Explain to me Dom's accusation that I failed to address in your own words. No hidding behind other players. You want to accuse me? Accuse me. Don't say Dom is accusing me. Why do you think I'm scum?
I do like this post, though.
Silver is using circular logic to say why its impossible he is bad. The wine in front of me....

However, I do think Silver has a point in that Jack has yet to provide a single response to an accusation against him that isn't about rainbow-gate. I wonder why.... :ponder:
Silver Lantern wrote:
Dom wrote:POLL: Do you think Jack was really making a fucking rainbow list, using color codes that are all in HEX (right-- that's HEX right?) in quick reply?
That sounds like some serious bullshit to me.
I like your aggresiveness Dom, and I too think Jack is playing scummy, but I think you need to consider that some of us HCR folks do not know the mechanics and rules of posting here and perhaps you cannot attribute such meta things to us. For example, I have no idea what HEX is.

Is it not possible to do the HEX thing in quick reply? Though I do know that Jack has played here a few games, so that's something to consider.
There's a few things to consider here.
1) The Rainbow Gate is taking up attention because Jack wants it to. He can't answer to the other accusations made against him, so he deflects to RainbowGate.
2) I have received conflicting answers on RainbowGate as well. First, Jack claims colors were never supposed to be there. Now he's claiming that you could do it. Yeah. You could. I said I seriously doubt he was, which is only confirmed by the humorous tabs he has open in his screen shot.
3) No one is making a rainbow list in quick reply on their phone. So why say that? That was my original point. I also wanted to see if Jack would focus on this or on other accusations I was planning on making. Guess what he did.
4) My point in making RainbowGate an issue was that Jack could be lying about participation. I don't remember seeing a *rainbow* since that post and he's clearly been at a desktop computer since then. Insincere attempt to feign baddie hunting. My other point was to see what JAck would focus on: a smaller, more trivial point or an actual inconsistency in his posts.

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Image
while lol this is also :suspish:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Fredwood wrote:The problem is that all the other people that I think are good options are also being pushed by people who I think are good candidates for a lynch.
I feel this. Like, I would consider voting for Silver, but Jack is pushing for that and he's also kinda sketchy so I'm wary of following him.

Part of me wants to follow Epi's request in case LC is in fact bad (and it would be nice if Epi actually does choose to side with town), but I'm too hesitant to rescind my town read of LC based on that. If Epi only thinks LC is bad because he caught the hole in the claim, that's bullshit, anyone as observant as LC could figure it out. Unless I missed something. I can be pretty dense with the complicated stuff. Maybe Epi can point me to why he thinks LC is bad?

Eh what the heck, I'll put a vote on Silver for now. He's probably my top suspect atm especially based on what other HCR players have said about his meta (and my one game of experience with his civ meta). I did mean to look back at adam, nifty, and gfish but I probably won't have time to do so before eod.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 145

Post by S~V~S »

Two mafias though. That eliminates alot of that, " but s/he's defending/accusing person x" confusion.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Slightly annoyed that just about nobody is town reading Silver but nobody but me will vote for him.

No, but I don't have any reason to think you are, either.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

S~V~S wrote:

No, but I don't have any reason to think you are, either.
For the third time:

What about my night one posts do you not like? Specific things about specific posts.

The longer your vote sits on me without you providing reasoning, the less you look like a townie and the more you look like GFish or Silver's scumbuddy.

Am I the only one who sees SVS standing on a vote she originally placed while asking me for clarification on a post she viewed as suspicious, choosing to not address my answer at all and refusing to actually say why she is voting for me today? Is this normal behavior for townie SVS?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Dom

It was a joke. Obviously. Using a joke and my actual statement and then saying I am being inconsistent is intellectually dishonest. I expect better of you.

Am I not addressing Rainbowgate or are we stuck on Rainbowgate because I want us to be? It can't be both.

For the second time, ask me a non leading question and I will answer you. For the fourth or so time, I'm not going to discuss this while you're being unreasonable.

You don't think I've made a rainbow since? ISO me. You are wrong. It was uncolored. Or check the link I provided for baddie Silver play. There are several uncolored rainbows, there.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I'm pretty sure if Dom is town and would both ISO me and attempt to evaluate my alignment instead of tunnel, he would find that I've answered every question he's asked (usually prior to him asking).

If he would state his questions, we could reset. Instead, he harps on me not answering when I'm pretty sure I have. In particular, the questions regarding what I meant by "rainbow" and the Nut fish/Bob/Jack reads have been answered. Easily found in the ISO.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dom wrote:
TonyStarkPrime wrote:
There are many reasons to distrust Jack, but I feel that this whole rainbow issue seems off for both of you.
Then why don't you read up on the other stuff I've said on Jack like how he has an inconherent position on nutella. He excuses MP's behavior that is similar. When confronted with this, he says nutella is too vague. When asked for details on this he just reiterates himself and says "No".

So like... wanna address the points made on your teammate or do you wanna just pretend like my entire case is about a fucking rainbow list that was a test for Jack anyway? One that he failed miserably.
I know. I am saying those are the valid reasons to distrust Jack. I just don't understand why you even brought up the rainbow list in the first place.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:@Dom

It was a joke. Obviously. Using a joke and my actual statement and then saying I am being inconsistent is intellectually dishonest. I expect better of you.

Am I not addressing Rainbowgate or are we stuck on Rainbowgate because I want us to be? It can't be both.

For the second time, ask me a non leading question and I will answer you. For the fourth or so time, I'm not going to discuss this while you're being unreasonable.

You don't think I've made a rainbow since? ISO me. You are wrong. It was uncolored. Or check the link I provided for baddie Silver play. There are several uncolored rainbows, there.
Cool. You said a thing.

You have yet to address my concerns on your Nutella/MP inconsistency because you haev no answers. I am not being unreasonable. Just because you don't liek the discussion doesn't mean it's unreasonable.
I haven't said you aren't answering to RainbowGate since you have. Time passes, events happen. I haven't accused you of not answering to it since you have because that's how time works.
It's not dishonest when you seem to be backing down. I could tell you were joking, but I couldn't tell if you were trying to make a larger point.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:I'm pretty sure if Dom is town and would both ISO me and attempt to evaluate my alignment instead of tunnel, he would find that I've answered every question he's asked (usually prior to him asking).

If he would state his questions, we could reset. Instead, he harps on me not answering when I'm pretty sure I have. In particular, the questions regarding what I meant by "rainbow" and the Nut fish/Bob/Jack reads have been answered. Easily found in the ISO.
You have not answered any of the questions I have asked. :) I have stated them several times. I will not be lied about
TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Dom wrote:
TonyStarkPrime wrote:

I know. I am saying those are the valid reasons to distrust Jack. I just don't understand why you even brought up the rainbow list in the first place.
Then why don't you read the post where I explain why I did?
gfishfunk
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 131

Post by gfishfunk »

We'll several things happened while I was offline.

@Epi - interesting move. So you want us to Lynch Long Con? I might be down for it. Got to think on it. Long Con was one I read as slight green.

@Silver - I'm not overly concerned currently that you are skating or are too passive. I would love to hear some reads. How about you get off the defensive and talk about someone who isn't silver?

@other people - am I forgetting a question addressed to me? I just read through several pages.
Sig block: Reserved for future epic fails.

I take things literally. See if you can find an example in my profile!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Dom

Are you a politician trying to get elected on the false idea that I am scum or are you a good member of the alliance trying to save the galaxy?

Enough starting with the conclusion and then reframing evidence to fit that conclusion. Enough "Jack isn't answering my questions" and "I don't think Jack did x" when the ISO button is right ducking there and you just have to click it to see you're wrong.

Third request: Restate your concerns or questions without weasel words and I will address them.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

DFW traffic.

Pro: I can play mafia on the way to work.
Con: A jogger I passed twenty minutes ago just passed me.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Dom wrote:
TonyStarkPrime wrote:

Becasue of this post:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Fuuuuu!

Syndicate saves full editor posts but not quick reply ones if the mobile page reloads.

I keep losing content.

I had a cheeky rainbow and everything. :(
You can't make a rainbow in quick reply unless you manually code it. If he is a graphic artist, OK. This is a quote from Phenon, where he rainbowed. Here he used the "POST REPLY" feature becasue his rainbow is done in presets.

It sounds to me like a post where he just said, "Oh I am trying to comtribute, but the board ate my post I worked soooper hard on".

In other words, the dog ate my homework.

Once I went and looked at what Dom said, it made sense to me. And once I went looking for a rainbow in one of Jacks other games, it was very obvious.

The dog ate his homework, yup.

Instead of No U-ing Dom, perhaps Jack would more profitably spend his time trying to get people to vote for Silver.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Half rainbow:
GREEN
Jack
JTrips
Nut
Silver
Speedchuck
LIGHT GREEN
Quin
Fred
Golden
YELLOW
Marmot
LC
Scotty
Sig
*basically everyone else who hasn't posted much*
ORANGE
Sorsha
Nacho
Sonjei
Straw
RED
Dizzy

^Previous rainbow with a few gaps filled in

Revised rainbow:
Jack
Quin
Golden (deserves iso)
Nut
Silver

Marmot
JTrips (deserves iso)
Scotty
Fred

Sig
*basically everyone else who hasn't posted much*
Dizzy
Sonjei

Straw
Sorsha
LC (deserves iso)
Nacho
Speedchuck (deserves iso)

Kinda an ugly rainbow. Some players defending Dizzy made them go up. Some players defending Dizzy made them go down. Same for players attacking Dizzy. A lot of this is based on HOW they attacked or defended. So I don't expect this to be an accurate representation of the players in the end cause some of my top suspects are unlikely w/w teammates. It does reflect my willingness to lynch them at this stage of the game. No red because I'm not that confident in my reads, either. Most of the oranges only have a small number of posts that I dislike. Marking a few players to ISO later because they've moved significantly, which means I may be overvaluing certain posts. Anywho.

Anyone care to join me in making rainbows? It's valentine's day after all. ;)

But seriously, day ends soon and a lot of us will be busy. Consensus building at this stage of the game would be good.
That's whay I get for posting without previewing, lol. Here is the Phenom post.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ok, I'm going to try and cut the extra crap out of Epi's big post to make it more respondable.
The Geth
Your collective is drawn to the dominion of the synthetic Reapers, though for the first time there is some ideological disagreement in your ranks. You must decide by the end of the third night phase of the game which course you will follow. You may choose to align with either the Reapers or the Alliance, you may not align with Cerberus or another independent. You will be able to win with the faction you choose and your win condition will align with theirs. You will not be counted among their numbers though for the purposes of deciding the game. If you align with the Reapers, you will not join them in BTSC or be made aware of their identities. They will be made aware of yours.

You are however subservient to nobody, as your history attests. Twice during the game during any separate night phases, you may elect to deflect any actions targeted upon you. There will be a 50% chance of the action dissipating, a 25% chance of it being redirected to a randomly selected player, and a 25% chance of it successfully affecting you.

Three times during the game during any separate night phases following the third, you may select a player. If that player is Legion and you have sided with the Alliance, you will be granted BTSC for the following day phase. If that player is Sovereign and you have sided with the Reapers, you will be granted BTSC for the following day phase.
Epignosis wrote:There was no second kill Night 1. It's likely I was the target and dissipated it.
Ok, so you claim to think it's likely that a team tried to kill you on night 1, and that you had the good fortune of surviving it with your Geth percentages. What makes you think anyone would want to kill you on Night 1? You were taking suspicion, and you had zero suspicion of anyone as far as I can recall. I don't see the draw for any faction to try to nightkill you.

If that's what I believed, then I wouldn't have made the argument against the roleblock stopping the kill. If I knew you were bad because I was bad and tried to kill you, then I would assume that the roleblock thing was true. I defended you against the roleblock thing. I didn't suspect you until you started this wishy-washy hintclaim business.
I don't care if I get lynched, because if I do, I can be aligned with the Reapers and that fucks you out of a lynch against them, thereby improving my own chance to win.

I think I'm missing something here. If we lynch you today, then you don't get to align with anyone, and you lose the game, cold and alone.
I'm telling you this now so that you, Alliance people, get your heads out of your asses and make me want to align with you. The downside is that I probably kept one of you alive last Night by absorbing the Night kill target and now I cannot repeat the procedure because I will not be targeted. Oh well. I don't like the bad logic I've seen today. Do better.
Speaking of "bad logic". :rolleyes: Lemme lay out some important facts:

1. Alliance or Reaper, your presence does not help that team win: "You will not be counted among their numbers though for the purposes of deciding the game." You are nothing but a parasite.
2. If you join the Reapers, you're still a possible liability to them, because you don't get to know who they are. And now, because you outed yourself, they won't even be able to signal you with subtlety, because everyone will be watching for that. So you've already thrown that possibility away.
3. The most logical thing for you to do is to ally yourself with the Reapers, and claim to have allied yourself with the Alliance. Then you have protection from Reaper nightkill attempts, and protection from lynch.

The question is

I like you and I respect you, Ep, but fuck you and your fearmongering. It's only Day 2. You have no idea who is going to win. Only two Civs dead instead of three is better than it could have been at this point.

Return to “Mass Effect Mafia: an HCR & Syndicate crossover”