Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
Adam
Posts in topic: 85

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 2)

Post by Adam »

Switch vote to gfish
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

sprityo wrote:
Fredwood wrote: 1. Dom, Spirit, and SVS. What specifically do you need to be happy with Jack...at this point is there anything that he can say that won't make you want to lynch him today or any other day? I doubt, even if you caught him, he's likely to admit to being Scum. I'm not sold on Jack's civness either, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt for his busy at work explanation, but if he's going to be a continuing distraction for a large portion of the players...
(this is where i am in catching up..... so pretty far behind)

To be happy with jack, i need a concrete case that shows he is trying to work towards the town's benefit. Usually i play with "everyone is innocent until proven guilty," but as of current I kinda want Jack out of the way to not further cloud my judgement. Because if he isnt cleared up soon, then i'll never be able to move him out of a null/light scum position. That case becomes more hazardous the longer he stays in the game maintaining the same status he currently has. There's nothing that he can do to change my mind today i think (or least as far as ive read). Even a role claim will not convince me, if anything it shows desperation to survive. (which i personally view as a usually mafia based thing to do). im slowly catching up, but for now im still maintaining my vote on Jack.

Also Fredwood i liked the other points you had listed in that post. makes me feel better about you.
You'd fit in brilliantly on HCRealms.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
sprityo wrote:
Fredwood wrote: 1. Dom, Spirit, and SVS. What specifically do you need to be happy with Jack...at this point is there anything that he can say that won't make you want to lynch him today or any other day? I doubt, even if you caught him, he's likely to admit to being Scum. I'm not sold on Jack's civness either, I want to give him the benefit of the doubt for his busy at work explanation, but if he's going to be a continuing distraction for a large portion of the players...
(this is where i am in catching up..... so pretty far behind)

To be happy with jack, i need a concrete case that shows he is trying to work towards the town's benefit. Usually i play with "everyone is innocent until proven guilty," but as of current I kinda want Jack out of the way to not further cloud my judgement. Because if he isnt cleared up soon, then i'll never be able to move him out of a null/light scum position. That case becomes more hazardous the longer he stays in the game maintaining the same status he currently has. There's nothing that he can do to change my mind today i think (or least as far as ive read). Even a role claim will not convince me, if anything it shows desperation to survive. (which i personally view as a usually mafia based thing to do). im slowly catching up, but for now im still maintaining my vote on Jack.

Also Fredwood i liked the other points you had listed in that post. makes me feel better about you.
You'd fit in brilliantly on HCRealms.

My first forum mafia experience developed heavily around closed setups with role claims, something i know is common with you HCR guys. We're more common than not no?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Generally, year. But the joke is that several HCRealms players never trust me no matter what.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

gfishfunk wrote:Another idea occurred to me: suppose Epi is Reaver aligned, not Geth. Epi claims Geth. If Geth is in the game, Geth has no reason to share it.

This opens a one-way information flow. Geth now can follow Epi's lead.

Due to Geth's power set-up, people have a disincentive to target Epi, believing him to be Geth.
Epignosis wrote:Looking at those numbers, the civilians can afford (in a worst case scenario) three bad lynches.
I disagree. Scum factions need to hunt each other and will be looking at nightkilling each other if possible.
Okay so im here, and i agree with Gfish's concept he's putting out right here. I was thinking the same thing.

I personally believe that Epi will not die by nightkill this game if he keeps playing the way he is. I can barely tell he's trying to do anything besides save himself at this point. No content to counteract the defensive standpoint, it's all "fuck off, im more helpful to you all alive than not." which again, has been the exact opposite thus far.

Secondly, wanted to bring up Jack again and how there's a lot of comparing him to his performance in Phenon (It's PhenoN with an N, but i know mobile will autocorrect it, so phooey). essentially what im getting at here is this kind of push to get him lynched based off of a still single piece of evidence combined with these other weak stances and comparisons make me doubt if he should be lynched. Like if youre going to push to lynch a player, at least put some meat behind it yeah?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
gfishfunk
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 131

Post by gfishfunk »

So, all we really need now are two to three people to switch to JoH. Any takers?
Sig block: Reserved for future epic fails.

I take things literally. See if you can find an example in my profile!
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

DrWilgy wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:If two players voting for me switch to GFish, I will, too.

I think Epi and Silver are better choices but I'll take a for sure GFish lynch over a fifty fifty shot between Epi and me.
Coward.
:haha:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote:
sprityo wrote:I should also go and say this along with what i just said about my uncertainty of Jack and wanting him to get out of the way now since i probably wont be able to place him elsewhere later in game:

In most of my experiences of Third Party/Independents, It is almost ALWAYS beneficial to remove them early if theyre trying to gambit for their life. Sorry Epi, but you basically have left yourself to the mercy of the game instead of playing it. Fearmongering aside, it's a poor play.
Gambit for my life? What the hell does that even mean?

Nothing about my play has been poor. I'm rocking it.
You sir are a fake and i do not enjoy your presence in the slightest :beer:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272

Post by Fredwood »

sprityo wrote:
gfishfunk wrote:Another idea occurred to me: suppose Epi is Reaver aligned, not Geth. Epi claims Geth. If Geth is in the game, Geth has no reason to share it.

This opens a one-way information flow. Geth now can follow Epi's lead.

Due to Geth's power set-up, people have a disincentive to target Epi, believing him to be Geth.
Epignosis wrote:Looking at those numbers, the civilians can afford (in a worst case scenario) three bad lynches.
I disagree. Scum factions need to hunt each other and will be looking at nightkilling each other if possible.
Okay so im here, and i agree with Gfish's concept he's putting out right here. I was thinking the same thing.

I personally believe that Epi will not die by nightkill this game if he keeps playing the way he is. I can barely tell he's trying to do anything besides save himself at this point. No content to counteract the defensive standpoint, it's all "fuck off, im more helpful to you all alive than not." which again, has been the exact opposite thus far.

Secondly, wanted to bring up Jack again and how there's a lot of comparing him to his performance in Phenon (It's PhenoN with an N, but i know mobile will autocorrect it, so phooey). essentially what im getting at here is this kind of push to get him lynched based off of a still single piece of evidence combined with these other weak stances and comparisons make me doubt if he should be lynched. Like if youre going to push to lynch a player, at least put some meat behind it yeah?
Do you mean because you think he's Reaper or Cerberus or just because he's Geth and doesn't matter?

If you think he's mafia, the likelihood is slim, he had a cover, but then he revealed when he thought he caught someone. I can see him being Cerberus on a team with Kai Leng, but even then I still think that's slim because he didn't need to claim. He wasn't in danger of being lynched today until he claimed robots. To me there is a much greater probability that Gfish or/and Jack is mafia then Epi is, the play is just stupid if he's mafia.

If he claimed Geth first, I can see the mafia scenario being likely. The circumstances are too convenient to play out the way they did if he wasn't baiting a trap.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

So personally, i would definitely lynch Epi over JoH if I had the option, but Wilgy brings up the point that if epi is telling the truth, we essentially learn nothing and it benefits the mafia more than the town in the end. But lynching someone else would provide us with information no matter what.

But yeah, in my mind the sooner we can get rid of Epi, the more we can not have to worry about a nuetral independent that could become a problem if left to develop.

Linki: Im 85% sold on him being Geth and that he's being super ballsy about it for whatever reason. In the likelihood he is mafia however, that would certainly benefit us a great deal. He's a wildcard that no one can control and Mafia will leave him alive as long as he isnt pressuring against their team. To which he isnt attempting to scumhunt in the slightest it would seem
Banners:
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am in an airport on my phone so you get a crappy reveal post. malakim will improve it soon.

gfishfunk was lynched. He was:
Donnel Udina, Cerberus
Night 2 lasts 24 hours. Please send all actions to the Hackett account.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

sprityo wrote:So personally, i would definitely lynch Epi over JoH if I had the option, but Wilgy brings up the point that if epi is telling the truth, we essentially learn nothing and it benefits the mafia more than the town in the end. But lynching someone else would provide us with information no matter what.

But yeah, in my mind the sooner we can get rid of Epi, the more we can not have to worry about a nuetral independent that could become a problem if left to develop.

Linki: Im 85% sold on him being Geth and that he's being super ballsy about it for whatever reason. In the likelihood he is mafia however, that would certainly benefit us a great deal. He's a wildcard that no one can control and Mafia will leave him alive as long as he isnt pressuring against their team. To which he isnt attempting to scumhunt in the slightest it would seem

Man I just don't see that as a logical possibility, at least that high. On top of why Reaper? There was only one kill last night, this whole scenario started because there was only one kill. To me the Epi is scum scenario doesn't work if he is Reaper.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 137

Post by DrWilgy »

Oh that feels good.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Udina...Fuck that guy.

Here's a bit of brain fuckery though...Illusive Man turned Gfish into Udina...dun dun dun. So did we learn anything?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Dyslexicon »

DrWilgy wrote:Oh that feels good.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Ok Illusive Man only activates during night phase, so I feel better about that autopsy.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hey role blockers, I advise you aim for Gfish's team tonight ;)
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Dyslexicon »

This si the second time at all, and the second time at this site I see a forging role. I hate them. No shade to the game makers. We need to have a petition for that and janitors to disappear from mafia games entirely. Please and thank you.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by The Dry Flood »

So unappreciated...

The indignant man looked at everyone in defiance, "You don't understand! We can't beat the Reapers through physical force! There's too many of them! If we can control them then humanity can take it's right plac..."

One solid punch ended the indignant man's tirade, and with that, he was hauled off to a nice cozy jail cell.

gfishfunk has been lynched! He was Donnel Udina (Mafia/Cerberus) who was... well, the fact that he was a jerk is his legacy in the game.

Udina, that is. gfishfunk is an okay guy. Most of the time.

:haha:
Golden
Marmot
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

So Epi, Wilgy and Nut are all for sure not Cerberus.

I'm willing to say Jack isn't Cerberus.
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:My apologies to our fine hosts as well as you all for my absence. My schedule took an unexpected turn yesterday and what I thought was going to be a mostly off day but still at home ended up being a mostly off day with an impromptu road trip and spending time with my wife which I really needed. It just means today I've been playing massive work catchup.

I won't be able to catch up on this thread before EoD I'm sure, and I still have more work to do throughout the evening, so I'll try to get the gist of what's going on, at least make a vote, and be more properly engaged in time for the next phase.
tell her I say hi
You bet, bud. :beer:

So what's going on, Doctor Wilgy? Want to give me a quick rundown? Why are you voting the way you are?

I got this you guys.

Epi claimed Geth so he's probably bad or will turn bad. But maybe not. Much argument about this.

GFish claimed flamethrower dude and he tried to block/kill Epi last night. He was scummy and stuff before but the fact that he's claiming to have done a potential kill before using his cop ability is really fishy.

Silver is obviously scum. Doesn't want to lynch Epi or GFish. Is not hunting.

Several people are voting for me for stupid reasons but I'm town.
There are potential reasons to vote for someone who is town.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Night 2)

Post by Fredwood »

Gut is at least Dys isn't Cerberus. Adam is one of my stronger town reads, but it is possible he's Cerberus.

Nifty is a strong scum read, and could go either way for me. That's my analysis of the voters anyway.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I've never heard "bus" in any other mafia context.

Guess I can join this fish wagon thing. I'm cool with it. :slick:
Good guy uniformed bussing. I'm sure that's a thing.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Oh and MP, he could go either way as well if he's scum.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:I am in an airport on my phone so you get a crappy reveal post. malakim will improve it soon.

gfishfunk was lynched. He was:
Donnel Udina, Cerberus
Night 2 lasts 24 hours. Please send all actions to the Hackett account.

Well color me pink and call me Gamma....
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

@DrWilgy I will never doubt our leadership skills ever again

unless you're wrong, then you'll just be a doctor
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Your*
Banners:
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I think that this revelation strengthens Epi's claim that he was attacked, but it doesn't change the chance of him being a maf don instead of the neutral who's name I am forgetting.

IR is here, what dies he think about these recent turns?

Long Con looks like he could be Cerebrus, but I think he would have bussed GFish pretty quick.

Silver still looks suspicious, but I am willing to give him a pass for a while.

I am not convinced that Jack or Nut cannot be Cerebrus, since if Jack is not Cerebrus he is very likely not mafia.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

TonyStarkPrime wrote:I think that this revelation strengthens Epi's claim that he was attacked, but it doesn't change the chance of him being a maf don instead of the neutral who's name I am forgetting.

Long Con looks like he could be Cerebrus, but I think he would have bussed GFish pretty quick.

I am not convinced that Jack or Nut cannot be Cerebrus, since if Jack is not Cerebrus he is very likely not mafia.
Jack isn't Cerberus because Gfish doesn't get lynched unless he's willing to move his vote. Reaper is still very likely.

I don't think Nut is Cerberus, again for a similar reason that Jack isn't, because the timing of her vote isn't bussing a dying team member, or a cover pressure vote. Again, Reaper is still very likely.

Why do you think Jack can't be Reaper?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

I might be giving Jack too much credit though, but would he sacrifice a gridlock with a non-team member to bus a team member in order to survive a lynch?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 167

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote:No content to counteract the defensive standpoint, it's all "fuck off, im more helpful to you all alive than not." which again, has been the exact opposite thus far.
:mafia:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote:
sprityo wrote:No content to counteract the defensive standpoint, it's all "fuck off, im more helpful to you all alive than not." which again, has been the exact opposite thus far.
:mafia:
Am I completely wrong? :haha:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Fredwood wrote:
TonyStarkPrime wrote:I think that this revelation strengthens Epi's claim that he was attacked, but it doesn't change the chance of him being a maf don instead of the neutral who's name I am forgetting.

Jack isn't Cerberus because Gfish doesn't get lynched unless he's willing to move his vote. Reaper is still very likely.

I don't think Nut is Cerberus, again for a similar reason that Jack isn't, because the timing of her vote isn't bussing a dying team member, or a cover pressure vote. Again, Reaper is still very likely.

Why do you think Jack can't be Reaper?
Last night, Reaper targeted CBob. Unless JOH is totally tricking me, what he said about CBob on day 1 suggests to me that he would not go for CBob for a night kill night one, as he basically prepped the other team to do that.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

How do you know a Reaper targeted Bob?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

malakim2099 wrote:Night 1

In a small room, someone was hunched over the keyboard, attempting to use a terminal. However, no matter what they tried, the terminal refused to grant them access.

Elsewhere, a metallic woman looked over at an intruder, “I don’t know how you obtained access to this area, but I am your physical superior. Surrender.”
The intruder smiled coldly, “I don’t think so.” As the metallic woman advanced, the intruder reached out with surprising swiftness, grasping her throat in a grip tight enough to dent the metal, “I’ve also had upgrades.”
The metallic woman heard the click of a thermal clip in a pistol as the intruder brought up the weapon in their other hand, “And you are too dangerous. I’d say it was nothing personal… but that would be a lie.”
Her last words were, “Jeff…” before the intruder fired once. Silence descended as the intruder made their way out.

Colonialbob is dead! He was EDI (Town), AI bombshell who liked the sight of humans on their knees.

Oye.

Check out the first paragraph. That look like a failed Cerberus kill to you guys?

Not flamethower blocked. Not Geth toughness, from my guess. What do the ME players see?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Looks like someone couldn't access a terminal. Could it be a kill, could it not be a kill. I'm not willing to say it's one thing or another. Not sure how Mal would do write-ups in a crossover game.

The other game had no information, this one has slightly more, but much less then a standard realms game.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Fredwood wrote:How do you know a Reaper targeted Bob?
That statement makes two assumptions:

1. Epi was attacked last night
2. GFish had a purpose behind targeting Epi today (he didn't randomly choose the person who the other mafia team attacked)
Because GFish claimed to have attacked Epi, it seems very logical to assume that his team actually targeted

Therefore, Cerebrus attacked Epi and Reapers must have targeted Bob.
Or weird and improbable things happened.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

On top of that, as a mod and a player, I hate write-up cops and blocked kills being shown. I've played in enough Mal games to know that it's not something I've been annoyed by on a consistent basis.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Fredwood wrote:How do you know a Reaper targeted Bob?
That statement makes two assumptions:

1. Epi was attacked last night
2. GFish had a purpose behind targeting Epi today (he didn't randomly choose the person who the other mafia team attacked)
Because GFish claimed to have attacked Epi, it seems very logical to assume that his team actually targeted

Therefore, Cerebrus attacked Epi and Reapers must have targeted Bob.
Or weird and improbable things happened.
Or Cerberus used poison, or someone else blocked a kill, maybe ED actually bodyguarded someone. The terminal play could very well be a bodyguard attempt. It also could be a Geth deflection thing.

I like that you're trying to connect the dots, but I think you're downplaying the possibility of other things happening.

I agree that it seems likely that Gfish pushed on the pressure of Epi because they failed the hit on him, so Reapers killed EDI.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility that a Reaper Jack murders Bob night one. But what is more likely? Jack bussess a teammate when the vote is gridlocked to save his bacon. Now, maybe he felt which way the wind was blowing and beat the rush, but at the time it didn't feel like a bus to save himself, or Jack sets up Bob to be murdered, only to murder him himself?

I will say that I'm taking Jack off non-Cerberus read though.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Reads -

Likely Cerberus:
LC, MP, TSP, Silver... maaaaybe Sprit

Likely Reaper:
JoH, Nut, Raven

If I die tonight, I'd like to see LC and JoH lynched next. JoH's behavior before Gfish took off wasn't indicative of a civilian.

I would like to know Raven's correlation to Dom.
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Prediction: I will still get at least three votes right off the bat tomorrow if I survive the night.

Someone should shoot Silver or SVS. Epi is too dangerous to shoot if he's really Geth.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

I think the biggest hang up I have right now is Kai Lang, I think once Day 3 starts I'll be sure.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

DrWilgy wrote:Reads -

Likely Cerberus:

Likely Reaper:
JoH, Nut, Raven

If I die tonight, I'd like to see LC and JoH lynched next. JoH's behavior before Gfish took off wasn't indicative of a civilian.

LC provided the Vega claim that made Gfish back off his pressure. You think that team coordination? I don't think Fish or LC expected the Geth bomb, is that something LC would do, provide a defense for someone who his teammate is trying to frame?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If I'm reaper, why did I spend half the day with my vote on Epi?

Why are the players advocating for not lynching the ro-bit so vaguely convinced I am scum?

Silver is clearly reaper. Wigly might be. He sure went out of his way to save Epi and kill GFish. One scum is as good as another to me. Wigly wanted Cerberus only dead.

Look at this bullshit.

DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:My apologies to our fine hosts as well as you all for my absence. My schedule took an unexpected turn yesterday and what I thought was going to be a mostly off day but still at home ended up being a mostly off day with an impromptu road trip and spending time with my wife which I really needed. It just means today I've been playing massive work catchup.

I won't be able to catch up on this thread before EoD I'm sure, and I still have more work to do throughout the evening, so I'll try to get the gist of what's going on, at least make a vote, and be more properly engaged in time for the next phase.
tell her I say hi
You bet, bud. :beer:

So what's going on, Doctor Wilgy? Want to give me a quick rundown? Why are you voting the way you are?
Tl;dr A group wants JoH dead, though I haven't really been paying attention to this case, Epi claims indi which creates a group voting for him as he's not town beneficial, I argue that it won't gain us info and argued for the Gfish wagon which recently took off.

I'm voting Gfish because I do not believe he is hunting. I also do not believe his role claim in which he chose to role block Epi instead of alignment check him when the possibility was there.
DrWilgy wrote:Reads -

Likely Cerberus:

Likely Reaper:
JoH, Nut, Raven

You don't know what the case on me is but you're sure I'm bad?

It's like you, SVS and Silver are showing up to a party wearing the same dress and the dress is "vague accusations against Jack."

If I'm a reaper, why did I jump on the Epi train?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

cus you didnt want to die? And you jumped on a chance to save yourself.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Because based on Epi's role, he probably doesn't have btsc with the other Reapers.

It's not as much of a loss than yourself, especially when you are unsure of Epi.

JoH, I don't know the case on you. What I do know is that under pressure you didn't act like a dying civ.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

All I know right now is that for Cerberus to have a chance, they need to hit a Reaper so both teams would be suffering from interaction hunting.

Let's role block the shit out of them.
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Prediction: I will still get at least three votes right off the bat tomorrow if I survive the night.

Someone should shoot Silver or SVS. Epi is too dangerous to shoot if he's really Geth.
I'm stupid to shoot if I am who I say I am.

Again, wasted opportunity.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I need a drink.

I'm a robot who likes beer and Jesus.

Then I will analyze some things for you.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Tuck n roll bitches
Image Image Image

Return to “Mass Effect Mafia: an HCR & Syndicate crossover”