Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 137

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 3)

Post by DrWilgy »

That explains your questions about Dom's death then Sprit.

I'm not a cop, but this:
sprityo wrote:@DrWilgy with Dom being killed and also pushing to kill JoH earlier, how do you think this reflects back at JoH?
Wasn't asked by a knowledgeless civ.

Along with your bad vote yesterday and buddying of me, I thought you were Gfish's teammate.

Your question makes me think you had knowledge or silenced JoH and were setting him up to kill him.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272

Post by Fredwood »

Not asking for Shep to claim or anything, but I don't understand the romance mechanic and if they'd even be able to know how to romance you and still know if you're telling the truth.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I'm cool with that claim. Moving vote back to Silver Lantern.

Fredwood wrote:Which leaves us in an interesting situation, unless Wilgy wants to deny being Leviathan. If he's not Leviathan... well I have no fucking clue why he would play it that way unless he wasn't Leviathan or a Reaper.
Hmmm...

I haven't analyzed the roles super heavily, but I assume it's also possible that Wilgy just got a bad result? Switches, forges and the like.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272

Post by Fredwood »

I give up...Seriously, I just feel stupid now. I'll check back later and vote for whoever is leading.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

DrWilgy wrote:That explains your questions about Dom's death then Sprit.

I'm not a cop, but this:
sprityo wrote:@DrWilgy with Dom being killed and also pushing to kill JoH earlier, how do you think this reflects back at JoH?

Along with your bad vote yesterday and buddying of me, I thought you were Gfish's teammate.

Your question makes me think you had knowledge or silenced JoH and were setting him up to kill him.
wait, so you never had info after all? Is this it?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Dyslexicon »

So... ?

Has Silver even posted this day phase?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Fredwood wrote:I give up...Seriously, I just feel stupid now. I'll check back later and vote for whoever is leading.
lol, I feel stupid for following you following wilgy.
I'd recommend a silver vote :shrug:

linki @ dys: hmm, has he? maybe there are two people silenced, or one of them is faking? :/
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

I'd be willing to lynch any of Silver, Jack or Nifty.

@Nut, What are your thoughts on Nifty?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

yeah, looks like he hasn't. ugghhh. I would usually feel bad voting for someone who's silenced and can't defend but in this case I'm confident enough about Silver that I don't think he'd convince me anyway... and I don't feel as confident in a vote for anyone else at this point. I'd feel like shit if I end up wrong about him though.

I suppose I could entertain a vote on SVS for a reason or two, but I'm still working out that suspicion.

linki again: I believe Nifty's claim, I think? :shrug:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

nutella wrote:yeah, looks like he hasn't. ugghhh. I would usually feel bad voting for someone who's silenced and can't defend but in this case I'm confident enough about Silver that I don't think he'd convince me anyway... and I don't feel as confident in a vote for anyone else at this point. I'd feel like shit if I end up wrong about him though.

I suppose I could entertain a vote on SVS for a reason or two, but I'm still working out that suspicion.

Why do you believe his claim?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote:
Fredwood wrote:I give up...Seriously, I just feel stupid now. I'll check back later and vote for whoever is leading.
lol, I feel stupid for following you following wilgy.
I'd recommend a silver vote :shrug:

linki @ dys: hmm, has he? maybe there are two people silenced, or one of them is faking? :/
I think there are two possible silencers. At least.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Fredwood wrote:Which leaves us in an interesting situation, unless Wilgy wants to deny being Leviathan. If he's not Leviathan... well I have no fucking clue why he would play it that way unless he wasn't Leviathan or a Reaper.
I did not come to the conclusion that Wilgy is Leviathan from that.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

So are we thinking Silver was silenced or just is absent? He doesn't have a vote up.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DrWilgy wrote:That explains your questions about Dom's death then Sprit.

I'm not a cop, but this:

So the way you did this was, like a gambit of sorts.

A gambit just when you're getting grilled about a so-called gambit earlier.

This wouldn't be a "hey look, I do gambits see?" kind of gambit, would it? :eye: I see you Wilgy.
Adam
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Adam »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Adam wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I have to finish these journal reviews, should be around starting hopefully within the next hour or so, then will be here off and on through EoD. First order of business will be investigating Nifty, LC, and whomever else you all think deserves higher priority for whatever reason. Let me know your requests if you have any please.
If you're after gfish's teammates, high priority should be those who tried to lynch the Geth.
Anyone? You don't think there's any way to discern which of those seemed sincere versus insincere in that treatment?
Sorry, I don't understand the question, in what treatment?
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote:So are we thinking Silver was silenced or just is absent? He doesn't have a vote up.
Good point about the vote. Dunno.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote:
TonyStarkPrime wrote:So are we thinking Silver was silenced or just is absent? He doesn't have a vote up.
What's the usual on HCR? Silencing that stops you from voting? Maybe he assumes he can't vote, if silenced?
Adam

Post by Adam »

Long Con wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:
What's the usual on HCR? Silencing that stops you from voting? Maybe he assumes he can't vote, if silenced?
On HCR, usually silenced players can't vote (because there we have to post to vote) and also silenced players are usually immune to being lynched. Stops the scum play of trying to lynch someone who can't defend themselves.

Looks like both mafias have a possible silencing role. It'd be too funny if Jack and Silver silenced each other.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Is it considered bad etiquette here to lynch a silenced player?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote:yeah, looks like he hasn't. ugghhh. I would usually feel bad voting for someone who's silenced and can't defend but in this case I'm confident enough about Silver that I don't think he'd convince me anyway... and I don't feel as confident in a vote for anyone else at this point. I'd feel like shit if I end up wrong about him though.

LA, tell me more about this S~V~S suspicion if you don't mind.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Adam wrote:Is it considered bad etiquette here to lynch a silenced player?
Generally, but it depends on the players and circumstances to a small degree.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 145

Post by S~V~S »

Adam wrote:
CaptainNifty wrote:
Adam wrote:
CaptainNifty wrote:
Linki: Regarding what Adam just said. Voting Wigly is seriously scum. Fred is in my face and it makes me uncomfortable, but voting for him is ridiculous. Wigly is in your face, but he's clearly civ. vote Adam
Ebwop: Additionally, why do you say Wilgy is clearly civ? He pushed to lynch gfish, but we have two scum teams here, and there's nothing stopping Wilgy from being Reaper.
Because pretty much everyone from his home site is reading him that way.

Not to mention he's clearly scum hunting. Got anything other than he's pushing for you?
EBWOP: not to mention Long Con is not reading him that way.

And scum hunting for Cerberus =/= town.
Long Con wasn't reading Llama that way, either.
Epignosis wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Dyslexicon wrote:@SVS - I don't see a confirmation of Jack being silenced though, also he already posted this day so he's probably not. In any case I don't think that would be alignment indicative for him, do you?

Open question: How normal is it for info to be leaked through the write up? I'm not used to that, and I don't know the ME games, so I'm not getting a lot out of the write ups and not sure I should?
I think he's silenced becasue he's voting and not posting. It is more common than not for silencing to NOT be announced. But after I voted him, he moved his vote from Adam to me, then when I saw his last post was before the night post, and unvoted him, he moved his vote OFF of me. Either he is silenced or he is pretending to be silenced, but in either case, being unable to ascertain which, I prefer not to vote for him if he cannot respond.
Maybe he's trying to work out how to make a rainbow just using the poll? :shrug:
I giggled :beer:
Fredwood wrote:Well nutella just shot up to the top of the list of Spirit's teammates.
If he's bad, yeah. She just shot up to the top of my list in general. Nutella, did you see my question for you before?

Really? Work that one out, I would like to hear it :)

Adam wrote:Is it considered bad etiquette here to lynch a silenced player?
I think it is. And ugh, Silver has not posted all day either.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

LA, tell me more about this S~V~S suspicion if you don't mind.
Yeah, tell me about it too.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey S~V~S, what are your current reads?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Can someone point me to the case on Silver Lantern?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I have returned, im still pushing for JoH or Epi if that's on the table

I regrettably havent been paying much attention today and am not even sure why you guys are voting Silver
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sprityo wrote:I have returned, im still pushing for JoH or Epi if that's on the table

I regrettably havent been paying much attention today and am not even sure why you guys are voting Silver
Is the argument for lynching Epi due to you not believing his claim or what?

I still may consider JOH myself, but like you I feel like I've been mostly out of the loop since D1.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I did not realize we had two potential silencers (and on both of MY suspects, lol).

At this stage, not sure where I am gonna shift to though.

Linki@MP~ I don't have reads on most people, you know I don't really play that way. If I had to make choices, I feel better about Wilgy than LC, I feel better about you than Nutella, after today Dizzy went a bit into the red for me. When I looked back at Jacks posts and saw that he had not posted (I thought) today, and Dizzy asked me about it, she said, first, Oh yeah, I did notice he was voting a lot, like it was something she had not connected to being silenced, but then she said, but he did post today. And she was right, once after the NP, I did not notice it since it was the post right after the NP. So she noticed that his one post was today, but did not connect the way his vote was moving all over the place?

So those two things did not go together for me.

I think I talked myself into *Voting Dyslexicon*

Linki @Epi, he "feels" bad to me, I just think he's bad. Not sure why other people do.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Night 2)

Post by Long Con »

Fredwood wrote:Here's why Nifty is pinging me so hard, I figured I had to make a seperate post because a lot of things he did yesterday bothered me, and kept building.

He was on the Epi pressure originally with gfish, despite his rainbow having gfish pretty low on his first rainbow list.
CaptainNifty wrote:I_R
MP

LC
SVS
dom
dys

Fred
sprit
wigly
adam

Jack
TSP

Silver
nutella
gfish

Epi

Maybe this is different playstyle, but I really don't follow one of my biggest danger reads on a pressure train, even if it's on my strongest scum reads. Additionally there's no other additional information or explanation about his rainbow list aside from some generic statements in a previous post about gfish epi and myself. To me if you're gonna bother to do a rainbow, at least give people a chance to argue against it...dunno.
CaptainNifty wrote:
gfishfunk wrote:
Bad town picks realizing that this is just my thought process: thellama73 (Don't tell me what to do), CaptainNifty (MovingPictures07), Jackofhearts2005 (MovingPictures07), and Adam (colonialbo). The commonality is that they all mentioned someone that had already been mentioned. (Yes, Adam, I was spamming so that the prior results were always close by). I hardly care who they picked, but I do care that they picked someone that already was posted. I give you a 90% chance one of these people is mafia.
I'm compelled to point out that this is ridiculous argument against me. I pointed out MP well before Jack did.
Fredwood wrote:So Saren is in the game, I'm vanilla now.

Kinda sucks, not as much as EDI dying (sniff)
I didn't initially follow this, but Wigly(?) connected the dots for me. Still, Why would you jump to the Saren thing instead of reading your own damn role? This might have been a mistake (Lord knows I've made similar in mafia), but I don't think you'll ever be able to get out of the yellow now for me.
gfishfunk wrote:Right now, my topic scum pick is Epignosis for a simple reason.

Epi was pinging some of the syndicate and did not vote. I targeted Epi with a role block. Only one kill occurred last night, and there should have been two (see the roles in he beginning). With no doctor and no bodyguard, the lack of a kill is indicative of a role block.
Epi is pinging me as well, and it's not a playstyle thing. If I had a roleblock I probably would have used it on him to. I know Syndicate people aren't used to info dump, but I'd like one from Epi. That's where my vote is going to go.
DrWilgy wrote:I think it's safe to assume we will lynch a baddie if we choose either Gfish today, or Hazelnut Spread friend.

Discuss.
While above I agree with gfish, that doesn't mean that he's not scum. I'm not sold hes civ. I'm leaning to them both as orange right now. I think there's a good chance one of them is scum, but I (and I hate to say this) agree with Jack that it is definitely not safe.

Unless you have some info or special insight - in which case please share.

For what it's worth, I don't think bob got killed because people read him as civ. bob got killed because someone from the Realms told their buddies that the longer bob stayed around the worse it would be for them. Jack is prone to having the town turn against him, I_R was too quiet yesterday to be a factor in the decision, gfish was too suspect to be a good target. I'm never a N1 kill, I don't become dangerous until the midgame. Silver is also under a lot of suspicion and is likely to set himself on fire and take people with him. From a Realms perspective a non-faction cbob or adam are the best first night, and adam has been off his game.

I'll post a rainbow in a bit.
That's the only explanation he has for any of his rainbow.

His gfish suspicion seems weak at best, and it's in response to him calling him out. Putting him at the bottom of this list for no other reason then calling you out seems weak.

Another interesting thing here is his statement about me never leaving yellow, but an hour later completely buys my fuck up as innocent after other players just dismiss it as being suspicious.
CaptainNifty wrote:I can't trust my gut on Jack. There's just too much history, and there hasn't been enough play for me to point to anything that is just glaringly wrong.

My gut says Jack is scum, but my gut always says Jack is scum. Jack also feels less scummy than usual.

My gut just can't be trusted with Jack right now.

TSP however is acting more scummy. His read of me I think is completely off base. His read of adam and gfish also seem suspect.

Moving vote to TSP
CaptainNifty wrote:
I want to hear from Silver. His next post will determine if I vote for him or not.

I probably won't vote for you today at all. If your town your too valuable, and you've pinged enough people scum that if you are we can survive you another night. Out of the three of you I think Epi is the best lynch because he's safe, but right now I'm leaning silver.

I'm leaving my vote on TSP, because while I like that he's engaging, his reads are all bad.
These post are all kinds of weird to me. The first one is literally the first post after Epi drops his Geth Bomb, it's not a linki, it's 10 minutes after Epi's post. So between the time Epi seemed to be claiming Vega, he switched from Epi to Jack, then the post after Epi plays a gambit, he switches to TSP...what?

The second quote is a response to Jack asking him of the choices between Jack, Epi and Fish who Nifty is most likely to vote for...He responds by saying he's probably going to vote for Silver, but he's going to keep his vote on TSP

So there's 3 legitimate options to vote for, and in a direct question to who you're inclined to vote for you Say you're probably going to vote for a 4th one, but keep your vote on a 5th person? What?

CaptainNifty wrote:With 5 and 5 on Epi and Jack, I need to take a side.

I'm voting Epi
Couple of hours after the previous post, sticks to the belief that Epi is the best lynch between Gfish, Jack and Epi...furthering the safest lynch scenario that Gfish put forward. Also there was plenty of time to come on later and change his vote, in fact he did later, this is with 4 hours left in the phase. It wasn't time to take a stand.
CaptainNifty wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:Can we aim to at leas make Gfish the alternate wagon?

Hmm... a thought. I'm damn near a unanimous town read. Yet little to no one is voting with me.

Who legitimately thinks that I am just wrong out of this group.
Just because I trust that your town, doesn't mean I think your right.

Same with Fred. I'm 100% Fred is town. That doesn't make him right.
This post isn't important right now, but it will be later. The time of this post was 1pm when Wilgy is clearly pushing for a gfish lynch, and after I had stated Gfish as an alternative to the current lynch targets because WIlgy was so sure of him.

CaptainNifty wrote:I think Epi is a better lynch than Jack, but I think gfish is a better lynch than Epi. I'll vote gfish

I would have earlier, but there didn't seem to be enough traction.
This is his Fish vote, the writing is on the wall at this point. Epi lynch isn't going to happen, and Jack, Dys and I are changing our votes soon. It was stated in thread that we would. Timing doesn't give him credit like nutella's does.

Then his caveat about wanting to vote for him before but there not seeming to be enough traction. BS, Wilgy wanted people to join him earlier, you resisted it. You were asked specifically between 3 options of Epi, Jack and Gfish. You said Epi was better option, but also presented two other options for voting. At no point did you ever push for a Gfish lynch despite some minor bussing and a ceremonial place on your suspect lynch, you hardly mention Gfish.
CaptainNifty wrote:
Long Con wrote:
CaptainNifty wrote:I haven't paid enough attention to the roles, so I went back and re-read them. Here are a couple of things I noticed.

1) Only Alliance has access to roleblocks as far as a i can tell.
2) Both Cerberus and Reapers seem to have access to as much investigative powers as the town.
3) Cerberus can poison through Kai Leng which would also explain one kill last night because we have one more kill coming.

I realize this isn't scum hunting so I apologize, but if I missed these things other townies might have as well.
1) There is a Cerberus role:

Oleg Petrovsky

You are an experienced and formidable military strategist focused on the preservation of humanity. Three times during the game during any separate night phases, you may select a player. That player’s role will not function.

That sounds like a roleblock to me.

2) What does this mean to you - why is it notable, from your perspective?

3) Good point that I hadn't factored in. Guess we'll know soon enough! :grin: I don't know if it's the type of one-shot that needs to get used early though.
1) I just crl+F "roleblock". I'll have to revise my search.
2) I think this is notable because it gives scum cover. Scum is empowered to scum hunt. This needs to be noted that just because a cop catches someone doesn't mean that cop is civ.
This last post isn't really proof, but it's the first thing that rubbed me the wrong way. I can buy the mistake of not thinking scum didn't have a roleblock. It could possibly be dissemination.

The bigger problem for me was the last part feels like he's trying to preemptively discredit cops, when everyone already knows scum will have cops. Even a scum cop that catches other scum is still good for the town. It feels a very strange thing to bring up in response to a role block

Anyway...that's why Nifty is where he is. Any comments, critiques, rebuttals. Am I crazy or do other people think there is something here?

Also

That's my first ISO you guys!!! hooray

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oops, I posted prematurely, moving pictures you asked for this earlier
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

As I said I'm still processing how I feel about SVS and I don't really think I could have a solid case on her in time for this EOD. But I have had an on and off feeling about her for a few days, and her being the first to "notice" Jack was silenced somehow rubbed me the wrong way. Particularly because of her wording "I forgot we had a silencer" -- we have had no way of knowing until today that one or both of the silencing roles was really in the game, so it kind of made me think she's on a team with one.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Adam

Post by Adam »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Can someone point me to the case on Silver Lantern?
It's two things.

1) Meta, HCR folk think Silver fits mafia Silver meta more than town Silver meta
2) He hasn't done much other than defend himself against the meta accusations.

Less than 20 minutes left.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

S~V~S wrote:I did not realize we had two potential silencers (and on both of MY suspects, lol).

At this stage, not sure where I am gonna shift to though.

Linki@MP~ I don't have reads on most people, you know I don't really play that way. If I had to make choices, I feel better about Wilgy than LC, I feel better about you than Nutella, after today Dizzy went a bit into the red for me. When I looked back at Jacks posts and saw that he had not posted (I thought) today, and Dizzy asked me about it, she said, first, Oh yeah, I did notice he was voting a lot, like it was something she had not connected to being silenced, but then she said, but he did post today. And she was right, once after the NP, I did not notice it since it was the post right after the NP. So she noticed that his one post was today, but did not connect the way his vote was moving all over the place?

So those two things did not go together for me.

I think I talked myself into *Voting Dyslexicon*

Linki @Epi, he "feels" bad to me, I just think he's bad. Not sure why other people do.
I know we play differently, just curious of any thoughts you can give me on people since I still trust you well enough. I think.

Maybe I'll follow a Dizzy vote. :ponder:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Thanks LC! I'll look it over, though it looks like you ran into some spoiler issues. :p
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

EBWOP, and I am not married to that vote, but i really don't want to lynch silenced people if it can be avoided. I hate it when that happens to me.

Linki, no you don't have a solid case cause I am not bad, dear.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote:As I said I'm still processing how I feel about SVS and I don't really think I could have a solid case on her in time for this EOD. But I have had an on and off feeling about her for a few days, and her being the first to "notice" Jack was silenced somehow rubbed me the wrong way. Particularly because of her wording "I forgot we had a silencer" -- we have had no way of knowing until today that one or both of the silencing roles was really in the game, so it kind of made me think she's on a team with one.
I'm just particularly intrigued because I still am town reading S~V~S, though I just misread her massively in LOST Again Season 3, so I'm nervous. If you notice anything else with her, let me know.

I think I trust you as well, LA. You just seem genuine and game-solvey to me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Adam wrote:
It's two things.

1) Meta, HCR folk think Silver fits mafia Silver meta more than town Silver meta

Good to know, thanks Adam. :D

I think 2) is more significant to me than 1), personally. I can take a look.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Adam wrote:
It's two things.

This plus when the whole Epi thing was going down he posted something like "of course he'll side with the Alliance, duh" and that sounded like the most Reaper thing to ever Reap.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nutella wrote:As I said I'm still processing how I feel about SVS and I don't really think I could have a solid case on her in time for this EOD. But I have had an on and off feeling about her for a few days, and her being the first to "notice" Jack was silenced somehow rubbed me the wrong way. Particularly because of her wording "I forgot we had a silencer" -- we have had no way of knowing until today that one or both of the silencing roles was really in the game, so it kind of made me think she's on a team with one.
You are not working on the assumption that every role in that list is in the game until proven otherwise? Why?

And he moved his vote without posting 3 times in literally 5 minutes.

I look forward to your case.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I may follow the vote of someone I trust, in fact.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I like Fred's ISO of Nifty at first glance. Need to let some of these things sink in.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

S~V~S wrote:
You are not working on the assumption that every role in that list is in the game until proven otherwise? Why?

Uh, because only a fraction of them are?? And we didn't seem to have anyone silenced (that we noticed) on day 2?
But I can believe that you figured it out from the vote moving. I just didn't like the way you worded that post.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

LA, what do you think of Nifty?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Not going to check but I'm pretty sure that in fact nobody was silenced on Day 2, I think I remember posts from everyone. Could be wrong. So it's weird to me that you'd still assume they were in the game and just missed a PM, and say "hey I forgot we had a silencer" unless they were on your team.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
sprityo wrote:I have returned, im still pushing for JoH or Epi if that's on the table

I still may consider JOH myself, but like you I feel like I've been mostly out of the loop since D1.
I believe he's 3rd party indi. or im at least 90% sure he's independent

I just dont think he's playing towards the town's interest as of current. (or at least on my last check of him)
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

im going to vote silver just in case, so no funny business happens
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sprityo wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I believe he's 3rd party indi. or im at least 90% sure he's independent

I just dont think he's playing towards the town's interest as of current. (or at least on my last check of him)
Oh, okay. Yeah, I should be ignoring him more probably but I keep interacting with him anyway despite his claim.

That said, it just seems like a waste of a lynch to use it on an independent so early when we could try to eliminate an actual threat.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sprityo wrote:im going to vote silver just in case, so no funny business happens
Do you suspect SL?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nutella wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

Uh, because only a fraction of them are?? And we didn't seem to have anyone silenced (that we noticed) on day 2?
But I can believe that you figured it out from the vote moving. I just didn't like the way you worded that post.
I write like I talk. I worded it that way becasue I had read the roles day zero and promptly forgot them. I had forgotten there was a silencer in the game. Just becasuse only a fraction of them are in the game does not mean they should be dismissed.

Did you see my question before? What about MPs case on Adam did you like in particular?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MovingPictures07 wrote:LA, what do you think of Nifty?
Still not sure. I liked Fred's case, but I also liked his defense. He claimed Anderson and that he tried to give Fred an extra shot to de-vanilla-fy him, but that's a little sketchy because it seems like he should have figured out that it wouldn't work? idk I'm still unclear on that whole thing, so it could be a fake claim but I'm leaning toward believing it. He was a pretty early civ read for me, but the case for him being gfish's teammate has some merit. Idk, I know I'm waffling :omg:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Mass Effect Mafia: an HCR & Syndicate crossover”