Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 3)

Post by nutella »

SVS you clearly did not read my post about Adam since you asked that. I can find it for you.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote:Also, to everyone (including Adam) saying I was just "following MP's case on Adam": first of all, I didn't even think that was a case, so much as a summary of interactions (just a series of quoted posts) that was easily interpreted as Adam and Gfish being teammates. Second of all, I expressed suspicion of Adam being Gfish's teammate looong before MP's summary post, I was just citing that as a decent source/summary of the posts that displayed those interactions. I first expressed suspicion of Adam directly after the Gfish lynch, based on his earlier civ reads of Gfish, sudden turnaround, and eventual late-day bus vote. Anyone who thinks I never explained my reasons for voting Adam clearly has not read all of my posts.
Anyway, for what it's worth, I have now accepted his defenses -- he has explained multiple times that the Epi debacle was the reason for his turnaround on gfish and I think that makes sense. His recent posts are looking much more civ in my eyes.

linki @ Fredwood: PLEASE for the love of god explain what is going on. Leaving the rest of us in the dark trying to figure out your stupid puzzle is not getting us anywhere. I don't even know what sprityo has done this game let alone how his lynch will tell us stuff about other players.
SVS here is the post please read it
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272

Post by Fredwood »

(shrug)

Eh, Nifty the other town role that I may have outed for no reason...cool.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:LA, what do you think of Nifty?
Still not sure. I liked Fred's case, but I also liked his defense. He claimed Anderson and that he tried to give Fred an extra shot to de-vanilla-fy him, but that's a little sketchy because it seems like he should have figured out that it wouldn't work? idk I'm still unclear on that whole thing, so it could be a fake claim but I'm leaning toward believing it. He was a pretty early civ read for me, but the case for him being gfish's teammate has some merit. Idk, I know I'm waffling :omg:
I think that's all understandable.

I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do about the vote, and there's not enough time to remedy that before it's over.
Adam
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Adam »

Moving vote to Silver
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 145

Post by S~V~S »

nutella wrote:Not going to check but I'm pretty sure that in fact nobody was silenced on Day 2, I think I remember posts from everyone. Could be wrong. So it's weird to me that you'd still assume they were in the game and just missed a PM, and say "hey I forgot we had a silencer" unless they were on your team.
"We" means everyone. You are picking at straws sweetie. Very wispy little straws.

Linki, I did read your posts. I did not see where you specifically said what it was that you liked about the case? I saw that post, I was talking about this one:
nutella wrote:Looooooooong posts :eek: I'm a little overwhelmed and haven't absorbed all of Fred's case and Nifty's responses -- on the surface I'm still liking Fred's case and could see Nifty as Gfish's teammate, but he seemed to defend pretty thoroughly and I'll have to read the exchange more carefully.

I'm feeling more strongly about Adam especially given MP's summary of Adam's and Gfish's interactions. Really looks teammatey. I'll put a vote on Adam for now.
What about MPs summary did you especially like?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

If SL is silenced and town, then this is absolutely the opposite of ideal because I haven't seen any other serious lynch contender.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 167

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
sprityo wrote:I have returned, im still pushing for JoH or Epi if that's on the table

I regrettably havent been paying much attention today and am not even sure why you guys are voting Silver
Is the argument for lynching Epi due to you not believing his claim or what?

I still may consider JOH myself, but like you I feel like I've been mostly out of the loop since D1.
I believe he's 3rd party indi. or im at least 90% sure he's independent

I just dont think he's playing towards the town's interest as of current. (or at least on my last check of him)
gfishfunk
DrWilgy (14), Epignosis (15)

Uhhh no Peg

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 137

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:
DrWilgy wrote:That explains your questions about Dom's death then Sprit.

I'm not a cop, but this:
sprityo wrote:@DrWilgy with Dom being killed and also pushing to kill JoH earlier, how do you think this reflects back at JoH?
Wasn't asked by a knowledgeless civ.

Along with your bad vote yesterday and buddying of me, I thought you were Gfish's teammate.

Your question makes me think you had knowledge or silenced JoH and were setting him up to kill him.
So the way you did this was, like a gambit of sorts.

A gambit just when you're getting grilled about a so-called gambit earlier.

This wouldn't be a "hey look, I do gambits see?" kind of gambit, would it? :eye: I see you Wilgy.
What gambit are you talking about?

I wanted to do an ISO in detail on Sprityo, but I didn't have time.

Is the gambit called being busy?

Eh, moving for anti shenanigans.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Moving to Dizzy in an attempt to create another wagon. I think I trust S~V~S enough and I have no immediate recollection of a read on Dizzy which is concerning, despite my spotty activity. I know, this vote isn't great.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

MovingPictures07 wrote:If SL is silenced and town, then this is absolutely the opposite of ideal because I haven't seen any other serious lynch contender.
Yeah, I noticed the one seemed to be silenced since he was in here and moving his vote around, but until someone else mentioned it I did not notice Silver was as well, and I hate lynching silenced people. Even if one of them is probably faking it, since I doubt both silencers are in the game.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

S~V~S wrote:
nutella wrote:Not going to check but I'm pretty sure that in fact nobody was silenced on Day 2, I think I remember posts from everyone. Could be wrong. So it's weird to me that you'd still assume they were in the game and just missed a PM, and say "hey I forgot we had a silencer" unless they were on your team.
"We" means everyone. You are picking at straws sweetie. Very wispy little straws.

Linki, I did read your posts. I did not see where you specifically said what it was that you liked about the case? I saw that post, I was talking about this one:
nutella wrote:Looooooooong posts :eek: I'm a little overwhelmed and haven't absorbed all of Fred's case and Nifty's responses -- on the surface I'm still liking Fred's case and could see Nifty as Gfish's teammate, but he seemed to defend pretty thoroughly and I'll have to read the exchange more carefully.

I'm feeling more strongly about Adam especially given MP's summary of Adam's and Gfish's interactions. Really looks teammatey. I'll put a vote on Adam for now.
I never said the words you are putting in my mouth. I said I was feeling strongly about Adam especially given the summary of interactions. It was exactly that, a summary of interactions that I felt could easily be interpreted as teammate interactions. I don't know what you're not getting here. Besides, I have since changed my mind on Adam.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote:
sprityo wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
sprityo wrote:I have returned, im still pushing for JoH or Epi if that's on the table

I regrettably havent been paying much attention today and am not even sure why you guys are voting Silver
Is the argument for lynching Epi due to you not believing his claim or what?

I still may consider JOH myself, but like you I feel like I've been mostly out of the loop since D1.
I believe he's 3rd party indi. or im at least 90% sure he's independent

I just dont think he's playing towards the town's interest as of current. (or at least on my last check of him)
gfishfunk
DrWilgy (14), Epignosis (15)

Uhhh no Peg

I'll give you this. but your content is lacking last i checked

who knows maybe i just missed your pro-town plays from today?
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I hope you all are right about SL. Crossing my fingers.

I'm tired and need to still do more work. I'll see how I can contribute throughout N3 with more analysis.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nutella wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I never said the words you are putting in my mouth. I said I was feeling strongly about Adam especially given the summary of interactions. It was exactly that, a summary of interactions that I felt could easily be interpreted as teammate interactions. I don't know what you're not getting here. Besides, I have since changed my mind on Adam.
I quoted the words you said? It's literally a quote.

And I asked you the question this morning before you changed your mind; this vote felt off to me. I saw your post up there, and it did not specifically answer the question I asked. So I asked it again.
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Adam wrote:Is it considered bad etiquette here to lynch a silenced player?
Apparently not cause we did it. I was lynched while silenced in the Stranger Things game, but I don't think it is a common occurrence here or there.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The Alliance fleet, fronted by the Destiny Ascension and the Normandy, collected within Citadel space to offer resistance to the invading foe. The dark, malevolent alien ship detached itself from Citadel docking and attempted to make its escape, but not before its defenses were shredded under the weight of the fleet's full firepower.

Silver Lantern has been lynched.
He was:

Sovereign of the Reapers

During each night phase, you may select a player to indoctrinate. Indoctrination occurs in three stages, each requiring a deliberate targeting of a player (multiple targets to reach higher stages):

Stage One -- Selected player’s night action is randomized to another target if applicable.

Stage Two -- Selected player’s night action is redirected to the target of your choice.

Stage Three -- Selected player’s non-supportive night actions no longer function against your team. Investigative actions will yield false results and offensive actions will fail. Supportive night actions, such as protections, will still function.

You are immune to the first attempt upon your life during any night phase. You are not immune to lynching.
It is Night 3. You have 24 hours to get your night actions to the Hackett account.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Noice
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

YAY!!!

Sorry Silver, and so happy I was right about you:D
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Night 3)

Post by Epignosis »

Is there
hope for the Alliance?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So he was pretending to be silenced, I presume?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

So Jack looks p. good for town, or at least not reaper.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Well, that means Epi is probably telling the truth, the only other feasible option was for him to be the Sovereign, who is now dead. Cerebrus had a silencer, it could have been on him. I doubt he was pretending, that isn't his style.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

S~V~S wrote:So he was pretending to be silenced, I presume?
Fredwood wrote:

Maybe he's silenced, usually Mal (who claims he doesn't use silencers a lot...cough...) at least makes a note of it in the write-up. If you guys handle it where you don't notify everyone that someone is silenced I don't know what takes precedent.

One of my favorite silencing stories comes from when Silver and I were mafia together, and one of the other mafia members roles was a silencer, after about day 2 or so we kept silencing the same poor guy (think it might have been IR...but not sure) for like 3 days. Meanwhile Silver and I both pretended to be silenced during that time. Finally the guy who was the silencer was lynched or killed off and the next day phase all 3 of us were claiming to be silenced, it ended up that the guy who was actually silenced got voted off, and it was close enough to end game that the confusion allowed Silver and I to both end up winning as scum....so we're not above pretending to be silenced I guess.

He's done it before. Don't know if he was doing it now, but I guess he could have tried it again? Who knows.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Fredwood wrote:So Jack looks p. good for town, or at least not reaper.
At least not mafia I mean. I think Cerberus is unlikely. Possible sure, but still unlikely I think.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Fredwood wrote:
S~V~S wrote:So he was pretending to be silenced, I presume?
Fredwood wrote:

Maybe he's silenced, usually Mal (who claims he doesn't use silencers a lot...cough...) at least makes a note of it in the write-up. If you guys handle it where you don't notify everyone that someone is silenced I don't know what takes precedent.

One of my favorite silencing stories comes from when Silver and I were mafia together, and one of the other mafia members roles was a silencer, after about day 2 or so we kept silencing the same poor guy (think it might have been IR...but not sure) for like 3 days. Meanwhile Silver and I both pretended to be silenced during that time. Finally the guy who was the silencer was lynched or killed off and the next day phase all 3 of us were claiming to be silenced, it ended up that the guy who was actually silenced got voted off, and it was close enough to end game that the confusion allowed Silver and I to both end up winning as scum....so we're not above pretending to be silenced I guess.

He's done it before. Don't know if he was doing it now, but I guess he could have tried it again? Who knows.
If he were pretending, would he have voted? If he wasn't, would he have voted? Maybe we will never know.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

TonyStarkPrime wrote:Well, that means Epi is probably telling the truth, the only other feasible option was for him to be the Sovereign, who is now dead. Cerebrus had a silencer, it could have been on him. I doubt he was pretending, that isn't his style.
SO they you think we have two silencers, or you think Jack was pretending? And according to Fred, Silver has done it before?
Fredwood wrote:
At least not mafia I mean. I think Cerberus is unlikely. Possible sure, but still unlikely I think.
Why unlikely?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Yesss!
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Woooow, that's so nice. Great job guys!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

S~V~S wrote:
nutella wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

And I asked you the question this morning before you changed your mind; this vote felt off to me. I saw your post up there, and it did not specifically answer the question I asked. So I asked it again.
I meant that I never treated MP's summary as a "case" and you kept asking what I "liked about it" as a case. I merely used it as a source that neatly showed the interactions I found suspicious.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

S~V~S wrote:
TonyStarkPrime wrote:Well, that means Epi is probably telling the truth, the only other feasible option was for him to be the Sovereign, who is now dead. Cerebrus had a silencer, it could have been on him. I doubt he was pretending, that isn't his style.
SO they you think we have two silencers, or you think Jack was pretending? And according to Fred, Silver has done it before?
Fredwood wrote:
Why unlikely?
The way the Gfishfunk lynch went down. It was gridlocked with an epi lynch possible and he switched to save his bacon. Just depends if he'd risk lynching Epi to save his ass and sacrifice his teammate.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Woooow, that's so nice. Great job guys!
That's so nice. Isn't it?

Do you know what's not nice?
thellama73
Long Con (12), Adam (18), gfishfunk (20), Jackofhearts2005 (21) 17%

Epignosis
Long Con (8), Immortal_Raven (13) 8%

DrWilgy
Long Con (7), Immortal_Raven (10) 10%
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Fredwood wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
Fredwood wrote:
Why unlikely?
The way the Gfishfunk lynch went down. It was gridlocked with an epi lynch possible and he switched to save his bacon. Just depends if he'd risk lynching Epi to save his ass and sacrifice his teammate.

EWIOP Just depends if you think he'd risk not lynching Epi (who Cerberus doesn't like) just to save his ass and sacrifice his teammate in the process.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

nutella wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
nutella wrote:
S~V~S wrote:

I meant that I never treated MP's summary as a "case" and you kept asking what I "liked about it" as a case. I merely used it as a source that neatly showed the interactions I found suspicious.
I feel like we are playing a semantics game here.

You said:
I'm feeling more strongly about Adam especially given MP's summary
What about MPs *summary* swayed you to make a decision specifically? Let's not play word tag; I feel you know what I meant. When someone references someone else, I like to hear in their own words what they got from someone elses summary. Was it the whole thing?

Linki @Fred, if lynching his teammate who is going down saves him and makes him look better, why wouldn't he do it? I also have to wrap the head around the two different "silenced" people, too.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Also that's a Cerberus and a Reaper lynch that Diz has been pivotal in.

Diz is definitely not Reaper in my mind, Cerberus, like Jack is unlikely in my mind.

Nut looking good for non mafia as well, two lynches that she was pivotal in. So we're getting a pretty good base for POE.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Fredwood wrote:Also that's a Cerberus and a Reaper lynch that Diz has been pivotal in.

Diz is definitely not Reaper in my mind, Cerberus, like Jack is unlikely in my mind.

Nut looking good for non mafia as well, two lynches that she was pivotal in. So we're getting a pretty good base for POE.
What is your definition of "pivotal"?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:Woooow, that's so nice. Great job guys!
That's so nice. Isn't it?

Do you know what's not nice?
thellama73
Long Con (12), Adam (18), gfishfunk (20), Jackofhearts2005 (21) 17%

Epignosis
Long Con (8), Immortal_Raven (13) 8%

DrWilgy
Long Con (7), Immortal_Raven (10) 10%
Apart from Llama, I think that's pretty nice.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

S~V~S wrote: Linki @Fred, if lynching his teammate who is going down saves him and makes him look better, why wouldn't he do it? I also have to wrap the head around the two different "silenced" people, too.
Maybe I'm being lenient with the timing, but when he did it, it wasn't as if the fish lynch was imminent, he was still on the hook. I'm willing to keep him in my possible Cerberus list, along with Diz, but I think they're kind of at the bottom of that list.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

good job gang

good job to the HCR guys for picking up on Silver's meta :beer:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

S~V~S wrote:
Fredwood wrote:Also that's a Cerberus and a Reaper lynch that Diz has been pivotal in.

What is your definition of "pivotal"?
In regards to whom?

Nut was the first or second to join Wilgy on the Fish train, she was also the one pushing for the Silver lynch late in the phase. So either she's uncannily perfect bussing timing, or she's not on either team. Nut's fish vote gets more credit then Diz or Jack's.

Diz Voted Silver early, stayed with the read. Cerberus is possible like Jack was, but she switched from epi to fish during the CFD.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con is Cerberus.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Dyslexicon »

Niiice.

Just here to see the lynch. Someone was voting me close to EoD out of nowhere, wtf was that? Will read what went down in the morning. Anyway, good lynch. Good night.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:Long Con is Cerberus.
Welcome to Wrongsville, Ep.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Welcome?

I'm the fucking mayor. :mafia:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Welcome?

Tonight's the night, Mayor The Geth. Did you pick a side yet? Those Reapers are doing was well as they possibly could, aren't they?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Welcome?

Tonight's the night, Mayor The Geth. Did you pick a side yet? Those Reapers are doing was well as they possibly could, aren't they?
I'm crunching the numbers.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

A) Tolja Silver was bad

B) Yes, I was silenced. You guys were freaking killing me. Spent over a day voting for my clearly stated town reads (Fred, LC) and then for everyone who voted in the hopes that someone, anyone would see that I was voting for them and ask me why I wasn't giving my reasoning. Then SVS is all like "pleasantly surprised you aren't voting for me, Jack" ....while I AM voting for her and Dizzy's all like "Yeah, Jack does seem to be moving his vote around a lot." :disappoint:

C) I hate silencers. I'd never silence myself in a game unless it came with lynch immunity. I'm a hell of a tap dancer, often being second or third lynch option several days in a row. I've been lynched as town on the Realms exactly once, when there was no time for me to post between the accusation and the hammer. This is out of hundreds of games. WIFOM is not a good tradeoff for not being able to post. And if I ever was going to pull that kinda gambit, you can bet I wouldn't risk it with like five people posting non arguments against me to justify their ro-bity votes.

D) Epi, your rainbow comment was hilarious. Hope you made the right call.

E) Dizzy is likely neutral or bad. Nifty is likely bad. TSP is good. Wigly is more likely Reaper than LC is Cerberus by a mile.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:D) Epi, your rainbow comment was hilarious. Hope you made the right call.
And which call is that?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:D) Epi, your rainbow comment was hilarious. Hope you made the right call.
And which call is that?
Ghostbusters.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

I didn't vote for anyone until late in the phase, so never saw your jumping around. I did notice you in the users viewing though, but wasn't pursuing you today You were going to be yelling at SIlver anyway so we got there.

DIz I could see as a neutral, don't really see the bad. Voting gives some form of credit right?

I'm willing to give Nifty leeway, the Anderson claim is strong, want it proven, until it's otherwise...don't know what to do with him. Why do you think he's bad?

Why is TSP good?

Where do you stand on Spirit, nut and Adam?

Return to “Mass Effect Mafia: an HCR & Syndicate crossover”