Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Night 3)

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dizzy does not appear to be hunting at all. Several times, Dizzy's been like "I'm okay with lynching *three people*." Dizzy's voting behavior also indicates no preference for lynching or saving anyone.

Likely LMS type role. Almost too easy is all.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote:
Long Con wrote:Woooow, that's so nice. Great job guys!
That's so nice. Isn't it?

Do you know what's not nice?
Spoiler: show
thellama73
Long Con (12), Adam (18), gfishfunk (20), Jackofhearts2005 (21) 17%

Epignosis
Long Con (8), Immortal_Raven (13) 8%

DrWilgy
Long Con (7), Immortal_Raven (10) 10%

(even im not that rude and bullheaded)
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 167

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

thellama73

Epignosis

DrWilgy

I don't get how criticizing someone's votes in a game where you have to criticize someone's votes is "rude and bullheaded," but thanks.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fredwood wrote:I didn't vote for anyone until late in the phase, so never saw your jumping around. I did notice you in the users viewing though, but wasn't pursuing you today You were going to be yelling at SIlver anyway so we got there.

DIz I could see as a neutral, don't really see the bad. Voting gives some form of credit right?

I'm willing to give Nifty leeway, the Anderson claim is strong, want it proven, until it's otherwise...don't know what to do with him. Why do you think he's bad?

Why is TSP good?

Where do you stand on Spirit, nut and Adam?
Voting doesn't give Diz any credit. I've been waving the lynch Silver flag for awhile while Dizzy voted for me for pretty much the same reasons Silver did (Jack is mafia cause...I think so/omgus).

Why is the Anderson claim strong? There are a handful of "that claim makes me trust you more" characters. Anderson is not one of them. Though... is that power provable?

Cause pay attention.

Null for all three. I don't like Wigly's little "I'll tell you later" gambit on Sprityo. There are lots of good targets for lynches without clutching at one post straws and pretending there's something else there. Did Sprit's WIFOM JoH post help? Not really. Does it make him bad? Not even close. I don't think he's helped too much but he made a post or two I liked iirc. Someone made a good case on Adam and he did a good job of refuting it. I didn't go back and read stuff to get my own take on it. I appreciate him not voting for me but then again, Adam has never been part of the "never trust Jack" club. Nut is just kinda around. Not being super active but I generally like where her votes are falling. Gtth, I'll call them all town due to process of elimination/gut.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 252
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote:
sprityo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

thellama73

Epignosis

DrWilgy

I don't get how criticizing someone's votes in a game where you have to criticize someone's votes is "rude and bullheaded," but thanks.
:eek: I'm with Epi. I think his criticism was valid, and delivered in a not-impolite way.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Why is the Anderson claim strong? There are a handful of "that claim makes me trust you more" characters. Anderson is not one of them. Though... is that power provable?
That's it, I think. Of course, did he claim to have used it on Fredwood to give him his groove back? I wouldn't assume things work that way, and I think the report was that the hosts agree. So, do we want to put it out there - who wants Anderson to top up their limited-shot abilities?

It might be more sensible to not do that. But that's how I see Anderson getting confirmed. Otherwise, it could be a baddie cover and "oops I guess I missed again."

Maybe him just choosing secretly, and asking after the fact. I dunno. It outs the recipient a tiny bit either way.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 3)

Oh yeah. One more reason Dizzy isn't town and likely needs to go.

Dizzy tried to lynch me in spite of my silencing, arguing that my silence was a trick that essentially put me out of sight and out of mind.

However, ctrl+f "Jack" on the previous page got 37 results and I was tied for the most votes on me at the time.

Not sure if Diz was trying to set me up as part of the silencing or if they were just trying to get rid of one of the few players that suspected him but either way, I like lynching liars.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Dizzy does not appear to be hunting at all. Several times, Dizzy's been like "I'm okay with lynching *three people*." Dizzy's voting behavior also indicates no preference for lynching or saving anyone.

Nah. I'd lean more toward that's Mafia Dizzy, but I don't really know Dizzy's playstyle that well. From this post, I would be looking hard at you, Jack, should Dizzy ever turn up bad. And vice-versa, I guess.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Oh yeah. One more reason Dizzy isn't town and likely needs to go.

Dizzy tried to lynch me in spite of my silencing, arguing that my silence was a trick that essentially put me out of sight and out of mind.

However, ctrl+f "Jack" on the previous page got 37 results and I was tied for the most votes on me at the time.

Not sure if Diz was trying to set me up as part of the silencing or if they were just trying to get rid of one of the few players that suspected him but either way, I like lynching liars.
Hm, ok I didn't get linki on that post, I like it better than the last.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If one person kept voting for me for no reason, I'd latch on like a bulldog and tear them apart.

There have been eight of you, though. We lynched one today and that worked out great. Pretty sure Fred is town. Not sure what to do with the other six.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Dizzy does not appear to be hunting at all. Several times, Dizzy's been like "I'm okay with lynching *three people*." Dizzy's voting behavior also indicates no preference for lynching or saving anyone.

Nah. I'd lean more toward that's Mafia Dizzy, but I don't really know Dizzy's playstyle that well. From this post, I would be looking hard at you, Jack, should Dizzy ever turn up bad. And vice-versa, I guess.
By your estimation, how many mafia members do I need to get lynched before you become absolutely certain that I am mafia? :evileye:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Long Con wrote:

By your estimation, how many mafia members do I need to get lynched before you become absolutely certain that I am mafia? :evileye:
It's really hard to say. I only answer more, more, more.
Adam
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Adam »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Adam has never been part of the "never trust Jack" club.
LOL that's just because I balked at the silly hats they have to wear.

Yea, I haven't voted for you at any point because I'm not really getting the scum vibe from you. I can't say I've been getting the strong town vibe from you either yet. I still haven't figured out what to make of you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote:I have returned, im still pushing for JoH or Epi if that's on the table

I regrettably havent been paying much attention today and am not even sure why you guys are voting Silver
MovingPictures07 wrote:
sprityo wrote:I have returned, im still pushing for JoH or Epi if that's on the table

I regrettably havent been paying much attention today and am not even sure why you guys are voting Silver
Is the argument for lynching Epi due to you not believing his claim or what?

I still may consider JOH myself, but like you I feel like I've been mostly out of the loop since D1.
Protip: It may seem fashionable but good mafia players don't default to voting for me.
sprityo wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I still may consider JOH myself, but like you I feel like I've been mostly out of the loop since D1.
I believe he's 3rd party indi. or im at least 90% sure he's independent

I just dont think he's playing towards the town's interest as of current. (or at least on my last check of him)
Based on what?

I swapped a Town/Robot player for a Doggie player yesterday.

Today, my case on a Robot got him lynched.

What more would you like me to do? Specifically, what has caused you to come to this conclusion?
sprityo wrote:im going to vote silver just in case, so no funny business happens
Jesus.

Remind me never to give a read on a player when I'm a page behind.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

MovingPictures07 wrote:

Protip: It may seem fashionable but good mafia players don't default to voting for me.

Whoever said i was a good mafia player?
sprityo wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I believe he's 3rd party indi. or im at least 90% sure he's independent

I just dont think he's playing towards the town's interest as of current. (or at least on my last check of him)
Based on what?

I swapped a Town/Robot player for a Doggie player yesterday.

Today, my case on a Robot got him lynched.

What more would you like me to do? Specifically, what has caused you to come to this conclusion?

This was directed at Epi, not you Jack.
sprityo wrote:im going to vote silver just in case, so no funny business happens
Jesus.

Remind me never to give a read on a player when I'm a page behind.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sprityo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

thellama73

Epignosis

DrWilgy

:eek: I'm with Epi. I think his criticism was valid, and delivered in a not-impolite way.
I knew i shouldve added that smiley emoji to show i was joking :fist:
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh.

Well okay then. :p
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
sprityo wrote:
Epignosis wrote:

thellama73

Epignosis

DrWilgy

I knew i shouldve added that smiley emoji to show i was joking :fist:
I don't even read your posts, I just look at your avatar. :srsnod:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

ME1 combat is total bullshit. Who designed this?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Long Con wrote: I don't even read your posts, I just look at your avatar. :srsnod:
Admiring your handiwork?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:ME1 combat is total bullshit. Who designed this?
:haha:
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Long Con wrote:

If you lynch 4 more, I will become absolutely convinced that you are mafia.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sprityo wrote:
Long Con wrote: I don't even read your posts, I just look at your avatar. :srsnod:
Admiring your handiwork?
Always
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Sloonei »

Cordially, I am glad to see such spirited activity in this game. You are all playing marvelously. However, at this stage of the game I wish to emphasize that the reason we are all here is to share the game experience and open ourselves up to all of the new playstyles and personalities that come with it. Everyone plays the way that works best for them, and the two communities represented here have some unique qualities and still some other similarities. This game is about bringing those things together. Upbeat, as we move into the middle and late stages of this game, I hope that we can all keep this in mind and forge a good, clean, harmonious game of wild chaotic mafia.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

No-can-do's-ville, babydoll!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote:Cordially, I am glad to see such spirited activity in this game. You are all playing marvelously. However, at this stage of the game I wish to emphasize that the reason we are all here is to share the game experience and open ourselves up to all of the new playstyles and personalities that come with it. Everyone plays the way that works best for them, and the two communities represented here have some unique qualities and still some other similarities. This game is about bringing those things together. Upbeat, as we move into the middle and late stages of this game, I hope that we can all keep this in mind and forge a good, clean, harmonious game of wild chaotic mafia.
But my way involves telling everybody else their way sucks. :fist:
CaptainNifty
Posts in topic: 86

Post by CaptainNifty »

For the record I didn't actually target Fred. I asked if my power would give a vanilla player a use of their power back. The powers that be were non-committal but they did say vanilla and having 0-shots were different.

I decided not to use the power. My plan was to give Fred a power back, then he would say that he was wrong about me, and we'd move on since I was sure I couldn't actually say anything in thread that would satisfy Fred (which I didn't). When I was told it wouldn't work like I hoped, I refrained from using it. I didn't realize that Fred would make such a strong argument against me and so many people would start believing it. I'm sorry I didn't use my power last night. I'm sorry I didn't engage sooner (I was really busy, but I could have responded sooner and didn't). I'm sorry we wasted part of the day phase on me. I'm glad we got Silver. I'll do better guys, I promise.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

CaptainNifty wrote:For the record I didn't actually target Fred. I asked if my power would give a vanilla player a use of their power back. The powers that be were non-committal but they did say vanilla and having 0-shots were different.

I decided not to use the power. My plan was to give Fred a power back, then he would say that he was wrong about me, and we'd move on since I was sure I couldn't actually say anything in thread that would satisfy Fred (which I didn't). When I was told it wouldn't work like I hoped, I refrained from using it. I didn't realize that Fred would make such a strong argument against me and so many people would start believing it. I'm sorry I didn't use my power last night. I'm sorry I didn't engage sooner (I was really busy, but I could have responded sooner and didn't). I'm sorry we wasted part of the day phase on me. I'm glad we got Silver. I'll do better guys, I promise.
I ate all your sorries, and I still needed to order dessert. Refraining from using a power like that seems unforgivably foolish at this point... this point being the point where you roleclaim and want to prove it. You come from the side of things where roleclaiming is very common, so how does that happen? I hope you understand why this makes you guilty until proven innocent, to me.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote:
Sloonei wrote:Cordially, I am glad to see such spirited activity in this game. You are all playing marvelously. However, at this stage of the game I wish to emphasize that the reason we are all here is to share the game experience and open ourselves up to all of the new playstyles and personalities that come with it. Everyone plays the way that works best for them, and the two communities represented here have some unique qualities and still some other similarities. This game is about bringing those things together. Upbeat, as we move into the middle and late stages of this game, I hope that we can all keep this in mind and forge a good, clean, harmonious game of wild chaotic mafia.
But my way involves telling everybody else their way sucks. :fist:
As long as you can admit your own way also sucks. :p
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
CaptainNifty

Post by CaptainNifty »

Long Con wrote:
CaptainNifty wrote:For the record I didn't actually target Fred. I asked if my power would give a vanilla player a use of their power back. The powers that be were non-committal but they did say vanilla and having 0-shots were different.

I ate all your sorries, and I still needed to order dessert. Refraining from using a power like that seems unforgivably foolish at this point... this point being the point where you roleclaim and want to prove it. You come from the side of things where roleclaiming is very common, so how does that happen? I hope you understand why this makes you guilty until proven innocent, to me.
I think I bought myself time to prove it, but I get that I don't have much slack. I've used it up with bad play.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

CaptainNifty wrote:I think I bought myself time to prove it...
I guess we'll see. :|

:haha:
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272

Post by Fredwood »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Fredwood wrote:I didn't vote for anyone until late in the phase, so never saw your jumping around. I did notice you in the users viewing though, but wasn't pursuing you today You were going to be yelling at SIlver anyway so we got there.

DIz I could see as a neutral, don't really see the bad. Voting gives some form of credit right?

I'm willing to give Nifty leeway, the Anderson claim is strong, want it proven, until it's otherwise...don't know what to do with him. Why do you think he's bad?

Why is TSP good?

Where do you stand on Spirit, nut and Adam?
Voting doesn't give Diz any credit. I've been waving the lynch Silver flag for awhile while Dizzy voted for me for pretty much the same reasons Silver did (Jack is mafia cause...I think so/omgus).

Why is the Anderson claim strong? There are a handful of "that claim makes me trust you more" characters. Anderson is not one of them. Though... is that power provable?

Cause pay attention.

Null for all three. I don't like Wigly's little "I'll tell you later" gambit on Sprityo. There are lots of good targets for lynches without clutching at one post straws and pretending there's something else there. Did Sprit's WIFOM JoH post help? Not really. Does it make him bad? Not even close. I don't think he's helped too much but he made a post or two I liked iirc. Someone made a good case on Adam and he did a good job of refuting it. I didn't go back and read stuff to get my own take on it. I appreciate him not voting for me but then again, Adam has never been part of the "never trust Jack" club. Nut is just kinda around. Not being super active but I generally like where her votes are falling. Gtth, I'll call them all town due to process of elimination/gut.
TSP
Pay attention to what, I've played one game with TSP, and I read him scum and viged him then he turned up town. About the only thing I've liked about TSP's in this game is the fact that he answers pressure directly and non-defensively

Nifty
Anderson can be provable, but it's unlikely at this point. His claim didn't make me trust him more, his claim was good enough for me not to push for the lynch that phase and wait til I had further information. Not using the power at all seems bad, but at the same time he corrected me in my assumption that he actually did try and target me.

Diz
I wasn't saying voting gives Diz credit in general I was saying her voting isn't really "mafia". I agree with the neutral possibility because of the way she's been voting. Also, I don't recall her voting for you, she voted Silver pretty early this phase, and I know she wasn't on the lynch Jack train on day 2. Unless you're referring to her read on you or day 1 voting. Day 1 is throwing darts and hoping one sticks, even here. It's seems just as reliable at catching scum as the Realms day 1 voting tendencies.

Wilgy
Trust me if anyone has a bone to pick with Wilgy's spirit vote it's me. He said reasons will come after...it's fucking cryptic right? I kept waiting for why he was voting for Wilgy, instead he kept arguing with LC over his stupid fake slip thing, and never mentioned it again. If you're busy couldn't he have just said, I'll give reasons later when I have time, or come back later and say "Oh, sorry guys, can't give my analysis on him right this second", no he says I'll give reasons after....AFTER FUCKING WHAT?

Instead I look like a giant fucking national treasuring asshole because I decipher the crypticness and start looking for clues with a lemon wedge on the back of the Declaration of Independence. I come to the conclusion well he must be the cop who can't give his results....Could have at least said, lolFred settle down. Instead I bully some people into voting for Spirit, and bully spirit into a weird situation where he thinks he has to fall on his sword, cus Anxious Annie over here thinks he just fucking broke the game open.

Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Fredwood wrote:Nifty
Anderson can be provable, but it's unlikely at this point. His claim didn't make me trust him more, his claim was good enough for me not to push for the lynch that phase and wait til I had further information. Not using the power at all seems bad, but at the same time he corrected me in my assumption that he actually did try and target me.
I'm in a negative place right now regarding Nifty. I see "correcting you" as "going the safer route for my fake role". Claiming to have targeted you is more risky, even though your claimed role seems immune to his effects.
Wilgy
Trust me if anyone has a bone to pick with Wilgy's spirit vote it's me. He said reasons will come after...it's fucking cryptic right? I kept waiting for why he was voting for Wilgy, instead he kept arguing with LC over his stupid fake slip thing, and never mentioned it again. If you're busy couldn't he have just said, I'll give reasons later when I have time, or come back later and say "Oh, sorry guys, can't give my analysis on him right this second", no he says I'll give reasons after....AFTER FUCKING WHAT?

Instead I look like a giant fucking national treasuring asshole because I decipher the crypticness and start looking for clues with a lemon wedge on the back of the Declaration of Independence. I come to the conclusion well he must be the cop who can't give his results....Could have at least said, lolFred settle down. Instead I bully some people into voting for Spirit, and bully spirit into a weird situation where he thinks he has to fall on his sword, cus Anxious Annie over here thinks he just fucking broke the game open.
Well, I think the main takeaway would be Wilgy is bad. ;)
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 137

Post by DrWilgy »

Sorry I wasn't around to do so, but I don't think I should be faulted for assumptions.

I was visiting the Wilgette and couldn't post what I wanted. I did think Sprit was bad and there's a possibility he still is. I didn't have time to double check his claim so w/e.

Should be more active this phase luckily.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Who do you think we should kill tonight, dude?
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 14

Post by malakim2099 »

Hey gang, sorry the flavor has been lacking the past few days, but I was out of town in Chicago for a gaming convention (I play Star Trek CCG,
and they had the nationals there).

Anyway, I had very little chance to check in on something than a phone, and as the Realmers will attest, I HATE doing any sort of writeup on a cell.
But I'm back now and will be putting up stuff accordingly.

Thanks for the patience!

(Oh, and I had some AMAZING Chinese food and a real Deep Dish Pizza. So awesome.)
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 12

Post by Quin »

malakim2099 wrote:Hey gang, sorry the flavor has been lacking the past few days, but I was out of town in Chicago for a gaming convention (I play Star Trek CCG,
and they had the nationals there).

Anyway, I had very little chance to check in on something than a phone, and as the Realmers will attest, I HATE doing any sort of writeup on a cell.
But I'm back now and will be putting up stuff accordingly.

Thanks for the patience!

(Oh, and I had some AMAZING Chinese food and a real Deep Dish Pizza. So awesome.)
Oh, you'll fit right in.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 137

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote:Who do you think we should kill tonight, dude?
We don't have the kill tonight LC, that's tomorrow.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Dyslexicon »

S~V~S wrote:I did not realize we had two potential silencers (and on both of MY suspects, lol).

At this stage, not sure where I am gonna shift to though.

Linki@MP~ I don't have reads on most people, you know I don't really play that way. If I had to make choices, I feel better about Wilgy than LC, I feel better about you than Nutella, after today Dizzy went a bit into the red for me. When I looked back at Jacks posts and saw that he had not posted (I thought) today, and Dizzy asked me about it, she said, first, Oh yeah, I did notice he was voting a lot, like it was something she had not connected to being silenced, but then she said, but he did post today. And she was right, once after the NP, I did not notice it since it was the post right after the NP. So she noticed that his one post was today, but did not connect the way his vote was moving all over the place?

So those two things did not go together for me.

I think I talked myself into *Voting Dyslexicon*

Linki @Epi, he "feels" bad to me, I just think he's bad. Not sure why other people do.
This is one of the strangest vote justifications I've ever read. What exactly was I supposed to connect or not connect? Explain this better.
MovingPictures07 wrote:Moving to Dizzy in an attempt to create another wagon. I think I trust S~V~S enough and I have no immediate recollection of a read on Dizzy which is concerning, despite my spotty activity. I know, this vote isn't great.
-_- Then let me remind you. Pretty sure you stated a towny read of me D1. This is a really bad look for you.

Excuse me, but I detest this comment. I may not be hunting in a way that you would do or you would want, but I am most certainly hunting and quite frankly I feel I'm doing well with it. You bet your bum I was willing to lynch three people, and I'm still willing to lynch at least one of them. Hello, before Silver was lynched there was still 7 non town players in the thread. What shade is this? Explain to me how being willing to lynch multiple people indicates no preference for lynching or saving anyone. Actually, this is an outright lie, I've explicitly said I did not want to lynch Wilgy or Adam, but I did want to lynch you, Nifty and Silver. Not idicating a preference. Gurl bye.

The only thing you can say is that I was gone large parts of D2. I don't have the time to be around all the time and I specifically didn't want this game to revolve so much around me for personal reasons. Maybe you are town and maybe you're upset I've been after you, actually you may be regardless of alignment. Remember when I thought Speed was scum for reasons I could not explain all of Phenon? This is the feeling I have with you. I explained my read on you at least briefly. You of all people do not get to call my suspicion OMGUS and you do not get to call me a liar.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Oh yeah. One more reason Dizzy isn't town and likely needs to go.

What are you even trying to argue here? What did I lie about supposedly? I was willing to lynch you this phase and that had nothing to do with you being silenced or not, but I'm not a player who's going to back off just because someone is silenced or someone is feeling bad or someone has an exam or whatever. When people started discussing that you might've been silenced they were moving off of you. Explain my lie. Don't throw shit like this around. Seriously annoying.
Long Con wrote:

Lulwut. Me and Jack are literally the last people who would be teamed in this game. Explain how I'm mafia, LC, if you want to go that route.

Also, lol at the Dizzy is 3p accusations. I get that almost every game because of how I come across. You can all freak out about that later, and hopefully I'm dead by then.

---

Town: Fred, Nut, Wilgy, Adam, Sprit

Under evaluation: Jack, LC, MP, SVS, Raven, TSP

Scum: Nifty

3p: Epi
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Dyslexicon »

Sorry if I come across pissy, but I kind of am lol.

@Epi - I hope you decide to play for town. I will give you cookies.

@Nifty - If you actually are who you say you are you should definitely try use your action on someone this night. Don't know much it's possible to plan it or not.

Also, it's my birthday today, so don't kill me and give me presents. :p
CaptainNifty

Post by CaptainNifty »

Dyslexicon wrote:Sorry if I come across pissy, but I kind of am lol.

@Epi - I hope you decide to play for town. I will give you cookies.

@Nifty - If you actually are who you say you are you should definitely try use your action on someone this night. Don't know much it's possible to plan it or not.

Also, it's my birthday today, so don't kill me and give me presents. :p
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :beer:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Happy birthday, Dizzy. Maybe I'm just paranoid, but Jack's post gave me a "distancing" feel. It's not actually based on anything but that post, and your incredulity about it makes me doubt it a little. But, hey, "Mafia"...amirite? Any deception is possible. There is something else I noticed about your latest posts, but I'm a-keepin' it under wraps for now. :nicenod:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

This post is at the top of my current latest page, so I see it briefly as I am reloading the page... meaning I have seen it several times. Every time I read that second paragraph, my suspiciometer goes all pingy. I don't know if it's the tone I read it with or what, but I tried it with a different tone in my head and still felt uneasy about it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Here's a fun one. I'll take a page from Epignosis' book and say this: Silver Lantern's role was immune to a nightkill each night. There was a kill missing on Night 1. What if the Reapers targeted Silver Lantern on Night 1? Then they might assume he's Sovereign or a hostile LMS, and confidently move forward with trying to lynch him.

So, who stepped up the Silver Lantern pressure on Day 2?
CaptainNifty

Post by CaptainNifty »

Long Con wrote:Here's a fun one. I'll take a page from Epignosis' book and say this: Silver Lantern's role was immune to a nightkill each night. There was a kill missing on Night 1. What if the Reapers targeted Silver Lantern on Night 1? Then they might assume he's Sovereign or a hostile LMS, and confidently move forward with trying to lynch him.

Quick points:

Sovereign was a Reaper, so I think you meant Cerberus, but I follow your logic. EXCEPT you invoke Epi, and Epi maintains he was the target of the missing night 1 kill, so there's that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con believes in killing his own teammates.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

CaptainNifty wrote:
Long Con wrote:Here's a fun one. I'll take a page from Epignosis' book and say this: Silver Lantern's role was immune to a nightkill each night. There was a kill missing on Night 1. What if the Reapers targeted Silver Lantern on Night 1? Then they might assume he's Sovereign or a hostile LMS, and confidently move forward with trying to lynch him.

Quick points:

Sovereign was a Reaper, so I think you meant Cerberus, but I follow your logic. EXCEPT you invoke Epi, and Epi maintains he was the target of the missing night 1 kill, so there's that.
Yes, Cerberus of course.

Epignosis, what proof do you have that you were the Night 1 kill target?

I'm not sure how my Epi invocation leads to "there's that", but I will defend to the death your right to say it.
Epignosis wrote:Long Con believes in killing his own teammates.
Hmmm... it's not bad, but I think it would look better as a campaign poster?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dyslexicon wrote:

Excuse me, but I detest this comment. I may not be hunting in a way that you would do or you would want, but I am most certainly hunting and quite frankly I feel I'm doing well with it. You bet your bum I was willing to lynch three people, and I'm still willing to lynch at least one of them. Hello, before Silver was lynched there was still 7 non town players in the thread. What shade is this?

Nah, nah. You don't get to take credit for lynching Silver. I put down the case on Silver. I asked all the realms people what they thought of Silver and then reminded everyone Silver looked bad to all the HCRealms players and didn't look like Phenon Silver to all the Syndicate players.

You voted for me day 1, you voted for me day 2 and you voted for me day 3 even when you knew I was silenced. If you agreed with me on Silver (and indeed, you Silver posts could have come right out of my mouth), why were you trying to get me lynched?

I don't think you cared who got lynched as long as it wasn't you, which is why you hovered around the two players who couldn't/wouldn't defend themselves.

You've been taking the easy way out all game. Voting for me when it was popular. Voting for Epi when it was popular. Voting for Silver when it was popular. Voting for GFish when it was popular. You haven't made a single case on your own. Just blending in, going with the flow and OMGUS. You're not hunting. You're coasting.
Dyslexicon wrote: Explain to me how being willing to lynch multiple people indicates no preference for lynching or saving anyone. Actually, this is an outright lie, I've explicitly said I did not want to lynch Wilgy or Adam, but I did want to lynch you, Nifty and Silver. Not idicating a preference. Gurl bye.
Preference for easy targets is all I see. Wigly and Adam were here to defend themselves. Silver was gone. I couldn't talk. Nifty stormed off.

Dyslexicon wrote:The only thing you can say is that I was gone large parts of D2. I don't have the time to be around all the time and I specifically didn't want this game to revolve so much around me for personal reasons. Maybe you are town and maybe you're upset I've been after you, actually you may be regardless of alignment. Remember when I thought Speed was scum for reasons I could not explain all of Phenon? This is the feeling I have with you. I explained my read on you at least briefly. You of all people do not get to call my suspicion OMGUS and you do not get to call me a liar.
Again, nah nah. You said you felt "strongly"
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 81#p357481
that I was scum and voted for me. I got suspects coming out of my ears because certain players are so obviously bad. You feel "strongly" that I'm bad....because gut? And that's your best bet for finding a baddie?
Dyslexicon wrote:

What are you even trying to argue here? What did I lie about supposedly? I was willing to lynch you this phase and that had nothing to do with you being silenced or not, but I'm not a player who's going to back off just because someone is silenced or someone is feeling bad or someone has an exam or whatever. When people started discussing that you might've been silenced they were moving off of you. Explain my lie. Don't throw shit like this around. Seriously annoying.
You said
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 90#p357490
I was forgotten. While I had a bunch of votes on me. While everyone was talking about me. That's a lie.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:Long Con believes in killing his own teammates.
Or getting them to kill him. :haha:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote:Epignosis, what proof do you have that you were the Night 1 kill target?
I didn't know we were dealing with proof. What proof would you expect me to have?

Return to “Mass Effect Mafia: an HCR & Syndicate crossover”