Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 4)

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote:
TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Fredwood wrote:I'm flexible though, should keep LC around, maybe he convinces his team to kill him again.
I agree with keeping me around, but that last part is very poor.

TSP is Commander Shepard, but he missed the vote on Day 1? :ponder:
Oops. Someone messed up.
Shame on you. :srsnod: Can you ask Wilgy if he was messing with me during yesterday's silence-communication attempts?
What Wilgy said:

"I wasn't messing with you. In regards to the question about Epi, Svs was my 'I'm working' on it option that you didn't give me. A 'maybe' per say. (GJ understanding me JoH) When I think I figured it out, I swapped to Hazelnut"
"@Nifty, do you have a case against voting MP? He has coasted the entire game and I don't think we will gain any methodology to read him. PURGE THE UNKNOWNS."

Since then Nitfty has voted for MP, so I guess this doesn't apply.

And we both want MP to claim and give some reasoning for his actions. Not a lot, just enough for him to be more known.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 223
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, what do we all think of claiming in general this game? I'm not sure I want to claim my role, but I'm curious what you all think as to whether it's better to get all that stuff out there, or it depends, or what.
Can you think of a reason, beyond your ingrained belief in a no-infodrop ethical system, not to claim if you are going to be lynched?
It's preferable that the mafia don't know my role, so yes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

@SVS.

Been there done that. I'll do my due diligence on your role.

@LC

It definitely is. When we have ~12 players tomorrow and I know 2 will vote for me and I might not be able to defend myself and my role itself doesn't confirm me (like TSP, Fred, Wigly and Nifty), that becomes a priority. I don't need you or anyone else I expect to be around getting cold feet or "cold feet."

If you're good, I get where you're coming from. Get where I'm coming from. I didn't lead my faction to victory in Phenon, BvR or Unfortunate Events. I might as well have been trying to lose the last Hybridity game. It's not about ego. It's about not derailing the train.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Also, what do we all think of claiming in general this game? I'm not sure I want to claim my role, but I'm curious what you all think as to whether it's better to get all that stuff out there, or it depends, or what.
Can you think of a reason, beyond your ingrained belief in a no-infodrop ethical system, not to claim if you are going to be lynched?
And alternatively (assuming you are town), do you think the extent your roleclaim will make people trust you more (if at all) outweighs the usefulness of keeping your power secret from the mafia (if that is useful at all).

Keep in mind the scum have safeclaims per Epi, who told us his.
I'm not sure how my roleclaim can make anyone trust me, that's the real problem. I mean, I'd gladly claim if I felt like it'd actually accomplish getting people to consider that I'm town, especially since if I'm in serious danger of being lynched there's no reason to keep my role a secret, but I don't think it'll do much of anything.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm not bad. Just getting increasingly busy. "Laying low" or "coasting" are two things that almost never describe me, but here we are, and I can assure you that they aren't alignment indicative. If anything I'm more apt to post more when I'm bad because I can't stand the idea of coasting when bad and have more to prove.
Okay, you're probably bad. Great.
I can accept that you're probably not Gfish's teammate, but I'm putting you down as probable reaper.

So the lynch is between SVS and MP for me. Either will do.
How are you even coming to this conclusion?

I don't feel I've been given a single reason that anyone even suspects me to be scum.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Long Con wrote:
TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Long Con wrote:
Fredwood wrote:I'm flexible though, should keep LC around, maybe he convinces his team to kill him again.
I agree with keeping me around, but that last part is very poor.

TSP is Commander Shepard, but he missed the vote on Day 1? :ponder:
Oops. Someone messed up.
Shame on you. :srsnod: Can you ask Wilgy if he was messing with me during yesterday's silence-communication attempts?
What Wilgy said:

"I wasn't messing with you. In regards to the question about Epi, Svs was my 'I'm working' on it option that you didn't give me. A 'maybe' per say. (GJ understanding me JoH) When I think I figured it out, I swapped to Hazelnut"
"@Nifty, do you have a case against voting MP? He has coasted the entire game and I don't think we will gain any methodology to read him. PURGE THE UNKNOWNS."

Since then Nitfty has voted for MP, so I guess this doesn't apply.

And we both want MP to claim and give some reasoning for his actions. Not a lot, just enough for him to be more known.
What actions?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

There's no way S~V~S is mafia.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

She's being way too stubborn.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm fine with being lynched to be honest. I just can't keep up with this game, and I haven't even used my role all game because it's limited and had no idea when would be the right time to use it. Sorry for sucking guys.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

FWIW I'm Legion. Not sure if any of you will believe me, but it's true.
Adam
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Adam »

Fredwood wrote:Distancing...she just said she's okay in her book.
For the ease of the reader, I've changed all the gender-related pronouns
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272

Post by Fredwood »

Long Con wrote:
Spoiler: show
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Long Con wrote:The thing is, Jack, I don't think S~V~S is prone to tunnelling like this without good reason. This assuredness in her suspicion of you smells like something more.

Back to that pesky missing Night 1 kill... her behaviour toward you matches what I believe we'd see from her if her Mafia team tried and failed to kill you.
If you say so, brah.

Thought the mafia went after Epi due to their missed kill.
I guess we'll know after the game is over. Until then, we theorize about what might have happened.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Since your arguement is that SVS and I are both mafia, though, why don't you vote SVS?

You wouldn't be defending your scumbuddy would you, -1?
That's not my name, and did you get the impression that I was defending S~V~S? She seemed to hold a different view: "No it doesn't and you know it." And if I end up voting for S~V~S, I'll do it when I damn well please... brah. :dark:
It just seems like the solution to this almost solved game doesn't sit well with you, LC. I'll ask you again, how many baddies do I have to lynch before you are sure I'm bad, too? It's about to be three. I make it though the night and I'm certain it will be four.
I'm pleased as punch about the almost solved game. It would have been remiss of me to not bring it up to the thread. It's a possibility. I'm sorry, but I've seen too many Mafias bus too many teammates to have my skirt blown up by the fact that you have been a part of one lynch of a suspected teammate.

I can tell it's really important to you to be viewed as Supatown Hero here, but that doesn't impress me either. If you think that you're going to intimidate me by cranking up your suspicion of me every time I look a little closer at you, then you don't know jack about me, Jack.

If no one else thinks that that scenario is likely, then so be it. I'm not going to tunnel it into the ground, just putting it out there. People who know S~V~S should confirm or refute the idea.
Jesus shut up about Jack. Bottom line, even if Jack is a god-tier mafia player that everyone is so deathly afraid of, he has far more going for him then you, SVS, IR and MP. You railing on Jack at this point just makes you look scum because you're not presenting anything concrete other then "GUYS MEMBER WHEN ALL THESE PEEPLE THOUGHT JACK WAS BAD????!!!?", or "JACK COULD STILL TOTALLY BE BAD YOU GUISE." Bottom line, we'd lynch you before lynching Jack, because you know, he's done more for town.

Seriously, Jack's known TSP has been Shep for like 2 or 3 night phases (long enough for him to try and kill him)...why does scum Jack not just kill Shep. You really think any scum player would withold this information just to buy credibility on Day 4, when by that time most of the SUPATOWN had moved off of him as a primary lynch candidate anyway?
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Adam

Post by Adam »

Long Con wrote:
Long Con wrote:nutella-yes, sprityo-no

Wilgy do you understand Epi's list?
Wilgy has answered "S~V~S", so I'll take that as a maybe. :haha:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:What good does knowing if Wigly understands Epi's list? What's your best case scenario for this line of thinking?
It's not the most pertinent question, just want to get the lines of information flowing a little. If he answered yes then there would be some follow-up questions about the list, I suppose.

Wilgy: adam-yes, Nifty-no.... are you voting S~V~S because you want to lynch her?

Jack, feel free to ask Wilgy all the right questions. He's not my toy alone, I'm just playing with him for now.
S~V~S wrote:Show of hands~ does ANYONE think Jack is a civ?
I kind of do a bit. His "how many Mafia do I have to catch?" schtick is somewhat convincing. How involved was he in the lynches of GFish and Silver? I do recall his heavy pressure to vote Silver. Was it bussing? Did he do a lot to get GFish lynched? I forget. Maybe you can focus on those things for your Jack case, because it seems to be the main defense he's going for.

Jack was the main cause of action that got Silver lynched. Gfish he just hopped on the train as self-preservation.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think it's fair to evaluate everyone as much as possible. Just because someone has contributed a lot for town doesn't mean they're immune from scrutiny. That's how town loses games.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Adam wrote:
That was a joke post more then anything.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Frankly, I'll let WIlgy make the call on Syndicate players, they're all playing literally the exact same defense. So absense of a meta read on any of him, it's his call.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

Fredwood wrote:Frankly, I'll let WIlgy make the call on Syndicate players, they're all playing literally the exact same defense. So absence of a meta read on any of them it's his call.
EWIOP
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fredwood wrote:Frankly, I'll let WIlgy make the call on Syndicate players, they're all playing literally the exact same defense. So absense of a meta read on any of him, it's his call.
What are you talking about?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I know I haven't been super involved this game, but I cannot believe you all act like I haven't done anything and I'm "coasting". I have over 170 posts. Yes, some of them are filled with apologies and not a slew of analytical content which is not ideal, but there is still plenty by which to try and make an assessment of me. S~V~S also has content as well. This is really just dumb to say "all Syndicate players are playing the same" and "MP is coasting". There's content in there. You can analyze them. Give me something to respond to.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Town is going to lose this game if it just gets into autopilot mode. Don't let that happen. Analyze what content is provided.

I'm with S~V~S, I don't care for solving the game via role claims.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Town is going to lose this game if it just gets into autopilot mode. Don't let that happen. Analyze what content is provided.

Well ok, if you're really Legion and if you really care about the town winning, move your vote off yourself and onto SVS. Maybe you really think she's town, but not as much as you think you are town, right? At least grant yourself a self-preservation vote. You either want to give up or you don't.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

lol...You and SVS and to an extent LC are all playing the same defense. With you and SVS it's almost identical even to the extent that you're both voting for yourself. Instead of actually defending yourself you're attacking the process of playing the game that even you guys play.

It's POE time, you're all acting like martyrs cus you don't have time and you all think Jack is bad...I don't care about lack of time, it's cool, it's why you, SVS and IR have lasted this long, because it's only fair. However we've stated clearly that we're going after unknowns this phase...you are clearly an unknown, Jack is not an unknown, not only is he is not an unknown, he's done two things that are rather pro-town.

Who said anything about coasting, and role claiming. If you think a role claim is the only way you can get more information out about yourself then do it, if you don't give us another reason to at least give you a chance to prove yourself.

Day 2 I was nearly 90 percent sure Nifty was scum, I even made a number of indepth analytical posts...guess what, he responded (eventually) gave me a reason to give him time to prove himself, and now he's relatively high on my town list. That was somebody I ACTIVELY SUSPECTED, and I still gave him a chance. I don't actively suspect you, I know nothing about you, so don't insult me by saying I'm voting for you because you're coasting and not taking into account all information I have available, when that's the whole point of this entire exercise...to get more damn information on you to make a better decision. Playing the victim, when Nifty's continued existence is proof of my lack of intransigence, and voting for yourself is not the way to convince me that you shouldn't be voted for.

I mean you're all acting like this is extremely difficult, there's a list of about 6 people, you literally don't have to be the fastest person, you just don't have to be slowest in order to not get eaten by the bear.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Town is going to lose this game if it just gets into autopilot mode. Don't let that happen. Analyze what content is provided.

Well ok, if you're really Legion and if you really care about the town winning, move your vote off yourself and onto SVS. Maybe you really think she's town, but not as much as you think you are town, right? At least grant yourself a self-preservation vote. You either want to give up or you don't.
Explain why you are/were willing to vote for me or S~V~S.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fredwood wrote:It's POE time, you're all acting like martyrs cus you don't have time and you all think Jack is bad...
Tell me where I've said this. You're lying right now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Stop lumping us all together. I haven't made the same reads and I haven't said all the same things as S~V~S. That's YOUR fault for thinking that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It's lazy ass town play. POE can be used incredibly well. I love POE. But you all are using it like half-assed right now. Not a single one of you can take 5 minutes to dig into my posts and analyze something? Instead you just lynch me blindly?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fredwood wrote:lol...You and SVS and to an extent LC are all playing the same defense. With you and SVS it's almost identical even to the extent that you're both voting for yourself. Instead of actually defending yourself you're attacking the process of playing the game that even you guys play.

It's POE time, you're all acting like martyrs cus you don't have time and you all think Jack is bad...I don't care about lack of time, it's cool, it's why you, SVS and IR have lasted this long, because it's only fair. However we've stated clearly that we're going after unknowns this phase...you are clearly an unknown, Jack is not an unknown, not only is he is not an unknown, he's done two things that are rather pro-town.

Who said anything about coasting, and role claiming. If you think a role claim is the only way you can get more information out about yourself then do it, if you don't give us another reason to at least give you a chance to prove yourself.

Day 2 I was nearly 90 percent sure Nifty was scum, I even made a number of indepth analytical posts...guess what, he responded (eventually) gave me a reason to give him time to prove himself, and now he's relatively high on my town list. That was somebody I ACTIVELY SUSPECTED, and I still gave him a chance. I don't actively suspect you, I know nothing about you, so don't insult me by saying I'm voting for you because you're coasting and not taking into account all information I have available, when that's the whole point of this entire exercise...to get more damn information on you to make a better decision. Playing the victim, when Nifty's continued existence is proof of my lack of intransigence, and voting for yourself is not the way to convince me that you shouldn't be voted for.

I mean you're all acting like this is extremely difficult, there's a list of about 6 people, you literally don't have to be the fastest person, you just don't have to be slowest in order to not get eaten by the bear.
Also, I've seen "MP is coasting" at least twice now. And I did role claim. Pay attention.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm not trying to be rude but holy fuck guys.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
nutella wrote:

Part of it is POE. There are several people that I'm 99.9% sure are town, and you're on the leftover list of possible baddies. Both you and SVS have played in ways that I could believe are sneaky baddie games, and both of you have provided unprovable claims that could easily be fake claims.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fred, I've done much more than vote for myself right now. Look into my posts and then tell me why you think I should be lynched today. I'm not a non-entity.

You all need to stop throwing your hands up in the air at everyone who hasn't role claimed. We're not all the same.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MovingPictures07 wrote:I know I haven't been super involved this game, but I cannot believe you all act like I haven't done anything and I'm "coasting". I have over 170 posts. Yes, some of them are filled with apologies and not a slew of analytical content which is not ideal, but there is still plenty by which to try and make an assessment of me. S~V~S also has content as well. This is really just dumb to say "all Syndicate players are playing the same" and "MP is coasting". There's content in there. You can analyze them. Give me something to respond to.
SVS has very little content.

All her posts are about how I'm bad. Very little about other players. Very little in the way of details.

I've asked her for this multiple times and she doesn't feel the need to give us any more.

Care to give any reads on other players MP?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
nutella wrote:

Part of it is POE. There are several people that I'm 99.9% sure are town, and you're on the leftover list of possible baddies. Both you and SVS have played in ways that I could believe are sneaky baddie games, and both of you have provided unprovable claims that could easily be fake claims.
Provide evidence for this assertion. You've never even said this before now as far as I'm aware, but perhaps I missed it. If I did, show it to me and everyone else.

You're being opportunistic.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Particularly, reads on Adam, Raven, Dizzy would be useful. Their ISOs should be short.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Fredwood wrote:It's POE time, you're all acting like martyrs cus you don't have time and you all think Jack is bad...
Yeah...you just haven't mentioned Jack by name. Unless you're saying someone else isn't town that we're not pressuring, because we're all so blindly following them.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I know I haven't been super involved this game, but I cannot believe you all act like I haven't done anything and I'm "coasting". I have over 170 posts. Yes, some of them are filled with apologies and not a slew of analytical content which is not ideal, but there is still plenty by which to try and make an assessment of me. S~V~S also has content as well. This is really just dumb to say "all Syndicate players are playing the same" and "MP is coasting". There's content in there. You can analyze them. Give me something to respond to.

All her posts are about how I'm bad. Very little about other players. Very little in the way of details.

I've asked her for this multiple times and she doesn't feel the need to give us any more.

That's fine, if you want to lynch her for that by all means. I don't know her alignment. I just massively misread her in LOST Again so I'm not going to act like I'm super opposed to her lynch. I just think she's town based on the small amounts I have been able to play of this game. I've said so all game. But that's just my lone somewhat uninformed perspective; there's enough of the thread I haven't read frankly.

I'm so out of the loop this game I don't feel I have any particularly well-informed reads. But just GTH I'd say, excluding all role claims as if they never existed:

Adam - Scum
Nifty - Scum
Wilgy - Town
Dizzy - Scum
Epi - Town
Fred - Town
IR - Town
JOH - Town
LC - Town
nutella - Town
sprityo - Town
S~V~S - Town
TSP - Scum

I don't feel super confident about many of those though. Ideally I want to do ISOs but I shouldn't even be here right now (I have too much work to do and it's incredibly time sensitive) and I've also had to defend myself.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Fredwood wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
Yeah...you just haven't mentioned Jack by name. Unless you're saying someone else isn't town that we're not pressuring, because we're all so blindly following them.
I've not said that I think JOH is bad, so please don't misrepresent that. That's what you did. I don't think you did so out of malice, but if you all are gonna lynch me at least don't misrepresent my views.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Particularly, reads on Adam, Raven, Dizzy would be useful. Their ISOs should be short.
Also I provided an interaction analysis of Adam earlier. I still think that could hold water, any role claim stuff notwithstanding.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I really can't spend any more time here right now. I'll be back closer to EOD but I need to get more work done. Sorry, that's just what it is.
Adam

Post by Adam »

Fredwood wrote:
Adam wrote:
That was a joke post more then anything.
Mine was also a joke post. Arrested Development.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
nutella wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
nutella wrote:

Provide evidence for this assertion. You've never even said this before now as far as I'm aware, but perhaps I missed it. If I did, show it to me and everyone else.

You're being opportunistic.
You were very active on Day 1 as per your usual, and then you very quickly dropped off into being busy IRL and not really participating much at all. Maybe that's not alignment indicative, but it would be easy enough for you to hide behind if you're bad. You haven't really done much in the way of solving the game. There was that one summary post about Adam the other day, and you never got around to doing anything else; otherwise you've been following along with what others have told you is happening. You threw out a really weak vote for Dizzy on day 3, refusing to join the Silver Lantern vote and claiming you didn't understand any of the case on him.
Actually, let's follow that thread a little further. After the gfish lynch, you decided to look at some interactive analyses, and only got around to doing one but you were going after Adam for a little while for that reason. After the Silver Lantern lynch, nothing. No comment, no follow-up. No attempt to find the other Reapers. Because you're one of them. Maybe.

As for SVS, she has also been going along with popular opinions, with the exception of her persistent pursual of Jack, and odd assertions that "everyone else has suspected him" when that wasn't really particularly true as I recall. And her defense today has been pretty weak, with the exception of her role claim which is perhaps a little bit stronger than yours (if only due to the manner in which she presented it) but could still be fake.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Also, you seem to have missed the fact that Nifty and TSP are all but confirmed townies, lol. Nice try.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Oh I didn't see the "excluding all role claims" part... but that's stupid.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Stop lumping us all together. I haven't made the same reads and I haven't said all the same things as S~V~S. That's YOUR fault for thinking that.
Attacking the process because we're not voting for people who have positive check marks over people who have no check marks, voting for yourself because you guys won't believe us anyway and we don't want to claim because it doesn't change anything.

Seems pretty similar defenses, or lack of defense to me. Just because you're not ramming Jack is bad theory down our throats doesn't mean it's not the same Tact...you're just less obvious about it because you're only espousing the virtues of not clearing anybody at this point.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:

That's fine, if you want to lynch her for that by all means. I don't know her alignment. I just massively misread her in LOST Again so I'm not going to act like I'm super opposed to her lynch. I just think she's town based on the small amounts I have been able to play of this game. I've said so all game. But that's just my lone somewhat uninformed perspective; there's enough of the thread I haven't read frankly.

I'm so out of the loop this game I don't feel I have any particularly well-informed reads. But just GTH I'd say, excluding all role claims as if they never existed:

Adam - Scum
Nifty - Scum
Wilgy - Town
Dizzy - Scum
Epi - Town
Fred - Town
IR - Town
JOH - Town
LC - Town
nutella - Town
sprityo - Town
S~V~S - Town
TSP - Scum

I don't feel super confident about many of those though. Ideally I want to do ISOs but I shouldn't even be here right now (I have too much work to do and it's incredibly time sensitive) and I've also had to defend myself.
He didn't miss it, this is just without claims.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

And... ninjaed even with the ninja stopper.
Adam

Post by Adam »

I feel like movingpictures and SVS voting for themselves is them pretty much giving up and admitting to being mafia. Am I wrong about this? Why are you voting for yourselves?
Adam

Post by Adam »

Thinking about it in hindsight, I wouldn't be surprised if MP's attempt to paint me as gfish's teammate was actually suggested by gfish himself once he knew he was going down.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Adam wrote:Thinking about it in hindsight, I wouldn't be surprised if MP's attempt to paint me as gfish's teammate was actually suggested by gfish himself once he knew he was going down.
To be fair, I'm convinced MP is not gfish's teammate based on their Day 1 interactions.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Fredwood wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:
I've not said that I think JOH is bad, so please don't misrepresent that. That's what you did. I don't think you did so out of malice, but if you all are gonna lynch me at least don't misrepresent my views.
I'm not even voting for you...I'm saying Wilgy has final say when it comes to Syndicate players.

Right you're remaining non-commital now about Jack, now that I've pointed out the similarities in your defense. I'll admit to generalization, when your "caution" was generalized and not directed specifically at Jack, but it was still attacking the evaluation of what are viewed as unlikely lynches. So yes you didn't mention Jack by name, but it's still the same argument that X can still be bad, pedantry isn't a defense because it's just a round about way of attacking anyone who isn't being actively pressured.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

There are people on our do not lynch list who have not claimed. I'm not sure why they're trying to make the argument about forcing people to role claim. It's up to you to defend yourselves, we're clearly not relying on claims to clear people.

Return to “Mass Effect Mafia: an HCR & Syndicate crossover”