Mass Effect Mafia (END)

Here you can participate in or spectate the crossover game with HCRealms!
- 19 players
- Semi-open setup
- Day/night cycles are 48/24
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 327
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 4)

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Epignosis wrote:
Jackofhearts2005 wrote:
Epignosis wrote:
DrWilgy = Hard 3
Fredwood = Hard 2
nutella = Hard 2
Dyslexicon = Soft 2
Adam = Hard 1
Jackofhearts2005 = Hard 1
CaptainNifty = Soft 1
sprityo = Softer 1
Immortal_Raven = Soft 0
MovingPictures07 = Soft 0
TonyStarkPrime = Softer 0
S~V~S = Softest 0
Long Con = Soft -1
This list does not show who is John Shepard; rather, it shows who is the most dangerous should he turn out to be John Shepard.

This list would give an idea regarding whom to kill tonight so that Shepard never reaches his full potential.

Initially, my calculations informed me that DrWilgy was our Shepard and that he had gained a protection- he was the only one with a hard three- and that he was targeted for a kill, and that the kill failed.

But I guess we know better. :wine:

Hey, I got a list too. :

DrWilgy =
Fredwood =
nutella =
Dyslexicon =
Adam =
Jackofhearts2005 =
CaptainNifty =
sprityo =
Immortal_Raven =
MovingPictures07 =
TonyStarkPrime =
S~V~S =
Epi = :dalek:

What does it mean? :omg:
Daleks are not in Mass Effect.
I know. It's a secret code. Aren't you going to try to figure out what it means?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 167

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Night 4)

Post by Epignosis »

Yours is not a secret code. If it is, you should try harder to make better secret codes.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 272

Post by Fredwood »

It must be a secret code, I can't find the Dalek emoji anywhere.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Tell me of your hopelessness.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote:Yours is not a secret code. If it is, you should try harder to make better secret codes.
Okay. I will try harder.
The Dry Flood
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 9

Post by The Dry Flood »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote:Should I restart ME1 (gonna ask for ME2 and ME3 for my birthday since they're like $4) or keep trucking on Dragon Age Origins?
This one suggests finishing what you started.
Golden
Marmot
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 4)

Updated mystery list

DrWilgy = :knight3:
Fredwood = :lorab: :dalek:
nutella = :nicenod: ?
Dyslexicon = :mafia: ?
Adam = :mafia: ?
Jackofhearts2005 = :lorab: :smoky:
CaptainNifty = :llama:
sprityo = :dance: ?
Immortal_Raven = :mafia: ?
MovingPictures07 = :dalek: ?
TonyStarkPrime = :knight3:
S~V~S = :dead horse:
Epi = :dalek:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 145

Post by S~V~S »

I choose to call it persistence and tenacity, my friend.

Who should I put my extra vote on tonight, Jack?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also I just rediscovered fishslap :fishslap: expect to see alot of it.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 137

Post by DrWilgy »

Put it on IR.

I think him, Adam, or Sprityo are good options at a glance.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

S~V~S wrote:I choose to call it persistence and tenacity, my friend.

Who should I put my extra vote on tonight, Jack?
If I had your power, I would put the extra vote on Dizzy or Epi. Probably Dizzy.

Let's talk about Epi first because Dizzy relates to this. Epi has claimed Geth. This means he is a) essentially town b) essentially reaper without btsc c) actually reaper d) actually Cerberus or e) actually LMS. I find c) to be unlikely because GFish really did try to get him lynched and he's not Sovereign (unless Silver was forged, which I don't believe he was). I find d) unlikely because he really did get GFish lynched and GFish really did want to get Epi lynched from what I can tell. I think e) is unlikely after LC's flip and because calling extra attention to himself as potentially b,c,d) doesn't help a LMS player. So I'm left with my initial gut conclusion that Epi is the Geth but I don't know who he wins with. Day 1 Epi helped the town and the Reapers by being part of the GFish lynch (I consider myself and Wigly to be the other key parts to the GFish lynch). Day 1 Silver tried to save Epi imo but that doesn't define who Epi wins with. Day 2 Epi was just kinda there but at least he didn't push on me. I think he went after LC, which is still a null read. Day 3 Epi is different. Day 3 Epi starts this secret code thing which he will probably argue was helpful to lynching LC but I still think it was a waste and a distraction. To be helpful, he has to tell us what it means. Instead, it was distracting. He also came out voting for Wigly, who I strongly believe is town and switched to me midday. This is all anti town behavior. So is refusing to explain himself when asked. Acting like he didn't know what we were talking about is just Epi behavior. :rolleyes: Additionally, Epi becomes more dangerous as the game goes on because he is a vote. Like in BvR, the town can afford to keep the outed baddie around until the vote matters but eventually, the outed baddie must be gotten rid of. It's possible Epi chose to win with the town. I have seen no evidence of this. Epi's a good dancer and he could use a push towards a noose.

Dizzy hasn't been interested in catching scum, imo. They've floated from lynch train to lynch train, seemingly happy to lynch anybody. I've had Dizzy down as LMS but wasn't too scared of the LMS roles since they are relatively weak. LC's flip and the above reasoning behind Epi being neutral means Dizzy can't be a LMS. This means Dizzy is town or scum. I'm not seeing Phenon town Dizzy. I'm seeing coasting. I'm seeing "tunneling". I'm seeing no gambits. I'm seeing few gifs. I'm seeing no hunting. This leads me to believe Dizzy is mafia. With 8 living town roles and 5 of them identified and 1 living neutral role that is also identified, there are only 3 good guys of all the players I don't know. If I assume you or Nutella or Sprityo or MP are town, that makes Dizzy look even more likely to be mafia. I want mafia gone most of all.

TBF, there's a chance I'd put the extra vote on you. I loved your posts and the end of the day and had noticed the whole "bad LC picking at things" pattern that you had. That's the main reason I changed my vote. However, I still have leftover suspicion on you. Additionally, you and Nutella and Sprityo and MP can't all be town. The chances of even you and MP both being town is low. Yet MP rode to your defense yesterday and you both attacked some players I see as absolutely town. It didn't smell of dishonesty like LC's " :ponder:" posts regarding TSP, especially MP's posts, but it still worries me. I can see a world where both you and MP are good and I'm just wrong about Nutella or Sprityo. I'm not 100% convinced either of them is town. I can also see a world where MP is town and he's just wrong about you being scum. I can see a world where you and MP are scumbuddies and you just fooled the town into lynching LC instead. I don't really see a world where MP is bad and you are good and he saves you anyway. I could see him doing this in a normal game to gain townie cred but as far as he's been behind this game, he'd have no good way of knowing LC wasn't a townie and that his actions wouldn't just make him look worse. No, a baddie MP lets a goodie SVS hang in this situation. This all said, the idea that you and MP are both good is much more convincing than the idea that Dizzy or Epi is. I have reason to believe you are not a Reaver.

Since I've gotten this far, let's split things into two worlds.

World A: SVS and MP are Cerberus (cause SVS was good with lynching Silver, MP backed off GFish and saved SVS cause they're all buddies)

World B: SVS and MP are town (cause SVS was good with lynching Silver, MP backed off GFish cause he really thought he was good and saved SVS cause he thought she was good)

World A
Town - Jack, TSP, Wigly, Fred, Nifty?, Nutella?, Sprityo?
Reapers - Dizzy
Cerberus - SVS, MP
Neutral - Epi
1 townie among - Raven, Adam

World B
Town - Jack, TSP, Wigly, Fred, Nifty?, MP, SVS
Reapers -
Cerberus -
Neutral - Epi
1 townie among - Dizzy, Raven, Adam, Nutella, Sprityo

In either world, if Nifty flips bad, Nutella is bad. Still think Nifty is good but it's worth noting.

Statistically speaking, I find myself becoming more and more okay with lynching Adam and Raven after looking at these lineups. I still say "Dizzy."
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jack homework:

ISO Raven
ISO Adam
ISO Dizzy to see which scum team she's part of. If she's probably Cerberus, this makes World B more likely.
ISO MP to see if he's likely Cerberus. If so, this makes World A more likely.

But I may just play Dragon Age. I miss my ballin hammer wielding dwarf that's stuck on my shit ex roommate's xbox. My bitchy elf archer chick is okay. Why is Sten never nice to anybody? I guess I could also work on real work.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

It's the Qun brah, they're all jerks.
Was I the same as when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I am not the same, the next question is, Who in the world am I?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Fredwood wrote:It's the Qun brah, they're all jerks.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I'm way too lazy to try to shoop Quin's avatar's head onto Sten's body.
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 14

Post by malakim2099 »

The thing with Sten is, you just got to sass him right back. He's just pushing you to see how much you can take. He actually is a pretty cool guy once you break through that stuff.

I mean, he likes kittens. Cookies. Flowers. And smashing the hell out of darkspawn.

You just have to earn his respect first. Which can be tough.
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

So I'm in Orzamar looking for Jarzia with Morrigan, Alistar and Dog aka constant bickering trio. We get ambushed and I suddenly remember...I don't know how to fight.

I think I'll play through an origin to pick up the controls again.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

As my big burly hammer wielding noble dwarf, I think I'd have been able to figure it out. I could hit them with the wrong and and it would still get the job done. Y knocks em down. B kills em. I'm getting the hand of this. Miss elf power needs to know how to switch targets or pull out swords.
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

DrWilgy wrote:Put it on IR.

Good options as in we're good? :grin:
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 34
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Hey all, there are going to be some site updates happening today which I am told may create issues here. I am extending this night phase by 24 hours to prevent day phase voting and posts from being affected. Please read this notice from Spacedaisy and be wary that some posts might be at risk of disappearing if made during the update. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.
Spacedaisy wrote:I want to reach out to you specifically because you have an active game in play. I am unsure how drastic the temporary changes will be but I have some suspicions. One of the steps requires deleting all MOD related changes. I am fairly certain this means that the poll function will be down during the update process. There could be other functions we use that are affected as well. I wanted to talk to you about it because I think you might want to have a plan in place for it. maybe an extended phase. I'm going to backup directly before I begin the update, but anything they post after I start is at risk of being lost as well so they may want to hold off once they see the changes start until we get it updated.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Immortal_Raven
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Immortal_Raven »

DrWilgy wrote:Put it on IR.

Don't put it on me. I may be a borderline useless Civvie, but lynching me to cut deadwood is a luxury that you really can't afford.
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 14

Post by malakim2099 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Hey all, there are going to be some site updates happening today which I am told may create issues here. I am extending this night phase by 24 hours to prevent day phase voting and posts from being affected. Please read this notice from Spacedaisy and be wary that some posts might be at risk of disappearing if made during the update. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your patience.
Spacedaisy wrote:I want to reach out to you specifically because you have an active game in play. I am unsure how drastic the temporary changes will be but I have some suspicions. One of the steps requires deleting all MOD related changes. I am fairly certain this means that the poll function will be down during the update process. There could be other functions we use that are affected as well. I wanted to talk to you about it because I think you might want to have a plan in place for it. maybe an extended phase. I'm going to backup directly before I begin the update, but anything they post after I start is at risk of being lost as well so they may want to hold off once they see the changes start until we get it updated.
Just in case anyone missed it. Night 4 extended until 7pm ET Friday.
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

But... the updates are on Sunday...
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I don't want to lynch IR or Adam, I think both are town. I'm iffy on MP and SVS. I don't have good guesses of anyone else.

I think we should keep Epi alive for a while.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Yeah it seems I misunderstood the situation, sorry folks. I'm on my phone right now and it's difficult to keep up with everything. The extended phase will just remain and we'll figure out how to deal with the update moving forward.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Adam
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Adam »

I am currently thinking MP and Dizzy should be the next two lynches. Someone feel free to contradict me.
Fredwood
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Fredwood »

I think Dizzy, much like LC, no one really has much reason not to vote for her.
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 77
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Adam wrote:I am currently thinking MP and Dizzy should be the next two lynches. Someone feel free to contradict me.
MP claimed something that can basically be confirmed. Dizzy for sure, I want to keep MP around.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Normally I try to be in here for day starts but I'll be preoccupied with the lion king mafia most likely (figuring we get enough people for the burglary)
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

sprityo wrote:Normally I try to be in here for day starts but I'll be preoccupied with the lion king mafia most likely (figuring we get enough people for the burglary)
Day here starts in a few hours, and the Lion King starts tomorrow.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

:ninja: Oh, hur dur

I don't know how to count
Banners:
ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Stand by, post coming shortly.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Night 4 has ended.
TonyStarkPrime has been killed. He was:

Commander John Shepard

You will play this game with a karmic rating. After a lynch, if your final vote was for a member of the town faction, you will gain one renegade point. If your final vote was for a member of a mafia faction, you will gain one paragon point. If your final vote was for an independent player, you will gain no points. If you reach 4 renegade points, you will earn a one-time kill to be used any night phase thereafter. If you reach 3 paragon points, you will earn a one-time use bulletproof vest to protect you from a night kill.

Twice during the game during any night phases, you may inspire loyalty. Select a player; that player’s vote will be worth double during the following day phase.

During the third night phase, you may select a role to romance. The options are: Tali’Zorah, Miranda Lawson, Ashley Williams, Jack, Kelly Chambers, Steve Cortez, and Liara T’Soni (if you are a male Shepard) or Garrus Vakarian, Thane Krios, Kaiden Alenko, Jacob Taylor, Samantha Traynor, Kelly Chambers, and Liara T’Soni (if you are a female Shepard). To successfully achieve romance, certain special conditions which shall not be revealed here must be met. If successful, you will be able to communicate behind the scenes with your romantic partner. If unsuccessful, you may select a different role on the fourth night (and each night thereafter until success).

You must select your gender before the start of Day 1 or it will be randomized.

DrWilgy has been killed. He was:

Liara T'Soni

You were working on some Prothean ruins when you discovered the evidence of the cycle of mass extinctions, and realized, with Shepard’s help, that the Reapers were responsible.

You are a very powerful biotic, as most asari are, and once during any night phase you can jailkeep a target, so that they cannot take any actions, nor can they be targeted by anyone else. Additionally, twice per game you can alignment cop a target and determine what faction they are with, if any.

You are a possible romance option for [either] Commander Shepard.
It is Day 5. This phase will last ~~~***72***~~~ hours to account for Sunday's update as well as Easter weekend. Be aware that it is possible the voting poll will be lost at some point during the update. We will restore it at soon as we're able, but if the votes are lost they cannot be retrieved.

Only votes in the FINAL POLL will be counted. Any votes placed in a poll which was lost will be considered phantom votes and will not be counted. If you want your vote to count, please ensure you continually check the game so that your vote is accounted for and current in a poll that is still visible. Since we can't know exactly if/when the poll might be lost, and given the time constraints both malakim and I are faced with, it isn't practical for us to track and combine multiple polls. So again, the FINAL poll is the poll which will determine who is lynched. This might require you to vote again. Please stay attentive. Thank you for your patience with this process.

Malakim will provide that sweet, succulent flavor as soon as he is able.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sprityo
The Turncoat

Re: Mass Effect Mafia (Day 5)

Post by sprityo »

Alright something fishy is going on here

Awaiting a reply from hosts for an explanation
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

In other words, wilgy should not have died.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

sprityo wrote:In other words, wilgy should not have died.
Can you elaborate?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Voted Dyslexicon.

I despise cats. The animals and the musical.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Wow. Damn. RIP guys.

I'm down for a Dizzy vote.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Marmot is replacing Adam.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 11
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

I haven't read this game.

I'll be out of town all weekend for an event.

Hello thread, I am yours to command.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 11
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Oh, and please point me in the right direction. K thanks.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot wrote:Oh, and please point me in the right direction. K thanks.
Hey Marmot.

You bad?
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

I'm back, and never mind, I misunderstood my role. Wilgy is dead and I couldn't have stopped that
Banners:
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

looks at who is voting dyslexicon

Hmm.
Banners:
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry to see you go, Wilgy :(

You too Tony. I am sorry but I kind of did suspect you, perhaps you are generally a blendy player?
sprityo wrote:looks at who is voting dyslexicon

Hmm.
Who do you think we should vote for? I have restrained myself from instavoting Jack (which isn't to say I might not vote him at the end of day) but Ihad intended on rereading Tony (which goes to show how appalling my reads could be on people whose game is new to me, another reason I did not instavote) and Dizzy. So tellme why I should not vote for Dizzy.
Adam
Posts in topic: 85

Post by Adam »

Hey guys, sorry I had to bow out. I'm leaving the country today for vacation and would not have had enough internet to play. Thanks to the hosts and all the other players for the game!
Immortal_Raven
Posts in topic: 35

Post by Immortal_Raven »

Heh, I changed my mind on Wilgy finally. Only took me most of the game to be correct there.

TSP does kind of blend in at times. It's actually one of the things he's gotten better at IMHO.

Since I'm on several peoples' crap lists, should I actually claim? I did hint at my role last week. I believe with some explanation that folks would believe and come up with better ideas to catch the remaining 4 scummers, though Dizzy seems a strong candidate today.
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

A quick GTH, I totally just didn't do anything during our extended night phase like I wanted to do

But without thinking, I would okay lynching (not wanting to lynching but not opposed to lynching)

Adam
Epignosis
nutella (less so since I feel I haven't looked at Nutella really at all this game)

I'll give a proper once over of everyone....at some point I'm feeling motivated
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Dyslexicon »

Oh hai thread. I've kind of forgotten about this game with Easter being all rahrahrahfamilyrah.

I have like 4 votes for what reason? :p

I have a snarky question, a real question and a piece of information.

@Jack, Am I still LMS after the LC lynch? =)

@Nifty, What made you target Nut specifically for your action? I want everyone to think about this.

Also, I'm voting MP. I have very good reason to believe he is not town. You all should do the same.

To everyone voting me, please write a little story down about why. I may or may not answer, but it will be fun for later.
Will skim what I haven't read now.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 138

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote:
Adam wrote:I am currently thinking MP and Dizzy should be the next two lynches. Someone feel free to contradict me.
MP claimed something that can basically be confirmed. Dizzy for sure, I want to keep MP around.
Wait, when did this happen?

Return to “Mass Effect Mafia: an HCR & Syndicate crossover”