nutella
25%
Quin
No votes
speedchuck
8%
Tranq
No votes
Boooooo you killed all the kills! (H/N/D)
67%

Total votes: 12
Tranq
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 105

Re: Elemental Mafia - Day 3

Post by Tranq »

Possible if he managed to fuse with 2 players of the same element 2 days in a row. Then again, if so, when does it end?
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 1:35 pm
Bass_the_Clever wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 1:31 pm Nope it was simple. You guys saw how the last lynch went down. We were out to get anyone just help a few people out.
What's crazy is epi last lynch said he was safe from a lynch last night he killed and you are willing to leave a mad man like that in the game.
Mad?

I am only as mad as the elements I interact with.
So this means he interacted with an element that made him unlynchable during Day 2. He should be lynchable today (if he didn't get lucky twice in a row), and if not, could get immunity again Day 4.

Yeah i'm ok with an Epignosis vote :p

I'll be around for another 2 hours max if you decide otherwise.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Elohcin »

This is absolutely silly. They will vote for you eventually glorf. And the more people that join...the sooner that will happen. Chuck...what did you join, man?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Elohcin »

Why...not what. And i am out of here in about 10 minutes when my cookiea are done baking.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 137

Post by insertnamehere »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:24 pm This is absolutely silly. They will vote for you eventually glorf. And the more people that join...the sooner that will happen. Chuck...what did you join, man?
Not exactly sure what your point is here. Are you saying that you'd go to the Final 2 with Glorf? No? Then you'd vote for him eventually.

Also, you guys need to decide whether the Alliance is evil because it lets no one join, or if it's evil because it lets anyone join.

It can't be both.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Spoiler: show

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Tranq wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:22 pm Possible if he managed to fuse with 2 players of the same element 2 days in a row. Then again, if so, when does it end?
Bass_the_Clever wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 1:31 pm Nope it was simple. You guys saw how the last lynch went down. We were out to get anyone just help a few people out.
What's crazy is epi last lynch said he was safe from a lynch last night he killed and you are willing to leave a mad man like that in the game.
Mad?

So this means he interacted with an element that made him unlynchable during Day 2. He should be lynchable today (if he didn't get lucky twice in a row), and if not, could get immunity again Day 4.

I think the odds of him fusing with the right people to ensure his immunity two days in a row are low.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Epignosis »

Tranq wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:07 pm Yes, there's Epig. Though i'm not a fan of that surviving another lynch talk. As nutella said the other day, if true it's a waste of a vote.
Tranq wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:22 pm Possible if he managed to fuse with 2 players of the same element 2 days in a row. Then again, if so, when does it end?
Mad?

I love you and your assumptions. I didn't survive a lynch. So this isn't talk of surviving another. It's still talk of surviving one.
insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:32 pm
I think the odds of him fusing with the right people to ensure his immunity two days in a row are low.
What about the odds of fusing with the right person once?

That's all it took.

If I think I'm going to be lynched today, I'm just going to target Glorfindel again. That buys me another lynch immunity. Simple.

I'm off to drink beer and eat grilled things.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 121

Post by speedchuck »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:25 pm Why...not what. And i am out of here in about 10 minutes when my cookiea are done baking.
It seems like a pretty good idea reasonable organization. I'm pretty sure I can get them to let you in if you're up for it.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Can we double-target? I just assumed we couldn't. Can anyone disprove this?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 197

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also I'm down with the fact you don't have to vote to see the results of a poll
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

I really want to call Epi's bluff. If we don't he is just going to keep playing the same card till the end.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:52 pm Can we double-target? I just assumed we couldn't. Can anyone disprove this?
We cannot target the same person 2 days in a row. There is no day 3 results yet, so we can't disprove targeting the same person 2 times at all.
That was your question, right?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:43 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:32 pm
What about the odds of fusing with the right person once?

That's all it took.

If I think I'm going to be lynched today, I'm just going to target Glorfindel again. That buys me another lynch immunity. Simple.

I'm off to drink beer and eat grilled things.
According to Epi, whose element is Metal, (learned that when I fused with him D1) he fused with Glorf during Day 2 and got lynch immunity for today. He was never immune during Day 2, and was bluffing then. He incorrectly asserts that he can re-fuse with Glorf today and be immune on D4, which is wrong.

Am I getting his story straight?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Glorf, can you prove or disprove any of this?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Either Epi was bluffing yesterday and happened to find the right element today, or vice versa. But wasn't he responsible for one of the kills this morning?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 62

Post by Quin »

Tranq wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 3:58 pm There has to be a better name than that.
The name 'Awesome Group of Cool People' resonates with my soul.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:05 pm
Tranq wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:01 pm Is there anyone you want to lynch in particular, INH? I won't be here to witness the last 10 pages (probably less) leading up to the lynch post.
So far, there seems to be one person who is dead set against ever joining the Alliance. That'd be Epignosis. In fact, he's advocated targeting members of the Alliance itself.

Plus, I heard he shot a Doctor in Reno, just to watch him die.
I'm cool with this. He claimed to have lynch immunity and the specifics of that are still in the air. I don't want to get down to the wire with him having the ability to protect himself.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

speedchuck wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 5:48 pm Either Epi was bluffing yesterday and happened to find the right element today, or vice versa. But wasn't he responsible for one of the kills this morning?
He claimed to have killed Wilgy.

It looks to me like Epi combined with someone D2 that gave him a kill, which he used on Wilgy. That means it's impossible for him to have gained immunity for today.

If Epi was telling the truth about killing Wilgy, then he should be lynchable.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

*votes Epignosis*
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Glorfindel »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 4:24 pm This is absolutely silly. They will vote for you eventually glorf.
How is it silly, my friend? Yes, they will eventually vote me off at some point down the track but not today like you've already indicated you intend to do. Given the unpredictability of this game so far, I'm willing to take my chances. Thanks for your concern.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

INH I don't think you're quite getting it. Epi suggested on day 2 that he had targeted Glorf the previous phase, and gained a lynch immunity (not specific to that day, just for whenever he gets selected for a lynch). Then on night 2 he killed Wilgy. So night 3 he could target Glorf again.

And I do believe that this is all true. If Epi is Metal, then I totally buy that his fusion with Holy (Glorf) creates a lynch-immunity "shield" and that it would be a waste to vote for him.

I might vote for you INH, mostly because you're in the groupclubgang. You could change my mind by elaborating on how you fusing with water would be mutually beneficial.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

nutella wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 6:56 pm INH I don't think you're quite getting it. Epi suggested on day 2 that he had targeted Glorf the previous phase, and gained a lynch immunity (not specific to that day, just for whenever he gets selected for a lynch). Then on night 2 he killed Wilgy. So night 3 he could target Glorf again.

And I do believe that this is all true. If Epi is Metal, then I totally buy that his fusion with Holy (Glorf) creates a lynch-immunity "shield" and that it would be a waste to vote for him.

I might vote for you INH, mostly because you're in the groupclubgang. You could change my mind by elaborating on how you fusing with water would be mutually beneficial.
Fusing would take us both off of the lynch poll tomorrow.

Alrighty, so, because Epi fused with Glorf on D1, he gained a use-any-time lynch immunity that is only enacted when he's selected for a lynch.

Is that what he's claiming here?

Yeah, that's a leap too far for me. I feel comfortable leaving my vote where it is now.

Why do you not want to join the Cool Gang, Nutella? What's the downside for you?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

All of my fusing results that I'm aware of have produced an immediate effect that occurred the next night.

I'm not aware of any special "use-any-time" powers that have been gained by fusing. Has anyone else gotten anything of this nature?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 7:07 pm All of my fusing results that I'm aware of have produced an immediate effect that occurred the next night.

I'm not aware of any special "use-any-time" powers that have been gained by fusing. Has anyone else gotten anything of this nature?
I got something of a somewhat similar nature to Epi's in that it only triggers if/when a particular thing happens. So I have no trouble believing his.

I suppose I believe your claim about our fusion though as well. I might go ahead and target you today then.

But yeah I'm still hesitant towards your cool gang. Epi's analysis made sense, in that you guys will just pick off the rest of us and so I feel safer when there's more of "the rest of us" to pick you guys off. Though I guess in a way that just means the rest of us are a sort of de facto opposing faction, but only very loosely. There's still a chance I could be convinced to join, and I'd already be giving you a bit of a hand if I fuse with you, but I don't want to enter into any sort of binding agreement as of yet.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Yeah, no. If Epi has a guaranteed one-shot anti-lynch, in a game where kills are unknown abilities that are hard to come by, that's stupid. And even if it's true, what will we do? Constantly kill everyone else while waiting for Epi to win, because we can't lynch him?

Either the game is nice and Epi is bluffing/only lynchproof today, or the game is broken and we need to expend Epi's ability anyway.
I'm convinced.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

As I understand it, we're losing the top two lynch targets today. All the votes are currently on Epi so we need a viable second option lynch. Seeing as how she's "good for Glorf" I'll place my vote on Eloh.

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

speedchuck wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 7:23 pm Yeah, no. If Epi has a guaranteed one-shot anti-lynch, in a game where kills are unknown abilities that are hard to come by, that's stupid. And even if it's true, what will we do? Constantly kill everyone else while waiting for Epi to win, because we can't lynch him?

Either the game is nice and Epi is bluffing/only lynchproof today, or the game is broken and we need to expend Epi's ability anyway.
I'm convinced.
Well, I suppose you have a point, and we do have another double lynch today so perhaps we could use one on him to use it up -- but then he'll just target Glorf again... unless Glorf is lynched.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

nutella wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 7:42 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 7:23 pm Yeah, no. If Epi has a guaranteed one-shot anti-lynch, in a game where kills are unknown abilities that are hard to come by, that's stupid. And even if it's true, what will we do? Constantly kill everyone else while waiting for Epi to win, because we can't lynch him?

I'm convinced.
Well, I suppose you have a point, and we do have another double lynch today so perhaps we could use one on him to use it up -- but then he'll just target Glorf again... unless Glorf is lynched.
With this strategy in mind I will vote Glorf and hope enough others do that he and Epi are the top two, and hope it works. Though part of me is still nervous about the coolgang and wants to whittle down their numbers :ponder:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

nutella wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 7:18 pm But yeah I'm still hesitant towards your cool gang. Epi's analysis made sense, in that you guys will just pick off the rest of us and so I feel safer when there's more of "the rest of us" to pick you guys off. Though I guess in a way that just means the rest of us are a sort of de facto opposing faction, but only very loosely. There's still a chance I could be convinced to join, and I'd already be giving you a bit of a hand if I fuse with you, but I don't want to enter into any sort of binding agreement as of yet.
I honestly am baffled that so many people are "threatened" by the idea of an alliance, when they can easily become a part of said alliance simply by asking.

Really, the only flaw in the "People's Alliance" plan is if everyone joins. And that sure as hell doesn't look like it's gonna happen.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 7:44 pm
nutella wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 7:42 pm

I'm convinced.
With this strategy in mind I will vote Glorf and hope enough others do that he and Epi are the top two, and hope it works. Though part of me is still nervous about the coolgang and wants to whittle down their numbers :ponder:
My point was more that Epi doesn't have what he says he has. I'm not killing Glorfindel based on Epi's bluff.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 98

Post by Spacedaisy »

I don't want to join but I'm willing to play ball. I've got an offer for you and your group INH.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Clique members on me. I'd suggest you all load up votes on one of them, or the rest of you are done. With my "lynch," the numbers will be 5-4 in favor of the outsiders.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epi needs lynched. If he does not die then so be it, but I want two things for what i offer.

1. I want Epi and Elo to be the top two.

2. I want protection for myself and Glorf for this lynch.

What I offer: I will fuse with one of your group's members tonight. This doesn't seem like much except it will be a definite benefit for the person merge with, given their element. It may be you, it may be one of the others. But it will happen. I'll leave it up to the person I fuse with whether or not to confirm I did what I said I would.

By way of explanation, Epi being able to merge with someone he knows will get him lynch immunity means we need to get rid of him. Also, I'm not a fan of his he man woman haters club. Elo, I had no beef with and made no move towards or gave her any reason to fear me, but she has publicly stated she did. Fear can motivate night targets. Elo's made herself a threat to me and as such I'd like to see her get one of the top two spots in this lynch.

So, do you want to deal?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Black Rock »

Less than two hours to get your choices in today. You don't want to be powerless when the night begins.
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also I'm sorry for lower involvement, I am fighting a bitch of a migraine.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 8:31 pm Epi needs lynched. If he does not die then so be it, but I want two things for what i offer.

What I offer: I will fuse with one of your group's members tonight. This doesn't seem like much except it will be a definite benefit for the person merge with, given their element. It may be you, it may be one of the others. But it will happen. I'll leave it up to the person I fuse with whether or not to confirm I did what I said I would.

By way of explanation, Epi being able to merge with someone he knows will get him lynch immunity means we need to get rid of him. Also, I'm not a fan of his he man woman haters club. Elo, I had no beef with and made no move towards or gave her any reason to fear me, but she has publicly stated she did. Fear can motivate night targets. Elo's made herself a threat to me and as such I'd like to see her get one of the top two spots in this lynch.

So, do you want to deal?
I'm cool with keeping you and Glorf safe. You helped get votes off me yesterday. I'm thankful.
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

How about putting votes on Elo or Epi?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ah you already have, thank you to you too.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Daisy, I'm open to you fusing with me too. At a glance I don't think it'd be a bad choice.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Assuming I'm correct in the assumption I'm currently assuming.
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I can work with all of this, but it feels like a fearsome amount of information is being bandied about
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 8:31 pm Epi needs lynched. If he does not die then so be it, but I want two things for what i offer.

So, do you want to deal?
Deal accepted. Glorf already requested protection for this lynch, so now I guess he's doubly-protected.

Switched my vote to Elo.

Also, if Epi knows a person he can merge with in order to get an NK, if he's still around during Day 4, he's gonna do the same thing. A regular NK and a lynch protect. To quote a famous poet, no one man should have all that power.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:00 pm

So, do you want to deal?
Deal accepted. Glorf already requested protection for this lynch, so now I guess he's doubly-protected.

Switched my vote to Elo.

Also, if Epi knows a person he can merge with in order to get an NK, if he's still around during Day 4, he's gonna do the same thing. A regular NK and a lynch protect. To quote a famous poet, no one man should have all that power.
Only Eloh and Epi haven't voted yet. They will almost certainly vote for me so unless there are other people who haven't voted yet that are prepared to support you, I think that puts me in something of a pickle...

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Nutella can we get you to move your vote from Glorf?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Bass, you willing to play ball?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Glorfindel wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:06 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:00 pm

So, do you want to deal?

Switched my vote to Elo.

Only Eloh and Epi haven't voted yet. They will almost certainly vote for me so unless there are other people who haven't voted yet that are prepared to support you, I think that puts me in something of a pickle...
Bass still hasn't voted, and he's been solidly anti-Epi and pro-Alliance in the thread. That'd get us to Epi having four votes, and you + Elo being tied for second, each with three votes.

So, Nutella needs to change her vote in order to save you and send Elo/Epi packing.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Glorfindel
Money Launderer

Post by Glorfindel »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:07 pm Nutella can we get you to move your vote from Glorf?
I appreciate the reason why she is voting for me - it's like she's not trying to get rid of me but more a strategy of eliminating options for Epi's longer term survival in this game. The problem is, I think her strategy is wrong as it is based on information I sincerely expect is not accurate.

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Even if she doesn't change her vote, your lynch is not certain. But it would make me feel better if it were.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

By if it were I meant if nutella's vote were changed. Lol, that was unclear. Obviously I have not changed my stance in wishing to protect you.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

"He-Man Woman Haters Club."

Killed Wilgy. A dude.

Y'all funny.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I don't get the "needs to be lynched" comment either.

Who doesn't need to be lynched? This is why I'm staying out of LMS games from here on out. No real persuasion necessary.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”