nutella
25%
Quin
No votes
speedchuck
8%
Tranq
No votes
Boooooo you killed all the kills! (H/N/D)
67%

Total votes: 12
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 98

Re: Elemental Mafia - Day 3

Post by Spacedaisy »

My biggest reason is you are a threat to anyone who remains in the game with your ability to get a lynch save and apparently a kill as someone else pointed out too.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Everyone is a threat, you are a bigger threat. I have yet to find a way to kill anyone. I suspect my only way to do so died already. I don't want to keep someone around who can kill or get lynch immunity.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 113

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:20 pm Everyone is a threat, you are a bigger threat. I have yet to find a way to kill anyone. I suspect my only way to do so died already. I don't want to keep someone around who can kill or get lynch immunity.
I can't kill. My avenue for killing has died, Mr. liar liar I'm not darkness. If he were still around, I would be targeting him early and often and picking off his goons one by one. You did notice I picked off Wilgy, right?

So I'm a little unimpressed that you want to side with his goons, but so be it. You won't get anywhere today lynching me, and you won't get anywhere tomorrow either.

Meanwhile DH's posse is having their way with the polls.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:19 pm My biggest reason is you are a threat to anyone who remains in the game with your ability to get a lynch save and apparently a kill as someone else pointed out too.
"Apparently a kill as someone pointed out too."
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 11:55 pm I killed Wilgy, in case anybody wants to know.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I am the least impressed by speedchuck. First hired, first fired, buddy. You goofed.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 121

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:37 pm I am the least impressed by speedchuck. First hired, first fired, buddy. You goofed.
I'm still feeling pretty good about all this, honestly. Better than I would have felt on the other side of a hiring.
And you just said you can't kill.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 70

Post by Elohcin »

I haven't been home and y'all know I cannot use data. So...it is what it is. Everyonea all quiet til I come in here and get people talking and I am going to get voted out. Whatever. I don't blame you for taking advantage ofnmy absence.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I put my vote on INH. The way things stand, Eloh will die and either no one else will, or a runner-up will be lynched too. If the latter, I'm hoping it's INH.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:40 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:37 pm I am the least impressed by speedchuck. First hired, first fired, buddy. You goofed.
I'm still feeling pretty good about all this, honestly. Better than I would have felt on the other side of a hiring.
I just said I can't kill?

What's that got to do with being fired? I didn't hire you. :)
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Shower time!
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 137

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:42 pm I put my vote on INH. The way things stand, Eloh will die and either no one else will, or a runner-up will be lynched too. If the latter, I'm hoping it's INH.
Might as well put my money where my mouth is.

On the off chance that Epi is being honest, and he does survive the lynch, causing me to die, I hope people realize what a massive threat this guy is, and direct their NK's appropriately.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

speedchuck wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:40 pm
But he can make snide comments with aplomb.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:40 pm I haven't been home and y'all know I cannot use data. So...it is what it is. Everyonea all quiet til I come in here and get people talking and I am going to get voted out. Whatever. I don't blame you for taking advantage ofnmy absence.
This timing wasn't about taking advantage of you. This timing was about when I was first able to get here. I was working this morning and then ran some errands. Then took a nap because my head was throbbing. So I'm sorry if you feel it was some intentional timing, but it wasn't.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Black Rock
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28

Post by Black Rock »

Would everyone be ok with us ending the lynch at 11? We want to get it back on track.
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm fine with that.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Shower is occupied. So I must wait a bit.

How am I a massive threat? I targeted Glorfindel Night 1 and can't be lynched one time.

I targeted DH Night 2 and killed Wilgy.

I'm just playing the game- no more and no less than anybody else is. You're trying to make up "threatening" people to get others to do what they want. I'm not a threat. I'm the opposite of that. I'm someone who came in declaring that he would help someone else win. That person isn't on your little squad.

So hell yeah, I'm a threat to your squad. If I get night killed, so what? I'm used to that and have no control over that. What I don't want to see is your pissy little "Anybody can work with us but not really" team get an advantage over the outsiders.

But the outsiders are voting for other outsiders, so eh.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

spacedaisy, nutella, and Glorfindel should move their votes to INH and make INH vote for me. I'd still burn a lynch (not ideal), but INH would go down.

And speedy should reconsider his life choices.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:54 pm Shower is occupied. So I must wait a bit.

How am I a massive threat? I targeted Glorfindel Night 1 and can't be lynched one time.

I'm just playing the game- no more and no less than anybody else is. You're trying to make up "threatening" people to get others to do what they want. I'm not a threat. I'm the opposite of that. I'm someone who came in declaring that he would help someone else win. That person isn't on your little squad.

So hell yeah, I'm a threat to your squad. If I get night killed, so what? I'm used to that and have no control over that. What I don't want to see is your pissy little "Anybody can work with us but not really" team get an advantage over the outsiders.

My "pissy little team" which you took instant offense to for no discernable reason other than petty spite, even though it wasn't targeting you, and you could have easily joined the damn alliance if you were that damn threatened by it, wasn't in direct conflict with you until you decided to start one.

Also, I feel like we have a difference of opinion. We both keep reiterating two opposite viewpoints.

I say the Alliance is open to everyone and only a threat to people who don't want to join.

You say that the Alliance is a closed-off aristocracy and force some weird "insiders, outsiders" dichotomy.

Since I'm actually in the Alliance, I feel like I know more than you about what it actually is. Yet, you keep on keeping on.

I hope it was worth tanking both yours and Elo's game in an effort to tank mine.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Glorfindel »

I've been out... is it too late to submit a fuse action?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Nope, I think we still have 2 hours till the EOD, according to BR.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Glorfindel
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 60

Post by Glorfindel »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 10:10 pm Nope, I think we still have 2 hours till the EOD, according to BR.
REALLY?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote:Glorfindel is always nicer than a puppy.

Golden wrote: I agree. Let glorf be glorf.
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Black Rock wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:50 pm Would everyone be ok with us ending the lynch at 11? We want to get it back on track.
Uh, yeah. Really.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Glorfindel wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:11 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:07 pm Nutella can we get you to move your vote from Glorf?
I appreciate the reason why she is voting for me - it's like she's not trying to get rid of me but more a strategy of eliminating options for Epi's longer term survival in this game. The problem is, I think her strategy is wrong as it is based on information I sincerely expect is not accurate.
Oh? You don't think it's accurate? Could you elaborate on that? There's no reason you would know he targeted you, I believe, but if you have reason to believe that Metal fusing with your power wouldn't have that result, I'd be interested. But keep in mind that (I'm pretty sure the hosts have said this) that the combinations can depend on order, so if you asked what you'd get if you fused with metal, it wouldn't necessarily be the same as what he gets when fusing with you.

Unless Glorf has a real reason to think Epi is lying, I have had no reason not to believe Epi, so voting him without also lynching Glorf is pointless.

I'd prefer not to lynch INH though, since I am fusing with him (I assume fusions don't work if the target was just lynched, lol) so my vote stays where it is and possibly the one on Glorf changes to Eloh if there is no chance Glorf surpasses INH. But I really don't understand why everyone wants to lynch Eloh. Where in heck is that coming from? What is the reasoning behind lynching Eloh in particular?

Linki: Lynch end is in 1 hour (more like 45 minutes now), so yes, I think the deadline for fusion has passed.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Wait, never mind, changing my vote to Eloh doesn't make sense the way I was thinking because INH's vote count would only matter if Epi's immunity bumps the lynch down to the 3rd result, which I think is somewhat unlikely. Eloh is already in the top two so my changing to her wouldn't change anything.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

45 mins if you love your hosts.
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

insertnamehere wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 10:05 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 9:54 pm Shower is occupied. So I must wait a bit.

My "pissy little team" which you took instant offense to for no discernable reason other than petty spite, even though it wasn't targeting you, and you could have easily joined the damn alliance if you were that damn threatened by it, wasn't in direct conflict with you until you decided to start one.

Also, I feel like we have a difference of opinion. We both keep reiterating two opposite viewpoints.

I say the Alliance is open to everyone and only a threat to people who don't want to join.

You say that the Alliance is a closed-off aristocracy and force some weird "insiders, outsiders" dichotomy.

Since I'm actually in the Alliance, I feel like I know more than you about what it actually is. Yet, you keep on keeping on.

I hope it was worth tanking both yours and Elo's game in an effort to tank mine.
You're not tanking my game. My game is never tanked in LMS. I go in and do exactly what I want, every time, free from the constraints of worrying about good judgment.

And do you know what?

I have never once betrayed someone in LMS. Not once. I've always been straight with people.

So what does this mean, outsiders?

I have told you this much:

1. I am doing my best to ensure one person wins (everybody will assume that's Eloh, but it isn't- if she wins, great, but I don't go out of my way to help or hinder her in these).

2. I've already disclosed that the person I am working toward helping isn't in the clique.

Therefore, given all that, would you, outsiders, rather burn a lynch on me when you could be voting for the people I don't want to win? Wouldn't you rather force them to find a way to Night kill me instead of you?

The one difference between me and everybody else here is that I'm not here for myself, and I've demonstrated that every single LMS game I've ever participated in.

Yet I have more votes than INH, Mr. Manipulator.

Y'all have fun getting backstabbed. I'll be around to see some of it.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Well...they want to end at 11 if possible.

Eh...just when I left, no one was talking about lynching me and when I return, I'm ties for moat votes. Just sucks qhen i cannot do anything about it because i have no way to connect if out of the house. But i was home for hours today and was the one that finally got discussion started because everyone was being so quiet. I think it was tranq that said he thought everyone was just too chicken to get discussion going. Not me. And look at the results.

Lots of linki i feel i shouldn't waste my time on
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 10:22 pm Well...they want to end at 11 if possible.

Eh...just when I left, no one was talking about lynching me and when I return, I'm ties for moat votes. Just sucks qhen i cannot do anything about it because i have no way to connect if out of the house. But i was home for hours today and was the one that finally got discussion started because everyone was being so quiet. I think it was tranq that said he thought everyone was just too chicken to get discussion going. Not me. And look at the results.

Lots of linki i feel i shouldn't waste my time on
You shouldn't. People want us out. Let them I guess. I think the outsiders are doing exactly what DH's clan wants, and that's on them, not me.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I personally do not care to lynch Eloh and don't think it's particularly fair to her, but it's not my doing. I'm not trying to do what the clique wants, and I actually agree with most of what you have been saying Epi. I'm just doing my own thing here.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella, you don't want INH out. Fine. But you're voting (sigh) an outsider.

I feel like all of you want to lose to the club-wielding neanderthal.

Can we all get on one of them please?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

The only reason I'm not lynching INH is that he is (supposedly) providing a direct benefit to me tonight. After that I'm happy to eliminate the clique members. It would have been nice if one or two of them besides INH had gotten votes today, but so it goes.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Switching to Tranq might be feasible. That would ensure at least one of their crew is down.

Switching to Tranq.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 10:28 pm The only reason I'm not lynching INH is that he is (supposedly) providing a direct benefit to me tonight. After that I'm happy to eliminate the clique members. It would have been nice if one or two of them besides INH had gotten votes today, but so it goes.
You don't understand.

There may be no "after that."
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 10:18 pmYou're not tanking my game. My game is never tanked in LMS. I go in and do exactly what I want, every time, free from the constraints of worrying about good judgment.

Good for you. I guess I wish your whims didn't lead you into trying to wreck my game.

And do you know what?

I have never once betrayed someone in LMS. Not once. I've always been straight with people.

Me too.

So what does this mean, outsiders?

Cool it, S.E. Hinton.

I have told you this much:

1. I am doing my best to ensure one person wins (everybody will assume that's Eloh, but it isn't- if she wins, great, but I don't go out of my way to help or hinder her in these).

2. I've already disclosed that the person I am working toward helping isn't in the clique.

Therefore, given all that, would you, outsiders, rather burn a lynch on me when you could be voting for the people I don't want to win? Wouldn't you rather force them to find a way to Night kill me instead of you?

So, you want Nutella, Daisy, and Glorf to save you and lynch me because you want one of them to win, and you won't reveal which one? And they have to take your word for it. Billy Mays, you ain't.

The one difference between me and everybody else here is that I'm not here for myself, and I've demonstrated that every single LMS game I've ever participated in.

Yet the person you so nobly want to win has no idea you're their knight in shining armor, because...?

Yet I have more votes than INH, Mr. Manipulator.

Oh boy. It's rare that people overestimate me. Usually they either are right on the mark, or a little bit under.

Y'all have fun getting backstabbed. I'll be around to see some of it.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Here's a deal Epi: if you change your vote from INH to one of the other clique members, I will gladly join you. I can't guarantee that anyone else will join or that it will affect the end result at all, but we can try.

Linki: you beat me to it. switching to tranq.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm gonna keep yelling into the abyss here, and say once again that this insiders, outsiders thing is bullpuckey.

Feel like everyone has decided already in their minds whether or not it is, and my words are irrelevant, but let the record state I told the truth anyway.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Eloh, join us, it gives you a chance at life.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Well I keep getting ninja'd, lol
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Eloh, if you can swing down to Tranq, that would be nice.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I switched to tranq too. Haha...he was the one i wanted to vote for anyway
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I kept getting linki
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Where is Bass?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Bass_the_Clever
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 78

Post by Bass_the_Clever »

Well I guess I will vote for Epi.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
acrosstheaether wrote:If Bass_the_Clever is mafia, he is a clever mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Now if one of Spacedaisy or Glorfindel could move to Tranq, then I could either burn the lynch or pass it on to Eloh, which I'd rather not do, if that's how it happened, so maybe one of you could vote for Tranq and one of you could vote Quin or Bass to have one vote there in case my immunity flips elsewhere.
Black Rock
Loan Shark

Post by Black Rock »

If our players need the full lynch, we can shorten the night instead. We are missing one voter still and it would not be fair to him if he came in after our shortened day and before the lynch was up by the polls time.
ImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

:solitary:

me getting trapped in the Epignosis-reality-distortion-zone

linki: Bass, coming in clutch
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Right in time, good call, at least one lynch will be spent on him even if it doesn't kill him. I don't like the Tranq train, but with these numbers I am uncertain how to stop that. What are your thoughts INH?

Linki: I am not voting Tranq, I've made that clear from Day 1, Glorf and Tranq are in my no lynch list. I made a deal with INb and I won't be going after one of his members because he has made good on it.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 121

Post by speedchuck »

Black Rock wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 10:35 pm If our players need the full lynch, we can shorten the night instead. We are missing one voter still and it would not be fair to him if he came in after our shortened day and before the lynch was up by the polls time.
Everyone has voted though. :scared:
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin then?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 10:35 pm Now if one of Spacedaisy or Glorfindel could move to Tranq, then I could either burn the lynch or pass it on to Eloh, which I'd rather not do, if that's how it happened, so maybe one of you could vote for Tranq and one of you could vote Quin or Bass to have one vote there in case my immunity flips elsewhere.
Lemme reiterate:

There's a chance this man has regular access to lynch protects and nightkills.

He's already more or less in an alliance with Elo.

There's nothing to back up his claims that he really wants one of you to win, because he hasn't outwardly done anything to that end, only repeatedly claimed so in order to defend himself from literally any and all criticism.

He's accused me of creating a fake narrative to suit an agenda in order to create a fake narrative in order to suit his agenda.

This is like some political spin-zone craziness. I'm trapped in an episode of The Thick of It.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”