Blue Velvet Mafia {THE END}

Moderator: Community Team

What parts of the game do you feel worked?

Open BTSC + Traditional Mafia Teams
29%
Number of additional teams which slowly arose over the course of the game
21%
Night Event Polls
29%
Flavor Text in Posts/Graphics
21%
Something else {specify in post}
No votes

Total votes: 14
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 87

Re: Blue Velvet Mafia {DAY 1}

Post by Dyslexicon »

timmer wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:51 pmIt's a balance of things known versus things unknown. Because of my role PM, I know the word civilian is there and that INH used it. But I have never to my knowledge played an INH game, and people keep saying they are different, and if I can be quite honest, I don't know if I've ever played a Heist game, either, so the balance of those last points is that I do not know what terminology INH would use for bad guys. Would the word baddie be there? Or just bad? Or mafia? Or mafioso? It's a bit more grey, thus I put less weight into the idea that LC just somehow missed the word civilian in his role PM because there is at least a chance that the alternate words (especially if he is a true LMS indy type role!) may not be as traditionally eye-catching for someone who is skimming.
Alright, that's fair I guess. Since we shouldn't really quote exact words from PMs I'll just remain sceptical of one small technicality that you are mentioning. I have my role PM as well to map out LC's mistake from - all in all I think it's very hard to speculate about what a different person would or would not make as a mistake. He certainly would not knowingly as scum go out and say the game is LMS - maybe as a true neutral or lone role since he already assumed it to be LMS from the signups. Most likely I think he's telling the truth about not knowing his role - which doesn't say all that much about what it actually is.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

I very well might think he's telling the truth, too. If anything actually solid turns up there is no way I'm voting LC today, tbh.
My siggie.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 87

Post by Dyslexicon »

Who wants to vote Epi with me? \o/
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I won't be joining you, there. Epig just seems like his usual self, so far.
My siggie.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 374

Re: Blue Velvet Mafia {DAY 0}

Post by DharmaHelper »

nutella wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:36 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:44 pm
nutella wrote: Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:34 pm Hmm. Perhaps LC is independent, then? If he didn't realize/his PM didn't indicate his alignment or gave him some sort of indie win condition? :scared:

I like trees. I don't want to chop them up. But I'll have to pick one I guess. And the event... yeah public protection doesn't seem like it makes sense, but then again it does ensure that player won't die but it pretty much ensures that someone else will be targeted and likely die (rather than have a chance of protecting the right person, as non-public protections can). The BTSC block might be better though, especially if we already suspect that someone (e.g. LC) may have ulterior anti-town motives in attempts to contact people.
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:33 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:42 pm
nutella wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:51 am Hm. I believe LC and Dys are telling truths.
Why?

Just because. They sound legit.
I buy LC's story about assuming LMS with a vanilla role. Your assessment of that makes sense as well. He could be an actually LMS role, but that seems much less likely.

And I suppose I've been misguided in reading Dys before, but I'm really only getting genuine town vibes so far. Except I'm pretty baffled by her strong desire to lynch llama (which rico seems to agree with inexplicably). Why lynch llama, what's the reasoning?
An interesting change of heart, one must admit.

A few questions:

1. Why in your initial statement do you say "we" instead of "i"? It sounds to me you're trying to make the LC suspicion seem a little more credible/widespread by insinuating that it is a widely held suspicion. It also smells of disassociation (i.e "We all thought it! I wasn't the only one! if it blew up in your face later).

2. What about LC's defense did you specifically "Believe" from point A to point B? You seem confident enough at least in the beginnings of your LC suspicion to base your D0 vote around the idea (by blocking BTSC, in your own words, with the targeted goal of affecting LC).

3. How did you go from putting such stock into the initial LC suspicion (enough so to push it in that one post on two separate statements, as highlighted) to believing that your own assessment was "much less likely"
You are reaching pretty far here. I used LC as an example because people were already questioning his motives early in day zero, but that didn't mean he was a serious suspect by the time the game actually got going. Like, yeah, I was initially a little suspicious of his mix-up, but the more he and others talked about it the more clear it became to me that he just made a legitimate mistake. In the first post you quote, I did think it was reasonably possible he had a LMS/indie role of some kind that supported his assumption, but afterward he explained that he had already thought it was a LMS game and just didn't process the "vanilla civ" part of his pm, and that made sense to me.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

What do you think of this Dyslexicon/Long Con/Epignosis drama Nutella? Do you find anyone caught up in it suspicious?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Ricochet »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:22 pm POPPY!

Sing me a song about LC and Epi - it will be a hit!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y That's me!

All this commo-tiooon
To get my atten-tiooon
What can a girl saaay
That will make it okay

All I want is a frieeend
Someone to under-staaand
Give me a call and be miiine
So everything will be fine
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:36 pm Rico have you reached out to anyone?

I myself have not, and only one person has reached out to me.

Out of the Dizzy voters, Epis vote looks better to me than Timmers, so I am temp voting Timmer. Might stay there might not.

And lulz at Rico and Llama being traditional and voting for each other.
Do you think timmer specifically deserves a vote, or are you just voting for him because Epi looks better?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I think Long Con looks fine. I doubt he is scum. I don't suspect Epi for any of his interactions with LC. That is not to say he is a town read. Dyslexicon has not done anything to stand out as a town read in my mind.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

This is the meatiest post sprityo has made this game:
sprityo wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:23 pm Oh boy so what have I gotten myself into this time? A good ole fashioned heist. (Which I can notably tell is not LMS, thanks everyone). Aside from the role having information that would lead one to recognize as such, I'll regard to laying low until I'm confident enough to get into the thick of it. It's been like a solid 2 weeks or more I think since I've last tried to mafia so I'm out of the mindset.

I will say though I've had an interesting day 0/1 so far. I we'll see how long it keeps up
He pledges to lay low at the start of this game. It's a valid strategy. But it's an easy way to coast through Day 1 and maybe beyond. I don't like to let players do that if it can be avoided. So I prodded him:
sprityo wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:25 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:25 pm Changed my vote to sprityo. Tune in later to find out why.
Well?
He's sticking to the game plan, I suppose.

Why do you wish to lay low today, sprit?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 55

Post by S~V~S »

timmer wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:18 pm
As for LC, maybe I'm not voting for him because part of this whole thing has been to see how people react. While it isn't enough for my to even raise an eyebrow at her, I'm a touch surprised that SVS took as much suspicion from my play as she has, but then again, I don't play much these days and I'm certainly being a bit more glib than my usual cautious, mopey way, lol, so maybe that's all it is? Again, I'm not suspicious of her for the vote, I'm just surprised.
You seemed to be looking for a reason to vote for someone. What you were saying made no sense to me, and I still think it doesn't much. The people who are just posting crap and vague stuff, I am just ignoring them. I am sure this game is going to get really weird really fast at some point and I would like it better if all the weird came from the host and not the players, but I am not a God, so me wanting doesn't make it real. But they are trying to make no sense; I expect you to make sense, dammit :P

You are someone I expect, not necessarily seriousness, but a certain logic from. Dizzy, to my eye, did a similar thing to you. She thought LC was making a real live slip (and maybe he was, I think it would be hard to miss the names of your teammates in your role PM, but LC is capable of the highest of high shenanigans). So did you. It made no sense to me that you were making a big deal out of how you thought LC must be a LMS and it really was a slip, yet voting for someone who initially had the same reaction as you for association with LC, when if LC was an LMS, he would not even have teammates.

Plus you are now saying, "Oh the whole thing was just to get reactions". Don't love this. This is what I say when I am bad and got caught pushing a fail suspicion. "Oh just shaking the tree".

Can you remind me of the last time you and I played together and you were bad? I don't recall when I last played with bad Timmer and we have been playing together for some years.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:45 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:36 pm Rico have you reached out to anyone?

I myself have not, and only one person has reached out to me.

Out of the Dizzy voters, Epis vote looks better to me than Timmers, so I am temp voting Timmer. Might stay there might not.

And lulz at Rico and Llama being traditional and voting for each other.
Do you think timmer specifically deserves a vote, or are you just voting for him because Epi looks better?
See above. I voted for him to force him making a stand on where he stands re the LC/Dizzy thing; I felt he was trying to have his cake and eat it too. I think Dizzy looks pretty civ to me. She was eager to start, she jumped on what looked like a slip, stepped back and reexamined it, and changed her mind. I don't like either vote for her. I liked Epis reasoning for voting for her better than Timmers, it seemed more honest to me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:23 pm I think this has been a good Day 1 so far.
I have like waaaay many null reads, and lots of people aren't talking - so meh.
I meant it has been fun and funny and interesting.
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:32 pm@LC, Am I right in assuming that you offered the deal to Epi before you knew this was not an LMS game? Or no?
That is correct.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Epignosis »

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:24 pm Wtf, are you kidding me with this? Nut didn't show up, I don't control that. It's in any case not just about Nut. Maybe someone else will hop on her wagon, or comment on it, or whatever. And then I got an idea to vote you instead, so I did, cause frankly I was bored. I'll move my vote around all day, and it's not A-B-C cause and effect style in my brain in case you haven't noticed.
I'm not saying you control when nutella shows up. You said you like to move your vote around to see what happens. You didn't wait long enough for anything to happen. For that reason, I don't believe the motive you gave for moving your vote to nutella when you did.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 27

Post by DrWilgy »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:58 am Also, I am a lady.
Not an eldritch horror? :scared:

*Bites Sprityo's ear, an earfilled muffled voice can be heard*

Shhh... shhh... it'll all be ok soon...

I'm voting for Llama... he's not hunting... when does llama give up the cance to be right... mmm... delicious ear.... when does llama give up the chance to be right on day 1?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 103

Post by speedchuck »

timmer wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:18 pm Whoever is posting only in haikus or whatever, I'm not reading your posts, so I hope you aren't actually trying to play that way for realz.
I am but a dog
Time to point at you right now
Welcome to the hunt
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 32

Post by G-Man »

Haven't heard from Spacedaisy yet. As frustrating as that is, it's not lynch-worthy. Llama is on my no-read list. Let's see what happens next.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Hey! I'm just going through some posts and I want to set something straight. If you didn't get a "let's make a deal" PM from me back when I thought it was Last Man Standing, it's not because I don't like you or I forgot our rich history as Mafia comrades. My plan was to try and make a deal with everyone. Genius, right? I just hadn't gotten around to most of the PMs yet.

I know this messes with my ability to go through with that plan next LMS game, but that's fine. New strategies can grow from that.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, I just ISO'ed everyone, while it's still easy enough for a lazy guy.

Dharmahelper - circled around with mostly quips and jokes until he zeroed in on nutella. I like his points on nutella.
DrWilgy - total jokes. I know it's Wilgy, but if he wants to make it all jokes, those jokes should start getting meatier with content. 5 posts right now.
Dyslexicon - No idea. Pass.
Epignosis - My opinions regarding Epi's behaviour during Dealgate are already known.
G-Man - A little light on the usable content, just a smidge. I thought this post was wishy-washy.
Long Con - Does this guy have a brother? Back off, ladies - he's taken! :nicenod:
Nutella - Not a bad response to DH's case. I was surprised she had three votes earlier.
Ricochet - I don't know why this schtick stirs such anger in me. I'm trying to control it and give Rico a chance.
S~V~S - Dove right in, good content.
Sloonei - No real criticisms of Sloon's posts, my suspiciometer needle didn't move
Spacedaisy - a little invisible for my liking. Writing a prescription for more content.
Speedchuck - He's a good boy. Goooood boooy! Why not try to call him?
Sprityo - Content-light. He kinda wants to lynch Rico and I think maybe he suspects Llama?
TheLlama73 - Pretty low-laying, just a bit of Rico action. Not very impressive. Now he's the one with three votes.
Timmer - Solid contributor. One of my greenest reads.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Ricochet »

P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y That's me!

Listen everybo-dyyyy
I am now so hap-pyyyy
Got a call, oh emm geeee
Much love from somebody

He seems like a good boooy
Fills my heart with joooy
Together we'll des-troooy
All the wolfies' ploy
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LC why haven't you pm'd me? I thought we were bfffdhwwwrlbfdm's...

*spits out Sprityos's ear and pouts*
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Ricochet wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:52 am He seems like a good boooy
Fills my heart with joooy
Together we'll des-troooy
All the wolfies' ploy
Dog has never barked at singy human. Dog dislikes song, does not trust man. Dog is good boy, but not singy human's good boy.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I just hope I can at least make it to phase two.

ImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:03 pm I just hope I can at least make it to phase two.
Dog will protect scary man with pokey wood stick
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

:shifty: Hey speedchuck...
Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:36 am
G-Man - A little light on the usable content, just a smidge. I thought this post was wishy-washy.
Ah, but this post here moved my needle a little more. What was your takeaway from that?
My Banners:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Open BTSC with actual baked in teams is interesting. There are fewer tells to go off of in terms of searching for baddies working in concert, because everyone is working in concert.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:53 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:58 am Also, I am a lady.
Not an eldritch horror? :scared:

*Bites Sprityo's ear, an earfilled muffled voice can be heard*

Shhh... shhh... it'll all be ok soon...

I'm voting for Llama... he's not hunting... when does llama give up the cance to be right... mmm... delicious ear.... when does llama give up the chance to be right on day 1?
I have been known to be an eldritch horror on occasion, but I have gotten over it for the most part since my tentacle-ectomy.

Unless he sets off my meter (and I read him fairly well, IMO) I am going to give Llama the BOTD since I know he has been traveling for work alot recently. Also BOTD to Daisy for not posting at all. While it would be better if she were here, at least she in not posting in Madonna lyrics or pretending to be an alien or whatever.

I will reread Sprit before the eod, though. So far still good with my Timmer vote.

Also stop eating the ear, no one ate the ear in the film.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Today's one of the few days of the year I end up feeling ill or sick, so there's that. I have I suppose very little patience today so its a good thing I have already voted and done my due diligence for Day 1.

Who wants my vote for Night 1's protection-that-really-isnt-a-protection-because-only-a-doofus-would-try-to-kill-someone-with-a-public-protection.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:36 pm Today's one of the few days of the year I end up feeling ill or sick, so there's that. I have I suppose very little patience today so its a good thing I have already voted and done my due diligence for Day 1.

Who wants my vote for Night 1's protection-that-really-isnt-a-protection-because-only-a-doofus-would-try-to-kill-someone-with-a-public-protection.
It think we should vote for you to get it. You said you really want to live to Day 2, so I'm fine with granting that request.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:40 pm
DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:36 pm Today's one of the few days of the year I end up feeling ill or sick, so there's that. I have I suppose very little patience today so its a good thing I have already voted and done my due diligence for Day 1.

It think we should vote for you to get it. You said you really want to live to Day 2, so I'm fine with granting that request.
Phase two, but thank you.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:41 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:40 pm

Phase two, but thank you.
Ah... like an INH-phase that could last a few days.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Phase 1 of Sherlock Mafia lasted until Day 8.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You all heard him LC committed to keeping me alive until Day 8

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

:slick: Wheelin' and dealin'!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 185

Post by Epignosis »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:29 pm Also stop eating the ear, no one ate the ear in the film.
Hey, spoiler tags please! :evileye:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I don't wish to vote for llama or Epi. I could maybe vote for Dizzy but I'd need to be convinced. I feel compelled to check out this nutella suspicion. In the most recent games I played before the Great Syndicate Outage of 2017, she was a consistently strong town read all the time. I've got no such vibes in this game.
Nutella, what are your thoughts on things?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'm stuck at work and must post using subterfuge.

@SVS, I haven't played much at all lately so I have no idea when I was bad.
My siggie.
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 16

Post by thellama73 »

I guess an explanation for my inactivity is in order. I have been traveling the last two weeks, and will be traveling again tomorrow. In the meantime, I'm catching up on work and preparing for when I will be gone, so mafia is unable to recieve my full attention. I'll sure try not to miss votes though!
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:29 pm While it would be better if she were here, at least she in not posting in Madonna lyrics or pretending to be an alien or whatever.
Hey, not alien. I am do-
G-Man wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:13 pm :shifty: Hey speedchuck...
SQUIRREL!
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Does anyone in here have BTSC with Wilgy?

I got an odd message from him. I am not sure I want to put it out there what he said since it could be helpful to the baddies if it is true. But if it isn't, then I would like to know about it since it would seem to be trap directed at me.

Does anyone know anything about an odd message Wilgy might have sent me? Or did any of you get an odd message from Wilgy?

Linki, Who's a good boy???
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Whacky.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I AM THE GOOD BOY...
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I haven't had any BTSC contact with Wilgy.

Wilgy, what's going on? Something you wanna share?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:25 pm I haven't had any BTSC contact with Wilgy.

Wilgy, what's going on? Something you wanna share?
Nothing yet...

Soon...
Image Image Image
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 16

Post by thellama73 »

Wilgy is a doctor, but he is not the one person I have an alliance with.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:20 pmWhacky.
Indeed. Wacky enough that I think I am going to vote for Wilgy at this time. Becasue either what he said to me was true (and it was predicated on him thinking I was a baddie) and if so he was trying to make something bad happen, or it was not true, but I don't see why he would say what he said if it were not true. I could see no benefit to it for him.

If anyone has any info on this, I would like to know what it is.

*Voting Wilgy*
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Wilgy if you PM me what you allegedly told SVS in the next three minutes I probably won't support your lynch.

ImageImage
ImageImage
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

How intriguing! When I moved my vote to Llama, I considered placing it on DrWilgy because he seemed to be blendy but I didn't because it would just add to the vote spread and be his first vote. Voting for Llama held potential for adding to the lynch drama by putting someone in the lead.

If baddies are just going to sit back and let the civvies do all the hard work of building cases against other civvies, then I may as well start looking at the blendy folk. Wilgy fits that description for me thus far.
My Banners:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

DharmaHelper wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:52 am What do you think of this Dyslexicon/Long Con/Epignosis drama Nutella? Do you find anyone caught up in it suspicious?
Nah, not particularly.

I haven't really seen much reason to suspect anyone yet. As it usually goes on day ones. I'm always wary of Wilgy when he's cryptic like this though. Gonna throw a vote on him just to pick someone (just realized we only have a few hours left and I don't want to miss it)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Holy votespread batman
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Wilgy why did you tell SVS this megasecret and not me? She immediately squawked to the thread, which I would not have done. Tell me your secrets

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”