Blue Velvet Mafia {THE END}

Moderator: Community Team

What parts of the game do you feel worked?

Open BTSC + Traditional Mafia Teams
29%
Number of additional teams which slowly arose over the course of the game
21%
Night Event Polls
29%
Flavor Text in Posts/Graphics
21%
Something else {specify in post}
No votes

Total votes: 14
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 185

Re: Blue Velvet Mafia {DAY 2}

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:46 am Also, this is so WEEEEEEEAAAK that you should be ashamed to even try it.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:06 am
Maybe this post is accusing Dyslexicon and defending Ricochet. :rolleyes:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:09 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:31 pm @Dys hope everything's ok :hug:

I'm sorta tempted to vote for Rico because I'm pretty damn sick of the annoyingness, but Epi's pushing me to reconsider since I don't really think Rico necessarily looks like/is behaving like a baddie. Like, he could be "hiding behind" the singsong bullshit and the no-u pattern, but I don't have a particularly strong reason to think that. But the more he's getting pushed on it and remaining stubborn, the more I'm doubting his innocence... idk. WIFOM and all that jazz. If I can't make up my mind on Rico I might join DH in voting for G-Man -- the points there don't feel like much but it's more than I have on anyone else. :shrug:
I'm "pushing" you? :ponder:
Come on, man, that's your proof that you've done other things this game? Like I said. Phoning it in.
Where did I say this was proof that I've been busy? Jesus dude.

It was a question I asked nutella, one in which I am still awaiting a response, because she used a much stronger verb than I would have expected given I only ask a question about why people were voting Ricochet. I wasn't "pushing" anybody to do anything. I want to know why she said I was.

But spin things how you want. Apparently my questioning of nutella is supposed to prove I've been busy.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 374

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epi, whom do you suspect as the day draws closer to ending? A couple of cases have been floated around, so I'd like to get a sense of where you stand on at least some of them. Or, if you have some insight on a different suspicion that would be cool too.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 183
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:10 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:46 am Also, this is so WEEEEEEEAAAK that you should be ashamed to even try it.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:09 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:31 pm @Dys hope everything's ok :hug:

I'm sorta tempted to vote for Rico because I'm pretty damn sick of the annoyingness, but Epi's pushing me to reconsider since I don't really think Rico necessarily looks like/is behaving like a baddie. Like, he could be "hiding behind" the singsong bullshit and the no-u pattern, but I don't have a particularly strong reason to think that. But the more he's getting pushed on it and remaining stubborn, the more I'm doubting his innocence... idk. WIFOM and all that jazz. If I can't make up my mind on Rico I might join DH in voting for G-Man -- the points there don't feel like much but it's more than I have on anyone else. :shrug:
I'm "pushing" you? :ponder:
Come on, man, that's your proof that you've done other things this game? Like I said. Phoning it in.
Where did I say this was proof that I've been busy? Jesus dude.

It was a question I asked nutella, one in which I am still awaiting a response, because she used a much stronger verb than I would have expected given I only ask a question about why people were voting Ricochet. I wasn't "pushing" anybody to do anything. I want to know why she said I was.

But spin things how you want. Apparently my questioning of nutella is supposed to prove I've been busy.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I think you misread that.
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 58

Post by timmer »

Interesting past game meta discussions but I'm not voting for either of you at this time. Rico buddy. If you are being forced to post like that you need to put more content in it. I've seen you pot some brief thoughts in your posts here and there but it just feels like you are only doing it enough to get people of your back. What do thou think of epig and lc?
My siggie.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:08 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 11:42 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:22 amI don't think you think I'm bad. You're nibbling. You're not making any real effort of pursuit. You're not voting for me today. You're not trying to get other people to vote for me today. Your treatment of me reminds me of Mass Effect when a) you weren't a civilian, and b) you nibbled ("You got nervous").
Thanks for bringing up Mass Effect. It's cute the way you want to try and angle what happened there, but let me clarify... in Mass Effect: a) I was genuinely hunting baddies, and b) you were a baddie.

Let's compare.
Mass Effect Epignosis:
Epignosis wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:42 am Long Con believes in killing his own teammates.
Blue Velvet Epignosis:
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:29 pmLong Con had his own team kill him once.
Obvious parallels. Attempt to discredit your accuser as a method of avoiding suspicion. This is a proven Epignosis baddie tactic. How else can you discredit your accusers? Maybe rolling your eyes at them?

Mass Effect Epignosis:
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:03 pmLong Con's reaction to my initial Vega claim (and being nervous :rolleyes: ) makes me most suspicious of him.
Epignosis wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:44 pm In Turf Wars I had to keep reminding my team that their job was to get civilians lynched, not each other. :rolleyes:
Blue Velvet Epignosis:
Then you asked me a question about Dyslexicon. :rolleyes:

Then you ask me a question about Ricochet. :rolleyes:

Just like in Mass Effect, you are getting nervous because I am questioning you. You try to hide it behind condescending bluster and bravado, but your tells give you away (" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "), and your meta seals the point.

You are bad, you're phoning it in, and you got caught. I understand that's not something you're wired to accept, but it's happening. I couldn't close the deal in Mass Effect, and you ended up winning as a baddie just like I was screaming you would the whole time. I don't have a lot of faith that the other players will see it this time, because you're historically really good at the manipulative talk to avoid your own lynch. But I saw through it then, and I see through it now.

You need a new shtick. Vote Epignosis
That's very compelling evidence against me.

Except I was not bad in Mass Effect. I was a neutral independent at the time you said I was nervous. I was never nervous, and I certainly wasn't nervous because of you. I was the one holding the cards Day 2. I used my fake claim brilliantly to draw accusations from someone who tried to kill me and assumed I was the bulletproof guy on the other team. It worked. I regard my Day 2 Mass Effect play to be one of the best things I ever accomplished. I was not nervous then, and I'm not nervous now. You are making things up.
I'm "making up" that you're nervous? How can I do that? I am observing your behaviour, and making conclusions based on it. I understand why you'd want to position it as "making it up" in everyone's minds, but we both know that's not an honest way to describe this kind of analysis.

And I understand you want to see your history in a certain way. The fact is, I was 100% right about you. You chose to join the bad team - as I said numerous times, it was by far the most likely choice for you since Day 0 began. It's not that you're predictable or something, it was just the best choice for your own survival and win. That was easy for me to see, and it was easy for you to see. Obviously, since it's what you did. So don't give me a bunch of crap about how you were "neutral independent", because we both know you were bad from the get-go, with a plan B of joining the Civs if your team ended up getting slaughtered early.
I'm not bad here either.
Actually, I'm pretty damn sure that you are.
Nor am I phoning it in. I am participating as I am able.
I understand that you're "participating as able". That's fine. I don't contest your real-life busy time. You're phoning it in because you're doing it the same as you did in Mass Effect. You're phoning it in because you're not being careful about your tells.
Again, you're making shit up about me because you have nothing on me. Just like you did in Mass Effect. :)
And I am right about you. Just like in Mass Effect. :)
To prove how delusional you are, and that you believe bullshit, let's examine an easily verifiable claim you just made.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri May 19, 2017 4:31 pm Since the latter portion of this game was lost in the madness, the winners were Cerberus-aligned:

gfishfunk, Jackofhearts2005, and nutella.
Huh. I don't see the name "Epignosis" there in the host's recap among the winners.
Yeah, you're right, I mixed up who won that game. I just glanced at the blue host-post in passing and saw 'Epignosis' and 'Reapers' and my mind made it the victory endgame post (which was actually lost to the void).

Thankfully, that had no real bearing on my case against you. Win or lose, you were bad.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Spoiler: show
Long Con wrote:Epignosis. You have pretty much only focused on Dyslexicon as a suspicion. How does Dizzy's imminent replacement affect your opinion, and who else do you think is bad?
Epi wrote:False
Long Con wrote: And now, instead of giving some player opinions like I asked, you're trying to steer the conversation away from that.
Epi, shortly before quoting the post when LC initially asked him for his thoughts on players wrote: I'm sorry- where did you ask me to give "some player opinions" until just now?
Maybe this post is accusing Dyslexicon and defending Ricochet. LINK
Long Con wrote:Come on, man, that's your proof that you've done other things this game? Like I said. Phoning it in.
Epignosis wrote:Where did I say this was proof that I've been busy? Jesus dude.

---

I've placed the above quotes/snippets in spoiler tags in case this post gets too long as a result.

Blue Points: Long Con suggests Epi's only contributions to the game so far have been to focus on Dyslexicon, which Epi refutes ("False.") As proof, Epi offers up a post of his where he asks Nutella to clarify what she meant by "pushing" in regards to the Ricochet/PopTart thing. Long Con doesn't think this is sufficient proof that Epi has done more than accuse Dyslexicon in the game so far. Epi Conflates this (intentionally?) with the idea that, in real life, he's been busy.

Orange Points: LC asks Epi who else he thinks is bad. After he gets no response to this question, he accuses LC of steering away from that particular discussion to avoid having to answer. Epi responds by saying that was the first time LC ever asked him for his thoughts on players, and then quotes a post which contains the original question ("and who else do you think is bad?")

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

As of Day 2, Long Con, you were wrong about me. You are making stuff up. I chose to join the bad team after Day 3. By Day 2, when you kept calling me nervous, I hadn't made up my mind, and had no reason to be nervous. I would have joined the civilians had one more Reaper been lynched by Day 3. It is inaccurate to say you were right about me on Day 2, because I hadn't yet chosen a side.

I don't see how I phoned in Mass Effect unless you mean after Day 3 when I had chosen the Reapers and had fun channeling my inner SHODAN. If that's the parallel you are drawing, then I don't know what to tell you. During Day 2, I was playing my ass off.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:50 pm
Long Con wrote:Epignosis. You have pretty much only focused on Dyslexicon as a suspicion. How does Dizzy's imminent replacement affect your opinion, and who else do you think is bad?
Epi wrote:False
Long Con wrote: And now, instead of giving some player opinions like I asked, you're trying to steer the conversation away from that.
Epi, shortly before quoting the post when LC initially asked him for his thoughts on players wrote: I'm sorry- where did you ask me to give "some player opinions" until just now?
Maybe this post is accusing Dyslexicon and defending Ricochet. LINK
Long Con wrote:Come on, man, that's your proof that you've done other things this game? Like I said. Phoning it in.
Epignosis wrote:Where did I say this was proof that I've been busy? Jesus dude.

---

I've placed the above quotes/snippets in spoiler tags in case this post gets too long as a result.

Blue Points: Long Con suggests Epi's only contributions to the game so far have been to focus on Dyslexicon, which Epi refutes ("False.") As proof, Epi offers up a post of his where he asks Nutella to clarify what she meant by "pushing" in regards to the Ricochet/PopTart thing. Long Con doesn't think this is sufficient proof that Epi has done more than accuse Dyslexicon in the game so far. Epi Conflates this (intentionally?) with the idea that, in real life, he's been busy.

Orange Points: LC asks Epi who else he thinks is bad. After he gets no response to this question, he accuses LC of steering away from that particular discussion to avoid having to answer. Epi responds by saying that was the first time LC ever asked him for his thoughts on players, and then quotes a post which contains the original question ("and who else do you think is bad?")
Nah, I was posting in a hurry and misread it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:12 pm Epi, whom do you suspect as the day draws closer to ending? A couple of cases have been floated around, so I'd like to get a sense of where you stand on at least some of them. Or, if you have some insight on a different suspicion that would be cool too.
At this stage, I would be comfortable with lynching nutella, LC, or Dyslexicon.

I want to hear from nutella first.

I won't vote for LC, mind you, because I told him I would not, and unlike him, I'm going to go back on what we agreed just because he thinks the agreement was invalid. But if other people want to lynch him, knock yourselves out. He's doing the same stuff he did when he was an evil independent in Mass Effect.

I already suspected Dyslexicon and nothing has changed. Removing that role saves INH from having to find a replacement too, so bonus.

I am less enthusiastic about lynching Ricochet. If he's bad, and you lynch him, that's great, but it's more of a good guess. For example, I appreciated his point about S~V~S doing what she did to solidify credibility. The same notion crossed my mind, but it's not a notion I agree with. Still, I like that he wasn't afraid to express the thought when, if he were bad, the simplest thing to do would be to kill S~V~S and be done with it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I just read through Long Con's posts. Unless I missed one, I am the only person LC has named as a suspect. Nice job criticizing me for only accusing one person. :rolleyes:
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 46

Post by Ricochet »

timmer wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:35 pm Interesting past game meta discussions but I'm not voting for either of you at this time. Rico buddy. If you are being forced to post like that you need to put more content in it. I've seen you pot some brief thoughts in your posts here and there but it just feels like you are only doing it enough to get people of your back. What do thou think of epig and lc?
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y That's me!

Long Con is wol-fieee
Eager to lynch meee
Just on poli-cyyy
Which is just stinky

Epig is not meeee
Maybe lynched he should beeee
But only if bad-dieeee
'Cause otherwise, phooey

BUT POPPY! HOW CAN YOU CONCENTRATE WHEN WOLVES ARE JUMPING AT YOUR THROAT CONSTANTLY FOR BEING SO PRETTY AND PURE?

All you have to do is follow these steps... Say:

P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y That's me!
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Ooo LC's case on Epi is fascinating. I'm a little hesitant to buy into the "tells" from Mass Effect as he was indeed an independent rather than a mafia, but his response has been largely inadequate imo, especially with regards to the "phoning it in"/narrow focus accusation. I don't understand how that one tiny inconsequential response/request for clarification to me, which I didn't even feel merited a response let alone constituted any expression of suspicion, counts as an original contribution. It seems to be just some confusion on my wording, which for what it's worth I'll answer now since he does appear to be taking it rather seriously: I merely meant, Epi, that your post (about considering whether Rico's behavior actually indicated alignment) caused me to take a step back and reconsider that point/whether I should actually vote for him or not. I suppose "pushing" was not really the best word; I didn't really mean to imply heavy agency on your part (though no doubt there was some intent in your post to have the effect it successfully had on me) or that you were putting pressure on me specifically. I just meant to convey my thought process regarding the Rico situation and how you affected it, but I didn't use the most precise language.

Anyway, putting a vote on Epi for now. Really not getting good vibes from his responses to LC or from all the eye-rolling.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:19 pm Ooo LC's case on Epi is fascinating. I'm a little hesitant to buy into the "tells" from Mass Effect as he was indeed an independent rather than a mafia, but his response has been largely inadequate imo, especially with regards to the "phoning it in"/narrow focus accusation. I don't understand how that one tiny inconsequential response/request for clarification to me, which I didn't even feel merited a response let alone constituted any expression of suspicion, counts as an original contribution. It seems to be just some confusion on my wording, which for what it's worth I'll answer now since he does appear to be taking it rather seriously: I merely meant, Epi, that your post (about considering whether Rico's behavior actually indicated alignment) caused me to take a step back and reconsider that point/whether I should actually vote for him or not. I suppose "pushing" was not really the best word; I didn't really mean to imply heavy agency on your part (though no doubt there was some intent in your post to have the effect it successfully had on me) or that you were putting pressure on me specifically. I just meant to convey my thought process regarding the Rico situation and how you affected it, but I didn't use the most precise language.

Anyway, putting a vote on Epi for now. Really not getting good vibes from his responses to LC or from all the eye-rolling.
"Fascinating."

People amaze me.

nutella
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Care to explain your vote?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:27 pm Care to explain your vote?
No.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

You have not once given a single reason for suspecting me. I don't ever want to play with you again if you continue to do this. It's insulting.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:28 pm You have not once given a single reason for suspecting me. I don't ever want to play with you again if you continue to do this. It's insulting.
I can't believe that you would fall for Long Con's bullshit. He made up stuff in Mass Effect about me and he's making it up now. That's why.

"Pushing" is a word that makes it look like I'm responsible for your actions regarding Ricochet. I'm not. That's another reason why.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I'm not "falling" for any "bullshit." I recognize that he was incorrect about a couple things from Mass Effect here, but even when discrediting the flawed parts of his argument I found myself agreeing with many of the points he was making against you.

And I already explained the pushing thing. I did not mean to imply that much agency, but you are in a way partially responsible for my decision not to vote for him because a post that you made affected my thought process.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:37 pm I'm not "falling" for any "bullshit." I recognize that he was incorrect about a couple things from Mass Effect here, but even when discrediting the flawed parts of his argument I found myself agreeing with many of the points he was making against you.

And I already explained the pushing thing. I did not mean to imply that much agency, but you are in a way partially responsible for my decision not to vote for him because a post that you made affected my thought process.
1. He says I was bad when he called me out for being bad.

2. He says I was nervous Day 2.

3. He says I was "phoning it in."

4. He says rolling eyes are indicative of being evil.

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Either way, it's all amusing to me. If I get lynched, then one of two things will happen. Either people wise up and lynch Long Con, or Long Con (if he is good) will discover he never knows what he's talking about when it comes to me.

Although what is more likely to happen is that next time LC will congratulate himself for calling me out in Blue Velvet as bad and nervous. :rolleyes:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sorry, but you haven't convinced me on point 3 yet, and your interaction with LC has added another point or two against you. As I said, I have not gotten good vibes from the tone of your responses -- it feels like you have been caught and are trying to claw your way out. Worse, you ignored questions where answering them would have helped you defend against point 3 -- it took you way too long to give an answer for who your suspects are, and even then you did not explain them well. And now you are trying to flip the attention onto me.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Lynch me then. It's not like I've had time to devote to this anyway.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

So why do you even suspect LC? You didn't explain that one, other than saying "he's doing the same stuff he did as an evil independent in Mass Effect." Ha ha.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 16

Post by thellama73 »

I continue to apologize for my absence and vote for Rocochet. Travel for work is exhausting.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

llama vote for epignosis pls k
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella thinks she shouldn't have any attention on her.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote:Your treatment of me reminds me of Mass Effect when a) you weren't a civilian
Epignosis wrote:That's very compelling evidence against me.

Except I was not bad in Mass Effect. I was a neutral independent
A neutral independent is also not a civilian.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I moved my vote to Dyslexicon.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:03 pm
Epignosis wrote:Your treatment of me reminds me of Mass Effect when a) you weren't a civilian

I had the option to align with the civilians. I was neutral at the time. Regardless, no one ever needed me dead to win.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:03 pm I moved my vote to Dyslexicon.
Why?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:04 pm

I had the option to align with the civilians. I was neutral at the time. Regardless, no one ever needed me dead to win.
You remind me of a sailor that swallowed a clock.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:03 pm I moved my vote to Dyslexicon.
Why?
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:00 pm I already suspected Dyslexicon and nothing has changed. Removing that role saves INH from having to find a replacement too, so bonus.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

DharmaHelper wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:06 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:04 pm

You remind me of a sailor that swallowed a clock.
Semantics, you guys.

Semantics. Was the joke.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

BUT POPPY! HOW DO PEOPLE KEEP PESTERING YOU WHEN THIS WOLF ISN'T EVEN TRYING? HOW DO YOU STAY PURE AGAINST SUCH ABSURDITIES?
thellama73 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:53 pm I continue to apologize for my absence and vote for Rocochet. Travel for work is exhausting.

P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y That's me!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 1:55 pm As of Day 2, Long Con, you were wrong about me. You are making stuff up. I chose to join the bad team after Day 3. By Day 2, when you kept calling me nervous, I hadn't made up my mind, and had no reason to be nervous. I would have joined the civilians had one more Reaper been lynched by Day 3. It is inaccurate to say you were right about me on Day 2, because I hadn't yet chosen a side.
Then I must be psychic I guess.
I don't see how I phoned in Mass Effect unless you mean after Day 3 when I had chosen the Reapers and had fun channeling my inner SHODAN. If that's the parallel you are drawing, then I don't know what to tell you. During Day 2, I was playing my ass off.
You misunderstand again. When I said you're phoning it in because you're playing like Mass Effect, I didn't mean that you were phoning it in during Mass Efect. I meant you're phoning it in now because you're doing the same tells as in Mass Effect. I don't want to imply that you phoned it in during Mass Effect, you played a fine game during Mass Effect.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:08 pmLong Con is wol-fieee
Eager to lynch meee
Just on poli-cyyy
Which is just stinky
That is not an accurate portrayal of my stance. I am not eager to policy lynch you, Rico.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to play Mega Man 3.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:23 pm I'm going to play Mega Man 3.
Original NES? You know the second-controller superjump trick?
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 32

Post by G-Man »

Hang me from the gallows if you like. If there were replacements available I'd sub out. I almost certainly won't be back before the lynch.

Kid 1 woke up from her nap with a 105 degree fever, so mafia takes the back seat.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:23 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:08 pmLong Con is wol-fieee
Eager to lynch meee
Just on poli-cyyy
Which is just stinky
That is not an accurate portrayal of my stance. I am not eager to policy lynch you, Rico.
BUT POPPY! IT MUST BE FOR THE THIRD TIME ALREADY WHEN YOU POINT OUT WOLF CON'S EAGERNESS TO LYNCH YOU FOR LITTLE TO NO BASIS. HOW DO YOU STAY SO POSITIVE AND HAVE GREAT SKIN DESPITE SUCH INJUSTICE?
Long Con wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:07 am If I don't see some suspicions from Poppy that are not OMGUS/No U, then I will vote to lynch. Annoying is one thing, but annoying and wilfully unproductive... that's an ear of a different flavour.

P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y That's me!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 162
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

G-Man wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:28 pm Hang me from the gallows if you like. If there were replacements available I'd sub out. I almost certainly won't be back before the lynch.

Kid 1 woke up from her nap with a 105 degree fever, so mafia takes the back seat.
Kid 1 and I have a lot in common.

Sorry folks. I hope I can be a participant in this game soon. But right now I don't have the energy to concentrate on things.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The third time? I think you have me confused with someone else.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:36 pm The third time? I think you have me confused with someone else.
P :rolleyes: P P Y I'm P :rolleyes: ppy!
P :rolleyes: P P Y That's me!
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Ay fam like 50% of the players in this game are apparently not able to participate fully

So, a normal INH game then.

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Some questions...

@Epig, I just iso'd your posts for the word nutella, and read through them. Am I correct that your stance on nutella essentially boils down to the use of the word pushing? Have the more recent posts bolstered this in your eyes, or are things roughly the same?

@DH, you've got your vote on G-Man. He is only 1 vote off of being tied for the lynch, but one of his votes is his own self, and the other besides yours is a player asking for replacement and thus not around. I'm curious if this situation causes you to think MORE that G could be bad, or if the situation seems likely that he isn't? Where are you on G atm?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

I'm leaving Rico as my default vote for today, but only for the moment.

@LC, other than Epig, where are your thoughts? What do you think of G-Man and his self-vote? Would a bad G do that? And you had trusted Dys earlier in the game, does his vote on G sway you there?

I'm unsure of what the actual case is on G-Man, so I'm trying to figure out the votes on him and whether he would self-vote and bail as a baddie.
My siggie.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

timmer wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:10 pm Some questions...

@Epig, I just iso'd your posts for the word nutella, and read through them. Am I correct that your stance on nutella essentially boils down to the use of the word pushing? Have the more recent posts bolstered this in your eyes, or are things roughly the same?

@DH, you've got your vote on G-Man. He is only 1 vote off of being tied for the lynch, but one of his votes is his own self, and the other besides yours is a player asking for replacement and thus not around. I'm curious if this situation causes you to think MORE that G could be bad, or if the situation seems likely that he isn't? Where are you on G atm?

I don't think Dyslexicon wanting to be replaced and also having voted for G-Man has any impact. G-Man's self vote I guess gives me some pause but I'm honestly up in the air about where the hell else to vote :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I think G would be less likely to self-vote as a baddie. He wouldn't want to let down his team.

nutella looks good to me. I don't think her vote on Epi is exactly where a teammate would vote. And if Epi were good and nut were bad, I think she would steer clear of the Civ-Civ fight.

Llama is being sketchy/lazy, which is a bit annoying, and not really helpful. I feel like he has been 90% Rico-focused. Also, he was one of Sloonei's only suspicions.

Dyslexicon could be bad, I don't really know her well enough to judge. I have the feeling she's difficult to read even for those who know her very well.

Spacedaisy, no read yet.

timmer... can't nail it down, I'm going to have a quick reread of your posts.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Hmm now that Rico is voting for G-Man I don't think I want to.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

LC and Epi's exchange and Epi's responses to my own questions make me feel ok about an Epi vote so there I'll do an Epi vote.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”