73%

Total votes: 15
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 276
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

DFaraday wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:33 pm Oh wow. Good job, Sprit voters!
This is the first time DF mentions spirit in the game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Day 6]

Quin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:17 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:15 pm
boo wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:00 pm Okay, so people are still being bullheaded, so I'll just dump it. DF took his best shot and failed now anyways (suck it), so I'll make it as clear as I can:

At the time Eloh was lynched, there were two possibilities. She had a type of role (almost definitely civ, occasionally indie) that she loves, and often has in Epi games, or Tink has it and had targeted Eloh early on. I believe anyone who has played with Eloh in such a game where she had a role like that would know what was going on. I am certain DF fits the bill there. And he voted for her. He's bad. He voted for her and risked that 1) because it was a reasonable risk, lots of people wouldn't know this I imagine, 2) people who do know it don't like to bring up this style of meta-ness, 3) people who do know it are people who he wanted to NK anyways, so he got rid of them.

La was also part of that tink/Eloh group of people tink targeted. My best guess is, given the numbers, she had 1 other use and that person is already dead. Probably NKed early on. I think the reason tink has gone mia is a lack of interest given people she trusted are all dead. And maybe another possibility, but that's not important.

Anyways, la wanted to lynch DF because she knew it. I've picked it up.

As for teammates. Wilgy and quin are my top two choices. But I still want to lynch DF first, because I'm confident about him.
You honor your avatar, sir.
I feel like I've become obsolete with him around.
Don't lose your fire. You are the new generation. Old ones like him come every now and then to inspire us and show what we can still achieve, but they leave again so we can keep carrying the torch.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 126

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Day 3]

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:18 pm
i had a mysterious muscle spasm just now and voted for dfaraday by accident
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I think I'm gonna vote DF for that, for the fact I'm having a hard time reading his intentons (which scares me), and because I'm curious. Also because I want Boo to shut up about him.

votes DF
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

It reads way OTT. I strongly believe exclamation marks are among the most disingenuous of punctuations.

It's also a pretty classic example of feeling the need to say something.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Day 0]

Post by Quin »

DFaraday wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:02 pm
G-Man wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:26 pm I'm not fine with putting such a strategy together based solely on one person's preferences. If Jack wants a list, let's all submit five or six names and select the ones that appear the most. If the plan can indeed thumb the scale in our favor, then it's too important to be nonchalant about picking names.
I agree. I don't even know some of the people on Jack's list. Although I'm really not crazy about this plan, since there's every chance we could end up empowering one or more baddies, who then will immediately take out their fellow power roles. Furthermore, if Mew/Mewtwo are part of the Oceanic Six, we'll spend the game funneling points into a black hole.

I think it might be more effective to allot points this round to a group of six, as suggested, then rotate on future rounds so that other players can get powers. Granted, this strategy pretty much ensures giving Mafia powers, but it would also keep an array of civvie powers in play even if Mafia start NKing power roles.
Here was DF's stance on the allocation of evo points. He's of the opinion that giving the baddies powers is a necessary evil.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Boo's theory is nuts, but if DF is bad he gets kudos for making me interested in looking for actual evidence.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

(if he isn't I'll just quietly hide in the dark and curse the world for being so cruel)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

(I'm kind of sounding arrogant here but I'm just really amazed no one has noticed this post from DF before)
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Day 2]

Post by Quin »

DFaraday wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:01 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:08 pm RIP. Chrome ate my post. Time to retype.

Right now, I have tonal pings from both DDL and Boo though I'm unsure the direct cause. I don't think Boo is on a team with Hazelnut. I want to see where the Boo suspicion goes and see thier thoughts on having the vote lead.

I'd say put both DF and Timmer on the chopping block again for their shitty votes last cycle. Timmer's vote now has high momentum. He and Boo are probably not on a team.

Anyone wanna tie Mac and Dom, and have them fight to the death as they aren't here lol? Also now that I have some hindsight, it kinda sucks that TSP died right as he entered the game. Probably should have saved him rgardless of the alignment. Oh well, wasn't here.
Sorry, you've made me one of your top suspects because I voted for a (at the time) no-show, then in the same post propose trying to get the other no-shows out?

I'm of the belief that when it comes to voting for someone I have no suspicion of and someone who is contributing nothing to the game, voting the latter is the better option. On Day 1 I didn't have any suspicions, so I would be forcing any reason I had to vote someone.

I'm not liking Boo's Timmer vote. It feels NO U-y, and doesn't make sense coming right after his campaign against LC and Nutella. I'll go ahead and vote Boo for now.
DFaraday wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:50 pm I would be fine with voting Tink or Dom, as they haven't contributed as of yet. If Dys doesn't offer something again soon, I'd say get her out as well. Eloh at least has, although I think it's bizarre that she keeps insisting that Tink is good, when I don't see how she could know that so early in the game.
DFaraday would rather vote a no-show over someone he doesn't suspect. That's fine, but it should also mean that he'd rather vote someone he suspects over a no show. Yet here he is on Day 3 supporting lynches for no-shows when he's got a suspect in boo. He voted him yesterday. Now he's not a consideration. Why?
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 48

Post by DFaraday »

Quin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:35 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:08 pm RIP. Chrome ate my post. Time to retype.

Right now, I have tonal pings from both DDL and Boo though I'm unsure the direct cause. I don't think Boo is on a team with Hazelnut. I want to see where the Boo suspicion goes and see thier thoughts on having the vote lead.

I'd say put both DF and Timmer on the chopping block again for their shitty votes last cycle. Timmer's vote now has high momentum. He and Boo are probably not on a team.

Anyone wanna tie Mac and Dom, and have them fight to the death as they aren't here lol? Also now that I have some hindsight, it kinda sucks that TSP died right as he entered the game. Probably should have saved him rgardless of the alignment. Oh well, wasn't here.
Sorry, you've made me one of your top suspects because I voted for a (at the time) no-show, then in the same post propose trying to get the other no-shows out?

I'm of the belief that when it comes to voting for someone I have no suspicion of and someone who is contributing nothing to the game, voting the latter is the better option. On Day 1 I didn't have any suspicions, so I would be forcing any reason I had to vote someone.

I'm not liking Boo's Timmer vote. It feels NO U-y, and doesn't make sense coming right after his campaign against LC and Nutella. I'll go ahead and vote Boo for now.
DFaraday wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:50 pm I would be fine with voting Tink or Dom, as they haven't contributed as of yet. If Dys doesn't offer something again soon, I'd say get her out as well. Eloh at least has, although I think it's bizarre that she keeps insisting that Tink is good, when I don't see how she could know that so early in the game.
DFaraday would rather vote a no-show over someone he doesn't suspect. That's fine, but it should also mean that he'd rather vote someone he suspects over a no show. Yet here he is on Day 3 supporting lynches for no-shows when he's got a suspect in boo. He voted him yesterday. Now he's not a consideration. Why?
Because I'm not consistent? Most people aren't. :shrug:

I know Boo can't go into do much detail for fear of role outing and such, but I really don't know what exactly it is he thinks I know. Since Eloh was confident of Tink from Day 1, I figured her being bad was the most likely way she'd know a civ alignment.

I was going to vote Boo for leading a lynch on me, then realized I still have a potential chance, so I'm sticking with Wilgy.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Also, your logic doesn't quite track. I might be okay with lynching no-shows over people I do suspect, especially when my suspects aren't likely to be up for lynching again.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DFaraday wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:55 pm

I know Boo can't go into do much detail for fear of role outing and such, but I really don't know what exactly it is he thinks I know. Since Eloh was confident of Tink from Day 1, I figured her being bad was the most likely way she'd know a civ alignment.

I was going to vote Boo for leading a lynch on me, then realized I still have a potential chance, so I'm sticking with Wilgy.
But what happened that moved boo from earning your vote to entertaining no-posters as an option again?
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:23 pm I think I'm gonna vote DF for that, for the fact I'm having a hard time reading his intentons (which scares me), and because I'm curious. Also because I want Boo to shut up about him.

votes DF
That's what I aim for in every game. I don't like leaving meta traces.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DFaraday wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:58 pm

Also, your logic doesn't quite track. I might be okay with lynching no-shows over people I do suspect, especially when my suspects aren't likely to be up for lynching again.
This is a matter of mindset, I think. I can at least appreciate how you tackle lynches. I'm just not bound by those shackles. :nicenod:
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Quin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:59 pm

But what happened that moved boo from earning your vote to entertaining no-posters as an option again?
His Day 3 posts felt pretty sincere and tracked with what he'd said previously. I thought he jumped from his LC suspicion onto Timmer too easily, which made me suspect him, but he explained where he was at after that lynch and it made me feel a bit better about him. Lately he's really got me convinced he's civ, even though he's going after me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DFaraday wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:07 pm

His Day 3 posts felt pretty sincere and tracked with what he'd said previously. I thought he jumped from his LC suspicion onto Timmer too easily, which made me suspect him, but he explained where he was at after that lynch and it made me feel a bit better about him. Lately he's really got me convinced he's civ, even though he's going after me.
But you just said you were thinking of voting boo for leading a lynch on you :stare:
ImageImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Quin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:10 pm

But you just said you were thinking of voting boo for leading a lynch on you :stare:
I don't suspect him, I just thought my lynch was a done deal and would give a throwaway vote. Then I realized that the numbers could still swing my way, and voted someone I actually suspect.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Also, I hate to say it, but if people are insistent on trying to lynch me, I really need to let you know that you're wasting your time. It won't be a good civ outcome if I'm up for lynching.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

DFaraday wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:11 pm

I don't suspect him, I just thought my lynch was a done deal and would give a throwaway vote. Then I realized that the numbers could still swing my way, and voted someone I actually suspect.
Why would you not at least put a throwaway on someone you suspect? I am aware you did that in the end with Wilgy, but that vote wasn't a throwaway. The purpose of it being a throwaway specifically is important to me.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 145

Post by DrWilgy »

G-Man wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:25 pmLinki: I'm beginning to get weirded out by Wilgy's game-long desire to eliminate inactives. It's almost nakedly opportunistic, which provides WIFOM.
Tell me, what do you see as the worst case scenario in a game G-Man?
boo wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:00 pm Okay, so people are still being bullheaded, so I'll just dump it. DF took his best shot and failed now anyways (suck it), so I'll make it as clear as I can:

At the time Eloh was lynched, there were two possibilities. She had a type of role (almost definitely civ, occasionally indie) that she loves, and often has in Epi games, or Tink has it and had targeted Eloh early on. I believe anyone who has played with Eloh in such a game where she had a role like that would know what was going on. I am certain DF fits the bill there. And he voted for her. He's bad. He voted for her and risked that 1) because it was a reasonable risk, lots of people wouldn't know this I imagine, 2) people who do know it don't like to bring up this style of meta-ness, 3) people who do know it are people who he wanted to NK anyways, so he got rid of them.

La was also part of that tink/Eloh group of people tink targeted. My best guess is, given the numbers, she had 1 other use and that person is already dead. Probably NKed early on. I think the reason tink has gone mia is a lack of interest given people she trusted are all dead. And maybe another possibility, but that's not important.

Anyways, la wanted to lynch DF because she knew it. I've picked it up.

As for teammates. Wilgy and quin are my top two choices. But I still want to lynch DF first, because I'm confident about him.
What? I'm missing something here.
1) How did we know this about Eloh? Regarding her/Tink having a role they loved?
2) Tink targeted Eloh and Nutella?
3) Didn't Nutella find DF suspect for Sprityo interactions?

DF has been a quiet neutral in my head, but that's how he always is when civ or 3rd party. When Nutella pointed at DF
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:18 pm
This does spike my curiosity.

I'm going to have to go through this mess and fully reread DF now.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

Quin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:17 pm
DFaraday wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:11 pm

Why would you not at least put a throwaway on someone you suspect? I am aware you did that in the end with Wilgy, but that vote wasn't a throwaway. The purpose of it being a throwaway specifically is important to me.
Because I was thinking at that point that it was a done deal if nobody changed their votes, and that it wouldn't matter where I voted. I voted with purpose when I saw that I had a chance.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Just skimmed through DF, and DDL is right regarding him never interacting with Sprityo.

Is this a slip?
DFaraday wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:53 pm We've been getting kills every night up until now though. I guess Tink could have been sending kills up to this point, but it doesn't seem likely to me.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DFaraday
Money Launderer

Post by DFaraday »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:38 pm Just skimmed through DF, and DDL is right regarding him never interacting with Sprityo.

Is this a slip?
DFaraday wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:53 pm We've been getting kills every night up until now though. I guess Tink could have been sending kills up to this point, but it doesn't seem likely to me.
If I were bad, wouldn't I say "we've been sending kills"?

Seriously, don't lynch me.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guess it doesn't matter, Polls over.

Why do we wait until the last 2 hours to actually discuss?
Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 56

Post by Epignosis »

This is very boring.

No one has been lynched.

It is now Night 6.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Night 6]

Post by Quin »

spooky
ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 63

Post by MacDougall »

Quin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:07 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:29 am I think most likely scenario is a miss. Possibly whoever is Mew has a protection ability of some kind.
It could be a miss, but everyone but Tink and Dizzy were around Night 6, so it's unlikely. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Tink and Dizzy can't both be bad if this is the case, because they've both been gone for ages and night kills kept coming in after sprityo died. If it's a miss then someone posted but forgot to send in their night action.

It's very likely not an intentional miss to make us look at absentees, because again, everyone (bar the two) were here.
I meant they took a shot and missed buddy.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

G-Man wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:39 pm I think it was Nutella's overreaction to Boo's misinterpretation that conflated their spat and made Boo an easy target. Neither one wanted to back down, so it just got worse for both of them. Boo was taking it too far, which is why he drew the vote fire.
G-Man if you are Mafia I will eat a hat. Full credit to you if you are.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Quin wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:25 pm It reads way OTT. I strongly believe exclamation marks are among the most disingenuous of punctuations.

It's also a pretty classic example of feeling the need to say something.
Something about that post seems civvie to me. I think I rate DFaraday enough to think that he would be smart enough to not make that post if he were Mafia. I hate it when people say this but it's too pingy to be a real ping?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

DFaraday wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:40 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:38 pm Just skimmed through DF, and DDL is right regarding him never interacting with Sprityo.

Is this a slip?
If I were bad, wouldn't I say "we've been sending kills"?

Seriously, don't lynch me.
The only difference between sending and getting is result or achievement.

Dizzy said we'd have something. Dizzy where are you at?

Boo, please respond to my previous question for you and answer this, what is your suspicion of me based on? I saw that I was someone else you'd like to lynch.
Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Guys

Vote me plz
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

It's based on stuff. And some things. If I was gunning for you yet, you'd know why. Till then, I'll hold onto it.

I've said my piece on what I have to say about Eloh and tink and la and why it all comes together for why DF needs to go.

His survival hasn't changed my mind, I would like to try again. A fully evolved baddie surviving a lynch wouldn't surprise me at all.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Imo someone surviving a lynch just makes them more likely bad.

Unless it's a civ role that passively tanks a lynch, which is possible but pretty op.

Or we have a civ governor who made a terrible decision.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

boo wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:44 am It's based on stuff. And some things. If I was gunning for you yet, you'd know why. Till then, I'll hold onto it.

I've said my piece on what I have to say about Eloh and tink and la and why it all comes together for why DF needs to go.

His survival hasn't changed my mind, I would like to try again. A fully evolved baddie surviving a lynch wouldn't surprise me at all.
Why though? The only reason I'd see for holding information would be if there were too many variables.

But why? It seems that you are working soley on . Is the a specific Hazlenut post that you can point out to me?

I agree with bolded.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:40 am Guys

Vote me plz
Y tho?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:49 amOr we have a civ governor who made a terrible decision.
Explain.
Image Image Image
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 84
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

He knew he was going to survive, it wasn't a pardon.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
Neverwhere
The Mark
Posts in topic: 57

Post by Neverwhere »

Yeah the fact the Faraday survived makes me want to lynch him again.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

boo wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:29 am He knew he was going to survive, it wasn't a pardon.
DFaraday wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:14 pm Also, I hate to say it, but if people are insistent on trying to lynch me, I really need to let you know that you're wasting your time. It won't be a good civ outcome if I'm up for lynching.
Boo is right, DF knew this was going to happen.
Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:26 am

Vote me plz
Y tho?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:49 amOr we have a civ governor who made a terrible decision.
Explain.
Because I want to evolve.

Because we learned nothing and gave mafia an extra night kill.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Well it does look like DF wasn't defending himself that hard.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:41 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:26 am

Vote me plz
Y tho?
Explain.
Because I want to evolve.

Because we learned nothing and gave mafia an extra night kill.
Answers are always so short and sweet with you DDL.
Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I believe in being practical.
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

So I am not familiar with a lot of mafia yet. What could have happened that Faraday was saved last night?

Would this be indicative of him being civ or him being mafia and having the ability to save himself? Or him being mafia and a team member being able to save him?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

It is also possible that DFaraday is either town or Mewtwo and also absorbed the night kill last night.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Neverwhere, you voted DF yesterday without so much as a post during the day. Why?
ImageImageImageImage
Neverwhere
The Mark

Re: Pokemon Mafia [Night 5]

Post by Neverwhere »

Neverwhere wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2017 6:07 pm Reading back over my own posts, I'm inclined to side with boo and say I'd be interested in a DFaraday lynch. I remember reading back through Sprityos posts Mac and DFaraday stood out as people sprit was possibly defensive of.

Sorry I had class till late yesterday and then woke up at 2.30 am and thought fuck I didn't vote.

Don't tell me I'm not commited. I got up in the middle of the night purely to vote and go back to sleep. lol

But yeah, my quoted post. Mainly this. I don't really have a whole lot to go on with anyone in this game. I have a feeling it has a lot to do with lower post counts.
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

Actually, Faraday being the independent would make a lot of sense in this situation. If he is in fact not mafia, I think someone is playing a really good fucking game. I need to re read everyone.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:26 pm It is also possible that DFaraday is either town or Mewtwo and also absorbed the night kill last night.
Is he immortal in your head Quin?
Image Image Image
Neverwhere
The Mark

Post by Neverwhere »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:19 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:26 pm It is also possible that DFaraday is either town or Mewtwo and also absorbed the night kill last night.
Is he immortal in your head Quin?
Why poking fun?

Return to “Previous Side Missions”