TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dom wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:52 pm "Cecil is alive, Elo is Kevin"

This is the part where I'm like...

Ok cool but where the hell did that come from?
The posts for starting today suggests that Elo might have been Hiram. Which I guess works too.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 8
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Making me the spectator vote option is the only way you'll ever lynch me. :noble:
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 209

Post by speedchuck »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:56 pm

Tony had the theory. Wilgy seems to have confirmed it. Then we got a message from Cecil overnight, suggesting Cecil is still alive.

It could be a massive team trick and Tony and Wilgy could be allies who know they get the power of Cecil after Cecil died, this is possible.
sprityo wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:55 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:54 pm I guess I get the arguments that there's no way Eloh had time to write the Cecil posts.
this, i can agree with
And like that, I'm mostly convinced.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 377

Post by Dom »

sprityo wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:02 pm What i find interesting of the night results is Tamika killing timmer

what do we think of this considering the only person really gunning for timmer was Dom yesterday

I do not believe Dom to be Tamika
I'm not.

Tony had the theory. Wilgy seems to have confirmed it. Then we got a message from Cecil overnight, suggesting Cecil is still alive.

It could be a massive team trick and Tony and Wilgy could be allies who know they get the power of Cecil after Cecil died, this is possible.
so what does that mean for tony?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 209

Post by speedchuck »

Dom wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:13 pm

It looks better, but not great. TSP could have (if I remember correctly) been on either mafia team. Now if he's mafia, he'd have to be on the politicians I think. And the politician argument for TSP was weaker than the Strex argument. But it was there.

I'll have to go back and look, and that sounds like a Monday thing.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 483

Post by Golden »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:06 pm Making me the spectator vote option is the only way you'll ever lynch me. :noble:
I'm still mad about "I just checked in at the airport lounge"...
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 119

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:46 pm Implications

Cecil is alive, Elo is Kevin
Dom was not teamed with Elo, so is not StrexCorp
Tony had good reason to suspect that Elo was not Cecil. Needs analysis on what those reasons could be.

With timmer dead and Quin not off the poll, the pool of people I actually suspect and can vote for has dwindled significantly.
I didn't notice. Neat.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:46 pm Implications

Cecil is alive, Elo is Kevin
Dom was not teamed with Elo, so is not StrexCorp
Tony had good reason to suspect that Elo was not Cecil. Needs analysis on what those reasons could be.

With timmer dead and Quin not off the poll, the pool of people I actually suspect and can vote for has dwindled significantly.
Kevin could also be writing Cecil host posts.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:13 pmso what does that mean for tony?
For me, it means, I need time (or someone else with time) to figure out the viable reasons for Tony to know that Elo wasn't Cecil. I don't want to presume it means Tony is town (he could be politician still?) but I'm also not going to rush in to revote him when he could be providing evidence of his towniness.

linki @quin - I agree, at least that he could have inherited it today. In such a situation, Tony and DrWilgy would have to be the remaining two StrexCorp indulging in a bold play, no?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

speedchuck wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:16 pm

It looks better, but not great. TSP could have (if I remember correctly) been on either mafia team. Now if he's mafia, he'd have to be on the politicians I think. And the politician argument for TSP was weaker than the Strex argument. But it was there.

I think the politician argument was stronger. He spent so much time trying to prove he wasn't Marcus, that doesn't prove he isn't a politician.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:20 pm
For me, it means, I need time (or someone else with time) to figure out the viable reasons for Tony to know that Elo wasn't Cecil. I don't want to presume it means Tony is town (he could be politician still?) but I'm also not going to rush in to revote him when he could be providing evidence of his towniness.

linki @quin - I agree, at least that he could have inherited it today. In such a situation, Tony and DrWilgy would have to be the remaining two StrexCorp indulging in a bold play, no?
I'm not 100 percent filled in with the Tony/Wilgy relationship, but I'd call something like that unlikely this early in the game.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Could it be because he was on her team?

I'm missing hte nuances of this argument. Could Tony have known because they're teammates and he wanted to get some cred?
Golden wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:27 pm

I think the politician argument was stronger. He spent so much time trying to prove he wasn't Marcus, that doesn't prove he isn't a politician.
Can you explain why?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Post by insertnamehere »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:01 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:55 pm Coincidentally, how do people feel about sprityo and INH?
General consensus:
INH is probably mafia.
Spirtyo probably isn't.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm still tossing around whether I think the entire tape is being written by the one person, or if it's a mix of nijuu flavour and Cecil input. I wanted to compare syntax between tapes.
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:33 pm

I'm not 100 percent filled in with the Tony/Wilgy relationship, but I'd call something like that unlikely this early in the game.
I agree. I'd be fairly surprised if they would take such a bold approach given Tony is at risk of lynching and it would only have the potential to expose Wilgy and end their game. So I think it much more likely that Tony is good or politician.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:41 pm I'm still tossing around whether I think the entire tape is being written by the one person, or if it's a mix of nijuu flavour and Cecil input. I wanted to compare syntax between tapes.
Ninja's colour is pinkish purple. I assume she is writing none of the black part.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:35 pm

I'm missing hte nuances of this argument. Could Tony have known because they're teammates and he wanted to get some cred?

Can you explain why?
If Tony was on Elo's team, why did he get her lynched? He seemed to control that lynch onto Elo, no?

Also, again, the reason why I don't think Tony is on that team is because of how much time he spent trying to prove he was not on that team (as opposed to trying to prove that he wasn't bad). I voted him yesterday precisely because that's the way I felt about his game to date, that he was fixated on proving he wasn't on one particular team, and any LD statements around that, that go with it.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:42 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:41 pm I'm still tossing around whether I think the entire tape is being written by the one person, or if it's a mix of nijuu flavour and Cecil input. I wanted to compare syntax between tapes.
Ninja's colour is pinkish purple. I assume she is writing none of the black part.
If the whole tape is by one person, then I would be shocked if Eloh had the time to write the tapes before she died. It also concerns me that she knew that the vote mechanics would be changed on Day 3. She could have just made that whole thing up, but that's not something I think she'd do.

I don't imagine there's any way to confirm that the fourth votes were ever actually discounted, is there?
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:46 pm
If the whole tape is by one person, then I would be shocked if Eloh had the time to write the tapes before she died. It also concerns me that she knew that the vote mechanics would be changed on Day 3. She could have just made that whole thing up, but that's not something I think she'd do.

I don't imagine there's any way to confirm that the fourth votes were ever actually discounted, is there?
None at all. Ninja refused to answer any questions related to it. The only place it is mentioned in a ninja post is in BLACK writing. My guess is it was Wilgy messing with our heads. It seems like something he would do.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

insertnamehere wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:38 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:55 pm Coincidentally, how do people feel about sprityo and INH?
General consensus:
INH is probably mafia.
Spirtyo probably isn't.
Cause maybe Rico knows something and can't / won't tell up.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Elo didn't mention it before that message, did she? If she did... that's pretty important information.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:48 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:46 pm

None at all. Ninja refused to answer any questions related to it. The only place it is mentioned in a ninja post is in BLACK writing. My guess is it was Wilgy messing with our heads. It seems like something he would do.
I have absolutely no doubt that making everyone believe in a fake mechanic is something Wilgy would do. :suspish:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:49 pm Elo didn't mention it before that message, did she? If she did... that's pretty important information.
Nothing stands out.
ImageImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:48 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:38 pm
General consensus:
INH is probably mafia.
Spirtyo probably isn't.
Cause maybe Rico knows something and can't / won't tell up.
I'll be honest. I really thought Elo was scum. She was at the bottom of my goddamn rainbow list, for Pete's sake. I was the one who brought her name up in the thread, and poked Sprityo into voting alongside me against her.

So, the Cecil message implying she was really Hiram feels like vindication on a certain level.

I'd like for Rico to explain, if he chose to, why if I was the FOW, I would lead a lynch against my teammate, who would then flip civ and gain me no civ cred.

It's incredibly annoying for your main accuser to literally refuse to ever elaborate on their suspicion of you, and yet still have people taking their word over yours.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

insertnamehere wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:00 amSo, the Cecil message implying she was really Hiram feels like vindication on a certain level.
Wait, what? Hiram? Why?
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:05 pm

The posts for starting today suggests that Elo might have been Hiram. Which I guess works too.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Damn, I missed that. We had been presuming Kevin. That shakes things up slightly...

I see no reason for Tony to theorise Elo was Kevin, and be lying about that theory, if he was a Politician. If Elo was actually Hiram despite Tony's theorem, this would go so far as to suggest to me Tony would be on neither team...

But why would it be Hiram not Kevin?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:44 pm
Dom wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:35 pm

Can you explain why?
If Tony was on Elo's team, why did he get her lynched? He seemed to control that lynch onto Elo, no?

Also, again, the reason why I don't think Tony is on that team is because of how much time he spent trying to prove he was not on that team (as opposed to trying to prove that he wasn't bad). I voted him yesterday precisely because that's the way I felt about his game to date, that he was fixated on proving he wasn't on one particular team, and any LD statements around that, that go with it.
That makes sense.
What points to him being a politician or is it just because he's acted so ridiculously suspicious?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Should we trust the broadcast blindly?
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 107

Post by DrWilgy »

*Lightning strikes, and a journal falls off a bookshelf. The Wind blows it open revealing to be the late doctors personal diary. You swear that there was nothing in these pages when cleaning up after his death... but here there is text... text written in red, but in a familiar voice.*

Dear Diary,

What a feeling, I feel somewhat sick, and somewhat lost. I have little memory of what has recently happened.

Lately TSP has been talking of me. I do not know how he came to these conclusions. Somewhat rude to talk about others if I say so myself. What a baddie.

JoH's reaction to Eloh's death is so peculiar. Its almost as if he didn't bkther to read Eloh's alignment. Odd now that more info on Cecil is in play.

Until next time diary, thank you for keeping my secrets.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Golden wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:04 am Damn, I missed that. We had been presuming Kevin. That shakes things up slightly...

I see no reason for Tony to theorise Elo was Kevin, and be lying about that theory, if he was a Politician. If Elo was actually Hiram despite Tony's theorem, this would go so far as to suggest to me Tony would be on neither team...

But why would it be Hiram not Kevin?
IDK. Falsifying identification papers or whatever.

@Dom I'll have to reread the broadcast. I don't see why the ID would be hidden for just one night either way so there could be more than meets the eye here.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:09 am Should we trust the broadcast blindly?
No, but I think we should discuss circumstances in which it might not be trustworthy, rather than dismissing it completely. We have two separate reasons to believe it's veracity - Tony's belief that Elo wasn't Cecil came before there was a further broadcast, and then there was a further broadcast. We also have reason to believe Tony isn't solely making this up with a power that enables him to, because Wilgy's conduct has been consistent with Tony's initial theory.

@Wilgy - an interesting point re Jack. He was the one that completely missed she flipped good?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

inh is the only person left who I am not actively reading as town. I must be wrong about at least one person (although I note the possibility that we are down to two baddies if nutella, elo and timmer were all bad).
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:10 am *Lightning strikes, and a journal falls off a bookshelf. The Wind blows it open revealing to be the late doctors personal diary. You swear that there was nothing in these pages when cleaning up after his death... but here there is text... text written in red, but in a familiar voice.*

Dear Diary,

What a feeling, I feel somewhat sick, and somewhat lost. I have little memory of what has recently happened.

Lately TSP has been talking of me. I do not know how he came to these conclusions. Somewhat rude to talk about others if I say so myself. What a baddie.

JoH's reaction to Eloh's death is so peculiar. Its almost as if he didn't bkther to read Eloh's alignment. Odd now that more info on Cecil is in play.

I noticed that, found it slightly suspicious, and then remembered that the SMaf silenced Jack d2 and Jack would never allow himself to be silenced. The forced vote could get faked if he were a politician, I guess.

Pretty easy way to find out who died - anyone silenced today?
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

My biggest problem with inh right now is he seems stuck in 'here is why the case against me is bad' instead of 'here is why I'm good' or just getting on and solving the game.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Who is cursed? Wilgy?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Golden wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:12 am
Dom wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:09 am Should we trust the broadcast blindly?
No, but I think we should discuss circumstances in which it might not be trustworthy, rather than dismissing it completely. We have two separate reasons to believe it's veracity - Tony's belief that Elo wasn't Cecil came before there was a further broadcast, and then there was a further broadcast. We also have reason to believe Tony isn't solely making this up with a power that enables him to, because Wilgy's conduct has been consistent with Tony's initial theory.

@Wilgy - an interesting point re Jack. He was the one that completely missed she flipped good?
I agree. Just wanted to bring that possibility up explicitly.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Epignosis hasn't posted.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Dom wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:18 am Epignosis hasn't posted.
I definitely saw him floating around too. So seems likely.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

If someone is silenced, then Elo wasn't Kevin.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*You flip through Wilgy's journal and feel a ghostly chill. More words appear as you read your deceased friends memoirs*

Dear Diary,

I think I should tell Golden, "Yes!" In regards to his questions. Don't let me forget.

I still don't think Nutella was bad. She seemed good to me.

I'd hope that Kevin doesn't have Cecil power, and what I'd like to think is that Hiram's ability is "choose a target, you will appear as that person when investigated if you die." It being Cecil as the flip is interesting considering a certain auction item... oh well, no spoilers in this journal of mine. Isn't that right Ms. Cardinal?

Until next time journal.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Dom wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:20 am If someone is silenced, then Elo wasn't Kevin.
That's the idea.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I don't understand how on Day 4 people have all of this knowledge.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Wilgy made two non-cursed posts before starting the diary schtik.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Golden wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:04 pm timmer seems like a reasonable kill choice for any townie.
Agreed.
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:05 pm

But Eloh was suspicious for ignoring the case on LC (much like Epi). Wouldn't make sense for her to be a politician. The Hiram accusation does not sit well with me.

Disagree. It is reasonable to clear yourself of being Marcus if presented with the opportunity.

Tying the LC/INH vote minutes before day's end when LC had yet to vote, nearly saving a Strexmaf member, is far and away the most suspicious thing about Tony.

If we can prove Eloh is bad, that would make me feel much better about Tony.

That said, since Tamika's secret appears to have been a nightkill, I can't help but notice the most pro-town Tony can be is the tan jacket man.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*The memoir of a dead man continues*

Oh! Diary,

I amost foegot, TSP said the darnest thing,
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:23 am
Dom wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:20 am If someone is silenced, then Elo wasn't Kevin.
That's the idea.
A baddie teammate would be wise to fake a silence today. Isn't that right epignosis... is what I would say to epi if this wasn't a diary entry.

*the pages begin to flip as if wind is blowing them... you hear a gasping for air... it's you gasping for air, but you feel fine... the journal closes and the power goes out.

You hear breathing.

It is not your own.

You can't breath.

He... was...

Most definitely a doctor...*
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*A ghostly voice responds to Dom*
Dom wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:26 am Wilgy made two non-cursed posts before starting the diary schtik.
Even dead men make mistakes...

Ha...

Ha...

Hahaha....

*Wilgy doesn't do well as a spooky ghost*
Image Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:10 am *Lightning strikes, and a journal falls off a bookshelf. The Wind blows it open revealing to be the late doctors personal diary. You swear that there was nothing in these pages when cleaning up after his death... but here there is text... text written in red, but in a familiar voice.*

Dear Diary,

I didn't.

I don't know the theme at all and saw the white/purple haired person that Eloh flipped as and assumed they were the white/purple haired teammate (Marcus) from the front page.

Went to check what Cecil's power was from the front page and realized I had it wrong.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

If Epi doesn't post today, for me this probably all but clears Tony. I am unlikely to vote for him again.
I won't vote Wilgy
I'm unlikely to vote Quin, although I'll guarantee it if I'm not on the poll tomorrow.
I'm very high on speedchuck and can't see myself voting for him. Well done if he's fooling me.

sprityo, epignosis, boomslang and dom all feel good to me right now. This is the tier of people who I feel are contributing in a townie manner but chances are at least one of them has me fooled, especially given I'll take Wilgy's word for it that nutella wasn't bad.

That leaves me with Jack - someone I didn't trust on day one at all but who, somehow, pulled me back in after he was silenced. Wilgy's point on his reaction to Elo's death as a potential slip holds real weight, and I don't have particular difficulty with the idea that his 'forced vote' could be a sham.

Then there's inh and rico, both of whom can only be described as unreadable (to me). I've had no active reason to suspect either of them, but both were certainly aware enough of rico's curse to be on the politician team. If Jack was a politician, it might even be more persuasive that rico could be as well... might they have targeted each other for funsies?

My vote is likely to go to one of those three today, with the four in the earlier category being names I'm open to if a convincing argument is made, but that as of right now I really don't feel are bad.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:28 am *The memoir of a dead man continues*

Oh! Diary,

I amost foegot, TSP said the darnest thing,
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:23 am
That's the idea.
A baddie teammate would be wise to fake a silence today. Isn't that right epignosis... is what I would say to epi if this wasn't a diary entry.

*the pages begin to flip as if wind is blowing them... you hear a gasping for air... it's you gasping for air, but you feel fine... the journal closes and the power goes out.

You hear breathing.

It is not your own.

You can't breath.

He... was...

Most definitely a doctor...*
:flamed:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”