Posts in topic: 107

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [NIGHT 5]

Post by DrWilgy »

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

It is dark.

I feel fright.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 198
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

We've got until tonight afterall, let's just take a breather from the game until blooper gets back
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 377

Post by Dom »

It was an entertaining night for US politics. :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dom wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:33 am It was an entertaining night for US politics. :D
Not entertaining enough.
Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 119

Post by insertnamehere »

Hello darkness, my old friend...

I've come to talk with you again...
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Oh right, one of us is dying in a few hours
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat

Post by sprityo »

Blooper, can you update the dead/live list once the day starts?
Banners:
ImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

let's all dance until the sun rises :dance:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 82
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Sorry for the delay - we got in later than expected and are out with friends. Post later tonight! Talk amongst yourselves.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

TSP is not the Man in the Tan Jacket. Y'all barking up the wrong tree with that.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*leans in slowly*

SEX!
Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:18 pm *leans in slowly*

SEX!
Male.
Boomslang wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:09 pm TSP is not the Man in the Tan Jacket. Y'all barking up the wrong tree with that.
Proof?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Boomslang is claiming it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

2-3 days after we all decided it to be true and after his was almost lynched.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 37

Post by Boomslang »

Wait for it.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Re: Welcome to Night Vale [POLLS]

Post by nijuukyugou »

Who is a true Night Vale Scorpion?
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

nutella
No votes
Voters: None
DFaraday
No votes
Lorab
No votes
timmer
No votes
Golden
67%
Voters: Quin, DrWilgy, Dom, sprityo, TonyStarkPrime, speedchuck, insertnamehere, Boomslang
Vompatti (host, non, mod, dead)
33%
Voters: nutella, Jackofhearts2005, JaggedJimmyJay, nijuukyugou
Total votes: 12
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [DAY 6]

Post by nijuukyugou »

Ah, Homecoming! It truly is one of my favorite times of the year, and I'm so glad we've avoided the scandals and traumas of past years to bring it back to our humble town once again. I'm so excited to talk to my mother again and update her on everything, as well as chat with some old chums about what we've been up to for the past year. Well, I guess only I'll be updating them, as they cannot update me on their lives, seeing as they have no lives to update me on.

I'm also happy to see that Intern Golden has been chosen by the School Board to come back for the alumni reception! It'll be a shame to see him go again after the festivities are over, but we know that he'll be back next year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and so on, to join in on the fun.

This year's Homecoming is even more exciting because of the Intern Relay. You do remember the Intern Relay, don't you? Yep, it's still happening. Ah, and it appears the remaining interns are decorating the field in grand Homecoming fashion. Be careful on that ladder, Intern TonyStarkPrime! You still need your legs for the next round!

Huh. Listeners, TonyStarkPrime seems to have grown an extra set of legs. No, wait - two extra sets--three--four sets of legs. Ewwwww. Tony, did you pull out the multiplying ladder? That's for custodial use, only! When will they ever learn to listen to directions? Too bad.

Intern TonyStarkPrime has been killed by the Man in the Tan Jacket.

Intern Golden has been resurrected for Homecoming. He may post on Day 6, but will go back to the land of the not-so-living afterwards.

You have until 10PM EST SUNDAY to search out the evils plaguing Night Vale.

nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Listeners, another tape:

Listeners, i come to you with excellent news. I feel that station management's mood is starting to improve as this intern relay is coming to a close. I do not know how much longer i will be able to participate in the relay, but i have the utmost belief in all the other interns and our wonderful city of Night Vale.

I do have to say, i have not had this much fun since i was forcibly indoctrinated into that cult a years back.

Now that station management's mood is better, it is time i finally go figure out who has been broadcasting from the radio station. I do not know what i will find. Perhaps a white ninja squid, we did have a bad breakout of those last month.

I urge everyone to keep an eye on intern Sprityo and intern Boomslang, and until you awake to the screams of your loved ones, goodnight Night Vale, goodnight.

Huh? What was that? Sorry - I was distracted by this adorable puppy that just walked into the studio! Who's a good boy?
Golden
The Coward
Posts in topic: 483

Post by Golden »

Hey peeps!

Today would have been really great for me to post, but tomorrow not so much. I'll do whatever we can.

My guess is Tan Jacket got the kill because Eloh was, in fact, Kevin0 Strex is probably dead. Epi's analysis about timmer being Eloh's teammate pretty much confirms, in hindsight, that he wasn't.

Given Tony wasn't Tan Jacket but was happy to let it be believed that he was, I'm wondering if he is a politician after all - perhaps Hiram McDaniels. Some notes to look back on include his reaction to Cecil thinking Hiram was Elo (it was fairly nonchalant all things considered). Very decent chance we're down to just one left.

By the way, I hope you're all paying attention to the videos that play after each person's death. There's some real benefit to looking at those. Particularly mine, although I'm guessing since you rezzed me you are all pretty convinced about my civvieness already, and clearly I'm not the Tan Man.

I tend to believe Boomslang wouldn't be so frank if he was a threat to the town, so the best place to hit today may well be the idea that all we have to do is catch one politician and we're done.

PS, great work on the split plan. I was sitting there silently thinking 'why can't they pick one, surely Marcus will make sure it ain't him that dies'. But you all had epi cornered with two days of silence in a row etc etc, and is it played out I think it became apparent how it was going down. Well done in particular to dom and quin, you nailed it with the way you played it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Canucklehead wrote:Civ Golden is a hurricane of self-assurance.
G-Man wrote: Coward
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

While I try to find where this adorable puppy came from, I bring you the double weather:

Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Oops, I forgot I'm still dead. Sorry peoples!
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

So, here's my starting point before doing any work.

Does anyone have any reason to believe that Tony knew about the various curses? I've lost that list.

Sprityo had reason to kill me. I was after him as politician in a big way towards the end.

I had begun to link speedchuck to elo, but obviously that's bunk now. Speed has felt town all game, but I need to have a good look to see if there's any reason he can be ruled out.

Insertnamehere has felt very genuine to me this game. One of the most genuine aspects of his case was his plea for why he was not Elo's teammate. Epi ignored it at the time, well now we know why, but it still felt genuine to me. It did not feel like someone who was using a piece of common wisdom he knew was false to his advantage. It's still worth revisiting though.

Ricochet never really felt like a politician. The curses on him felt unlikely and most of his existing effort felt like he was trying to catch the politicians. He knows about the curses and can't be entirely ruled out, but he seems unlikely.

Dom feels town through and through, but I really need to look back again to his overall interactions. I'm not sure it's impossible for him to be politician.

Doc is town. Boom just gave us every reason to not see him as politician. Quin used to be Neverwhere - if Tony didn't know about the curses, Neverwhere certainly didn't, and Timmer wasn't around... well, then, Quin is lock cleared.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Blooper, do I get a vote?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 209

Post by speedchuck »

Golden wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:00 am I tend to believe Boomslang wouldn't be so frank if he was a threat to the town, so the best place to hit today may well be the idea that all we have to do is catch one politician and we're done.
I mean, I'm fine with catching the politician today, but from what I can tell, it looks like the Tan Man inherited the Strex kill. So even if we don't have the politicians all eliminated by tomorrow, we should probably do something about it
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Well... that was unexpected. Fun game with all of you, I hope to play with you all again.
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:20 am
Golden wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:00 am I tend to believe Boomslang wouldn't be so frank if he was a threat to the town, so the best place to hit today may well be the idea that all we have to do is catch one politician and we're done.
I mean, I'm fine with catching the politician today, but from what I can tell, it looks like the Tan Man inherited the Strex kill. So even if we don't have the politicians all eliminated by tomorrow, we should probably do something about it
There's nothing about having a kill that is inherently anti-town. If Tan Jacket wants to help us kill politicians, great! Win condition is more important, and I tend to think Boom would have been less overt if his win condition wasn't aligned with ours.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm not cursed y'all. May as well let that be known. If nobody is cursed that could mean TSP was the Old Hag.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:08 am So, here's my starting point before doing any work.

Does anyone have any reason to believe that Tony knew about the various curses? I've lost that list.

Sprityo had reason to kill me. I was after him as politician in a big way towards the end.

I had begun to link speedchuck to elo, but obviously that's bunk now. Speed has felt town all game, but I need to have a good look to see if there's any reason he can be ruled out.

Insertnamehere has felt very genuine to me this game. One of the most genuine aspects of his case was his plea for why he was not Elo's teammate. Epi ignored it at the time, well now we know why, but it still felt genuine to me. It did not feel like someone who was using a piece of common wisdom he knew was false to his advantage. It's still worth revisiting though.

Ricochet never really felt like a politician. The curses on him felt unlikely and most of his existing effort felt like he was trying to catch the politicians. He knows about the curses and can't be entirely ruled out, but he seems unlikely.

Dom feels town through and through, but I really need to look back again to his overall interactions. I'm not sure it's impossible for him to be politician.

Doc is town. Boom just gave us every reason to not see him as politician. Quin used to be Neverwhere - if Tony didn't know about the curses, Neverwhere certainly didn't, and Timmer wasn't around... well, then, Quin is lock cleared.
I sub in and everybody's so gung-ho to town clear me. Gee whiz. :goofp:
ImageImageImageImage
Golden
The Coward

Post by Golden »

Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:36 am I'm not cursed y'all. May as well let that be known. If nobody is cursed that could mean TSP was the Old Hag.
He died after he had the chance to use an action.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmph

*flips through adult magazine*
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Golden wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:48 am
Quin wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:36 am I'm not cursed y'all. May as well let that be known. If nobody is cursed that could mean TSP was the Old Hag.
He died after he had the chance to use an action.
Yeah, but I don't want to assume that his role would go through if he died the same night.
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 170

Post by Ricochet »

Boomslang wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:09 pm TSP is not the Man in the Tan Jacket. Y'all barking up the wrong tree with that.

Golden
The Coward

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by Golden »

insertnamehere wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:48 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:40 pm
insertnamehere wrote: Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:35 pm Epi, for the second time, can you verbalize your stance on me? I asked you yesterday, and you completely brushed me off.

I'd extend that question to everyone who has bandied about my name. Give me a case or some substance to respond to at least.

Imma gonna ISO Epi.
I think you and your team cursed Ricochet. I know people want to write off the Poppy business, but I came in here at one point to say exactly what Ricochet had already said regarding the curse. Someone who played Blue Velvet is on the cursing team. I sure as hell didn't curse Rico with that nonsense, and Long Con didn't. I think you did. It's that simple. Is it a sexy case? No. But it doesn't have to be sexy to be right.

Protip: Next time pick a curse nobody can link you to. Ask your teammate Jack for suggestions. :rolleyes:
So, you think someone who was in BV must be on the cursing team. LC was in Blue Velvet. So was Speedchuck, Wilgy, Timmer, Sprityo, and of course Ricochet.

Assuming that LC wasn't the one who told Faceless Old Lady what to curse Rico with, why does it have to be me and not one of the many other people involved in that game?
Doing a quick inh iso. It's posts like this that make me think it's not inh. If he is a politician, his level of off the cuff obfuscation is commendable. The idea of faking the misunderstanding of LC being on the same team as the curser seems... well, elaborate. It can't be ruled out, but it doesn't seem likely. But I'll return to the iso when I can.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

The Man in the Tan Jacket
Hiram McDaniels

Kevin
Cecil Palmer

Kevin
Cecil Palmer
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Ricochet wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:01 am

I'm not as convinced as you are.
I didn't see a curse yesterday... and quin looks cursed today? Maybe wilgy?
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

The only two people I have available for the Woman is Ricochet and Speedchuck
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Assuming Boomslang is Tan Man
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I have four posisble civ roles for INH
And I have six possible civ roles for speedchuck
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Ricochet-- why is INH the Woman with No Face?

Speedchuck-- who is bad and why?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dom wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:59 am
Ricochet wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:01 am

I'm not as convinced as you are.
I'm not cursed. Might be Wilgy with his NSFW talk.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

I thought it was weird that the first thing you said was that you weren't cursed :p
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Do we think Boom is tan man?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Dom wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:59 am I'm not as convinced as you are.
Dom wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:33 am respond with the rainbow face if you can't quote people
Dom wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:02 am The only two people I have available for the Woman is Ricochet and Speedchuck
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dom wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:02 am The only two people I have available for the Woman is Ricochet and Speedchuck
Dom wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:32 am Ricochet-- why is INH the Woman with No Face?

Speedchuck-- who is bad and why?
ImageImage
ImageImage
Ricochet wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:36 am P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y I'm Poppy!
P O P P Y That's me!
nijuukyugou wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:15 pm
Epignosis
insertnamehere
Long Con
speedchuck
sprityo
timmer
These men all knew Pop-pyyyy
One is clearly bad-dieeee
'Cause they won't let me be freeee
And keep stalking me
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Hmph.

Scruffy knows what we should do, but no one ever ask ol' Scruffy. We'll need to lynch the emotion poster or life will continue like this forever.
Image Image Image
insertnamehere
Made Man

Post by insertnamehere »

I'm not cursed either.

Is it possible that TSP was the FOW, and Hiram McDaniels is still out there? Nobody's vote has been forced for a while, right, so Glow Cloud's off the table.

My fairly simple goal for today is to try and identify the former Politicians, ISO 'em, and lynch the person who seems the scummiest based on the interactions.

Who's with me?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA

Image Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Hey, boom. Do you think the game would end if we lynched the last politician today?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: Welcome to Night Vale Mafia [NIGHT 4]

Post by speedchuck »

Updating ISOs
speedchuck wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:42 am Sprit was not that useful D1.

Possible w/w with Boomslang on D1 interactions.

D2 Sprit stayed outside of the Dom/Golden spat and said he saw the lynch as a choice between them. Possibly a way to narrow the lynch to two non-teammates. Does suggest moving away from it in the same post, though.

Did vote LC, and decently early. Almost impossible that Sprit is a Strex

Is pro-INH on day 3. Seems to legitimately be a conclusion he came to. Doubt he would go pretend to ISOread INH as a teammate unless prompted.

Anti-epi around the same time

Soft defense of TSP. Votes for Eloh. Expresses distaste for the TSP lynch, blames it on a gut feeling.

While I don't know Sprit's stance on post gimmicks and cursing people to use them, I do know him. The emotional outburst at Jack on D1, and the vote for Rico... I suspect those are 100% genuine.
I've seen more than one Spritsplosion in my time.

Upon ISO, I cannot condone a vote on Sprit. He's not strex, and if Eloh is the dragon, he's probably not politicians. I doubt w/w with INH.

If he's doing weird thing with the Eloh vote, I guess Boomslang could be politician with him, but I find it very unlikely.

Moderate townread.
Sprit looks worse now. Voted for Eloh. Complained about the TSP lynch. Possible he knew what the plan was for the Tan Man claim.
That removes my biggest barrier to him being politician.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:24 pm Neverwhere posted a bit D1, but said nothing of any value. No content. Sad!

Voted Made, while claiming it was for crappy reasons.

Spent a couple of posts on D2 excusing her D1 actions.

Doesn't think Roci is scum because of posting gimmick. Doesn't see a scum motive.

Gets replaced. Neverwhere's lack of content makes Boomslang look worse for the way he pushed at her I think.

QUIN TIME

High effort analysis of the werid TSP/Eloh lynch. Quin misunderstands how the Glow cloud works.

Gives a good theory about Eloh not having time to write the posts.

Asks if Rico is cursed. Beginning to doubt that Quin could be a politician. :P I don't think he'd go for this much wine. Could be wrong.

Golden, how is Quin outed as confirmed town?

Quin makes excellent points about Jack and Epi not targeting themselves. Rules Epi off of one scumteam, Jack off the other.

*reads through the rest*

Quin seems supatown to me.
Ruling out Epi for Strex and Jack for politicians is less excellent if Quin is pol.

Quin being pol would require copious amounts of pretending not to know how pol works. Is Quin likely to do this?
Moreso, was Neverwhere likely to use the curses like pol has? Timmer wasn't here, and TSP has been around about as long as I have.

Unlikely pol
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:18 pm Says he has more fun playing as Mafia. I'm close to the same way, but I also have fun as a power role.
Haaate being vanilla town.

Willing to protect Rico after blue velvet. Doesn't like votes for Sprit. States WIFOM on Made train, but follows anyway.

Throws some WIFOM on Golden's assessment of his own innocent playstyle.

Guesses that whoever cursed Rico with POPPY would state something publicly against it to distance from the curse.

When asked for reads, INH reiterated in good detail what he thinks of Golden, and also disagrees strongly with Rico's reasons for suspecting INH.

INH makes a rainbow list of people with votes.
INH
Dom
TSP
LC
Golden

Golden is surprisingly low, but he put LC low as well. Then again, I don't think anybody thinks INH is strex.

INH makes good arguments for not being the person who cursed Rico.

INH proposes Boomslang, Sprit, or Eloh instead of the other D2 lynches. Given our suspicion of Eloh, not bad looking.

INH votes for LC for self-defense. Clearly he wasn't really expecting a hit.

INH says he'll look at Epi, TSP, Eloh, and Boomslang.
[?], [Tan Man?], [Politician?], and [scum?] respectively, at least for me.

Continues asking for an actual case on him that doesn't have to do with POPPY or a lack of townreads.

INH mistakes Faceless Lady and LC as being on the same team. Genuine?
He doubles down when Epi gives a cage-y response.

INH gets frustrated with people scumreading him for the stupid curse thing.

INH considers several other people as possible FOLs. Including the people that have been cursed (Which I've been considering as well)

INH talks strategy behind the curses, possibly meant to mislead town.

Rainbow list at that point
INH
Boomslang
JOH
Dom
Sprityo
Timmer
Neverwhere
Wilgy
Lorab
Golden
Speedchuck
TonyStarkPrime
Epignosis
Ricochet
Elochin

INH's read on Rico has changed for the worse. Probably due to the tunnelling Rico has been doing.

Votes Eloh. Do people think INH and Eloh are w/w? Makes good arguments there too

Reacts well to the Eloh lynch IMO.

Readlist:
INH
Boomslang
Sprityo
Quin
Speedchuck
JOH
Dom
Wilgy
Golden
TonyStarkPrime
Epignosis
Ricochet
Proceeds to answer questions about the readlist in a reasonable manner.

Votes Rico

More of the same for D4.
Guys I think INH is town.

Also screw it I'm not ISOing Rico.
Some good stuff and bad stuff here.
We still need someone who was around to curse people, and INH is technically still in the pool of dwindling suspects for that.
He voted Eloh rather than TSP on the TSP lynch.
He's consistently put TSP low on his readlist, but never made a case against him.
The thinking that LC and Faceless Old Lady are on the same team would require faking ignorance. Not sure, again, if that's the meta.
I forget what the really good arguments were for him not being FOL, but that's what I wrote.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”