Dan Cody (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
43%

Total votes: 7
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 77

Re: The Great Gatsby [Night 4]

Post by Elohcin »

Oh, and I've come around on boomslang too...... I think.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'll stop posting now 😜
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 43

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:08 am Ok, so Wilgy didn't vote.... he could have made it a tie... and made the plan work... and then has the nerve to say:
What the hell, I thought the goal was to test me?
Hey Wilgy: maybe vote and make it a tie if you want the plan to work! WTF? Like, really, WTF????!!
I openly explained I wouldn't vote. Boomslang didn't have to make it uneven with the last minute "I don't like this plan, let's derail it."
Elohcin wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:22 am Yes. I'm beginning to think wilgy's whole role is made up.
By all means test my claim to your hearts content.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Boomslang »

Don't try to blame this on me, Wilgy. You could've tied the vote, or literally anyone else could have. I actually made a decision.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 20

Post by Epignosis »

Day 5

Roaring noon.

Long Con has been killed. He was Jay Gatsby, who was all right in the end. A vanilla civilian.

It is now Day 5. You have 48 hours to get to the bottom of this.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman

Re: The Great Gatsby [Day 5]

Post by Elohcin »

Bye LC. Good to know the time I see you as civ, you really are.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Boomslang, talk to me...made, tony, or wilgy? I know wilgy has left a bad taste in youe mouth. He sqys you voted last minute....is this true? Was there a sufficient amount of time for him to gwt on and tie it up there at the end? I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. But just not sure if I should. Wilgy...come level with us.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Wilgy is making excuses: he knew when end of day was, and so did everyone else who didn't vote. If they really wanted their plan to go through, they could've done so.

If both Made and Neverwhere were civ, the Mafia wouldn't have had any incentive to vote and be on record. Same for an indie who can just switch his win con. So really everyone who didn't vote is suspect.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Boomslang wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:21 pm Don't try to blame this on me, Wilgy. You could've tied the vote, or literally anyone else could have. I actually made a decision.
I legit said "I don't have to vote" and left. I saw there was a tie and was content knowing Neverwhere would die. If I was around to tie it up I would have. Idk what you wanted from me m8.

You also posted that you voted around 7:21... not even 10 min until the poll closed. Even if I was here to tie it up you gave us 9 min to rework something that was coordinated well in advance. Something that others made the decision to do.

It seemed that a majority of people wanted to reevaluate my claim as well. You, by yourself, decided against that when you placed your vote.

Now, Eloh was there. Idk why she didn't point out that this would have murked up the test plan. I guess she did a little... the time constraint was also there. W/e

All I know is that you took a gamble via voting. You wanted to punish a no show and you did. Now civs need to hunt to win. I don't think testing me is too wise at this point.

Hmm...

You could always test me through voting me and the person you find most suspicious up to a tie. I won't die because I put myself last as the tie priority (duh) and the other player will die.

I don't know what more you want from me other than this. I helped the civs, and then called a tie with utmost confidence.

I'm rambling now... I guess this is because part of me still wants civs to win even though I don't need them to. I guess that's just the friendly neighborhood indy that I want to be inherently. I know civs won't win of they choose to not believe me.

I will vote for myself. Tie me up with whom you find suspect and that'd be that.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Boomslang wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:58 pm Wilgy is making excuses: he knew when end of day was, and so did everyone else who didn't vote. If they really wanted their plan to go through, they could've done so.

If both Made and Neverwhere were civ, the Mafia wouldn't have had any incentive to vote and be on record. Same for an indie who can just switch his win con. So really everyone who didn't vote is suspect.
Dude, you posted that you voted Neverwhere about 9 min b4 eod. That's not even fair for everyine your targeting here lol.
Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Wilgy, I'm so confused as to who is bad. Boom could be bad and have done this on purpose so that it makes you look bad for not voting and making a tie. Question is...would he have left 9 minutes if he was bad and trying to turn us against you? Or, woupd he have waited even longer. I don't know what to believe anymore. I can see scenarios of him good and bad and I don't know how to weigh it in my mind. I can see scenarios of you being bad or indi and don't know which way to go on you. Then there's the quiet people.....but the baddies are killing Everyday night still...so.... Idk.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:07 am
Boomslang wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:58 pm Wilgy is making excuses: he knew when end of day was, and so did everyone else who didn't vote. If they really wanted their plan to go through, they could've done so.

Dude, you posted that you voted Neverwhere about 9 min b4 eod. That's not even fair for everyine your targeting here lol.
That's completely fair in any game where people are actually paying attention and trying to win for the civs. People are usually camped out at EOD, excited to see what happens. I think you just didn't care about the outcome one way or another because you knew it'd be good for you.

Also, the original plan was a 2v2 tie anyway iirc, so you should've been expecting people to vote. Encouraging a 1v1 tie is encouraging nonparticipation and less info for future decisions.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Boomslang wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:54 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:07 am

That's completely fair in any game where people are actually paying attention and trying to win for the civs. People are usually camped out at EOD, excited to see what happens. I think you just didn't care about the outcome one way or another because you knew it'd be good for you.

Also, the original plan was a 2v2 tie anyway iirc, so you should've been expecting people to vote. Encouraging a 1v1 tie is encouraging nonparticipation and less info for future decisions.
Good for me and irrelevant to me are two very different things with the same outcome.

And how is this non-participation my fault or relevant to what happened in regards to me?

Also, I think I can spill my win condition now. Interested?
Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I am.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

1. I survive with any combination of Made or Eloh

Or

2. Made and Eloh survive the remainder of the game.

This means If you think I'm bad, feel free to lynch me, but after I flip do respect that killing Made or Eloh would only decline me my win condition.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I guess why I offer this is because,

A.) Civs lynching me may at least give them some closure. I trust that they wouldn't decline me my win condition after I have trusted them with the reveal of my flip.

B.) My lynch isn't a baddie lynch, giving them more time. I trust that mafia would respect ny win condition if I give then this day cycle.

So... I won't move my vote. Who wants to kill me? Who doesn't beleive me? Who wants to know the truth above all else?
Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:45 pm 1. I survive with any combination of Made or Eloh

Or

2. Made and Eloh survive the remainder of the game.

This means If you think I'm bad, feel free to lynch me, but after I flip do respect that killing Made or Eloh would only decline me my win condition.
I wonder why "made or elo" and "made and elo". I cannot see epi sending those two names to you in your role pm. Usually if a role's win condition is based on the survival of others, it will say the role name of the others, not the person playing those roles. It just doesn't make sense to me. And if this is true and it is made and me...can I deduce that made is bad because I know I am civ? I wish LC was still round to talk to. I do trust any of y'all anymore.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

No...it can't be that made is bad since I am cic, because of #2. "If made and elo survive the remainder of the game"

If he were bad, then we both couldn't survive together.

I'm starting to wonder if this wilgy atuff is all made up and its him and made that are bad together. There are two baddies left, right?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yeah, Epi didn't tell me that. I chose y'all. Everynight I can choose someone. If there are more chosen players alive than non chosen by the end of the game I win.

I also chose DF and Niju but they decided to go die on me.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Also based on this being a heist and I'm indy, Im assuming there's only 1 baddie left. That's just a hunch
based on the numbers in this game.
Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okat...that makes more sense. And, l was thinking the same thing (only one mafia left). Someone else mentioned that there should be two.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Alright...so obviously you don't want to lynch made. Who do you want to lynch? Just curious.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Isn't there a way to see when people last logged into the syndicate? Whoever is mafia is participating enough to kiss each night. This MAY help us narrow it down. May not be made.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:51 pm Alright...so obviously you don't want to lynch made. Who do you want to lynch? Just curious.
Eh, TSP or Boomslang.

Probably TSP. Idk how he's still alive following the Rico tie shindig. I swore he would have been NK'd like n3.
Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay, Ive been doing a lot of rereading and I think the mafia is either boom or tony. I think one of them is mafia and the other is civ.

- I tend to find wilgy geniune and only wish he were civ so he would help me out more in this instead of being so neutral.

- Made is not around.... hasn't been around in days (and nights). And yet, kills keep coming.

- Tony seems helpful in most of his posts even though they are few and far between. He didn't vote yesterday which is concerning to me. Tony...please explain why you didn't vote and why you were against testing wilgy.

-Boom has been here. Did he agree to kill blooper? And he was the one that implied there are still two mafia instead of just one left. Like he knew it was a fact.
Boomslang wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:36 pm Two things: TSP, you never specified who I could be Mafia with. And Elo, what do you mean by Made being alone? There's only one Mafia down... Unless you're forgetting to count yourself :eye:
What does this say about him. Makes me think he was mistaken and so Tony is the last mafia.
Boom...what say you about the number of mafia left in the game. Do you still think there are two?

Linki...yeah... I think Tony is our best bet afyer my reread.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm going to get the ball rolling early. Tony has my vote for now.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Why did you and tony vote for yourselves, wilgy?
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:22 pm Boom has been here. Did he agree to kill blooper? And he was the one that implied there are still two mafia instead of just one left. Like he knew it was a fact.
Boomslang wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:36 pm Two things: TSP, you never specified who I could be Mafia with. And Elo, what do you mean by Made being alone? There's only one Mafia down... Unless you're forgetting to count yourself :eye:
What does this say about him. Makes me think he was mistaken and so Tony is the last mafia.
Boom...what say you about the number of mafia left in the game. Do you still think there are two?

I assumed there would be three mafia in the game given the setup. I know the last heist I played, Futurama, had three mafia, and that seems to be common for other games with about the same number of players.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

If there were three...then ita 2:2:1 right now. I hope that's notnthe case. But I see why you would think so.

I feel like I'm the only one baddie hunting, so maybe there are three and it's you and tony. Made is MIA, and wilgy is indi. Makes sense. Wilgy, vote tony with me please.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Meaning, you and tony are the last two baddies, made and I are the last two civs, and wilgy is indi.

That would make a lot of sense wih this lack of baddie hunting going on. I feel like I'm talking to myself more than half the time.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ok chorizo familia.
Image Image Image
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

I can get behind a TSP lynch. Especially if he doesn't deign to explain the self-vote after not bothering to vote on the day he proposed the big plan.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

What are you waiting for?
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Alright, let's do it. TSP, I see you lurking if you have any words in your favor.
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:22 pm Okay, Ive been doing a lot of rereading and I think the mafia is either boom or tony. I think one of them is mafia and the other is civ.

- I tend to find wilgy geniune and only wish he were civ so he would help me out more in this instead of being so neutral.

- Made is not around.... hasn't been around in days (and nights). And yet, kills keep coming.

- Tony seems helpful in most of his posts even though they are few and far between. He didn't vote yesterday which is concerning to me. Tony...please explain why you didn't vote and why you were against testing wilgy.

-Boom has been here. Did he agree to kill blooper? And he was the one that implied there are still two mafia instead of just one left. Like he knew it was a fact.

I wanted to test Wilgy but I was concerned it wouldn't work out well. That said, I honestly thought I had voted for Made. It probably would have led to the same result, either 2-2 for Never or 2-3 the same way. I felt LC trying to get Wilgy to make sure Never died could be a Maf buddy steering away, which is why I suggested that. I voted for myself at the beginning of the day just to make sure that my phone was registering my vote.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I think two mafia left seems about right.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:24 pm Meaning, you and tony are the last two baddies, made and I are the last two civs, and wilgy is indi.

That would make a lot of sense wih this lack of baddie hunting going on. I feel like I'm talking to myself more than half the time.
If there are two left you can't clear Made.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Hate we have to wait another 24 hours to find out.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Oooh hyes yum yum yum.
Image Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

How I expect this to work out:

TonyStarkPrime has been lynched. He was George Wilson, a vanilla civilian.

Made has been endgamed. He was Nick Carraway, a vanilla civilian.

Congratulations to our winners,

Elochin, Mayer Wolfsheim, a vanilla mafia member.

Boomslang, Owl Eyes, a vanilla mafia member.

Dr. Wilgy, Daisy Buchanan, a neutral with an alternate win condition.

Or something like that. I'm not sure on the details, and that's more my fault for not playing well this game. I wasn't around as much as I should have been and I didn't see this one through as I should have.

To note: Boomslang voted against Rico day 1 and since has only voted for people who turned out town.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

But blooper was killed like night 2. Explain that.

And you are wrong about me.
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

Nope, keeping my vote where it is. I don't think you have a convincing case on Elo and are scrambling.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I sure hope we're right. I want to win this thing so bad!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 20

Re: The Great Gatsby [Endgame]

Post by Epignosis »

Chapter 10

I never imagined New York could be so quiet, but it was. At least that was my impression.

I wish more people had spoken up.

The eyes of Dr. T.J. Eckleburg were dimmed forever that night in August, when the parties roared on but nobody cared about the wreckage those good times left behind.

TonyStarkPrime has been lynched. He was George Wilson, a vanilla civilian.

Assuming Dr. Wilgy and the mob do the only sensible things, I suppose congratulations are in order.

I stood outside and watched the green light go out. It never came back on.

The Mafia and Independent have won. That would consist of Ricochet (Ewing Klipspringer), Boomslang (Daisy Buchannan), Made (Jordan Baker), and Dr.Wilgy, who was Meyers Wolfsheim, the independent.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 17

Post by Ricochet »

Thanks for the carry, Boom and Made!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Man. I'm so over apathetic civs. I feel like I busted my butt this game and was all alone in it.

Congrats mafia, boom mostly. Why did you kill blooper night 2?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sorry Eloh :(
Image Image Image
Boomslang
Drug Dealer

Post by Boomslang »

I've never seen such beautiful shirts!

Sorry 😝 I think we earned that win despite the apathy. We killed Blooper because we saw her as a legit threat!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Eh, it's whatever. I don't mind not winning. Just wish the time I spent on it would have been fun at least. Feels like a waste when I have so little free time as it is. Wilgy, did you know boom was bad?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

If not...who did you really think was bad? Inknow you were trying to remain neutral in the game.

Boom...well...killing bloop worked for you. I kept seeing you as bad but it was the one thing that kept me from voting tou. I will never make that mistake again...keep that in mind :)

Return to “Previous Heists”