The Final Problem

Poll ended at Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Lizzy
11%
A Person
11%
Mongoose
11%
Stayin' Alive (Host/Dead/Non/Sockpuppet)
67%

Total votes: 9
Matt
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 153

Re: MM6: Sherlock Mafia {DAY 7}

Post by Matt »

DharmaHelper wrote:So if I suggest you kill Hedge then you'll go back to being my #1 Fan?
You know, as long as you keep responding to me, I have no choice but to delay my Sam and Dean time.

And yes. She's on her way out, though, don't know why you would want to waste it on her.
Image Image Image Image
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 87

Re: MM6: Sherlock Mafia {DAY 1}

Post by Snow Dog »

Hedge
insertnamehere wrote:
This game is very different from the average game of mafia. There are no mafia or civilians, only 8 teams of two. There is also open BTSC, meaning that anyone can PM anyone about the game. Feel free to make alliances, and trade information. Also, any player can also trade certain powers to other players. For example, if Person A has a role block that is tradeable, he can give that role block to Person B, for Person B to use at his own discretion. This is also a strategy for alliances, and could be used to buy other people's vote. If you would like to make a transaction, PM me with what you would like to trade, and who you would like to give it to. This wheeling and dealing is not only allowed, but encouraged.

DAY AND NIGHT CYCLE

DAY {STANDARD LYNCH}

The day and night cycle is very different from the norm. Day's will be the standard public poll, but instead of the person with the most votes being eliminated, the lynched will be nominated for the next stage.

NIGHT {COURTROOM}

The accused's fate will be decided by an anonymous poll. PM me during this period, on whether the lynched should be eliminated or not. Your vote will be completely secret. Also PM me all night actions during this time.

WINNING

If a team of two makes it to the end, then they automatically win. If two players from two separate teams make it to the end, the winner will be chosen by a secret, predetermined method that will be revealed at the end of the game.

EXTRA INFO AND SUMMARY

1. Open BTSC (Feel free to PM anyone about the game.)
2. No editing or deleting of posts.
3. Role outing is allowed and encouraged. Lying about your role is also allowed and encouraged.
4. No double-targeting (targeting the same individual with a power twice in a row).
5. No disrespectful behavior.
6. Dead players should not post on-topic and should be in dead red. There is a "dead" button when posting for this function.
7. Off-topic posts should be in off-topic green. There is an "OT" button when posting for this function.
8. Posts from non-players should be in non-player blue. There is a "np" button when posting for this function.
9. Day's will be 24 hours, Night's will also be 24 hours.
10. Certain people at a certain point will be required to put a certain image as their avatar or in their signature. If this is a problem, PM me.
11. Crazy shenanigans are guaranteed, but these are not created to be in any certain player's favor, at least intentionally.
12. This is only Phase 1.
13. If you have any questions, think you've found an error, or need help, send a PM to insertnamehere or the mod on duty, *tbd*
14. No copy and pasting or screenshoting my PM's to you. Other then that, feel free to tell all. Or lie.
15. Anyone who uses the letter "k" as a word will be banned. No exceptions.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 218

Post by DharmaHelper »

Matt F wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:So if I suggest you kill Hedge then you'll go back to being my #1 Fan?
You know, as long as you keep responding to me, I have no choice but to delay my Sam and Dean time.

And yes. She's on her way out, though, don't know why you would want to waste it on her.
Well if Epig and Elo are the ones jailed... Hedge'll be a good kill IMO.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I didn't mean to quote the whole damn thing..
Snow Dog wrote:Hedge
insertnamehere wrote:
This game is very different from the average game of mafia. There are no mafia or civilians, only 8 teams of two. There is also open BTSC, meaning that anyone can PM anyone about the game. Feel free to make alliances, and trade information. Also, any player can also trade certain powers to other players. For example, if Person A has a role block that is tradeable, he can give that role block to Person B, for Person B to use at his own discretion. This is also a strategy for alliances, and could be used to buy other people's vote. If you would like to make a transaction, PM me with what you would like to trade, and who you would like to give it to. This wheeling and dealing is not only allowed, but encouraged.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

FYI, I guess this is kind of on topic, but I'm using off topic green to ensure that I'm telling the truth. Thinking about it, though, I guess that doesn't really prove jack, but anyway...

This game is exhausting. Really, it is. FYI, I haven't decided yet, but I prolly won't use my NK on anyone. Unless Elo screams bloody murder when she finally gets online, then I might. The most honest I've been with anyone outside of Elo in this game, is probably Vomps. I really did want to start a giggles club with you and Goose, Vomps. This game got so serious it suddenly became silly, if that makes sense.

Also, I was kidding when saying Bullz shouldn't feel proud wearing a winners banner. In case that wasn't clear.

Okay, my off topic on topic post is now over. You may continue.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Vote Hedgeowl

I owe Epi like 70 favors in this game, Hedgie. Sorry.
Image Image Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Elohcin »

Wow, for such a quiet thread, everyone got very talkative today.
Bullzeye wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:Voting Elo. Not sure who my other vote will be yet.
The red part there is a link. To a picture of Elo asking Lizzy to vote DH and saying she can get a bandwagon against him. This despite having done her best to convince us she was on our side.
I just want to say that I had SO much fun in this game! :lorab: It was fun to walk the line between two BTSCs (I've been doing it since Day2). I guess I had to get found out sometime. Turns out I PMed the wrong swing voter :shrug:

I voted for Hedge (sorry). Reason being, someone asked me to. I voted for Snowdog. Reason being, your partner voted me and I feel I should pile my vote on top of someone who already has votes. I will try to save myself as best I can...fight to the end.

If somehow I do no go to court/jail, I am sure I will not have BTSC with anyone anymore. Too bad, it was great fun :D But, If you all keep me around, I still have one Hound gas left and I could be a bit of an asset to you :)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72

Post by Hedgeowl »

Snow Dog wrote:I didn't mean to quote the whole damn thing..
insertnamehere wrote:
See thats what I thought, but DH said it was only things won in puzzles, so I asked.

INH - could you clarify what is tradeable?

Not that it matters since I'll probably be a goner. Since my hand is forced I am voting off the Epi/Elo. You were a cute conniving couple while it lasted ;)
Turnip Head wrote: We need to lynch Pennsylvania Bitch.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Matt F wrote:

Well if Epig and Elo are the ones jailed... Hedge'll be a good kill IMO.
Really? You didn't like my new names for you? I thought they were cute. :D

I am clearly not the threat in this game, but waste an NK at DH's request just like other have wasted their powers for "alliances".
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Hedgeowl wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:I didn't mean to quote the whole damn thing..
insertnamehere wrote:
See thats what I thought, but DH said it was only things won in puzzles, so I asked.

INH - could you clarify what is tradeable?

Not that it matters since I'll probably be a goner. Since my hand is forced I am voting off the Epi/Elo. You were a cute conniving couple while it lasted ;)
I can confirm it was tradeable. I can't show you nthe PM. Not allowed.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 78

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote: I can confirm it was tradeable. I can't show you nthe PM. Not allowed.
I think you should cheat. I'm going to.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Hedge, I won't be using my NK on you. Nor anyone. Honestly, I'm worried if I try to use my NK on someone, I will die instead, and then everyone will have giggles against me, and I don't want that to happen. I will just get voted off tomorrow, or if someone does have a NK, maybe even be killed tonight.

Interesting, I believe DH told me the same thing about switching powers. Back before I originally died, or went to jail or whatever, I offered to switch my power for DH's, which was useless, and he said we weren't allowed.

:ponder: I wonder if INH gave DH a different power after he pretty much made DH's useless, and that's why DH didn't want to trade.

Elohcin - You have been a great player this game. Apologies, if I hadn't gone full throttle right at the beginning, we both might be in a better place. Will make it up to you eventually! Swearsies!
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 118

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:
Interesting, I believe DH told me the same thing about switching powers. Back before I originally died, or went to jail or whatever, I offered to switch my power for DH's, which was useless, and he said we weren't allowed.

:ponder: I wonder if INH gave DH a different power after he pretty much made DH's useless, and that's why DH didn't want to trade.
Not that this will change your mind but DH's power is what it always was. Either INH or someone else told us that only won powers could be traded, which is why he has gone around saying that. We told Snow the same thing and then he told us we were wrong.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Not that it would change my mind?

Haha, believe it or not, I don't think everything you say is a lie. I was just pondering. Thanks for your answer, though.

Seriously, I'm beat. INH, great game. I don't know if you had planned for all this double cross nonsense, but it has been fun to the last.
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I'll give you this Matt, you're a hoot. As for Elo, figured she'd turn her coat once I found out she was with MP et al. She's not a convincing liar :P

FTR, I have had the same power all game and it is not tradeable. I was told Matt's power wasn't tradeable, and therefore he couldn't give it to me. I assume anything with "You have XXX you can trade this if you wish" is tradeable, and everything else isn't. Because what I got for getting the riddles was tradeable, though I used it up already.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Btw, if we are allowed to trade powers, I'd be happy to trade my NKs so I don't get NKd myself. Of course, whoever I traded with just might NK me, but that's a chance I'm willing to take.

Any takers? PM me if interested.
Image Image Image Image
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:Btw, if we are allowed to trade powers, I'd be happy to trade my NKs so I don't get NKd myself. Of course, whoever I traded with just might NK me, but that's a chance I'm willing to take.

I'll trade you my remaining rezzes! All none of them :p
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

DharmaHelper wrote:I'll give you this Matt, you're a hoot. As for Elo, figured she'd turn her coat once I found out she was with MP et al. She's not a convincing liar :P
Kicking her when she's down. Poor taste. :p
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:
Matt F wrote:Btw, if we are allowed to trade powers, I'd be happy to trade my NKs so I don't get NKd myself. Of course, whoever I traded with just might NK me, but that's a chance I'm willing to take.

I'm not sure if you are talking about your role in this game, or if you are making fun about Supernatural.

Either way, :haha:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

No cakes for me :(

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:
Bullzeye wrote:

I'm not sure if you are talking about your role in this game, or if you are making fun about Supernatural.

Either way, :haha:
Supernatural didn't actually cross my mind, but now that you mention it yes. I was totally doing both.

Linki - I suspect I won't be getting any cakes either DH. We'll just have to make our own!
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Wth? Is this cake talk some kind of secret code? :ponder:

I'm intrigued by Llama talking about cheating. Cheating rules!
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Fuck, Bullz, Matt is on to us! Abandon ship! CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Matt F wrote:Wth? Is this cake talk some kind of secret code? :ponder:

I'm intrigued by Llama talking about cheating. Cheating rules!
Some btsc partner you must be if you don't even know about Elo's mafia-famous cake industry.
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Btw, looks like Jigsaw is the remaining voter we're missing.

If I were Epi and Hedgie, I'd be PMing him promising him the world right now. :p

Linki - I knew it! Secret codes about cake. I'm always right in mafia, you know. :p

Linki 2 - Yeah, after Day 1, Elo pretty much distanced herself from as much as possible. I know nothing of cake.
Image Image Image Image
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Btw, now that Elo is surely going to die, I don't suppose I can join the DH/Bullz Drone Squad. I have two NKs!

:mafia:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Uh we prefer Platoon, thank you very much

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

So Llama, what's this about cheating? :feb:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Llama is going to give himself Park Avenue for free. What a cheat!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

I'm going to cheat now and see what happens:

^ ^ v v < > < > B A

Did it work?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Big-Head Mode Unlocked!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

Bullzeye wrote:I'm going to cheat now and see what happens:

^ ^ v v < > < > B A

Did it work?
Nope, I'm afraid I'm still dead in Supernatural. :sigh:
Image Image Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Level 1-1

Bullzeye x 99
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Things have escalated quickly.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

DharmaHelper wrote:Things have escalated quickly.
That lifts my spirits
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Bullzeye
Racketeer

Post by Bullzeye »

Snow Dog wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:Things have escalated quickly.
That lifts my spirits
At least there hasn't been an uprising!
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Hedgeowl wrote:
cute conniving couple? We barely talked throughout the game (about the game).
DharmaHelper wrote:I'll give you this Matt, you're a hoot. As for Elo, figured she'd turn her coat once I found out she was with MP et al. She's not a convincing liar :P
not a convincing liar? I was on two BTSC teams since Day 2. I think I did pretty well holding on as long as I did :p

@ Matt - http://www.facebook.com/LitteMissCakesNC - that is my business. Wish you all lived closer. I'd make you some cakes :)
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You were clever and sneaky for a while there Elo :P It went downhill when you tried to convince us you were just in MP's chat as a spy though.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Thing was, I was in both chats to spy :p
Matt
Racketeer

Post by Matt »

So, I'm willing to bet if you all vote for Eloh to not go to jail, she will send you free cake. :mafia:
Image Image Image Image
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

B-B-B-But we trusted you :(

I guess you could say these are your...... JUST DESERTS!

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

:hugs: I still love you all. I was so much fun.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

It! It was so much fun.* Although, I think I was fun too, I guess.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You were fun :o

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Also, I'm really enjoying the benefits of having computer labs in all the classes I'm taking this semester.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 63
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Always enjoy you, Elo!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

What tie?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 141

Post by insertnamehere »

Epignosis wrote:What tie?
...What tie?
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image
Hedgeowl
Money Launderer

Post by Hedgeowl »

DharmaHelper wrote:B-B-B-But we trusted you :(

I guess you could say these are your...... JUST DESERTS!
Just a desert? So nothing super cool like the Sahara?

Elo- I just liked the sound of 'cute conniving couple' since I was voting for you both. I didnt mean you had been conniving together so much.

Well, looks like still Epi had to vote. Have fun ya'll! (I am back to my vacation in Portland. Maybe I'll drink some microbrew tonight to drown my sorrows... :slick: )
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
insertnamehere
Made Man
Posts in topic: 141

Post by insertnamehere »

I’ve missed something, haven’t I?

Very shortly afterwards Sherlock has taken off his coat and is sitting on a sofa in the elegant sitting room and looking around. As he hears footsteps approaching, he sits up a little and holds the handkerchief to his cheek.
IRENE (offscreen): Hello. Sorry to hear that you’ve been hurt. I don’t think Kate caught your name.
SHERLOCK: I’m so sorry. I’m ...
(He turns and looks at Irene as she walks into view and stops at the doorway. His voice fails him as he realises that, with the exception of high-heeled shoes, she is stark naked. His jaw drops a little.)
IRENE: Oh, it’s always hard to remember an alias when you’ve had a fright, isn’t it?
(She walks into the room and stands directly in front of him, straddling his legs and half-kneeling on the sofa, then reaches forward and pulls the white plastic dog collar from his shirt collar.)
IRENE: There now – we’re both defrocked ...
(She smiles down at him.)
IRENE: ... Mr. Sherlock Holmes.
SHERLOCK (in his normal voice): Miss Adler, I presume.
IRENE (gazing down at his face): Look at those cheekbones. I could cut myself slapping that face. Would you like me to try?
(Narrowing her eyes, she lifts the white plastic to her mouth and bites down on it. As Sherlock stares up at her in confusion, John walks into the room carrying a bowl of water and a fabric napkin. His eyes are lowered to the bowl to avoid spilling its contents.)
JOHN: Right, this should do it.
(He stops dead in the doorway as he lifts his eyes and sees the scene in front of him. Irene looks round to him, the plastic still in her teeth. John looks at her awkwardly, then down at the bowl before looking up again.)
JOHN: I’ve missed something, haven’t I?
(Irene takes the plastic from her teeth.)
IRENE: Please, sit down.
(She steps back from Sherlock, who fidgets uncomfortably on the sofa as she walks away.)
IRENE: Oh, if you’d like some tea I can call the maid.
SHERLOCK: I had some at the Palace.
IRENE: I know.
(She sits down in a nearby armchair and crosses her legs, folding her arms gracefully to obscure the view of her chest.)
SHERLOCK: Clearly.
(They stare silently at each other for several seconds, weighing each other up. John looks at them awkwardly.)
JOHN: I had a tea, too, at the Palace, if anyone’s interested.
(Sherlock’s eyes are still fixed on Irene as he attempts to make as many deductions as he can about her. His final analysis is as follows:
???????
Bewildered, he turns and looks at John and starts to analyse him.)
Looking at his neckline: Two Day Shirt
Looking at his lower face: Electric not blade
Looking at the bottom of his jeans and his shoes: Date tonight
(John frowns as Sherlock continues to gaze at him.)
Looking at John’s right eyebrow: Hasn’t phoned sister
Looking at John’s lower lip: New toothbrush
Looking just underneath his eyes: Night out with Stamford
(Relieved that he hasn’t had a brain embolism, Sherlock slowly turns his head and looks at Irene again. Narrowing his eyes slightly, he applies all his deductive reasoning as she smiles confidently back at him, and he quickly comes to the following conclusion:
???????
He frowns.)
IRENE: D’you know the big problem with a disguise, Mr. Holmes?
(He quirks an eyebrow at her.)
IRENE: However hard you try, it’s always a self-portrait.
SHERLOCK: You think I’m a vicar with a bleeding face?
IRENE: No, I think you’re damaged, delusional and believe in a higher power. In your case, it’s yourself.
(Finally fed up with the tightness of his shirt, Sherlock starts unbuttoning the top two buttons. Irene leans forward.)
IRENE: Oh, and somebody loves you. Why, if I had to punch that face, I’d avoid your nose and teeth too.
(She glances across to John momentarily. John forces a laugh.)
JOHN: Could you put something on, please? Er, anything at all. (He looks down at what he’s holding.) A napkin.
IRENE: Why? Are you feeling exposed?
SHERLOCK (standing up): I don’t think John knows where to look.
(He picks up his coat, shakes it out and holds it out to Irene. Ignoring him for the moment, she stands up and walks closer to John, who rolls his head on his neck uncomfortably and forces himself to maintain eye contact with her and not to let his eyes wander lower.)
IRENE: No, I think he knows exactly where.
(She turns to Sherlock who is still holding out the coat while steadfastly keeping his gaze averted.)
IRENE (taking the coat from him): I’m not sure about you.
SHERLOCK: If I wanted to look at naked women I’d borrow John’s laptop.
JOHN: You do borrow my laptop.
SHERLOCK: I confiscate it.
(He walks over to the fireplace opposite the sofa.)
IRENE (putting the coat on and wrapping it around her): Well, never mind. We’ve got better things to talk about. Now tell me – I need to know.
(She walks over to the sofa and sits down.)
IRENE: How was it done?
SHERLOCK: What?
IRENE (taking her shoes off): The hiker with the bashed-in head. How was he killed?
(The boys look confused.)
SHERLOCK: That’s not why I’m here.
IRENE: No, no, no, you’re here for the photographs but that’s never gonna happen, and since we’re here just chatting anyway ...
JOHN: That story’s not been on the news yet. How do you know about it?
IRENE: I know one of the policemen. Well, I know what he likes.
JOHN: Oh. (He sits down beside her.) And you like policemen?
IRENE: I like detective stories – and detectives. Brainy’s the new sexy.
SHERLOCK (incoherently): Positionofthecar ...
(John turns his head and stares at him as he pulls himself together.)
SHERLOCK (starting to pace slowly): Er, the position of the car relative to the hiker at the time of the backfire. That and the fact that the death blow was to the back of the head. That’s all you need to know.
IRENE: Okay, tell me: how was he murdered?
SHERLOCK: He wasn’t.
IRENE: You don’t think it was murder?
SHERLOCK: I know it wasn’t.
IRENE: How?
SHERLOCK: The same way that I know the victim was an excellent sportsman recently returned from foreign travel and that the photographs I’m looking for are in this room.
IRENE: Okay, but how?
SHERLOCK: So they are in this room. Thank you. John, man the door. Let no-one in.
(The two of them exchange a significant look, then John gets up and puts the bowl and napkin on a table before leaving the room and closing the door behind him. In the hallway he looks around, then picks up a magazine from a nearby table and rolls it up. Back in the sitting room, Irene sits up straighter, looking suspiciously at the closed door.)
SHERLOCK (starting to pace again): Two men alone in the countryside several yards apart, and one car.
IRENE: Oh. I – I thought you were looking for the photos now.
SHERLOCK: No, no. Looking takes ages. I’m just going to find them but you’re moderately clever and we’ve got a moment, so let’s pass the time.
(He stops and turns to her.)
SHERLOCK: Two men, a car, and nobody else.
(He squats down and suddenly it’s as if he is at the crime scene, squatting down next to the driver’s door of Phil’s car. Inside, frozen in time, Phil’s face is screwed up with rage as he is about to slam his hands angrily onto the steering wheel.)
SHERLOCK: The driver’s trying to fix his engine. Getting nowhere.
(Straightening up, he turns and looks into the field.)
SHERLOCK: And the hiker’s taking a moment, looking at the sky.
(Now he’s down in the field, walking around the hiker.)
SHERLOCK: Watching the birds?
(He looks doubtful.)
SHERLOCK: Any moment now, something’s gonna happen. What?
(Irene is sitting on her sofa which has mysteriously appeared in the field near the hiker.)
IRENE: The hiker’s going to die.
SHERLOCK: No, that’s the result. What’s going to happen?
IRENE: I don’t understand.
SHERLOCK: Oh, well, try to.
IRENE: Why?
SHERLOCK: Because you cater to the whims of the pathetic and take your clothes off to make an impression. Stop boring me and think. It’s the new sexy.

It is now Night 7. PM me with your Night Actions and if you want Hedgeowl to be eliminated, and if you want Elochin to be eliminated. You have 24 hours.
WILD AT HEART MAFIA
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1679

Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”