50%

Total votes: 10
Diiny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 94

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Round 3]

Post by Diiny »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:17 pm
Diiny wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:13 pm I know in my heart you're scum, sloon. you're my #1 scumspect, followed by elo.

Looks like elo is a more realistic lynch, though. So placing my vote there for now.

Finding that evidence now.

linki- sloon I'm accusing you of calling MP a potential liar and saying you wouldn't put dom on the block just yet and then putting them at the top and bottom of your rainbow respectively minutes later. Ill-developed, disingenuous rainbow/reads. No strong opinions. Combined with timidness I've discussed, over-reliance on quick town-reading on day 1 and what I'm seeing as attempts for validation throughout your ph it's scummy.

what u finkin
Everyone's a potential liar in this game. But everyone's also more likely to be town than scum. MovingPictures is not a 100% confirmed townie, thus he is a potential liar. However, I think he is town, thus he is at the top of my rainbow. Dom had done nothing to stand out as a townie. Others had. Thus Dom was near the bottom of my list.

I believe that you believe I am scum, so that's good. I'm more interested in your other reads right now though. I have to leave in ~10 minutes so I can't stick around to discuss things with you or anyone else, but please share whatever you can. That goes for everyone. My schedule is opening up this weekend, so I should have more time to dig into this thing.
Of course anyone could be lying, but being as reserved and holding back with judgement as you were with that top post I quoted vs the extremes of the participants' positions on your rainbow are still v much discrepant imo. When a player one has a townie read on and someone they have a scummy read on clash, you'd generally expect the response to be a little less milquetoast and a tad more pressuring, especially when their subsequent scum read of the scummier player is later cited to the altercation.

that paragraph is badly written because it's late, but the point's there.
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Spoiler: show
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

A flock of turkeys just wandered into my backyard as I was about to announce my departure. Wanted you all to know.

I endorse a lynch of Elohcin still, and I don't have any objections to lynching malakim or blooper. Whatever you guys do, do it well. Sorry I have not been very helpful so far. I'll be back after the deadline.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:20 pm I am capable of changing my mind. But since we're onto this subject, I fully expect at least one of my Neutral reads to be on the scum team (DFaraday, Wilgy, Jay, Simon). I get too many town vibes (sorry) from the vocal players for that group to be free of darkness.
Did I imply that you weren't? I don't see how this addresses my concerns. Sorry if I'm just missing your point
"I'm not 100% sure that Diiny isn't the last scum playing the best scum game of anyone's career ;)" --Job "sleepystalinist" May
"The serial killer has made it clear that he doesn't want to win this game at all and is instead interested in killing town reads exclusively. Whoever he is, he has no idea what he's doing and is probably going to blow the game for himself." --JaggedJimmyJay
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 289
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:32 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:46 pm Random thought:

If either Elo or Blooper is bad, GTH I would say Blooper.
Why? I'd go in the opposite direction.
Well,' I can never read Elo for shit but even though I thought she was lying to me at first when interacting with her in real time EoD d3 I eventually came around and the combinationof her weird Blooper suspicion, her thoughts re: giving up, etc seemed more genuine than not. I'm listeningthpugh, I'm wavering on it honestly, even if I still would barely call her more town than not right now.

I'm at dinner right now, I'll be very limited basically I'll probably not be able to catch up.
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers/herself

Post by nijuukyugou »

Diiny wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:30 pm It's bedtime in 20 minutes. Who's getting my vote?
nijuukyugou wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:35 pm Caught up on two pages. Not sure how many more to go, but I'm truckin' along. I should develop some actual reads after that, but for now, I need to GTFO of work.
gun to head name 4 scum players. bam bam bam bam. no thinking.
I don't normally take this bait, but this sort of deduction is hella more appealing than reading the pages I missed immediately. I've at least had a skim of most and page reads here and there today and yesterday when I could find time.

DF, MP, Eloh, you

Better reasons for some than others, but you said no thinking :p
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:48 pm

Well,' I can never read Elo for shit but even though I thought she was lying to me at first when interacting with her in real time EoD d3 I eventually came around and the combinationof her weird Blooper suspicion, her thoughts re: giving up, etc seemed more genuine than not. I'm listeningthpugh, I'm wavering on it honestly, even if I still would barely call her more town than not right now.

I'm at dinner right now, I'll be very limited basically I'll probably not be able to catch up.
This is the sort of waffly stuff you've been repeating (especially regarding Eloh) that makes me suspect you. But that's also somewhat dependent on her alignment.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

nijuukyugou wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:24 pm

This is the sort of waffly stuff you've been repeating (especially regarding Eloh) that makes me suspect you. But that's also somewhat dependent on her alignment.
I should be more specific: the phrase "I can never read Eloh..."
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

HAH just noticed my top three suspects voted Dom. Hrrrrmmm. Unlikely that they'd all do that as mafia.

(Told you I was behind. Will remain behind forever, probably.)
nijuukyugou
Tentacled Henchman

Post by nijuukyugou »

Okay. So votes are changeable and whatnot, so things can change (regarding everyone's votes, not just mine, so I feel better being an outlier earlier). I see Eloh has the most votes, and she's on my suspect list, mostly because of really weird tunneling suspicions against me, and commentary made by others (esp. malakim) regarding these weird suspicions. But what gives me pause is these "weird" suspicions of me remind me of the "weird" stuff that Epi picks out to suspect people, and he catches them. A lot of semantics and wording and even timing stuff. But he does it as a baddie and a civ, so there's that. Anyway, Eloh could be channeling the husband this game, going where no one else goes, which is why I said I liked the deduction she's doing.

I'm more comfortable voting MP. As I read his posts and his repeated "I can't read so-and-so" and waffly votes/suspicions, it makes me more comfortable with my ping from Day 1.

Now, I'd like to relax and play video games. And maybe read. But probably video games. Replaying Paper Mario 2, if you must know :D
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 70
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Just over an hour left to vote. Right now I find myself mostly agreeing with the prevailing lynch train possibilities: Elohcin, mal, Sloonei. I like Diiny's thoughts on Sloonei, actually. I'll vote there now... don't currently know where the vote stands, exactly.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I see a sea of players with 1 vote, and Eloh ahead with 3. I'll be around till the lynch, in and out. I'll try to start pulling my weight a little more during this night, and hit Day 4 with some new thoughts on someone.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Diiny wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:34 pm MP brought the fire when he responded to me barging into the thread at (my) lunchtime, and it made me feel a tad better about him. Makes his politeness with comments like "I appreciate you trying to initiate discussion" stand out and seem a tad forced and relationship-maintainy. Maybe you're just polite.

Still a long way to go before he's off the hook for his day 1 in my books, though.
It's just me trying to keep the game and community positive -- because mafia is based on deception and the internet aggravates any potential miscommunications, it's important to maintain a certain level of civility and appreciation, at least IMO.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It's a true statement. I have a notoriously bad record at reading Elo, and I feel it's important that you all know that because it's integral to my read -- if I wasn't considering meta at all I would have likely lynched her yesterday. She says the weirdest shit and ive lynched her over it too many times to count.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Why do you all keep spreading the vote? That's not ideal.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 90

Post by Elohcin »

nijuukyugou wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:41 pm Okay. So votes are changeable and whatnot, so things can change (regarding everyone's votes, not just mine, so I feel better being an outlier earlier). I see Eloh has the most votes, and she's on my suspect list, mostly because of really weird tunneling suspicions against me, and commentary made by others (esp. malakim) regarding these weird suspicions. But what gives me pause is these "weird" suspicions of me remind me of the "weird" stuff that Epi picks out to suspect people, and he catches them. A lot of semantics and wording and even timing stuff. But he does it as a baddie and a civ, so there's that. Anyway, Eloh could be channeling the husband this game, going where no one else goes, which is why I said I liked the deduction she's doing.

I'm more comfortable voting MP. As I read his posts and his repeated "I can't read so-and-so" and waffly votes/suspicions, it makes me more comfortable with my ping from Day 1.

Now, I'd like to relax and play video games. And maybe read. But probably video games. Replaying Paper Mario 2, if you must know :D
Even though I don't like being thought of as channeling my husband, tgis is the first poat feom niju all game that actually seems genuine.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I honestly feel like the Elo vote is a mistake, as someone who's mislynched her before I have all kinds of bad feelings about this. I'm moving my vote to Blooper for now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm contemplating the options though. This lynch is critical.
Simon
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 14

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Round 1]

Post by Simon »

Stay back mom, I'll protect you! :knight:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

LC, can you provide a rainbow or at least a read[s list of some sort? I'm not sure where your head is at?

[mention]Long Con[/mention]

thanks
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:12 pm

It's a true statement. I have a notoriously bad record at reading Elo, and I feel it's important that you all know that because it's integral to my read -- if I wasn't considering meta at all I would have likely lynched her yesterday. She says the weirdest shit and ive lynched her over it too many times to count.
Literally LOLed here. I just try to keep people on their toes. No one should ever want to look so civ that they get NKed right off the bat. I try new gameplays all the stinkin' time because its fun and keeps people guessing. I don't really want to be readable. It does suck being thought of as a baddie when I'm civ. It also sucks being bad and getting thought of as a baddie when I feel I've actually been helpful and rational throughout the whole game. Ive been bad and good so many times and I've even hosted a few times and been able to see all the BTS. Mafia is a total crapshoot, so why not have fun with it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

[mention]Elohcin[/mention]

Lol, I hope you didn't take offense, none was intended I assure you.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elo what are your reads ATM?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:15 pm I honestly feel like the Elo vote is a mistake, as someone who's mislynched her before I have all kinds of bad feelings about this. I'm moving my vote to Blooper for now.
Her most recent post sounds genuine and its making me second guess my initial read of her. I know this lynch is critical.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:27 pm @Elohcin

Lol, I hope you didn't take offense, none was intended I assure you.
I'm no millennial. I don't think its cool to take offense to every little thang. You're cool.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm still leaning towards malak, and possibly niju. And I'm wondering about LC as he has been distant. I'm wondering why peoplw are suddenly hopping on niju when no one would agree with my suspicions.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 87

Post by speedchuck »

Elohcin wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:28 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:15 pm I honestly feel like the Elo vote is a mistake, as someone who's mislynched her before I have all kinds of bad feelings about this. I'm moving my vote to Blooper for now.
Her most recent post sounds genuine and its making me second guess my initial read of her. I know this lynch is critical.
Dangit this post is making me reconsider, but I have guests over. Lemme look at the trains.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Aight, voted for bloops. Lynch Eloh instead if you want to, townies. I'm hard-pressed to lean either way
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

The fact that blooper isn't fighting back concerns me.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 49

Post by Epignosis »

Round 3...Fight!

Poll ended at Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:14 pmPlease note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

DFaraday
No votes

Voters: None

Diiny
No votes

DrWilgy
No votes

Elohcin
23%

Voters: malakim2099, Sloonei, Diiny

Long Con
No votes

MovingPictures07
8%

Voters: nijuukyugou

JaggedJimmyJay
No votes

malakim2099
8%

Voters: Elohcin

nijuukyugou
31%

Voters: DFaraday, speedchuck, Simon, MovingPictures07

Simon
No votes

Sloonei
8%

Voters: Long Con

speedchuck
No votes

Charlie (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
23%

Voters: Jackofhearts2005, dunya, Epignosis

Total votes: 13
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sprityo is replacing JaggedJimmyJay.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

YOU WIN!

Sloonei has been lynched. He was:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

It is now Night 3. You have until 9pm EST to submit your Night actions.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

The eyepatch! Does that mean that's Sagat and we somehoe got a baddie?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I would have gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

I told yall I was gonna play this game :D

I'll read up on what I can tonight and over my long weekend. I've been told I'm replacing in for Jay so ill be sure to uphold the mantle that is, town JJJ
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

E. Honda you legend!
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

List of things I would much appreciate so save myself time:

-List of who's died and what they flipped as
-a summary of day by day thread topic thus far, such as two people going at each other over X reason
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

How do we even get the special abilities?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'll help you out with that tomorrow, Sprit, if nobody else has.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ohhh nice! How did that happen? NICE!!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:44 pm E. Honda you legend!
One might be tempted to think I'm E. Honda, but I am not. Whoever is E is a secret hero though!
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 22

Post by DrWilgy »

So... I read a page.

*shrug*

Harvey didn't have much of a devastating effect on my life, but it did make work a bitch because my office was totalled. I'll try to be here more but a full catching up will be impossible.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Hey Wilgy, I lynched a baddie, all by myself! :noble:
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 58

Post by malakim2099 »

I wish I could say I missed the excitement, but I narrowly avoided hitting a deer in the road tonight and thus having a microwave try to decapitate me. Ouch.

Still, great job by Honda. I owe you a bottle of sake. The good stuff. :beer:
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Wow, incredible! That's crazy. Nice job LC and whoever caused that wackiness.

I'm going to be even more swamped and completely on phone the next few days so someone or multiple people should dig into teammate interactions. I'll do what I can too but phone mafiaing sucks (not sure how those of you who do it often rock it).
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Random thoughts that will have to be proven or disproven by analysis:

- Jay is almost certainly cleared of being mafia the way he went after Sloonei while he was in the game. Having been a baddie with Jay I cannot see him applying so much heat to his teammate when unnecessary on Day 1.

- didn't Sloonei prefer an Elo lynch to Blooper? I would gander that Elo looks better and Blooper looks worse as a result. But someone double check me here.

- Diiny would have to be busser/distancer extraordinaire if he is a Sloonei teammate, yeah? Although he fact that he left behind a Sloonei vote today despite arguing vehemently for it would actually lend credence to distancing IMO. Tough call, I would say probably unlikely but distinct possibility -- if Diiny is bad then damn props, but at the same time, off the top of my head if I had to name just one baddie who did distance from sloonei I would bet on it to be Diiny.

Thank god we have a flip, there's a gold mine just waiting to be uncovered. Let's do this town.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

No rainbow but I would say Jay is strong town

LC and Elo are moderate town

Speedchuck, Diiny and DF are slight town, though I'm super paranoid of Diiny

DrWilgy and Simon are just a giant ??? for me at this juncture, neutral or slight mafia I guess if I had to pick -- we really need to sort these two

Malakim at slight mafia

Blooper at moderate mafia

But that's before investigating anything. Do some awesome work, town, we got this.

:offtobed:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Diiny convinced me to vote Sloon with his original Sloon ideas. That's pretty solid. I am glad to have a lens through which we can look at things - Sloonei's lynch was obviously an unexpected one.
Diiny
Drug Dealer

Post by Diiny »

Sweet justice.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: Street Fighter II Mafia [Round 2]

Post by speedchuck »

MP basically only gets defense from Sloon. Bad target or scummate?
Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:41 am Let's vote for ninja blooper because I don't remember anything she's said.
Uh

Sloon rainbow:
---------------
MovingPictures

dunya
Speedchuck
diiny
Elohcin
Long Con

JJJ
DFaraday
DrWilgy
Simon

malakim
Dom
niju
---------------
Sloonei wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:30 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:31 am I was hoping I'd have time for more ISOs but my brain is fried and sentences are getting harder to type. I'm intrigued by the sudden developments between Dom & MP and I look forward to some follow up from and about them. I am still inclined to read MP as town, but his strong reaction against Dom stands out a lot. I'd like to hear more from Dom before I offer a read on him. Give me lots of stuff to read over breakfast tomorrow, folks.
To clarify: Do you find my sudden Dom suspicion suspicious? The "but" indicates that it's a reason you wouldn't be reading me as town.
That sort of strong response always strikes me as something that could be fabricated, but in this case I still do not see scumminess in your gameplay, at least up to page 15.
Is this kind of reaction scum-on-scum? "I'm suspecting you, but not really because you've been towny so anything you do now is forgivable."

Sloon basically doesn't mention Simon, Wilgy, Jay/pE, or DF. He doesn't seem to care about bringing his neutrals into the spotlight. They haven't said a whole lot themselves, but I'm almost sure there's a scum in here.

Eloh looks a lot better here:
Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:04 pm Instead I'll place my vote on Elohcin. Her reaction to the nightkill is not sitting well with me.
Elohcin wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:35 pmBoo Mafia!!!
Her initial reaction is a hollow "I don't like this, mafia are jerks!" comment. This sort of post always rings false to me. The she makes a few other posts about unrelated game things, and when Speedchuck presents his thoughts on the kill, speculating on how Elohcin may or may not be implicated in it, Eloh hops on it with a rather strong stance:
Elohcin wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:48 am Frame job for sure.
I pressed her on this, and her responses were not particularly illuminating and as I've thought about it I've been feeling less inspired by it. It strikes me as if she is trying to share as little of her thoughts as she can get away with, and I don't like that:
Elohcin wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:06 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:54 am Who framed you?
Someone who is reading enough of the thread to be able to know JoH thought I'm bad. But also someone who thought it was a possibility that other players would believe the frame job as true. Who could that be?
:shrug:
Elohcin wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:37 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:10 pm Night kill analysis is not my forte. I've been scum twice in like three years. But I am intrigued by your suggestion that you were framed, Eloh. Do you feel that you were definitely framed, or are you merely suggesting it as a possibility because somebody else brought it up?
Its what I immediately thought when reading the results last night. But I didn't say anything because I figured people would shoot down the idea and just claim I was bad.
Seems like backtracking. There is no evidence of her thinking this until someone else brought it up long after her initial reaction to the kill
Elohcin wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:56 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:46 pm Why was it your first thought?
Because JoH has been after me.
The vaguest answer possible, reducing the nightkill down entirely to an issue of her position in this game. Seems a bit paranoid to me.
I have to go in a half hour now (jeez it took longer to make this post than I wanted), so I'd like to hear some thoughts on this before I go. What do people think of Eloh?
But IDK for sure. Sloon had a town read on Eloh before this post. Opportunistic vote or throwing a teammate under the bus? I'd bet it's the former.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”