38%

Total votes: 21
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 24

Re: The Search for Quin [Night 0]

Post by DrWilgy »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:09 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:32 pm Hi everyone. Im Quin now.
Sup bud?

Why are you voting Western Australia?
Not much.

Sleepy.

It's because that's where I'm at!
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:07 am As of now, you are getting my Day 1 vote, Long Con. Saying I am "usually" trying too hard when I'm bad show you don't know what I am like when I'm bad at all. You are making things up. Like you usually do when YOU are bad.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Epi vs LC, aka "El Clásico"
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I told you guys Quin was bad.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ofc Quin is in Queensland.

I mean.

The pun.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:11 am Epi vs LC, aka "El Clásico"
I know, right? :omg: I mean, I was just joking around... but Epi's reaction! I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say he totally freaked out. He demanded four times that I substantiate my claims, then he throws out a weak-ass OMGUS, and then demands opinions from everyone on it.

Not to mention he completely ignored Wilgy, who also made a very similar joke. I guess he understood that Wilgy's post was a joke, but not mine. This is unexpectedly juicy Night 0 stuff!
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:33 am
I know, right? :omg: I mean, I was just joking around... but Epi's reaction! I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say he totally freaked out. He demanded four times that I substantiate my claims, then he throws out a weak-ass OMGUS, and then demands opinions from everyone on it.

Not to mention he completely ignored Wilgy, who also made a very similar joke. I guess he understood that Wilgy's post was a joke, but not mine. This is unexpectedly juicy Night 0 stuff!
You mean to say I'm...nervous? :suspish:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 65

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:33 am This is unexpectedly juicy Night 0 stuff!
Isn't it though!?
I'm not even under pressure and I'm still finding it impossible to see your posts in a joking light.

It wasn't a joke. If you were egging on Epi to get a reaction, which I could have bought, you wouldn't be backpedaling so ridiculously hard right now.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:10 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:09 pm Epi's trying too hard. Usually he's bad when he does that.
So I'm normally a lazy civilian?
Sorry, not falling for that.
What were you afraid to fall for here, LC?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:40 am

You mean to say I'm...nervous? :suspish:
:shifty: You said it, not me.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:33 am This is unexpectedly juicy Night 0 stuff!
Isn't it though!?
I'm not even under pressure and I'm still finding it impossible to see your posts in a joking light.

It wasn't a joke. If you were egging on Epi to get a reaction, which I could have bought, you wouldn't be backpedaling so ridiculously hard right now.
1. Thanks for letting me know whether or not I was joking.

2. I don't think you understand what backpedalling is.

3. Whether or not I was looking for a reaction, I got one. I could discuss it, or not discuss it. You would prefer I not discuss it? :confused:
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:19 am
Long Con wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:10 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:09 pm Epi's trying too hard. Usually he's bad when he does that.
So I'm normally a lazy civilian?
Sorry, not falling for that.
What were you afraid to fall for here, LC?
Afraid?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What were you unwilling to fall for?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:39 am 1. Thanks for letting me know whether or not I was joking.

3. Whether or not I was looking for a reaction, I got one. I could discuss it, or not discuss it. You would prefer I not discuss it? :confused:
1. I calls them as I see them. I could have said "I don't believe it was a joke," I guess. I don't give a crap.

2. Regarding backpedalling, I saw this interaction as you nudging Epi, then doubling down, then backing off and saying it all was a joke while pursuing Epi on a completely different trail. I don't understand how this is not backpedalling, and I'm pretty sure everyone who read my post knew what I meant.
Not the first time I've been checked on my use of terms on the site. It won't be the last. But it isn't helpful, and it doesn't change the observation I was trying to make. All it does is belittle me because I'm not as anal about term usage as other people.

3. No, please, go ahead. If I can discuss your posts/reactions, you can discuss Epi's. You're acting like I was trying to shut you up, which... doesn't come out of what I said. Why would you act like I was trying to silence you?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:42 am What were you unwilling to fall for?
Some sort of labour-intensive Epi-history-search to prove exactly how he acts as a Civ or a baddie.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:50 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:39 am 1. Thanks for letting me know whether or not I was joking.

1. I calls them as I see them. I could have said "I don't believe it was a joke," I guess. I don't give a crap.

2. Regarding backpedalling, I saw this interaction as you nudging Epi, then doubling down, then backing off and saying it all was a joke while pursuing Epi on a completely different trail. I don't understand how this is not backpedalling, and I'm pretty sure everyone who read my post knew what I meant.
Not the first time I've been checked on my use of terms on the site. It won't be the last. But it isn't helpful, and it doesn't change the observation I was trying to make. All it does is belittle me because I'm not as anal about term usage as other people.

3. No, please, go ahead. If I can discuss your posts/reactions, you can discuss Epi's. You're acting like I was trying to shut you up, which... doesn't come out of what I said. Why would you act like I was trying to silence you?
1. Well, I was there, I was me, it's Night 0, my first post, and I am quite sure I was joking around.

2. Don't know about "doubling down", but from my perspective there was no backpedalling of any sort. I made a joke, Epi freaked out, I observed that. I don't see how there's room for a backpedalling accusation in there. It's not about being anal, it's about there being no backpedalling in the situation.

3. You gave negative feedback when I was calling out Epi. Like I was doing something wrong ("backpedalling").
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:08 pm I'm voting for Queensland because I have info that it will help the civ cause.

Let's see where that one leads us.
Let's go back to this post. Some people accepted it, all of us seem to have followed it in our votes, but I'm not as familiar with the origins of information like this being distributed. I don't think bwt lied maliciously and I see no real grounds for suspicion here, but how much stock, if any, should we put in a claim like his? Especially in a Heist.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:12 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:42 am What were you unwilling to fall for?
Some sort of labour-intensive Epi-history-search to prove exactly how he acts as a Civ or a baddie.
This I believe.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:13 am
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:08 pm I'm voting for Queensland because I have info that it will help the civ cause.

Let's go back to this post. Some people accepted it, all of us seem to have followed it in our votes, but I'm not as familiar with the origins of information like this being distributed. I don't think bwt lied maliciously and I see no real grounds for suspicion here, but how much stock, if any, should we put in a claim like his? Especially in a Heist.
My impression was that he was just saying stuff to say stuff.
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:13 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:12 pm
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:10 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:07 pm That said, does anyone have any idea what this search function will accomplish? It definitely is intriguing but I'm not sure how it would affect the game or how we are supposed to contemplate making the decision.
Not sure. I suppose we will find out once Day 0 ends.
So you're claiming Queensland is beneficial to the town cause but you're not sure how, do I have that right?
Yes. I figured I might as well say something since most Day 0 conversations aren't super meaningful and we can have something to go off of early on.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:12 am 3. You gave negative feedback when I was calling out Epi. Like I was doing something wrong ("backpedalling").
I'm not giving feedback. I'm scumhunting by providing my perspective. That doesn't mean I want you to stop. Activity is good. Heck, scummy activity is good. It's helpful for finding scum. :)

But RN you're just telling me what you 'did' and the proof you're providing is "I was there, I knew what I did."
Which, y'know, if I was going to take your information/words at face value, I would have accepted your "I was joking" thing in the first place.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:51 pm I suspect MP for his gregarious posting.

I suspect LC for his comment above. Does anyone understand the Quin-searching thing? If he doesn't understand it, why is he voting for the trendy choice?

I suspect Quin will get destroyed next time too.
Why would you suspect me for that?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

What gave you the impression that he's trying too hard?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:57 pm "Epi's trying too hard. Usually he's bad when he does that. "

The issue I take with this is that this is untrue, especially lately. When I have been bad lately, I have been lazy as hell.

I want LC to substantiate his claims against me, since he thinks he knows me so well.
And now Epi's a town read.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:06 am Kay just ignore me.
Hi Wilgy! I won't ignore you. :D
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:20 am I want to hear opinions on me and Long Con. Go.
You're a town read, LC is... god only knows, don't have a read on him yet. I guess town if it was GTH.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:50 am

speedchuck is also a town read.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:15 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:51 pm I suspect MP for his gregarious posting.

I suspect LC for his comment above. Does anyone understand the Quin-searching thing? If he doesn't understand it, why is he voting for the trendy choice?

I think I always do. Your friendliness always strikes me as false.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I think it's a reasonable claim. In many games back on Lostpedia/The Piano/Revolutionmafia before The Syndicate was founded, as well as in the early days of this site, it was very commonplace to start out the game with Day 0 with a poll like this. The host(s) often would PM a few randomly selected townies informing them of the option that was town-friendly, and same with the mafia team and independent faction. However, the results of the Day 0 poll usually weren't evident to everyone until the end of the game so that it didn't out people. There were variations, naturally, especially increasingly so over time as hosts became more creative, but a scenario in which each option corresponded to a faction and the option to receive the most votes "wins" for that faction was common when I started playing back in 2010. Another somewhat common variation developed where instead the Day 0 options individualized results (see: my Super Meat Boy game here on TS), where if one player voted for one option maybe it did nothing but another player voted for a different option which gave them a +1 vote for Day 1 or any number of things.

He could be lying, but I tentatively don't see any reason for why anyone would lie about this, especially since games with Day 0 polls accompanied by information have completely fallen out of style for a few years now.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:28 am

My impression was that he was just saying stuff to say stuff.
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:13 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:12 pm
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:10 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:07 pm That said, does anyone have any idea what this search function will accomplish? It definitely is intriguing but I'm not sure how it would affect the game or how we are supposed to contemplate making the decision.
Not sure. I suppose we will find out once Day 0 ends.
So you're claiming Queensland is beneficial to the town cause but you're not sure how, do I have that right?
Yes. I figured I might as well say something since most Day 0 conversations aren't super meaningful and we can have something to go off of early on.
I read it as "figured I might as well say something" now, as in he figured he might as well say something re: information right off the bat rather than wait.

Perhaps you're right though. I suppose I wouldn't put it past BWT to lie about this for shits, but I'd hope that's not the case.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:22 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:15 pm

I think I always do. Your friendliness always strikes me as false.
You're not the only one, apparently.

I like to keep the atmosphere friendly, especially to start the game, so sue me. It's something I strive to do regardless of alignment because I love our community, am genuinely excited to play with you all, and because these games get tense and I feel it's important to keep town motivated and positive. I've seen so many games go sour because town loses motivation and blows the game. Furthermore, I'm excited to play especially so since I've taken a long break this year and it's great seeing other players return from a long absence (BWT, sanmateo) or play for the first time ever (NewTraditionalist).

You of all people know that I'll get into the aggression zone when I feel it's warranted. I just think it's important to remember we're all friends here first and foremost before I go off pursuing something that triggers my siren and proceed to ripping someone a new one. :p
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 44

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Since I was asked...

Epig strikes me as good for now. Only thing that makes me wonder is how he suspects MP for his large amounts of posting (which is pretty normal for him last time I checked), but then says his "friendliness always strikes me as false".

LC is....god knows what. I've given up on early reads on him.

As for my initial post, I'd rather get that kind of information out in the open early on and let people decide what they want to do with it. Some will believe me and some won't for sure. But it also helps start to generate some initial discussion when there is nothing to go off of.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:26 pm

I think it's a reasonable claim. In many games back on Lostpedia/The Piano/Revolutionmafia before The Syndicate was founded, as well as in the early days of this site, it was very commonplace to start out the game with Day 0 with a poll like this. The host(s) often would PM a few randomly selected townies informing them of the option that was town-friendly, and same with the mafia team and independent faction. However, the results of the Day 0 poll usually weren't evident to everyone until the end of the game so that it didn't out people. There were variations, naturally, especially increasingly so over time as hosts became more creative, but a scenario in which each option corresponded to a faction and the option to receive the most votes "wins" for that faction was common when I started playing back in 2010. Another somewhat common variation developed where instead the Day 0 options individualized results (see: my Super Meat Boy game here on TS), where if one player voted for one option maybe it did nothing but another player voted for a different option which gave them a +1 vote for Day 1 or any number of things.

He could be lying, but I tentatively don't see any reason for why anyone would lie about this, especially since games with Day 0 polls accompanied by information have completely fallen out of style for a few years now.
I still like to include some sort of informationally meaningful Day 0 poll. My favourite was the Erlatz Eleven - 11 voters on one choice, and it was known that one of them got recruited to a bad team. Fun!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:46 pm Since I was asked...

Epig strikes me as good for now. Only thing that makes me wonder is how he suspects MP for his large amounts of posting (which is pretty normal for him last time I checked), but then says his "friendliness always strikes me as false".

LC is....god knows what. I've given up on early reads on him.

As for my initial post, I'd rather get that kind of information out in the open early on and let people decide what they want to do with it. Some will believe me and some won't for sure. But it also helps start to generate some initial discussion when there is nothing to go off of.
Were you telling the truth?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

If any post produces suspicion against Long Con, it's this one. I agree with Speedchuck that there is an impression of backtracking here in his "I was joking" stance. It may be the case that he was just playfully poking at Epi initially, but the way this post is constructed gives me the impression that he is seizing on the existing backlash against Epi's response to turn it willfully into a bandwagon.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
sanmateo
The Mark

Post by sanmateo »

so is this night 0 voting thing real or just some weird thing yall do
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

sanmateo wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:56 pm so is this night 0 voting thing real or just some weird thing yall do
It's a thing. Might have some effect on the game.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
sanmateo
The Mark

Post by sanmateo »

yeah, just read the mp07 post about that

my first impulse was voting for queensland and wait and see whether birdwithteeth's claim was real or not, but from what i can gather there's no real information tha'll be revealed from the result of the vote.
sanmateo
The Mark

Post by sanmateo »

eh, i'm voting queensland anyways. statistically they're more likely to be town than not
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Serge »

Jist checking in. Now resuming on something else.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

BTW, it's nice to meet you sanmateo, Serge, and bwt. Haven't played with you fellers before.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I don't like the tone of this post. Sounds like you are trying to make him look back without engaging him yourself.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

bad*
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epi going after MP early is giving me dejavu.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:49 pm

If any post produces suspicion against Long Con, it's this one. I agree with Speedchuck that there is an impression of backtracking here in his "I was joking" stance. It may be the case that he was just playfully poking at Epi initially, but the way this post is constructed gives me the impression that he is seizing on the existing backlash against Epi's response to turn it willfully into a bandwagon.
"Seizing on the existing backlash"?

As far as I know, I was the only existing backlash. :ponder:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:55 pm

I don't like the tone of this post. Sounds like you are trying to make him look bad without engaging him yourself.
I'm supposed to want to engage Epi? What good will that do?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

The Search for Quin [POLLS]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Night 0
Quin Search: Where is Quin?

Poll ended at Wed Sep 06, 2017 8:23 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

New South Wales
9%
Voters: Epignosis
Queensland
64%
Voters: Dragon D. Luffy, Sloonei, Long Con, birdwithteeth11, nutella, MovingPictures07, sanmateo
Western Australia
18%
Voters: speedchuck, DrWilgy
Host/non button
9%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay
Total votes: 11
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 1

Australia's most dedicated investigators are on the case. Quin is on the loose, and it will take a coordinated national effort to track him down. The top minds came together at the newly established Headquarters of the Quin Search in Sunshine Coast. The discussion was heated from the start, passions elevated by the terribly indecent nature of their quarry and the necessity to determine his location immediately. Much time was wasted however when presenters promoted numerous leads in Queensland. They'd seemed promising at first, but it quickly became evident that there was nothing there. Eventually the team found their start in New South Wales.

It is Day 1. This phase will last 48 hours.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 1]

Post by Epignosis »

"Stop and ask for directions, bwt."

"Don't need 'em. I have the GPS."

:rolleyes:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Pile votes on Long Con, let's go.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:41 pm Pile votes on Long Con, let's go.
:ponder: Should I though? Should I really?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

That would be a mistake.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Gotta break a few eggs to catch quin
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, break a different one.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Which egg do you suggest breaking?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”