Posts in topic: 24

Re: The Search for Quin [Night 1]

Post by DrWilgy »

Damn Epi, u sexy m8. (No homo)
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Epignosis »

I could just as easily say I'm done with you for painting speedchuck as bad for his lousy memory / being indecisive.

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention]

But I'm not.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

sorry I didn't know about the phase shortening but it was very short notice and I wasn't able to catch up and see it in time due to forces that were out of my control. and I agree with Epi that phases should not be shortened like this, especially with such little warning. I could have had a chance at preventing the lynch of a powerful civ role but nope. Not that I entirely blame this circumstance for that -- definitely annoyed at the people who switched to LC last minute. Speedchuck was a way better candidate but yall blew it.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:23 pm Speedchuck was a way better candidate but yall blew it.
Hindsight.

If he's bad, I'll be surprised.
sanmateo
The Mark

Post by sanmateo »

ah fuck, i completely missed the deadline
sanmateo
The Mark

Post by sanmateo »

at first, i read tying the tally near EOD as inherently scum-like. but that wouldnt have resulted in a no-lynch over here so idk. either way i think speedchuck was a better option than LC even without accounting for the role the latter had
sanmateo
The Mark

Post by sanmateo »

how long is night [mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention]
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)

Post by DrWilgy »

Why was Speedchuck the better option?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
sanmateo
The Mark

Post by sanmateo »

because he dropped the 4th vote for mp with no explanation
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Spacedaisy »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:22 pm I could just as easily say I'm done with you for painting speedchuck as bad for his lousy memory / being indecisive.

@Spacedaisy

But I'm not.
Please do say you're done with me. I would love that, because the arrogant Epi schtick where you act like only you could possibly ever be correct only pisses me off. Yeah you sure were right about LC. :rolleyes:

I'm leaving for the night because my mood will only lead me to say things I shouldn't. I'll come back tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 65

Post by speedchuck »

Oh my god Epi knows how to read me. I feel at home. Pro tip: If anyone genuinely wants to lynch me D1, I'm town.
Yes that is arrogant of me to refer to my scumplay like that, but I've darn well got the backlog to prove it.

Me being a dick aside. Lynch sucked. I wasn't getting good feelings about LC, so I don't blame those who lynched him, but dang.

Lots of crap happened while I was out on a date, so I'm sure I'll have stronger town and scum reads soon as I make my next post.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:43 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:22 pm I could just as easily say I'm done with you for painting speedchuck as bad for his lousy memory / being indecisive.

@Spacedaisy

But I'm not.
Please do say you're done with me. I would love that, because the arrogant Epi schtick where you act like only you could possibly ever be correct only pisses me off. Yeah you sure were right about LC. :rolleyes:

I'm leaving for the night because my mood will only lead me to say things I shouldn't. I'll come back tomorrow.
"Yeah you sure were right about LC. :rolleyes: "

THAT, madam, is a pissing contest. Stop being results oriented and be process oriented. Stop getting mad at me because I went out and got LC lynched.

Bad result yeah.

Would have been gold in the past three of four games against LC.

I do my thing the way I do, and I don't care if people get mad or decide to lynch me or kill me for it.

I'm going to keep carrying on.

The only thing I can do now is win the game for LC and make it up to him.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:50 pm Oh my god Epi knows how to read me. I feel at home. Pro tip: If anyone genuinely wants to lynch me D1, I'm town.
Yes that is arrogant of me to refer to my scumplay like that, but I've darn well got the backlog to prove it.

Me being a dick aside. Lynch sucked. I wasn't getting good feelings about LC, so I don't blame those who lynched him, but dang.

Lots of crap happened while I was out on a date, so I'm sure I'll have stronger town and scum reads soon as I make my next post.
You are mafia.

You couldn't get a date if your name was September.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 38
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

:haha:
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Well clearly your process is flawed :p As was mentioned earlier, you put plenty of effort into giving examples of games where LC was bad and behaved similarly, but never proved that he doesn't also behave that way when civ. Bad logic, bad process.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 1]

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:07 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:53 pm About Epi: I cant read him to save myself. The way he is playing (tunneling on people for arbitrary reasons) is his MO regardlessly of alignment.

Im also skimming most of his argument with LC tbh.

He goes straight to my big neutral pile.

I wanna vote for one of MP, Nutella or LC.
Tell me about MP. I was just going to say that I want him and Epi to be discussed most of all right now. Epi for the reasons I highlighteated earlier, and MP because his reads seemed almost labored, if that's fair to say. He mostly seemed to just make passing observations at the level of activity of certain players without much intuitive or dynamic responses to events of the thread. I find the brief flare up between MP & Daisy to be particularly intriguing, though I'm not sure what to read into it yet. But any time two players who know each as closely as those two know each other are involved in something like that, it's worth taking note of.
It seems to me like Daisy took offense in MP's vote or saw something she did not like. It would he good to hear her follow-up thoughts on that whole episode. @Spacedaisy
Labored? Have you not met me before?
Labored as in disingenuous. I'll show you an example.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Firstly, I call BS at MP saying he doesn't know scum-chuck. He was the only thing that stood between me and a LMS win in Phenon Mafia. I made the most ridiculous claim known to man, and yet was still good enough at forming cases and playing the innocent that MP practically flipped a coin for the lynch. Granted, that was the only game, and he subbed in . . . Okay, maybe I could buy it. I think about it.
MovingPictures07 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:50 pm What alarms me further is that speedchuck is saying he doesn't like how all over the place the thread is (but he's worse than almost anyone else in that regard, at least from what I saw)
Not what I meant.

I don't like how the thread keeps interrupting itself. Any time that we start down a trail of suspicion (with the exception of LC, and we see how that turned out) it gets interrupted by something else. That's why it was hard to generate reads.
It looks like things are getting better as I read through.

SpaceDaisy poorly justifies her switch to me. Wilgy didn't even think I was scum, and she blamed it on him because he asked her to move votes from MP.

Holy crap Dom is in this game! (my response to MP's readlist)
Still not getting scum sloonei

Regarding BWT's poll lie being a scum or town move... someone explain to me why it is one or the other. My point is that it's neutral. It's a neutral talking point. IDGI. Everyone seems to disagree.

BWT still parroting.

Nutella's lynch reaction is interesting. I believe she honestly thinks I was the better lynch candidate.
Granted, I'm not a detective, so she'd have been right.

Epignosis wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:53 pm
speedchuck wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:50 pm Oh my god Epi knows how to read me. I feel at home. Pro tip: If anyone genuinely wants to lynch me D1, I'm town.

You are mafia.

You couldn't get a date if your name was September.
I'm married you butt

nutella ripping my talking point about Epi's meta read.
You guys can't just all call me bad and then steal my danged analysis points. That's not fair. BWT and nutella especially, maybe sanmateo. Looking at you guys
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 1:09 pm I don't actually want to lynch DDL today and he's shared a good amount of thoughts for now. So I'm moving my vote to Epignosis.
What constitutes a "good amount" of thoughts, and why specifically would such a quantity of posts mean DDL is an undesirable lynch?
My vote on DDL was a pure pressure vote. I feel like a genuine MP would have recognized this fact and not needed to ask me these questions.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Dom »

sup fam i forgot mafia was happening someone catch me up pls
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck
Long Con

Epignosis

nutella
Sloonei

sanmateo
birdwithteeth11
Dom
Serge
NewTraditionalist
Dragon D. Luffy
DrWilgy
Spacedaisy

MovingPictures07

linki: hey Dom. I'm happy to see you. Um... Epi and LC got in their usual thing. Start on maybe page 4-5 for the quick recap
LC was lynched, is town.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

By the way, I got some town reads out of my catch-up, not so much scum reads. I'm going to be ISOing everyone. EVERYONE. By the end of day 2. Hold me to this please.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:16 pm sup fam i forgot mafia was happening someone catch me up pls
Pretend you have a gun with one bullet in a room with MP, Epi, and Speedchuck. Your i struction is to shoot the scum. Who do you choose?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:55 pm Well clearly your process is flawed :p As was mentioned earlier, you put plenty of effort into giving examples of games where LC was bad and behaved similarly, but never proved that he doesn't also behave that way when civ. Bad logic, bad process.
You don't understand what I mean by being "process oriented," but that's okay.

What you just said was "results oriented." If LC was bad, you wouldn't have said this, would you?

My process doesn't change because I get an occasional bad result.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:02 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:55 pm
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:47 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:39 pm
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:36 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:27 pm
I might look into joining Sloonei in a DDL vote; I'll look back at DDL next. Not feeling MP's and Epi's suspicion of Sloonei; I'm seeing town behavior.
What do you see from sloonei that strikes you as civ behavior? I see a guy that made claims of a "bandwagon" against someone (LC) and used that to throw shade on someone else who made a bold, gutsy move early in an attempt to see what direction it made the winds blow (me).

:eye:
Do you feel my suspicion against you is or was unwarranted?
I mean, I'm biased and disagree with it. But I also understand why I would take some flak for what I did for N0. I've already explained my reasoning for why I did it so I won't repeat it again. Whether you take it or leave it is up to you.
But that wasn't the reason I expressed suspicion of you.
Then what was? Because I thought that was why you expressed your suspicion.

Linki: I mean, I can tell you how I feel about certain players at least. Not sure if I'll do a rainbow or not.
This. Not truly even suspicion, really. Just an effort to turn the conversation of the day away from Long Con. I read slightly favorably into your Night 0 gambit.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]MovingPictures07[/mention], have you read my ISO?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:55 pm Well clearly your process is flawed :p As was mentioned earlier, you put plenty of effort into giving examples of games where LC was bad and behaved similarly, but never proved that he doesn't also behave that way when civ. Bad logic, bad process.
what are some non-speedchuck reads you have?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Actually, I'd also like to know what your case on Speedchuck is too, [mention]nutella[/mention].
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:43 pm
You don't understand what I mean by being "process oriented," but that's okay.

What you just said was "results oriented." If LC was bad, you wouldn't have said this, would you?

My process doesn't change because I get an occasional bad result.
Yes, I would have said this. In fact, I did, before we found out his alignment, as did speedchuck. I pointed out the flaw in your process before we knew the result.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:04 am
what are some non-speedchuck reads you have?
As I said, I find DDL suspicious for his style so far; he doesn't come across as genuine at all. And fwiw, I think my suspicion of speedchuck has actually waned a little bit from his posts since the lynch ended. He's probably second to DDL on my list now but still a pretty strong suspicion; I just don't want to end up tunneling blindly.

I'm not sure what to think of MP and Daisy, and I think it's fairly likely that one of them is bad, but honestly it's so hard to tell. MP and speedchuck are mutually exclusive IMO though -- even though MP switched his vote, his highkey pursuit of speedchuck for much of the day could not have been bussing. I could see a bad Daisy.

Oh, and I forgot that when I wrote the post that got lost while on the bus earlier I was going to say something about NewTraditionalist since his first post drew attention. It read to me like either a newbie with btsc teammates or a particularly confident transplant from another site (which I gather he is but idk who knows him). The way he reacted back with a no-u-ish vote without so much as blinking made me lean toward the latter. I look forward to seeing more from him.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Screw it I'll do a rainbow.

Light-to-moderate town read:
birdwithteeth11
Epignosis
sanmateo
Sloonei

Neutral or no read:
Dom
DrWilgy
MovingPictures07
NewTraditionalist
Serge

Light mafia read:
Spacedaisy
speedchuck

Moderate mafia read:
Dragon D. Luffy
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

What doesn't come across as genuine from DDL? Can you point to any specific posts that stand out?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:41 am What doesn't come across as genuine from DDL? Can you point to any specific posts that stand out?
Just looked at his ISO again and it's really a general vibe I get from his presence in the game. If I were to pick one that stands out it's the post where he claims he's been trying to change his town style. That really sounds like an excuse, especially on top of the fact that he's already been busy and not participating as much as usual -- it's like he's particularly self-conscious of not playing his civ style and trying to explain it away. And maybe he really just isn't putting in much effort because he's busy, but his posts mostly come across as weak/effortless responses to thread content.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

ok tbh i did the biggest skim of all time bc i really do't have the time or energy to fully catch up and i'm also *catching up* on another game so lol whoops

i take it mp made waves and sloonei / speedchuck r like lol u bad
nutella is the same with ddl
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

ok and lc was supatown
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:57 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:41 am What doesn't come across as genuine from DDL? Can you point to any specific posts that stand out?
Just looked at his ISO again and it's really a general vibe I get from his presence in the game. If I were to pick one that stands out it's the post where he claims he's been trying to change his town style. That really sounds like an excuse, especially on top of the fact that he's already been busy and not participating as much as usual -- it's like he's particularly self-conscious of not playing his civ style and trying to explain it away. And maybe he really just isn't putting in much effort because he's busy, but his posts mostly come across as weak/effortless responses to thread content.
[mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention], care to respond?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:31 am ok tbh i did the biggest skim of all time bc i really do't have the time or energy to fully catch up and i'm also *catching up* on another game so lol whoops

i take it mp made waves and sloonei / speedchuck r like lol u bad
nutella is the same with ddl
I have not made up my mind on MP yet. He might be bad. Tell me what you think of him.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Pretty sure I made a similar post in the Pokemon game I played, where I was a civ.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

sanmateo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:23 pm i'm looking at this mp bandwagon and it just looks like bullshit. if he's scum spacedaisy is probably scum as well but it's not exactly a solid vote. wilgy's vote could literally mean anything. and ddl has once again gone on a bandwagon, i understand that he's sequestered meeting family, friends and loved ones and he can't yell at strangers online (aka the best thing in the world) or whatever, but am i going insane? he's done this twice
How are we supposed to lynch people without bandwagons?

Besides I like to think I started this one.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

And it could be arfued that you are taking part of this ddl bandwagon that is looming over us. So what about that?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:25 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:32 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:00 am How is it manipulative? Is there something untrue in it? I'm looking at it right now and it's a direct accounting of what happened.

And yet you have no problem with this entirely made-up post:
Epignosis wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:01 amThe past three or four times you have been bad, you've done this very thing: Manufacturing a narrative for my actions or reactions that isn't true.

I made the mistake of waving that off once or twice, citing recency bias to myself. Surely LC wouldn't keep doing the same things over and over when he is bad.

Now it's a pattern. This is just what you do when you are bad.
I said it gave me this feeling, because of the jester-y way you were accusing Epi. Not that ou are actually lying.

As for the fake news thing, without actually doing research, I find it more likely that Epi would be mistaken about your previous game history, because those things are easy to remember wrong, than blatabtly fake meta evidence that would get him lynched for it.
What do you mean by jester-y here? You lost me, sorry.
I think joke-ry was more like a better word. He was throwing shit at Epi while sounding ironic about it which felt mean spritted to me.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:27 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:41 am
MovingPictures07 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:02 pm A reads/preliminary rainbow list for me right now would look something like this:

Moderate Town -- would NOT vote
birdwithteeth11
Epignosis
sanmateo

Slight Town -- would NOT vote
speedchuck

==================================================

Neutral-- would potentially vote
Dom
Dragon D. Luffy
DrWilgy
NewTraditionalist
nutella
Serge
Spacedaisy

Slight Mafia-- would potentially vote
Long Con
Sloonei

Players are not ranked within groups, only across groups.

Generally I prefer to stick to POE and usually don't feel comfortable making any firm mafia reads at this stage, but despite being hesitant because I do feel LC is a player who can get himself into trouble early on, I'm relatively convinced by Epi's pursuit of LC and would call him a sole slight mafia read. I also am a bit wary of Sloonei; perhaps it's a bit leftover shock still from Street Fighter, but without taking an in-depth look at his ISO I'm not sure I buy Sloonei's attempts to start discussion to be genuine. Specifically, he doesn't seem that interested in actually developing reads and seems a bit too hoppy. But those are just general impressions and maybe I'm being overly paranoid of him.

As for my neutrals, well, I'm not sure how to sort Wilgy or DDL yet. Everyone else has been too quiet or essentially nonexistent, which is disconcerting. Hopefully we hear from them before the deadline.

I'm going to be pretty busy tomorrow, so my activity will be less than ideal. I'll be here in the hour or two leading to EoD though at a minimum; I think I can set aside that time at least.
Weird, Sloonei is givig me strong town vibes. But I guess thats my default reaction to those Jay-type posters who analyse everything. I think Ill spend the game rradig him as civ yet being paranoid about it.

Wilgy made one post (dont remember which) that looked uber civ. But the last time that happened he was bad. So I dunno what to think.
I don't understand this; please elaborate. I don't understand how you have a town read of Sloonei in this game.
I dont have an in depth read on anyone (havent tried to do those at all in over a year). I read posts, get a general gut feeling of them, and also try to look for slips or interactions nobody noticed. Sloonei's posts give me the feeling of town leader. But Im also aware that I will probably do that in every game. So either my read of him is garbage, or my instincts are good. I dont know.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm not bad. But if you all feel like lynching me tomorrow I'm not fighting it. I've got a lot on my plate. But if you're civ, it will only be a loss to you. If you're bad, well it gets you a step closer to a win, but I'm totally vanilla so it won't accomplish much as far as getting rid of any other power roles. Whatever man.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I voted for A, for no reason in particular.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: The Search for Quin [POLLS]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 1

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: The Search for Quin [POLLS]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Night 1
Quin Search

Poll ended at Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:55 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

Zone A
11%
Voters: Spacedaisy
Zone B
44%
Voters: speedchuck, Epignosis, Dom, Dragon D. Luffy
Zone C
44%
Voters: Sloonei, DrWilgy, birdwithteeth11, sanmateo
Total votes: 9
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Night 1 Ends

The hunt for Quin continued, at least as well as could be expected with Australia's top detective no longer on the case. Following the lead at Dubbo, the team focused their search in the central region of New South Wales. They knew they were getting closer, but the bastard Quin was still at large. One of them, however, was unconvinced by the entire strategy and decided instead to move north into Queensland, toward a Chinese restaurant Quin was known to appreciate. Before he could finish the trip though, he discovered that he is actually a cow and so he stopped playing Mafia.

DrWilgy has been killed. He was:

Vanilla civilian. Cow.

Day 2 begins and will last 48 hours. If there's any need to adjust the deadline, I'll PM everyone next time. I will not hesitate to shorten the phase though if that is what I deem to be the best option considering whatever time constraints I encounter.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 2]

Post by nutella »

RIP Wilgy.

And I just realized I never voted in the night poll. Oops. Sorry Jay.

Fwiw, the deadline would be more convenient for me if it were 30 minutes later rather than earlier, but the host gotta do what the host gotta do and I'll do my best to keep up with it.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Huh, just looked at the rules and unlike most games there's no penalty for missing the vote multiple times (or at all). Interesting. I'll still try not to though :p
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I voted Serge. I didn't even know he was playing.

If people want to lynch speedchuck, I won't stop you this time. I'm a dump.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Wilgy is a wild card. I would admittedly kill him. He tends to go after me. And I think he's quite a good player.

Wilgy flipped the lynch from speedchuck to LC at the last minute though.

Whoever is bad was more fearful of Wilgy than of me.

Return to “Previous Heists”