Total votes: 21
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 120

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 2]

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:00 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:25 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:01 pm I should add that part of the reason I've been so skeptical of Epi all game long is that he just hosted me as a baddie in Street Fighter. He had a front row seat to everything scum Sloonei does and would do. I feel like he of all people should be able to spot the differences in my play here.

That said, I've taken a step back from my suspicion of him today because no one else seemed to agree with my observation that he was deliberately misconstruing information all day long. I may have been imagining it because I didn't think it was possible for me to be read as bad.
I forgot to say that none of that means anything to me.

Are you seriously suggesting that I should clear you right now because I should be able to see how (apparently?) different you are when bad or good?
I'm not trying to suggest anything about how you should or shouldn't play the game, nor am I trying to be critical of you in any way. I'm just expressing that this has been a factor in how I've been reading you this game, because it is. In theory you should be in the best position to judge me against my recent scum game of anyone here, that is all. I feel like you have seen my hand.

The first question I ask myself when anyone expresses suspicion of me is whether or not I believe that person is genuinely suspicious. I've been struggling to answer that question with regards to you in this game. MP as well, but he's had far less to say.
I don't agree. I've hosted you once as bad if I am correct, and you were never at any time under serious pressure of being lynched (nor were any of your teammates). You got lynched because one guy decided you were bad and he dragged you by himself to the gallows.

I have seen nothing.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 65

Post by speedchuck »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:38 pm So speedchuck, will you be willing to answer when you are dead wrong? When my lynch flips, you ready for that vanilla civ reveal? Because that is what you will get.

let's say for moment that happens. What does that do to your suspicions? Who do you look at next?
Hm...

In the last post you quoted, I have other suspicions laid out. I'd probably go after one of them. I'm not very good with figuring out scum alignments, so I suspect those people mostly independently.

I'm honestly not trying to antagonize you. Of those that I'm looking at lynching, which would you suspect? I'm not super tunnelly, and I'd really like to not have nutella die because she's town, so I'm probably going to hop over and get something done elsewhere.

I guess a DDL lynch would be a possible scum lynch that gives me more info than the others.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:38 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:11 pm linki: Post didn't sway me. Now I'm just going to feel bad if I lynch you and you are town. But I've made my argument, and if more people don't follow up and agree with it, you'll be fine.
Pls, @everyone, what do you think of my case on spacedaisy?

My case from earlier:
Rereading spacedaisy though has her pretty solidly last, much as I hate to say it. Tone, presence, passive-aggressive way of defending herself, the way she slowly switches from defense to helping push the man lynch trains without calling attention to herself, etc.
Any passive aggressive tones you are getting from me is because sometimes Epi's arrogance level gets on my last nerve. And if I can be honest, it's the reason I have pretty much withdrawn from the activity level I had previously engaged after MP's @mention of me. I don't particularly like being pissed off in a mafia game, least of all at someone I consider a friend. Good guy, but one whose mafia persona I frequently cannot handle with out feeling intense levels of irritation.
Pardon me for actually, you know, playing the game.

I have no idea what I could have possibly said or done this game to have been responsible for "any passive aggressive tones" speedchuck is getting from you.

I had a back and forth with LC that ended poorly.

I came up with a theory about you based on how quickly you responded to MP, and when you explained it, I literally said:
Epignosis wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:09 pm Yeah, that makes sense.
Other than that, I am at a total loss for how I can be coming across as arrogant or pissing you off.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, sorry about that. Not sure if I'll have time to do a full catch up in 50 minutes... and I don't think it'd be wise to choose that over trying to develop reads in the moment. So who's around?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Just skimming through this current page, I honestly feel like most of the people throwing around the most recent posts seem genuine. speedchuck, Epi, Sloonei, and Daisy all read genuinely to me. Harder to tell about DDL but I'm not feeling super suspicious of him at the moment either.

I'll dig into some post histories. Perhaps that'll be best.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Did NT post or did he fly by vote for Sloonei?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Random thought:

One of the things that led to town's destruction in Street Fighter was that half the players didn't receive any genuine pressure. We should make a concerted effort to change that here.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

What do people think of sanmateo? Has he been discussed at all?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, so SPOILER ALERT, of the current wagons, sanmateo is the one I'm most interested in exploring. I'm torn on nutella but from what I recall she seems genuinely interested in hunting and she seemed genuinely upset at the end of Day 1/start of Night 1. I think Daisy and Sloonei read genuine as well.

sanmateo did some posturing on Epi and LC that could have been confirmation bias. IIRC, he was pretty quick to dismiss it as town v. town.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 1]

Post by Tangrowth »

sanmateo wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:59 pm
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:22 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:44 pm I felt like Epignosis' reactions were way more suspicious than my reaction to them. I don't understand why you ignore my points about his reactions and just vote for me instead.
How about this for a plan then? We lynch you today for your backtracking. If you flip civ, then we lynch Epig on Day 2 since he was clearly egging you on and trying to start something! :D
yeah that seems like a terrible plan. none of what i've seen from the epi/LC thing moves me particularly. it's a bunch of tepid day 1 stuff. but more importantly, if getting into weird arguments in-game is really a recurring thing between them, then obviously we need to look elsewhere because anything coming from either of the two about the other one holds less weight.
This is the post I'm thinking of. I was giving sanmateo townie points early in the game for what I believed were rational arguments, but this very well could be someone that didn't want to touch an LC or Epi mislynch.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sanmateo wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:02 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:44 pm I felt like Epignosis' reactions were way more suspicious than my reaction to them. I don't understand why you ignore my points about his reactions and just vote for me instead.
How about this for a plan then? We lynch you today for your backtracking. If you flip civ, then we lynch Epig on Day 2 since he was clearly egging you on and trying to start something! :D
yeah that seems like a terrible plan. none of what i've seen from the epi/LC thing moves me particularly. it's a bunch of tepid day 1 stuff. but more importantly, if getting into weird arguments in-game is really a recurring thing between them, then obviously we need to look elsewhere because anything coming from either of the two about the other one holds less weight.
where else shall we look?
well there's already a bandwagon forming against long con so that seems like a great starting point
On reflection, digging through his ISO, I also believe this post is a bit shady. It's like "well, there's a bandwagon forming against LC so let's see who's jumping on that!" while also offering up no real baddie reads of his own. This is someone treading lightly, not solving the game.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:03 pm I had a post about this earlier today, but got rid of it because I wasn't sure where I was going with it. I'm going to rewrite it now that I have thought it over.
well there's already a bandwagon forming against long con so that seems like a great starting point
I don't know how sanmateo (or anyone) could call the interactions between LC and me "a bunch of tepid day 1 stuff." Perhaps he was misusing the word "tepid." I don't know.

What I do know is that sanmateo wanted to start investigating people who even expressed an anti-LC opinion: Despite sanmateo's use of the word "bandwagon," I don't recall LC ever having more than two votes until DrWilgy swung the hammer.

This, then, presupposes that, for whatever reason, sanmateo believes that Long Con is good.

How did he come to think that if he dismissed the interactions between LC and me as "a bunch of tepid day 1 stuff?"

Why begin trying to suspect people who are expressing an anti-LC opinion on Day 1 before there was a lynch?

It only makes sense to me if he already knows Long Con is not bad.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Well, looks like you and Epi just independently came up with the same conclusion. That's pretty impressive. Assuming you haven't read Epi's posts because if you had, you'd just say "I agree".
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

sanmateo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:23 pm i'm looking at this mp bandwagon and it just looks like bullshit. if he's scum spacedaisy is probably scum as well but it's not exactly a solid vote. wilgy's vote could literally mean anything. and ddl has once again gone on a bandwagon, i understand that he's sequestered meeting family, friends and loved ones and he can't yell at strangers online (aka the best thing in the world) or whatever, but am i going insane? he's done this twice
This also could be buddying, since I know I'm town. DDL is also a very easy scapegoat for a mafia member to suspect, if he is indeed town as well, because he was playing the "textbook baddie" move of jumping on bandwagons -- which, I actually think is nonsense because I've seen more townies lead mislynches on other townies while the baddies sit back and try to avoid it all, but that's for another conversation.

I feel comfortable enough in voting sanmateo for now. I'll dig through Daisy, Sloonei, and nutella ISOs now just to see what I think too.

Some linki and stuff
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I gave sanmateo a tentative town read at a glance early in the game, but I wouldn't categorize it as substantial enough to stand in the way of an push against him. I wish I had time for some thorough analysis right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:31 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:03 pm I had a post about this earlier today, but got rid of it because I wasn't sure where I was going with it. I'm going to rewrite it now that I have thought it over.
I don't know how sanmateo (or anyone) could call the interactions between LC and me "a bunch of tepid day 1 stuff." Perhaps he was misusing the word "tepid." I don't know.

What I do know is that sanmateo wanted to start investigating people who even expressed an anti-LC opinion: Despite sanmateo's use of the word "bandwagon," I don't recall LC ever having more than two votes until DrWilgy swung the hammer.

This, then, presupposes that, for whatever reason, sanmateo believes that Long Con is good.

How did he come to think that if he dismissed the interactions between LC and me as "a bunch of tepid day 1 stuff?"

Why begin trying to suspect people who are expressing an anti-LC opinion on Day 1 before there was a lynch?

It only makes sense to me if he already knows Long Con is not bad.
Ha, that's funny, sorry I would have just commented on this directly if I had seen it. I agree with your interpretation here.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'm just going to assume I'm wrong about Sanmateo. :P Rather him than Nutella, and the case on him has been peer-reviewed.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:32 pm Well, looks like you and Epi just independently came up with the same conclusion. That's pretty impressive. Assuming you haven't read Epi's posts because if you had, you'd just say "I agree".
Lol, yeah, I have read through just the start of N1 right after the lynch result, but other than that just skimmed some of the most recent page and now trying to piece everything together via ISOs. Hadn't seen Epi's commentary yet.

What do you think of it?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Okay, yeah, I mean -- Daisy could be fooling me I suppose, but she's emotionally wearing everything on her sleeves this game, and her initial reaction to my pressure vote still reads genuine to me. I'm not interested in a vote that way today.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Looking at Sloonei now: This man is either supatown or he's faking it even better than he did in SF.

He fooled me well in SF, but one thing he does seem to be doing more of here is evaluating as many people as possible when he is here, something he didn't quite do as much in SF when he was bad and only put forth some players in the conversation. I'd say that's a good look and I was probably wrong about him.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I have no idea how to read sanmateo. He did accuse me a few times and I argued that back, but other than that he has been kind of a non factor in this game, so I don't remember him really much. I usually suspect people who are like that tbh. But I'm sticking with Nutella.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Only 50% of players voting is sad though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Looking at nutella now.

I do feel there is cause for some :ponder: -- her suspicion of DDL as initially expressed is ehh... I'm not quite sure if I follow it fully, so that's on me somewhat, but -- and maybe I'm thinking he's a scapegoat too much -- he really makes for a convenient lead suspect if he is good. I also think her rainbow was a bit uninspiring.

but I also feel there's plenty to read her as genuine -- her waffly first reads read like textbook town nutella to me. And her string of posts here, before, and after all read genuinely as fuck.

This is a tougher call, but I'd still call her slight town GTH. I absolutely feel better about voting sanmateo.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:34 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:32 pm Well, looks like you and Epi just independently came up with the same conclusion. That's pretty impressive. Assuming you haven't read Epi's posts because if you had, you'd just say "I agree".
Lol, yeah, I have read through just the start of N1 right after the lynch result, but other than that just skimmed some of the most recent page and now trying to piece everything together via ISOs. Hadn't seen Epi's commentary yet.

What do you think of it?
See my vote.

You and Epi are both good players. Both of you coming to the same conclusion independently means a lot. It's too silly and meta for a planned gambit IMO. I read it as genuine. Gives you both town points, and makes me feel bad about Sanmateo.

Doesn't mean Sanmateo is scum. But that observation is definitely not something scum pulled out of their butt. Not like this. So I'm on board. I feel good about this.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:46 pm I have no idea how to read sanmateo. He did accuse me a few times and I argued that back, but other than that he has been kind of a non factor in this game, so I don't remember him really much. I usually suspect people who are like that tbh. But I'm sticking with Nutella.
That's precisely why I think he's not town. Even in his pursuit of you, it's very... not aggressive, as if he doesn't really push forward a case on you, like he doesn't believe it. He's looking at things objectively, like you hopping on a bandwagon, and doesn't seem interested in developing mafia/scum reads based on anyone's actual content. And his town reads, upon reflection, could very well be a case where he's buddying/has info on them being town.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention]

Usually you have thoughts and a good read on nutella, what do you think?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Sorry crazy day at work, not caught up, voting DDL I guess
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Even in my initial read on him, I questioned:

"Is sanmateo town, or is it me mindmelding with him?"

Because he was just parroting me a bit.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:50 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:34 pm

What do you think of it?
See my vote.

You and Epi are both good players. Both of you coming to the same conclusion independently means a lot. It's too silly and meta for a planned gambit IMO. I read it as genuine. Gives you both town points, and makes me feel bad about Sanmateo.

Doesn't mean Sanmateo is scum. But that observation is definitely not something scum pulled out of their butt. Not like this. So I'm on board. I feel good about this.
That's fair enough. Surprisingly (at least to me), I'm feeling pretty good about it too, as good as I could considering I had to come in here and decide a vote with a huge sense of urgency, some very vague reads on most players, and having not really been involved the past 72 hours. Thanks to you and everyone else for pushing forward the discussion.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm looking at a sanmateo/DDL teammate pairing with that last post by DDL.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sorry. Was caught in linki hell
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:55 pm I'm looking at a sanmateo/DDL teammate pairing with that last post by DDL.
Oh, I hadn't even thought of that!

:ponder:

That could actually explain sanmateo's suspicion of DDL even more -- because he knows he's bad.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: The Search for Quin [POLLS]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 2
Find Quin

Poll ended at Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:00 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

birdwithteeth11
No votes
Voters: None
Dom
No votes
Dragon D. Luffy
11%
Voters: nutella
Epignosis
No votes
MovingPictures07
No votes
NewTraditionalist
No votes
nutella
22%
Voters: Sloonei, Dragon D. Luffy
sanmateo
44%
Voters: Spacedaisy, MovingPictures07, speedchuck, Epignosis
Serge
No votes
Sloonei
11%
Voters: NewTraditionalist
Spacedaisy
No votes
speedchuck
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Host/non/dead
11%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay
Total votes: 9
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:55 pm I'm looking at a sanmateo/DDL teammate pairing with that last post by DDL.
Explain? :confused2:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 2 ends.

Still reeling from the ousting of their lead detective, the team was hesitant to make any drastic moves. For an entire day many of them simply didn't speak or act at all, and in their time away perhaps they managed the reprieve they needed to carry on. The next suspect was interrogated and judged.

sanmateo was lynched. He was:

Quin's body double!

You are the mafia cover man. Once during the game during any day phase, you may inform the host that you wish to feed a bad hint on Quin's location to thread, written by the host. This will occur during the following night phase. Separately, once during the game during any day phase, you may elect to move a single vote from any player to any other player. This may not be done during any elimination phase.

Night 2 begins and will last 24 hours.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

<insert cheerleader post here>
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Baller

MP and Epi are town.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: The Search for Quin [Night 2]

Post by Tangrowth »

YES!!! THAT IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. :yay:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

It was fun playing with you again though, sanmateo, hope to see you play another one. :beer:
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:02 pm
Day 2 ends.

Still reeling from the ousting of their lead detective, the team was hesitant to make any drastic moves. For an entire day many of them simply didn't speak or act at all, and in their time away perhaps they managed the reprieve they needed to carry on. The next suspect was interrogated and judged.

sanmateo was lynched. He was:

Quin's body double!

You are the mafia cover man. Once during the game during any day phase, you may inform the host that you wish to feed a bad hint on Quin's location to thread, written by the host. This will occur during the following night phase. Separately, once during the game during any day phase, you may elect to move a single vote from any player to any other player. This may not be done during any elimination phase.

Night 2 begins and will last 24 hours.
Where did you find this picture of me?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:05 pm It was fun playing with you again though, sanmateo, hope to see you play another one. :beer:
Pretty much. After Economics I thought you wouldn't come backk. You are a cool guy sanmateo, I hope you stay.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin Search

The team caught a break when a new witnessed emerge, or at least they hoped it would be a break. She reported being stuck under Quin's incredibly indecent gaze for some time, as though in a trance. After turning up in a field on her own, wandering aimlessly and tirelessly, her mind was not in a normal place. All she could remember for sure was that the air felt cool around Quin. She was terribly shaken by the ordeal.

Find Quin.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:58 pm

That could actually explain sanmateo's suspicion of DDL even more -- because he knows he's bad.
The whole "The MP train is bullshit" charade looked like distancing to me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:14 pm

What do you mean?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll vote A. I don't have information or anything, I just like the letter. :noble:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:02 pm
Explain? :confused2:
It was a soft statement about sanmateo and a vote for someone else who might have a shot at getting lynched instead of him. I'll have to read back over you both to see if my gut reaction to that might hold water. I'll get back to you.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 31

Re: The Search for Quin [Night 1]

Post by Dom »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:44 pm The following only makes me weep.
Dom wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:16 pm sup fam i forgot mafia was happening someone catch me up pls
Dom wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:31 am ok tbh i did the biggest skim of all time bc i really do't have the time or energy to fully catch up and i'm also *catching up* on another game so lol whoops

i take it mp made waves and sloonei / speedchuck r like lol u bad
nutella is the same with ddl
Dom wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 8:33 am ok and lc was supatown
Dom wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:14 pmwho bad
i am a disappoint
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:18 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:29 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:03 pm Judge the process, not the result.
That's not how this works. If you like Epi's process, perhaps you have something to say about what he logically concluded?

The result, if valid, will occur with the lynch. Epi's process hasn't resulted yet, and won't result in anything if everybody (like you) ignore it.
Eh I just wanted to use Epi's phrase against him. :pout:

Point is, the way he is thinking looks legit to me.

That doesn't mean I agree with it tho.
id on't like htis one bit

someone wants to appear to agree with epi without any of the actions associated with it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:16 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:14 pm

What do you mean?
sanmateo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:23 pm i'm looking at this mp bandwagon and it just looks like bullshit. if he's scum spacedaisy is probably scum as well but it's not exactly a solid vote. wilgy's vote could literally mean anything. and ddl has once again gone on a bandwagon, i understand that he's sequestered meeting family, friends and loved ones and he can't yell at strangers online (aka the best thing in the world) or whatever, but am i going insane? he's done this twice
sanmateo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:08 pm alright well, i might change it because at least ddl kind of said why they were voting for mp. i suppose i could be overlooking mp's tells but has anyone even made a case against him? voting for lurkers isnt really that sus. the LC bandwagon made more sense and that was pretty weak
sanmateo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:26 pm ah fuck, i completely missed the deadline
sanmateo looks too invested in a DDL lynch for reasons that are too artificial to be any good Day 1 when he called Epi vs LC "tepid."

If I'm right about speedchuck, nobody needed saving or thrown under the bus. His vote for DDL looks like he was going to distance and coast.
sanmateo
The Mark
Posts in topic: 24

Post by sanmateo »

yeah uhhhhhhh sorry that i missed day 2 entirely lol. i was pretty much occupied with school and work stuff and was just shitposting on rym whenever i got a break

Return to “Previous Heists”