38%

Total votes: 21
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: The Search for Quin [Night 2]

Post by nutella »

Whoa, nice result. I was totally reading him as civ (though if I'd had time to read Epi's and MP's cases I might have reconsidered -- nice job guys)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Throwing all my previous reads out the window and starting from scratch. Well done, y'all.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Spacedaisy »

Yeah, I'm feeling DDL/sanmateo. sanmateo mentioned DDL at least four times. But DDL only gave any kind of response once and it was far from an impassioned defense. Maybe it's just because I see things the way I would respond, but look at speedchuck. Every time he mentions me I feel compelled to defend myself against what I see as ridiculous accusations. But DDL's one "defense" amounted to a big :shrug: kind of response. I think this is distancing. I'll probably vote there tomorrow unless something drastically changes my mind.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

First order of business on Day 3 should be digging into sanmateo's post history and looking for connections, then digging into other people's post histories for sanmateo connections.
Also I voted for the Bee Zone.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 120

Re: The Search for Quin [Night 0]

Post by Epignosis »

Why wait?
sanmateo wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:30 pmwait what
:suspish:
sanmateo wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:56 pm so is this night 0 voting thing real or just some weird thing yall do
Given sanmateo's role, this is a completely fabricated post. No confusion whatsoever.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:02 pm
sanmateo wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:56 pm so is this night 0 voting thing real or just some weird thing yall do
It's a thing. Might have some effect on the game.
speedchuck answered in earnest rather quickly but not too quickly. I like that.
sanmateo wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:05 pm yeah, just read the mp07 post about that

my first impulse was voting for queensland and wait and see whether birdwithteeth's claim was real or not, but from what i can gather there's no real information tha'll be revealed from the result of the vote.
I don't know what post is referenced here. MP?

The latter part of the post, given that sanmateo's role was to give false information, makes this look, at worst, like an uncoordinated mafia interaction, but I don't think that's what this is.

Given the role, check the Night 1 host post for funny business. I'll check that later.
sanmateo wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:07 pm eh, i'm voting queensland anyways. statistically they're more likely to be town than not
This reinforces my view that birdwithteeth11 is good. Not focusing on the role material for a moment, I take notice of the pronoun: "they're." sanmateo might have subconsciously used a male pronoun here, but he used a plural one, which indicates unfamiliarity.
sanmateo wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:59 pm
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:22 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:44 pm I felt like Epignosis' reactions were way more suspicious than my reaction to them. I don't understand why you ignore my points about his reactions and just vote for me instead.
How about this for a plan then? We lynch you today for your backtracking. If you flip civ, then we lynch Epig on Day 2 since he was clearly egging you on and trying to start something! :D
yeah that seems like a terrible plan. none of what i've seen from the epi/LC thing moves me particularly. it's a bunch of tepid day 1 stuff. but more importantly, if getting into weird arguments in-game is really a recurring thing between them, then obviously we need to look elsewhere because anything coming from either of the two about the other one holds less weight.
I am under the impression that sanmateo was distancing against his team rather than hunting down civilians. This was a prime opportunity to "suspect" bwt, but he didn't do that, even though he called bwt's plan (which was almost surely facetious) "a terrible plan."
sanmateo wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:02 pm
sanmateo wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:59 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:44 pm I felt like Epignosis' reactions were way more suspicious than my reaction to them. I don't understand why you ignore my points about his reactions and just vote for me instead.
How about this for a plan then? We lynch you today for your backtracking. If you flip civ, then we lynch Epig on Day 2 since he was clearly egging you on and trying to start something! :D
yeah that seems like a terrible plan. none of what i've seen from the epi/LC thing moves me particularly. it's a bunch of tepid day 1 stuff. but more importantly, if getting into weird arguments in-game is really a recurring thing between them, then obviously we need to look elsewhere because anything coming from either of the two about the other one holds less weight.
where else shall we look?
well there's already a bandwagon forming against long con so that seems like a great starting point
This question is a small nod in Sloonei's favor. It didn't need to be asked.
sanmateo wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:34 pm fuck it i'm just quoting every single post itt
Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:33 am
nutella wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:11 am Epi vs LC, aka "El Clásico"
I know, right? :omg: I mean, I was just joking around... but Epi's reaction! I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say he totally freaked out. He demanded four times that I substantiate my claims, then he throws out a weak-ass OMGUS, and then demands opinions from everyone on it.

Not to mention he completely ignored Wilgy, who also made a very similar joke. I guess he understood that Wilgy's post was a joke, but not mine. This is unexpectedly juicy Night 0 stuff!
alright, well this post is obviously an overreaction. that's approximately one half of the case against this guy, the other half being the meta stuff epignosis was talking about. i obviously don't know much about that but i think it's more important that this kind of conflict between these two has played out multiple times in previous games. i don't think there's much i can do by learning everyone's meta but i'd like to know more about the specifics of the previous installments of the epi/lc clasico.
speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:18 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:33 am This is unexpectedly juicy Night 0 stuff!
Isn't it though!?
I'm not even under pressure and I'm still finding it impossible to see your posts in a joking light.

It wasn't a joke. If you were egging on Epi to get a reaction, which I could have bought, you wouldn't be backpedaling so ridiculously hard right now.
this is speedchuck's reaction to the post above, makes sense for a townie. sloonei also picked up on it immediately and questioned long con over several posts, because he's sloonei and he asks questions and shit. the otherfirst responder was mp, and he said epi was a town read, which i want him to elaborate on. i think epi's last post (the one about looking at other players) is very town-like but i'm mostly interested on why mp said that at that point in time.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:55 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:33 am
nutella wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:11 am Epi vs LC, aka "El Clásico"
I know, right? :omg: I mean, I was just joking around... but Epi's reaction! I don't think it's too much of a stretch to say he totally freaked out. He demanded four times that I substantiate my claims, then he throws out a weak-ass OMGUS, and then demands opinions from everyone on it.

Not to mention he completely ignored Wilgy, who also made a very similar joke. I guess he understood that Wilgy's post was a joke, but not mine. This is unexpectedly juicy Night 0 stuff!
I don't like the tone of this post. Sounds like you are trying to make him look back without engaging him yourself.
now this, *kisses fingers like chef boyardee* this is that sus shit. just piling on
piling on... slightly more egregious because bwt said they think both are neutral reads. dragon and bird look scummier to me than LC based on this
Regarding the third box, we've already established that sanmateo knew LC was good. I do believe he was trying to distance from a teammate.

The fourth box is a phony reaction, because sanmateo had already reacted to this post.
sanmateo wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:04 pm the thing about bird that i feel is throwing me off is jay's post at the beginning of day 1 and the bwt night 0 claim.
Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:09 pm
sanmateo wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:04 pm the thing about bird that i feel is throwing me off is jay's post at the beginning of day 1 and the bwt night 0 claim.
You and I have known Jay the longest of anyone in this game. What do you think are the chances that he provided birdwithteeth with information, true or false, about the Day 0 poll?
sanmateo wrote: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:15 pm seems unlikely. but there's clearly a mechanic at play here and mp07 said that there's a precedent for giving info to random players in night 0 polls.
This right here makes all of Sloonei, MP, and BWT look better to me.
sanmateo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:57 am i think given what people have said about bird i wont vote for him today. sloonei threw out both of the posts that i singled out beforehand but he still seemed steadfast on voting for LC until i wrote that post. something doesn't really track there, i was taken aback by him being that easily convinced but it seemed like people were moving away from that bandwagon so it'd make sense that scum sloonei (scoomei?) would switch. if what he said about looking at bwt's claim in the same way as mp07 and epignosis is true, then why wouldnt he vote for dragon from the start?

that's less simple than the reason i suspect dragon, so it feels less likely to be true. thus im probably voting for dragon. but my uni canceled classes today so i have time to spare
Delicious.

Translation: If DDL gets lynched, people will think I'm good and Sloonei is bad.
sanmateo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:23 pm i'm looking at this mp bandwagon and it just looks like bullshit. if he's scum spacedaisy is probably scum as well but it's not exactly a solid vote. wilgy's vote could literally mean anything. and ddl has once again gone on a bandwagon, i understand that he's sequestered meeting family, friends and loved ones and he can't yell at strangers online (aka the best thing in the world) or whatever, but am i going insane? he's done this twice
If sanmateo's definition of "bandwagon" is to even mention suspicion of someone after someone else, then lots of us are guilty of "bandwagoning." Why single out DDL? And how would doing it twice make anybody suspicious?
sanmateo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:57 pm yeah, i think speedchuck came in and voted for mp and then left. which is extremely weird unless i skipped over his name when i posted above but i remember there were 3 votes on mp.
sanmateo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:00 pm did wilgy even vote for mp at some point?
sanmateo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:08 pm alright well, i might change it because at least ddl kind of said why they were voting for mp. i suppose i could be overlooking mp's tells but has anyone even made a case against him? voting for lurkers isnt really that sus. the LC bandwagon made more sense and that was pretty weak
These posts are opening a window to abandon his DDL vote if the tally renders it necessary.

All of this leads me to believe DDL should be lynched next.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm on the same page completely Epi.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I also suspect DDL because he called me good because I'm so logical, but he hasn't agreed with a single thing I've said or done.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to spend the last moments of this phase searching for Quin, since, you know, this is "The Search for Quin."
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:16 pm I also suspect DDL because he called me good because I'm so logical, but he hasn't agreed with a single thing I've said or done.
I've already explained my point. I don't need to agree with someone's read to think they are being honest.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:19 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:16 pm I also suspect DDL because he called me good because I'm so logical, but he hasn't agreed with a single thing I've said or done.
I've already explained my point. I don't need to agree with someone's read to think they are being honest.
You didn't call me honest. You called me logical.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I think you were both.

You can be logical and yet still take a wrong conclusion.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 44

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 2]

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:11 pm
Pls, @everyone, what do you think of my case on spacedaisy?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:06 pm Quin Search

The team caught a break when a new witnessed emerge, or at least they hoped it would be a break. She reported being stuck under Quin's incredibly indecent gaze for some time, as though in a trance. After turning up in a field on her own, wandering aimlessly and tirelessly, her mind was not in a normal place. All she could remember for sure was that the air felt cool around Quin. She was terribly shaken by the ordeal.

Find Quin.

Bearing in mind that any of the above could be fake news, the standout clues to me are "turning up in a field" and "the air felt cool around Quin."

The latter leads me to believe they were in Sydney. I don't know where any fields are in Australia.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Isn't it just possible that sanmateo was latching on me because he wanted to have someone he could vote for over and over so péople thought he was scumhunting when he wasn't?

Someone who gets suspected by a lot of people often so that wouldn't draw much attention to him?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Also we should read everyone's mentions of sanmateo and vice-versa.

Was going to do it myself today but then I decided to do a 8 km walk and now I'm fucking tired.

It was awesome though. Been meaning to do it for months.

I'll do it tomorrow night if nobody else has, though.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:34 pm Isn't it just possible that sanmateo was latching on me because he wanted to have someone he could vote for over and over so péople thought he was scumhunting when he wasn't?

Someone who gets suspected by a lot of people often so that wouldn't draw much attention to him?
Why didn't it occur to you to say this when he started trying to get you lynched?
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:34 pm Isn't it just possible that sanmateo was latching on me because he wanted to have someone he could vote for over and over so péople thought he was scumhunting when he wasn't?

Not really. If that was his strategy, it's also just as likely that he could end up being accused of tunneling. And that one usually never ends well if the person is wrong.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I have a more important question:

What are we going to do with Quin once we find him? :feb:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:42 pm

Not really. If that was his strategy, it's also just as likely that he could end up being accused of tunneling. And that one usually never ends well if the person is wrong.
:grin:
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:43 pm I have a more important question:

Spike his drink?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:46 pm

Spike his drink?
Or give him another sausage sandwich.

That was the clue that should have taken us to New South Wales in the first place. :fist:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:39 pm

Why didn't it occur to you to say this when he started trying to get you lynched?
Because I didn't think of it at the time?

I am not constantly analysing every possible motivation for every person who accuses me.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Epignosis wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:49 pm

Spike his drink?

That was the clue that should have taken us to New South Wales in the first place. :fist:
Fine by me. Who's on the top, middle, and bottom between the 3 of us then? :shifty:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:42 pm

I've tunneled all the time as a civ. And in some of them survived until the end. Tunneling is hardly a baddie tell.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:54 pm

I am not constantly analysing every possible motivation for every person who accuses me.
The only way I don't see that occurring is if you are connected.

Isn't that the point of what mafia is about? :confused:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Search for Quin [Night 0]

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:00 pm
Day 1

Australia's most dedicated investigators are on the case. Quin is on the loose, and it will take a coordinated national effort to track him down. The top minds came together at the newly established Headquarters of the Quin Search in Sunshine Coast. The discussion was heated from the start, passions elevated by the terribly indecent nature of their quarry and the necessity to determine his location immediately. Much time was wasted however when presenters promoted numerous leads in Queensland. They'd seemed promising at first, but it quickly became evident that there was nothing there. Eventually the team found their start in New South Wales.

It is Day 1. This phase will last 48 hours.
This says "quarry." It should probably say "quarrel," but it doesn't.

Where in New South Wales has a lot of quarries?

I'm thinking section B now.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:55 pm

Spike his drink?

That was the clue that should have taken us to New South Wales in the first place.
:fist:
Fine by me. Who's on the top, middle, and bottom between the 3 of us then? :shifty:
No, seriously.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: The Search for Quin [POLLS]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Night 2
Quin Search

Poll ended at Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:05 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

Zone A
10%
Voters: MovingPictures07
Zone B
30%
Voters: Dragon D. Luffy, Sloonei, Dom
Zone C
50%
Voters: Epignosis, birdwithteeth11, nutella, Spacedaisy, speedchuck
Host/dead/non button
10%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay
Total votes: 10
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Night 2 ends.

It had been a very productive day in the search for Quin, and spirits were as high as they'd been throughout the ordeal. The team deliberated over their next move, and they decided the population center of Sydney would be the best place for Quin to be hiding. He could hide in the boondocks, but he'd get bored. Quin, so absolutely indecent as he is known to be, needs more action than that. It felt like the right move. Unfortunately not everyone was able to make it. It was discovered that one member of the team wasn't qualified to take part in detective work... he was just some bloke on the road. He went home.

Epignosis has been killed. He was:

Vanilla civilian. Some bloke on the road.

Day 3 begins and will last 48 hours.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 3]

Post by Epignosis »

Kickin' rocks.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:56 pm

The only way I don't see that occurring is if you are connected.

Isn't that the point of what mafia is about? :confused:
Maybe but my day doesn't have 36 hours so I can't play it perfectly.

So no, I don't analyse everyone all the time. I skim most posts, and points things out when they catch my eye. If they don't, tough luck.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

RIP Epi.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I mean, most of the time I just assume whoever is accusing me is just wrong.
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Serge »

I am truly very I wasn't able to keep my promise. I'll be reading now. Don't worry, I swear I'm town.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 14

Post by Quin »

Spike his drink?

So uncultured.

And it's not a sausage sandwich, it's a sausage in bread.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Dom »

so ddl is probably bad tbh
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Quin wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Spike his drink?

So uncultured.

THIS IS VILE
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dom wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:40 pm so ddl is probably bad tbh
Why do you think this?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Because agreeing with epi but also not agreeing with epi is one way to try and make sure epi doesn't suspect you and it's bullshit.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

lol, ok. I like that answer better than the one I thought might be coming. I am down for a DDL lynch. I'll even drop the first vote.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

RIP Epi. Even if you don't understand that obviously correct as intended use of the word "quarry." :disappoint:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

what are you doing instead?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 1]

Post by Sloonei »

I picked a totally random player to analyze in relation to sanmateo.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:57 pm
sanmateo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:23 pm i'm looking at this mp bandwagon and it just looks like bullshit. if he's scum spacedaisy is probably scum as well but it's not exactly a solid vote. wilgy's vote could literally mean anything. and ddl has once again gone on a bandwagon, i understand that he's sequestered meeting family, friends and loved ones and he can't yell at strangers online (aka the best thing in the world) or whatever, but am i going insane? he's done this twice
How are we supposed to lynch people without bandwagons?

Besides I like to think I started this one.
Harmless jab, playful retort.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:59 pm And it could be arfued that you [sanmateo] are taking part of this ddl bandwagon that is looming over us. So what about that?
Follow-up inquiry. The interaction in these two posts can easily be read as two scum partners trying to put a little bit of distance between themselves on Day 1. I don't sense much urgency in DDL's questioning here, but that could be the tunnel vision.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:46 pm I have no idea how to read sanmateo. He did accuse me a few times and I argued that back, but other than that he has been kind of a non factor in this game, so I don't remember him really much. I usually suspect people who are like that tbh. But I'm sticking with Nutella.
This is the sirengif post. I just spent my entire time in Street Fighter using this exact line on my partner in Simon. "I have no idea how to read him :shrug:", and leave it at that. His one comment about sanmateo also calls attention to the fact of their minor squabble above. Not a great look for DDL.

sanmateo wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:08 pm alright well, i might change it because at least ddl kind of said why they were voting for mp. i suppose i could be overlooking mp's tells but has anyone even made a case against him? voting for lurkers isnt really that sus. the LC bandwagon made more sense and that was pretty weak
This also is not a great look for DDL. The same sort of timid shrug is being reciprocated by sanmateo here. "I could be suspicious of DDL, but meh."

I can see a couple of bad guys here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: The Search for Quin [Night 1]

Post by Sloonei »

Since nutella is directly above me in the thread, I took a look at her history with sanmateo as well. It includes on rainbow list:
nutella wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:38 am Screw it I'll do a rainbow.

Light-to-moderate town read:
birdwithteeth11
Epignosis
sanmateo
Sloonei

Neutral or no read:
Dom
DrWilgy
MovingPictures07
NewTraditionalist
Serge

Light mafia read:
Spacedaisy
speedchuck

Moderate mafia read:
Dragon D. Luffy
This is not great, but I don't suspect her for it either. Sanmateo was not really on anyone's radar prior to the final hours of yesterday, and making an incorrect guess early in a game is hardly incriminating. That said, I would like to know what prompted this town read on sanmateo, nutella?

and while i'm here I might as well ask you to elaborate on any other of the reads you expressed here, please and thank you.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:40 pm so ddl is probably bad tbh
The thing about DDL today is that, if he is bad, he'd be a very easy bus target for his partners. alternatively, he'd be a very easy townie to mislynch. Any thoughts on this, Dom?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Serge wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:28 pm I am truly very I wasn't able to keep my promise. I'll be reading now. Don't worry, I swear I'm town.
Hey Serge, no sweat. All I care about is hearing what you have to say. Even if your thoughts aren't fully formed or if you're not caught up yet. Any slight impressions you get when you look out over the thread would be hella cool right now.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:55 pm I'm looking at a sanmateo/DDL teammate pairing with that last post by DDL.
Daisy was on this DDL/sanmateo thing before it was even a thing. Good look, I think. Or a super early busser. I'm gonna go with the former, but not dismiss the latter entirely.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 1]

Post by Sloonei »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:45 pm I'm sticking with my vote fwiw.

F**k you MP. Fine, I'll do a rainbow read even though I don't care for these things.

Moderate Town:
MP
BWT

Slight Town:
Epig
Sloonei
SD

Null:
Dom
DDL
Wilgy
NewTraditionalist
Nutella[
sanmateo
Serge/b]

Slight Scum:
LC

Moderate Scum:
speedchuck

The Toothed Bird gave us this rainbow on Day 1. I'm interested to hear how those neutrals have shaken out since.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]NewTraditionalist[/mention] why did you vote for me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 24

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:45 pm

Spike his drink?

So uncultured.

Quin, I'm nking you 1st next time I can.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?

Return to “Previous Heists”