38%

Total votes: 21
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 44

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 1]

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:38 am
birdwithteeth11 wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:45 pm I'm sticking with my vote fwiw.

F**k you MP. Fine, I'll do a rainbow read even though I don't care for these things.

Moderate Town:
MP
BWT
Sloonei

Slight Town:
SD

Null:
Dom
Wilgy
NewTraditionalist
Nutella[
sanmateo/b]

Slight Scum:
Serge

Moderate Scum:
DDL

The Toothed Bird gave us this rainbow on Day 1. I'm interested to hear how those neutrals have shaken out since.

I think that's everyone.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 65

Post by speedchuck »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:23 am

F**k you MP. Fine, I'll do a rainbow read even though I don't care for these things.

Moderate Town:
MP
BWT
Sloonei

Slight Town:
SD

Null:
Dom
Wilgy
NewTraditionalist
Nutella[
sanmateo/b]

Slight Scum:
Serge

Moderate Scum:
DDL

The Toothed Bird gave us this rainbow on Day 1. I'm interested to hear how those neutrals have shaken out since.

I think that's everyone.

:ninja:
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 3]

Post by nutella »

@[mention]Sloonei[/mention], I had a town vibe from sanmateo because he seemed unafraid to voice independent thoughts/analysis/suspicions, such as his examination of the LC voters, and he had a pretty logical approach to the game. I don't think I've ever played with him before but I got the distinct impression of a strategic town mindset. Guess I was fooled and I'll be appropriately wary of him in future games.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 196
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

birdwithteeth11 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:23 am

Moderate Town:
MP
BWT
Sloonei

Slight Town:
SD

Null:
Dom
Wilgy
NewTraditionalist
Nutella[
sanmateo/b]

Slight Scum:
Serge

Moderate Scum:
DDL

I think that's everyone.
... any thoughts to share?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark
Posts in topic: 15

Post by Serge »

I've read the up to the end of Day 1 and at this point I think Sloonei is bad, along with Dragon D. Luffy. I feel good about speedchuck.

BWT's info was wrong, what if you're scum, you were given the right answer to tell us as you see fit and you chose not to give out the correct one?

I'm going to sleep and I'll catch up tomorrow.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Serge wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:12 pm I've read the up to the end of Day 1 and at this point I think Sloonei is bad, along with Dragon D. Luffy. I feel good about speedchuck.

BWT's info was wrong, what if you're scum, you were given the right answer to tell us as you see fit and you chose not to give out the correct one?

I'm going to sleep and I'll catch up tomorrow.
Why am I bad?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
NewTraditionalist
Posts in topic: 11

Post by NewTraditionalist »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:39 am @NewTraditionalist why did you vote for me?
I figured that being the one to focus on the new person would be good cover for a thug. Or a sign that you are an outgoing and well-adjusted person.
NewTraditionalist
Posts in topic: 11

Post by NewTraditionalist »

I have to say that doing this in a forum is really difficult for me compared to sitting around a table. I really have no idea what to look for.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

NewTraditionalist wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:13 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:39 am @NewTraditionalist why did you vote for me?
I figured that being the one to focus on the new person would be good cover for a thug. Or a sign that you are an outgoing and well-adjusted person.
It's closer to the latter, but please do not mistake me as well-adjusted. I just make it anpoint to engage with everybody individually in these games. My focus was not more on you than it was on anybody else. I just want to talk to you.

I understand your struggles transitioning to this new format. My advice to anyone feeling overwhelmed by the content of the game is always to not worry about reading everything. Some of us just love the sound of our own keyboards. It's easier to pick one or two things that you can latch onto and work your way up from there. Don't be shy if there's anything you'd like help with or if you have any questions.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

NewTraditionalist wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:15 pm I have to say that doing this in a forum is really difficult for me compared to sitting around a table. I really have no idea what to look for.
See, this is what I meant when asking where you were coming from. :P Seemed like an IRL mafia-er to me. That's where I started, and yeah, online stuff is a lot different. You can't read someone's face, or see if they killed a buddy/someone they didn't like. But a lot of it comes down to this:

Motive.

That's what makes this such an analytical game. We look at DDL's posts and see that the way he acted toward sanmateo might come from a mafia motive. Being able to read that stuff comes with experience.
Me? I've got like 7 years of experience, and I still play like crap when I get vanilla town. No worries mate. It's a different ballgame, but whatever thoughts you have are welcome.

I don't necessarily agree with your post about Sloonei, but it's a valid observation. Scum could have motive to interrogate/interact with the new guy. It's easy, puts the player in good graces with the new guy and the other townfolk, and it looks like helpful townie behavior while not really incriminating anyone.

In this case I don't think sloon needs the boost from new person chat, because he's got a lot of other reads going on. So I personally think Sloon is probably town. But it's a valid observation.

Any observations that are articulated like what you have with sloonei there would be helpful. Don't feel like you have to volume your posts like some of us do. Sit back, grab a coke/beer, and let us know what you think! :nicenod:

Either you'll get addicted to the game like us or you'll decide you can't stand it and move on. Either way, we welcome you for the ride while you're here. :)
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I feel good about NT right now. His reason for voting me makes sense for a first-time player having difficulties, and his feelings reflect a player who does not have access to a Behind The Scenes support group.

Similarly, I'd give a very slight town read to Serge for naming me as a primary suspect just now. I don't think a scum player who's not fully caught up would jump into the thread and throw an unsubstantiated suspicion at somebody with as many posts and as many questions as me when I'm not facing any real pressure.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

By process of elimination I'll be a little stunned if DDL is not bad. I've come around to feeling alright about nutella, and MP looks town as hell after yesterday. Daisy and speedchuck also look pretty good. That leaves mostly a murky pool of quieter folks, and I've just come up with a pair of light town reads on two of them, which just leaves Dom and birdwithteeth as players I'm not specifically feeling good about in any way.

Not to say I'm writing anyone off as a suspect, of course.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

How many scum do you think are left, Sloon?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:58 pm How many scum do you think are left, Sloon?
I've been operating under the assumption that we're dealing with a 3-person scum team. So 2 remain.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

If I were balancing this game, I would either have 4 scum or 3 and a third party.

But I'm not used to mostly-vanilla games. I would have also included a bunch more power roles, invalidating the heist. So what do I know, right?

I don't think it inconceivable that there might be a 3P or 4th scum, is my point. If there are 3 scum, one of them probably has a pretty darn good power role. I haven't been paying close attention to the daystart/dayend posts, so IDK if there are any hints about 3P.

Just some thoughts. Maybe it's interesting that you just assumed 3 scum. Probably normal.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

11 vs 4 feels like a tough task in a vanilla-heavy game like this one, but I don't know. 11 vs 3 vs 1 seems more balanced, or 12 vs 3 with a powerful scum role, like you said. I know Jay has talked about balance in games, and heists particularly, somewhere on this site. I'd dig around for it, but it's that time of the day again where I have to go to work. :sigh:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

FYI I'll be around either tonight or tomorrow afternoon-evening. Busy working in the interim. Based on having read nothing since the D2 result, I endorse a lynch of DDL, but it's important we don't become complacent, consider every possibility (including a town DDL), and analyze as much as we can. I'm sure someone else (probably Sloonei) has said this already, but I just don't want to see town lose motivation to finish this win off after an incredible lynch yesterday. I know I haven't done anything yet, but I'll do what I can.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Dom »

voted for a baddie.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Thanks, bus driver Dom.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 48

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 2]

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:35 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:55 pm I'm looking at a sanmateo/DDL teammate pairing with that last post by DDL.
Daisy was on this DDL/sanmateo thing before it was even a thing. Good look, I think. Or a super early busser. I'm gonna go with the former, but not dismiss the latter entirely.
We don't even know DDL's alignment yet. How would this be a good look for me without knowing DDL's alignment already?

:suspish:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Epignosis »

I am Legend
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:54 pm By process of elimination I'll be a little stunned if DDL is not bad. I've come around to feeling alright about nutella, and MP looks town as hell after yesterday. Daisy and speedchuck also look pretty good. That leaves mostly a murky pool of quieter folks, and I've just come up with a pair of light town reads on two of them, which just leaves Dom and birdwithteeth as players I'm not specifically feeling good about in any way.

Not to say I'm writing anyone off as a suspect, of course.
This may answer my last post...

Still... :suspish:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 2]

Post by Sloonei »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:35 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:55 pm I'm looking at a sanmateo/DDL teammate pairing with that last post by DDL.
Daisy was on this DDL/sanmateo thing before it was even a thing. Good look, I think. Or a super early busser. I'm gonna go with the former, but not dismiss the latter entirely.
We don't even know DDL's alignment yet. How would this be a good look for me without knowing DDL's alignment already?

:suspish:
I have gotten a bit ahead of myself, but like I explained in the other post, process of elimination has me feeling confident in DDL. He has the most evidence pointed against him of anyone in the thread right now, that I can see. It's possible that I'm succumbing to laziness and prejudice today. But as things stand right now, this game makes the most sense to me if DDL is bad. If he's not, then I have to re-examine it.

That said, even if he is good, you arrived at the conclusion on which the rest of us have settled before anyone else without much notice. If you're bad, that's a pretty slick move on your part either way. I feel like it was a genuine conclusion for you to reach and I believe in the sincerity of your observation.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The lack of pressure away from DDL today is a bit concerning. I've given my vote only a little bit of second thought and I still feel good about it. The two theories surrounding the easiness of this bandwagon are that DDL is bad and his teammate(s) have given him up, accepted his lynch and got out of the line of fire; or that he's town and scum are just coasting on an easy bandwagon.

To DDL's credit, he's given us this rousing self-defense today:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 pm RIP Epi.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:18 pm I mean, most of the time I just assume whoever is accusing me is just wrong.
This would fit more in line with the theory that he's a scum player being given up for dead. His total lack of content suggests to me that he is withdrawn.
If this is the case, however, I'd buy into a 4-person scum team. If the team was down to just DDL and one other, I'd expect there to be more of a fight than this.
Or we're dealing with a 3-man scum team of which DDL is not a part. Or, worst case, a 4-man team that he's not a part of.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

In either theory, I am most interested in lazy votes today. Votes that aren't given justification or that come out of left field with a "following the herd" mentality. Votes like Dom's, is what I'm saying.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:32 am
Serge wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:28 pm I am truly very I wasn't able to keep my promise. I'll be reading now. Don't worry, I swear I'm town.
Hey Serge, no sweat. All I care about is hearing what you have to say. Even if your thoughts aren't fully formed or if you're not caught up yet. Any slight impressions you get when you look out over the thread would be hella cool right now.
Well, er, I've got bad news. I suspect you. You've played with sanmateo quite a lot, and I find it hard to believe that you found him town after all that. Also, I get the feeling you're on the sidelines in this game, omnipresent but working around the already established happenings like LC vs. Epignosis thing. Also your scum game is fresh to me since I read through Street Fighter.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

That being said, I'll vote for DDL today.
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Well holy canola, DDL's got all the votes?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Also, I see now that bwt could've been fed false data. If Sloonei gets lynched and turns out to be town, I think we should look at this person. Also Dom. Why does he neutral while I get scum?
Serge
The Mark

Post by Serge »

Town
Spacedaisy
MP
Speedchuck

Neutral
Nutella
Dom
Bwt
NewTraditionalist

Scum
Sloonei
DDL
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 31

Post by Dom »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:02 am In either theory, I am most interested in lazy votes today. Votes that aren't given justification or that come out of left field with a "following the herd" mentality. Votes like Dom's, is what I'm saying.
ok but have you considered i literally stated a reason why i voted for him and stated suspicion of him days ago?

because if not then idk man
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Serge wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:12 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:32 am
Serge wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:28 pm I am truly very I wasn't able to keep my promise. I'll be reading now. Don't worry, I swear I'm town.
Hey Serge, no sweat. All I care about is hearing what you have to say. Even if your thoughts aren't fully formed or if you're not caught up yet. Any slight impressions you get when you look out over the thread would be hella cool right now.
Well, er, I've got bad news. I suspect you. You've played with sanmateo quite a lot, and I find it hard to believe that you found him town after all that. Also, I get the feeling you're on the sidelines in this game, omnipresent but working around the already established happenings like LC vs. Epignosis thing. Also your scum game is fresh to me since I read through Street Fighter.
I don't think your first is fair, or you've overestimated my history with sanmateo. I haven't played with him in well over a year, and even when he did play regularly it's not like we were in every game together all the time. We've played a handfull of games together years ago, but not to the point where reading him should be automatic. I will admit that I wanted him to be town this tame though, and I think that clouded my judgment.
I don't know how to respond to the second point other than to say I'm trying. I want to catch bad guys. Do you want to catch bad guys? I encourage you to entertain the idea that I might be town.
Your third point sounds like recency bias.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dom wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:03 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:02 am In either theory, I am most interested in lazy votes today. Votes that aren't given justification or that come out of left field with a "following the herd" mentality. Votes like Dom's, is what I'm saying.
ok but have you considered i literally stated a reason why i voted for him and stated suspicion of him days ago?

because if not then idk man
You mean this? Because that doesn't do much for me and still has a bandwagon feel to it for me. Who should we lynch after DDL and why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:59 am The lack of pressure away from DDL today is a bit concerning. I've given my vote only a little bit of second thought and I still feel good about it. The two theories surrounding the easiness of this bandwagon are that DDL is bad and his teammate(s) have given him up, accepted his lynch and got out of the line of fire; or that he's town and scum are just coasting on an easy bandwagon.

To DDL's credit, he's given us this rousing self-defense today:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:16 pm RIP Epi.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:18 pm I mean, most of the time I just assume whoever is accusing me is just wrong.
This would fit more in line with the theory that he's a scum player being given up for dead. His total lack of content suggests to me that he is withdrawn.
If this is the case, however, I'd buy into a 4-person scum team. If the team was down to just DDL and one other, I'd expect there to be more of a fight than this.
Or we're dealing with a 3-man scum team of which DDL is not a part. Or, worst case, a 4-man team that he's not a part of.
You're missing another possiblity. His teammate is either new (NewTraditionalist) and doesn't know how to handle the situation. Or he is on the low side of activity. I'd have to look back to see who that might include.

Serge's post read a little desperate to me right now. And he would fit the low activity. Dom, I could see that as well. New traditionalist is someone I would consider too, given what I mentioned above.

While I won't dismiss the possibility of Sloonei completely, he has put me a lot more at ease with his recent comments.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Good point, Daisy. I'm always wary of a low-posting scum, and that would make sense here. What feels desperate about Serge to you? I think if he was scum and trying to set up an alternate bandwagon, he'd go after a more easily lynchable target than me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I also still feel mildly good about NT because his posts do not reflect the tone and attitude of a player who has access to BTSC. Dom remains my top choice among the quiet players, but my mind is nowhere near made up on that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:07 pm Good point, Daisy. I'm always wary of a low-posting scum, and that would make sense here. What feels desperate about Serge to you? I think if he was scum and trying to set up an alternate bandwagon, he'd go after a more easily lynchable target than me.
Like who?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:07 pm Good point, Daisy. I'm always wary of a low-posting scum, and that would make sense here. What feels desperate about Serge to you? I think if he was scum and trying to set up an alternate bandwagon, he'd go after a more easily lynchable target than me.
Like who?
birdwithteeth, who is his second target, so I suppose we can look into that further. Or Dom, or NT, or nutella. Maybe Daisy as well.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'm going to be out tonight, and I'm not sure I'll have access at the deadline. The deadline won't change either way though. Apologies ahead of time if there ends up being a wait.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

His posts just seemed like trying to scrabble to get anything he can get hold of.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:35 pm
Like who?
birdwithteeth, who is his second target, so I suppose we can look into that further. Or Dom, or NT, or nutella. Maybe Daisy as well.
Nutella was basically cleared by Epi, so she's too hard (I know she's not clear). NT is too weak a target to be taken seriously, and Dom would be the easy approach since he hasn't done much.
Basically, Nutella is too hot, Dom and Dom/NT are too cold, but Sloonei is juuuuust right. Hypothetically. I mean, you have had people suspect you over the course of the game. That plus WIFOM makes you an okay target.

Just playing devil's advocate, of course. It'd be a risky move by Serge.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:43 pm
Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:35 pm
Like who?
Nutella was basically cleared by Epi, so she's too hard (I know she's not clear). NT is too weak a target to be taken seriously, and Dom would be the easy approach since he hasn't done much.
Basically, Nutella is too hot, Dom and Dom/NT are too cold, but Sloonei is juuuuust right. Hypothetically. I mean, you have had people suspect you over the course of the game. That plus WIFOM makes you an okay target.

Just playing devil's advocate, of course. It'd be a risky move by Serge.
I dig it. I don't mean to write him off as a suspect, but my first impression was that his suspicion of me looked good.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Busier than I anticipated and I don't think I'll have time before the deadline expires. Sorry all. I'll catch up and contribute what I can perhaps tonight post-deadline or tomorrow before N3 ends for sure.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I strongly support the huge bandwagon on DDL despite my inactivity this current cycle. Hope we're right.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Thrilling end of day
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: The Search for Quin [POLLS]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 3
Find Quin

Poll ended at Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:06 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

birdwithteeth11
No votes
Voters: None
Dom
No votes
Dragon D. Luffy
78%
Voters: Spacedaisy, Sloonei, MovingPictures07, NewTraditionalist, nutella, Serge, Dom
MovingPictures07
No votes
NewTraditionalist
No votes
nutella
No votes
Serge
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
speedchuck
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Host/non/dead button
22%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, Epignosis
Total votes: 9
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 3 ends.

After the great success of the prior phase of the investigation, the team felt they'd earned a breather. They took it easy for a while and just enjoyed the lovely trivialities of life -- all the while Quin's terrible indecency could continue unchecked. Still, they did manage to collapse upon one consensus suspect, and the interrogation was notably brief. She was resigned to the reality around her and just wanted the entire ordeal to be over with.

Dragon D. Luffy was lynched. He was:

Quin's mom!

You are a vanilla mafioso. You have no special abilities.

Night 3 begins and will last just over 23 hours until 9pm EST.
The poll will not feature a deadline so that I can get us back on schedule.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin Search

The team was on fire. They were beginning to wonder if Quin would even make it through the night without being apprehended. How could they fail at such a pace? They'd narrowed their search to the massive city of Sydney, meaning there was still much work to be done. Finding a single person in this place is worse than a needle in a haystack. After ensuring the local media was giving due attention to the hunt, they began taking calls from all over the city. Sorting through them all was nigh impossible, so they had to attempt to focus them by where they were densest -- and it seemed that high-traffic tourist zones were the worst of it.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Re: The Search for Quin [Night 3]

Post by speedchuck »

YAY

I'm voting C
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: The Search for Quin [Night 3]

Post by nutella »

Sweet!
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Heists”