Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 31

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 4]

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:26 pm
Dom wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:58 pm k

who didn't want to lynch ddl tho
Do you think that his teammate wouldn't have bussed him? Why?
idk
i just wanted to know.
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:40 pm Dom, what do you think of Serge?
Serge, what do you think of Dom?
no thoughts because i don't know anything about serge's play this game
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:04 pm If Dom is the last baddie, why doesn't he give a shit at all? He hasn't even been here to cast his vote and there's less than hour left.
This is the correct train of thought.
MP-- we've been bad together at least once right?
Would I really be doing this?

Or would I find time to do what my team needs?
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:08 pm Dom himself has pretty much exclusively made small posts like these, doing nothing but riding on the DDL bandwagon and making sure we all stay focused on DDL and then, of course, anyone who didn't want to lynch DDL because bussing never happens:
Dom wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:40 pm so ddl is probably bad tbh
Dom wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:00 pm voted for a baddie.
Dom wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:03 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:02 am In either theory, I am most interested in lazy votes today. Votes that aren't given justification or that come out of left field with a "following the herd" mentality. Votes like Dom's, is what I'm saying.
ok but have you considered i literally stated a reason why i voted for him and stated suspicion of him days ago?

because if not then idk man
Dom wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2017 11:58 pm k

who didn't want to lynch ddl tho
I didn't say I wanted to lynch them.
I said I wanted to know who they were. I was going to try and do an analysis but ended up not having time.

Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:13 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:09 pm I just can't see how that's a logical argument for a scum Dom to make right now though. If he were scum, wouldn't he be trying to convince us of the existence of a busser, since nearly all of us did vote for DDL?
Yes, but I also think town Dom would make this argument as well because, like you said, everyone voted for DDL. His post feels like someone clutching at straws not all that desperately, because he doesn't seem to really care.
Right... civ dom would make that argument (albeit an argument that was really never made).

Sloonei's desire to vote me is basically "hahaha dom might be bad right guys?"
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:16 pm I am torn, believe it or not. It could very well be Dom. I'll really be mad at myself if we lynched you and I was wrong. I'll think about it.
You went form 99% sloonei to "torn" in a page :eyeroll:
Sloonei wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:26 pm It's also possible that Dom felt resigned coming into today but wasn't ready to wave the white flag just yet, so he put up a token accusatory post and then drifted off, not wanting to indict himself or waste any energy on a lost cause. I could read that in his posts.
why tho

fi this was the case why not just lie even lower than i am?
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:41 pm I suppose I'll MOVE MY VOTE TO DOM for now. Not sure what I'm going to do to be honest.
literally why tho
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 330
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey Dom! What do you think, who's our last bad guy?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom, thanks for responding. I'm mulling over it.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

i voted sloonei because i want to not die

but i think his case against me is bullshit and something baddie sloonei would do.

i really didn't like his post saying he doesn't worry about being lynched "unless there's a valid reason"
The valid reason would be being bad.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I still stand by my assessment that it's Sloonei, for the record. I just wanted to thoroughly consider everything and wanted to put some pressure on you, Dom. Whenever I say "99%", it just means I'm tunneling. :p
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll move back to Sloonei.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

To elaborate, I think Dom's recent posts read genuine. I could be wrong, but yeah. And I still think: DDL's treatment of Sloonei looks suspicious, the speedchuck kill makes more sense from baddie Sloonei than baddie Dom, etc.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention], what do you think?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 56
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I love how everyone who is watching the thread is staff
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm sticking with Sloonei, I keep coming back to the speedchuck kill and I can't see how it makes sense for anyone but sloonei. And none of the people you are accusing right now are active enough to really have come up with that kill in order to frame you and if Dom was a low playing scum, that would not be the person he kills. I just think it's more likely Sloonei. I'm leaving my vote.

And now I am stuck going back to work because some stupid employee decided she was going home, without permission and left the other guy alone. Never mind that it will put my into OT oh and I am BROKE OUT IN HIVES! I fucking hate retail.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:56 pm I'm sticking with Sloonei, I keep coming back to the speedchuck kill and I can't see how it makes sense for anyone but sloonei. And none of the people you are accusing right now are active enough to really have come up with that kill in order to frame you and if Dom was a low playing scum, that would not be the person he kills. I just think it's more likely Sloonei. I'm leaving my vote.

And now I am stuck going back to work because some stupid employee decided she was going home, without permission and left the other guy alone. Never mind that it will put my into OT oh and I am BROKE OUT IN HIVES! I fucking hate retail.
Alright, good deal, I'm cool with Sloonei. Hope we're right.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 4 ends.

The team walked the busiest streets of Sydney, keeping their eyes out for Quin. He could be anywhere among the wandering masses. They remained pretty quiet for most of the exercise, intensely focused on the task ahead. When they thought they'd found him, there was a brief skirmish before the suspect was apprehended.

Sloonei has been lynched. He was:

That awful girl Jemma who used to spread rumors about Quin when they were kids!

You are the civilian vote distributor. During each night phase you may select a player. During the following day phase that player's vote will be worth 2. Nobody will be informed of this extra vote and it will not be shown in the final tally. This extra vote will not be applied in any elimination phase. Win the game by eliminating all threats to your faction and finding Quin.

Night 4 begins and will last 24 hours.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin Search

The team was a bit at a loss. How the hell can one person be found in this sprawling metropolis? There are millions of people here, and he could be hiding in any area. They worked to narrow their search nonetheless, and at least agreed that it was likely Quin would want to avoid today's huge charity marathon. There's no way he could hide effectively in that setting.

Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: The Search for Quin [POLLS]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 4
Find Quin

Poll ended at Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:00 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

birdwithteeth11
No votes
Voters: None
Dom
11%
Voters: Sloonei
MovingPictures07
No votes
NewTraditionalist
No votes
nutella
No votes
Serge
11%
Voters: Serge
Sloonei
33%
Voters: Dom, MovingPictures07, Spacedaisy
Spacedaisy
No votes
No Lynch
No votes
Host/non/dead button
44%
Voters: Quin, Dragon D. Luffy, speedchuck, JaggedJimmyJay
Total votes: 9

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

:/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 120

Post by Epignosis »

:disappoint:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: The Search for Quin [Night 4]

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I'm a fucking moron. Sorry, Sloonei.

It has to be Dom.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Seriously, this is beyond upsetting. I'm destined to be perpetually wrong when town, apparently. Don't know why anyone even listens to me. Though over half of the players weren't even here to listen so whatever.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'll probably die tonight though I wouldn't be shocked if the mafia kept me around for shits. But then again, I did at least did nab sanmateo this game, so that's something.

It's never Daisy, BWT, or NT. It's almost never nutella or Serge. It's almost certainly Dom.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Whichever townies remain: Win this game. Please don't let this one slip away. Do it for yourself. Do it for Sloonei, who deserves to win.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:43 pm I'll probably die tonight though I wouldn't be shocked if the mafia kept me around for shits. But then again, I did at least did nab sanmateo this game, so that's something.

It's never Daisy, BWT, or NT. It's almost never nutella or Serge. It's almost certainly Dom.
Spacedaisy

birdwithteeth11
NewTraditionalist

nutella
Serge

Dom
NewTraditionalist
Posts in topic: 11

Post by NewTraditionalist »

I appreciate the vote of confidence. I feel like I'm pretty transparent although my posts have been a bit sparse. I don't get the "flavor" component of this game (or any game, I guess). If Quin is "found", is that another win condition for town?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

NewTraditionalist wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:00 pm I appreciate the vote of confidence. I feel like I'm pretty transparent although my posts have been a bit sparse. I don't get the "flavor" component of this game (or any game, I guess). If Quin is "found", is that another win condition for town?
No worries man.

That's a good question. It's anyone's guess, but I don't think it will be a separate win or anything. Based on the power roles we have seen I think the finding Quin mechanism just serves as a vehicle by which the power roles can gain extra benefits, like an extra vote or whatever, for their faction. That's my best guess; I could be wrong though.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

NewTraditionalist wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:00 pm I appreciate the vote of confidence. I feel like I'm pretty transparent although my posts have been a bit sparse. I don't get the "flavor" component of this game (or any game, I guess). If Quin is "found", is that another win condition for town?
Also, what do you think of other players? Do you have any reads, even inconsequential or minor stuff?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:09 pm
No worries man.

That's a good question. It's anyone's guess, but I don't think it will be a separate win or anything. Based on the power roles we have seen I think the finding Quin mechanism just serves as a vehicle by which the power roles can gain extra benefits, like an extra vote or whatever, for their faction. That's my best guess; I could be wrong though.
Actually, now that I think of it, since Sloonei and Long Con were both town power roles, and sanmateo was a mafia power role, that's 3 total power roles. Which means, since 3 non-vanilla roles is the Heist limit, everyone else left alive is vanilla. I'm not sure what meaning these Night polls have then.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I'm done for the night after spending too long on mafia today. As a result, I'll be incommunicado for most if not all of tomorrow. If I die, best of luck.
NewTraditionalist

MP,

My reads:

town: me

not sure: everyone but you

mafia: you...I think that it's possible that DDL and sanmateo BOTH voted for known mafia in the first round for obfuscation purposes. Maybe that's a known opening gambit? I see it as a mid-risk/high-reward play. I have to balance your active "town" participation as an experienced player and someone sympathetic to hosts against active malicious participation as an experienced player and investing deeply as an "active town player" to muddy the waters. I suspect you've been accused based on heavy participation before and it feels a bit hypocritical for me to be putting forward this theory but yet...
NewTraditionalist

I'm going to downgrade my nutella read to slight mafia for a similar reason. 2nd round DDL vote at a time where DDL was not going to be lynched. easy camo play (or the ravings of a very bad new player).
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Holy crap.... so sorry I missed the vote and all the discussion, I'm a total moron and forgot. Having just caught up chronologically, I would have voted for Sloonei because MP had me completely convinced until I saw the result. Damn. :\
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NewTraditionalist

I gotta say, nutella, I'm leaning more towards you. MP's day 2 vote for sanmateo seems like an impossible mafia play to me but your vote for DDL feels like easy camo...seems like it was a foregone conclusion so that a different vote would be even more suspicious.

I'm currently

certain town: me
probable town: MP
neutral: everyone not mentioned
slight mafia: dom (still working out reasons for this one)
slightly more mafia: nutella
NewTraditionalist

NewTraditionalist wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:06 am I'm going to downgrade my nutella read to slight mafia for a similar reason. 2nd round DDL vote at a time where DDL was not going to be lynched. easy camo play (or the ravings of a very bad new player).
I reread this and want to emphasize that the "very bad new player" I refer to here is me.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Spacedaisy »

NT, color me impressed with you coming out swinging tonight. Go you! I love your analysis.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

Sigh.

I've gotta be bad?
Because MP has a "reason to read everyone else as town"?

Ooooooooooooookay.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Apparently, I can't completely stay away. #mafiaaddict #havetofindQuin #mustavengeSlooneieventhoughImislynchedhim
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

NewTraditionalist wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:02 am MP,

My reads:

town: me

not sure: everyone but you

mafia: you...I think that it's possible that DDL and sanmateo BOTH voted for known mafia in the first round for obfuscation purposes. Maybe that's a known opening gambit? I see it as a mid-risk/high-reward play. I have to balance your active "town" participation as an experienced player and someone sympathetic to hosts against active malicious participation as an experienced player and investing deeply as an "active town player" to muddy the waters. I suspect you've been accused based on heavy participation before and it feels a bit hypocritical for me to be putting forward this theory but yet...
Damn, son! Bringing the heat. I can dig it. I'm actually shocked no one else has brought this argument against me because I almost always get tinfoiled at some point by multiple players every game for posting too much/trying too hard or the accusation of bussing/defending my teammates or whatever.

Your theory is an intriguing one, but it's not the case here. I like to think my participation doesn't waver much between alignments; it really depends on what I have going on IRL more than anything. I'm generally posty regardless. Others can confirm/deny whether they think that's true.

If you have any other beefs or questions for me, shoot 'em away. Clearly we all need to be investigating each other a bit more than we have been if we want to finish this game off.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

NewTraditionalist wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:06 am I'm going to downgrade my nutella read to slight mafia for a similar reason. 2nd round DDL vote at a time where DDL was not going to be lynched. easy camo play (or the ravings of a very bad new player).
That's actually an astute point. Maybe some vote analysis all around is in order; I've tend to rely more on in-thread content and sometimes forget it can be about the votes.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

nutella wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:10 am Holy crap.... so sorry I missed the vote and all the discussion, I'm a total moron and forgot. Having just caught up chronologically, I would have voted for Sloonei because MP had me completely convinced until I saw the result. Damn. :\
Well, assuming you're telling the truth, I'm glad some of my arguments actually made sense. :p What are all of your reads now?

I think it's especially imperative that everyone provide reads on as many players as they can as soon as they can, because we're entering critical stages here and we need to suss out who is the fabricator.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:27 am Sigh.

I've gotta be bad?

Ooooooooooooookay.
That's called POE, and it's a legitimate form of solving the game.

Why don't you tell all of us why you should be read as town? And all of your reads while you're at it? Because now it looks like to me you took advantage of pressure mounting against DDL to bus him hard without any real explanation, and then yesterday you swooped in and took advantage of my interrogations of Sloonei to mislynch him. What are your thoughts/reads and why?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:22 am NT, color me impressed with you coming out swinging tonight. Go you! I love your analysis.
NewTraditionalist wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:21 am
I reread this and want to emphasize that the "very bad new player" I refer to here is me.
I just want to emphasize that I echo Daisy's sentiment of seeing you come into your own. Definitely took me longer than my first game to start finding my own feet. Watch out for this guy, folks. :slick:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Alright, well, now I'm gone. Lynch Dom if I die, but be sure to investigate as much else as you can too. I just personally feel pretty good that it's Dom. If it somehow isn't, then I suppose it's between nutella and Serge who have at separate moments seemed very genuine and would have had to have had fake those moments.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 40
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

NT, I'm not bad but good to see you analyzing stuff. I suspected DDL longer and harder than anyone.

I'm inclined to believe Dom is most likely bad here. Could also see serge or perhaps even NT, but I think we should try Dom and see because I am not buying his defenses and I know he's been busy but he hasn't looked much like his usual town style.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:59 am

I've gotta be bad?

Ooooooooooooookay.

Why don't you tell all of us why you should be read as town? And all of your reads while you're at it? Because now it looks like to me you took advantage of pressure mounting against DDL to bus him hard without any real explanation, and then yesterday you swooped in and took advantage of my interrogations of Sloonei to mislynch him. What are your thoughts/reads and why?
I'm trying to piece together things. I didn't really read the beginning of the game.

I also did have reasons to vote DDL. I commented on his bullshit buddying of Epi.
Dom
mayor of gaytown

Post by Dom »

nutella wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:48 pm NT, I'm not bad but good to see you analyzing stuff. I suspected DDL longer and harder than anyone.

I'm inclined to believe Dom is most likely bad here. Could also see serge or perhaps even NT, but I think we should try Dom and see because I am not buying his defenses and I know he's been busy but he hasn't looked much like his usual town style.
im sorry you're wrong.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sorry gang, but I'll have to end the phase a couple hours late.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Re: The Search for Quin [POLLS]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Night 4

Quin Search

Poll ended at Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:03 pm
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

North Downtown
No votes
South Downtown
No votes
Sydney Harbor
No votes
Beachfront
43%
Voters: Dom, MovingPictures07, NewTraditionalist
Host/non/dead button
57%
Voters: Dragon D. Luffy, Sloonei, speedchuck, JaggedJimmyJay

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dom wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:08 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:59 am

I've gotta be bad?

Ooooooooooooookay.

I'm trying to piece together things. I didn't really read the beginning of the game.

I also did have reasons to vote DDL. I commented on his bullshit buddying of Epi.
Who do you suspect now?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:54 pm Sorry gang, but I'll have to end the phase a couple hours late.
THE SUSPENSE
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: The Search for Quin [Day 5]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Only have time for a crappy host post. The team went to beachfront and continued searching for Quin.

Spacedaisy was killed. She was a vanilla civilian.
It's Day 5, and the day will end at 9pm EST in just under 2 days. The poll will be screenshot at the deadline.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I was not killed why, my misery continues

RIP Daisy. Figured it was you or me. Well played.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

VOTING DOM

Though it could be nutella, the more I think about it. What do you all think?

Return to “Previous Heists”