[ENDGAME] Seinfeld Mafia

Moderator: Community Team

Which theme should be next in my TV sitcom Heist series?

Friends [Sockpuppets]
44%
Friends [Regular Accounts]
22%
Malcolm in the Middle [Sockpuppets]
No votes
Malcolm in the Middle [Regular Accounts]
No votes
Scrubs [Sockpuppets]
22%
Scrubs [Regular Accounts]
No votes
OTHER (please post suggestion in-thread) [Sockpuppets]
No votes
OTHER (please post suggestion in-thread) [Regular Accounts]
No votes
I don't care!
11%

Total votes: 9
Julinook
Hydra Account
Posts in topic: 389
Aka: Juliets + Nanook

Re: [DAY 2] Seinfeld Mafia

Post by Julinook »

Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:52 pm I could lynch George.
Costanza.
November
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 199

Post by November »

Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:52 pm
Costanza.
That Costanza's a real dynamo. But if you've got dirt on him, Big Stein wants to hear it!
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 107

Re: [DAY 1] Seinfeld Mafia

Post by Chuck »

Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Oh, nobody wants your soup, Kassem. I've got the armoire, and I'm not afraid to use it.

I may need someone to help move it though.

Unvote
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Oh, I have plenty customers, you witch, enough to form a line across Fifth Avenue.

As for that armoire, you'd better sleep in it from now on or you might find it SMASHED TO PIECES.

What was your interest in voting that Puddle guy, if you switched off him?
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

The Soup Nazi wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:29 am Oh, I have plenty customers, you witch, enough to form a line across Fifth Avenue.

As for that armoire, you'd better sleep in it from now on or you might find it SMASHED TO PIECES.

What was your interest in voting that Puddle guy, if you switched off him?
:eek:

I just realized- he used the move.

Vote David Putty
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

So, if I'm right to break up with David, who taught him the move? :suspish:
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Who taught him the move, Jerry?
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

I only know one move.

It's showing you the exit.

OUT! OUT!
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

Maybe someone can get a mannequin and demonstrate the move. :suspish:
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 174

Post by Spooky Ghost »

The roleplay has indeed made it challenging to get real reads into this as sincerity levels drop when everyone's focused on being in character so it looks like everyone's putting up an act. Maybe the hardest game I've played so far.

Apologies for the lack of posts but I had previous commitments this week. I'll be reading and catching up in the next few hours so expect incoming posts.
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 36

Post by Celeste »

So I've just about read everything I'm going to and I have 3 specific points of interest.

What are our thoughts on Jerry? He's a troublemaker.

What are our thoughts on Elaine? She's here, but what has she contributed?

What happened to the Soup Nazi voters? What changed your mind?
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Ok, time for a customer review. I'd rather do my job serving soup and enjoy some muhal'labia afterwards, but I hear some of you demanding of me to play whatever we're playing here.

You know what you should be demanding? Soup.

But you can't, can you? Because NO SOUP FOR YOU!

Danny Pooby

Agrees with Lawyer man on Yankees mogul throwing pointless blame on Leo. Empty post.
Prods me for banning awful customers. Decent inquiry.
Exaggerates by considering me suspicious. You go to hell!!
Swift, but lax rebuttal.
Idiotic assumption I would off my best customers.
Suddenly trusts Yankees mogul and distrusts lawyer man, despite one Day earlier having felt the other way around. Unsubstantiated list.
Whatever this means.

Not exactly exemplary - in fact, I doubt he'd be able to order a soup properly without making a mess of himself. But in light of getting so many votes, I can help feeling he might be a low-hanging fruit right now. And I don't like to leave my fruits hanging. I'd smash them promptly to make fine juice out of them. The only post that really made my moustache twitch was that switch to Yankees yay, Lawman nay.

Evil Hex

Pointless survey. I expect her to bite the bullet tonight, considering her claim, plus have no confidence in her pointing her gun at the right person.

Mrs. Costanza

Didn't bother me for any soup, but surprisingly enough thoughts on others, despite the brevity.
Very good profile on me, well done.
Her reads are always short, and I took her more for a gossiper, still none of them made me squint.
Potentially good customer. Come buy my soup!

Buffoon Sr.

Less words than my two wives combined. And they're not allowed to speak in my presence!

Family feud.
Wants my soup.
Voted Kramer why?
Still prods his son, but likes Yankees mogul.
Finally using best leitmotif ever in the goddamn show.
Picks on Pewdie.

Don't understand any on his leads and votes thus far - at least not in a confident way. Son prodding oscillating between roleplay and yelling without doing anything concrete in his direction. Bonus points for endorsing my soup, still, under scrutiny.

Buffoon Jr.

Roleplay or veiled omgus
Disturbed me at work.
Blame throwing back at his bud for the Newman fiasco.
Redeems himself with better questions.
Even more decent inquiry.
Bullsuit
Joins the boo hoo hoo roleplay is hard wagon.

Messy, especially with that hypocritical backlash at Seinfeld. But would also deem it insubstiantial. To make a clear read on him right now would be like trying to squeeze a potato.

Oligarch

Good grief. More talking than when I was in war and Jewish enemies begged me not to [CENSORED BY NBC].

Poke at Leo, of all people. Why?
Voted Newman why?
Jumps on Peterman for jumping on others.
Prods evil witch.
Prods his employee.
Prods Buddy.
Long talk with Seinfeld to make himself look invested.
Prods Costanza.
Vouches for lawyer man.
Vouches for Mrs. Costanza.

I'm seeing too much throwing shade on nearly everyone to feel confident in this rich man working in the citizen's best interest. Those trust reads even came super late, as if to course correct himself. Probably has an affair with Mrs. Costanza, with that lawyer's legal team on standby to sweep it under the rug.

I know this looks like high energy, but I'm not feeling it. Phony, like any business man coming at my door, trying to buy me out.

Lawyer man

Dislikes baseless prodding, yet prods little man for lore. Hrmpf.
Decent pick on Costanza's baseless vote.
Vouches for Mrs. Costanza. Just like Steinbrenner!! What did I tell you?!
Dislikes Yankees mogul picking on nasty woman.
Decent rebuttal.

I disliked his early stuff, but don't have much on his recent bit. Worth a squint.

Jungle Book

What on Earth is this man babbling about. Potential sneaky roleplayer. Either that, or a complete buffoon.

Failed comedian

Too many posts. Not in the mood now. Doesn't get soup, either way.

Leo

Why pick on Seinfeld of all the Newman lynchers. Picks up on Yankees mogul's phony slander of him, but doesn't act omgusy about it. Ludicrous notion of me and evil hex putting up a fight to distract the crowd. Up your dosage, old geezer!

Some pedantic arguing over something I care little about.

That's it? Blech.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Tim Whatley wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:12 pm So I've just about read everything I'm going to and I have 3 specific points of interest.

Posting in front of me, ey?

NO SOUP FOR YOU!
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Aren't there bigger issues than who posts first?
Principal Skinner
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 51

Post by Principal Skinner »

The Soup Nazi wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:19 pm
<snip>

Leo

Why pick on Seinfeld of all the Newman lynchers. Picks up on Yankees mogul's phony slander of him, but doesn't act omgusy about it. Ludicrous notion of me and evil hex putting up a fight to distract the crowd. Up your dosage, old geezer!
Why Jerry? because he is the one that sealed Newman's fate by changing his vote (assuming no further actions were taken). If anything, that initial comment was more about me working in Jerry's incredible cousin Jeffrey, you know, at the Parks department.

I don't agree that the idea of goat kisser & evil hex working together is a "ludicrous notion."
Tim Whatley wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:12 pm So I've just about read everything I'm going to and I have 3 specific points of interest.

I am always suspicious of characters like Jerry who are very vocal and commanding. I agree he's a troublemaker. HOWEVER, I am usually wrong about those people being bad so I have decided to not focus any further on Jerry at this time. This is purely a personal track record issue.

Nothing has changed my mind about Soup Nazi. I am curious what has caused Puddy to distrust me. I distrust his distrust of me and left a vote for him based on that. I am actually uncomfortable voting Puddy with Jerry & Elaine as the other two votes.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Estelle Costanza wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:39 pm Also kinda shocked Jerry not NKed N1 when he's probably the SPK -- I have no idea who Kramer is even.

K bai

I find these kind of posts really suspicious. "Oh why are you still alive, unless you're mafiascum, they should have definitely killed you because you're outspoken but they didn't so...connect the dots"

It really doesn't sit well with me. And to come from my mother of all people....

I may be a Costanza idiot, but I definitely inherited that from my dad.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Uncle Leo wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:29 pm
<snip>

Leo

Why Jerry? because he is the one that sealed Newman's fate by changing his vote (assuming no further actions were taken). If anything, that initial comment was more about me working in Jerry's incredible cousin Jeffrey, you know, at the Parks department.
I agree with what you're saying to some extent, especially earlier, like right after the lynch. The fact that Jerry downplayed it too, and made it seem like he didn't have any other options (which he did have), also made me feel weary. However, it's those balls of steel on a day 1 that make me place Jerry on my safe list now. He wouldn't have drawn that much attention to himself, he made a decision that killed Newman, he stuck by it. It was a deciding vote to lynch a townie on Day 1, not something mafia would have done to blend in. There's like a 2% chance he's not who he says he is. For now, he's on my safe list.

Similarly, Elaine is on my safe list for her frustration post and revealing/not revealing her PR.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

George Steinbrenner wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:37 am
Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:52 pm
Costanza.
That Costanza's a real dynamo. But if you've got dirt on him, Big Stein wants to hear it!
I'm interested too.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Is it possible Elaine made her PR known as it is linked to someone else, somehow, and they both have to target the same person or something. Would explain why she went public. Or something something.

I'm reading too much into her posts and role play, probably. But if I was a one-shot, why would I role claim publically and be the next night kill? She did go rather quiet after her vocal outburst.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Uncle Leo wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:29 pm
<snip>

Leo

I don't agree that the idea of goat kisser & evil hex working together is a "ludicrous notion."
I didn't ask what you agree with. In fact I couldn't care less. Get out!
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I wouldn't lynch George Costanza.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Your three points of interest are questions. I'd like points of interest which are statements, preferably with some manner of explication.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

I'm gonna give you some reads in the present moment, as though a gun is to my head and I must take a stance.

Can I conceive of a decent reason to trust this player?

David Puddy - no
Elaine Benes - yes
Estelle Costanza - no
Frank Costanza - no
George Costanza - yes
George Steinbrenner - yes
J Peterman - no
Jackie Chiles - yes
Kenny Bania / Tim Whatley - no
The Soup Nazi - yes
Uncle Leo - yes

Of those marked "no", the easiest vote for me to place would presently be J Peterman. I've done so.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Re: [DAY 1] Seinfeld Mafia

Post by Julinook »

J Peterman wrote: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:14 pmWhat else have we got? Bania, Newman, Puddy, Leo - you haven't had a suspicion this whole meeting. For the love of God, just tell me what the suspicions are! I'll go with Newman unless we get some new ideas. You're all too quiet.

*walks out, groaning*
Mr. Steinbrenner brought this post up, and I already aired a different grievance. It's player salad.

Peterman can stick a vote on any of these four and it will be justified in his content, free of effort, analysis, or any real pressure. This leaves a big window open to end a day phase with a vote in a number of places upon targets who're all relatively easy to lynch (and mislynch if applicable). His vote went to Newman.
J Peterman wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:47 pm
Frank Costanza wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:59 pm
The Soup Nazi wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:54 pm You lack an actual tone.
The soup man has some spunk! I'm getting heated just thinking about it! Serenity now. SERENITY NOW!
David Puddy wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:45 pm **Squinches nose as Mr. Soup**
And then this guy comes in here, saying he'll have some dirt on the Soup Man, and follows up with a nonsense gesture. You want to put a man in his place, you put up your fists! You don't dodge like a little girl!

Puddy, you've got less content in thread than a Chinese sweatshop T-shirt. And you're tunneling on the Nazi like a rat. I don't like it one bit.

Linki: All suspicious? Even the ones with just pictures? You suspicious of Goodnight Moon too?
Frank, we dine: I was just thinking the same thing here.

David, you're obviously lying - anyone can see that! How is that last post any less suspicious than Soup's other posts? I rather thought he's been consistent with his suspicions. You take back your tales, you vagabond!

I'd still like to hear more from quiet people, although I'm pleased to see most are talking since yesterday. Who was it that made the comment about the Estelle and "villread"? I like it. Has experience, but is not using it. And Bania, where are you? Still on Page 3? I need ideas, both of you!

I won't have them turning my office into a den of iniquity! Say something, or get your fix elsewhere! (Like on the chopping block.)
Peterman gives Puddy crap for what might be his most substantive contribution (a specific depiction of his suspicion for Soup Nazi). Peterman accuses Puddy of providing a fake, lie of a read and yet to me it looks like Peterman is better describing his own read on Puddy. This is an easy read of convenience, piggy-backed upon Frank's similar gripe.

I'll also acknowledge the problem that Peterman is celebrating the arrival of content into the thread and lamenting those who are still quiet... Peterman himself has four posts. Four.
Julinook
Hydra Account

Post by Julinook »

Estelle Costanza wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:39 pm Also kinda shocked Jerry not NKed N1 when he's probably the SPK -- I have no idea who Kramer is even.

K bai
What is the purpose of this post?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Out of everyone else atm, I'd say Uncle Leo is playing with his cards close to his chest and I really don't like him voting for Puddy alongside two of his suspects but going ahead with it anyway. Reeks to me.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Jerry, why are you trusting Uncle Leo?
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

I'll have to look into Peterman a little more now that you shed light on his inconsistencies. We've certainly had our awkward moments; the buffoon accused ME of killing his mother while I kept her company on her deathbed out of the good of my heart. I EVEN SHARED MY SECRET CODE WITH HER!
Celeste
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Celeste »

Jerry Seinfeld wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:48 pm

K bai
What is the purpose of this post?
Im glad you pointed this post out. I wondered if you would. Before Estelle answers, why do you think this post was made?
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Larry David »

Ah, so agreeing with someone and bringing up a point about their unexplained "suspicion" is now piggybacking, eh? You know what I think, Jerry? I think you're on the wagon, doing the hard stuff. Yamyam. White lotus. Shanghai Sally. And now you're flip-flopping away again because I've agreed with suspicion against the very fellow you were accusing not hours ago? Balderdash, I say.

I need a few moments to check on my brownies (they were at Henry VIII's wedding, can you believe it?) and make sure no one's snuck in my office to steal them. I will return again.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

I could go with Jungleman and Uncle Quack right now, in addition to Yankee, of course, and maybe Old Costanza. I'd require a leaflet on why Poudee looks so lynchworthy, however.
Spooky Ghost
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Spooky Ghost »

Jackie has been quiet.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

You know who hasn't been quiet and also holding the line? You all! Get out! I have to close in 10.
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Puddy and Peterman are my top priorities. Something stinks between those two, and Big Stein's gonna get to the bottom of it! If there are no more takers on Peterman I'll jump over to Puddy. Either one of them are better than Big Stein, I promise you that!
Paul Stevens
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Paul Stevens »

I ain't changing my mind. Especially when that snot-nosed Puddy thinks he can take a piece of me! *votes Puddy*
Larry David
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 18

Post by Larry David »

That check took longer than I thought. I mean, who among us hasn't snuck into the break room to steal a nibble at the love newton? But my office and brownies are off-limits. I shall answer what I can before I must leave again. I've got a date with a hot banana tonight!
George Steinbrenner wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:55 pm J Peterman, What can you tell me about this Elaine Benes? My people say she's an employee of yours. Well, I'd like to know what you have to say about her. My head's still spinning from before!
I like this Steinbrenner fellow. Not afraid to say what he thinks, not afraid to let it all hang out, like a kerchief in a fine suit. As for Elaine, she's a tough one, and she's worked for me for years. On the one hand, she's after Jerry pretty consistently, and that's a job...done. On the other hand, she's gone after Puddy, which I didn't expect after those attacks on Jerry. And a claimed vigilante? Such bold words, Elaine! But I wouldn't put it past a woman who doesn't like The English Patient. It's all almost worth firing her over. Almost.

But not today, because I'm not liking the looks of this Puddy fellow, either. I've said my piece on him, however short, for I am a man of few words. Puddy, you're out.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

To Puddy or not to Puddy.

Unvote
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

J Peterman wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:48 pm That check took longer than I thought. I mean, who among us hasn't snuck into the break room to steal a nibble at the love newton? But my office and brownies are off-limits. I shall answer what I can before I must leave again. I've got a date with a hot banana tonight!
George Steinbrenner wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:55 pm J Peterman, What can you tell me about this Elaine Benes? My people say she's an employee of yours. Well, I'd like to know what you have to say about her. My head's still spinning from before!
I like this Steinbrenner fellow. Not afraid to say what he thinks, not afraid to let it all hang out, like a kerchief in a fine suit. As for Elaine, she's a tough one, and she's worked for me for years. On the one hand, she's after Jerry pretty consistently, and that's a job...done. On the other hand, she's gone after Puddy, which I didn't expect after those attacks on Jerry. And a claimed vigilante? Such bold words, Elaine! But I wouldn't put it past a woman who doesn't like The English Patient. It's all almost worth firing her over. Almost.

But not today, because I'm not liking the looks of this Puddy fellow, either. I've said my piece on him, however short, for I am a man of few words. Puddy, you're out.
Oh, go to hell!
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

Ask people to tell me what's haram about Puddoo.

Nobody replies.

AMERICA
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Kent Brockman »

I'm all caught up. I think mafia are taking me down as an easy target.
Nicol Bolas
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Nicol Bolas »

David Puddy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:03 pm I'm all caught up. I think mafia are taking me down as an easy target.
First, the high-five is just so stupid.

Second, who are the mafia taking you down as an easy target?

Votes David Puddy
Chuck
Sockpuppet Account

Post by Chuck »

David Puddy wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:03 pm I'm all caught up. I think mafia are taking me down as an easy target.
Even my three year nephew, Khaled, could have prepared such a defense. And I already have him in the back, scrubbing the floor.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

I'm putting a vote down on Puddy. My people tell me he's the best bet, a real shady fella. No pep in his step at all.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

If you have anything to say, now's the time to say it, Mr. Puddy!
Kent Brockman
Sockpuppet Account
Posts in topic: 29

Post by Kent Brockman »

**grunts**
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

That's not gonna cut it in this organization. I'm sorry to say this, Puddy, but we're gonna have to let you go.
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

My clock is all haywire. I thought the deadline was right now. It's that damn daylight savings time. I want to know who invented that! Where does the hour go? When does it come back? They say the sun doesn't move, well then why are we saying it's a different time all of a sudden?
November
Sockpuppet Account

Post by November »

Ms. Benes asked you a question, Puddy. And a damn good one at that. You say you're being made an easy target by the mafia. Well, there's five of us here. Which ones are giving you trouble? If you're a real team player you'll name names. Team morale is important to this organization, from the top on down. I'm always saying that, team first!

Return to “Previous Heists”