Host/dead/non
44%

Total votes: 9
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 122

Re: Pirate Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by speedchuck »

I don't like that Quin has been voting no lynch this entire time, and then plans to vote a low-poster. It seems to be more about avoiding suspicion and commitment than trying to find scum.

I don't like that NewTraditionalist is the only one with two votes, for similar reasons.

I don't appreciate how the discussion turned too much toward theory, which is a way to generate content while not adding to the discussion. Dunya, especially, in post #384, made an entire extra argument while also pointing out the pointlessness of the discussion. This is either a way to continue derailing the thread while pretending to do the opposite, or a manifestation of 'last-word syndrome.' (I made up that term.) Given where the conversation ended up though, with Dunya's other actions in mind, I'd still lean town.

Readlist incoming.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck
Dragon D. Luffy
Long Con
dunya

sig
SpankGangsta
NewTraditionalist
Spacedaisy

MovingPictures07
Quin
Kylemii
DrWilgy

Though I must admit that the only reason wilgy is near the bottom is that posting style he uses. I hate it, he can hide behind it, and last time someone hid behind a posting style, it was Rico and Rico was scum. I called him out and we lynched him.

It doesn't amuse me.

Don't be offended if you're low on the list. I'm not particularly impressed with anybody. And tiers are about equal.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Spacedaisy »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:39 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:26 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:01 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:32 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:48 pm If that's the norm for The Syndicate, then fine, but I don't have to like it--indeed I don't.
I would not call it the norm for The Syndicate. In fact people are split in it here because culture began in a strict no role claiming no info
Dumping rule set.

I find it difficult to see why you can't at leDy acknowledge there are pros to fake claims from civs. They can and have won games for civilians. But as with any strategy there are risks inherent. I can acknowledgethat. Can you not see the advantages that they provide as well?

I am not telling people to fake role claim. I don't feel the need to tell others how to play. But I am disagreeing with this assertion that fake role claims are bad. And I can both believe fake role claims are good and that people should build cases. There is room for both.
are you saying my opinion is wrong? :ponder:
I'm just saying I feel like you are looking at the negatives and dismissing any positives. And they are there. But we could probably move this conversation to somewhere in the lounge since it's really a discussion of theory. Also I read my
Post again and felt it was kind of condescending and I didn't intend it as such. I said I didn't feel the need to tell others how to play, all i meant was I was not discussing what we should be doing, just a theory basically. Does that make sense?
Yes ma'am, perfect sense. It will be our first time to agree to disagree on this point. Still got mad love for ya. :cloud9:
Right back at ya! :hugs: :daisy:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy - I've actually come around on him, i read through his day 1 behavior in pokemon and princesses and this seems closer to pokemon than princesses. it's not 1:1 but i can see how this is just like... who he is
DrWilgy - your way of posting is frustrating but now that i've gotten used to it i.... i kind of get it? i was seeing it as a way to avoid responsibility, but you're still changing opinions and prodding at stuff.
dunya - generally still just good vibes. nothing substantial has changed with regards to her.
Kylemii - that's me.
Long Con - i think i said positive before but i'm feeling slightly more sketchy on him than before
MovingPictures07 - his "oh i see i'm joining a wagon but i guess i'll stay there" seems just like.... i don't know how to word it. overly concerned with appearances i guess. it irked me.
NewTraditionalist - get in here friend, come play with us.
Quin - Something bothers me about how they seem very concerned with what people think about their gameplay, i haven't really changed my opinion on them... the "vote low poster" thing also doesn't reflect super well.
sig - no change from before
Spacedaisy - her interractions with MP have put her on a watch list for me, something's fishy.
SpankGangsta - come play with usssssssssssssssss
speedchuck - no change here either.

So....

Frankensteins:
-Kylemii

Ghosts:
-DDL
-dunya
-speedchuck

Zombies:
-Long Con
-Dr. Wilgy
-sig

Werewolves:
- Spacedaisy

Vampires:
- MovingPictures07
- Quin

Ghosts But They're Not Real Ghosts, They're Just Regular Kids Wearing Sheets That Aren't Talking To Anyone And It's Super Weird:
-NewTraditionalist
-SpankGangsta
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

This isn't a rainbow. Needs more green and purple.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 158

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:26 pm I don't appreciate how the discussion turned too much toward theory...
Says the guy who made a huge analysis about no lynch vs day 1 lynch.

Hypocrisy? I r not amused, speedchuck. :ponder:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I always appreciate the discussion turning towards theory. Helps me spot the folks who are using it to blend.

(i. e. Quin)
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Spacedaisy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:01 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:23 pm 1. MP pressure voting me is a fucking joke. It's one thing for someone to pressure vote jevwho doesn't live in the same house as me, but cone on. You know I'm not even caught up to the thread, it's not like I'm lurking and hiding. It's a joke, and really easy. Don't get me wrong, it's not definitely suspicious it's just teally easy to look like he's doing something when he's not. Don't let him get away with such a soft pressure vote in the future without questioning it.
I'm pretty sure he did the same thing in a recent game and he was a civ.

Or you did it to him.

Not sure, I just recall you both voting for each other.
Yes he did this recently and it elicited a very strong suspicious response from me. Not because of the vote but because he specifically at that time said quiet daisy makes me nervous, when he knew perfectly well I hadn't had time to be in the thread. So the fact i was quiet shouldn't have been scary in any way. But his response to my very strong reaction to his post read civ to me and I moved my vote off him and didn't suspect him after that.

This is a different situation. I am not saying I suspect him. He did not say I made him nervous. I just think it was a lazy and easy vote. I don't suspect him for it, but I don't trust him either. I have no read on him yet. I jsut think in future games when he makes this move, you all should be asking him why. It will not move me for him to vote for me. So it's stupid and useless. So I can only wonder if he is doing it because of how it looks to everyone else, rather than for what he claims he is doing. Because I didn't come in here because of his vote, and I didn't post as a result of his vote either. :rolleyes:

I'm finishing my ISO on DDL right now
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:53 pm This isn't a rainbow. Needs more green and purple.
PEople Who Are bEing real Jerks about Color THeory:
-Dragon D. Luffy

People Who Are Crying rigght Now, THAnks To YOu:
)-Kylemii
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:03 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:01 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:23 pm 1. MP pressure voting me is a fucking joke. It's one thing for someone to pressure vote jevwho doesn't live in the same house as me, but cone on. You know I'm not even caught up to the thread, it's not like I'm lurking and hiding. It's a joke, and really easy. Don't get me wrong, it's not definitely suspicious it's just teally easy to look like he's doing something when he's not. Don't let him get away with such a soft pressure vote in the future without questioning it.
I'm pretty sure he did the same thing in a recent game and he was a civ.

Or you did it to him.

Not sure, I just recall you both voting for each other.
Yes he did this recently and it elicited a very strong suspicious response from me. Not because of the vote but because he specifically at that time said quiet daisy makes me nervous, when he knew perfectly well I hadn't had time to be in the thread. So the fact i was quiet shouldn't have been scary in any way. But his response to my very strong reaction to his post read civ to me and I moved my vote off him and didn't suspect him after that.

This is a different situation. I am not saying I suspect him. He did not say I made him nervous. I just think it was a lazy and easy vote. I don't suspect him for it, but I don't trust him either. I have no read on him yet. I jsut think in future games when he makes this move, you all should be asking him why. It will not move me for him to vote for me. So it's stupid and useless. So I can only wonder if he is doing it because of how it looks to everyone else, rather than for what he claims he is doing. Because I didn't come in here because of his vote, and I didn't post as a result of his vote either. :rolleyes:

I'm finishing my ISO on DDL right now
I think you need to come to terms that you've married a scummy individual. :mafia:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

People I'd be willing to lynch today in order:

Kyle - I appreciate the excuse of being rusty (me too dude, apart from Seinfeld I played here, and the few days I was alive in Street Fighter mafia, I haven't played in aaaages). Still, something strikes me as insincere. Something strikes me as being mafia and trying to hard to be townie. Something strikes me as playing it too safe and trying to appear purposely unknowledgeable. I stand by it. Even yesterdays "rainbow list and reads" were like a mafia coverup trying to keep everyone somewhat happy because you're taking initiative and making an effort so to keep them at bay. Didn't like it.

MovingPicture - I want to say your dissertation is reason of your absence. But you have people suspecting you. Townie you would be going bonkers at this point. You haven't made a suspect list. Your contributions day 1 were out there, but timid. Every time someone answered a query, you said you were happy with that explanation. Where are you? Why aren't you probing harder? Why are you encouraging a Day 1 no-poster lynch?

Quin - wishy washy. Had him down as semi-town. Participation has dwindled down quite noticeably and I wonder if that's in part due to fear of being eliminated since some heat was thrown his way, and wanting to show up at the eleventh hour to cast a vote. Seems too obvious, so I don't like it. Prove me wrong.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I don't even know how to post in fancy colors.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:59 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:26 pm I don't appreciate how the discussion turned too much toward theory...
Says the guy who made a huge analysis about no lynch vs day 1 lynch.

Hypocrisy? I r not amused, speedchuck. :ponder:
Hey, it's not a discussion if you just solve it with science. :nicenod:

But an amusing observation, nonetheless.

linki: :haha:
linki2: Hey now. Mafia between married folks/siblings/besties is difficult to deal with. Bias and such.
linki3: I agree with you on these.
linki4: Full editor has an option right next to text size
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:11 pmKyle - I appreciate the excuse of being rusty (me too dude, apart from Seinfeld I played here, and the few days I was alive in Street Fighter mafia, I haven't played in aaaages). Still, something strikes me as insincere. Something strikes me as being mafia and trying to hard to be townie. Something strikes me as playing it too safe and trying to appear purposely unknowledgeable. I stand by it. Even yesterdays "rainbow list and reads" were like a mafia coverup trying to keep everyone somewhat happy because you're taking initiative and making an effort so to keep them at bay. Didn't like it.
I accept your suspicion. ii don't enjoy that i'm at the top of your lynch today list but i understand where you're coming from and i hope i can change your mind in the coming days. I started this game with the mindset of "alright let's be Nancy Drew with abstract questions and try to sleuth out some shit using psychology or whatever" but when speedchuck called me out (i stand by the fact that 83% was hyperbole) i realized that i was actually not really accomplishing much of anything without communal thought. i understand how that can seem insincere from an outside perspective.

i promise i am just doing my best.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

my wifi is acting wonky rn so i'm putting my vote on MP for now. i won't necessarily keep it there, i just don't want to miss the vote
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 60

Post by DrWilgy »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:33 pmThough I must admit that the only reason wilgy is near the bottom is that posting style he uses. I hate it, he can hide behind it, and last time someone hid behind a posting style, it was Rico and Rico was scum. I called him out and we lynched him.

It doesn't amuse me.
:haha:
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:01 pm my wifi is acting wonky rn so i'm putting my vote on MP for now. i won't necessarily keep it there, i just don't want to miss the vote
:ponder:

:nicenod:
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya
sig
Long Con
Dragon D. Luffy
DrWilgy

speedchuck - Posts
SpankGangsta - Posts
NewTraditionalist - Posts

Spacedaisy - Posts
Quin - Posts
MovingPictures07 - Posts
Kylemii - Posts
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

do we have enough people around right now for a tie to be informative?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:12 pm do we have enough people around right now for a tie to be informative?
Can you explain how it could be informative?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:24 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:12 pm do we have enough people around right now for a tie to be informative?
The regular ways?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:29 pm
The regular ways?
Honestly ties are much less informative than other lynches IMO. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Who would you want to tie, though?
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

The regular ways?
A day 1 washout gives us nothing as far as vote analysis goes regardless of whether the lynch goes to a good or bad. Ties or near ties gives us something to work with.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:33 pm
The regular ways?
A day 1 washout gives us nothing as far as vote analysis goes regardless of whether the lynch goes to a good or bad. Ties or near ties gives us something to work with.
:ponder: :shrug2: :sigh:
Image Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:32 pm
The regular ways?
Honestly ties are much less informative than other lynches IMO. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Who would you want to tie, though?
How do you figure that?

And it's already in a tie including 2 people I suspect so I'm contented already.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

The regular ways?
I have no idea what you do with vote analysis, but it clearly isn't what I do with vote analysis.

Which is good. It means we get a different perspective from you. But my method/every method I've seen doesn't really like ties much. Close shots, sure, but not ties.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The regular ways?
Ennnhhhh...... I'd say it's more like "ties or near-ties are a lot easier to work with". Because you can just look at that micro-piece of time near the deadline and say "look how those people voted during crunch time!" I think there is probably more and richer information to consider by looking back at all the votes over the whole lynch, and that this information is more difficult to taint by baddies, whereas the baddies can plan a "civ-looking" set of reactions and final vote during crunch time.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I guess that's a valid point. all time frames provide context
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

2 hours left
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I just realized the reason I'm allowed to edit posts in every game is because I'm a mod. I've been doing it to edit typos and the like, because I usually do that in the other site I play in.

I'll refrain from doing it from now on, for fairness sake.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I've been doing it for quite some time without realizing it and I suddenly got worried someone might be thinking "look at this asshole abusing his mod powers" so I apologize if I accidentally gave that impression"
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

apology not accepted. I demand chocolates to forgive you.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

I'd like the people on NT (MP07, sig) to move somewhere more productive. Allow NT to be replaced or something. It says nothing about NT that they've been quiet, and everything about you if you can't find a legitimate lynch in this game.

Also I'm afraid Quin will join you and waste the day's scumhunting.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy
Voters: Long Con

Kylemii
Voters: dunya

MovingPictures07
Voters: Kylemii, DrWilgy

NewTraditionalist
Voters: MovingPictures07, sig

Quin
Voters: speedchuck, Dragon D. Luffy

No Lynch
Voters: Quin
There's a snapshot of the lynch before I cast my final vote and go to work. Three vote leaders at this time, and MP07 is my biggest suspect among those three. I will change my vote to MP07, and It's not going to change.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I hope MP can come in show us what he's about.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Fuck. I'm here. Sorry. This was the worst possible time for this game to start. I'm so behind; I think I left off on page 4 and it's now page 11.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:45 pm Fuck. I'm here. Sorry. This was the worst possible time for this game to start. I'm so behind; I think I left off on page 4 and it's now page 11.
You will be lynched in 15 minutes. Good luck.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

What beefs can I address?

I'm not even going to try to finish catching up now, I need to refamiliarize with stuff and I need to develop some solid reads. Who's here to discuss? I need help.

Maybe I'll just start digging through ISOs.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:46 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:45 pm Fuck. I'm here. Sorry. This was the worst possible time for this game to start. I'm so behind; I think I left off on page 4 and it's now page 11.
You will be lynched in 15 minutes. Good luck.
15 minutes? What the fuck? I thought I had at least an hour. God dammit.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Prioritizing ISO digging into people with votes.

Oh, damn, NT still hasn't showed. Didn't even realize that. That sucks.

I'll look into Quin next.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

No, it's 1:15 left. According to your own 2 hours post above, DDL
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:47 pm Prioritizing ISO digging into people with votes.

Actually I'm wroing. You do have over an hour and I suck at tiemzones. Sorry.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin has 60 posts? Man. This must be what it feels like when people open up my ISO when I have too much time on my hands.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:48 pm No, it's 1:15 left. According to your own 2 hours post above, DDL
Yeah this stuff is confusing.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:48 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:47 pm Prioritizing ISO digging into people with votes.

Actually I'm wroing. You do have over an hour and I suck at tiemzones. Sorry.
Oh, thank god.

I know I suck; I've just been beyond swamped, and the concert excursion last night didn't help,especially since I had to drive to Austin. Sorry for my absence.

Who are your suspects/reads right now, and why? Whom should I look into?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Pirate Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:02 pm
sig wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:50 pm Tequila really sucks 4/10 wouldn't recommend.

Second Hey! Lets get this lynch train started. :srsnod:

I think we should eye people who are to heavy on the role play, it could be used to avoid scumhunting/be left alive out of amusement. However, that shouldn't be the only reason to lynch someone.
I think you should have said that after the people worth eyeing had already shown themselves :pout:
I still think this post is :ponder:. Bothers me.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: Pirate Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:50 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:24 pm
Quin wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:02 pm
sig wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:50 pm Tequila really sucks 4/10 wouldn't recommend.

Second Hey! Lets get this lynch train started. :srsnod:

I think we should eye people who are to heavy on the role play, it could be used to avoid scumhunting/be left alive out of amusement. However, that shouldn't be the only reason to lynch someone.
I think you should have said that after the people worth eyeing had already shown themselves :pout:
Looking back, I’m not sure what to make of this post. I came to the same conclusion as Quin did here, but I don’t feel like Quin does anything with it. It’s like Quin just made an observation but didn’t use it as the basis for developing a read on sig.
I have a habit of tunneling on sig because he sets off my alarms too easily. I wasn't going to go down that path 5 hours into Day 0. As far as I'm concerned its NAI.
This explanation appeased me at the time. I have to ask though, why didn't Quin say this without me prompting him? I just don't understand the mindset behind Quin making either of these posts, like where's his investigative spirit? Maybe I am asking for too much, considering this was pretty early in the game and it's not like I've done any better.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:10 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:45 pm 1 little, 2 little, 3 little MP posts
4 little, 5 little, 6 little MP posts

Actually, a no lynch gives town some time to get free info if there is an info role. Quick math:

No lynch:
D1: 10 players
D2: 9 Players
D3: 7 Players
D4: 5 Players
D5: 3 Players (LYLO if 1 scum)
D6: Scum overrun if we get here and game isn't over.

Lynch on D1:
D1: 10 Players
D2: 8 Players
D3: 6 Players
D4: 4 Players (MYLO if one scum)
D5: 2 Players Scum overrun if we get here and game isn't over.

So in each case, ignoring D1 on the no-lynch side, town gets the same number of days to try and lynch the scummers. No matter how many scum there are. For every scum, take off a day's worth o' time. See how it works? An' the No Lynch D1 gives townies more info on their allotted lynch days.

HOWEVER!

This only works perfect if'n we got no doctors, vigs, or scumblockers. So I'm more inclined to lynch a scallywag on the bright and early day.
Long Con, what say ye ta that?

Shiver me timbers if'n I ain't about to throw a vote on me swabbie Dunya, fer the brine'd do 'im good I reckon!

linki: I am a cat. I swat at people until they respond, and then run away.
I kid. I have no idea what my gameplay style is. I've been told it's analytical, with a lot of chewing over motive and vote placement.
I'll throw this landlubber some early townie points for this. Savor them, you dog.
Did Quin ever explain why he was giving speedchuck townie points for this? it's not self-evident.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

moving my vote to NO LYNCH as I do some investigation, I guess a lurker lynch is preferable to my own, but I want to make it clear that I don't advocate it at this time. I wouldn't have kept my vote there, but my time has been limited and I honestly had no idea what to do with it, then my phone stopped working last night.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Quin wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:28 pm Asking me about my own MO isn't the best way to go about it, methinks. I do what I want, others may see a meta in there somewhere.
This is another post where I get the impression Quin is criticizing the way another player (this time Kyle, last time sig) went about developing game-based content, but is making seemingly no effort to determine their alignment based on it. I think that's not a red flag or anything, but it's certainly less than ideal.

Return to “Previous Heists”