[GAME OVER] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Moderator: Community Team

Who made it all this way just to be lynched now?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Kylemii
13%
nutella
No votes
sprityo
25%
I ran out of witty options (host/dead/nons)
63%

Total votes: 8
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 239
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: [DAY 23] Chicka Chicka 1, 2, 3

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I like to believe once you sign up for a game of mafia you are signing a contract that says you will try to win it.

I have no respect for people who do not uphold that contract. They have no right to call themselves mafia players. I would rather have people sign up and not post. At least they are not destroying a game I designed with love and care.
G-Man
Made Man
Posts in topic: 299

Post by G-Man »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:02 am Wait

@G-Man

Dead players can win right?

I thought that was a given.
ALL MEMBERS OF THE WINNING TEAM WILL RECEIVE WIN CREDIT UNLESS ANY OF THEM WERE EGREGIOUS IN SLACKING OFF DURING STAGE 2.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V
My Banners:
Spoiler: show
Word to your mom- my spreadsheet's the bomb
I got more rhymes than BoB's host Dom
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

G-Man wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:12 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:02 am Wait

@G-Man

Dead players can win right?

I thought that was a given.
ALL MEMBERS OF THE WINNING TEAM WILL RECEIVE WIN CREDIT UNLESS ANY OF THEM WERE EGREGIOUS IN SLACKING OFF DURING STAGE 2.
Thank you.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Which means I would be very disappointed if the administrator of Mafia fucking Syndicate signed up for a game and lost it on purpose.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 492
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 194

Post by Spacedaisy »

Yeah I'm out. G-Man replace me please. This game was fun for me until that post.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, first of all... I'm the Graphic Design guy, not an Administrator. I don't take responsibility for anything on this site. I was a Mod once, and I was being asked to do a whole bunch of stuff, and to have responsibilities, and I didn't want to do any of it! So I was the laziest, worst Mod. Eventually, I admitted that I was the wrong guy for the job, and now I head the "graphics department" which is mostly me making winner banners occasionally.

SECOND: I gave you the wrong impression - I want to win, me and my team... which I guess are the same entity for the sake of winning. I just know that there is a factor already in play that makes my death more likely than most of yours. I think you know that I have been playing hard to win this for weeks. That hasn't changed. A REAL win is way better than the "personal win" I spoke of earlier.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:20 am Yeah I'm out. G-Man replace me please. This game was fun for me until that post.
no no no no no it's just a misunderstanding
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:20 am Yeah I'm out. G-Man replace me please. This game was fun for me until that post.
EASIER SAID THAN DONE, I'M AFRAID. PLEASE CONFIRM THIS REQUEST BY PRIVATE MESSAGE.
My Banners:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:22 am Ok, first of all... I'm the Graphic Design guy, not an Administrator. I don't take responsibility for anything on this site. I was a Mod once, and I was being asked to do a whole bunch of stuff, and to have responsibilities, and I didn't want to do any of it! So I was the laziest, worst Mod. Eventually, I admitted that I was the wrong guy for the job, and now I head the "graphics department" which is mostly me making winner banners occasionally.

SECOND: I gave you the wrong impression - I want to win, me and my team... which I guess are the same entity for the sake of winning. I just know that there is a factor already in play that makes my death more likely than most of yours. I think you know that I have been playing hard to win this for weeks. That hasn't changed. A REAL win is way better than the "personal win" I spoke of earlier.
I wasn't talking about you.

I realize I probably overdid it tho. I let my anger get the best of me.

I'll write a more complete apology later. Right now suffice to say I'm sorry Daisy. I don't want this game to jeopardy my friendship with you, even if I'm angry at you for it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

And I say later because my head is boiling right now.

I need to cool off.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ah, I'll just exit out the Idiot's Door and come back later as well. I wish I still had my mod powers so I could delete my foolish post.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

He is not talking about you, he is talking about me.

You want my opinion, this is not Mafia as you know it. This is last team standing, it was designed for backstabbing and not being able to trust people. If you don't like that DDL you signed up for the wrong game. But I was enjoying my strategy until now.

Most of the players in this game have coasted and not been active at all. Certain players have worked hard to find a strategy and I respect that. As someone who for the first 18 cycles did practically nothing, I believe other people deserve the win and I have made alliances with them. If you don't like my strategy then lynch me. Or we could do us both a favor and pitypu on a different team than me. Or I can just send the pm request to be replaced. I don't want an apology in thread we can discuss it privately you and I afterwards. And I may be really pissed at you right now but I don't hold grudges so I don't think it will affect our friendship.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

*put you
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Keep playing, Daisy.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok you may not want an apology but I need to explain my own actions.

Basically I've had problems with players not playing to win in other games in the past, in the other forum I play in. Suffice to say it has really frustrated me because it ended up deciding games, so I have a bone to pick with it.

I also regard this site as, believe or not, the hardcore mafia site compared to the other one (yes I know you guys are super casual, but if you saw the some of the people I have to deal with there you'd get it). So I was very disheartened when I tried to make a move against the primes and was met with opposition out of loyalty to them, and even more disheartened when I came here, saw the last 12 hours' posts, and realized Phase 2 is probably over before it even began.

I don't have any personal grudge against the primes and I actually love them all for making this game more fun then it would have been otherwise. I just wanted to keep playing it myself. Thought it would have been more fun with two factions clashing each other, even.

Anyway, even considering all the above I made 3 mistakes here:

1- The most important one, I acted like an asshat. I don't have the right to treat anyone like I treated Daisy today, and I apologize from the bottom of my heart to it. I could see her getting offended as I wrote those posts and I did it anyway because I let my anger get the best of me. And Daisy is a good friend of mine so I'm feeling like garbage for it.

2- I made it about the forum. Which not only breaks the game's immersion, but is very improper from my part because I'm a mod here, so I should respect the place that I am modding, and all the friends I've made here.

3- I didn't wait for the game to end first, which is kind of stupid because I don't even know for sure which one of the people in that Chatzy is Daisy. Yeah.

So from now on I'm not going to argue with Daisy or anyone about this. Maybe discuss the subject after the game ends (could be an interesting topic for The Lounge), if I feel like I can do it without being an asshat. Also I'm taking a break from this game for today to see if I can cool off.

Sorry again to everyone and especially to Daisy, and thanks for putting up with me, guys.
G-Man
Made Man

Post by G-Man »

ALL BUT ONE FINAL PIECE OF INFORMATION ABOUT STAGE 2 HAS BEEN ADDED TO THE OPENING POSTS.
My Banners:
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 13
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Obviously we've had a sticky situation here y'all, but I'm here for that purpose. Let's keep the game going in good spirits! You've all been at this thing for ages now, let's make sure we see it through to the finish. :)
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Mafia is an emotionally charged game DDL, you should not feel like garbage for getting upset at the situation. But in the end (as we used to say often at The Piano) it's mafia, it's not personal. Nothing that has happened here changes the way I see you or our friendship. Also, I don't think Stage 2 is a done deal. With all the kills out there, I think the primes can easily be picked off by people willing to play the game. But it's not my goal. And if I believed for a second that my actions somehow destroyed G-Man's work, I would cease my current strategy or replace out of the game. Because that is not my intent. I do think that you and I should not be on a team together any longer though, considering we are working at odds, clearly. And I have no desire to make the game not fun for you either.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Which means a lynch for me or a kill for you.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 391

Post by Ricochet »

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 111

Post by sig »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:13 pm Mafia is an emotionally charged game DDL, you should not feel like garbage for getting upset at the situation. But in the end (as we used to say often at The Piano) it's mafia, it's not personal. Nothing that has happened here changes the way I see you or our friendship. Also, I don't think Stage 2 is a done deal. With all the kills out there, I think the primes can easily be picked off by people willing to play the game. But it's not my goal. And if I believed for a second that my actions somehow destroyed G-Man's work, I would cease my current strategy or replace out of the game. Because that is not my intent. I do think that you and I should not be on a team together any longer though, considering we are working at odds, clearly. And I have no desire to make the game not fun for you either.

I think you should change your strategy to help me, unless you already are, which you might be then keep it going. :ninja:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I'm surprised the Evil Evens took the risk to kill Rico and nobody is mad at Epi, who I assume did it from his crypticness, for messing up his team. Though I guess he's saved himself from being NK'd/lynched for at least the next few phases.
ImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

I will out all the primes that I recognized in BTSC, names of other players they've been desperate to get back in the Primes circle, names they've engaged in Chatty with, as well as my current teammates, as soon as Phase 2 will start. They have 6 more roles to swap to, in case they want to avoid that. In case you have alliances with the Primes, cool, do your thing, but if any other teams will desire them nuked, I shall provide that list.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Ricochet wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:21 pm I will out all the primes that I recognized in BTSC, names of other players they've been desperate to get back in the Primes circle, names they've engaged in Chatty with, as well as my current teammates, as soon as Phase 2 will start. They have 6 more roles to swap to, in case they want to avoid that. In case you have alliances with the Primes, cool, do your thing, but if any other teams will desire them nuked, I shall provide that list.

:clap: :nicenod: :srsnod: :nicenod: :clap: :suspish: :omg: :disappoint:
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm pretty sure the Primes saw that coming a mile away Rico.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Nice, I can't wait to get those stinkin' Primes, FINALLY!
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:25 pm I'm pretty sure the Primes saw that coming a mile away Rico.
Half of them logged in with their forum nicks and half of the other half made it clear who they were and also made it clear, with specific member mentions, who they'd like to recover as a Prime or keep closeby - yourself included. If all that was decoy, hence "having seen it coming", then mega props to them.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 259

Post by speedchuck »

The fun thing would be if Epi/whoever-killed-Rico reainimated to the primes with the last role in the game.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I was a prime before the button. That is no secret at this point. And I have requested to stay where I am rather than them working to get me back. I have said all along I don't know if their strategy will work, but I have made no bones about helping them. Even my behavior in the thread has been pretty obvious. I am not being recovered. I'm not a prime. My point was, they knew you couldn't be trusted, so your desire to out them all isn't surprising. I wasn't saying they planned for your betrayal, I was saying they knew it was probably coming. Whatever man.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

This is still anyone's game. You don't like who my support is thrown behind, come at me. :shrug:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:52 pm My point was, they knew you couldn't be trusted, so your desire to out them all isn't surprising. I wasn't saying they planned for your betrayal, I was saying they knew it was probably coming.
This is completely devoid of logic, had I remained a Prime. I was, alongside another member now stuck in a technical loophole that allows him to be virtually immortal, their pawn in their team having been survived till endgame by at least two.

Now that that's no longer the case, I don't aim to surprise, I aim to put an offer on the table, come Phase 2, for anyone interested. From there on, I will care even less.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Well I didn't kill you. I have no idea who did. I don't think it was anyone I know of either. So what logic are you looking for from me?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

None. I don't even know why you're replying to me.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Because it's fun, and I luv u!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 535
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

top ten anime betrayals

Ricochet is doing exactly what he was expected to do, he's going to release a list of information that everyone already knows, but I hope he does it dramatically. Like in a really cool way. I hope he wears a big red velvet cape when he does it, and maybe some cool shades.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

please wear a cape
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:21 pm top ten anime betrayals

Ricochet is doing exactly what he was expected to do, he's going to release a list of information that everyone already knows, but I hope he does it dramatically. Like in a really cool way. I hope he wears a big red velvet cape when he does it, and maybe some cool shades.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

is that an anime
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:26 pm is that an anime
One of the best there is.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/A ... rrenLagann
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

(and it has cool shades)
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

do characters wear capes in it?
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

"Rico is doing exactly what he was expected to do."

"was"

I "was" a Prime. :confused:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:29 pm do characters wear capes in it?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:21 pmRicochet is doing exactly what he was expected to do, he's going to release a list of information that everyone already knows, but I hope he does it dramatically. Like in a really cool way. I hope he wears a big red velvet cape when he does it, and maybe some cool shades.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ricochet wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:38 pm "Rico is doing exactly what he was expected to do."

"was"

Being a Prime means more than being in a Chatzy. You were never a Prime.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:44 pm
Ricochet wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:38 pm "Rico is doing exactly what he was expected to do."

"was"

Being a Prime means more than being in a Chatzy. You were never a Prime.
Color me not giving a fuck what your idea of a team is. I was there, in my chair, reading a book. That's all you needed out of me.

Me one page ago:
This is completely devoid of logic, had I remained a Prime. I was, alongside another member now stuck in a technical loophole that allows him to be virtually immortal, their pawn in their team having been survived till endgame by at least two.
Being a Prime means having a role that's a Prime. You would have had me alongside you forever, had it not been for a je-m'en-fiche suicidal Epignosis.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I heard a rumour that no one suffered any ill effects upon killing you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 350
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Ricochet wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:43 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:25 pm I'm pretty sure the Primes saw that coming a mile away Rico.
Half of them logged in with their forum nicks and half of the other half made it clear who they were and also made it clear, with specific member mentions, who they'd like to recover as a Prime or keep closeby - yourself included. If all that was decoy, hence "having seen it coming", then mega props to them.
Bet you haven't figured out who Eyeball Face is yet.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:05 pm
Ricochet wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:43 pm
Bet you haven't figured out who Eyeball Face is yet.
Bet you don't remember what my last reply to you was.

Return to “Previous Jobs”