44%

Total votes: 9
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 167
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Pirate Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Dunya I see you said you read me as scum. But early on Day 1 you said I was a civ. What caused the change? Just the Wilgy vote?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok I'm still not feeling great about this but between the options who already have a vote I think she's the best one. Also I have a headache right now so I don't want to ISO more people, sorry.

votes dunya
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

SQUAAAWWWK twenty minutes twenty minutes walk the plank
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 158

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:22 pm Ok I'm generally feeling good but Dunya's posts but I'm pinged that she came and started buddying me on my suspicion of MP and repeating the same arguments as me without actually voting for MP herself. Reeks of bandwagoning.
Why? He was my second suspect. Kyle was my first. I made that pretty clear. I voted for Kyle and stuck with Kyle all the way through until I led the vote tally with 3 votes against me suddenly started by MP and Quin and speedchuck, who followed.

Kyle was the only one I voted for, MP was the one my spped vote was locked on at the end.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I can't really defend myself here right now, I've said before I won't be available from 4-6nov evening time so at least give me till next round to prove myself to you all instead of lynching me as an easy target here.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:24 pm Also kind of agree with Daisy on dunya apologizing for MP vote. Same point I made about chuck.
You agreed with Daisy, but I explained the misinterpretation to Daisy. Did you read my explanation too?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:41 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:22 pm Ok I'm generally feeling good but Dunya's posts but I'm pinged that she came and started buddying me on my suspicion of MP and repeating the same arguments as me without actually voting for MP herself. Reeks of bandwagoning.
Why? He was my second suspect. Kyle was my first. I made that pretty clear. I voted for Kyle and stuck with Kyle all the way through until I led the vote tally with 3 votes against me suddenly started by MP and Quin and speedchuck, who followed.

Kyle was the only one I voted for, MP was the one my spped vote was locked on at the end.
hang on, are you sure about this?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Just seen the vote tally and it looks like I won't be lynched today yet. I'll have more time on Monday to address any specific concerns.

Again, Kyle, I voted for you early on and kept my vote on you, apart for the MP vote which was locked in (I switched back to you but it was past the deadline). I don't have exact time stamps.

I vote MovingPictures today. Especially since LongCon and speedchuck voted for him, who I have town reads on.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:45 pm
dunya wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:41 pm

hang on, are you sure about this?
yes positive, Quin changed his vote to me first, then MP/speedchuck not sure which order. It stood as me with 3 and ther other 2 with two each.

Quin was really suspicious that whole round tbh.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 204
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Whatever, honestly I'm a bit salty about this one, but what can you do. I couldn't play for shit this game. Good luck, town.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Moving to dunya for self-pres I guess, not that it matters.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Did I miss out on reporting 2 more votes or did MP and speedchuck vote for you without posting?

I think that maybe I did a bad job on this thing
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I could have sworn I posted about all my votes and vote changes; I try to be as conscientious about that as possible. It's possible I missed one, but I'd hope not.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Baddies are probably dunya, LC, and Daisy, I guess? I wish I had more time to play this cycle. Sorry to let you all down.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

MP there's 6 minutes left, if you can convince me that Dunya is as likely or more likely to be a crime-doer then I'd be willing to make it a tie.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

MovingPictures07 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:54 pm Baddies are probably dunya, LC, and Daisy, I guess? I wish I had more time to play this cycle. Sorry to let you all down.
:hug:

Bro you just defended your dissertation thingy. You are a winner. If you can't do other things because of that, it's fine. Relax, and rest, so you can come and play another day.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I guess 6 minutes was kind of short notice...
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:55 pm MP there's 6 minutes left, if you can convince me that Dunya is as likely or more likely to be a crime-doer then I'd be willing to make it a tie.
I got nothing substantial other than what I've noted before, which wasn't anything super notable. It's mostly my gut for some reason. Honestly I would have loved to ISO her (and others) but just didn't have the time to obviously. I would suggest digging through her ISO yourself and seeing what you think. I just don't feel like she's sincere this game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:59 pm
MovingPictures07 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:54 pm Baddies are probably dunya, LC, and Daisy, I guess? I wish I had more time to play this cycle. Sorry to let you all down.
:hug:

Bro you just defended your dissertation thingy. You are a winner. If you can't do other things because of that, it's fine. Relax, and rest, so you can come and play another day.
Dude, don't sweat it, I'll be cool, thanks though. Just disappointed in this one. I do look forward to putting forth a better effort next time. :D

And yeah, honestly still can't believe the proposal defense went through. My committee unanimously voted yes too, which feels good. Still have quite a haul ahead of me, but I'm getting closer.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

SQUAAAWWWK walk the plank walk the plank!

MovingPictures07 has been lynched. He was:

Vanilla mutineer

Night 2 begins and will last 24 hours.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:00 pm I guess 6 minutes was kind of short notice...
Not your fault man, this was just a really rough game start and I couldn't be active this cycle without sacrificing proposal prep or company time, and I just couldn't bring myself to do that. it was good to play with you during your comeback game. Next time as well I hope. :beer:

Linki: Well, I'm dead. Enjoy the game, folks. :mafia:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 64

Post by Spacedaisy »

I knew it, I knew your tone was off.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

F*ck MP07, you played it right till the end. You almost had my stomach upset. I don't even feel good about it yet, I need to purge the guilt emotions you built up in me first.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 171

Post by Quin »

well k
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Less-than-available baddie MP doesn't try to CFD temmie dunya Day 1.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:29 pm Less-than-available baddie MP doesn't try to CFD temmie dunya Day 1.
Agreed. Kylemii is also looking good for his MP07 Day 1 final vote.
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 32

Post by sig »

Nice job! I knew my original paranoia was right. :P

I think this clears quite a few players and I think this sets up tomorrow's kybxh very nicely. I'd think quin due to mp refusing to lynch vote him and vice versa, this also pretty much clears LC and daisy into
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Okay so now we've got some play-doh to work with.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

sig wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:31 pm Nice job! I knew my original paranoia was right. :P

I think this clears quite a few players and I think this sets up tomorrow's kybxh very nicely. I'd think quin due to mp refusing to lynch vote him and vice versa, this also pretty much clears LC and daisy into
I'd think shut up
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Although MP tried to untie votes at the last second, by putting 4 on Wilgy. So that could have been The Plan, with Kyle trying to look good for the longer game.

MP07's final vote was a third on DDL, pulling DDL into the tie. Good look, lessened by the failed last-minute switch attempt by MP.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Rule of threes, boys.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Quin wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:33 pm
Rule of threes, boys.
I named three Civs during my last Heist as my baddie legacy post.

That said, I am not clearing that clearance of Spacedaisy. I think it's likely that anything between them was baddie-teammate stagedness.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

That said, they're all people that look good in light of his flip. Spooky. I'm in no rush to award LC and Daisy townclears though. Busy MP breeds bussing.
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:31 pm Nice job! I knew my original paranoia was right. :P

I'm not totally convinced Quin should be the next kybxh victim.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

you tell 'im boss!
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

can someone do the poll screencap thing?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

It could make sense if we consider we now know MP's ISO on Quin was staged. Maybe he wanted to look like he was suspecting Quin before jumping on someone else, as he did (went went to an OMGUS on me very fast).

Tho maybe he also wanted to make the vote look more natural as I theorized at the time.

First paragraph means Quin is bad, second one means hes civ, in case it isn't obvious.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:39 pm

It could make sense if we consider we now know MP's ISO on Quin was staged. Maybe he wanted to look like he was suspecting Quin before jumping on someone else, as he did (went went to an OMGUS on me very fast).

Tho maybe he also wanted to make the vote look more natural as I theorized at the time.

First paragraph means Quin is bad, second one means hes civ, in case it isn't obvious.
Which do you think it is?
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Right now I'm leaning on you being bad, mainly because how you both were taking your sweet time to vote for each other.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

However...

After I l started the Wilgy wagon you had zero votes, so maybe I'm being unfair to you since you didnt need a survival vote.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:44 pm Right now I'm leaning on you being bad, mainly because how you both were taking your sweet time to vote for each other.
What scared you about that on Day 1?
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

i'm curious to hear speedchuck's thoughts about things
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

current events [mention]speedchuck[/mention]
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:44 pm Right now I'm leaning on you being bad, mainly because how you both were taking your sweet time to vote for each other.
What scared you about that on Day 1?
You mean what made me vote wilgy?

I was thinking if one of you were bad they'd be more eager to save their skin instead of dinding the truth.

But I wasn't considering the scenario where you were both bad at the time.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:45 pm However...

After I l started the Wilgy wagon you had zero votes, so maybe I'm being unfair to you since you didnt need a survival vote.
I don't really get it but if it means you reconsider then I'm all for it :beer:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

i'm just posting my thoughts as they come.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Pirate Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by Quin »

Go for it. Better anyone air their grievances now than later.
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Pirate Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Thing is, I've been playing 3 games at once the past few days and this one is #3 in order of priority, due to first come first serve.

So I have very little idea what's going on. It's just not in my mind.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 122

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:46 pm i'm curious to hear speedchuck's thoughts about things
Yeah me too

My brother's visiting, my cousin's just come to stay for a week, and a friend from Atlanta took us to a planetarium for the night.
So I missed all of this till just now.

:clap:

If Quin is also scum, I'd celebrate this as the most unlikely amazing D1 ever that my CFD totally screwed up. MP's flip puts a lot of people in light. I'll be doing some vote analysis the next time I get in the thread. In the meantime, tag me in any questions that I should give priority. The next 3 days are going to be really busy.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”