Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Pirate Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:52 pm @Kylemii

Why did you vote for Quin?
The same reason I voted for MP. I suspected they were teammates because of how the day 1 lynch went.

MP was so frazzled during the times he was here I guess I thought he might have made a mistake as big as that, now it kind of seems stupid.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 121
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

K.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:32 pmK.
weird vibe
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 60

Re: Pirate Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by DrWilgy »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:30 pm
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:23 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:35 pm @Quin You are 8 FFs ahead of me.
"FF means many things, some already said, I might (most likely will) repeat.
#1. Fist fucking- the act of stuffing a fist up a pussy *owch*
#2. Foot fucking- a type of masturbation that women do to their male partners dick.
#3. Final fantasy- a game played by geeks, such as my boyfriend, that I should probably learn to play.
#4. Fan Fiction- a type of writing that uses already made characters from books and movies and such that have sex, also called slash... gay LOTR ones at www.libraryofmoria.com.
#5. Father fucker- a person who likes to fuck their dad/friend's dad.
#6. Fucking freak- ... me..."
(Urban Dictionary, 2004)

Which one are you talking about?
The first one. I'm halfway through FF6. My arm hurts.
Wait until you get to FF9.
Yeah, best FF.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Shit. I forgot you were dead. There goes my top town read.

I'll try to finish catching up tomorrow. Clocked out at 10:30 and now I need to go do dishes and make lunches.

Feel like Eloh over here.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 30
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

*JJJ the parrot suddenly starts speaking like a human with complex thoughts and language*

If you have night actions, be sure to send them to both Sloonei and I. It is likely that I will be turning over the phase after the deadline this time. There's a chance it'll be a bit late, but not much. Thanks, mateys.

*goes back to squawking*
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 46
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 122

Post by speedchuck »

Caught up. Quicker than expected.

I kinda like Jack's analysis, but he's also not under any pressure so it's not as easy to read him.
I might have taken up Quin's offer to tie him and NT at the end of day, if I was here.

And there's not much else to catch up on. Here's to a more active D4 now that I'm between jobs and not at concerts.

On a side note, Imagine Dragons is amazing live. Holy crap.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 158

Re: Pirate Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:04 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:58 pm I don't feel comfortable being part of the apparently easy Quin bandwagon. Sorry to do this, but moving to NewTraditionalist although it's statistically more likely Jack replaced the nonactive scum than the nonactive vanilla townie, I would think.

I do trust sig, but I'm not feeling as great about DDL as I was on the first day. Will try to review my notes.
I don't think it's wise to read into replacement order as a scum tactic. That could be determined in a lot of ways.
I hear what you're saying, but I mean...a scum team of two remaining, with one completely inactive.

Or townies of 7 active.

Which role would a mod more likely rush to replace?

This is assuming either of the inactive players is scum anyway. Seinfeld flashbacks. Hate that.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:58 pm

The same reason I voted for MP. I suspected they were teammates because of how the day 1 lynch went.

MP was so frazzled during the times he was here I guess I thought he might have made a mistake as big as that, now it kind of seems stupid.
were you not at all moved to change it to a tie between quin and someone who hasn't contributed anything to the game whatsoever?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck / daisy / newtraditionalist

where would your votes have been yesterday?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I have to say, out of the three deciding votes on Quin, I'm feeling the worst about Kylemii again.

sig is good.

DDL's pop in and out is wishy washy, but since I had a strong town read on him before he became slightly inactive, I don't feel a mafia DDL would have played that out as he did.

That leaves Kylemii. There's so much I don't like, going back to my initial Day 1 "bad feelings".

If I am killed tonight, please investigate Kylemii more and one of the "inactives", now Jack and NewTraditionalist.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

suspects in order of suspicion as of night 3

kylemii
spankgangsta/jackofhearts
newtraditionalist
dragon d. luffy
speedchuck
daisy
sig
dunya
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:37 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:58 pm

were you not at all moved to change it to a tie between quin and someone who hasn't contributed anything to the game whatsoever?
I put my vote on Quin for pressure purposes and left to watch season 4 of Weeds, i wanted to return an hour before the lynch deadline to read over everything and reconsider things but I got screwed up by the forum's daylight savings time settings making the poll say that day ended at 5pm instead of 4pm.

I'm not certain I would have changed my vote if I had been there though.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:43 pmIf I am killed tonight, please investigate Kylemii more and one of the "inactives", now Jack and NewTraditionalist.
Please don't say things like that. Phrases like that give the mafia social tools to work with
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Yep, re-read posts and notes. I have good feelings about DDL so I won't let dwindled activity sway me away from that, since we've all been a little guilty of it. He asked some questions I don't think Mafia would have asked, his reactions to speedchuck fake fake claiming was one of WTF DUDE. He openly tried to defend MP to me re: his playstyle when I suspected MP. He has been MP's vocal supporter.

I cannot see an MP/DDL pairing.

here's something DDL said thought that I can copy to reflect someone else: "Quin was focusing so much on the merits of fake claiming an hour ago I'm getting the feeling he was doing that as an excuse not to hunt baddies."

Kylemii has been so focused on "date gathering" and appearing like he's doing some serious work with that data (from pestering DDL and others on playstyle and old games and creating accounts to read them and asking them how many years and games they've played) to running a witch hunt on time of votes which was barely used. All that came after people's complaints that he wasn't actually doing or forming productive reads. It's like he's trying to appear to be actively doing townie things, for the sake of appearing townie. He's been filling our heads and wasting some time, I think. It doesn't at all strike me as a real Townie. It still reeks of insincerity to me, I'm sorry. I can't shake it off at all so I'm going to stick with it and persist you're scum.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:07 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:43 pmIf I am killed tonight, please investigate Kylemii more and one of the "inactives", now Jack and NewTraditionalist.
Please don't say things like that. Phrases like that give the mafia social tools to work with
shrug. Those are my reads. I'll say what I think.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Gonna have a look at MP+Kyle posts and see how I feel after that, then look at Kyle contributions independently and post anything that catches me off guard.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

having reads is fine

but saying "if i die, do this" puts us both in danger and I'm not really cool with that
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I think we should do another GTH reading thing next time we have enough people around
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Pirate Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:39 pm alright. it's business time. 1 - 5, 5 being definitely good, 1 being definitely bad, and 3 being average.

DDL: 2.5
Most of his posts are about game mechanics, he notes to MP that he was lacking baddie reads even though he'd provided none himself, voted sig for asking the cop to play recklessly proactively... just generally ping-y. Like it's mostly gut feel and maybe it's just how he is regularly but there's a definite general pingy-ness there for me. I had him with a lower score before Speedchuck's point about nosebops, i can see how the same tactic could be used as a townie to stir the pot and open up discussion

Dr. Wilgy: ???
LIterally has only posted emoticons? is this normal for Wilgy?

Dunya: 3.5
My gut feel on her is good. Her posts read authentic to me. It's not much more than gut.

Long Con: 3.25
Very thorough and generally positive influence on the thread. He'd be higher but i believe he's very well capable of smoke-screening as a baddie.

MP: 3
he has a lot of posts because of the 1 quote per post thing he did. he's doing work and making shit happen but there's not enough there to sway me either way on him.

NewTraditionist: Null
Only post is about the day 0 vote. Please speak up.

Quin: 2.75
Uneasy but nothing concrete. they say a lot without saying much. throwing out "townie points" is.... i just don't trust that at all. i don't trust that metric

sig: 3.25
actually reads kind of civ to me??? i get where people are coming from with the copclaim suggestion thing but the thing is, he's right. it's mathematically the best choice in a vacuum. other variables exist as well if the cop can reliably wait a cycle and possibly catch a second badboy then like... that's a different matter.

Spacedaisy: 2.5
She's one of the 4 players with only 1 post but she's different in that i usually expect her to be more active than this. she's been around and posting in other places here. I wouldn't vote her over it because i don't think she'd use inactivity as a baddiestrat, but i guess what i'm saying is, hey spacedaisy, come plaaaaay with us. in this space we've made.

Spankgangsta: Null
he's newer, right? come plaaaaaayyyyyyyyy. with us. come out and plaaaaaaaaay

Speedchuck: 3.5
very blunt. I think good? i disagree with some/most of the stuff he says but his posts read as a townie who is trying hard

I see that my reads on Sig and DDL aren't concurrent with the rest of the thread so i'm going to review those two as well as LC
Didn't like this post at all. A townie has no problem at least naming 1 or 2 suspects. MP couldn't pinpoint one this game as scum. Kyle went and basically said everyone was fine and dandy. Reads too much of "I am giving helpful reads and blending in" without actually offering much. Didn't want to cause any backlash from anyone. I consider that a very big mafia read. Townie's don't give two shits who they piss off because they have nothing to hide.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:13 pm having reads is fine

but saying "if i die, do this" puts us both in danger and I'm not really cool with that
It's a legacy read. If I die, I've left town with where my head is at right now. It's what townies do, but I understand if you don't know that...
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:17 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:39 pm alright. it's business time. 1 - 5, 5 being definitely good, 1 being definitely bad, and 3 being average.

Most of his posts are about game mechanics, he notes to MP that he was lacking baddie reads even though he'd provided none himself, voted sig for asking the cop to play recklessly proactively... just generally ping-y. Like it's mostly gut feel and maybe it's just how he is regularly but there's a definite general pingy-ness there for me. I had him with a lower score before Speedchuck's point about nosebops, i can see how the same tactic could be used as a townie to stir the pot and open up discussion

My gut feel on her is good. Her posts read authentic to me. It's not much more than gut.

Very thorough and generally positive influence on the thread.

he has a lot of posts because of the 1 quote per post thing he did. he's doing work and making shit happen but there's not enough there to sway me either way on him.

Uneasy but nothing concrete. they say a lot without saying much. throwing out "townie points" is.... i just don't trust that at all. i don't trust that metric

actually reads kind of civ to me??? i get where people are coming from with the copclaim suggestion thing but the thing is, he's right. it's mathematically the best choice in a vacuum. other variables exist as well if the cop can reliably wait a cycle and possibly catch a second badboy then like... that's a different matter.

She's one of the 4 players with only 1 post but she's different in that i usually expect her to be more active than this. she's been around and posting in other places here. I wouldn't vote her over it because i don't think she'd use inactivity as a baddiestrat, but i guess what i'm saying is, hey spacedaisy, come plaaaaay with us. in this space we've made.

very blunt. I think good? i disagree with some/most of the stuff he says but his posts read as a townie who is trying hard

I see that my reads on Sig and DDL aren't concurrent with the rest of the thread so i'm going to review those two as well as LC
Didn't like this post at all. A townie has no problem at least naming 1 or 2 suspects. MP couldn't pinpoint one this game as scum. Kyle went and basically said everyone was fine and dandy. Reads too much of "I am giving helpful reads and blending in" without actually offering much. Didn't want to cause any backlash from anyone. I consider that a very big mafia read. Townie's don't give two shits who they piss off because they have nothing to hide.
The only player he actually seemed indifferent about was MP. He tells MP your posts don't sway me either way (but gives him a 3 rating). He posts a huge DDL read and then finishes it off with "i can see how the same tactic could be used as a townie to stir the pot and open up discussion". The only person he was negative about was Quin.

Has he ever played with long-con before? "He'd be higher but i believe he's very well capable of smoke-screening as a baddie." I thought he was relatively new like me, so what is this comment about? How does he think that Long-Con is capable of smoke-screening? Is he a baddie who's just backhandedly complimenting a townie...yeah you read townie to me, but you're an excellent player, so maybe you're scum.

Nah, don't like it. Don't like it at all.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:39 pm speedchuck / daisy / newtraditionalist

Quin or NT
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Very thorough and generally positive influence on the thread. He'd be higher but i believe he's very well capable of smoke-screening as a baddie.

I already explained that the scale was 1-5. In this post I listed Quin, Daisy, and DDL as suspects.

You made the same mistake here as.... Was it Speedchuck or MP?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Speedchuck
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:28 pm

I already explained that the scale was 1-5. In this post I listed Quin, Daisy, and DDL as suspects.

You made the same mistake here as.... Was it Speedchuck or MP?
I saw that, I saw that as backtracking or covering your arse to make it seem like that. Like the blurb on SpaiceDaisy, that does not read as a "suspect". That reads as who didn't I compliment TOO much and I can get away with naming as a suspect to speedchuck now so it seems like I have a real scumspect list. IMO.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

There was no backtracking, I literally explained the scale right there in the post you quoted
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

If you game someone a 1 or a 1.5 even, we could talk. 2.5 is waaaay neutral and safe and that was your lowest.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I know, I just don't see it as a genuine scale. Or at least I don't feel you used it genuinely.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Quin or NT
Is NT your current favorite for a lynch?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

it was day 1 of the game and also day 1 of my return to mafia, AND day 1 of playing with over half of you, are you really expecting me to have been able to jump in with confident reads on complete strangers?

Expecting 1 or 1.5 on day one is insane. A 1 would require irrefutable evidence otherwise what's the point of having that part of the scale
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Hey Dunya since you're here and we're talking, can I please ask you what made you change your mind about Quin?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:24 pm

Quin or NT
Weak.

Why? Which one?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Agreed. I have stronger suspects than Kyle by page 3 than he does whenever he made this post. Not a great look.

Kyle said some early things I liked early. And younger/less experienced players (I get the impression he's a 11-20 year old given he's DDL's kid, right?) are less likely to take strong stances on my experience with them (Blooper, Gengar and the Realmsers DBoy and Johanna) so he gets maaaybe a bit of a pass.

We'll see where he lands in the end.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck

dunya
Dragon D. Luffy
sig
Spacedaisy

Jackofhearts2005
Kylemii
NewTraditionalist

Probably. Lesse.

We have 8 players left, 7 tomorrow (unless doctors/roleblockers pull through). 2 are scum. I could definitely see it being Kyle and a former inactive. I feel like I can basically rule out Dunya at this point. No pings there. Still feel really good about DDL, tinfoil vote shenannigans aside.

So my bet for remaining scum are:
Kyle, spacedaisy, sig, or DDL
and an inactive.

linki: depends on when I hypothetically voted
I can't be absolute unless given specific parameters. After all, I know what the result is.
hmmm
Probably quin. Only NT if I had a strong gutread in the moment.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

More Day 1

(Lost my spot. Starting on Page 6. Close enough)

Speed: DDL is good I agree with him and he's being straightforward, which is good DDLish

Speed: Usually no claiming here, so Sigs cop claim thing isn't so bad

Quin: Yeah, bad DDL is quieter?

LC: Sig, you didn't address my actual accusation.

Kyle: Speed, explain further

Speed: DDL is no fearing and hunting and not hiding (did I suspect DDL yesterday? I find this arguement convincing. If Speed is bad, would he say this about DDL? Ballsy if so. DDL/Speed probably not w/w.)

Dunya: I agree with Speed on DDL

Sig: Cop can't be wrong cause setup. (Doesn't address LC accusation)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

*Ballsy if Speed and DDL bad together. Not particularly ballsy for scum to town read townies.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

hahaha wait what

yes that is correct Dragon D Luffy is my actual dad, my real life paternal father figure, genetically and also legally speaking

I'm not really cool with the new trend of suspecting me that's suddenly opened back up? I had some early game awkwardness getting back into the groove of mafia and also getting to know you all a little bit, sure. But....

I also kept my vote on MP during the late stages of day 1 to keep him talking which ultimately led to a three way tie which included him. I voted for MP again on day 2 because of the apparent connection between Quin and him that seemed to have been revealed with the day 1 lynch. I messed up with Quin sure, but I felt confident enough that he was bad because of the MP thing in addition to his previous behavior that I felt okay leaving a vote on him and coming back before the lynch was over to see if anything had come up.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:54 pm Expecting 1 or 1.5 on day one is insane. A 1 would require irrefutable evidence otherwise what's the point of having that part of the scale
why? Why are you so worried to just throw it out there on day 1? Pot stirring. Testing waters. Are you scared to garner a negative reaction? You applauded Wilgy's rainbow reads, so Day 1 reads are not uncommon to you.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

wait what. Kyle is DDL's son in rl?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:30 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:54 pm Expecting 1 or 1.5 on day one is insane. A 1 would require irrefutable evidence otherwise what's the point of having that part of the scale
why? Why are you so worried to just throw it out there on day 1? Pot stirring. Testing waters. Are you scared to garner a negative reaction? You applauded Wilgy's rainbow reads, so Day 1 reads are not uncommon to you.
No, I'm just not that into saying things for no reason? It's irresponsible.

Can you answer the question I asked you about Quin?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:30 pm You applauded Wilgy's rainbow reads, so Day 1 reads are not uncommon to you.
What? Please explain this entire sentence
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

yeah, he was a weak day 1 third suspect. I thought the cases against him were built "too easily", but they existed, and didn't hold much weight. The way he reacted with MP EOD when we had the three-way tie at first struck me the wrong way, especially since he switched to me so easily because I "pinged" him once, but then I looked at it as a townie saving his ass tbf and something I'd have done. MP flipping scum like I thought only intensified the fact he's town in my eyes. It's kind of like my suspicions towards Daisy, it was either her or MP imo but not both. Some pairings based on interactions (like MP and DDL both being scum...) are harder for me to imagine imo.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Why did you think MP Quin was either or?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

either/or
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

also of importance,

MP's first ever "town" read itt went to sig & Kyle: "Regarding my reads, I’m feeling town on sig and you because I feel at various points your lines of questioning and statements have been indicative of a genuine town perspective. Not sure about anyone else yet."
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:38 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:30 pm You applauded Wilgy's rainbow reads, so Day 1 reads are not uncommon to you.
What? Please explain this entire sentence
[mention]dunya[/mention]
thank you
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:44 pm Why did you think MP Quin was either or?
Because of the voting patterns and total disconnect from each other. When one mafia is totally sinking, the others sink him down, not dance ballet around him. Quin and MP aren't beginners in this, they wouldn't condemn themselves so openly and easily.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:47 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:44 pm Why did you think MP Quin was either or?
Because of the voting patterns and total disconnect from each other. When one mafia is totally sinking, the others sink him down, not dance ballet around him. Quin and MP aren't beginners in this, they wouldn't condemn themselves so openly and easily.
but they didn't condemn each other that was the entire point, they went out of their way to not condemn each other

Return to “Previous Heists”