50%

Total votes: 16
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Kylemii »

Mesk514 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:47 am Oh and before I forget, what is info dumping?
Info dumping includes roleclaiming or hinting or generally revealing information found with any sort of role ability in the thread

disallowing infodumping forces people to build cases and play the game it's meant to be played, it's generally more interesting, plus it's basically required for a role madness game to not allow info dumping
Mesk514
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Mesk514 »

oh, i see

there goes my meta... i see it flying away

*waves bye bye*
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Mesk514 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:59 am imo townies have nothing to hide so they just say whatever... scum are more calculated... so given you are seemingly carefree, i wanna be your bestie...TOWNBLOCK? WUUTTTTT?
step #1 to being my bestie is getting up to date with the thread and giving cold reads on all the living players
Mesk514
Posts in topic: 25

Post by Mesk514 »

uh no. that would require too much effort and we're all still getting to know each other first..jesus i just realized this game is already 700+ posts in.... So while I agree there is a lot of content I could comment on, I know everyone based on their interactions with others which is simply not fair to pass judgment on... plus I will always stick by my never give reads Day 1. Which is a rule I intend to keep, especially given it's 2:30 am.

You're still going to be my best friend though even if I annoy you. You're the only person I know here.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

At the very least I'd like to hear your thoughts on the events of day 1
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 13

Post by sig »

Mesk I've seen drunk mafia before but never high mafia, I'm enjoying it.

Also wow I'm dumb I thought the phase ended tonight.

I'm on phone about to drive to Columbus so my post will be limited, right now I've got a minor scum read on LC. I think his interaction with epi was odd and I don't like the nutella wagon which he helped to push. However, i always think lc is bad and i could see him and Epi dick slinging to be town on town
Nutella looks like she always does to me.

I do find Epi's ddl vote to be odd, he very much avoided both wagons and any fallout by voting that way.

[mention]Mesk514[/mention] it'll take awhile for you to switch over to the infodumping rules, it took me quite a few games.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:52 am
Mesk514 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:50 am ...........wtf

im tripping... did you just say night posting is a thing.... whats the point of that
Same as day posting, really. Generate content, yell at each other a bit, prepare to mislynch sig, the works.
:llama:
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Nevermind I see Epi's reasoning.

What ever came of LC potential scum slip? That epi pointed out I don't see much mention of it, but I feel like there should be.
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

What LC potential scumslip?

The "how does he know they are townies" bit?

Epi had cause and effect reversed.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:26 am
colonialbob wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:18 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:15 am @Spacedaisy

Nothing pairs you with Epi.

Bob thinks LC was inconsistent about the way he treated Epi's junk town reads and the way he treated people with junk suspicion of you.

I think that's an apples to oranges comparison. Or a toenread to scumread one, anyhow.
Why?
Cause buddying and reaching are different things to accuse someone of doing.
Town-reading mesk off vague textual clues from a single post vs scum-reading Spacedaisy off vague textual clues from a single post.

How do you like them apples?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:34 am Everest
Aconcagua
Pico Cristóbal Colón
Matterhorn
Sutterbuttes
Olympus Mons

are the roles that could have caused that. nutella does not necessarily have to be one of these roles.
As Sloonei and Daisy pointed out, not Buttes, who are coincidentally the only scum on this list (pending Olympus Mons which we don't know anything about). Honest mistake or trying to imply she's mafia?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:47 am Epignosis isn't like that. He's more like this:

"It's like I'm talking to a monkey. A big stupid monkey named [Long Con]."

Yep it checks out.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:58 am
Aconcagua
Pico Cristóbal Colón
Matterhorn
Sutterbuttes
Olympus Mons

are the roles that could have caused that. nutella does not necessarily have to be one of these roles.
As Sloonei and Daisy pointed out, not Buttes, who are coincidentally the only scum on this list (pending Olympus Mons which we don't know anything about). Honest mistake or trying to imply she's mafia?
So by your estimation (I'll probably double check later), Nutella can't be mafia?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

colonialbob wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:55 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:26 am
colonialbob wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:18 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:15 am @Spacedaisy

Nothing pairs you with Epi.

Bob thinks LC was inconsistent about the way he treated Epi's junk town reads and the way he treated people with junk suspicion of you.

I think that's an apples to oranges comparison. Or a toenread to scumread one, anyhow.
Why?
Cause buddying and reaching are different things to accuse someone of doing.
Town-reading mesk off vague textual clues from a single post vs scum-reading Spacedaisy off vague textual clues from a single post.

How do you like them apples?
I responded to your Daisy thing, bob. Am I still in the doghouse?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:37 am Nevermind I see Epi's reasoning.

What ever came of LC potential scum slip? That epi pointed out I don't see much mention of it, but I feel like there should be.
Snopes disproved that long ago dude.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:32 amright now I've got a minor scum read on LC. I think his interaction with epi was odd and I don't like the nutella wagon which he helped to push. However, i always think lc is bad and i could see him and Epi dick slinging to be town on town
Odd, huh? Is it weird and- WHOA! *grabs sig and ducks as big dick swings through, almost knocking them both over*

:blush: Sorry dude, you know how it gets with Epi. Anyway.

Odd, huh? Is it weird and interesting as well?

It is false that I helped to push the nutella wagon. I cast a vote for her out of self-preservation in the final minute of the lynch. You need to explain why you said this false thing about me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Long Con[/mention]
[mention]Quin[/mention]

Assuming Nutella is not mafia, how does this change things for you?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

Outside of lynching mafia, that was the best possible Day 1 outcome one could hope for.

I agree with Spacedaisy's post below, but would like to add some commentary.
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:43 am I disagree with the Sutter Buttes one. We have not yet had a night in which to turn any actions in. The Sutter Buttes hide a fellow little mountain at night and it decreases the vote tally against them the following day. I think this can be discounted as a reason for what occurred.

If Everest, then it might not be her
If Aconcagua, then it is her
If Pico Cristobal Colon, then it doesn't have to be her, but they must be someone who feels confident using their one time power to save her...
If Matterhorn, ??? we just don't know enough to eliminate this one
Disregarding Sutter Buttes for reasons already stated above...
Olympus Mons, same boat as Matterhorn

This doesn't clear her, but her survival is in no way a clear indication of her being bad. in fact I think her behavior might actually be explained by a couple of these possibilities and leans me even more towards my previous belief that Nutella is not bad.
The most likely scenario is that one of the Long Con voters is Everest. Five out of nineteen is 26.3%.

nutella being Aconcagua is 5.3%.

nutella being Pico Cristobal Colon is 5.3%, while five missing voters is 26.3%. Additionally, it isn't common practice to stop the very first lynch, when the least amount of information is available.

With all the revealed vote manipulation abilities in play, I am less inclined to believe Matterhorn's ability relates to vote manipulation.

I agree that the Sutter Buttes ability was not in play Day 1.

With all the revealed vote manipulation abilities in play, I am less inclined to believe Olympus Mons' ability relates to vote manipulation.

Two more observations:
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:24 am Let's at least make this a tie k
First, nutella was interested in making it a tie, which implies an advantage to be had on her part if the result was a tie.
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:47 pm Thanks, nut!

Hey, are you a little mountain?
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 pm hahahahhah very no
Marmot wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:32 pm Since Mount Everest is the highest mountain in the world
Second, this autocorrect folly:
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:43 pm *vote Nutella*

I want to hear more of what LC has to say because he has my ear

From Nutella i haven’t picked up icy over the course of checking in throughout today
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:44 pm Picked up anything*

Anything is icy people,

Autocorrect is a gift
nutella wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:04 pm well sprit all I can say is I sure am icy, ha ha
Okay then.

All of these circumstances point to nutella as being cleared. I see no scenario outside of the independent (or an unwise intervention on the part of Senhor 1492) that points to nutella being bad.

And if she is bad, I swear by Fuck Mountain I will flip a table. :suspish:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 82

Post by DrWilgy »

Holy shit guys.

17 pages.

666 replies?

Hold tight.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:05 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:45 am
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:35 am nvm. Might have been Kyle.
me

i can't allow Nutella the security of a potential tie, not with someone I think is civ
Like I'm fairly certain Kyle is town.
Perhaps, but it should be noted that on Day 1, the only known lynch manipulations were in the hands of civilians. Any tie could only be secretly broken by a civilian, not mafia.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm not sure it changes much of anything for me. I don't really suspect nutella very much, and I don't believe I ever led anyone to believe I did. Now, between you and sig both implying that I'm wrong about that, I need to go back over my posts and see if maybe I had too many drinks last night and said some anti-nutella thing that I completely erased from my memory.

As it is, a Civ nutella surviving the lynch changes things for me thusly: I am a little happier that no Civs died. I'm a little happier that my friend nutella is still around (doubly so since I thought she left the game permanently when Epi and I were arguing). And I feel good about the content generated on Day 1, by the number of posts, and by the lynch votes.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I agree with everything Epi said (minus statistics about a LC voter saving Nutella but he basically throws that idea out later).

Also, I still think Epi is bad. I tend to want to give him the benefit of the doubt because he's such a good dancer but very little has changed that would cause me to actually change my Epi scumread.

Is Eloh the crazy cake lady?

Need to reevaluate those who promoted the switch from Epi to Nutella. If Epi is bad, there may be some baddies there.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:20 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:05 am
Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:45 am
Quin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:35 am nvm. Might have been Kyle.
me

i can't allow Nutella the security of a potential tie, not with someone I think is civ
Like I'm fairly certain Kyle is town.
Perhaps, but it should be noted that on Day 1, the only known lynch manipulations were in the hands of civilians. Any tie could only be secretly broken by a civilian, not mafia.
I took this to mean Kyle didn't know how a tie would play out (coin flip or extra vote on LC at the last min) and he didn't want an LC lynch, not that he was afraid of vote manipulation.

It's town behavior to want the player you think is good to not get lynched.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:20 am I'm not sure it changes much of anything for me. I don't really suspect nutella very much, and I don't believe I ever led anyone to believe I did. Now, between you and sig both implying that I'm wrong about that, I need to go back over my posts and see if maybe I had too many drinks last night and said some anti-nutella thing that I completely erased from my memory.

As it is, a Civ nutella surviving the lynch changes things for me thusly: I am a little happier that no Civs died. I'm a little happier that my friend nutella is still around (doubly so since I thought she left the game permanently when Epi and I were arguing). And I feel good about the content generated on Day 1, by the number of posts, and by the lynch votes.
Is it not enough for me to want your opinion of a likely cleared player without assuming I'm assuming/misleading about something else?

I'm very aware your vote was with (not on) Nutella for a good chunk of yesterday.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Mesk514 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:45 am
2 - Not too sure how I feel about Epiklsflaflgadfjlghfg (i can't spell) but the first few pages I was actually thinking questioning how one could be so confident on a players alignment. I was totally imaging some big buff he man like dude walking up and being like HEY, THESE TWO FUCKERS ARE GOOOOD ARRRRRRRRR I NO VOTE THEM, ARRR and while I feel intimidated into wanting to believe them... honey, i don't know you and you don't know me... at least take me on a date once before you try and assert your dominance
First of all, I'm pretty sure Epiklsflaflgadfjlghfg is a mountain in Iceland. :noble:

Second, I don't sound like that! :( I hold a baccalaureate in English language and literature!

Third, I never said any two people are good. I don't know why that canard keeps creeping up. Saying I'm not going to vote colonialbob Day 1 because he amused me is not the same as saying he is good. And it isn't like anybody else voted colonialbob or expressed suspicion of him (everybody must be "buddying" colonialbob! :omg: ). I called you good because you were the first person to give me that impression. Is that impression wrong?

I also believe you are making the same mistake a lot of people routinely make, that my refusal to load my posts with hedging language and weasel words is indicative of some domineering attitude. It isn't. Prefacing everything I say with "I think" or "In my opinion" is redundant: Of course it's what I think. Similarly, ending every idea with, "Of course, I could be wrong" is equally pointless. I hope that makes sense.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Long Con wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:07 am I responded to your Daisy thing, bob. Am I still in the doghouse?
Nah I'm fine with that answer.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I just realized daisy voted for me. In a tied poll. Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:06 am
Aconcagua
Pico Cristóbal Colón
Matterhorn
Sutterbuttes
Olympus Mons

So by your estimation (I'll probably double check later), Nutella can't be mafia?
Not at all, not sure why you'd make that jump? I think an Everest tie is probably the most likely reason, which could easily have nothing to do with her alignment.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

A rainbow! (Like you guys give a shit)

Jack
Nutella
LC
Quin
Kyle

[pretend this is light green]
Sloonei
Sprityo[/pretending]
[yallow]
Daisy
Eloh
Sig
Wilgy
Glor
Melk
Dom
MP
DDL[/yaloh]
Speed
Bob

Epi
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:31 am
Long Con wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:20 am I'm not sure it changes much of anything for me. I don't really suspect nutella very much, and I don't believe I ever led anyone to believe I did. Now, between you and sig both implying that I'm wrong about that, I need to go back over my posts and see if maybe I had too many drinks last night and said some anti-nutella thing that I completely erased from my memory.

Is it not enough for me to want your opinion of a likely cleared player without assuming I'm assuming/misleading about something else?

I'm very aware your vote was with (not on) Nutella for a good chunk of yesterday.
Fair enough, I guess I know what happens when I assume. I didn't think you were misleading.

I hope my answer was sufficient. :nicenod:
Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:33 amI hope that makes sense.
Weasel words. Of course we all hope our posts make sense. :p :p
colonialbob wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:34 am
Long Con wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:07 am I responded to your Daisy thing, bob. Am I still in the doghouse?
Nah I'm fine with that answer.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

LOL looking at that GIF some more, I noticed the guy in the background just start to get uncomfortable before it loops. Like "WTF is Data doing?"
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:32 am
I do find Epi's ddl vote to be odd, he very much avoided both wagons and any fallout by voting that way.
And it's a damn good thing I did. I came very close to sealing the deal and pushing nutella over the cliff. I'm glad I restrained myself.

We don't need fallout. We need clarity. Restraint purchased the latter.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:37 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:06 am
Aconcagua
Pico Cristóbal Colón
Matterhorn
Sutterbuttes
Olympus Mons

Not at all, not sure why you'd make that jump? I think an Everest tie is probably the most likely reason, which could easily have nothing to do with her alignment.
Daisy was like the only player town reading Nutella (though not everyone else was scumreading her).

I'm not thinking Everest saves Nutella without knowing her alignment. I think Nutella's survival is alignment indicative.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:23 am I agree with everything Epi said (minus statistics about a LC voter saving Nutella but he basically throws that idea out later).

Also, I still think Epi is bad. I tend to want to give him the benefit of the doubt because he's such a good dancer but very little has changed that would cause me to actually change my Epi scumread.

Need to reevaluate those who promoted the switch from Epi to Nutella. If Epi is bad, there may be some baddies there.
Again, I do not understand your mindset. The "if" clause is not necessary for your "then" clause to be true.

A favorite tactic of mine when I am bad is facilitating a late switch from one civilian to another, which generates the usual, "So-and-so was being saved."

It keeps the person who was originally getting lynched in hot water and in defense mode, while mafia can set up a lynch of one of the supposed "saviors."

If you are married to the "If" clause, then lynch me first, learn that you are a doofus, and go from there. :meany:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:37 am I just realized daisy voted for me. In a tied poll. Why?
It wasn't tied from where I sat. In fact it wasn't visibly tied when the poll ended. I already said exactly why I found you suspicious, you read it and even responded to it. I just apparently forgot to say *votes Sloonei*
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

sig wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:32 am Mesk I've seen drunk mafia before but never high mafia, I'm enjoying it.

Also wow I'm dumb I thought the phase ended tonight.

I'm on phone about to drive to Columbus so my post will be limited, right now I've got a minor scum read on LC. I think his interaction with epi was odd and I don't like the nutella wagon which he helped to push. However, i always think lc is bad and i could see him and Epi dick slinging to be town on town
Nutella looks like she always does to me.

@Mesk514 it'll take awhile for you to switch over to the infodumping rules, it took me quite a few games.
Apparently we're not allowed to have 48 hour days for side missions. :sigh:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:57 pm I'm voting for Long Con but I'm working and can't explain why at the moment.
I didn't see any explanation for this. A few sentences would have sufficed.

Instead, the posts leading up to the lynch never addressed the Long Con vote.
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:12 am I thought I'd have more time to dig into this between coming home from work and the end of day. I'll do things, but not as much as I hoped. If I like the nutella wagon I'll solidify it. If not then you're all jerks.
I also don't understand this post. Rather than offer that explanation for the LC vote, Sloonei excused himself, and then said that last sentence, which is what I really don't get.

"If I like the nutella wagon I'll solidify it (which I assume means he'll change his vote to nutella). If [I don't like the nutella wagon] then you're all jerks."

That doesn't make any sense to me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:53 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:23 am I agree with everything Epi said (minus statistics about a LC voter saving Nutella but he basically throws that idea out later).

Again, I do not understand your mindset. The "if" clause is not necessary for your "then" clause to be true.

A favorite tactic of mine when I am bad is facilitating a late switch from one civilian to another, which generates the usual, "So-and-so was being saved."

It keeps the person who was originally getting lynched in hot water and in defense mode, while mafia can set up a lynch of one of the supposed "saviors."

If you are married to the "If" clause, then lynch me first, learn that you are a doofus, and go from there. :meany:
Strategically, I agree with everything you are saying.

Hence my rant about ties catching townies yesterday. Hence my desire to lynch you over Nutella prior to her "I think Jack is bad but I'm not going to say why right now moment.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:58 am
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:37 am I just realized daisy voted for me. In a tied poll. Why?
It wasn't tied from where I sat. In fact it wasn't visibly tied when the poll ended. I already said exactly why I found you suspicious, you read it and even responded to it. I just apparently forgot to say *votes Sloonei*
I'm more interested in why you used your vote on a player who was not in any danger of being lynched during such a contested lynch phase. What were the votes like at the time?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:25 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:57 pm I'm voting for Long Con but I'm working and can't explain why at the moment.

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:12 am I thought I'd have more time to dig into this between coming home from work and the end of day. I'll do things, but not as much as I hoped. If I like the nutella wagon I'll solidify it. If not then you're all jerks.
I also don't understand this post. Rather than offer that explanation for the LC vote, Sloonei excused himself, and then said that last sentence, which is what I really don't get.

"If I like the nutella wagon I'll solidify it (which I assume means he'll change his vote to nutella). If [I don't like the nutella wagon] then you're all jerks."

it was late and I was tired.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Are you tired right now?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Long Con wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:40 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Are you tired right now?
A little
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Best to get some rest. If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything.

Rest up, and when you're feeling more on top of your game, come back and explain yourself.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:42 pm
A little
A little
A little
Busted. :smoky:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I'm here. 500+ posts behind. Lemme catch up and I'll answer questions.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:46 pm
A little
A little
A little
Busted. :smoky:
Shiiiiiit
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

The honest answer is I felt in my belly that Long Con should be bad while I was working so I put my vote on him and expected to give a good explanation when I got home. But then that didn't happen til after midnight and I'd lost my train of thought, but the lynch looked settled, more or less. I tried to get caught up but that was a dumb idea. I still haven't read pages 10-15.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I will try to return to the train of thought that brought me to my LC conclusion, of course.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:33 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:58 am
I'm more interested in why you used your vote on a player who was not in any danger of being lynched during such a contested lynch phase. What were the votes like at the time?
Because I believed Nutella to be civ (though she has fooled me before so I wasn't 100% certain) and though I am tinfoiling LC and Epi, it's nowhere near solid enough a suspicion to place a vote there. So basically I voted the person I lost suspected at the time. That's how you usually are supposed to use your vote after all.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:04 am I switched my vote. I regret it already, but if Nutella is telling the truth then...... ugh
This is an action that needs an explanation. What did you see that prompted this last second change, kyle?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”