50%

Total votes: 16
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by colonialbob »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:51 am I will take questions. Unless your question is "Why do you have every read you have", in which case, suck a brick.
Why do you have every read you have except for the yellow ones? :p
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

DDl, both times you got ninja'd, you were clarifying a point that had little or nothing to do with solving the game. We both know the "that time Epi bussed" story very well, as do the majority of the players here, because it has come up many times. Not only are you commenting on things that have already been taken care of (ninja'd), but they are things that get your mouth moving but not the game. That does not look good to me; I am considering adding my vote to you, because the stars are aligning that way already. It's early in the day though.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:26 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 pm sloonei
nutella
LC

There, just looked at the thread and listed the people.

Now imma go back to catch up.
You think LC only kinda wanted to lynch Epi?

What thread are you reading?
Allow me to fix your sentence.

"you thought, three days ago, after reading the first 4 pages, that LC only kinda wanted to lynch Epi?"

And the answer is yes. That's what I thought at the time.

Now I'm more on the fence about that. Seems to me that either LC is a civ who actually tried to lynch Epi, or a baddie who went at it not being sure he would succeed but trying anyway.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:01 am DDl, both times you got ninja'd, you were clarifying a point that had little or nothing to do with solving the game. We both know the "that time Epi bussed" story very well, as do the majority of the players here, because it has come up many times. Not only are you commenting on things that have already been taken care of (ninja'd), but they are things that get your mouth moving but not the game. That does not look good to me; I am considering adding my vote to you, because the stars are aligning that way already. It's early in the day though.
Though luck. I like to comment on things as I catch up. I will nor refrain from doing that if I think other people may think they are not important enough.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:28 am What do people think about Sloonei? GTH's, cases, whatever.
Lean town. From what little exposure I have seems like town Sloonei, I like the questions and prodding people. Not enough reads or firm statements that I recall to make me really solidify the town read though.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:03 am... went at it not being sure he would succeed but trying anyway.
...describes everything meaningful I ever do in a game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:34 pm
Spoiler: show
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:26 pm I hate this argument about ties.

One of Kyle and Jack is bad.

Calling it now.

I appreciate that this read exists, but I don't know what motivates it. Tell me more about the argument about ties and why you hate it and why that reflects this way on Kyle/Jack. This is a serious request, I am not entirely clearly on that argument myself yet.
K.

There was on NF game a while ago where I found a baddie on Day 2 like this: she spent 10 (20ppp) pages on Day 1 going back and forth with a civ. The civ in questions is one of the worst players to ever appear on the internet. He was arguing something bogus like his right of not scumhunting on day 1 because day 1 is always useless. People lynched him for it. I instead went after her, because I noticed she was taking advantage of him to look like she was contributing when she wasn't. I got night killed, but then on day 2 people followed the case on her and she flipped bad.

I thought I saw the same pattern on Kyle vs Jack. Kyle argued some sub-optimal strategy (tieing votes) and Jack decided to argue with him for a long time about it. Or maybe Kyle posted it, Jack took the bait, and Kyle took the advantage to spend a long time arguing about it. Either way, the point is: if I see two players arguing for a long time about something not related to scumhunting, I will suspect at least one of them is wasting everyone's time on purpose. Hence my point.

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:34 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 pm sloonei
nutella
LC

There, just looked at the thread and listed the people.

Now imma go back to catch up.

This was in response to a prod by Sloonei to expand on his grievance with the Epignosis voters I mentioned earlier. The addition of names is good, but it's unclear what the reader should be doing with them. It's typically not such a chore to get this sort of content from DDL given that he thrives on pressure as a civilian.

~~~

More puke later.
Ok, time out. I'm not letting you do this shit again.

We played one game in 2015 (Economics Mafia) where you formed an opinion of me (a rather positive one it seems, which makes me happy). But since then it seems you have holding every game I play to that standard.

In 2016, you came in as a replacement in Turf Wars. You read my posts, decided I was not playing identically to Economics Mafia, and led a succesfuls lynch on me. I had gone through a very long and arduous proccess of making people think I was a civ that took multiple phases, and you came and destroyed everything in less than 24 hours, by making people give in to their old doubts and suspicions. I flipped civ. Also since then I have been banning people from replacing late in games I host because I hate when that kind of thing happens.

I'm not mad at you for it (that game was a barrel of emotions for me which I've long overcome anyway), but I'm seeing you do that again and I'm telling you that it won't work. My playstyle has gone through a lot of changes since I joined this site. Mainly because I have the worst W/L ratio of any regular in Mafia Syndicate, which has forced me to make changes. I may or may not necessarily rely on pressure. I may or may not necessarily follow up on old suspicions, and I now avoid tunneling on people like my life depends on it. I change my playstyle every game. In fact, as I said early, I'm trying to change it a little in this very game.

As for this game, you and other people are questioning that post, so here is the thing. I commented on what I thought was a general push by mafia on a civ, so I decided I wanted to throw a wrench on it. I did not form detailed reads on all the people doing it, as that wasn't my intention and I didn't think I had the ability to do that (this is a hallmark of my newer playstyle btw. I work under the assumption that my sumchunting skills are horseshit and doubt myself all the time).

There have been hundreds of posts after the fact. Collectively, they weigh way more than it. I don't want to stick to it forever. Sloonei has posted things that made me feel better about him. Nutella posted things that made me feel worse, and later got physical indication of being a civ (the tie stuff) that now makes me not want to vote for her anymore. LC posted things that made him look both better or worse at times. That early Day 1 evidence has long been archived in my scumhunting process, and you guys are wanting me to give importance to something that has none.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

Nobody wants to discuss why it's Day 2 and everybody is still alive? Okay.

Possibility #1: Aconcagua was targeted with the kill.

Possibility #2: Chimborazo was targeted with the kill and borrowed Aconcagua ability that same night.

Possibility #3: Kilimanjaro was targeted with the kill and activated its ability that same night (which I hope isn't the case).

Possibility #4: Mont Blanc did the Tube Snake Boogie and one of the above also happened.

Possibility #5: Matterhorn ???

Possibility #6: Olympus Mons ???

Possibility #7: Wrekin, England is the only member of the team able to submit a kill, and he was asleep at the hill.

Am I missing any?

++++

Off-topic, but I noticed the roles used to say "Puncak Jaya may send a storm to another player each night" and that a storm was a silence or curse of choice. Either I am remembering wrong, or that was edited. :ponder:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
sprityo
The Turncoat
Posts in topic: 19
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by sprityo »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:27 amOff-topic, but I noticed the roles used to say "Puncak Jaya may send a storm to another player each night" and that a storm was a silence or curse of choice. Either I am remembering wrong, or that was edited. :ponder:
maybe you read your role card wrong
:p
Epignosis wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:46 pm You all are terrible at this.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:How does it feel to be the Best Civilian Player on the Syndicate?
Banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:27 am Nobody wants to discuss why it's Day 2 and everybody is still alive? Okay.

Possibility #2: Chimborazo was targeted with the kill and borrowed Aconcagua ability that same night.

Possibility #3: Kilimanjaro was targeted with the kill and activated its ability that same night (which I hope isn't the case).

Possibility #4: Mont Blanc did the Tube Snake Boogie and one of the above also happened.

Possibility #7: Wrekin, England is the only member of the team able to submit a kill, and he was asleep at the hill.

Am I missing any?

++++

Off-topic, but I noticed the roles used to say "Puncak Jaya may send a storm to another player each night" and that a storm was a silence or curse of choice. Either I am remembering wrong, or that was edited. :ponder:
Yeah, it said "silence or insanity of your choice" I believe.

If I were Kilimanjaro, I would have activated my ability last night. You never know how long you're going to last in a game, and I'd really feel silly if I got nightkilled with three protections in my pocket. I guess you think it's strategically better to wait until later game?

I would have a problem with a host who allowed a single inactive player to prevent the team from making a night 1 kill, because that's bullshit.

Why did you mention #4?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:48 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:27 am Nobody wants to discuss why it's Day 2 and everybody is still alive? Okay.

Am I missing any?

++++

If I were Kilimanjaro, I would have activated my ability last night. You never know how long you're going to last in a game, and I'd really feel silly if I got nightkilled with three protections in my pocket. I guess you think it's strategically better to wait until later game?

I would have a problem with a host who allowed a single inactive player to prevent the team from making a night 1 kill, because that's bullshit.

Why did you mention #4?
:ponder:

Either I misread it the first time, or Kilimanjaro was edited too. My reaction reading it originally was, "If you activate your ability, you have effectively killed yourself, because now you don't have a vote." Now I see Kilimanjaro will have a vote worth one less for the following Day only. That's good news then.

I raise #7 because I've seen things like that before. In Street Fighter, only a certain member could kill each Night, and that kill rotated through the team. I realize that isn't the same thing, but an inactive teammate could have cost the team a kill.

Is #4 not a possibility? "Mont Blanc Tunnel - Blanc may switch two players, switching their targets as well as redirecting night actions targeted at one to the other." I just went down the roles and posted every conceivable circumstance.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I am now feeling bad for my aggressive tone in my previous post towards Jay. I apologize. I just wanted to say I was annoyed at the prospect of history repeating itself
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:57 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:48 am

Am I missing any?

++++

Why did you mention #4?
:ponder:

Either I misread it the first time, or Kilimanjaro was edited too. My reaction reading it originally was, "If you activate your ability, you have effectively killed yourself, because now you don't have a vote." Now I see Kilimanjaro will have a vote worth one less for the following Day only. That's good news then.

I raise #7 because I've seen things like that before. In Street Fighter, only a certain member could kill each Night, and that kill rotated through the team. I realize that isn't the same thing, but an inactive teammate could have cost the team a kill.

Is #4 not a possibility? "Mont Blanc Tunnel - Blanc may switch two players, switching their targets as well as redirecting night actions targeted at one to the other." I just went down the roles and posted every conceivable circumstance.
That's what I always recall seeing on Kilimanjaro. :shrug:

#4 is a possibility to have happened, but I don't think it could have caused the no-kill. It's sort of like saying that Denali might have found Logan (don't search me it's not a hint) ... might have happened, but didn't cause the no-kill. It might have fooled the baddies into believing false info about the no-kill though.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

nutella wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:06 pm Good puke Jay. I quite enjoyed the "meta pajamas" analogy. :p I also found your assessment of Jack to have merit and will keep that in mind as I sort out how I feel about him. And I agree with your funky vibes from DDL; even given that he's been posting while catching up, a lot of his posts have felt vague and directionless.

Tell me how you feel about all of the players whose usernames begin with S: sig, Sloonei, Spacedaisy, speedchuck, and sprityo.
Vague and directionless is more fun imo.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:38 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:21 pm
Dom wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:22 pm y'all talk too much
I'm not voting for Dom on Day 2. For this is the best post in the thread.
buddying
I will assume you are replaying to my obvious joke with a joke of your own.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:25 am My concern with the above is that while Sloonei likes to throw around his votes early and often, he didn't put one on Epi despite essentially declaring him a worthwhile Day 1 lynch candidate. I asked him about that and he danced around that point and told me about how he decides where his final vote of the Day would be made.

He mentioned that Epi already had decent pressure on him at the time, which is basically the response I'd expect from a civilian Sloonei, but since it wasn't his initial response to me it doesn't hold as much weight.

I don't know what his mafia motivation for this is, though.
I was confused by your line of questioning. If you'd been more direct, I would have given a more direct answer.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:25 am My concern with the above is that while Sloonei likes to throw around his votes early and often, he didn't put one on Epi despite essentially declaring him a worthwhile Day 1 lynch candidate. I asked him about that and he danced around that point and told me about how he decides where his final vote of the Day would be made.

He mentioned that Epi already had decent pressure on him at the time, which is basically the response I'd expect from a civilian Sloonei, but since it wasn't his initial response to me it doesn't hold as much weight.

I don't know what his mafia motivation for this is, though.
Ok that's a good point.

Also agree with the last one. Seems a bit convoluted of a plan.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:05 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:03 am... went at it not being sure he would succeed but trying anyway.
Depends. Maybe you don't even want to lynch Epi. You are just throwing shit in the fan so people look at the shit and think "LC is doing a lot of work. He civ".
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Am I missing any?

++++

I tend to pass on this kind of exercise where there are 7 different possibilities and no way to guess which one of them is right. Though it might be more useful once we get some role flips.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Changed my vote to jack
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:12 am DDL, why'd you vote nutella yesterday? Where's it gonna go today? Can you tell me a little bit about those town reads of yours?
Didn't like her extreme fence sitting and general apathy.

Still don't. Though some more recent posts of her felt genuine. But I'm not voting for her in the foreseeable future due to the vote tie mechanic thingy. I take mechanical evidence of alignment over my personal reads anytime.

I'm voting for Jack. Been having a bad feeling about him for a while, although it's hard to describe. I pointed out some posts that pinged me more, the rest is just gut.

LC gives me a bad gut feeling too, though it's weaker.

Re: town reads. I liked the way you were analysing posts early. Felt very pro-active. I liked how Bob talked about you, and his point about changing votes. I thought Eloh's suspicion on Epi looked genuine. Speed looked very town when he came in in the middle of day 1 and started questioning things. I'm now feeling good about Daisy for her reads on Epi and Nutella too, so add her to the list.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:30 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:05 am
Depends. Maybe you don't even want to lynch Epi. You are just throwing shit in the fan so people look at the shit and think "LC is doing a lot of work. He civ".
Maybe! I don't think that's what I do though. I don't think I've ever done a lot of work.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I did it. I'm caught up. GLORY! :yay: :band: :guitar: :lorab: :clap:
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:27 am Off-topic, but I noticed the roles used to say "Puncak Jaya may send a storm to another player each night" and that a storm was a silence or curse of choice. Either I am remembering wrong, or that was edited. :ponder:
lest I loathe to speaketh, but feeleth I must
Address this role without a fuss

Alas, e'en though I like to spam
Replies to all that sayeth mine name
A darkness falleth upon mine lips
A puckish rogue gaveth me a slip
So now I shalt not quote DDL
if 't be true twas a joke, it's his to telleth

This role that thee speaketh of the present day
Is probably just what thee sayeth
Or that's mine opinion concluded, be it
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:43 am I did it. I'm caught up. GLORY! :yay: :band: :guitar: :lorab: :clap:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:53 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:27 am Off-topic, but I noticed the roles used to say "Puncak Jaya may send a storm to another player each night" and that a storm was a silence or curse of choice. Either I am remembering wrong, or that was edited. :ponder:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:30 am
Elohcin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:53 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:07 am Me too! *vote Epignosis*
Are you still angry from the previous game with epi where he found you out as mafia?
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:08 am Put a vote on Spacedaisy. Do we believe her guilt to be coming from a place of empathy for game hosts everywhere, or from her role card?
I believe her.

quote="Dragon D. Luffy" post_id=381323 time=1511181545 user_id=399]
I don't like this Epi lynch. Feels like there's a bunch of scum surrounding him like vultures waiting to see if they can lynch him or not. Lots of people "kind of" wanting to vote for him.
I agree with this.

Posting but still catching up.
What does Elohcin thinks about the people "kind of" wanting to vote for him? Maybe she's answered this. if not, I'd like one.
[/quote]

Like who? DDL, Eloh and now you have talked about the vultures. Who are the vultures? DDL answered LC, which is wrong, and required people to ask him like 8 times. Makes his vultures idea sound made up.

You and Eloh subscribe to the vultures theory and have not named vultures, which also sounds made up or at least barely paying attention to it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like if the idea is that baddies are vultures around Epi so Epi is good, why are the three of you not interested in catching those baddies?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Eh my stance on inactives is the same as always. I don't care. They'll be replaced eventually. Next.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:51 am I'ma kick today off with a rainbow, avoiding yellows to the best of my ability. with lots of yellows given the two replacements and extreme low posters. I hope to find a better place for them today.
Kylemii
Long Con

nutella
speedchuck
Spacedaisy
colonialbob

Dom
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
insertnamehere
sig
sprityo

Mesk514
Jackofhearts2005

Elohcin
Dragon D. Luffy
Sloonei
Epignosis

I will take questions. Unless your question is "Why do you have every read you have", in which case, suck a brick.
Why am I on the same end as Epi and the opposite end of LC?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:28 am What do people think about Sloonei? GTH's, cases, whatever.
Good.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:58 am Like if the idea is that baddies are vultures around Epi so Epi is good, why are the three of you not interested in catching those baddies?
Why do you keep putting words in my mouth?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

YOU CAN'T ASSUME HE'S CIV!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:59 am
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:51 am I'ma kick today off with a rainbow, avoiding yellows to the best of my ability. with lots of yellows given the two replacements and extreme low posters. I hope to find a better place for them today.
Kylemii
Long Con

nutella
speedchuck
Spacedaisy
colonialbob

Dom
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
insertnamehere
sig
sprityo

Mesk514
Jackofhearts2005

Elohcin
Dragon D. Luffy
Sloonei
Epignosis

I will take questions. Unless your question is "Why do you have every read you have", in which case, suck a brick.
Hey, I just got these coattails washed dude.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Now I'm voting for elohcin.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 am
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:12 am DDL, why'd you vote nutella yesterday? Where's it gonna go today? Can you tell me a little bit about those town reads of yours?
I'm voting for Jack. Been having a bad feeling about him for a while, although it's hard to describe. I pointed out some posts that pinged me more, the rest is just gut.

My greatest weakness as a townie is my difficulty distinguishing townies who are lazy/unable to put their reads into words and baddies.

Convince me you're a townie who is wrong and unable to put his reads into words and not a scummer who is lying.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 am Changed my vote to jack
Why?
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:09 pm Now I'm voting for elohcin.
Why?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:58 am

Eh my stance on inactives is the same as always. I don't care. They'll be replaced eventually. Next.
Heigh-ho sir
thy answer doest confuse me
I spake not of silent people
nor of their want of speech
I wast talking about mine buddying jest
that thee deigned to mention
and of Epi's role speculation

whither doest thy speech cometh from
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dom
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:11 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 am

My greatest weakness as a townie is my difficulty distinguishing townies who are lazy/unable to put their reads into words and baddies.

Convince me you're a townie who is wrong and unable to put his reads into words and not a scummer who is lying.
-> lazy
-> wrong

Sorry I'm not biting your attempt to make me feel bad.

My current stance of scumhunting is that 99% of all scumhunting methods are snake oil.

I'll not give a long and elaborated analysis on you because I don't have one. Neither I intend to do a long and complicated ISO on you that will ultimately fuel my confirmation bias and make me suspect you more. I've lynched too many civs after ISOing them and concluding they were bad. I'll go by what gave me the feeling of you being bad, which is good enough. For now. Maybe.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 am Changed my vote to jack
Why?
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:09 pm Now I'm voting for elohcin.
Why?
I voted for you because we seem to be operating under different mindsets this game, and in particular I never saw a very reasoned defense of your vote for nutella. As I saw it, you just kind of plucked a few posts out of her ISO and labelled them "lazy" and thus "scummy", and then a bandwagon ensued. I'm not seeing the light on any of your arguments yet.

I voted for Eloh because I think she's somebody worth talking about. No one's done that yet. Got any thoughts?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:39 am A rainbow! (Like you guys give a shit)

Jack
Nutella
LC
Quin
Kyle

[pretend this is light green]
Sloonei
Sprityo[/pretending]
[yallow]
Daisy
Eloh
Sig
Wilgy
Glor
Melk
Dom
MP
DDL[/yaloh]
Speed
Bob

Epi
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:31 pm I'm just having a fucking day at work. Ready to fight over nothing.

I look forward to hearing more from you and DDL and Jimmy.
My curiosity got the better of me and I took a look at your ISO even though I said I wouldn't.

Those posts called my attention.

May I ask you where all that negativity comes from? Are you feeling bad about how the civs are acting in this game?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

For the record, I town read DDL for the emotion in this post alone.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Mesk514 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:16 am While I totally agree, I'm more a consistency play style kinda gyal. So while I intend to use that in my game here, it's only going to come out a bit later as I can only reference pass days for consistency. I'm also not too worried about dying so, i'll be here for a bit.
Do you have any questions for us about anything going on here?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:21 am Oh!

Re: Jimmy attacking Sig

Not fair to compare early pirates Sig to late pirates Sig and then contrast early pirates Sig with Sig here cause he got real busy irl. I want to hear more from Sig and won't give him a pass all game but still. Not a fair comparison imo.
Jack really stuck his neck out for sig here. I have a hard time envisioning a scum player going so far out of their way to offer such a glaring defense of a partner (unless it's for WIFOM points), but I also can't shake the feeling of there being something unnatural to this defense by Jack.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Sloonei »

sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:45 pm I also lean trusting on jack and speed so I like the Nutella lynch
These are the only two solid reads I can find in sprityo's post history, and he uses them indirectly to justify his Day 1 nutella vote. He had previously said he could not find "anything" in nutella's ISO (which I took to mean "anything worth voting for"), but he put a vote on her based on the trust he has in the two people leading the bandwagon against her. He offered some justification for trusting Jack and speedchuck, but I'll need more fleshed out thoughts from sprit if I'm to make a solid judgment on him one way or the other. I don't hate the strategy of defering to trusted players in the absence of strong suspects, but I can also make the argument that he looks shady for avoiding direct responsinility in his own vote.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:59 am
Kylemii
Long Con

nutella
speedchuck
Spacedaisy
colonialbob

Dom
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
insertnamehere
sig
sprityo

Mesk514
Jackofhearts2005

Elohcin
Dragon D. Luffy
Sloonei
Epignosis

This... is a darn good question.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

At the beginning of this page
Sloon was a unnerving read
Now he is a beacon of town light
And the glory of a civilian read
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

EBWOP i screwed up pls delete previous post

Sloon wast a unnerving readeth
Now that gent is a beacon of town light
And the glory of a civilian readeth
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:13 pm EBWOP i screwed up pls delete previous post

Sloon wast a unnerving readeth
Now that gent is a beacon of town light
And the glory of a civilian readeth
"A unnerving"? :suspish:
Tell me which players I've moved aheadeth of.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”