Total votes: 16
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:16 am
Mesk514 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:06 am Shit... am i even allowed to swear...
This site has a "no asshatery" zero tolerance policy, so do not insult people. But throwing a couple non-directed swears every now and then is fine. We are all adults here
asshatery is a swear!
(excluding maybe Kyle but he doesn't count)
I'm older than you are dad, get out of my room and also off of my lawn >:(
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Kylemii »

Formatting hell
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:51 am I'ma kick today off with a rainbow, avoiding yellows to the best of my ability. with lots of yellows given the two replacements and extreme low posters. I hope to find a better place for them today.
Kylemii
Long Con

nutella
speedchuck
Spacedaisy
colonialbob

Dom
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
insertnamehere
sig
sprityo

Mesk514
Jackofhearts2005

Elohcin
Dragon D. Luffy
Sloonei
Epignosis

I will take questions. Unless your question is "Why do you have every read you have", in which case, suck a brick.
Hey Quin quick question but why do you have LC higher than nutella?

Hey Quin quick question part two why do you have ME higher than nutella?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Yeah. My old department can do their own damn audits from now on. I got my own deadlines.

Would it help if I explained my initial reasoning on an Epi+Nutella scumteam and my meta take on Nutella in greater detail?

I kinda hate defending reads I now know are wrong. Like building a house made of sticks while a wolf stands around checking his watch. And I don't even need or like the house.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 am Changed my vote to jack
Why?
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:09 pm Now I'm voting for elohcin.
Why?
I voted for you because we seem to be operating under different mindsets this game, and in particular I never saw a very reasoned defense of your vote for nutella. As I saw it, you just kind of plucked a few posts out of her ISO and labelled them "lazy" and thus "scummy", and then a bandwagon ensued. I'm not seeing the light on any of your arguments yet.

I voted for Eloh because I think she's somebody worth talking about. No one's done that yet. Got any thoughts?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:58 am Like if the idea is that baddies are vultures around Epi so Epi is good, why are the three of you not interested in catching those baddies?
referring to people who were okay with lynching epig as vultures probably prevented an epig lynch for better or worse.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:58 am Like if the idea is that baddies are vultures around Epi so Epi is good, why are the three of you not interested in catching those baddies?
referring to people who were okay with lynching epig as vultures probably prevented an epig lynch for better or worse.
Lotsa unnamed vultures after me. Ergo I am town.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:22 amI thought I saw the same pattern on Kyle vs Jack. Kyle argued some sub-optimal strategy (tieing votes) and Jack decided to argue with him for a long time about it. Or maybe Kyle posted it, Jack took the bait, and Kyle took the advantage to spend a long time arguing about it. Either way, the point is: if I see two players arguing for a long time about something not related to scumhunting, I will suspect at least one of them is wasting everyone's time on purpose. Hence my point.
for my part I just hate being talked down to and having my actions misrepresented like they were
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I won't make you explain old reads right now, Jack. Do you have any new ones that might help instead?
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:15 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:13 pm EBWOP i screwed up pls delete previous post

At the beginning of this page
Sloon wast a unnerving readeth
Now that gent is a beacon of town light
And the glory of a civilian readeth
"A unnerving"? :suspish:
Tell me which players I've moved aheadeth of.
Who didst I passeth and who didst I not passeth
That is the question of sloonei
The response, answer, and summation of the matter
Is "all of them" mine sir

Though I'd putteth DDL not far below
Yeah, verily verily Heigh-ho
I wilt not poem a readeth list
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:44 pm I won't make you explain old reads right now, Jack. Do you have any new ones that might help instead?
Nah but I'll get back to you later in the phase. Playing out of the corner of my eye atm.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Elohcin »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:32 am
Elohcin wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:39 am I don't like this Epi lynch. Feels like there's a bunch of scum surrounding him like vultures waiting to see if they can lynch him or not. Lots of people "kind of" wanting to vote for him.
I agree with this.

Posting but still catching up.
What does Elohcin thinks about the people "kind of" wanting to vote for him? Maybe she's answered this. if not, I'd like one.

*ebwop
So. I was just agreeing to the part that I didn't like this Epi lynch. It felt like stupid reasons for a suspension of him and those that agreed with it could be bad and trying to reach for something that others might grab onto.

I think its funny how it seems to have all just gone away and LC is in agreement with Epi on a dom lynch.

I kind of agree with epi on voting a low poster. Other than my suspicion of LC and my slight suspicion of nutella (half the time her posts crack me up and half the time I'm hinking wtf), I do think that the high posters seem to be civ and genuinely trying to help.

Still reading....
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Wow... caught up! **Happy Dance**

I don't do this often, but I think I'll make a rainbow list and take a break for a bit. I have caught the cold my kids have been suffering from and its not fun.
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Quin »

sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:00 am
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:17 am
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:41 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:34 pm As for the cbob and mesk no-vote posts... they're empty filler. Neither of them are in any way real or substantial gameplay. There was nothing about mesk's "dirt" comment that should lead to any alignment decisions. IF you really feel the need to read into it, it indicates a general ignorance or the game structure, which doesn't show as good or bad. And I don't feel like it was even that. Does anyone disagree with this?

And the Rocket Man lyrics response is equally devoid of value. So Epi would have spared his vote for any player who acknowledged his Elton John joke. Why? It doesn't even plant a seed that could grow into a suspicion, it doesn't put anyone on the spot, the only effect is to make cbob slightly more comfortable.
So cut and dry, what does this tie back to? What are you trying to say?
What are you trying to say?
What
What were you hoping to learn? What do you think was missing here? What begged this question?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:56 am
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:30 am
Elohcin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:53 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:07 am Me too! *vote Epignosis*
Are you still angry from the previous game with epi where he found you out as mafia?
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:08 am Put a vote on Spacedaisy. Do we believe her guilt to be coming from a place of empathy for game hosts everywhere, or from her role card?
I believe her.

quote="Dragon D. Luffy" post_id=381323 time=1511181545 user_id=399]
I don't like this Epi lynch. Feels like there's a bunch of scum surrounding him like vultures waiting to see if they can lynch him or not. Lots of people "kind of" wanting to vote for him.
I agree with this.

Posting but still catching up.
What does Elohcin thinks about the people "kind of" wanting to vote for him? Maybe she's answered this. if not, I'd like one.
Like who? DDL, Eloh and now you have talked about the vultures. Who are the vultures? DDL answered LC, which is wrong, and required people to ask him like 8 times. Makes his vultures idea sound made up.

You and Eloh subscribe to the vultures theory and have not named vultures, which also sounds made up or at least barely paying attention to it.
[/quote]

read the ebwop dood
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Elohcin
Mesk514
JaggedJimmyJay
Spacedaisy

Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005
speedchuck

Kylemii
DrWilgy
insertnamehere
colonialbob
sig
sprityo

Quin
Sloonei
Dom
nutella

Long Con
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:59 am
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:51 am I'ma kick today off with a rainbow, avoiding yellows to the best of my ability. with lots of yellows given the two replacements and extreme low posters. I hope to find a better place for them today.
Kylemii
Long Con

nutella
speedchuck
Spacedaisy
colonialbob

Dom
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
insertnamehere
sig
sprityo

Mesk514
Jackofhearts2005

Elohcin
Dragon D. Luffy
Sloonei
Epignosis

I will take questions. Unless your question is "Why do you have every read you have", in which case, suck a brick.
Why am I on the same end as Epi and the opposite end of LC?
Are you asking me why you're red instead of green? Or do those names specifically mean something to you?

I haven't forgotten the potential scum slip LC pointed out, but I've been reading you as neutral aside. Kind of want to fix that.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:53 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:27 am Off-topic, but I noticed the roles used to say "Puncak Jaya may send a storm to another player each night" and that a storm was a silence or curse of choice. Either I am remembering wrong, or that was edited. :ponder:
lest I loathe to speaketh, but feeleth I must
Address this role without a fuss

Alas, e'en though I like to spam
Replies to all that sayeth mine name
A darkness falleth upon mine lips
A puckish rogue gaveth me a slip
So now I shalt not quote DDL
if 't be true twas a joke, it's his to telleth

This role that thee speaketh of the present day
Is probably just what thee sayeth
Or that's mine opinion concluded, be it
I've never been insanified before but if it's going to happen I'd like it to be something like this.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:53 pm
Kylemii
Long Con

nutella
speedchuck
Spacedaisy
colonialbob

Dom
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
insertnamehere
sig
sprityo

Mesk514
Jackofhearts2005

Elohcin
Dragon D. Luffy
Sloonei
Epignosis

This... is a darn good question.
Is it?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:14 pm I kind of agree with epi on voting a low poster. Other than my suspicion of LC and my slight suspicion of nutella (half the time her posts crack me up and half the time I'm hinking wtf), I do think that the high posters seem to be civ and genuinely trying to help.
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:37 pm Elohcin
Mesk514
JaggedJimmyJay
Spacedaisy

Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005
speedchuck

Kylemii
DrWilgy
insertnamehere
colonialbob
sig
sprityo

Quin
Sloonei
Dom
nutella

Long Con
Dom is the only low poster singled out as a clear suspect. The others are all nondescriptly placed in yellow. And then the claim that "the high posters seem to be civ" is somewhat contradicted by Quin and I being colored orange, and kyle being listed among the neutrals as well. You think this computes over here?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:40 pm
Kylemii
Long Con

nutella
speedchuck
Spacedaisy
colonialbob

Dom
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
insertnamehere
sig
sprityo

Mesk514
Jackofhearts2005

Elohcin
Dragon D. Luffy
Sloonei
Epignosis

Is it?
You said you'd be willing to answer questions.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:33 pm
Kylemii
Long Con

nutella
speedchuck
Spacedaisy
colonialbob

Dom
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
insertnamehere
sig
sprityo

Mesk514
Jackofhearts2005

Elohcin
Dragon D. Luffy
Sloonei
Epignosis

Hey Quin quick question but why do you have LC higher than nutella?

Hey Quin quick question part two why do you have ME higher than nutella?
The best point in nutellas favour is that she looks good statistically. She still needs to work for that top town read. You and LC are on top, partly because you're the most vocal of my town reads so my reads are more fleshed out, and I've had time to go through stuff with you individually of which you've come out of looking good.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:38 pm
Kylemii
Long Con

nutella
speedchuck
Spacedaisy
colonialbob

Dom
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
insertnamehere
sig
sprityo

Mesk514
Jackofhearts2005

Elohcin
Dragon D. Luffy
Sloonei
Epignosis

Are you asking me why you're red instead of green? Or do those names specifically mean something to you?

I haven't forgotten the potential scum slip LC pointed out, but I've been reading you as neutral aside. Kind of want to fix that.
The names. That answers my question, though.

I'll allow it.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:42 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:40 pm
Kylemii
Long Con

nutella
speedchuck
Spacedaisy
colonialbob

Dom
DrWilgy
JaggedJimmyJay
insertnamehere
sig
sprityo

Mesk514
Jackofhearts2005

Elohcin
Dragon D. Luffy
Sloonei
Epignosis

Is it?
You said you'd be willing to answer questions.
I did. And I answered it too, but I'm not sure why it's of interest to bob.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Eloh, why are you reading Lasagne so highly?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'm also curious about your 3J read, Eloh. He's been here for 24 hours and has 10 posts. Why is he among your top town reads?
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I'm interested in Eloh's nutella read as well.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:01 pm I'm interested in Eloh's nutella read as well.
I felt like if I asked for any more I'd just be better off asking for justification for the whole thing, but... :noble:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

My vote is remaining on Elohcin.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I'ma talk about Mesk. I kind of didn't want to because I wanted to give her a chance to get situated, but this is as good an opportunity as any to get her talking.

So far her posts are mainly fluff and "I'm here!" type stuff. Lots of talk of playstyle and meta, not that much interaction with others or meat being churned out.

Where you at Mesk? I see that you don't like giving reads lists, but I hope I can expect some individual comments. Who's getting your vote today? Why?
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:09 pm I'ma talk about Lasagne. I kind of didn't want to because I wanted to give her a chance to get situated, but this is as good an opportunity as any to get her talking.

So far her posts are mainly fluff and "I'm here!" type stuff. Lots of talk of playstyle and meta, not that much interaction with others or meat being churned out.

Where you at Lasagne? I see that you don't like giving reads lists, but I hope I can expect some individual comments. Who's getting your vote today? Why?
ebwop
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:44 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:22 amI thought I saw the same pattern on Kyle vs Jack. Kyle argued some sub-optimal strategy (tieing votes) and Jack decided to argue with him for a long time about it. Or maybe Kyle posted it, Jack took the bait, and Kyle took the advantage to spend a long time arguing about it. Either way, the point is: if I see two players arguing for a long time about something not related to scumhunting, I will suspect at least one of them is wasting everyone's time on purpose. Hence my point.
for my part I just hate being talked down to and having my actions misrepresented like they were
Also bare in mind that I'm not completely sure if the strategy is sub-optimal. I was leaning towards Jack's side in your argument, but I've been wrong on that before. Either way, it seems it is not optimal for this game because timezones.

But the point I was making would be true even if it was optimal. I am suspicious of people who spend a long time not scumhunting.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I can get behind lynching a low poster. I e. Sprityo.

I just don't get behind lynching a zero poster, because they produce zero information and may be replaced in the future.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Right now Dom is walking a dangerous line between low poster and zero poster, though.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Why is lynching a low poster being considered today?
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:18 pm Why is lynching a low poster being considered today?
Seems like it's general "at least if we are wrong we lose very little" mentality.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

DDL's recent slew of posts have flipped him over to a town read. I'm back to being more likely to vote for Jack, but am open to other options.

I'm not interested in lynching Dom because I think he has most likely forgotten about the game and that is more likely to happen if he is civ than if he is bad, yeah?

Working on a rainbow.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Which is not necessarily wrong. If a low poster is looking bad from their few posts we might want to lynch them anyway.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:20 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:18 pm Why is lynching a low poster being considered today?
Seems like it's general "at least if we are wrong we lose very little" mentality.
We've essentially had an extended Day 1. Feels like a cop out to me.

linki: If they look bad, sure. Does Dom look bad? Not to me.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I find it unlikely that all if the scum can be found among the talkative folks.
I'm not advocating a lynch of a low poster without exhausting all our other options first.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:21 pm DDL's recent slew of posts have flipped him over to a town read. I'm back to being more likely to vote for Jack, but am open to other options.

I'm not interested in lynching Dom because I think he has most likely forgotten about the game and that is more likely to happen if he is civ than if he is bad, yeah?

Working on a rainbow.
idk. He's had scum games where he's been largely absent, like GY:BE.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:24 pm
I'm not advocating a lynch of a low poster without exhausting all our other options first.
I'll never understand this mentality. Worst thing about it is that it always seems to be the case.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:09 pm I'ma talk about Mesk. I kind of didn't want to because I wanted to give her a chance to get situated, but this is as good an opportunity as any to get her talking.

Where you at Mesk? I see that you don't like giving reads lists, but I hope I can expect some individual comments. Who's getting your vote today? Why?
I'm on this page too...

I want to get her talking because:

A. She seems cool and I'd like her to have fun here and continue to enjoy signing up for mafiagames her eon the mafiathesyndicate.com internet website, and I can't know for sure if she's enjoying it here if she doesn't play.

B. avoiding hunting because you're at a disadvantage is an easy tactic for wolves and it's liable to work for a little while.

I think statistically being thrown onto a mafia team would be much harder for a player in her position. It's a lot harder to pretend you can't figure out who's motivations are mafia-like when you already have the answer sheet.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:24 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:20 pm
We've essentially had an extended Day 1. Feels like a cop out to me.

linki: If they look bad, sure. Does Dom look bad? Not to me.
Not to me either.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]Mesk514[/mention]

It's not even like she's new to mafia as a whole, she runs a mafia forum. I know she has something to contribute.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Spacedaisy
Sloonei
speedchuck

Dragon D. Luffy
Dom

Kylemii
Mesk514
JaggedJimmyJay
Elohcin
Epignosis
Long Con
insertnamehere
colonialbob

DrWilgy
sig
Quin

sprityo
Jackofhearts2005

Sorry for so much yellow. I'm still very indecisive on a lot of folks.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:28 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:24 pm
I'll never understand this mentality. Worst thing about it is that it always seems to be the case.
Thah'ts why I compared low posters to zero posters.

There is that guy who makes 3-4 posts a day and contributes nothing. Sprityo, Sig and Wilgy could count on that category (personally I think Sprityo looks bad and I have no read on the other 2).

There is that guy who makes 1 post every 2 days saying hi and is a prime candidate for a replacement. I. e. Dom.

I think the former type can be a worthy lynch (though I'd like to ISO any of them before deciding). The later is not.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I didn't know Wilgy was playing in this game????
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

You do have one point though, that since we are in an extended Day 1 we would maybe prefer to maximise information, and leave the low posters for later. We don't have to lynch the low posting baddies first.

As such, a lynch on Jack, or LC, or Epi, or Sloonei would produce new avenues for futures lynches. Even if they flip civ (but especially if they flip bad).
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:33 pm I didn't know Wilgy was playing in this game????
Yeah, that's... :suspish: :suspish: :suspish:
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:33 pm I didn't know Wilgy was playing in this game????
I had to make sure I wasn't looking at the CC123 player list when I did my rainbow :haha:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”