Marmot (Hosts/Nons/Deads)
50%

Total votes: 16
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 82

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by DrWilgy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:50 pm Not in any game I've played with you.

And Rico is a poor example, he can play normal too. He used to play quite well, and then decided to just do his gimmicks instead. I don't know why. Also, where the heck is Rico?
I'm glad you remember me for what I think to be a better part of me at least.
colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:52 pm Wilgy I ended up leaning more defense. I've definitely been frustrated before and defended myself with reasons that made sense to me but not others.

As an aside, I'ma vote Kyle.
Is the frustration you felt in these scenarios comparable to this? is it any way alignment indicative for you? is it alignment indicative for EPI?
Mesk514 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:53 pm Hehe while i do run a whole forum im still a little overwhelmed by the volume of content. That being said, no, it's nit because im scum.

I like how nutella sorted their reads. I will do something similar when i get ny kitties off my lap which is forcing me to post from my phone.
u wot m8?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:57 pm It's very straight forward, usually he is cryptic and frequently unhelpful until he is under some sort of pressure because he's about to die.
Well I did list him in a list of possible inactives to lynch...
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:55 pm And now I can ask this question without being a "Didn't Read" Denny. Eloh, why are Quin and Sloonei in the reddish zone? You have never mentioned them before.
Because theor posts don't feel very trustworthy.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:05 pm I recall Epi once making the argument that Eloh is more invested in games when she has someone to talk to behind the scenes. In this game she's made multiple comments about the amount of effort she's been putting into getting caught up. Her tone in these posts has not been one of frustration or dejection, but instead she's seemed kind of gleeful about it, playing around and joking about her involvement. I like this attitude and approve of it in every way, which is why I feel dirty for turning it into a case against Eloh. If she is involved in BTSC, and has been since Day 1, then she's scum. And if this is the case and Epi's old argument is true, then her carefree attitude toward the avalanche of posts in this thread might be explained by her involvement with teammates behind the scenes. Or she's just having a jolly old time.
I'm actually not having a jolly ol time. I'm sick. I still have work this week...which is good with Christmas coming, but I have a cold, so not fun. Every time I read a page even when caught up, there is another page to read. And when I go to sleep, I wake up like 10 pages behind. I cannot think straight 'cause I'm sick. Went to the store to get meds and left my phone, that's how much I can't think straight. Sloon is being nit picky with me. I think he expects more from me than I can intellectually give. I'm not an intellectual like so many of you here. I play for fun and to try to keep my mind as sharp as possible as I age. Did I mention I'm sick and feel like crap. My meds didn't even seem to help.

I'm trying to guve enough effort so y'all don't suspect me. But I am usually lynched pretty early in games because I'm suspected. When I flip civ, people are confused. When I flip baddie they are all self congratulatory. Because no matter what my role, I'm always suspected by a few players early on. Y'all just need to leave me alone and go find a baddie.
Don't feel bad for skimming the game. I do it all the time.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Elohcin »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:26 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:05 pm I recall Epi once making the argument that Eloh is more invested in games when she has someone to talk to behind the scenes. In this game she's made multiple comments about the amount of effort she's been putting into getting caught up. Her tone in these posts has not been one of frustration or dejection, but instead she's seemed kind of gleeful about it, playing around and joking about her involvement. I like this attitude and approve of it in every way, which is why I feel dirty for turning it into a case against Eloh. If she is involved in BTSC, and has been since Day 1, then she's scum. And if this is the case and Epi's old argument is true, then her carefree attitude toward the avalanche of posts in this thread might be explained by her involvement with teammates behind the scenes. Or she's just having a jolly old time.
yeah I can see this. I feel like Eloh often gets mislynched for low activity, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is baddie eloh
I disagree. I don't think she gets mislynched for being a low poster. In fact, I don't think many people here do. I think she gets mislynched because she tends to say things that seem illogical, but I don't know that I could differentiate her baddie missteps from her civ missteps.

@Long Con I don't know if you ever answered my question, do you now hold the belief that the back and forth between you and Epi was a misunderstanding?

While I like Wilgy's recent activity, it's freaking me out a little bit. I don't recall him playing so straight forward a playstyle in... well, ever!
Epi, I appreciate your defense of me. I'd say that I read more than I skim. But I don't remember EVERYTHING I read or whi said what. This us why I try to post as I catch up. Even still....i feel like Inonly have time to answer what's asked of me and not enough time to form my own thoughts. That's why I did the rainbow list. I felt it would atnleast get my gut reads out there of who I feel I can trust. And Daisy is right, unfortunately. Even though I don't find my positions illogical, others often do. And this is why I am usually lynched.

Still reading...
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:38 pm non DDL behavior.
What is that
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:38 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:33 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:42 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:14 pm I kind of agree with epi on voting a low poster. Other than my suspicion of LC and my slight suspicion of nutella (half the time her posts crack me up and half the time I'm hinking wtf), I do think that the high posters seem to be civ and genuinely trying to help.
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:37 pm Elohcin
Mesk514
JaggedJimmyJay
Spacedaisy

Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005
speedchuck

Kylemii
DrWilgy
insertnamehere
colonialbob
sig
sprityo

Quin
Sloonei
Dom
nutella

Long Con
Dom is the only low poster singled out as a clear suspect. The others are all nondescriptly placed in yellow. And then the claim that "the high posters seem to be civ" is somewhat contradicted by Quin and I being colored orange, and kyle being listed among the neutrals as well. You think this computes over here?
High posters in general. Y'all are so nit-picky. Relax. I basically put people in order of who I trust most to who I trust least.

[/quote=Quin post_id=382450 time=1511380095 user_id=474]
Eloh, why are you reading Lasagne so highly?
Who?

Went to walmat for sicky meds...now have like three pages to read
Mesk.

And can you explain why Sloonei, Kyle and I are the exception to that generalisation?
[/quote]

Kyle is yellow. I have no real read on him. Its only you and sloonei. And like I said already....the rainbow list was just a way tonget my gut reads out there of who I can/cannot trust. I cannot ISO or dig deep on anyone specific, pulling posts to quote and show why I'd lynch rhis player or that. I simply don't have time. I'm constantly just reading the thread through and responding. I would need some quiet in the thread so I have time to actually read peope individually and contribute detailed reads.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:46 pm Placing a vote on Jack. I'm really not sure how I feel about Eloh. I will say that regardless of alignment I disapprove of her approach. If you're not going to read everything, don't act surprised when you don't understand what someone is referring to.
Fuck this. All Im doing is reading and responding, reading and responding. I'm about to give up. Y'all want too much out of this old lady. I ain't got time for this crap.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Kylemii »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:49 pmInteresting. Perhaps I was confusing conviction with rapid adaption. My observance of you was from a smiley posting ding dong. I was the ding dong. You, however, were fun to watch because I felt like I was watching you grow in the short span of time I was alive. You were watched by a ding dong.
On that day I thought you were easily the most frustrating player I'd ever met, but now you're one of my favorite mafia players of all time because you just said ding dong 4 times in a single post.
colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:52 pm Wilgy I ended up leaning more defense. I've definitely been frustrated before and defended myself with reasons that made sense to me but not others.

"as an aside" please explain?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:49 pm
tbh, I agree with this. I feel like straight forward Wilgy has been more common recently too.
Haha... I agree actually. I feel like since vocaroo mafia, I have a whole new perspective of wilgy. And I like him.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:26 pm@Long Con I don't know if you ever answered my question, do you now hold the belief that the back and forth between you and Epi was a misunderstanding?
Nah, I still think he's probably bad, but I'll focus elsewhere for now because K2 said so. :noble: I am considering voting Eloh for saying things I don't quite believe... or voting Jack for suspicious buddying behaviour... or joining Epi in a vote on Dom! There's a couple of players I won't vote for, but I'll keep them to myself at least for now.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:04 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:55 pm And now I can ask this question without being a "Didn't Read" Denny. Eloh, why are Quin and Sloonei in the reddish zone? You have never mentioned them before.
Because theor posts don't feel very trustworthy.
I'm actually not having a jolly ol time. I'm sick. I still have work this week...which is good with Christmas coming, but I have a cold, so not fun. Every time I read a page even when caught up, there is another page to read. And when I go to sleep, I wake up like 10 pages behind. I cannot think straight 'cause I'm sick. Went to the store to get meds and left my phone, that's how much I can't think straight. Sloon is being nit picky with me. I think he expects more from me than I can intellectually give. I'm not an intellectual like so many of you here. I play for fun and to try to keep my mind as sharp as possible as I age. Did I mention I'm sick and feel like crap. My meds didn't even seem to help.

I'm trying to guve enough effort so y'all don't suspect me. But I am usually lynched pretty early in games because I'm suspected. When I flip civ, people are confused. When I flip baddie they are all self congratulatory. Because no matter what my role, I'm always suspected by a few players early on. Y'all just need to leave me alone and go find a baddie.
Don't feel bad for skimming the game. I do it all the time.
Oh. My. Fuck. Who said I'm skimming? Not I!
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Fair enough.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Oh my goodness... I'm caught up again. I have been reading mafia nonstop this afternoon/evening other than dinner and my adventure to walmart. I have nothing left in me. I was all excited for this game. A real mafia game after being in cc123 for months and it being all for nothing. But gracious me, yall expect me to be read up, respond to posts, and come up with my own detailed reads. If not.... I'm bad. But...then again...a couple others say I'm bad because I AM trying to participate. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

I said it.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei

I don't feel you are genuine, and I think your go at Eloh was a try to score an easy lynch that people would find agreeable even if the result was no good.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:32 pm Oh my goodness... I'm caught up again. I have been reading mafia nonstop this afternoon/evening other than dinner and my adventure to walmart. I have nothing left in me. I was all excited for this game. A real mafia game after being in cc123 for months and it being all for nothing. But gracious me, yall expect me to be read up, respond to posts, and come up with my own detailed reads. If not.... I'm bad. But...then again...a couple others say I'm bad because I AM trying to participate. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.
We're all shooting in the dark.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

(inb4 Epi "you are. I know exactly where I'm shooting")
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

This is what I don't get about so many people in the early game. "Epignosis isn't exhibiting town behavior."

When do I?

"Epignosis is doing suspicious things."

When don't I?

Y'all need to realize your mafia try to do their best to look good so y'all don't say this shit about them in the early game.

Sloonei fits this. He looks like he's trying to be a civilian leader, but I don't find his effort honest.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:38 pm (inb4 Epi "you are. I know exactly where I'm shooting")
I read this as a sexual joke.

I was about to respond, "I'm shooting in the dark too."
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:39 pm This is what I don't get about so many people in the early game. "Epignosis isn't exhibiting town behavior."

When do I?

When don't I?

Y'all need to realize your mafia try to do their best to look good so y'all don't say this shit about them in the early game.

Sloonei fits this. He looks like he's trying to be a civilian leader, but I don't find his effort honest.
I'm listening.

I feel this way about Jack and Quin, but I'd be open to reconsidering Sloonei as well.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:32 pm Oh my goodness... I'm caught up again. I have been reading mafia nonstop this afternoon/evening other than dinner and my adventure to walmart. I have nothing left in me. I was all excited for this game. A real mafia game after being in cc123 for months and it being all for nothing. But gracious me, yall expect me to be read up, respond to posts, and come up with my own detailed reads. If not.... I'm bad. But...then again...a couple others say I'm bad because I AM trying to participate. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.
Don't let a couple scumreads throw you off. Ignore em and go hunting. I'd like to hear your thoughts.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:39 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:38 pm (inb4 Epi "you are. I know exactly where I'm shooting")
I read this as a sexual joke.

I was about to respond, "I'm shooting in the dark too."
Your mind is 3dirty5me.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:19 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:26 pm@Long Con I don't know if you ever answered my question, do you now hold the belief that the back and forth between you and Epi was a misunderstanding?
Nah, I still think he's probably bad, but I'll focus elsewhere for now because K2 said so. :noble: I am considering voting Eloh for saying things I don't quite believe... or voting Jack for suspicious buddying behaviour... or joining Epi in a vote on Dom! There's a couple of players I won't vote for, but I'll keep them to myself at least for now.
I like this answer, it considerably lowers my suspicion of you atm.

I think right now I would most likely vote DDL, sig, sprityo or even Dom.

I don't understand anyone suspecting Kyle, I don't feel lkike reading his posts that I get a baddie vibe from him.

I am reading town Jay right now.

Also think Eloh is town.

I will read cbob in ISO probably during the next night cycle because I feel like I am getting civ vibes there but I am unsure why and I want to be able to identify it.

For now I am going to toss my vote on sig. I may move it though. I'll try to check in after trivia and see if anything changes my mind. BBL gang.

Epi: Some of the reads I have seen from Sloonei have made me lean town, but I would be no means call him a solid town read for me. He certainly had my suspicion D1.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:54 pm

Is the frustration you felt in these scenarios comparable to this? is it any way alignment indicative for you? is it alignment indicative for EPI?
I've been there. Ask Jack about Nightblue. But no idea if it's alignment indicative of Epi. The reason I'm reading him town is that I find his defense (misunderstanding etc) could very well be genuine, I didn't like the case to begin with, and several people I don't have high views on were against him.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Heck....epi makes anlot os sense. He was wrong about my skimming though. Yall expect too much out of me but you see....he doesn't even expect me to read the thread. Lets find some middle ground here. Anyway... sloonei probably thinks I'm an easy target. He knows that when I'm accused I tend to shut down and give up rather than fight.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Daisy how do you feel about Jack?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:40 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:39 pm This is what I don't get about so many people in the early game. "Epignosis isn't exhibiting town behavior."

When do I?

When don't I?

I'm listening.

I feel this way about Jack and Quin, but I'd be open to reconsidering Sloonei as well.
I would vote Jack. That comment about not reading too much into his orange bits did nothing for me: Why would I read anything into his more neutral opinions?
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] Why sig? Wish you'd thrown that vote earlier while I was there. :/

Linki: I support a Sloonei/Jack choice for today
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Epignosis »

These two posts got my attention, but for different reasons. Together they make no sense.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:44 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:25 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 pm I thought as much. Wouldn't you say that's kind of a scum tell for you?
Which part of that is a scum tell for Jack?
Good question; Jack, in answering my question, be a dear and answer Sloonei's as well please.
Idk. The only scumtell I'm aware of is that I get overly excited when I think I'm about to win as a baddie.
This could be compensation for lack of a proper response. I'm not leaning either way on it.
That could be. The real response was "I don't know"... and actually, now that I typed it out, the response does ping me slightly. A Civ's response to "Is that a scumtell for you/what part is a scumtell?" should be "It's not a scumtell, it can't be because I'm not scum"... but Jack just doesn't know why or which part was a scumtell. :eye:
Let's just say I'm not worried about getting lynched so I was more concerned with figuring out if you were being sincere.
[/quote]
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:38 pm Voting DDL for antitown behavior and non DDL behavior.

Off to see a friend who flew in from Belgium. If you lynch me,don't read too much into my legacy orange reads.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Eloh, forgive me for presuming. Keep doing what you're doing. And you too, how do you feel about Jack? I see he's green on your list, can you say why?
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epi, orange means scum reads, not neutral. He's saying not to take his scum reads as gospel if he dies and flips civ.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

At this point, I think sloon or quin would be good lynch candidates. I think both are contributing mostly nonsense.

I think jack is forgetable and don't really understand the votes on him. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve them.

I like that wilgy is contributing now and I think cbob seems civ.

I still think LC is bad but I guess we'll have to get him another time when others agree with me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:55 pm Epi, orange means scum reads, not neutral. He's saying not to take his scum reads as gospel if he dies and flips civ.
He has speedchuck and colonialbob as orange. That's it.

He has me as red. That's it.

My point is this: If he is lynched, and is shown to be a civilian, why would anybody care who he had as orange? Anybody can look at his revealed role and see if he had information or not. If he's the alignment checker, and he gets lynched, then he's being a dick and throwing the game. :suspish:

I cannot fathom a civilian role he has that would necessitate him asking us to brush off his orange names if he got lynched.

Couple this with the fact that he said "Let's just say" he's not worried about being lynched...

Sounds to me like he's trying to hint at one too many roles. :smoky:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:34 pm Sloonei

I don't feel you are genuine, and I think your go at Eloh was a try to score an easy lynch that people would find agreeable even if the result was no good.
Nope. I wanted you to share your thoughts on her, then I moved off.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

I don't want to be on Eloh come day end. It could go on Sloonei.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:30 pm I don't want to be on Eloh come day end. It could go on Sloonei.
I advise against this.

I could go back to Eloh.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:16 pm

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:43 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:30 pm I don't want to be on Eloh come day end. It could go on Sloonei.
I advise against this.

I could go back to Eloh.
Uh-huh.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:48 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:16 pm

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:43 pm
I advise against this.

I could go back to Eloh.
Uh-huh.
You negated my BTSC theory, but I still see in-thread evidence that coild to against her. In the absence of strong suspects, I'm not eliminating her from suspicion.

In the absence of strong suspects, I can get behind the idea of lynchig a low poster.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:08 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:53 pm
sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:39 pm
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:45 pm I also lean trusting on jack and speed so I like the Nutella lynch
These are the only two solid reads I can find in sprityo's post history, and he uses them indirectly to justify his Day 1 nutella vote. He had previously said he could not find "anything" in nutella's ISO (which I took to mean "anything worth voting for"), but he put a vote on her based on the trust he has in the two people leading the bandwagon against her. He offered some justification for trusting Jack and speedchuck, but I'll need more fleshed out thoughts from sprit if I'm to make a solid judgment on him one way or the other. I don't hate the strategy of defering to trusted players in the absence of strong suspects, but I can also make the argument that he looks shady for avoiding direct responsinility in his own vote.
I’ve been playing this game on the back burner since there’s been lots of content generated in these first couple days.

I don’t like you picking at me though, but I get your point. I’m guessing you want more content from myself?
that is always what i want. What do you mean when you say you don't like me picking at you?
Like the overall tone I got from what you posted was negative sounding in nature, also I didn’t ISO Nutella, I simply just didn’t notice any posts by Nutella in the thread as I read it as something to pop out and grab my attention
I was pointing out reasons you might be suspicious, so my tone was deliberately negative, yeah.
Have you noticed any nutella posts yet?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I was about asleep and realized, derp...gotta vote. I hate its such a late/early eod. I guess I'll go with sloonei.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Lurkers, any of you want to vote for me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:34 pm Lurkers, any of you want to vote for me?
What's the point of this question?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:36 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:34 pm Lurkers, any of you want to vote for me?
What's the point of this question?
The thread is boring
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Let's all lynch JaggedJimmyJay. I would seriously do that right now.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:51 pm Let's all lynch JaggedJimmyJay. I would seriously do that right now.
Is there a specific reason for it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay calls his posts "puke" as though he hasn't had any opportunity to digest anything, but he said he's very much read the thread. It's a subtle way of making people think he hasn't had any opportunity to do so, but he has.

This should, in the very least, stop people from giving him credit for coming in with quick opinions. They aren't really quick. They've been percolating.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

if 't be true sloon is not genuine, he hath fooled me
I readeth that gent as town, as town as can beest
DDL followeth, and I doth not vote Eloh
coequal though mine readeth doth not align with that lady oh

peradventure I wilt writeth a full readeth list tomorrow
but these art whither mine vote wilt not wend

I could vote for sprit, and am doing so
or a base poster that hath to wend
reading is hard at which hour all of the 'civs'
disagree with mine desire for sloonei to liveth

linki: jagged jimmy jay is new to the game
I would feel bad but would lynch him just the same
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

FREAKING COPYING THE WRONG THING AND PIECING TOGETHER POSTS MODS MERGE THIS CRAP

EBWOP

linki: jagged jimmy jay is new to the game
I would feeleth lacking valor but would lynch that gent just the same
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

nutella wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:46 pm Daisy how do you feel about Jack?
Jack's continued attempt to harp on Epi based on the Epi v. LC reads bad, but I would call him a light bad read because he always talks his way out of whatever I suspect him for. I can't decide if he's a fast talking baddie or just a civ I'm not understanding.
colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:49 pm @Spacedaisy Why sig? Wish you'd thrown that vote earlier while I was there. :/

Linki: I support a Sloonei/Jack choice for today
I forgot to vote actually, lol. But the reason is he is somewhat active and thoroughly forgettable. That worries me.

I do not want to vote for either Eloh or Sloonei, but if I am forced to choose between the two I would probably vote for Eloh.

I do think LC might be bad but I don't feel sure, so whoever said that, you aren't alone.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:54 pm JaggedJimmyJay calls his posts "puke" as though he hasn't had any opportunity to digest anything, but he said he's very much read the thread. It's a subtle way of making people think he hasn't had any opportunity to do so, but he has.

This should, in the very least, stop people from giving him credit for coming in with quick opinions. They aren't really quick. They've been percolating.
I said I followed the game. I have no reason to pretend I haven't followed the game after saying that I followed the game. I called it "puke" because the term amused me, and it seemed applicable to a large post containing many of the thoughts I develop when following along as a spectator.

That said, I haven't followed shit this day phase. I'll at least skim things now, but I'd prefer to focus more on present interaction. There are three hours.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”