Total votes: 16
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:37 am She said I'm contributing mostly nonsense, but on Sloonei (and also me) she put it down to gut.
That's a rather harsh assertion. I don't know what makes the content from either of you "nonsense" as compared to any other randomly selected player.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:43 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:37 am She said I'm contributing mostly nonsense, but on Sloonei (and also me) she put it down to gut.
That's a rather harsh assertion. I don't know what makes the content from either of you "nonsense" as compared to any other randomly selected player.
Look, I'll tell you exactly what I told nutella when she said basically the same thing:

:huh:

:ponder:

:beer:
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sprityo came here for a minute, saw beefs, and immediately bailed indignantly despite not leading the tally. I am baffled.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 13

Post by sig »

I'm semi caught up but skipped a few pages in the middle.

I don't like daisy going after me and sprit and other low posters that screams mafia. Targeting people who aren't around to one defend themselves and two yo lynch since you get less heat if they flip civ when lynched. Since they weren't active so no big deal. Is my thoughts regarding lynching low posters. I also don't like het posts on wilgy they seem like she's trying to spread paranoia

From my catch up eloh and epi look good. From what I've seen of wilgy I like. I've got a slight civ read of nutella and am a slight scum read on lc.

If I wanted to throw my vote somewhere I'd go for either daisy or maybe lc however given t he two wagons I'll look over the cases really fast.

I might make one or two more posts , I've got to be up early tomorrow to go out with my friends family and finish some homework so I might not.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 13

Post by sig »

Can anyone tell me really fast the case on jack or link it? I didn't see it in my catch up
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I returned to Dayton for Thanksgiving shit, and I was careful not to forget the important items -- deodorant, toothbrush, phone charger, etc. It appears I forgot something though. I forgot something even more important.

I didn't bring any clothes. Nothing. I have what I am wearing. WTF is wrong with me? :disappoint:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:53 am I returned to Dayton for Thanksgiving shit, and I was careful not to forget the important items -- deodorant, toothbrush, phone charger, etc. It appears I forgot something though. I forgot something even more important.

I didn't bring any clothes. Nothing. I have what I am wearing. WTF is wrong with me? :disappoint:
You aren't married.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Voting for me is a waste of time. Don't do it.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:03 am Voting for me is a waste of time. Don't do it.
I have plenty of time. I'm a mountain. A big one.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:41 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:34 am I was swayed off the main point of my case on eloh ad cooled off on her in general, so I wanted to focus my attention on another suspect. I was never convinced that Elohcin should be read as town. She was just knocked down from my "top suspect" pedestal.
What do you think of sprityo in the immediate present?
I don't like posts like this one:
sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:36 pm
sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:34 pm Wow you guys went ahead and vote me under no premise?

I could just not answer, is that better?

Gah. Whatever
Given that you're not caught up, based on what do you assert that your voters have acted "under no premise"?
IVE DONE NOTHING BUT VOTE FOR NUTELLA, JAY
It fails to address any of the (like two) points that have been made against them. It reads as feigned incredulousness... incredulousity? He's acting incredulous, and trying to play it off as if the rudimentary actions of his can't be analyzed beyond their mere existence.
His latest post where he expressed indifference towards his survival does not move me one way or the other. His vote on me suggests some inclination for self-preservation. I don't love it. I've not been convinced that I should move off of him. But if I move my vote to Jack there's a chance that I could save myself. I'm not sure I want to do that though. Why should I lynch Jack?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

EBWOP:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:41 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:34 am I was swayed off the main point of my case on eloh ad cooled off on her in general, so I wanted to focus my attention on another suspect. I was never convinced that Elohcin should be read as town. She was just knocked down from my "top suspect" pedestal.
What do you think of sprityo in the immediate present?
I don't like posts like this one:
sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:36 pm
sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:34 pm Wow you guys went ahead and vote me under no premise?

I could just not answer, is that better?

Gah. Whatever
Given that you're not caught up, based on what do you assert that your voters have acted "under no premise"?
IVE DONE NOTHING BUT VOTE FOR NUTELLA, JAY
It fails to address any of the (like two) points that have been made against them. It reads as feigned incredulousness... incredulousity? He's acting incredulous, and trying to play it off as if the rudimentary actions of his can't be analyzed beyond their mere existence.
His latest post where he expressed indifference towards his survival does not move me one way or the other. His vote on me suggests some inclination for self-preservation. I don't love it. I've not been convinced that I should move off of him. But if I move my vote to Jack there's a chance that I could save myself. I'm not sure I want to do that though. Why should I lynch Jack?
[/quote]
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:04 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:03 am Voting for me is a waste of time. Don't do it.
me too. Is there more to your suspicion of me than not believing in my suspicion of eloh?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]Quin[/mention] what do you think of sprityo?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:09 am
me too. Is there more to your suspicion of me than not believing in my suspicion of eloh?
Yes. I already said this. You don't sound genuine to me. You are chasing easy lynches or lynches du jour and not presenting much though about them. I do not trust you.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:11 am @Quin what do you think of sprityo?
GTH bad. I haven't got time to go much deeper than that on him today though.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:14 am
Will you trust me and vote for him?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:13 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:09 am
Yes. I already said this. You don't sound genuine to me. You are chasing easy lynches or lynches du jour and not presenting much though about them. I do not trust you.
I have nothing to say to this. I'm going to continue trying to lynch the people that I think are bad and hopefully you change your mind.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

What's the abridged version of the case against Jack? I've had a lingering suspicion against him for a little while but nothing substantial enough for him to be a priority lynch candidate.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:15 am
Not off of this post alone.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:21 am
why am i bad?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

sig wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:49 amI don't like daisy going after me and sprit and other low posters that screams mafia. Targeting people who aren't around to one defend themselves and two yo lynch since you get less heat if they flip civ when lynched. Since they weren't active so no big deal. Is my thoughts regarding lynching low posters. I also don't like het posts on wilgy they seem like she's trying to spread paranoia.
1. My case against you and at first sprityo was never about low posters. It was about people who had been somewhat active but their content was so minimal that it was forgettable to me. So nice misrepresentation there.

2. I'm not spreading paranoia, I'm trying to sort through my own feelings and figure out if it's tinfoil insanity or really something. Also, if I was spreading paranoia I would not be so willing to hear other opinions and adjust based on good points in response.

This accusation was definitively a no u and it really makes me like the look of you even less.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:23 am
why am i bad?
Let me rephrase this: Why am I a better lynch than sprityo?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Well, at the time of the first post, I wasn't tied for most votes and about to leave for the rest of the phase. At the time of the second I was.

But there I go explaining things to you you already know again.
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:52 pm These two posts got my attention, but for different reasons. Together they make no sense.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:44 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 5:25 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:17 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 pm I thought as much. Wouldn't you say that's kind of a scum tell for you?
Which part of that is a scum tell for Jack?
Good question; Jack, in answering my question, be a dear and answer Sloonei's as well please.
Idk. The only scumtell I'm aware of is that I get overly excited when I think I'm about to win as a baddie.
This could be compensation for lack of a proper response. I'm not leaning either way on it.
That could be. The real response was "I don't know"... and actually, now that I typed it out, the response does ping me slightly. A Civ's response to "Is that a scumtell for you/what part is a scumtell?" should be "It's not a scumtell, it can't be because I'm not scum"... but Jack just doesn't know why or which part was a scumtell. :eye:
Let's just say I'm not worried about getting lynched so I was more concerned with figuring out if you were being sincere.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:38 pm Voting DDL for antitown behavior and non DDL behavior.

Off to see a friend who flew in from Belgium. If you lynch me,don't read too much into my legacy orange reads.
[/quote]
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I want to lynch sprityo. His refusal to acknowledge the suspicion of him (instead treating it as frivolous/without premise) and following take-the-ball-home pout looks fake.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Voting Sloonei for self preservation but these are pretty bullshit options. How did it come to this?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:26 am
why am i bad?
Because I've fleshed out my read on you significantly better than I have of sprityo. I'm scum-reading you. I don't hate a sprityo lynch.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

He also fits the general profile of a low poster trying to appear as contributory as he can in a rapid-posting environment -- that poses a default challenge to any mafioso. Moreover I think the low-poster lynch strategy is ideal under these conditions.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:31 am Voting Sloonei for self preservation but these are pretty bullshit options. How did it come to this?
Hey, lynch sprityo instead.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:34 am
why am i bad?
Because I've fleshed out my read on you significantly better than I have of sprityo. I'm scum-reading you. I don't hate a sprityo lynch.
okay, but what is this scum read you allude to? i want details and stuff.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Switching to Sprityo. At time of posting, I've read like none of his content (cause he had none when I left) so that sounds better than lynching Sloonei.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:34 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:31 am Voting Sloonei for self preservation but these are pretty bullshit options. How did it come to this?
Hey, lynch sprityo instead.
The fact that you don't just jump on me (reading backwards) makes me think you're even more Town.

So easy to "gut" vote Jack in your situation. You haven't felt the need to back up all your votes. To bad Sloonei, that's a free mislynch.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:34 am Moreover I think the low-poster lynch strategy is ideal under these conditions.
Explain please. I'm also curious why you're defending somebody you didn't seem to be fully onboard with as town.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:35 am

why am i bad?
Namely, your lack of Epi pressure vote and further explanation and your lackluster presence in the thread since you've been on the hot seat, prior to about 20 minutes ago.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:35 am Switching to Sprityo. At time of posting, I've read like none of his content (cause he had none when I left) so that sounds better than lynching Sloonei.
thanks. Who would your preferred candidates be today if we had more than a half hour and weren't trying to save ourselves?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:35 am Switching to Sprityo. At time of posting, I've read like none of his content (cause he had none when I left) so that sounds better than lynching Sloonei.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:38 am
why am i bad?
Namely, your lack of Epi pressure vote and further explanation and your lackluster presence in the thread since you've been on the hot seat, prior to about 20 minutes ago.
We've been over why I never pressured Epi and the reason my response was not to your liking; I didn't know what you were asking me. Hence my "Huh?" response.

I've been at work all night. You could call my boss if you have a problem with that.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:31 am I want to lynch sprityo. His refusal to acknowledge the suspicion of him (instead treating it as frivolous/without premise) and following take-the-ball-home pout looks fake.
That's weak shit for you. Nah.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:34 am Moreover I think the low-poster lynch strategy is ideal under these conditions.
Explain please. I'm also curious why you're defending somebody you didn't seem to be fully onboard with as town.
This has been the fastest-paced side mission I've ever seen here. The only competition that comes to mind at the moment is Economics, and I believe that had 48 hour days. This environment is a challenging one for a mafia team to handle, and with that in mind I believe there's a better chance of finding them among the low-posters than there would be in some other randomly selected game. Consider the present wagons, that dynamic, and sprityo's recent conduct in this thread and I think it's the best decision right now.

I'm not fully on board with Sloonei as town. I don't care. This is EOD, and the point is to make the best vote I can make. I think there's more reason to view him as a civilian than there is for sprityo. I think there's more reason to view Jack as a civilian too.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Does anyone have a word to say about jack right now?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:34 am He also fits the general profile of a low poster trying to appear as contributory as he can in a rapid-posting environment -- that poses a default challenge to any mafioso.
It isn't that hard.
What are "these conditions?"
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Anyone want to point out that if self-preservation was my goal right now I'd just switch my vote to jack and stop trying to pull people onto my preferred target? No? okay.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:40 am

why am i bad?
We've been over why I never pressured Epi and the reason my response was not to your liking; I didn't know what you were asking me. Hence my "Huh?" response.

I've been at work all night. You could call my boss if you have a problem with that.
Yeah, and I still don't like it. I don't think my question was so cryptic that you'd misunderstand it like you did.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:40 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:31 am I want to lynch sprityo. His refusal to acknowledge the suspicion of him (instead treating it as frivolous/without premise) and following take-the-ball-home pout looks fake.
It moves me more than these other wagons move me.

I don't agree with your take on the Sloonei/Elohcin dynamic. You mentioned before that you thought he was trying to take the easy route with you and nutella. Describe that to me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:42 am
colonialbob wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:38 am
This has been the fastest-paced side mission I've ever seen here. The only competition that comes to mind at the moment is Economics, and I believe that had 48 hour days. This environment is a challenging one for a mafia team to handle, and with that in mind I believe there's a better chance of finding them among the low-posters than there would be in some other randomly selected game. Consider the present wagons, that dynamic, and sprityo's recent conduct in this thread and I think it's the best decision right now.

I'm not fully on board with Sloonei as town. I don't care. This is EOD, and the point is to make the best vote I can make. I think there's more reason to view him as a civilian than there is for sprityo. I think there's more reason to view Jack as a civilian too.
Ok, the first part is pretty good logic. I can follow that.

You come across as defending Sloonei though. I'd prefer you spend your time convincing me Sprit is bad.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:42 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:34 am He also fits the general profile of a low poster trying to appear as contributory as he can in a rapid-posting environment -- that poses a default challenge to any mafioso.
It isn't that hard.
What are "these conditions?"
It isn't that hard for everyone. It's that hard for many people. I explained the conditions to colonialbob just now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:45 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:40 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:23 am why am i bad?

Yeah, and I still don't like it. I don't think my question was so cryptic that you'd misunderstand it like you did.
Well I was the one being asked it and i misunderstood. Sorry that happened. I don't see why this is a point that should be held against me. It took an extra 5 minutes to get the desired answer out of me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:44 am Anyone want to point out that if self-preservation was my goal right now I'd just switch my vote to jack and stop trying to pull people onto my preferred target? No? okay.
No. Clearly a number of people think Jack is bad too. You aren't getting anywhere by voting Jack.

I think you are bad. Your leadership sucked. You are dancing like a man with one leg. And now it's whomever except Jack.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:45 am

I don't agree with your take on the Sloonei/Elohcin dynamic. You mentioned before that you thought he was trying to take the easy route with you and nutella. Describe that to me.
Hold on what? I distinctly avoided voting for epi and nutella on day 1.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:45 am

I thought you read the thread.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:47 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:44 am Anyone want to point out that if self-preservation was my goal right now I'd just switch my vote to jack and stop trying to pull people onto my preferred target? No? okay.
No. Clearly a number of people think Jack is bad too. You aren't getting anywhere by voting Jack.

I think you are bad. Your leadership sucked. You are dancing like a man with one leg. And now it's whomever except Jack.
Leadership? Stop following me.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”