50%

Total votes: 16
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:44 am Anyone want to point out that if self-preservation was my goal right now I'd just switch my vote to jack and stop trying to pull people onto my preferred target? No? okay.
Vizzini.jpg
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:49 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:44 am Anyone want to point out that if self-preservation was my goal right now I'd just switch my vote to jack and stop trying to pull people onto my preferred target? No? okay.
Vizzini.jpg
It's not wifom. I just don't have any reason to care about self-preservation in the poll.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:46 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:45 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:40 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:38 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:35 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:34 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:26 am Let me rephrase this: Why am I a better lynch than sprityo?
Because I've fleshed out my read on you significantly better than I have of sprityo. I'm scum-reading you. I don't hate a sprityo lynch.
okay, but what is this scum read you allude to? i want details and stuff.
Namely, your lack of Epi pressure vote and further explanation and your lackluster presence in the thread since you've been on the hot seat, prior to about 20 minutes ago.
We've been over why I never pressured Epi and the reason my response was not to your liking; I didn't know what you were asking me. Hence my "Huh?" response.

I've been at work all night. You could call my boss if you have a problem with that.
Yeah, and I still don't like it. I don't think my question was so cryptic that you'd misunderstand it like you did.
Well I was the one being asked it and i misunderstood. Sorry that happened. I don't see why this is a point that should be held against me. It took an extra 5 minutes to get the desired answer out of me.
That timing is important, Sloonei. I feel like you should know that.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:50 am
Vizzini.jpg
It's not wifom. I just don't have any reason to care about self-preservation in the poll.
Ok, but that's not alignment indicative, so why bring it up?

(That's rhetorical)
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:51 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:46 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:45 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:40 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:38 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:35 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:34 am

Because I've fleshed out my read on you significantly better than I have of sprityo. I'm scum-reading you. I don't hate a sprityo lynch.
okay, but what is this scum read you allude to? i want details and stuff.
Namely, your lack of Epi pressure vote and further explanation and your lackluster presence in the thread since you've been on the hot seat, prior to about 20 minutes ago.
We've been over why I never pressured Epi and the reason my response was not to your liking; I didn't know what you were asking me. Hence my "Huh?" response.

I've been at work all night. You could call my boss if you have a problem with that.
Yeah, and I still don't like it. I don't think my question was so cryptic that you'd misunderstand it like you did.
Well I was the one being asked it and i misunderstood. Sorry that happened. I don't see why this is a point that should be held against me. It took an extra 5 minutes to get the desired answer out of me.
That timing is important, Sloonei. I feel like you should know that.
You're making a bad read.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:49 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:47 am
No. Clearly a number of people think Jack is bad too. You aren't getting anywhere by voting Jack.

I think you are bad. Your leadership sucked. You are dancing like a man with one leg. And now it's whomever except Jack.
Leadership? Stop following me.
Nobody followed you. That isn't what I mean. You tried to look like a leader, but your leadership- in my sole opinion- has been nothing short of sorry. That you ever entertained LC's "case" on me in the first place instead of shutting it down for what it was (a lump of nonsense) was the first sign. Others followed. You aren't looking for mafia.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:50 am
Vizzini.jpg
Ok, but that's not alignment indicative, so why bring it up?

(That's rhetorical)
:shrug:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:52 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:49 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:47 am
No. Clearly a number of people think Jack is bad too. You aren't getting anywhere by voting Jack.

I think you are bad. Your leadership sucked. You are dancing like a man with one leg. And now it's whomever except Jack.
Leadership? Stop following me.
Nobody followed you. That isn't what I mean. You tried to look like a leader, but your leadership- in my sole opinion- has been nothing short of sorry. That you ever entertained LC's "case" on me in the first place instead of shutting it down for what it was (a lump of nonsense) was the first sign. Others followed. You aren't looking for mafia.
Yes I am. I just take a long time to make up my mind. In hindsight, I should have expected to be terrible at the start of a game with 24 hour cycles. I'll get better.

I think there were points that stood out as halfway decent against you at the beginning of Day 1. LC's case devolved into nonsense and I never supported it once it got off the ground. I'm not sure where you're pulling this notion from. But I take a long time to dismiss people from my suspect pool. I wasn't going to do that to you, of all people (how many of those banners are from scum victories, again?), right away.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by colonialbob »

Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:34 am
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:08 am @Marmot any chance you can tell us how ties are handled?
In the event of a tie on Day 1, no one is lynched.

In the event of a tie on any other day, one of the tied players will randomly be chosen and cast into the abyss (lynched).
For reference.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:46 am You come across as defending Sloonei though. I'd prefer you spend your time convincing me Sprit is bad.
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:43 pm *vote Nutella*

I want to hear more of what LC has to say because he has my ear

From Nutella i haven’t picked up icy *anything* over the course of checking in throughout today
sprityo wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:45 pm I also lean trusting on jack and speed so I like the Nutella lynch

Reads exist, vaguely, and a vote is attributed to two other people. Indeed, the most substantive reasoning offered for the nutella vote is that other people voted for nutella. If we perceive her as a civilian, it's not ideal that he placed the responsibility for his vote in their laps.

~~~

His posts are generally explorations of things and less about takes on people. It's the kind of look I would associate with manufactured effort.

~~~
sprityo wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:46 pm Well you can expect more of me not being here.

I’m stepping away for the night.

Do what you wish, I don’t care
I don't know what this is. He didn't lead the tally and still felt it was so awful that he'd received votes that he couldn't bear to stay. I question the sincerity.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Is anyone else gonna vote for sprityo today?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 82

Post by DrWilgy »

No, I do this all the time as scum for Civ cred. The fact that you are pointing it out ruins it.

I just got home and still am not caught up. I'm still ok with my vote based on what I have read.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:39 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:35 am Switching to Sprityo. At time of posting, I've read like none of his content (cause he had none when I left) so that sounds better than lynching Sloonei.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy
I firmly believe Sloonei is good. He feels good. He's been thinking and he's working.

Tell me why you think he's bad.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:57 am
colonialbob wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:39 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:35 am Switching to Sprityo. At time of posting, I've read like none of his content (cause he had none when I left) so that sounds better than lynching Sloonei.
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy
I firmly believe Sloonei is good. He feels good. He's been thinking and he's working.

Tell me why you think he's bad.
ISO me I laid out reasons. I didn't like his Epi behavior day 1, didn't like his Eloh behavior today. My vote stays.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Interested to see this flip, I'm like 50/50 that Jack and Sloons are w/w
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:23 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:21 pm I don't like this sequence.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:16 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:34 pm Sloonei

I don't feel you are genuine, and I think your go at Eloh was a try to score an easy lynch that people would find agreeable even if the result was no good.
Nope. I wanted you to share your thoughts on her, then I moved off.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:43 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:30 pm I don't want to be on Eloh come day end. It could go on Sloonei.
I advise against this.

I could go back to Eloh.
Voting Eloh because he wants Epi's thoughts, that's all? But then he's willing to vote there immediately after taking his vote off? Smells off.
immediately? My vote has been off of Eloh for like 6 hours. I specifically wanted Epi's thoughts on my specific case against Elohcin. He shot it down. But she's still a suspect. I have no reason to remove her from the pool.
Sorry, you're right, your vote swapped to Sprityo about 3 hours before that sequence (your last post prior to that sequence, actually). But I still don't like the justification of your vote, and the second bit seems too passive to me. Like you want somebody else to give you cover for swapping back and saving youraelf.
I forgot about this post. I dont get what you are saying, bob. I'm looking for somebody else to give me a reason to vote for Eloh? What's passive? I'm confused.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:01 am Interested to see this flip, I'm like 50/50 that Jack and Sloons are w/w
I'm on the edge of my seat over here. :omg:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

So, what do we all think of "tie strategy"?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:03 am So, what do we all think of "tie strategy"?
Ask Jack, he's the one that tied it. :keys:
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:05 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:03 am So, what do we all think of "tie strategy"?
Ask Jack, he's the one that tied it. :keys:
you, wilgy, epi, and kyle all could have broken the tie too. Or me or jay or daisy. But none of us did. Why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:03 am
colonialbob wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:01 am Interested to see this flip, I'm like 50/50 that Jack and Sloons are w/w
I'm on the edge of my seat over here. :omg:
I believe in you.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

also please elaborate on these reads.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Ugh. This night. Now to go see why I was almost lynched.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

On the off chance of vote shenanigans...

Nutella, Sloonei, Jimmy, Bob, Quin good.

Epi bad. DDL maybe bad. Daisy maybe bad but only if Epi is.

Everyone else mostly null.

Do people use legacy reads? I feel like these get ignored.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Hey, I missed the vote by 4 minutes. Sorry everyone. Gonna tell you who I would have voted for in a sec.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I would have voted for Jack. My posts will absolutely validate that.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:12 am I would have voted for Jack. My posts will absolutely validate that.
Thanks for saving me, scumbuddy. Good distancing.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:02 am
colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:27 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:23 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:21 pm I don't like this sequence.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:16 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:34 pm Sloonei

I don't feel you are genuine, and I think your go at Eloh was a try to score an easy lynch that people would find agreeable even if the result was no good.
Nope. I wanted you to share your thoughts on her, then I moved off.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:43 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:30 pm I don't want to be on Eloh come day end. It could go on Sloonei.
I advise against this.

I could go back to Eloh.
Voting Eloh because he wants Epi's thoughts, that's all? But then he's willing to vote there immediately after taking his vote off? Smells off.
immediately? My vote has been off of Eloh for like 6 hours. I specifically wanted Epi's thoughts on my specific case against Elohcin. He shot it down. But she's still a suspect. I have no reason to remove her from the pool.
Sorry, you're right, your vote swapped to Sprityo about 3 hours before that sequence (your last post prior to that sequence, actually). But I still don't like the justification of your vote, and the second bit seems too passive to me. Like you want somebody else to give you cover for swapping back and saving youraelf.
I forgot about this post. I dont get what you are saying, bob. I'm looking for somebody else to give me a reason to vote for Eloh? What's passive? I'm confused.
That post felt like you were inviting somebody to make a case against Eloh so you could better justify putting your vote back without having to push the case yourself. It's in the same vein as that Epi post I took issue with D1.

(That's both the benefit and drawback of playing with people you don't know... you may notice behaviors/tells those familiar with them may not, but you also may misinterpret things others have learned already.)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

We're having a Christmas party here on Dec 10, and tonight there was a lot of work on that front - as in house renovationish work. Got too involved in painting bannisters and removing carpet from stairs, and I was like "I'ts after 1?? Crap!" Sorry again.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:13 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:12 am I would have voted for Jack. My posts will absolutely validate that.
This is really gonna throw 'em for a loop. :feb:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

If I read ten pages and the only arguments for my lynch are "gut" and LC's slip silliness, Imma flip this table.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:15 am If I read ten pages and the only arguments for my lynch are "gut" and LC's slip silliness, Imma flip this table.
I have an img for that.
ImageImageImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:08 am
Will do, but for now it's bedtime. Stayed up for EoD, it didn't disappoint, but now I can sleep.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:14 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:13 am
This is really gonna throw 'em for a loop. :feb:
Crap, if Jack comes back bad if he gets lynched, then I'm going to look really bad. "I WOULD HAVE voted him but didn't, but he got lynched and was bad, and I swear I would have helped, guys, right?" :haha: LONG CON 4EVA!!!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:10 am On the off chance of vote shenanigans...

Nutella, Sloonei, Jimmy, Bob, Quin good.

Epi bad. DDL maybe bad. Daisy maybe bad but only if Epi is.

Everyone else mostly null.

Do people use legacy reads? I feel like these get ignored.
I'm a bit iffy on Jay and Bob right now (hey, those are movie characters) Jay needs the benefit of doubt right now, given that he seemed to just thrust himself into the thread late in the day today and had to make reads on the fly, but that wasn't his best end of day performance. I didn't get the sense that cbob was really trying to figure anything out at the end there. He parked his vote on me and was just waving it in my face.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I got a bottle of Westvleteren 12 as a gift tonight and you can't take that away from me.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:16 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:08 am
Will do, but for now it's bedtime. Stayed up for EoD, it didn't disappoint, but now I can sleep.
Don't you want to know if your vote was right?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by Marmot »

A TRANQUIL PLACE

You see this picture? That is a picture of a peaceful scene. Or rather, it is a warm painting of a peaceful scene. A breathtaking mountain, towering harmlessly over an undisturbed lake, crystal blue in hue and ensconced by a flock of friendly, happy, little trees. Bob Ross would be proud. This is a peaceful scene.

You mountains sure know how to keep the peace around here, aye?

No one has been lynched. It is now Night 2. You have until Friday at 22:00 MST to submit your night actions (a hair under 47 hours due to Thanksgiving).

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

:omg:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

ahahahaha omg
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

:haha:
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Maybe this is family friendly mafia, after all.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

You can't kill a mountain. They're not even alive.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:11 am Hey, I missed the vote by 4 minutes. Sorry everyone. Gonna tell you who I would have voted for in a sec.
Two questions:
What happened in the one minute between these two posts?
Why was it important to mention that your posts would validate your vote?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

So the joke here is that we all like Chicka Chicka 123 Mafia so much, we decided to have another game where nobody gets eliminated for a few months.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Standard expedition attire:

ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

:wall:

We need information to go off here people!
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

we have as many big boy mountains as we had at the start but more info than we did then, it's not all bad. it's kind of like we're having a week long day 1.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:24 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:11 am Hey, I missed the vote by 4 minutes. Sorry everyone. Gonna tell you who I would have voted for in a sec.
Two questions:
What happened in the one minute between these two posts?
Why was it important to mention that your posts would validate your vote?
1. I looked to see who the tied lynch was. I was posting with the intent to beat the lynch post, because missed-vote posts after the lynch are tainted. I knew it was tied, I knew it was Sloonei, and I suspected it was Jack, but wasn't really sure. So, I went to check to make sure I was at least fully informed of the lynch result.

2. I started by just typing the first sentence, that I would have voted for Jack, and then I thought of whether or not people would believe that or if it would look sketchy, and then I recalled that I had specifically said a Jack vote was one of my top three or four likelies, and that I had also stated I thought Sloonei was Civ. Better to let the past speak for me, than my own sputtering apology of a non-vote.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

So... what options are there for this lynch not happening? Obviously stuff like the Everest extra vote aren't a factor, because ties are randomized now. So.... the Big Mountain that can pardon a lynch? I should research before I post.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”