50%

Total votes: 16
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by nutella »

Not doing any hunting? I'm doing about as much as I normally do -- a few ISOs when I have the time, my best shots at vote/EOD analysis...
And I conceded that the "slip" thing was a bad reason and it has never been one of my main reasons. I have explained my suspicion of you multiple times now. I've seen your responses, but my read of your style so far this game is still bad. I'm probably backing off of you for now because I think the likelihood you are Chimborazo is fairly high and I'll be happy to lynch sprityo or possibly cbob instead, but as I said there's about an equal possibility you are bad.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:21 pm Voting LC for page 4 stuff that I said I was gonna vote Sloonei for.
Here speedchuck casts a vote for me just for voting Epignosis, which is the only thing I really did on page 4, unlesss talking about Spacedaisy's non-guilty post is why. Originally thought Sloonei voted Epi I guess?
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:26 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:16 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:53 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:08 am Put a vote on Spacedaisy. Do we believe her guilt to be coming from a place of empathy for game hosts everywhere, or from her role card?
I'm not really buying the idea that she feels guilty about rolling Mafia, making it affect her very first post in the game.
WHo the hell feels guilty about being mafia anyway?
Me.

But I always feel guilty about winning.
This could easily be a "hide out in the open" kind of post.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:26 pm Wait wtf why is sloon voting on LC?

*keeps reading*
This idea is never followed up on. It was worth commenting on with a partial read, but not worth closing the idea? Or was it filler-talk?
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:28 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:12 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:53 pm
Uh, you pick two Civs and buddy them so they trust you and don't lynch you. Long game benefit: survival, and more likely to lynch Civs along the way. You intimidate Sloonei out of coming after you. Benefit: One less Civ coming after you; survival; more likely to lynch a Civ along the way.
Wait a minute.

How does Long Con know Mesk, coolonialbob, and Sloonei are civilians?
Oh come on

In the hypothetical that LC is putting forward, of course they'd be likely civs.

This is always a stupid argument
Stating an easy obvious strong opinion. One that a few others already had made clear. More filler? Why repeat what has been said?
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:34 pm As for the cbob and mesk no-vote posts... they're empty filler. Neither of them are in any way real or substantial gameplay. There was nothing about mesk's "dirt" comment that should lead to any alignment decisions. IF you really feel the need to read into it, it indicates a general ignorance or the game structure, which doesn't show as good or bad. And I don't feel like it was even that. Does anyone disagree with this?

And the Rocket Man lyrics response is equally devoid of value. So Epi would have spared his vote for any player who acknowledged his Elton John joke. Why? It doesn't even plant a seed that could grow into a suspicion, it doesn't put anyone on the spot, the only effect is to make cbob slightly more comfortable.
I'm glad none of the other players in this game post empty filler.

I'm also glad that you, LC, consider every player as an option, rather than writing a few off on D1. Screw priorities, focus, or good feels. Gotta waste all that effort on evaluating every player.

Was to call out epi for his egregious behavior.

This is one of the stupidest arguments I've seen D1, regardless of epi's alignment. What's worse, IT ISN'T EVEN YOUR ARGUMENT! Sloonei brought it up and you bandwagoned!

And worst of all, there's still a strong possibility that you're town and this is just LCxEPI LOVE CHU CHU
Never really responded to this, but Speedchuck seems to imply that I should call out every empty filler post in the game... I called Epi's out because he claimed to have used it for alignment-judgement on mesk, and I thought the content wasn't there to make that call, aka something was up.

Anyway, my real analysis is that this post would be really easy to make as a baddie who knows that LC and Epi are both Civ. Hit all the right notes, easy to be sure of yourself when you know all the facts, etc. I don't see much here that makes speedchuck looks Civ to me. Also plays well as an Epi teammate if you want to look at it that way.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:52 pm Mkay

I think the Epi train was formed out of nothing, and from now on, I'm going to pick two peeps not to lynch on D1 of every game and announce it to the world just to prove it. It's a stupid start to a stupid argument filled with stupidity, and the only reason Epi hasn't fought his way out of it is that he doesn't know how to defend against asininity.

(I love you guys <3 But I calls them as I sees them)

Eliminating possibilities for lynch on D1 is not a scumtell, and that's where the whole thing started. Once it became LC vs Epi, the arguments went the same way they usually do. Having caught up, I would posit that both are bull-headed town. And the strongest point against Epi is probably Nutella.

So I'm not going to vote for any of the three. Lemme see what my other options are
Could say the same here.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:53 pm (Basically I would think LC is scum but following such a stupid argument if he didn't genuinely see something in Epi is suicidal)

(And that's a town meta read on LC for me)
Well, first of all,

and again with the easy and correct analysis. "Town meta read for LC" indeed. Doubtful.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:55 pm I'm voting Nutella
Votes nutella with little to no discussion beyond mentioning her Epi argument was the best one. Three minutes after saying he wasn't voting for her. :confused:
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:02 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:59 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:58 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:57 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:53 pm (Basically I would think LC is scum but following such a stupid argument if he didn't genuinely see something in Epi is suicidal)

(And that's a town meta read on LC for me)
you telling me lc wouldn't argue with epi just for the shits an' giggles?
As scum? :ponder: I'm not entirely sure, but I'd lean "no."
what about the other way around? if epi was bad.
If LC is town and Epi bad?

It's possible. LC would have basically cornered Epi out of luck, but it's more likely than LC being scum I think
Extension of previous 'solid' opinions.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:05 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:59 pm What do you think of Epi pretending to not understand the case against him and pretending LC slipped?
I get the first part. LC's initial argument is the suck. That's just Epi's way of defending against it.

As for the slip, it makes Epi look bad because it's not a slip, as I already posted. I would be willing to vote Epi for this if I hadn't seen him use the same argument last time he and someone else were town/town arguers.

Aaaaand I should probably go verify that.

So in summary: Kinda get it, and eeegh it looks bad but might not be pending meta verification
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:09 pm Eh, can't find it. I know I've seen that argument before, possibly from Epi. If it was in night vale, then :shrug:

Epi's response to LC's pressure is a lot more damning than the initial stupid argument.
I guess I'd say Epi and speedchuck aren't w/w from this post. :shrug2:
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:09 pm BTW, not lynching Jack or Quin today
But this one feels like Jack and speedchuck could be.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:13 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:52 pm I think the Epi train was formed out of nothing, and from now on, I'm going to pick two peeps not to lynch on D1 of every game and announce it to the world just to prove it.
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:09 pm BTW, not lynching Jack or Quin today
Might be less than random now, IDGAF

Lynch Epi or Nutella of the current options I guess. Jack I want to keep around (this is not the first game I've said this in [Might have been scum in the other game, don't remember]).

I really don't think LC is like this as scum.
Two out of three players he said he wasn't voting for are now his top suspects. More defense of me, and it's starting to really smell funny. Like, when he goes down and comes up bad, we can look back at posts like this and see a Bad Boy helping out his Bad Buddy.

Anyways, that's it for now on speedchuck's negative ISO analysis. Gotta do some real life stuff, but speedy's not looking great to me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:52 pm Not doing any hunting? I'm doing about as much as I normally do -- a few ISOs when I have the time, my best shots at vote/EOD analysis...
And I conceded that the "slip" thing was a bad reason and it has never been one of my main reasons. I have explained my suspicion of you multiple times now. I've seen your responses, but my read of your style so far this game is still bad. I'm probably backing off of you for now because I think the likelihood you are Chimborazo is fairly high and I'll be happy to lynch sprityo or possibly cbob instead, but as I said there's about an equal possibility you are bad.
More than you "normally do" but not more than you have when we've been town together.

Taking away the not slip and rethinking my meta read on you....what exactly is your case on me?

That I didn't answer a question when I've now quoted posts showing that I did
and a day zero hello to my favorite Sprityo? What a laugh.

At best. But whatever. I'm not out to lynch a gopher or a neutral.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Spacedaisy[/mention]

Hi. Who should I ISO? Tired of playing defense.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:26 pm
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:09 pm Eh, can't find it. I know I've seen that argument before, possibly from Epi. If it was in night vale, then :shrug:

Epi's response to LC's pressure is a lot more damning than the initial stupid argument.
In Nightvale, Epi pretended to not understand/not be interested in a case against LC, who was his scumbuddy. You've seen this before but yeah, with scum Epi.

I agree the defense is more damning than the accusation but the accusation (Quin/Sloonei's version anyhow) has merit.
[mention]speedchuck[/mention]

I don't think you ever responded to this.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

Have you already ISOed someone? If no, then how about sprityo, Kyle or speedchuck.

Also, I'm curious your opinion of sig atm?

And do you still feel Epi is bad?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

What's your opinion of sig, Daisy?
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

So I think I'm caught up. This is the problem with leaving on page 20, coming back on page 20 and then reading forward from both those points. Never really sure when you're caught up.
Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:16 pm Have you already ISOed someone? If no, then how about sprityo, Kyle or speedchuck.

Also, I'm curious your opinion of sig atm?

And do you still feel Epi is bad?
Not yet. I'll do all three since two will be short.

Mostly. My initial go at him was partially based off Epi trying to be nice, probably. Like it comes across bad. What keeps me hanging on is the dishonest responses. Pretending not to understand cases, pretending logic was circular, etc. I do like the mechanic analysis, though. Probably the best reason for me to townread him.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Oh sorry. Sig? I've just been giving him a pass cause he's out of town or studying or whatever like at the end of Pirates.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:13 pm @Spacedaisy

Hi. Who should I ISO? Tired of playing defense.
ISO the person you think most deserves to be ISO'd.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:14 pm

In Nightvale, Epi pretended to not understand/not be interested in a case against LC, who was his scumbuddy. You've seen this before but yeah, with scum Epi.

I agree the defense is more damning than the accusation but the accusation (Quin/Sloonei's version anyhow) has merit.
@speedchuck

I must have missed it. I'll consider epi suspishipn on those grounds.

I'm not caught up yet, but according to my mentions LC is taking a bunch of my posts out of context?
And poking at my strong and obvious opinion posts.
Those were a part of a spontaneous catch up read, and the second is just how I play, man
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

lol I apparently only had half a page to catch up. On my phone now, will more response later
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

We've reached page 40 without losing a single player.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:25 pm We've reached page 40 without losing a single player.
This game is just one big team building exercise.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sprityo' ISO is pretty short so there's not much there that's alignment indicative. However, I think there's some good anti alignment stuff

Someone (Jimmy iirc) put forth the idea that by voting Nutella because Speed and Jack did, Sprityo could be bad, know Nutella is not and basically lay the blame on other people. The further Jimmy accusation was that Sprityo pretended the case didn't exist, faked being mad and left. It's a fair case, as far as cases based on two short posts go.

If that case is true, I think Jimmy, Speed, Nutella and LC are all likely not w/w with Sprityo.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:08 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:14 pm

@speedchuck

I must have missed it. I'll consider epi suspishipn on those grounds.

I'm not caught up yet, but according to my mentions LC is taking a bunch of my posts out of context?
And poking at my strong and obvious opinion posts.
Those were a part of a spontaneous catch up read, and the second is just how I play, man
Why did you avoid Night Vale when ou were looking for Epi evidence, speed?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:12 pm Why did you avoid Night Vale when you were looking for Epi evidence, speed?
Because he was scum there. I was looking for TOWN epi doing it.

When I said I missed Jack's thing, I meant I missed his post. XD
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Still kinda feeling the Jack/speedchuck w/w vibe.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

nutella wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:00 pm If I survive the night ( :scared: ) and find the time, I will ISO Cbob and determine how I feel -- he's sort of blended in for most of the game and has that problem of seeming active but still quite forgettable (I really didn't notice him/remember he was there until the end of day 2 with the sloonei stuff), so that's really not a good look, though I still think I generally got a slightly more civ vibe from him than from some others. I did like Sloonei's case, so I'm looking forward to seeing what else I find in his iso. I can be very guilty of confirmation bias when iso-ing though, so I'll try to be open-minded and look for both town tells and scum tells. :smoky:
Feel like several players did. Gonna be honest (picking on your post here but several people have said this), I'm tired of the "active but forgettable" statement. How do I even defend against that? "Sorry, I'll try shouting more?" Picking out posts is fine (even if I very much disagree with several of Sloonei's criticisms) but vague accusation is vague.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:28 pm What's colonialbob's read on me at the present moment?
Again, basically mechanically town. Feel like we already covered this. Active but forgettable indeed :(

As far as other reads I'd really prefer to wait for flips tonight, you know, in case somebody dies, but without further investigative work Jack is my biggest suspicion I think.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:16 am Still kinda feeling the Jack/speedchuck w/w vibe.
It's just residual from pirate mafia. It'll pass.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

colonialbob wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:32 amAs far as other reads I'd really prefer to wait for flips tonight, you know, in case somebody dies...
That's assuming we get to know the role of the nightkilled party
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:15 pm
Quin wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:12 pm Sloonei, why didn't you vote for Jack when it became apparent a sprityo lynch was unlikely to happen?
I was not suspicious of Jack at the time. I was holding out hope that somebody would jump over to sprityo last second.
something witty about being suspicious of me not actually being open to changing my vote but then exhibiting the exact same behavior

Ok I'm done for the night. Will be pretty busy tomorrow so don't expect me until evening.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:34 am
colonialbob wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:32 amAs far as other reads I'd really prefer to wait for flips tonight, you know, in case somebody dies...
We don't, I already asked. But even just knowing who's killed might be nice.

Ok, gone for real. G'night.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

colonialbob wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:36 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:34 am
We don't, I already asked.
:huh:
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:16 am Still kinda feeling the Jack/speedchuck w/w vibe.
I isoed Speed and he looks really good. Like I'm 100% sure he's town unless several people want to lynch him, in which case, I am also very suspicious of him.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

speedchuck wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:43 pm I'm starting a new job tomorrow. No idea what my web status will be like.

But if I was to vote now, I'd vote for Sloonei
speedchuck wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:21 pm Voting LC for page 4 stuff that I said I was gonna vote Sloonei for.

*keeps reading*
The fuck is all this?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:14 am
speedchuck wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:43 pm I'm starting a new job tomorrow. No idea what my web status will be like.

*keeps reading*
The fuck is all this?
Is this a serious question?

Like, even out of context, those posts explain each other.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

speedchuck wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:17 am

*keeps reading*
The fuck is all this?

Semiseriously.

I don't understand the purpose of these posts.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This ISO makes my head hurt. Speed's actual posts so far make sense and look good but there are so many unexplained reads sprinkled in.

Scumread on Sloonei. Why? Scumread on LC. Why? Townread on Quin. Why? Townread on Jack. Why? Scumread on Nutella. Why?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Don't start isos on the way to the kitchen to get hot chocolate in the middle of a movie.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:19 am
speedchuck wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:17 am

*keeps reading*
The fuck is all this?

Semiseriously.

I don't understand the purpose of these posts.
I scumread two people for arguments they share (this is during my readthrough, before the train got ridiculous and I reversed on LC for the reasons I have stated.)
What I saw was sloonei making a case on Epi, LC followed it, and I noticed in the poll (I had not caught up yet at the time) that Sloonei was voting for LC despite the fact that LC's thing was following sloonei at the time.

Purpose? I just freely spam the thread with thoughts. Not every post I make has to have a purpose. I am reacting.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:24 am This ISO makes my head hurt. Speed's actual posts so far make sense and look good but there are so many unexplained reads sprinkled in.

Scumread on Sloonei. Why? Scumread on LC. Why? Townread on Quin. Why? Townread on Jack. Why? Scumread on Nutella. Why?
Sloonei: The early epi case.
LC? The early epi case.
I reversed on both of them at different times for different reasons, which I noted, if not explained.

Quin and Jack were the two I said I wouldn't vote, right? That was a sarcastic jab at Epi saying he wouldn't vote for Mesk or. . . whoever else on D1. Look at the context. That was clearly a sarcastic jibe.

Nutella scumread came from the way she handled the Epi case. Gut read. Don't wanna distract into it, it looks dumb now with further data.

Generally I throw out reads like candy when I get the chance depending on where my gut is. Did the same with spacedaisy earlier and you commented on it. I want people to know whewre my headspace is, and I'd prefer that they ask for explanations or interact with those reads when I actually am giving them rather than 3 irl days later. :stare:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Criticizing the timing of my ISO? Your distancing skills need work.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Chapter 2 of my how to get mislynched book is antagonizing people who can't be scum.

Chapter 3 is joking about actually being bad.

I really am Town you guys.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:46 am I really am Town you guys.
I want to believe.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Endless night.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Marmot is out of town til monday so that's probably why the delay
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

Bummer, was hoping to see a Night post. Well, off to work.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

I wanted to see the end of the night bewfore catching up and answering questions.

But the night never ends.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Elohcin »

It's still night?!

Anyone want to give a summary of the night? I was with family the past two days with little time to read the trillion posts that happened while gone.

Off to grocery shop. Will check in later.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Who brought this forever night?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Elohcin wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:36 am It's still night?!

Anyone want to give a summary of the night? I was with family the past two days with little time to read the trillion posts that happened while gone.

Off to grocery shop. Will check in later.
We've been a little all over the place. I'm not sure how to summarize the night. Lots of crap being thrown at lots of walls. My main point is that I think colonialbob is bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:19 pm Who brought this forever night?
The founders of USA.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:55 pm Spacedaisy seems way more town than normal.

Quin seems consistent wit his cc123 performance. ???

I have no sig opinion yet
Hey Chuck. I agree with you about daisy and sig. But, what is your intent for for your thoughts on quin here? CC123 is not (at least wasn't when I was in it) a baddie vs. civ game. So how can we find quin's performance from there and here and get anywhere with it?

Okay, as I read further there is a wtf mentality from others cobcerning this statement as well. I still would like an explanation.

Quin wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:50 pm I was hoping @Elohcin would use this night phase to catch up and give out some of those reads she didn't have time for.
Working on it.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Okay. So my previous post has the quote of chuck that initially caught my eye. Just weird and off the wall. Why would he compare someone to how they played in a LMS game. It's totally NOT mafia. So... I decides to ISO chuck. ISOs, rainbow lists -these are both things that are fairly new to the syndicate if you keep in mind that I've been playing mafia for several years. Needless to say, I'm not vey good at them. But I try. And I'm on my phone so I won't attemp a million quotes.

His first post says "get pumped ye mountains. down with the hills". We are all mountains. Some are just little. May not be noteworthy. May be.

Second post. He'd vote sloonei, but gives no reason. Trying to get someone else to do the work for him? Trying to make en easy target?

Doesn't say much else Day 1 but votes LC for jumping on his case for saying he would vote sloonei.

Filler posts.

Fusses about the LC/Epi show.

Day 1 changes vote to Nutella, so he says. Doesn't say why. I am not looking at voting records atm, only posts.

Overall, I think chuck may be a semi-quiet baddie trying to lie low but put in enough effort to LOOK like he is trying. But when you read all his posts together, it doesn't look so good for him.

That's all I have time for atm, sorry.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Eloh, check out my post here if similarity is your jam.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Elohcin wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:09 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:55 pm Spacedaisy seems way more town than normal.

Quin seems consistent wit his cc123 performance. ???

I have no sig opinion yet
Hey Chuck. I agree with you about daisy and sig. But, what is your intent for for your thoughts on quin here? CC123 is not (at least wasn't when I was in it) a baddie vs. civ game. So how can we find quin's performance from there and here and get anywhere with it?

Okay, as I read further there is a wtf mentality from others cobcerning this statement as well. I still would like an explanation.
I noticed it.
It amused me.
I said it.

As for your notes on my gameplay, I'd say this is typical early game fare for me. You are correct that I'm not tryharding.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Is the confusion about speedchuck's comparison between CC123 Quin and Mountain Quin causing people to suspect speedchuck? If so, why?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

No, I took it as a joke, I'm suspicious of him from his ISO
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:05 pm Is the confusion about speedchuck's comparison between CC123 Quin and Mountain Quin causing people to suspect speedchuck? If so, why?
It was just a weird comment that caught my eye and helped me decide to read hia posts from start to finish.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”