Marmot (Hosts/Nons/Deads)
50%

Total votes: 16
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:19 pm is K2 just a random player like us with intuitions and suspicions that can be right or wrong, or does K2 have mod-verified knowledge?
The former.

I recommend a quick scan of the role list on page 1.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:21 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:19 pm is K2 just a random player like us with intuitions and suspicions that can be right or wrong, or does K2 have mod-verified knowledge?
The former.

I recommend a quick scan of the role list on page 1.
I did that but I was wondering if I missed something about K2's revelations.
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:19 pm can someone explain this a little bit more to me:
Marmot wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:06 am
K2 wrote:Dear Mountains,

Day 1 could have gone better but it also definitely could have been much worse. Nutella is clearly a big mountain. I'm unsure about LC and Epignosis but I think we could benefit from them backing off each other for a little while. Jack should be getting more attention than he is; something feels off about him. Speedchuck too. DDL is not as active as I've seen him be before and it makes me nervous. There's 19 players, let's be careful not to let anyone slip through the cracks.

We have been provided with a second chance. Let's do our very best moving forward.

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood K2
Night PMs are going out now.
is K2 just a random player like us with intuitions and suspicions that can be right or wrong, or does K2 have mod-verified knowledge?
Et tu K2?

K2 is a random player, and any message I post from K2 is written solely by that player.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Kylemii »

Alright so I'm gonna go ahead and officially call out [mention]Mesk514[/mention]

I recently had the privilege of seeing how a civvie Mesk in Instant Mafia IV and I would describe her as.... loud, aggressive, and almost adversarial at times. In this game she has accused basically no one and her most tangible action was buddying up to me.

I understand that this has been a fast moving game at times and I was laying off for a while since i'd never seen her actually play before and maybe she is just usually bad at keeping up, but now I have and I know that's not necessarily the case. I know that a civvie Mesk is capable of an activity level that pushes the thread forward and I'm curious why we're not seeing that here.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:35 pm Alright so I'm gonna go ahead and officially call out

I recently had the privilege of seeing how a civvie Mesk in Instant Mafia IV and I would describe her as.... loud, aggressive, and almost adversarial at times. In this game she has accused basically no one and her most tangible action was buddying up to me.

I understand that this has been a fast moving game at times and I was laying off for a while since i'd never seen her actually play before and maybe she is just usually bad at keeping up, but now I have and I know that's not necessarily the case. I know that a civvie Mesk is capable of an activity level that pushes the thread forward and I'm curious why we're not seeing that here.
She's one of the first people I ISOd and I looked into her posts, because she doesn't have many.

I was a little alarmed when I was lurking in the thread, before replacing into it, and noticed how she stood her ground with a "no reads on day 1" policy. I felt this went against everything she'd told me about how important day 1s are and how we went and did her exercise in a game solely run based on day 1s to show the relevance of real scum hunting on day 1 and that if townies put effort in it, they could actually scum hunt. This felt like insincere reasoning to me, however at this point and considering her lack of drive, I'm going to call it as uninterested townie rather than hidden scum, seeing as she hasn't posted in here in 6 days.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Oh sorry, I had to remove your @ mention when typing my post because it would keep on popping out for me and annoying me. I forgot to replace it when I ended but I was talking about @Mesk514.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 2]

Post by dunya »

sig wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am The only other role would be the 3rd party. Usually I'm very anti Third party, however it doesn't appear that this role is a SK so I don't care much and would rather focus on mafia. Therefore one of them must be a civ.
We've had 2 nights. No kills, and no lynches, which is a good thing. However, the third party in a game like this may very well be a bomber role. Every night a bomber can plant a bomb on a mountain and detonate once (after all bombs are extinguished) in the game.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I ISOd sig, and I have a town read on him. He's playing like he did in previous games I've played with him in. I don't see anything alarming and his low post count does not trigger me anymore.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya, were you reading along with the thread as it went?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:32 pm
Mesk514 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:45 am
1 - Crazy cake lady, I'm absolutely obsessed with your avatar...

2 - Not too sure how I feel about Epiklsflaflgadfjlghfg (i can't spell) but the first few pages I was actually thinking questioning how one could be so confident on a players alignment. I was totally imaging some big buff he man like dude walking up and being like HEY, THESE TWO FUCKERS ARE GOOOOD ARRRRRRRRR I NO VOTE THEM, ARRR and while I feel intimidated into wanting to believe them... honey, i don't know you and you don't know me... at least take me on a date once before you try and assert your dominance
dis crazy cake ladys gone come bust an ass if you try an get wid my man again. Only I call him honey. An you is right! Hes just like he-man baby!

:haha: :haha: :haha:

Okay...back to catching up. I feel like that's all I've done in this game. I hate being behind.
contender for my favorite post in the game so far.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:00 pm dunya, were you reading along with the thread as it went?
some days/nights. When I had time and wasn't feeling groggy from the flu.
Don't worry, I'll be all caught up by tomorrow. 40+ pages is light reading for me.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:02 pm
Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:00 pm dunya, were you reading along with the thread as it went?
Don't worry, I'll be all caught up by tomorrow. 40+ pages is light reading for me.
I'm not worried. Jumping into ISO's seemed like a strange way to *begin* catching up unless you'd already read some and hand at least a little context so I wanted to veeymify
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

verify
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:04 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:02 pm
I'm not worried. Jumping into ISO's seemed like a strange way to *begin* catching up unless you'd already read some and hand at least a little context so I wanted to veeymify
no, i'm familiar with the thread and players.
Besides, this is how I do my best thinking. ;)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

ok, gonna throw a q out here while I look for answers: what's the leading theory on why there wasn't a lynch day 2?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

what is "PoE"?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:04 pm feel free to summarize your reads /theories to me cos while I have tried to stay up to date with the thread ya'll are close to 2000 effing posts and that's inhumane for a game with 0 lynches and 0 nightkills.
sprityo was scum
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:21 pm can someone briefly summarize why they believe/don't believe nutella is clearly a big mountain?
She came out playing fast and loose and that got her into trouble, but I believed her attitude and the change in her playstyle since then has felt natural. I get the sense that she's earnestly trying to catch scum. Do you have any thoughts to share about her?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by dunya »

let me start by saying I get good town vibes from Sloonei by reading as a lurker, and as I continue to plough through this thread. He is in his town meta for me, helpful, assertive, shit flinger of all. I like it.
Sloonei wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:27 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:08 am This is me checking in. I won't be able to really get read up on this game until this afternoon once I am home from work. But I am here!
This post wins my vote for shadiest introduction. Pretend the Day 1 poll is up and my vote is on Daisy.
This was quoted several times by Sloonei, after this post even. I'm sure he's already answered "why?" but I am quoting it in case I don't easily spot the why, since I actually felt it a sincere 1st post from Daisy. No red flags. Especially after her last game, where she wasn't as present due to RL kicking her in the balls (and also she had many guests at the same time). If you've already explained the Why in detail, don't bother explaining again. I just want to make a physical note of my thought process and reads for other players to be able to get a better read on me too.

linki: sloonei in the house.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:16 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:04 pm feel free to summarize your reads /theories to me cos while I have tried to stay up to date with the thread ya'll are close to 2000 effing posts and that's inhumane for a game with 0 lynches and 0 nightkills.
sprityo was scum
it certainly wouldn't be the first time you've been wrong, Sloonei, but you are wrong, I assure you. Pinky promise.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

new random thought: some shit was flung Daisy's way and she handled it pretty well considering it was Day 0. This does not reflect well on her if we take her meta into consideration. Last two games I've played with her, when shit was flung her townie way, she kinda flipped.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

please don't flip on me daisy, i'm still going through post by post again and ISOing everyone. So give me till tomorrow before I vote and then you can flip on me.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

so PoE is Process of Elimination. Why would they want to lynch Dom as PoE? Because of inactivity?

what does w/w mean?

you guys sure use a lot of abbreviations, lazy arses.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:39 pm so PoE is Process of Elimination. Why would they want to lynch Dom as PoE? Because of inactivity?

what does w/w mean?

"Wolf/wolf". Meaning both players in the pairing are bad.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:41 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:39 pm so PoE is Process of Elimination. Why would they want to lynch Dom as PoE? Because of inactivity?

what does w/w mean?

If I say sloonei and Dunya are not w/w, it means I don't think that they make sense as scum teammates.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:41 am And now, the game is really afoothill!

*crickets*
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:40 am I might be persuaded to go with Epi today, but as of right now I'd not be willing to put a definitive vote on him.
How's the fence treating you?

*vote sloons*
I don't like this at all. In context, Sloonei was the first one to give any viable reason for an Epi lynch that wasn't silly feud stuff like Quin (who I town read ftr). He flung his shit, it was Day 0, of course he wasn't casting a vote on Epi. I don't like this rush to claim he's sitting on the fence because of uncertainty. It's a completely townie emotion to be on the fence and not want to start an easy bandwagon (which voting for Epi would have clearly been if we gauge everyone else's responses). If anything, his hesitation further illustrate Super-Town-Sloon imo.

if my catch up posts annoy everyone, I'll use spoilers to not distract from "current-day" activities.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:42 pm
Sloonei wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:41 pm

what does w/w mean?

If I say sloonei and Dunya are not w/w, it means I don't think that they make sense as scum teammates.
thanks guys. I've not played in games where scums are called "wolf" really, so that's new to me.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:47 pmif my catch up posts annoy everyone, I'll use spoilers to not distract from "current-day" activities.
you're fine.

generating a read on the newly replaced in for sprityo dunya is an important part of today, as well as hearing your viewpoint on what's happened thus far.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:47 pm
colonialbob wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:41 am And now, the game is really afoothill!

*crickets*
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:40 am I might be persuaded to go with Epi today, but as of right now I'd not be willing to put a definitive vote on him.

*vote sloons*
I don't like this at all. In context, Sloonei was the first one to give any viable reason for an Epi lynch that wasn't silly feud stuff like Quin (who I town read ftr). He flung his shit, it was Day 0, of course he wasn't casting a vote on Epi. I don't like this rush to claim he's sitting on the fence because of uncertainty. It's a completely townie emotion to be on the fence and not want to start an easy bandwagon (which voting for Epi would have clearly been if we gauge everyone else's responses). If anything, his hesitation further illustrate Super-Town-Sloon imo.

if my catch up posts annoy everyone, I'll use spoilers to not distract from "current-day" activities.
Your catch up
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:47 pm

*crickets*

*vote sloons*

Your catch up is the present day activity.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:48 pm thanks guys. I've not played in games where scums are called "wolf" really, so that's new to me.
I hadn't heard "wolves" refer to mafia members until I came back here, it's so much cooler than "baddies"
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:53 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:11 am He's buddying them, and then intimidating you out of an adversarial position. He's setting up a long game. That's not what Civ Epignosis cares to do.
This again, about what a "civilian Epignosis" cares to do. You really should write a book about me, since you're such an expert.

Saying I won't vote someone Day 1 for catching my Elton John reference is not "setting up a long game."

Finding a reason to believe Mesk is civilian and in the next hour reevaluating that reason is, again, not "setting up a long game."

Intimidating Sloonei (if that's what you want to call it, since I don't believe Sloonei can be intimidated in Mafia, and even if he could, what would I have to gain by intimidating him if I could just kill him Night 1?) is not "setting up a long game."

You are implying that "setting up a long game" is something I, as mafia, would do on Day 1. That is mistaken. The fact is I don't bother with long term planning Day 1 when I am bad. It's antithetical to success in most cases, because to be good at being bad, one must be flexible and able to dance. And I am a fine dancer. :dance:
this is a second contender for favorite post in the thread.

tbf, I have only played 1 game Epi has hosted. I also played briefly with him under disguise in Seinfeld mafia. His first few posts did not trigger any alarms, indeed, had Quin not started the Epi train of conversation, I very much doubt anyone would have looked his way. I like how he reads in the beginning of the thread and then later in the end. There are a few posts in the middle of all the shit being flung his way that may rub me the wrong way, however, I genuinely believe under attack--anyone will lose a few fuses and seem slightly more suspicious.

Town read on Epi so far.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:36 pm please don't flip on me daisy, i'm still going through post by post again and ISOing everyone. So give me till tomorrow before I vote and then you can flip on me.
I don't know what you mean by flip on me...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, "baddies" is British to me. But I Mafia-grew-up using Civvies and baddies, so I still often do. And I capitalize Civvies for some reason.
colonialbob wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:13 pm As of now I'm probably voting into jack/LC/speedchuck. But I've been relatively unplugged for a few days so I want to go back and do some rereading.
I'm pretty much with you except on the LC front.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:09 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:01 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:07 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:08 am Put a vote on Spacedaisy. Do we believe her guilt to be coming from a place of empathy for game hosts everywhere, or from her role card?
I think the Spacedaisy guilt line of questioning is weak. I hate "I'm not that bad at being bad" defenses but if you can rephrase to "most players are not that bad at being bad," it is an acceptable counterattack.

Didn't come across that way, though. Still don't think Daisy gets guilty over being scum.
I don't. I kind of enjoy being scum. And I'm trying to overtake Epi still for top FEB, though lately I have suffered a setback because I haven't been rolling scum. And this game won't offer me the opportunity either. I'm not scum. I'm a big mountain.

Also I'm sorry you hate that defense, but it was really less of a defense and more annoyance that Sloonei could possibly think I'd be that bad at playing scum.
I would never do ab&c as scum and therefore the best time to do ab&c would be as scum to fool people.

Also, people get lazy.

Ergo "I am not that bad at being bad" or "I wouldn't say that if I was bad" arguement a tend to be super unconvincing to me.

I hate unconvincing arguements. That's where the hate is coming from.
this post bugs the hell out of me, it pinged me as a lurker and it still pings me now.

Daisy didn't really have an argument or a defense: Sloonei questioned her authenticity based on "hi guys, i'm busy, sorry, will check in later!!!"

I mean, I'm on the fence re: Daisy, but if someone came at me like that there wouldn't be much context to defend would there? Do you want us to tell you we work 8-10 hours a day and received our roles at an unfortunate moment and feel bad about our past performances due to inactivity which may have resulted in a negative affect on the games we played as townies?

Unconvincing my arse, mister High Expectations. Seems like someone is really grasping at straws here.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:00 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:36 pm please don't flip on me daisy, i'm still going through post by post again and ISOing everyone. So give me till tomorrow before I vote and then you can flip on me.
I don't know what you mean by flip on me...
I mean don't attack me / hate me / come at me (yet). :p
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I went through Long Con / Epi episode (seems there's always one person Long Con tunnels in all the games :p for Day 1). I followed it as it was happening too, and there was no way Long Con was scum, and I'm going to extend my town read to Epi again. Sometimes we get a bit of tunnel vision, I know a lot about that, especially as someone who likes to trust gut instincts; I often feel powerless when I try to change my gut reads and end up following them (they have been wrong sometimes....not my finest moments).

I'm glad the argument happened, though. I don't at all see it as fake or staged (as some people mentioned). It felt very authentic and very frustrating to both (moreso Epi I'd say as Long Con was receiving a following). K2's advice of them heeding off each other was well in its place.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Elohcin »

I've enjoyed reading dunya's catch up posts.

I want to address mesk's play. Who was it that said they had played with her as civ before and she was really fierce? She seems so genuine to me, but that info doesn't allign with her behavior. I think she needs to be up for discussion today.

Linki...by the way... I can never address linki because on my phone, the left side of linki gets cut off for some reason. Just thought I'd share.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

just to give you an update so far

town
dunya
nutella
sloonei
sig
long con
eloh
epi
quin
mesk

maybe towns
daisy
ddl

maybe scum
jack

this is where my current head is at. I need a tea break, brb
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dunya's situation reads are like mine, but less lazy.

So far I agree with all of them.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:15 pm I've enjoyed reading dunya's catch up posts.

I want to address mesk's play. Who was it that said they had played with her as civ before and she was really fierce? She seems so genuine to me, but that info doesn't allign with her behavior. I think she needs to be up for discussion today.

Linki...by the way... I can never address linki because on my phone, the left side of linki gets cut off for some reason. Just thought I'd share.
I don't think her absence for 6 days is indicative of her alignment. That's what I would like to sway people away from.
Yes, as town, a wrongly accused town, she gets very vocal and aggressively defensive. She hasn't been on the frying pan though, indeed, she hasn't even been on the forum for 6 days so....we can't say she's scum because she's not here.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

I gave cbob's iso a skim and honestly his style looks pretty town to me. Perhaps Sloonei's right and bob is just good at looking civ in early game, or perhaps Sloonei's wrong. I'm less willing to vote for bob today than I was before. Unfortunately my other top candidate was sprityo and I'd feel bad lynching dunya right after she came in and seems to be doing a good job-- though I'm definitely not giving her a full pass because she could easily have replaced into a scum role and still put on a convincing catch-up face. Others have brought up suspicions of speedchuck, and I haven't looked into him much so I'll do that next. Kyle's point on mesk is also worth considering, though part of it may just be that she's overwhelmed by unfamiliar players and a lot of posts and she probably wouldn't act the same in her first game here as she would in a game on her home site. I get the sense she hasn't been here in a while and hasn't really been keeping up with this game, but I could see that as either town or scum behavior in her case.

Linki- yeah.... well what if she and Dom are both scum who forgot about the game lmao XD though as I said before, I think lone townies are much more likely to forget to check in or become uninvested, and as someone else said today it's quite unlikely that the whole scum team missed sending in a kill on the five-day night :p
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I want to clarify that I'm not fully advocating a [mention]Mesk514[/mention] lynch yet. There are still multiple possible reasons why she's been relatively absent in this game. My goal in bringing her up is first and foremost to figure out what those reasons are.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:14 pm...as Long Con was receiving a following
It's my best following ever! :grin:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Yay Marmot is back.

Okay guys since this is an extended day I'm gonna take an advantage and catch up tomorrow.

Turns out I'm playing that hydra game at MU and those people are making more posts every four hours than you guys have made since the start of Night 2. Also some of them want to lynch me. And my partner Soneji is dead again. So yeah.

Tomorrow I'll be back full time. Pinky swear.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I do remember wanting to lynch Sprityo in the ancient times of Post Day 2 so I guess I'll leave my vote there.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:39 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:53 pm
Epignosis wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:59 am If Long Con is a civilian, then is most likely means he is genuine in his suspicion of me.
If his suspicion is genuine, then his accusation that I am being deliberate and calculating in my dealings thus far should be one that he can logically explain.
Already done, but you want more words?
In other words, if I know what I'm doing (i.e., being deliberate in "setting up a long game"), and Long Con is calling me out on that, then he should be able to explain how my actions in the thread so far will benefit my team and me down the road. What is the long game and how am I expecting it to play out?
Uh, you pick two Civs and buddy them so they trust you and don't lynch you. Long game benefit: survival, and more likely to lynch Civs along the way. You intimidate Sloonei out of coming after you. Benefit: One less Civ coming after you; survival; more likely to lynch a Civ along the way.
If he can't answer that, then his suspicion isn't genuine, and he's trying to get a quick and easy Day 1 lynch out of the way.
Let's get this quick and easy Day 1 lynch out of the way, folks!
Point LC.

Epi is perhaps the best dancer on the site. There is nothing "quick and easy" about trying to mislynch him on Day 1. This feels like trying to scare away votes, not a legit attempt to scumhunt, which is exactly what Epi is already accused of doing with Sloonei.

Combined with suspicious nonlynchcandidate declarations, I think this is worthy of a vote.

PS: What is my tell?
can someone explain this post, I don't really understand. Was Jack agreeing with LC or Epi? It seems very strangely worded. He uses "mislynch", when lynching Epi would be ---- lynching him --- until the mod revealed what his alliance was. If he was saying Epi is worthy of a vote, why would he call it a "mislynch"? Am I missing something? Maybe lost in translation?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:41 pm I do remember wanting to lynch Sprityo in the ancient times of Post Day 2 so I guess I'll leave my vote there.
:mad: there is no sprityo, there's dunya now.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Eh where is the poll?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:41 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:41 pm I do remember wanting to lynch Sprityo in the ancient times of Post Day 2 so I guess I'll leave my vote there.
:mad: there is no sprityo, there's dunya now.
That complicates matters.

Ok cya tomorrow.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”