colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:38 pm @colonialbob

I don't think so.

Thought you thought me cozying was a scum tell. How's that working out?
Did so, I said you were mafia and you were mafia. (Talkin crossover here).

When did I say that?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Sloonei »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:35 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:30 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:34 am
Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:49 pm (so actually no one is on mountain time)
Dang, you caught me in a lie,
nutella wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:08 am Marmot any chance you can tell us how ties are handled?
In the event of a tie on Day 1, no one is lynched.

In the event of a tie on any other day, one of the tied players will randomly be chosen and cast into the abyss (lynched).
Sloonei
Yes?
I wasn't sure if your "no one was lynched" comment referred to a tie leading to nobody being lynched (per the D1 rules) or just that nobody ended up dying from the lynch (i.e. you were just stating the obvious). So I wanted to repost this in case you or others (dunya for example) hadn't seen it.
The latter. Nobody was lynched despite a tied poll.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:39 pm Also I still have to understand how no one was lynched if it wasn't a tie. Assuming Everest voted.
an untied poll should also result in a lynch
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:42 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:39 pm Also I still have to understand how no one was lynched if it wasn't a tie. Assuming Everest voted.
an untied poll should also result in a lynch
I know :ponder:
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

A tie wouldn't result in a lynch any Day outside of Day 1. So someone survived a lynch. Either by vote shenanigans or by having a role that can either stop a lynch or survive it's first death. Speaking of [mention]Marmot[/mention] I still have not had an answer to my questions, not even to say you won't answer it. So I will ask again, I assume you being absent means you didn't see it.

1. How will lynch stops be written?
2. Does Anawhatsever (I think that's the role that survives it's first death attempt) survival apply to either lynch or NK or just NK?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:34 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:09 am Ugh. This night. Now to go see why I was almost lynched.
Jack made this post in the time between the poll closing and Marmot's host post. The poll was tied between the two of us.
Sutter Buttes has the ability to decrease a player's vote total by 1 on a given day. I believe this notion was entertained as a possible scum slip by some in the immediate aftermath of the day. I don't think it would be too outrageous to consider. I'd like to ask Jack why he thought he was "almost lynched" instead of just plain lynched in that moment.
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about regarding beating around the bush to "not claim." I can say it was power related or I can give a reason and thus deny it was power related (whichever is true). Either option is a partial claim.

Not gonna answer this. My behavior in ASOUE in a similar situation was unfair to the scum team.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

asque?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I've completed all the personal things I had set out for myself today, but I also have to leave for work in an hour and a half. How should I spend my time in this thread?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:08 pm I don't have time to dig into everything that's gone on today, but I'm starting to lean toward lynching jack instead of bob.
:omg:
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:14 pm all this talk and Jack still hasn't told me why he's placed a vote on me?
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... ya#p383927
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:06 pm SOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

colonialbob - BAD
I'll be honest. I liked Sloonei's case. I never got good vibes from bob, and sloonei's case (right around the time I decided sloon was town) really cinched the read. Like with Kyle, I'd rather read through before the lynch.
Objection! I made my case against Bob after Day 2 ended. You voted for Jack during Day 2 because you'd already decided I was town. This timeline does not compute, speedchuck.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:48 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:09 amUgh. This night. Now to go see why I was almost lynched.
Jack made this post in the time between the poll closing and Marmot's host post. The poll was tied between the two of us.
Sutter Buttes has the ability to decrease a player's vote total by 1 on a given day. I believe this notion was entertained as a possible scum slip by some in the immediate aftermath of the day. I don't think it would be too outrageous to consider. I'd like to ask Jack why he thought he was "almost lynched" instead of just plain lynched in that moment.
See, this is exactly what I'm talking about regarding beating around the bush to "not claim." I can say it was power related or I can give a reason and thus deny it was power related (whichever is true). Either option is a partial claim.
Alright, see this? This is why I will never run a "Mod says no-claim" setup. It's too blurry a line.

I prefer when open role-madness setups have MECHANICS to handle players claiming fast and loose. An example being the hunt games I've played on a different site. In those games, the scum could forgo their nightkill to CHAINKILL townies until they stopped guessing claims correctly.

"I chainkill Jack as Everest
I chainkill Sloonei as K2
etc."

The kills would run through in order and if and when the first wrong one came along, the game would reveal that "Sloonei had mafia try to chainkill him as K2, but it failed." That townfirm plus having to turn in their normal kill keeps scum from taking chances. It's a marvelous system, and leads to REALLY EXCITING phases, and a lot less rolespec. I can link an example for you guys later.

Rant over. Best mechanic ever. As [mention]sprityo[/mention] will attest. XD
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:56 pm

colonialbob - BAD
I'll be honest. I liked Sloonei's case. I never got good vibes from bob, and sloonei's case (right around the time I decided sloon was town) really cinched the read. Like with Kyle, I'd rather read through before the lynch.
Objection! I made my case against Bob after Day 2 ended. You voted for Jack during Day 2 because you'd already decided I was town. This timeline does not compute, speedchuck.
:shrug2: It's what I get for not looking back (These reads were all basically elaborating on what I already thought, except for where I mentioned that I went back and looked). Point stands. I had strong townread on you, you made case on Cbob that I liked.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:54 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:14 pm all this talk and Jack still hasn't told me why he's placed a vote on me?
http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... ya#p383927
"Dunya's effort is appreciated but she comes across as trying to find weakpoints to mislynch (here we go again). That's partially a heartread as I tend to recognize good Dunya quickly in my limited experience with her."

What weak-points did I find? I didn't vote for you for that word on its own, ftr, that's lame, but I still find it suspicious amidst other behavioral issues I've had with you.

How have you come to recognize good dunya?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:59 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:56 pm

colonialbob - BAD
:shrug2: It's what I get for not looking back (These reads were all basically elaborating on what I already thought, except for where I mentioned that I went back and looked). Point stands. I had strong townread on you, you made case on Cbob that I liked.
what was the strongest point i made against him?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Honestly, if you are town, Jack, you haven't made a strong fight today despite being online all the time I have been. So in the very least, I wanted to see some passion and fury. I didn't see any.

also guys, please look into JJJ cos he's scum. I'll try to iso him and speedchuck and drwilgy and bob at some point, although I feel much better about bob today than I did yesterday.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:57 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:09 amUgh. This night. Now to go see why I was almost lynched.
Alright, see this? This is why I will never run a "Mod says no-claim" setup. It's too blurry a line.

I prefer when open role-madness setups have MECHANICS to handle players claiming fast and loose. An example being the hunt games I've played on a different site. In those games, the scum could forgo their nightkill to CHAINKILL townies until they stopped guessing claims correctly.

etc."

The kills would run through in order and if and when the first wrong one came along, the game would reveal that "Sloonei had mafia try to chainkill him as K2, but it failed." That townfirm plus having to turn in their normal kill keeps scum from taking chances. It's a marvelous system, and leads to REALLY EXCITING phases, and a lot less rolespec. I can link an example for you guys later.

Rant over. Best mechanic ever. As @sprityo will attest. XD

Not knocking your setup. I love all of it!
Except for those pesky secrets :p
linki: pls tell me why JJJ is scum
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

The previous post was supposed to be addressed to [mention]Marmot[/mention] . :-l
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:09 am Ugh. This night. Now to go see why I was almost lynched.
I will say this is stupid, though.

I've never slipped, let alone three times in one game.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

etc."

That. Sounds. Amaaaazing!
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:40 pm

I don't think so.

When did I say that?
Scumreading and caught are different things.

During ME.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:43 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:53 pm
YET ANOTHER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

insertnamehere has replaced Glorfindel.
INH replaced in with time to submit a kill for Night 1.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:53 pm

insertnamehere posted elsewhere at 11:36pm EST this same evening.
And dunya said that she thinks there is more of a team kill rather than a specific role that can send in the kill because if it were a specific role then marmot would have replaced her there.

So if only the killer mafia role is allowed to send in a kill, then I think it has to velong toneither INH or dunya. Most likely INH since he replaced in first. [mention]Marmot[/mention] can the team send in the kill as a group pm? (Hey... doesn't hurt to ask, right?)
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:06 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:40 pm

I don't think so.

When did I say that?
Scumreading and caught are different things.

During ME.
Sure, fine, you win. :noble:
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Elohcin »

Is my logic correct here?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:02 pm Honestly, if you are town, Jack, you haven't made a strong fight today despite being online all the time I have been. So in the very least, I wanted to see some passion and fury. I didn't see any.

also guys, please look into JJJ cos he's scum. I'll try to iso him and speedchuck and drwilgy and bob at some point, although I feel much better about bob today than I did yesterday.
i'm most interested in this jay iso.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:07 pm

And dunya said that she thinks there is more of a team kill rather than a specific role that can send in the kill because if it were a specific role then marmot would have replaced her there.

So if only the killer mafia role is allowed to send in a kill, then I think it has to velong toneither INH or dunya. Most likely INH since he replaced in first. @Marmot can the team send in the kill as a group pm? (Hey... doesn't hurt to ask, right?)
also worth noting I confirmed to Marmot I'm ready to sub in on Sunday the 26th. He only sent me a role on Tue the 28th, before posting ITT. He could have subbed me in to the "killing" mountain role if he deemed it was necessary, but didn't. As such, either the person who can send in the kills is active as of now, or Marmot allows the whole team to choose a kill but send it in as that person.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

or Marmot randomizes his replacements so we can't make educated guesses like these (sorry Jack in Pirates game, I knew Sloonei subbed you in first as scum :p)
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:07 pm

So if only the killer mafia role is allowed to send in a kill, then I think it has to velong toneither INH or dunya. Most likely INH since he replaced in first. @Marmot can the team send in the kill as a group pm? (Hey... doesn't hurt to ask, right?)
:ponder: I don't think the mafia team failed to kill. I think protections happened. I think this is barking up the wrong tree. I don't like speculating based on replacements, as we're basically basing our reads on how well Marmot is handling his game. I know it's hard to ignore, but I would assume that Marmot has handled the game in a way that didn't completely screw over the mafia team, since anything else is unfalsifiable, unconfirmable, and slightly disrespectful.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:12 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:02 pm Honestly, if you are town, Jack, you haven't made a strong fight today despite being online all the time I have been. So in the very least, I wanted to see some passion and fury. I didn't see any.

well right now it's a huge gut read, but when I iso him I'm sure I can build my case on some strange reaction posts and awkward meta imo. Gimme some time, even if it doesn't happen today, it'll happen tomorrow. We can go with more established cases for now.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I'm thinking through the possibilities where both Sloonei and Jack could be telling the truth

1. Jack is chimbarazoa and stole Everest. Easy enough. But still incredibly uncertain. Not certain enough to walk in and say you were almost lynched because even if his vote for sprityo was +1, that still would have made a 3 way tie, ignoring all other manip that Jack wouldn't be aware of. Not enough to be confident of survival

2. Sloonei and Jack take up both the roles of Aconcagua and Pico Cristóbal. This depends on whether Aconcagua'a survival of attempts on life refer to nightkilled only or lynches too so.... [mention]Marmot[/mention] hit us up with that sweet sweet beautiful knowledge

3. one of Sloonei or Jack Chimborazoaed Aconcagua, Pico Cristóbal cannot be Chimborazoaed cus Picó Cristobal is too short. this seems unlikely as it would take some wild early-game guesswork.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I really like Epi's continuous contributions and efforts to actually finding answers for what could have happened during the nights. Townie points.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

that all assumes that Sloonei was lynched and survived btw
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:14 pm or Marmot randomizes his replacements so we can't make educated guesses like these (sorry Jack in Pirates game, I knew Sloonei subbed you in first as scum :p)
Hey, no I didn't! we just had a player who'd made no appearance at all, versus a player who'd made single posts on each day. I thought it'd be more prudent to replace the no-show than the low-show. He just happened to also be scum.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

actually mechanically speaking the same things would be true with Sloonei too. The only difference is the timing of their survival humble-brags
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:15 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:12 pm

well right now it's a huge gut read, but when I iso him I'm sure I can build my case on some strange reaction posts and awkward meta imo. Gimme some time, even if it doesn't happen today, it'll happen tomorrow. We can go with more established cases for now.
No rush. I'm just offering my support of it. I'll do my own ISO if I find time.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

because they both voted sprityo, if one of them were chimborazoa stealing everest then they couldn't have known positively that they'd survive
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:06 pm

etc."

That. Sounds. Amaaaazing!
I'll have to run a game with it at some point.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

[mention]Kylemii[/mention]

Forget mechanics for a min. Where is your head at?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:35 pm @Kylemii

the game is mechanics, my dude.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

give me a minute I'm reading through day 2 again
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:56 am
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:30 am
Elohcin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:53 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:07 am Me too! *vote Epignosis*
Are you still angry from the previous game with epi where he found you out as mafia?
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:08 am Put a vote on Spacedaisy. Do we believe her guilt to be coming from a place of empathy for game hosts everywhere, or from her role card?
I believe her.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:39 am I don't like this Epi lynch. Feels like there's a bunch of scum surrounding him like vultures waiting to see if they can lynch him or not. Lots of people "kind of" wanting to vote for him.
I agree with this.

Posting but still catching up.
What does Elohcin thinks about the people "kind of" wanting to vote for him? Maybe she's answered this. if not, I'd like one.
Like who? DDL, Eloh and now you have talked about the vultures. Who are the vultures? DDL answered LC, which is wrong, and required people to ask him like 8 times. Makes his vultures idea sound made up.

You and Eloh subscribe to the vultures theory and have not named vultures, which also sounds made up or at least barely paying attention to it.
I actually like this post from Jack. Was there a follow up from Eloh/Quin who I think one of is definitely bad?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Changed my vote to Jack. That's where my gut is telling me to go right now. I might change it back before the deadline, who knows?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm voting Jack.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:43 pm I'm voting Jack.
well now i'm tempted to go back to bob for the time being just to preserve the closeness of the poll. I don't like runaway trains early(ish) in the day.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 am Changed my vote to jack
Why?
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:09 pm Now I'm voting for elohcin.
Why?
I voted for you because we seem to be operating under different mindsets this game, and in particular I never saw a very reasoned defense of your vote for nutella. As I saw it, you just kind of plucked a few posts out of her ISO and labelled them "lazy" and thus "scummy", and then a bandwagon ensued. I'm not seeing the light on any of your arguments yet.
I think this holds as much weight now as it did before. Well put, Jack---I also haven't seen any real arguments. This thread is an extended day 1 till this point with over 2000 posts and your strongest case was against me! because of my "weakpoints to mislynch". Like, that's not even half a case. Not even a quarter of a case. Give me substance, I'll give you a pass.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:35 pm @Kylemii

the game is mechanics, my dude.
Search your feelings.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jack, do you think it's at all possible that sprityo was actually the one lynched on day 2?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:21 am Oh!

Re: Jimmy attacking Sig

Not fair to compare early pirates Sig to late pirates Sig and then contrast early pirates Sig with Sig here cause he got real busy irl. I want to hear more from Sig and won't give him a pass all game but still. Not a fair comparison imo.
Jack really stuck his neck out for sig here. I have a hard time envisioning a scum player going so far out of their way to offer such a glaring defense of a partner (unless it's for WIFOM points), but I also can't shake the feeling of there being something unnatural to this defense by Jack.
does it read as a scum defending a townie?
does it read as a possible jack/jay pairing?

It was a a very mild slap on the hand from Jack to Jay. It does feel out of place for Jack, and why he chose only sig to defend----he wanted a mild case build so when people iso jack/jay to have some content to defend himself with, perhaps, but nothing too dramatic to cause Jay any unwanted attention?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:46 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:02 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:35 am Changed my vote to jack
Why?
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:09 pm Now I'm voting for elohcin.
Why?
I voted for you because we seem to be operating under different mindsets this game, and in particular I never saw a very reasoned defense of your vote for nutella. As I saw it, you just kind of plucked a few posts out of her ISO and labelled them "lazy" and thus "scummy", and then a bandwagon ensued. I'm not seeing the light on any of your arguments yet.
I think this holds as much weight now as it did before. Well put, Jack---I also haven't seen any real arguments. This thread is an extended day 1 till this point with over 2000 posts and your strongest case was against me! because of my "weakpoints to mislynch". Like, that's not even half a case. Not even a quarter of a case. Give me substance, I'll give you a pass.
I've been at work. If you think I'm bad, why do you want to give me a pass? Comes across as a buddying attempt, which I have to look out for because I am very self centered. (I swear I'm a nicer person irl)

Who would you vote for right now if not me?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:14 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:32 am
Elohcin wrote:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:39 am I don't like this Epi lynch. Feels like there's a bunch of scum surrounding him like vultures waiting to see if they can lynch him or not. Lots of people "kind of" wanting to vote for him.
I agree with this.

Posting but still catching up.
What does Elohcin thinks about the people "kind of" wanting to vote for him? Maybe she's answered this. if not, I'd like one.

*ebwop
So. I was just agreeing to the part that I didn't like this Epi lynch. It felt like stupid reasons for a suspension of him and those that agreed with it could be bad and trying to reach for something that others might grab onto.

I think its funny how it seems to have all just gone away and LC is in agreement with Epi on a dom lynch.

I kind of agree with epi on voting a low poster. Other than my suspicion of LC and my slight suspicion of nutella (half the time her posts crack me up and half the time I'm hinking wtf), I do think that the high posters seem to be civ and genuinely trying to help.

Still reading....
Very suspicious post. Way too agreeable throughout. She did defend Epi a lot, he is her husband irl you have to remember and we have a sore spot for our lovers (except me, I am heartless), but apart from that...what has Eloh contributed?????????????

Where has she been outspoken and actually formed any leads and suspects of her own??

I don't think I've ever played with her before, but she just seems to be sidelining this game (apart from the Epi defending).
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:52 pm
Sloonei wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:32 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:21 am Oh!

Re: Jimmy attacking Sig

Not fair to compare early pirates Sig to late pirates Sig and then contrast early pirates Sig with Sig here cause he got real busy irl. I want to hear more from Sig and won't give him a pass all game but still. Not a fair comparison imo.
Jack really stuck his neck out for sig here. I have a hard time envisioning a scum player going so far out of their way to offer such a glaring defense of a partner (unless it's for WIFOM points), but I also can't shake the feeling of there being something unnatural to this defense by Jack.
does it read as a scum defending a townie?
does it read as a possible jack/jay pairing?

It was a a very mild slap on the hand from Jack to Jay. It does feel out of place for Jack, and why he chose only sig to defend----he wanted a mild case build so when people iso jack/jay to have some content to defend himself with, perhaps, but nothing too dramatic to cause Jay any unwanted attention?
I could see this being indicative of a Jack/Jay pairing. I don't think Jay ever responded in a meaningful way to this.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”