50%

Total votes: 16
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Quin »

Let's lynch Lasagne.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:02 pm * gave Jack a chance
yeah, I'm a townie, so as much as I am personally sold on your case, I'm not 100% sure of anything until Marmot calls it. I will always give my suspects opportunity to address my issues and convince me otherwise. If that's a scumtell for you, then I think maybe you're not a very good team player.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Kyle's pushing me today aside (which is tinfoil. Kyle can just let others lynch me if he's bad), Kyle reads exactly like townie Pirate Kyle.

Maybe missteps a bit and is a little unsure but his head and heart are in the right place and he shines town.

Driving force? Shining. Not driving. Fake.
Spoiler: show
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:11 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:11 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 pm I'd really like to hear @Mesk514's thoughts on current events. My thoughts are clouded by past meta and I think an outsiders' viewpoint could bring some clarity
I don't like this post. In Pirates mafia (the one and only game I've ever seen Kyle play to this point), he was an active force early in the game. He's been more passive so far in this game, so I prodded him for reads. Five minutes later, he came out with this, absent of content but calling for more content from the newcomer. This post is fluff and an excuse to delay participation in the game.
Yes, my line of thinking too. I've been town with Kyle and I've played in a game with scum Kyle. So far, this is scum Kyle. far more laid back and lurkerish than townie Kyle who has nothing to hide. I don't feel comfortable at all with Kyle's activity Day 0+ Day 1. His post after Sloonei prodded him reads as filler "I was waiting to see what LC and Epi had to say..." I mean come on. Townie Kyle would be the driving force behind the discussion. My money would be Kyle is either our third-party rogue or scum right now, but leaning loner rogue at this point. :ponder:
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Marmot »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 6:07 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:43 pm
Marmot wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:53 pm
YET ANOTHER IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

insertnamehere has replaced Glorfindel.
INH replaced in with time to submit a kill for Night 1.

Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:53 pm

insertnamehere posted elsewhere at 11:36pm EST this same evening.
And dunya said that she thinks there is more of a team kill rather than a specific role that can send in the kill because if it were a specific role then marmot would have replaced her there.

So if only the killer mafia role is allowed to send in a kill, then I think it has to velong toneither INH or dunya. Most likely INH since he replaced in first. @Marmot can the team send in the kill as a group pm? (Hey... doesn't hurt to ask, right?)
Sure!

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Dammit epi, you inspired me.

vote dom
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:47 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:49 pm The issue I'm running into is that at this point I suspect both dunya and jack, but they can't both be bad, dunya is voting for Jack, Jack is being irregularly difficult at all times.
I'd be up for a dunya lynch. I keep having this nagging voice in the back of my head that says, "She's bad, Tasha. B. A. D." But part of me feels bad because she does aeem to be really on top of things and very helpful, especially for a replacement.
I thought your name was Nichole? 0:

I'm also hesitant to vote Dunya since she just replaced in and it's kind of I guess... taboo?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 pm

And dunya said that she thinks there is more of a team kill rather than a specific role that can send in the kill because if it were a specific role then marmot would have replaced her there.

So if only the killer mafia role is allowed to send in a kill, then I think it has to velong toneither INH or dunya. Most likely INH since he replaced in first. @Marmot can the team send in the kill as a group pm? (Hey... doesn't hurt to ask, right?)
Sure!
This reads like he's responding to a baddie asking in BTSC.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:49 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:49 pm The issue I'm running into is that at this point I suspect both dunya and jack, but they can't both be bad, dunya is voting for Jack, Jack is being irregularly difficult at all times.
I'd be up for a dunya lynch. I keep having this nagging voice in the back of my head that says, "She's bad, Tasha. B. A. D." But part of me feels bad because she does aeem to be really on top of things and very helpful, especially for a replacement.
There are a number of people doing fuck all, and people seriously want to lynch someone who, in my opinion, breathed life into a stagnant thread?

If Dunya is bad, let her keep talking. :nicenod:
My gut instinct is to call his post bad but Epi did something similar in Blue vs Red or the other way around and let me troll as Ted Cruz for a few days so I think this post is okay.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 pm Kyle's pushing me today aside (which is tinfoil. Kyle can just let others lynch me if he's bad), Kyle reads exactly like townie Pirate Kyle.

Maybe missteps a bit and is a little unsure but his head and heart are in the right place and he shines town.

Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 pm I'd really like to hear @Mesk514's thoughts on current events. My thoughts are clouded by past meta and I think an outsiders' viewpoint could bring some clarity
I don't like this post. In Pirates mafia (the one and only game I've ever seen Kyle play to this point), he was an active force early in the game. He's been more passive so far in this game, so I prodded him for reads. Five minutes later, he came out with this, absent of content but calling for more content from the newcomer. This post is fluff and an excuse to delay participation in the game.
Yes, my line of thinking too. I've been town with Kyle and I've played in a game with scum Kyle. So far, this is scum Kyle. far more laid back and lurkerish than townie Kyle who has nothing to hide. I don't feel comfortable at all with Kyle's activity Day 0+ Day 1. His post after Sloonei prodded him reads as filler "I was waiting to see what LC and Epi had to say..." I mean come on. Townie Kyle would be the driving force behind the discussion. My money would be Kyle is either our third-party rogue or scum right now, but leaning loner rogue at this point. :ponder:
[/q[mention]Mesk514[/mention] you're intentionally misquoting me now. My suspicions on Kyle were for his contributions Day 0 and for an extended part of Day 1, then a conversation we had that was clarified and I took back. I was pushed into a thread that had close to 2000 posts, so excuse me for throwing reads as I read them. Like, rebut my accusations on you, but don't try to misquote me.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

Marmot wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 pm

Sure!
Sure it doesn't hurt to ask, or sure the team can send in teammates' actions?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 pm Kyle's pushing me today aside (which is tinfoil. Kyle can just let others lynch me if he's bad), Kyle reads exactly like townie Pirate Kyle.

you're intentionally misquoting me now. My suspicions on Kyle were for his contributions Day 0 and for an extended part of Day 1, then a conversation we had that was clarified and I took back. I was pushed into a thread that had close to 2000 posts, so excuse me for throwing reads as I read them. Like, rebut my accusations on you, but don't try to misquote me.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 0]

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:13 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:34 pm
Hi dunya. Meet Eloh, sideline girl.
Holy shit. Are we married or are we married? :faint:
I just play so I can talk to adults.

Who the heck is Lasange? I know I should have asked a long time ago.

And... I really think a jack lynch is a bad idea. I think he is good, y'all.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:58 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:13 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:34 pm
Hi dunya. Meet Eloh, sideline girl.
Holy shit. Are we married or are we married? :faint:
I just play so I can talk to adults.

Who the heck is Lasange? I know I should have asked a long time ago.

Lasagne is [mention]Mesk514[/mention]
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:51 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:02 pm * gave Jack a chance
yeah, I'm a townie, so as much as I am personally sold on your case, I'm not 100% sure of anything until Marmot calls it. I will always give my suspects opportunity to address my issues and convince me otherwise. If that's a scumtell for you, then I think maybe you're not a very good team player.
It's the tone.

If we're both town, why do you think I need a cheerleader?

If you're bad, these posts give you and out of you manage to get me lynched.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:59 pm If we're both town, why do you think I need a cheerleader?
what?

who the hell is your cheerleader?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:58 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:37 pm Elohcin
Mesk514
JaggedJimmyJay
Spacedaisy

Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005
speedchuck

Kylemii
DrWilgy
insertnamehere
colonialbob
sig
sprityo

Quin
Sloonei
Dom
nutella

Long Con
That much checks out.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:53 pm

I'm also hesitant to vote Dunya since she just replaced in and it's kind of I guess... taboo?
Tasha Nichole
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm done listening to Jack and Dunya. You two hit the showers. I want people talking about other people.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:57 pm

Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 pm I'd really like to hear M :pout: esk514's thoughts on current events. My thoughts are clouded by past meta and I think an outsiders' viewpoint could bring some clarity
you're intentionally misquoting me now. My suspicions on Kyle were for his contributions Day 0 and for an extended part of Day 1, then a conversation we had that was clarified and I took back. I was pushed into a thread that had close to 2000 posts, so excuse me for throwing reads as I read them. Like, rebut my accusations on you, but don't try to misquote me.
Everything pro-Kyle I said applies to D1 and D0 Kyle.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:59 pm If you're bad, these posts give you and out of you manage to get me lynched.
why the focus on me? Three other people voted for you for varying reasons. You didn't address them. I was here and gave you a chance to convince me to vote for someone else. All you did was call everything I suspected fake, make fun of my English a little bit, and try to misquote me. These actions don't really give me faith in you.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

why do you want to vote dunya?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:05 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:57 pm

Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 pm I'd really like to hear M :pout: esk514's thoughts on current events. My thoughts are clouded by past meta and I think an outsiders' viewpoint could bring some clarity
Everything pro-Kyle I said applies to D1 and D0 Kyle.
I can't tell if this is supposed to be positive or negative
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:07 pm

I don't want to vote for you yet, I want to give you more time to prove yourself.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:05 pm I'm done listening to Jack and Dunya. You two hit the showers. I want people talking about other people.
Who do you want to talk about?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I have a grievance with the amount of times Kyle has used his Pirate Mafia performance as a way to fend off suspicion. He played games somewhere else that he's also talked about but I didn't quote them. No, I don't care that most of these are direct accusations about his Pirates performance. I think he's using meta as a shield.
Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:48 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 pm I'd really like to hear Mesk514's thoughts on current events. My thoughts are clouded by past meta and I think an outsiders' viewpoint could bring some clarity
you made your post while I was making mine, did you expect me to drop everything and respond to you? it's 9 an dude. one thing at a time.

In the pirates game my day 1 involvement was mostly getting to know new players questions and passively observing the current thread dynamics. I got called out for it and almost got lynched for it like twice. How closely were you reading the game?
Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:52 pm but you didn't get lynched. I saw you making things happen. I don't see that here yet.
whether or not I got lynch is irrelevant, the relevant part is that you should remember how that game went.

name one thing that i made happen during the first day of the pirates game. I asked questions about dogs and I think I cobbled together a read list at some point because I had 3 hours without anything better to do, bcus it was a small game filled with players I'd never met.

My most active decision was maintaining a tied vote on MP late in the day phase
Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:30 pm //Kyle what happened to your conviction? This doesn't feel the same Kyle that I met in Pirate mafia.
Is conviction something I had in pirates mafia? I would argue that the exact opposite is true. On the second to last day I didn't know who to lynch and almost died because of it, Speedchuck talked me into no lynching. We also lost partially because I didn't pursue my suspicion of Speedchuck on the final day.

I've been making a real effort to follow through in this game because of it.
Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:27 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:11 pmTownie Kyle would be the driving force behind the discussion.
This seems like a strange conclusion to come to based on our experiences together since I was 100% not a driving force behind anything in Pirates.
My money would be Kyle is either our third-party rogue or scum right now, but leaning loner rogue at this point. :ponder:
Also a kind of strange leap? What part of my gameplay is so strongly indie that you're leaning towards me being the alignment that only 5% of players are?
Kylemii wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:56 pm
dunya wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:35 pmis it strange? A driving force behind "discussion taking place", not behind anything else. You're someone who creates discussion, asks questions, reaches theories and loosely based conclusions even. You're not one to sit back and see how one person responds to another before making an appearance in the thread, sorry.
In pirates I had 3 major suspects, MP, Quin, and Speedchuck. MP I voted for basically because of LC's case and what was drug out because of it. Quin I was more proactive with but like.... Honestly I didn't really push that discussion either? I just voted along with it and you know how speedchuck went.

You're characterizing me as a Good and Effective player and... Thanks I guess, but I'm not afraid to appeal to other players' skill sets before there's anything solid to chew on.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:10 pm

I don't want to vote for you yet, I want to give you more time to prove yourself.
You said you're hesitant, so you must have some issues with me, but the fact I just replaced in now leaves you on the fence of what is ethically acceptable to do. What are your current issues with me? Is it because everything I've said is "fake"? I urge you to dig deeper and explore. It doesn't matter if I only just replaced or have been playing from Day 1.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:10 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:05 pm I'm done listening to Jack and Dunya. You two hit the showers. I want people talking about other people.
I don't want to talk about anyone. I want people talking about other people:

"Jack and Dunya are dead. Who gets your vote and why?"
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:14 pm "Jack and Dunya are dead."
I'm not even mad. :omg:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:13 pm I have a grievance with the amount of times Kyle has used his Pirate Mafia performance as a way to fend off suspicion. He played games somewhere else that he's also talked about but I didn't quote them. No, I don't care that most of these are direct accusations about his Pirates performance. I think he's using meta as a shield.
You should care that those were in direct response to meta accusations. Why wouldn't you care about that?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:19 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:13 pm I have a grievance with the amount of times Kyle has used his Pirate Mafia performance as a way to fend off suspicion. He played games somewhere else that he's also talked about but I didn't quote them. No, I don't care that most of these are direct accusations about his Pirates performance. I think he's using meta as a shield.
You should care that those were in direct response to meta accusations. Why wouldn't you care about that?
Context is extremely important. I have only talked about pirates mafia when other people have compared my play to that game.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

You're rejecting perceptions before easing concerns. You're saying "I wasn't an active force in Pirates" when you should be saying "I'm actually not someone who takes the front line" if what they're saying is false about your playstyle.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

relax everyone, Kyle is town. I'll bet my sweet cat on it.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:14 pm

I'm indecisive. I go back and forth on my reads on people. Sloonei, probably.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:22 pm
You're rejecting perceptions before easing concerns. You're saying "I wasn't an active force in Pirates" when you should be saying "I'm actually not someone who takes the front line" if what they're saying is false about your playstyle.
I don't think this is very fair to Kyle. Everyone itt has been using references from Kyle's previous gameplay. Backing up a claim with physical game proof and intel isn't scummy when someone is accusing you and you need to defend yourself.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Only the last two examples seem meaningful to me. All the others were in response to someone throwing Pirates at Kyle.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:59 pm If you're bad, these posts give you and out of you manage to get me lynched.
why the focus on me? Three other people voted for you for varying reasons. You didn't address them. I was here and gave you a chance to convince me to vote for someone else. All you did was call everything I suspected fake, make fun of my English a little bit, and try to misquote me. These actions don't really give me faith in you.
Sloonei and Daisy are good. I've answered lots of Sloonei questions this game. He may vote me anyway. Daisy probably won't.

Bob I am terrible at reading. His signature on our homesite really rubs that in. Back and forth on him all game. Where he votes in the end depends on a lot of stuff, chiefly his alignment.

But you? You've got posts I can dig into. You've got no town cred with me. You weren't around for days and here you are with all this new content. Of course I'm going to focus on you.

Didn't mean to make fun of your English. This is my third game with you and I'd have never known if you hadn't said something. I'd have assumed I was being overly wordy and you needed coffee.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:13 pmYou said you're hesitant, so you must have some issues with me, but the fact I just replaced in now leaves you on the fence of what is ethically acceptable to do. What are your current issues with me? Is it because everything I've said is "fake"? I urge you to dig deeper and explore. It doesn't matter if I only just replaced or have been playing from Day 1.
Well, your first few actions coming into the thread were to protect Mesk, and accuse me, so that wasn't a great start. Honestly your words and actions today since then have eased my concerns somewhat, but I've still got you with a caution sign around your neck.

You and jack voting for each other I think has put me mentally into a false dichotomy where either one or the other of you has to be bad but that's not necessarily true.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Speedchuck, perhaps. He's my next suspect besides Jack.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:24 pm

How did Sloonei apparently survive the lynch Day 2, or, alternatively, why did he say lynching him would be a waste of time?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:21 pm
Context is extremely important. I have only talked about pirates mafia when other people have compared my play to that game.
Well this isn't true, but those cases don't strike me as alignment indicative.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:29 pm

How did Sloonei apparently survive the lynch Day 2, or, alternatively, why did he say lynching him would be a waste of time?
I don't know. Do you?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 pm Dammit epi, you inspired me.

vote dom
How did I inspire you?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:36 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:29 pm

I don't know. Do you?
I don't know. But it is something you should strongly consider if you are thinking about lynching Sloonei.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:22 pmYou're rejecting perceptions before easing concerns. You're saying "I wasn't an active force in Pirates" when you should be saying "I'm actually not someone who takes the front line" if what they're saying is false about your playstyle.
Well.... The thing is, I don't really know what I'm like yet.

I'm still in the process of rebuilding and understanding my own meta.

I could tell you how I used to play before I left RM two years ago, I could tell you about how I'd focus so much on mafia that I'd get really burnt out on it and disappear for days at a time and miss votes and sometimes forget to send in night actions. I could tell you how I played before the exodus that happened before that one when I had seemingly boundless energy and consistently made 2x as many posts as anyone else in many of the threads.

None of those are me anymore. Playing the way I used to made me tired and anxious all the time, so I'm making a conscious effort this time around to adjust my meta to be less toxic.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Quin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:50 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:44 pm Oh my word, in this back and forth with Kyle I am feeling like Jack's tone is very sincere... this is why this extended Day 1 situation is bad for me, the more stuff thrown at me the more indecisive I feel... I'll re-evaluate when I get home later tonight. I may change my vote.
I like Kyle less and Jack more in reading this argument.
Wow this game exploded tonight, gotta catch up.

Sorry to be that guy but yeah totally this. Kyle's push on Jack is weird. Like why is it so important for Jack to answer that question if it's a purely mechanical question?
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 pm Dammit epi, you inspired me.

vote dom
How did I inspire you?
This is a good question. If I said this and voted dom, I'd be accused of "bandwagoning" and notbhaving my own thoughts.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I've got to go to bed soon even though I don't want to. Early morning.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

How did they flip? :meany:

Speedchuck or Kyle.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:40 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:50 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:44 pm Oh my word, in this back and forth with Kyle I am feeling like Jack's tone is very sincere... this is why this extended Day 1 situation is bad for me, the more stuff thrown at me the more indecisive I feel... I'll re-evaluate when I get home later tonight. I may change my vote.
I like Kyle less and Jack more in reading this argument.
Wow this game exploded tonight, gotta catch up.

Sorry to be that guy but yeah totally this. Kyle's push on Jack is weird. Like why is it so important for Jack to answer that question if it's a purely mechanical question?
I've already explained this, but I wasn't pushing on Jack to roleclaim, I was pushing on Jack cus he appeared to be refusing to discuss the events of day 2 with me on any level even hypothetical
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Wih mesk still not around, I'm thinking she is civ. She isn't new to mafia even though she is new here. I don't think she qould abandon a btsc team. Of course, I could be wrong. There is always a chance she and dunya are bad. I know I have said this before. And dunya kind of eased my mind about it, but think...mesk hasn't been back. She doesn't know that dunya is here. What is mesk was all alone in btsc and decides to justbleave and now she has a strong teammate but doesn't know it. Gah.... I'm so indecisive.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”