50%

Total votes: 16
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Post by colonialbob »

I feel like I went to bed with a light dusting of snow on the ground and woke up to a four foot blizzard.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:48 am lynching Jay without any due process.
You need to learn to find your inner DDL.

Due process is for suckers.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:59 am I have a few racial slurs I'd like to issue, but all ya'll honkies are white.
Pretend you're black then.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

colonialbob wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:49 am I feel like I went to bed with a light dusting of snow on the ground and woke up to a four foot blizzard.
Don't be sad. The snow is stained with blood. We finally have some blood we can analyse.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:59 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:45 am
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:23 am As much as I despise having no flips, I'm also going to be a hypocrite real quick.

Dom is indeed a no-info lynch. He doesn't provide much help to figuring out the strong anti-alignments we have going on in the thread. Yet, I don't feel like we're starving for info, and I think the mafia kill (if it ever goes through) will be informative.

Dom is the way to go, guys. Let's make this game all about info and less about absent speculation.

linki: welcome aboard Kyle
I'm so glad you and Kyle are voicing mild objection to the Dom lynch. I always want to point out "but we learn nothing from an inactive lynch" but fear I'll look bad if they flip bad. If a scummer fools me into thinking they are good, I can explain that. If I mislynch a fellow townie, I can explain that. If I "defend" a baddie but they never said anything? There's no excuse. But I feel the need to weigh in on game theory and strategy, feel the need to say a Dom flip teach us nothing even as I vote Dom and home Dom gets lynched. Maddening.

Additionally, I'm glad for a really productive several days with lots of antialignments. This is a strong example I can point Realmsers to of all that can be done on "Day 1." The more reads and antialignments turn out to be correct, the better.
I think you read it wrong Speed is defending the Dom lynch.
Hi, DDL.

It's not about actually trying to stop the Dom lynch. It's about the irrational need to strategerize out loud. :beer:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Hi Jack?

Still want me dead?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Similar to my irrational need to point out I did understand an irrelevant thing. :rolleyes:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:01 am Hi Jack?

Still want me dead?
Nah. I think you're good atm. Big turning point is me realizing you were making a fair observation about the invisible vultures.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Marmot wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:20 am Effective immediately, malakim2099 has replaced Dom.
Horay!
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:03 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:39 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:37 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:33 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:31 am To what degree do you believe in your case?
why is mesk a better lynch than elohcin and dom?
I believe in my Elohcin case enough to want to lynch her.

Mesk is not a better lynch than Elohcin. Mesk is a better lynch than Dom because the low-poster motivation suits both of them, while only the former's content features tangible reasons for suspicion.
Bullshit. The latter has no content to compare.
That's the point. -1 is less than 0.
-1 is less than 0. I don't even know what that means. I mean, I do, but not in this context.

I would like Long Con to analyze this line of thinking. He likes telling me I'm full of shit. Maybe he can have fun with you for a chance. :srsnod:
Epi, it's like you had a stroke, and no longer understand simple things anymore.

Mesk and Dom are considered zeroes because of lack of content. So they're equal at zero, lynching either low poster has the same value. BUT! Mesk has some content that is suspicious. So she gets notched one point to the negative, making her a relative -1 to Dom's established zero. Clearly, the unspoken value system places suspiciousness at a lower number than Civvishness. If there had been a hypothetical third low-poster who had one or two posts that really rang Civ, then they might have been +1, less of a good lynch target despite being a near-equally low poster.

I refuse to believe that you have lost the ability to understand simple concepts. Therefore you are pretending to not understand as an agenda. Maybe the agenda is to make the baddies think twice about killing you, and maybe it's to make the Civs think twice about lynching you. OR some third option, but there's damn well something going on with you here, and this kind of fakery makes me suspicious.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

+2 to DDL's Jimmy posts. 1 for agreement and 1 for how he feels like the DDL I know (finally). Objectively, idk if that makes DDL more likely to be town but in my heart, it makes me feel better about him. DDL deserves a full ISO.

Dunya deserves a full objective ISO. I gave her some Gate of Babylon which isn't fair. Sticking out is her accusation of me distancing from Jimmy. Projecting? Also sticking out is some reads I do agree with (not sure if I said all her reads were fake, my true feelings were that enough of them were but the GoB ISO underlined she's got some okay ones, too).

Also sticking out is Wilgy, whose interactions with Jimmy at EOD are strange. Jimmy was after him with kid gloves and he didn't really play along but didn't really make a stink either and voted with Jimmy at EOD. Distancing? Needs a closer more caffeinated look.

Not a huge fan of Quin or Sloonei's "lol why am I voting this way" posts at EOD. I kinda expect it from both of them as townies, particularly Quin, who CFDs in directions I don't like as a good guy.

Epi continuing to move up in my rainbow. Going to do a classic Jack read confidence list to clarify (mostly for myself) where my moving reads have all gone.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Projecting is the wrong word. Implies unintentional. More like framing cause she knows something I don't. Maybe.
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 26

Post by malakim2099 »

Marmot wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:20 am Effective immediately, malakim2099 has replaced Dom.
That's right, I'm back! Hi peeps.

Wow, I forgot how much you guys post. Give me some time to catch up. Work is a little crazy today.
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:16 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:15 am This strikes me as you are bad and circumstance is robbing you of people to accuse.
What does a civilian Elohcin look like?
I don't know, I think Eloh has enough content that we shouldn't have to rely on a meta read.

Or something like that. I just woke up in the middle of all this.
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:52 am +2 to DDL's Jimmy posts. 1 for agreement and 1 for how he feels like the DDL I know (finally). Objectively, idk if that makes DDL more likely to be town but in my heart, it makes me feel better about him. DDL deserves a full ISO.

Dunya deserves a full objective ISO. I gave her some Gate of Babylon which isn't fair. Sticking out is her accusation of me distancing from Jimmy. Projecting? Also sticking out is some reads I do agree with (not sure if I said all her reads were fake, my true feelings were that enough of them were but the GoB ISO underlined she's got some okay ones, too).

Also sticking out is Wilgy, whose interactions with Jimmy at EOD are strange. Jimmy was after him with kid gloves and he didn't really play along but didn't really make a stink either and voted with Jimmy at EOD. Distancing? Needs a closer more caffeinated look.

Not a huge fan of Quin or Sloonei's "lol why am I voting this way" posts at EOD. I kinda expect it from both of them as townies, particularly Quin, who CFDs in directions I don't like as a good guy.

Epi continuing to move up in my rainbow. Going to do a classic Jack read confidence list to clarify (mostly for myself) where my moving reads have all gone.
I guess I needed some time to catch my groove. And a lynch. I work better when I have data to analyse.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

nutella wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:25 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:22 am Yeah, the Dom lynch will give zero info. I'll go Mesk.

*vote Mesk*
Somewhat fair point, although mesk gives barely any more... if she flips town though I'm looking at Jay/Dom w/w
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:25 am oh yeah and quin of course hahah
I agree with this. All of it.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Like in here, Quin started pushing the Mesk lynch before everyone. He pushed and he pushed until people took the bait. If one of Jay or New Dom is bad, Quin looks terrible. On the other hand, it is a risky play for a baddie. He more or less took the lead on it.

Or did he? He was the fourth one to vote in the poll (can we trust the pool order, btw? This site changes too much). That means he kept suggesting it until some people voted for her, then jumped on the wagon himself.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin is the main actor in the death of Lasagna. Should we crucify him for it or treat it like a civ goof?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:49 am Bummer.

It's finally Night 2.
Night 1
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon

Post by malakim2099 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:06 am Like in here, Quin started pushing the Mesk lynch before everyone. He pushed and he pushed until people took the bait. If one of Jay or New Dom is bad, Quin looks terrible. On the other hand, it is a risky play for a baddie. He more or less took the lead on it.

Or did he? He was the fourth one to vote in the poll (can we trust the pool order, btw? This site changes too much). That means he kept suggesting it until some people voted for her, then jumped on the wagon himself.
Still catching up, but if the bolded is true, that feels very scummy.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The poll order is... not meaningful, I think.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:08 am Quin is the main actor in the death of Lasagna. Should we crucify him for it or treat it like a civ goof?
Quin made a suggestion and 4 people followed. Why demonize Quin instead of the bandwagoners?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:40 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:08 am Quin is the main actor in the death of Lasagna. Should we crucify him for it or treat it like a civ goof?
Quin made a suggestion and 4 people followed. Why demonize Quin instead of the bandwagoners?
Because Quin casually brought it up and was very hands-off during the actual lynch. It didn't feel right as I read through.

It's something to look into today, anyway.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:33 am
Epi, it's like you had a stroke, and no longer understand simple things anymore.

Mesk and Dom are considered zeroes because of lack of content. So they're equal at zero, lynching either low poster has the same value. BUT! Mesk has some content that is suspicious. So she gets notched one point to the negative, making her a relative -1 to Dom's established zero. Clearly, the unspoken value system places suspiciousness at a lower number than Civvishness. If there had been a hypothetical third low-poster who had one or two posts that really rang Civ, then they might have been +1, less of a good lynch target despite being a near-equally low poster.

I refuse to believe that you have lost the ability to understand simple concepts. Therefore you are pretending to not understand as an agenda. Maybe the agenda is to make the baddies think twice about killing you, and maybe it's to make the Civs think twice about lynching you. OR some third option, but there's damn well something going on with you here, and this kind of fakery makes me suspicious.
No. Mesk had a point in her favor, and I pointed it out on Day 1, but you called it "buddying." :rolleyes:

How's my long game going so far? How's that "buddying" working out for me with my "buddy" lynched? :grin:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:43 am Hopefully this isn't huge as hell and is legible on mobile.

Gun to head reads results

Please let me know if I entered your shit in incorrectly.
3J had Mesk as good.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:20 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:18 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:16 am Mesk514
what about her
I agree with you that the base logic behind a Mesk lynch is similar to that of a Dom lynch, but it's a more substantive option.
3J voted Mesk over Dom because...Mesk posted more than Dom did? What is this anarchy?
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

malakim2099 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:00 am

Wow, I forgot how much you guys post. Give me some time to catch up. Work is a little crazy today.
This post is obviously scummy, Mal is mafia.

(sydicate people, it's a running gag, just my way of welcoming him to the thread)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:47 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:33 am

No. Mesk had a point in her favor, and I pointed it out on Day 1, but you called it "buddying." :rolleyes:

How's my long game going so far? How's that "buddying" working out for me with my "buddy" lynched? :grin:
I'd say you chose the wrong buddy. :haha: And if you're talking about the "I don't know about dirt" or whatever, you already cancelled that out by claiming to have reevaluated it following her later post about "Civilians means scum?" Sooo... how does she have a point in her favour?

Plus, I doubt JJJ was using your perspective when he voted. Isn't it more likely that he had found something suspicious in her posts using his own perspective?

Since you are prodding for the Long Con Show... I was going to try to let this one go, but you're playing me like a finely-tuned fiddle here so I'll go ahead and waste my time some more. WTF is this:
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:33 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:27 am
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:24 am
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:22 am Yeah, the Dom lynch will give zero info. I'll go Mesk.

*vote Mesk*
So much for inspiration.
Dom, as a choice, was never that inspiring.
I'm voting Dom?

No. I'm voting 3J. You're voting Mesk.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:53 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:43 am Hopefully this isn't huge as hell and is legible on mobile.

Gun to head reads results

Please let me know if I entered your shit in incorrectly.
3J had Mesk as good.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:20 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:18 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:16 am Mesk514
what about her
I agree with you that the base logic behind a Mesk lynch is similar to that of a Dom lynch, but it's a more substantive option.
3J voted Mesk over Dom because...Mesk posted more than Dom did? What is this anarchy?
:ponder: I was under the impression that JJJ had expressed suspicion of her previously, and that's why he wanted to move from Dom to Mesk. I didn't research his posts to verify that though.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:58 am Plus, I doubt JJJ was using your perspective when he voted. Isn't it more likely that he had found something suspicious in her posts using his own perspective?
Only one way to find out.

[mention]JaggedJimmyJay[/mention] ?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 82

Post by DrWilgy »

Neat this is what I fell asleep writing. At first I didn't even remember this. Carry on.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:05 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:55 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:53 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:49 am In the quote why did you ignore "what line of thinking would an answer lead you down?" And shift the subject?
I don't know what that question means. What does that question mean?
If I answered X, what would you think? If I answered Y, what would you think?
I don't typically make that decision before I receive an answer, unless there's some glaring problem that I am deconstructing. I don't know what I'd think. I asked you a question about a curious voting move, and there could be any number of possible ways you'd respond to that.
To prompt a question there must be a soughtafter answer. Before an answer comes a hypothesis based on observations. There must have been some hypothesis as to where the question would go or how I'd respond. Otherwise what was the point?

What did this question gain you?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon

Post by malakim2099 »

colonialbob wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:57 am
malakim2099 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:00 am

This post is obviously scummy, Mal is mafia.

(sydicate people, it's a running gag, just my way of welcoming him to the thread)
Typical cbob scum reaction.

See what I did there? :nicenod:
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 82

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:20 am Oh god I do not want to be the deciding vote here. I'm feeling waffly on both.
:hug:
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:30 am 'ella ella ey ey ey (why did you call me ella, ella, ella, ey ey ey?)
Yeah, everyone knows your name is Hazlenut friend :nicenod:
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:34 am come on LC (or kyle or quin or wilgy) join usss
I would've but I fell asleep :(
Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:34 am I wasn't planning on thoroughly looking at J³ until tomorrow, is there a significant chance that he's mafia
Y tho?

Someone actually died... What a night.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:19 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:34 am I wasn't planning on thoroughly looking at J³ until tomorrow, is there a significant chance that he's mafia
Y tho?
He didn't seem relevant until like 30 minutes til the drop and I am still sick and gross, and I don't want to invest my healing nap time into non vital ISO's

I think the events of yesterday more than give reasons for looking into Jay
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:20 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:19 pm
Y tho?
He didn't seem relevant until like 30 minutes til the drop and I am still sick and gross, and I don't want to invest my healing nap time into non vital ISO's

I think the events of yesterday more than give reasons for looking into Jay
Everybody is relevant.

But it's night phase. You should rest imo.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:29 pmEverybody is relevant.
on some level, but if you spend equal amounts of effort on every player on every day phase you could go crazy.
But it's night phase. You should rest imo.
thanks dad, i will
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

so

I call Jay my scumspect, and everyone has field day with that? It's actually a trending hashtag now.

Good to know.

Wish you'd all have lynched Jack instead of Mesk then (how the hell did Mesk get caught up in the fire yesterday. why. why.).

After 2600 posts and a (practically) extended 12 day Day 1 you decide to lynch an inactive????

Do you not realize how much better scum hunting we could have done had we eliminated a talkative player, even if he had been town?

I'm not even mad right now, just really sad.

[mention]Marmot[/mention], please, I urge you to consider a more reasonable EoD so people can actually be awake. Like me. And even Americans on the East Coast,
EoD is like 1.30am their time. That's just kinda crazy.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I wish you'd have lynched me, even! I wouldn't have even been mad. That would have been more useful than a Mesk flip.
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by malakim2099 »

Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:31 pm
Quin wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:23 pm
Kylemii wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:51 pm I'd really like to hear Mesk514's thoughts on current events. My thoughts are clouded by past meta and I think an outsiders' viewpoint could bring some clarity
But what about the other 16 players?
current events

LC and Epi were the most relevant clouds, you and Sloonei were satellites to that event.

Mesk has formal mafia experience and no preconceived notions about how Epi or LC (or any of us for that matter) play normally and that makes her viewpoint unique and especially valuable because of it.

the mention thing goes away if you
And yet she was the one voted out on Day 3.

Look, work is being work and you guys typed a lot the past couple days. I'm working on it!
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:04 pm I wish you'd have lynched me, even! I wouldn't have even been mad. That would have been more useful than a Mesk flip.
eeeeggghhhhhwwwwwgh

:scared:
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii, JaggedJimmyJay, DrWilgy, Quin, Sloonei

I'm most disappointed in JJJ and Sloonei for following Quin's suggestion. At least Quin has shown suspicion towards Lasagna from Day 1.

Considering JJJ is my scum read atm, I'm not as surprised--although feel he's digging his grave a little faster.

I'm baffled why Sloonei would have thought this was a good idea.

Kyle / Wilgy, I'll have better info on what and why they did what they did when I get caught up.

I'm really disappointed still though.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:09 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:04 pm I wish you'd have lynched me, even! I wouldn't have even been mad. That would have been more useful than a Mesk flip.
eeeeggghhhhhwwwwwgh

If you're defending this, I hate you too.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:02 pm After 2600 posts and a (practically) extended 12 day Day 1 you decide to lynch an inactive????

Do you not realize how much better scum hunting we could have done had we eliminated a talkative player, even if he had been town?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I see three votes on Jay. If EoD was at a more reasonable time, I would have most likely switched my vote to him.

Perhaps someone would be available to cohost with Marmot and end days at a slightly more agreeable time. I really feel this EoD is extraordinarily late and I've played with Americans all my mafia life. Sorry guys, I am an insomniac and I am happy to stay up late specifically so everyone is around after 5pm AMERICAN time, when discussions occur, but I don't want to physically die because of staying up late.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:17 pm I see three votes on Jay. If EoD was at a more reasonable time, I would have most likely switched my vote to him.

Perhaps someone would be available to cohost with Marmot and end days at a slightly more agreeable time. I really feel this EoD is extraordinarily late and I've played with Americans all my mafia life. Sorry guys, I am an insomniac and I am happy to stay up late specifically so everyone is around after 5pm AMERICAN time, when discussions occur, but I don't want to physically die because of staying up late.
I mean, I've gone to bed ~4am these last two nights but that's just crazy. (I am employed full time and study part time, with semester exams coming up so)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

[mention]Sloonei[/mention] - I see you online.

Please answer my questions. Why did you think lynching Mesk would be more beneficial after 2600 posts and no kills?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

The same question can be directed towards [mention]Spacedaisy[/mention] for voting Dom.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:09 pm
eeeeggghhhhhwwwwwgh

If you're defending this, I hate you too.
Oh you voted for Dom.

Please tell me, how you thought a Dom flip would assist us in scumhunting more than any other player.

If you're telling me after 2600 posts itt you didn't have any better leads than Dom, then you're scum.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Those phases end 4:30 AM where I live

I mean, I'm not even bothering.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

But I don't mind not being here at EoD tbh.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:27 pm But I don't mind not being here at EoD tbh.
I mind. I always say I wont take a game super seriously, but when I get invested, I go full in tbh. :blush:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”