speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:22 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:12 pm
speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:09 pm
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:04 pm I wish you'd have lynched me, even! I wouldn't have even been mad. That would have been more useful than a Mesk flip.
eeeeggghhhhhwwwwwgh

:scared:
If you're defending this, I hate you too.
Oh you voted for Dom.

Please tell me, how you thought a Dom flip would assist us in scumhunting more than any other player.

If you're telling me after 2600 posts itt you didn't have any better leads than Dom, then you're scum.
Screw you mate. I already put my thoughts down on the infolynch stuff earlier. Look for it. I'm not going to be helpful while you're being all self-righteous and crap. Reminds me of stuff I would do as mafia, too. Coming in after a lynch and being all strong-willed, condemning, and self-righteous. you aren't doing yourself any favors with this post train of snit.

As for the "eeeeggghhhhhwwwwwgh" post, I was reacting to your "I wish I had died instead." Bull crap for a few reasons.
1. You, if town, are more useful than mesk right now.
2. You, if town, know your alignment is town and that there was a chance mesk was scum.
3. I've seen townies prop the perspective that "townies don't need much self-preservation." That's stupid. I will call it stupid in every game I see it, and I will be wary of any posts that say, esp. after the fact, "Man, you should have just killed me instead. Because I'm totally town and don't care if I die. riiight? It would have been better because info." Heck, mesk could have said the same thing if we switched to you. "Oh, you shoud have lynched me. I'm town so I don't care if I live, and I wouldn't have been as big a loss. Because I'm totes town. Riiiggghhhttt???"

So yeah, this post is crap and managed to, along with all the posturing you're doing right now, squash my townread on you. :suspish:
You wanna act all self-righteous and condemning? Here, have some conflict.
(And for the record, if I was here at EOD, I wouldn't have been on Mesk. Probably J3.)
SIGNATURE:
Spoiler: show
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

dunya please keep in mind the spaghetti nightmare that occurred during the eod3 during your analysis. The vote was down to Dom and Jack and most of us chose Dom over Jack, some of us switched our votes. Then Mesk was brought up as a better alternative to lynching Dom, which was accurate. If Mesk had flipped bad we'd have something to chew on. Then Jay got brought up and votes went everywhere, there was a 4 way tie at one point and at another point, a couple minutes from the end, Jay had the most votes at 5, and seemingly a second later Mesk was in the lead again.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:04 pm I wish you'd have lynched me, even! I wouldn't have even been mad. That would have been more useful than a Mesk flip.
I also agree that this is a pretty weird thing to say. What information would a civvie dunya flip give us?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:33 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:27 pm But I don't mind not being here at EoD tbh.
I mind. I always say I wont take a game super seriously, but when I get invested, I go full in tbh. :blush:
I get invested too but I've played a lot of games with random end times so i'm used to not controlling it. I just come, make my vote, go to bed/work and hope nobody does something stupid.

(though last day I wasn't even useful myself so whatever)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

speedchuck wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:34 pm
eeeeggghhhhhwwwwwgh

Oh you voted for Dom.

Please tell me, how you thought a Dom flip would assist us in scumhunting more than any other player.

If you're telling me after 2600 posts itt you didn't have any better leads than Dom, then you're scum.
Screw you mate. I already put my thoughts down on the infolynch stuff earlier. Look for it. I'm not going to be helpful while you're being all self-righteous and crap. Reminds me of stuff I would do as mafia, too. Coming in after a lynch and being all strong-willed, condemning, and self-righteous. you aren't doing yourself any favors with this post train of snit.

As for the "eeeeggghhhhhwwwwwgh" post, I was reacting to your "I wish I had died instead." Bull crap for a few reasons.
1. You, if town, are more useful than mesk right now.
2. You, if town, know your alignment is town and that there was a chance mesk was scum.
3. I've seen townies prop the perspective that "townies don't need much self-preservation." That's stupid. I will call it stupid in every game I see it, and I will be wary of any posts that say, esp. after the fact, "Man, you should have just killed me instead. Because I'm totally town and don't care if I die. riiight? It would have been better because info." Heck, mesk could have said the same thing if we switched to you. "Oh, you shoud have lynched me. I'm town so I don't care if I live, and I wouldn't have been as big a loss. Because I'm totes town. Riiiggghhhttt???"

So yeah, this post is crap and managed to, along with all the posturing you're doing right now, squash my townread on you. :suspish:
You wanna act all self-righteous and condemning? Here, have some conflict.
(And for the record, if I was here at EOD, I wouldn't have been on Mesk. Probably J3.)
You look very town in this post.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

[mention]speedchuck[/mention]
Those 3 points are all irrelevant to my reasoning.

I am town, and Mesk may have been scum (I didn't think so, but still).

To everyone else, I am 50/50. Lynching an inactive 50/50 town/scum or lynching, to you, an active 50/50 town/scum?

I will never see it as a safer bet to lynch someone with no posts after 2600 friggin' posts. Lynch anyone at this point so you can actually start links and patterns.

Yeah I was upset, I have been staying up till 4am every night in hopes of clearing my name (spriyto) and adding something useful. I was 100% sure before I fell asleep last night there was no inactive lynchings. I'm not being condesending or self-righteous, I think it's very scummy to go after an inactive after 2600 posts and 12 days worth of actual CONTENT. we're approaching Day 4. We have one townie flip (and it was an important role) to an inactive player who we can't read much into. It's not rocket science

I'm really sorry everyone, I am sad, but I don't want to be condescending that is awful and not who I am. :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Yeah a townie should only agree to self sacrifice when it is a trade to certainly catch scum. If you are town, you are the best town read you have.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:37 pm
I also agree that this is a pretty weird thing to say. What information would a civvie dunya flip give us?
I have been extremely loud and extremely vocal. You can delve more into my interactions with players, and check out who said what about me with actual context because I actually talk back.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

I just wanna know how calculated, deliberate Jimmy feels about going from near universal townread to near universal scumread in about an hour.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:46 pm Yeah a townie should only agree to self sacrifice when it is a trade to certainly catch scum. If you are town, you are the best town read you have.
I meant that more in the sense many people were feeling dodgy about me, even before I fell asleep. I did my best in clearing myself, but I can't control anyone.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:35 pm dunya please keep in mind the spaghetti nightmare that occurred during the eod3 during your analysis. The vote was down to Dom and Jack and most of us chose Dom over Jack, some of us switched our votes. Then Mesk was brought up as a better alternative to lynching Dom, which was accurate. If Mesk had flipped bad we'd have something to chew on. Then Jay got brought up and votes went everywhere, there was a 4 way tie at one point and at another point, a couple minutes from the end, Jay had the most votes at 5, and seemingly a second later Mesk was in the lead again.
All the more reason to call your votes.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:46 pm
I have been extremely loud and extremely vocal. You can delve more into my interactions with players, and check out who said what about me with actual context because I actually talk back.
I agree with this, but you should never abandon a chance to catch scum for information.

And it's not like a Dom/Mesk thing was devoid of information. It just had less of it.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:48 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:35 pm dunya please keep in mind the spaghetti nightmare that occurred during the eod3 during your analysis. The vote was down to Dom and Jack and most of us chose Dom over Jack, some of us switched our votes. Then Mesk was brought up as a better alternative to lynching Dom, which was accurate. If Mesk had flipped bad we'd have something to chew on. Then Jay got brought up and votes went everywhere, there was a 4 way tie at one point and at another point, a couple minutes from the end, Jay had the most votes at 5, and seemingly a second later Mesk was in the lead again.

Hosts could make a rule where a vote doesn't count if it's not called in the thread, maybe.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:45 pm @speedchuck

To everyone else, I am 50/50. Lynching an inactive 50/50 town/scum or lynching, to you, an active 50/50 town/scum?

I will never see it as a safer bet to lynch someone with no posts after 2600 friggin' posts. Lynch anyone at this point so you can actually start links and patterns.

Yeah I was upset, I have been staying up till 4am every night in hopes of clearing my name (spriyto) and adding something useful. I was 100% sure before I fell asleep last night there was no inactive lynchings. I'm not being condesending or self-righteous, I think it's very scummy to go after an inactive after 2600 posts and 12 days worth of actual CONTENT. we're approaching Day 4. We have one townie flip (and it was an important role) to an inactive player who we can't read much into. It's not rocket science

I'm really sorry everyone, I am sad, but I don't want to be condescending that is awful and not who I am. :sigh: :sigh: :sigh: :sigh:
There there.

*stabstabstab*

(This is a thing now)
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

but being loud and vocal *also* makes you more valuable though
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:48 pm
I agree with this, but you should never abandon a chance to catch scum for information.

And it's not like a Dom/Mesk thing was devoid of information. It just had less of it.
Are you saying no one suspected me at all yesterday? Are you saying everyone suspected Mesk/Dom the most out of all players? I find that extremely hard to believe. Why are people afraid of lynching real players?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Right??????????????
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:51 pm

There there.

*stabstabstab*

(This is a thing now)
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:49 pm

Hosts could make a rule where a vote doesn't count if it's not called in the thread, maybe.
all games I've previously played in we had to vote by bolding the name of the person we are voting for, unvotes were the same, a bolded UNVOTE and the new vote. We were very strict with these, unbolded votes didn't count, if someone forgot to unvote the new vote didn't count. And we could analyze voting patterns so much better. Fun days.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:53 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:49 pm

all games I've previously played in we had to vote by bolding the name of the person we are voting for, unvotes were the same, a bolded UNVOTE and the new vote. We were very strict with these, unbolded votes didn't count, if someone forgot to unvote the new vote didn't count. And we could analyze voting patterns so much better. Fun days.

Pretty much how it's done in NF.

Of course the Syndicate poll system has its advantages too. It saves the host a lot of work counting votes.

But there is something cathartic about writing a Tl;DR and ending it with [VOTE: ] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sake for me Bob and Mal
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:51 pm

Are you saying no one suspected me at all yesterday? Are you saying everyone suspected Mesk/Dom the most out of all players? I find that extremely hard to believe. Why are people afraid of lynching real players?
Stop generalizing. That's the path to the dark side.

5 people voted for Mesk, and they did for their own reasons. From what I understand, most of them interpreted Mesk's few posts as scummy and decided it's enough to lynch a low poster like her. We have to decide what to do with low posters eventually, so that might as well be it. Also a lot of players believe it's better for town is inactives are removed early since they don't add to discussion, which is a valid point.

Personally I'm only against lynching inactives because they usually get replaced or modkilled (though in this site I've never seen anyone be modkilled)
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:45 pm I'm not being condesending or self-righteous, I think it's very scummy to go after an inactive after 2600 posts and 12 days worth of actual CONTENT. we're approaching Day 4. We have one townie flip (and it was an important role) to an inactive player who we can't read much into. It's not rocket science

It's alright. TBH my response was simply snappy to get you to quit and see your reaction if someone snapped back. It was genuine, but also manipulative, and I feel bad about it. :hug: We cool.

But here's the thing, you say that we should have lynched someone else for the information. But you also say we have 2600 posts of content. We also have info FROM no-lynches that have given us some amazing townreads. Are we really that desperate for info? So desperate (on D1 mind you) that sacrificing one of our most talkative and interactive and driven players would be best?

I get what you're saying about those who lynched mesk. I know what your point is. Still will always think of "SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME INSTEAD" as blatant posturing and scummy. And I will think the same about the rest of what I said.

It wasn't your point, it was the lengths you went to and the tone you presented that had me all :ponder: :suspish:

That said, I'm well aware that I'm guilty of hyperbole and overexaggerating/reacting in even my town games. I'm taking my own suspicion with a grain of salt.
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:51 pm
but being loud and vocal *also* makes you more valuable though
of course, I agree.

But I just think 12 days into a game with 2600 posts, choosing to lynch an inactive (that's 8 players who decided to do that)...it doesn't sit right with me. Sorry. :shrug:
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dunya, you mentioned before suspecting J³ as being a crime boy, do you still feel this way?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

So... Dunya's outburst. Self-righteous rage over what she perceives is an unfair lynch? Or AtE?

[mention]Jackofhearts2005[/mention]
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown

Post by speedchuck »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:07 pm So... Dunya's outburst. Self-righteous rage over what she perceives is an unfair lynch? Or AtE?
???
SIGNATURE:
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:07 pm So... Dunya's outburst. Self-righteous rage over what she perceives is an unfair lynch? Or AtE?

Jackofhearts2005
What's ate?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:58 pm

5 people voted for Mesk, and they did for their own reasons. From what I understand, most of them interpreted Mesk's few posts as scummy and decided it's enough to lynch a low poster like her. We have to decide what to do with low posters eventually, so that might as well be it. Also a lot of players believe it's better for town is inactives are removed early since they don't add to discussion, which is a valid point.

Personally I'm only against lynching inactives because they usually get replaced or modkilled (though in this site I've never seen anyone be modkilled)
do you think, in general, people are afraid of lynching vocal players?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Appeal to Emotion

Not really the best expression here but I wanted to make a cool sentence.

Basically... Jack you have been calling her fake since the dawn of time. Do you still think that?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

Elohcin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:21 am Wow! I cannot believe so many of you stayed up til 2am for mafia. Five pages from 10pm-2am. I looked at the poll, I read a few posts, but tbh, not enough to really understand how y'all came around to mesk. I thought I was the only one who thought she was bad. Y'all know not to listen to cooky eloh, shoot.

Mesk, I hope you join us again sometime soon. You seem like a fun person tonplay with when you're here.

I'm not gonna lie. Even if the lynch was a townie, I'm still happy someone is gone. It helps me form better opinions of others. Dunya... I think you're alright imo now. It eases my mind because I hated that nagging feeling that you were bad.

Alright... it's Thursday and you know what that means... I won't be around. Don't talk too much. 😋
To the highlighted portion, why?
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:06 am Like in here, Quin started pushing the Mesk lynch before everyone. He pushed and he pushed until people took the bait. If one of Jay or New Dom is bad, Quin looks terrible. On the other hand, it is a risky play for a baddie. He more or less took the lead on it.

Or did he? He was the fourth one to vote in the poll (can we trust the pool order, btw? This site changes too much). That means he kept suggesting it until some people voted for her, then jumped on the wagon himself.
No, the order is not reflective of the order votes were placed. It has not been since we had the site reboot. I'm very sorry for this nuisance, but it's something that will have to be coded and I don't have that ability yet. So I can't change that at the moment.
dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:19 pm The same question can be directed towards @Spacedaisy for voting Dom.
Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:13 am
I'm not above voting an inactive player. I really think this is a discussion that should be had outside the confines of a game sometime, because I think "the maths" support lynching inactives when you don't have a firm lead taking you elsewhere. This is why my vote is currently on Dom. Despite everything we have had go on in these first two cycles, we have no solid information and we have been talking in circles around every little thing for so long that I feel like my reads are getting super muddy in my mind. So I am ok with voting out Dom who has done nothing at all.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:10 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:58 pm

do you think, in general, people are afraid of lynching vocal players?
I think it might be a trend, sure. Though there might be an opposite trend at the same time (I'm itching to lynch a scum Jay because I've never seen it).

I'm just saying there is some merit in lynching an inactive. Strategically speaking.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:05 pm Dunya, you mentioned before suspecting J³ as being a crime boy, do you still feel this way?
I do. I've been really busy at work today and with everything else. I'll do a case against him some point before EoN. I mean, that's not hard to accomplish since night ends literally tomorrow.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

[mention]Quin[/mention] can you point out the time where you voted for Mesk (as in, close to what post of yours it happened?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:19 pm The same question can be directed towards @Spacedaisy for voting Dom.
I'm not above voting an inactive player. I really think this is a discussion that should be had outside the confines of a game sometime, because I think "the maths" support lynching inactives when you don't have a firm lead taking you elsewhere. This is why my vote is currently on Dom. Despite everything we have had go on in these first two cycles, we have no solid information and we have been talking in circles around every little thing for so long that I feel like my reads are getting super muddy in my mind. So I am ok with voting out Dom who has done nothing at all.
I wasn't really asking why people voted for Mesk/Dom, I was asking "didn't you have anyone you thought was scummy who'd actually contributed to the 2600 posts?". So buy reading your explanation, are you actually saying you don't have any stronger leads than Dom at this point in the game?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:16 pm
I wasn't really asking why people voted for Mesk/Dom, I was asking "didn't you have anyone you thought was scummy who'd actually contributed to the 2600 posts?". So buy reading your explanation, are you actually saying you don't have any stronger leads than Dom at this point in the game?
Did you have any lead so strong that you were sure about? Because I think the point here is that none of the civilians did. 2600 or 26000 posts is irrelevant when we have no investigation results or role flips, we are still making barely educated guesses.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:19 pm @Sloonei - I see you online.

Please answer my questions. Why did you think lynching Mesk would be more beneficial after 2600 posts and no kills?
I didn't want to lynch Jay on what amounted to a hunch. I still think he's bad, but I'd like time to actually dig into him and find out why I think that. I hated voting for mesk.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:20 pm
Did you have any lead so strong that you were sure about? Because I think the point here is that none of the civilians did. 2600 or 26000 posts is irrelevant when we have no investigation results or role flips, we are still making barely educated guesses.
yes, I did.

I could have voted Jack or Jay easily.

I need to do my case against Jay and then look into Wilgy who has gotten off the hook quite a bit this game, then Bob.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:11 pm Appeal to Emotion

Not really the best expression here but I wanted to make a cool sentence.

Basically... Jack you have been calling her fake since the dawn of time. Do you still think that?
Dawn of time = yesterday afternoon lol.

The outburst doesn't move me or ping me. It's just kinda there.

Gonna go finish my Nutella ISO and determine if she's for sure a

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Nutella? Meant Dunya.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:20 pm
and 2600 posts is not irrelevant, it's very relevant. fyi.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:24 pm Nutella? Meant Dunya.
were you talking to nutella in your scum chat and had her on the tip of your tongue? :p
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:24 pm Nutella? Meant Dunya.
were you talking to nutella in your scum chat and had her on the tip of your tongue? :p
Yeah.

Scum team is me, Nutella, Epi, LC. Epi and LC decided to see how well they could distance from each other on D1 and then Nutella and I figured we could do better.

Gg town.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I point you again to my explanation of my vote. It's not that I don't have suspicions, it's that I feel like everything has been so muddied in my mind with all the back and forth that I didn't feel confident enough in a vote for any of them at that point. But again, I was pretty clear about this in the post I quoted, so I am wondering why you feel the need to push me to answer it again? What more are you hoping I will say?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Spacedaisy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:36 pm
I point you again to my explanation of my vote. It's not that I don't have suspicions, it's that I feel like everything has been so muddied in my mind with all the back and forth that I didn't feel confident enough in a vote for any of them at that point. But again, I was pretty clear about this in the post I quoted, so I am wondering why you feel the need to push me to answer it again? What more are you hoping I will say?
I don't know, I'm trying to understand. Because I don't.

So you have other suspects, but at the EoD after all that was said and done, everything felt muddled up.

What circles are you specifically talking about (other than perhaps LC and Epi which occurred for the most part in Day 1)?

I don't suspect you, so please don't go on the defensive. I'm just genuinely trying to gleam a look into the thought process which is vastly different than mine.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

eeeeggghhhhhwwwwwgh

Oh you voted for Dom.

Lynching someone so you can get information is a cop out. Anybody can claim he or she voted someone because the lynch would provide information. It removes any responsibility from the voter for casting the vote. :suspish:

The objective isn't to use lynches to guide future lynches- that is going to happen regardless. The objective is to use lynches to eliminate people who you believe hold roles you need eliminated to emerge victorious.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

If you are 50/50, the game is sorely unbalanced. :smoky:
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dunya ISO, point by point

Dunya claims to think Mesk is an inactive townie, not scum.
Reference: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 04#p383704
Dunya's read on Mesk remains consistent. Mesk wasn't a teammate and could have been an easy lynch if bad. The only bit that rings false here is Dunya claiming to have done ISOs but also claims to not know number of scum, K2's role, be way behind, etc. Seems ISOs aren't called for yet but this could be a playatyle thing.

Verdict: Not fake

Dunya claims to think scumteam is 3 people. Ergo, she is not scum because scum would know how many teammates they have.
Reference: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... 18#p384018
Dunya's first post is "Gonna find those darn small mountains." Ergo, she's at least looked at the front page one way or the other. Additionally, when she makes this "mistake" she is literally quoting me pointing out that I thought there were 3 mafia but then realized there were 4. I find it unreasonable that between reading my post and responding to it that she forgot how many baddies there are.

Verdict: Fake

Since I'm on mobile, gonna post this as I go for fear of losing walls of text. Will spoiler combine them later.
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 26

Post by malakim2099 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:56 pm Sake for me Bob and Mal
Well, JoH is scum because he's posting. :haha:
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I wasn't feeling defensive, I was feeling curious about your purpose.

And almost every suspicion I have had, has been talked about and the more we talk about it, the more I question any of my suspicions. You have a different point of view because you read the majority of the thread in a big chunk, perhaps it doesn't seem so muddy to you. Or perhaps it is just something I struggle with, it's not unusual for me to find that the more talk that happens, the less clear my suspicions get. I don't know, I don't have a different or better answer for you.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Side Missions”