Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJa
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

malakim2099 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:04 am A janitor in this game. Very interesting.

Though I suspect the Martian is involved with that. Too many secrets.

Going to bed now, will poke back after some sleep.
All night kills are automatically janitored.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

Rip SD :(
malakim2099 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:04 am A janitor in this game. Very interesting.

I understand these words but not the sentences.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 102

Post by Spacedaisy »

:suspish: son of biscuit...
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:16 am Rip SD :(

I understand these words but not the sentences.
In the wider Mafia world, I believe nightkills most often reveal the role of the deceased. In our microcosm, it was never that way, and I believe Marmot is playing it old-school in this one... no infodumping and no reveals on the nightkills.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:28 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:23 pm]

How did she "buddy" you? She was a fucking a civilian. You lynched her because you were absolutely 100% wrong about her intentions and you can't be assed to say so OR you are bad. Which is it?

I swear to God people around here need some Gatorade.
Her first post was talking about how she definitely read me as town and that she wanted to be best friends how is that not what buddying means?
Did you call her out on that then? I'm going to see.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:40 am
Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:28 pm
Epignosis wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:23 pm]

How did she "buddy" you? She was a fucking a civilian. You lynched her because you were absolutely 100% wrong about her intentions and you can't be assed to say so OR you are bad. Which is it?

I swear to God people around here need some Gatorade.
Her first post was talking about how she definitely read me as town and that she wanted to be best friends how is that not what buddying means?
Did you call her out on that then? I'm going to see.
I don't remember if I called her out immediately cus I was interested in seeing if she'd continue the behavior I found suspicious if I didn't mention it. But I think I mentioned it at some point.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Nooo daisy :( Looks like I was probably correct about her role.

Voting jay.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't have nearly the time or inclination to answer these prods/accusations, and I won't bother -- the utility of that would be limited anyway. Unfortunately this game has to be about my eleventh priority right now. I am going to provide as much as I possibly can in the way of reads and analysis tomorrow, and if I get lynched so be it. Any civilians out there among my accusers: I can't stop you, but I do encourage you to at least begin considering how you'll proceed in the event that you are wrong -- because you are.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

Daisy :( we're gonna win this for you! I know how much effort you put into this game

I also suggest we never speculate on placing roles on players out loud. do it in your notes, but not itt.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 pm I'm actually not having a jolly ol time. I'm sick. I still have work this week...which is good with Christmas coming, but I have a cold, so not fun. Every time I read a page even when caught up, there is another page to read. And when I go to sleep, I wake up like 10 pages behind. I cannot think straight 'cause I'm sick. Went to the store to get meds and left my phone, that's how much I can't think straight. Sloon is being nit picky with me. I think he expects more from me than I can intellectually give. I'm not an intellectual like so many of you here. I play for fun and to try to keep my mind as sharp as possible as I age. Did I mention I'm sick and feel like crap. My meds didn't even seem to help.
I don't feel a scum eloh would manipulate us in this way, writing a paragraph+ about how ill she feels. I feel this was a genuine cry of frustration. She got really sick, and got behind in the thread. I'm moving Eloh to higher town read now.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:29 pm @Kylemii

It's nothing personal. I worked 30 hours in the last 3 days and just clocked out. My posts are alternating between the most recent thing aimed at me or that I find super interesting when I refresh the page and my catch-up from 5 pages back. I promise to answer you tomorrow or maybe even tonight. :cheers:
this is genuine here at that point of time, I really believe he overlooked Kyle because of that. However, for my records (I like to keep where my head is at on paper), when I called Jack doing the same thing (ie. overlooking my posts), he was constantly online itt and at times even posting to others. He did later use "I was at work" as a defense, but it didn't rub me the right way.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

defence*****

*eye twitch*

I hate no editing typos rule
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I just did a quick glance at Wilgy posts, I'm going to go through all his posts shortly (they're not that many). I'm leaning bad now before I dig any deeper. It's Day 4 and Wilgy has not provided even 1 rainbow list, or even any kind of list of anything. That's not the Supercivvy Wilgy I've witnessed in play before :ponder:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I have even placed an initial vote on Wilgy. Happy Day 4.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:36 am Quin/Sloonei not w/w imo.
Jack pointed this out on Day 1. Day 4 now and I agree very much. If one is scum, my money would be on Quin (I'll iso him later)
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by dunya »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:50 pm And I just realized it's Night 1. Read the poll and thought day 1 ended tonight at midnight. Whoops.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:38 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:16 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:53 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:08 am Put a vote on Spacedaisy. Do we believe her guilt to be coming from a place of empathy for game hosts everywhere, or from her role card?
I'm not really buying the idea that she feels guilty about rolling Mafia, making it affect her very first post in the game.
WHo the hell feels guilty about being mafia anyway?
I do. I don't like killing my friends. Choosing who to take out of a game feels bad.
Are these posts genuine or not genuine? I need some opinions from other people on this before I share my possibly biased outtake.

Is Wilgy playing a guilty game?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:05 am I just did a quick glance at Wilgy posts, I'm going to go through all his posts shortly (they're not that many). I'm leaning bad now before I dig any deeper. It's Day 4 and Wilgy has not provided even 1 rainbow list, or even any kind of list of anything. That's not the Supercivvy Wilgy I've witnessed in play before :ponder:
He made an ISO post of "players he's most curious of" -- :rolleyes: -- which was some JoH posts. That was Day 1; he promised Epi or nutella iso next later that evening. Day 4, no additional ISOs were made. Could be time constraint. Could me scummy lurker Wilgy we saw in Seinfeld.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Elohcin »

As y'all know, Thursdays are rough for me as Im put of the house basically all day and focused soley on the rugrats. It's now Friday but tomorrow is my daughter's birthday party and so today is another full day. I'm really not trying to cheat here, but I thinknits kind of crucial we actually get a baddie today. So...can someone kind of recap for me a little of what's goibg on. I know the lynch was pretty quickly switched to mesk. I know I had my doubts about her civvieness, but who ever actually listens to me? Did Jay stir up suspicion on her and eventually get her lynched? Is this why several of you are voting for him?
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm out**
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Also, FWIW... (And realize I have not read everything in the last 24 hours) I don't think kyle is bad. He seems genuine and I just feel the need to point that out.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:51 pm The options were lynch Jack or lynch Dom, I decided a Dom lynch was better.

votes shifted

the options were then Dom or Mesk, Mesk seemed like a more ideal choice to me.

the votes shifted again.

It was now Mesk or Jay, I didn't feel confident enough in the case against Jay, which had basically just become relevant at that moment, so I kept my vote on Mesk.
Were you creating the options or just reacting to them?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:55 pm
malakim2099 wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:42 pm For the record, far too early for me (got to page 11) to get any sort of good reads yet, BUT when you talk about lynching a player spot immediately after they've been replaced? That seems fairly scummy to me. Especially with the meta-logic of "well, they were replaced so they must be mafia" which is, frankly, crap logic.
I'd also like to point out I replaced in before you, and I'm town. There were three other inactives, Mesk, you, and insertnamehere (who became inactive after replacing another inactive). Is it likely all 4 inactives were town and not even 1 was mafia? Possible, but I wouldn't call it likely.

I'm town, Mesk flipped town, so the logic that you COULD be scum isn't fool proof, but it isn't coming straight out of my ass either, I reckon. Read on, show us what you got. I've been in your shoes and it wasn't a fun process--especially when the person I replaced was a lynch-candidate the day before I replaced.
Your statistics are non-sensical. Pick any random group of four players. Is it likely all 4 are town? Possible, but not likely. That has nothing to do with they being inactive or not.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 3]

Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:09 pm
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:05 pm
Kylemii wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:34 am I wasn't planning on thoroughly looking at J³ until tomorrow, is there a significant chance that he's mafia
would you have voted for him if someone had said yes?
If someone had shown me a convincing enough case in those 11 remaining minutes I might have.
Are you making cases or waiting for people to show them to you?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Most games in the Syndicate janitor every night kill by default.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

[mention]Kylemii[/mention]

I like your new Carmen Sandiego avatar.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:51 am
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 pm I'm actually not having a jolly ol time. I'm sick. I still have work this week...which is good with Christmas coming, but I have a cold, so not fun. Every time I read a page even when caught up, there is another page to read. And when I go to sleep, I wake up like 10 pages behind. I cannot think straight 'cause I'm sick. Went to the store to get meds and left my phone, that's how much I can't think straight. Sloon is being nit picky with me. I think he expects more from me than I can intellectually give. I'm not an intellectual like so many of you here. I play for fun and to try to keep my mind as sharp as possible as I age. Did I mention I'm sick and feel like crap. My meds didn't even seem to help.
I don't feel a scum eloh would manipulate us in this way, writing a paragraph+ about how ill she feels. I feel this was a genuine cry of frustration. She got really sick, and got behind in the thread. I'm moving Eloh to higher town read now.
She can be 100% honest in that post and still be bad.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Voting Jay. Seems like the best lynchee so far.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:56 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:16 pm @Quin can you point out the time where you voted for Mesk (as in, close to what post of yours it happened?
At the same time as Epi voted for Dom. I was the first on her.
Hmmm from what you said in that post and the following one, it didn't seem you were voting at that point. "Let's lynch lasagne" doesn't really mean "I'm voting lasagne right now". And I wasn't around so I couldn't see when you voted.

But I'll believe you. THis does force me to drop the suspicion on you for now. Though such a push on Mesk is more NAI than anything in the end.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:09 am @Kylemii

Thought that was some Pokemon character.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:20 am

Upon closer inspection, its Roy Mustang.
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 26

Post by malakim2099 »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:05 am

Oh! Well, that is interesting. Wasn't that way in either Mass Effect or SF, which is why I was surprised. Hmmm.
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon

Post by malakim2099 »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:10 am
dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:51 am
She can be 100% honest in that post and still be bad.
True, but from my limited experience with her, I don't think she's the kind of player to do that. This seems like a style comment more than anything else.

Anywho, will be around later this afternoon, need to go get my new DL. Written tests are a pain in the ass. :evileye:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I don't mean she wrote that post to manipulate people.

I mean she could just have written that post honestly and emotionally beause she is tired and busy and disheartened... and still have a bad role card.

Mafia alignment isn't always related to character. Good people draw mafia roles all the time.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I don't think J is bad with Dunya or Quin.

Bad Jimmy and bad Quin don't team up to save bad Dom. That's really dangerous for little return, given Dom has been inactive.

I still think Wuin is good.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Quin's good too
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

malakim2099 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:58 am
Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:05 am

Oh! Well, that is interesting. Wasn't that way in either Mass Effect or SF, which is why I was surprised. Hmmm.
Yes, many Syndicate games in the past have done this: all nightkills being janitored.

I may reconsider that mechanic in future games, but will continue employing it here.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

Marmot wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:06 am Yes, many Syndicate games in the past have done this: all nightkills being janitored.

I may reconsider that mechanic in future games, but will continue employing it here.

I actually like this mechanic a lot.

Question: Who was it in this game that had a scumread on daisy for being nonplussed about stuff?
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Different types of games fit with different mechanics. I like the Syndicate's game style, don't need it to change.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:10 am I don't think J is bad with Dunya or Quin.

Bad Jimmy and bad Quin don't team up to save bad Dom. That's really dangerous for little return, given Dom has been inactive.

Disagree. The first death being a mafia death is very bad thing for mafia. Bad Quin has cover from pushing after lasagne from the beginning, plus it's easier to justify votes swapping around in a CFD type EOD. I mean heck Sloonei voted with JJJ and I'm almost positive they're not w/w. I think JJJ/Quin/Dom w/w/w is still very much on the table.

(Plus little return isn't necessarily true. He could be Sutter Buttes, or Gwendol Wreakin's kill might be special in some way. And if his teammates can submit an action for him, doubly so.)
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Kylemii

I didn't like his push on Jack, I don't feel like he's solving, and I don't want to tunnel in on JJJ this early in the phase.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

What are the reasons we are all voting for Jay today?
Who's suspect #2 after him?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:17 pm What are the reasons we are all voting for Jay today?
I'd lynch one of Kyle/Dunya/Jack/Bob/Sig/Eloh.

I don't want to lynch Malakim today. Give him time to breathe. Day 5 onwards is fair game tho.

But above all, I wanna follow up on the case I made last night. Jay's playstyle in this game is weird as fuck. He needs to be lynched for that. Or be forced to defend himself. So far his defense has been pitiful.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:24 amWere you creating the options or just reacting to them?
Mostly reacting, while offering my own opinions in the interim. If I'm walking into the lynch period without an acceptably strong idea about who I personally think is mafia then it makes more sense to me to look into the players who are receiving votes at the time. Ask myself: who the people are that are getting votes, what are other people seeing here? Who are the voters and why are they voting that way? that's what I did yesterday with Jack etc
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:53 amAre you making cases or waiting for people to show them to you?
There's 20ish players right now. When people make cases I like, I follow up on them with my own studies. If I see something no one else has noticed or talked about then I'll bring it up.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:30 am
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:20 am

Upon closer inspection, its Roy Mustang.
It's the PI trainer class from Pokemon Diamond and Pearl 0: he's the localized version of the gambler class.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Is his thumb farting?
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 82

Post by DrWilgy »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:29 am
dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:05 am I just did a quick glance at Wilgy posts, I'm going to go through all his posts shortly (they're not that many). I'm leaning bad now before I dig any deeper. It's Day 4 and Wilgy has not provided even 1 rainbow list, or even any kind of list of anything. That's not the Supercivvy Wilgy I've witnessed in play before :ponder:
He made an ISO post of "players he's most curious of" -- :rolleyes: -- which was some JoH posts. That was Day 1; he promised Epi or nutella iso next later that evening. Day 4, no additional ISOs were made. Could be time constraint. Could me scummy lurker Wilgy we saw in Seinfeld.
I can promise you regardless of alignment it's a time constraint. Civ Wilgy or Scum Wilgy, I frown upon lurking.

What I find interesting is that instead of gauging my reads and what I've provided, you target the quantity. Why not ask for more if that's what you want? I've provided thoughts as I've caught up. Where are your comments on those?

Also Rainbows are dumb. Players are either good or bad.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:49 pm Is his thumb farting?
he's flipping a shiny gold coin he earned presumably by gambling or solving crimes or something
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:17 pm What are the reasons we are all voting for Jay today?

I don't want to lynch Malakim today. Give him time to breathe. Day 5 onwards is fair game tho.

But above all, I wanna follow up on the case I made last night. Jay's playstyle in this game is weird as fuck. He needs to be lynched for that. Or be forced to defend himself. So far his defense has been pitiful.
"Weird as fuck" is the least descriptive vote justification in the book. What's weird about him, and why is that weirdness bad?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Sloonei wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:01 pm

"Weird as fuck" is the least descriptive vote justification in the book. What's weird about him, and why is that weirdness bad?
I wrote a big paragraph about him. People said it was poetic, in fact.
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon

Post by malakim2099 »

colonialbob wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:10 am I don't think J is bad with Dunya or Quin.

Disagree. The first death being a mafia death is very bad thing for mafia. Bad Quin has cover from pushing after lasagne from the beginning, plus it's easier to justify votes swapping around in a CFD type EOD. I mean heck Sloonei voted with JJJ and I'm almost positive they're not w/w. I think JJJ/Quin/Dom w/w/w is still very much on the table.

(Plus little return isn't necessarily true. He could be Sutter Buttes, or Gwendol Wreakin's kill might be special in some way. And if his teammates can submit an action for him, doubly so.)
The bolded is not. I can tell you that. But of course I'd tell you that. :haha:

I've never really played a game with JJJ before (co-modded with Mass Effect, and he dropped for inactivity in SF when we were scumbrothers) so could you say where your Masterpiece summary was (or quote it)? Still catching up on the thread* so I haven't had a chance to really dive in. I'm getting there though!

* I know I know I know, but you guys posted a LOT okay?!? :omg:

Return to “Previous Side Missions”