Marmot (Hosts/Nons/Deads)
50%

Total votes: 16
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by dunya »

I was pinged by Jay's lack of focus tbh and the fact he didn't direct a single suspicion towards me. That's very unlike him. He usually kills my game when I'm townie, and frustrates me till I start dreaming of rage quitting. :P When I named him as a suspect, I hoped it would trigger a different kind of response where I could be sure of his towniness, as I have been in past games. How will Jay respond? That is a huge tell all in itself.

I feel a bit mean though, because I know what he's going through IRL. He barely has time to talk to me, even. It's close to end of semester and we have exams and assignments due.

I believe he replaced into this game same reason I did (a sort of sense of obligation, let's say), and while I pretty much screwed off my exam studying time to get up to date with the thread the last 2 days, I think Jay values his education before mafia (smart guy. smarter than me, probably. definitely).

I was never going to go through with lynching him without giving him time to clear himself or sufficiently fend off accusations thrown his way. The fact he has so much suspicion on him and didn't bother going through them all does not strike me as "giving up" as Sloonei put it (and I'm surprised he could think Jay would give up). On the contrary, it had an opposite effect on me and I've played plenty with Jay (and scum Jay) to know that like me, he'd defend himself till the last dying breath. It's basically like this grad student has exams man. Let's cut him some slack for not spending 5 hours playing online mafia.

no lynch Jay today. I urge you all to reconsider and look elsewhere.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 2]

Post by dunya »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:37 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:51 am
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:09 pm I'm actually not having a jolly ol time. I'm sick. I still have work this week...which is good with Christmas coming, but I have a cold, so not fun. Every time I read a page even when caught up, there is another page to read. And when I go to sleep, I wake up like 10 pages behind. I cannot think straight 'cause I'm sick. Went to the store to get meds and left my phone, that's how much I can't think straight. Sloon is being nit picky with me. I think he expects more from me than I can intellectually give. I'm not an intellectual like so many of you here. I play for fun and to try to keep my mind as sharp as possible as I age. Did I mention I'm sick and feel like crap. My meds didn't even seem to help.
I don't feel a scum eloh would manipulate us in this way, writing a paragraph+ about how ill she feels. I feel this was a genuine cry of frustration. She got really sick, and got behind in the thread. I'm moving Eloh to higher town read now.
If Eloh complaining (which is fine, I don't begrudge) about being busy/tired/sick/not caught up makes her town, Eloh is always town.

I think she's really town but this isn't why.
absolutely, I urge you to follow your instinct. It just felt authentic and townie to my senses.

That changed this morning though. I'll go into that in a little while.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:54 pm I can promise you regardless of alignment it's a time constraint. Civ Wilgy or Scum Wilgy, I frown upon lurking.

What I find interesting is that instead of gauging my reads and what I've provided, you target the quantity. Why not ask for more if that's what you want? I've provided thoughts as I've caught up. Where are your comments on those?

Also Rainbows are dumb. Players are either good or bad.
It feels like a lot of general comments and observations, throwing in some questions for good measure. It doesn't feel like someone who is taking any sort of significant stance. This far into the game, I find it hard to believe any townie wouldn't have made strong stances yet, even if one that we can recognize him for. You haven't even made good/bad player lists. Sorry Wilgy, I just don't think you're townie-centric this game. I mean, I defended you in Pirates and you didn't even say anything. But here, you've been less authentic and clear in your opinions and stances than when you were playing with emojis imo.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

School obligations seems like a valid reason for the specific change in playstyle between this and Seinfeld. I'm interested in seeing what he brings to the table tonight.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

speedchuck wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:59 pm I'm going to throw an early vote on JJJ. See what happens.

I may be busy most of today, but I'll try to keep up.
Where is that vote?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:15 am As y'all know, Thursdays are rough for me as Im put of the house basically all day and focused soley on the rugrats. It's now Friday but tomorrow is my daughter's birthday party and so today is another full day. I'm really not trying to cheat here, but I thinknits kind of crucial we actually get a baddie today. So...can someone kind of recap for me a little of what's goibg on. I know the lynch was pretty quickly switched to mesk. I know I had my doubts about her civvieness, but who ever actually listens to me? Did Jay stir up suspicion on her and eventually get her lynched? Is this why several of you are voting for him?
everyone is going to laugh and make fun of me again, and I don't care. I think language is important. If we get a sense of guiltiness from a player, there's something to be read. Likewise, when Eloh says "she's really not trying to cheat here", it strikes me as someone who felt guilty I took her heartfelt sickness/lurking post to mean townie, and I may have kind of manipulated her into thinking I believed "she's not an evil woman, she won't lie about using sickness as an excuse to get off the hook for lurking / sidelining". The result? She feels bad about being "under the radar" and possibly being a town read due to inactivity -- "cheating"

:shrug:

I've had neutral leaning bad, then bad, then neutral leaning bad feelings about her all game. The only reason my suspicions are not sticking is because everyone is defending her meta, saying she looks town. I haven't played with her before so I can't claim I know what her scum/town distinctions are, but I know I've been leaning bad all game.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:16 pm I said I was going to put reads in this thread and I will. I do not have time to be Jerry Seinfeld and I don't give a shit about trying to be Jerry Seinfeld. I frankly don't see how there could be any impression that I give a shit about trying to be Jerry Seinfeld or any other generic super-civilian cookie cutter rendition of myself given the posts I have made in this game. This variety of meta read is bogus, as though JJJ suddenly forgets how to make a million posts when he draws a mafia role.

There's a reason I am only here during brief windows right now. That won't change for the foreseeable future in this or ensuing games. I implore the civilians in this thread to engage a broad dialogue whether I am your locked vote or not. Nothing is friendlier to the mafia team right now than a continuing focus on me, especially when I am in no position to engage the discussion.
You have 141 posts in this game. You are the 10th biggest poster. Your post count is lower than usual, but I don't think anyone here thinks it is insufficient.

But your playstyle is different. You are more reactive than usual, you use your methods like asking people questions and the GTH thing but you don't arrive to any useful conclusion with them. You don't participate in the discussion most of the time. You playstyle seems like a faulty mimicry of your real civ one.

Now, I will believe you are being affected by real life. The question is: is real life affecting your ability to play as a civ, or is it affecting your ability to fake your civ meta as a bad? Would a civ Jay, in this situation, be quality over quantity and try to reduce the amount of reads and usefulness but still be an useful voice in the civs' quest? Or an I tinfoiling and you being busy really causes a drastic change in your ability to contribute?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

where my head is at right now:

good
dunya
Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
Long Con
nutella
sig
Sloonei
JaggedJimmyJay

leaning good
insertnamehere
colonialbob (I still need to iso Bob, but he's been spontaneous and townie-minded the last few days)
Kylemii

leaning bad
Jackofhearts2005 ( I need to reevaluate Jack after his passion-filled eod 3 defence, but I think I'm leaning good on him at this point)
malakim2099 (sorry don't hate me, I need more content from you, try to post as you read, even if it's things from day 1...that's what I did, it's very enlightening and can help us form a better read of you, and you a better read on us)
Quin / speedchuck (1 of them, not both...leaning more scummy on speedchuck this last night phase, I'm getting a bit of dejavu from our last game together in tone, but I haven't isod either quin or speed yet so I'll get to that)

bad
Elohcin
DrWilgy
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:40 pm I was pinged by Jay's lack of focus tbh and the fact he didn't direct a single suspicion towards me. That's very unlike him. He usually kills my game when I'm townie, and frustrates me till I start dreaming of rage quitting. :P When I named him as a suspect, I hoped it would trigger a different kind of response where I could be sure of his towniness, as I have been in past games. How will Jay respond? That is a huge tell all in itself.

I feel a bit mean though, because I know what he's going through IRL. He barely has time to talk to me, even. It's close to end of semester and we have exams and assignments due.

I believe he replaced into this game same reason I did (a sort of sense of obligation, let's say), and while I pretty much screwed off my exam studying time to get up to date with the thread the last 2 days, I think Jay values his education before mafia (smart guy. smarter than me, probably. definitely).

I was never going to go through with lynching him without giving him time to clear himself or sufficiently fend off accusations thrown his way. The fact he has so much suspicion on him and didn't bother going through them all does not strike me as "giving up" as Sloonei put it (and I'm surprised he could think Jay would give up). On the contrary, it had an opposite effect on me and I've played plenty with Jay (and scum Jay) to know that like me, he'd defend himself till the last dying breath. It's basically like this grad student has exams man. Let's cut him some slack for not spending 5 hours playing online mafia.

no lynch Jay today. I urge you all to reconsider and look elsewhere.
Hmm

You have a point here. I'm somewhat bothered by how easy it is. To lynch baddie jay.

I was expecting by first showdown with bad Jay to be more epic. With more blood and sweat, self-doubt and last minute vote changes. This feels like kicking a puppy.

If not Jay, then who should we lynch?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

There is a rule I've learned through a lot of failure here.

It's never easy to find a baddie on Mafia Syndicate.

I'm not saying Jay couldn't break this rule, but it's weird for him to be the one who does.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:32 pm If not Jay, then who should we lynch?
I'm going with Wilgy.

Do you think Wilgy has had any strong opinions in this game?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Another red flag re Jay was how quickly people followed my lead on a comment (which was mostly me pinging Jay because he hadn't questioned me/suspected me even once). I don't like it when people pile up so quickly. I much prefer a rough lynch where I have to fight for a following.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I'd also like to really look into what happened Day 3. There was a lead on lurker Dom. I still don't buy the reasons why everyone went out of their way to choose one lurker over another inactive. I read everyone's defences on why it happened. I'm sure some of them are genuine, but I'm also sure some aren't. :shrug:

I wonder if Quin ever imagined his decision to start a bandwagon on Lasagna would succeed.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

I think [mention]insertnamehere[/mention] and [mention]sig[/mention] need to be replaced asap. It's really not cool for people to sign up and drop off the face of the earth. :ninja:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:42 pm I think @insertnamehere and @sig need to be replaced asap. It's really not cool for people to sign up and drop off the face of the earth. :ninja:
I think is marmot had a replacement he would have already used it.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Let's find replacements for them! Hey, anyone wanna read 76 pages of mafia?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

are you keeping your vote on JJJ, DDL?
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:52 pm are you keeping your vote on JJJ, DDL?
Maybe.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'm also bothered by the lack of votes in this day.

If Jay is bad, it would make sense for there to be some counter-wagon by now (maybe Wilgy is the counter wagon?). And I don't like how everyone who is voting for Jay is someone I'm currently townreading (well there is Jack, but I like current Jack more than Day 1 Jack so i'm still on the fence about him). Maybe mafia is just watching from afar, since the civs are doing their dirty work for them. So they don't need to expose themselves, by making bussing too obvious or risking discussion going against them.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:12 pm
Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:56 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:49 pm Is his thumb farting?
he's flipping a shiny gold coin he earned presumably by gambling or solving crimes or something
I can never get over the Spritework in BW2.
ImageImageImage
It's too good.
:biggrin:

I'm halfway through Kanto in (Liquid) Crystal. Got a little more than 200 Pokeymans. So I'm super excited to play BW2 in 2056.
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 26

Post by malakim2099 »

Well, I'm honestly leaning towards voting JJJ because I disliked his... I guess you could call it defense? Plus there seems to be a prevalent "JJJ is mal's scumbuddy" theory out there. Though I'm not going to drop a vote yet, if only because I'm going to be around before the end of the day phase (barring catastrophic weirdness), so I will be back by then.

Oh, and passed the written test, so got my MN DL. Woot! Now to wait 3-4 weeks for the bloody thing.

Also, Get Out is freaking amazing. Love that movie (own it on Bluray).
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok let's see what happens if I *vote malakim*
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Let''s assume there was still a save in the Mesh lynch. And let's consider I hate the latest post of his. And I don't feel good about his buddying of me about voting Quin.

I did say I wanted to give him a day, but I want to lynch scum more.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 82

Post by DrWilgy »

I feel my thoughts are very much in sync with DDL.

I am hesitant to vote Jay with him, but "I like this Jack more than Day 1" Jack sums up my exact feelings.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:16 pm [mention]Dragon D. Luffy[/mention] , please show posts where I take the lead on the Lasagne lynch.
speedchuck , please show posts where I was hands-off the Lasagne lynch.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:04 pm I'm also bothered by the lack of votes in this day.
well, it's Friday night and Marmot's EoD phase means we have like 206583695 hours left
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 3]

Quin wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:30 pm
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:16 pm @Dragon D. Luffy , please show posts where I take the lead on the Lasagne lynch.
speedchuck , please show posts where I was hands-off the Lasagne lynch.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:18 am
Quin wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:56 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:16 pm @Quin can you point out the time where you voted for Mesk (as in, close to what post of yours it happened?
At the same time as Epi voted for Dom. I was the first on her.
Hmmm from what you said in that post and the following one, it didn't seem you were voting at that point. "Let's lynch lasagne" doesn't really mean "I'm voting lasagne right now". And I wasn't around so I couldn't see when you voted.

But I'll believe you. THis does force me to drop the suspicion on you for now. Though such a push on Mesk is more NAI than anything in the end.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

My turn.

[mention]Quin[/mention] please participate in the current discussion.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:26 pm I feel my thoughts are very much in sync with DDL.

I am hesitant to vote Jay with him, but "I like this Jack more than Day 1" Jack sums up my exact feelings.
What about voting Malakim with me?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:33 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:26 pm I feel my thoughts are very much in sync with DDL.

I like your gall and how you're leading stuff. :clap:
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:49 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:54 pm I can promise you regardless of alignment it's a time constraint. Civ Wilgy or Scum Wilgy, I frown upon lurking.

What I find interesting is that instead of gauging my reads and what I've provided, you target the quantity. Why not ask for more if that's what you want? I've provided thoughts as I've caught up. Where are your comments on those?

It feels like a lot of general comments and observations, throwing in some questions for good measure. It doesn't feel like someone who is taking any sort of significant stance. This far into the game, I find it hard to believe any townie wouldn't have made strong stances yet, even if one that we can recognize him for. You haven't even made good/bad player lists. Sorry Wilgy, I just don't think you're townie-centric this game. I mean, I defended you in Pirates and you didn't even say anything. But here, you've been less authentic and clear in your opinions and stances than when you were playing with emojis imo.
What? Less authentic and clear? Comparing clarity in a game where I was only using emojis (and keeping up mind you)?

What is a strong stance to you? Apparently not calling Jack bad for his play day one, nor agreeing that Jaybis a good lynch. Those are just weak stances.

Dunya, it feels like your trying to case me with "Wilgy is bad because of XYZ", when you can just say "I'm tone reading Wilgy as bad." Because of this I do feel that its disgenuine.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I can't promise to not swap later.

*Malakim*
Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:34 pm

I like your gall and how you're leading stuff. :clap:
Thanks, because I have no idea what i'm doing. :grin:
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:34 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:49 pm

What? Less authentic and clear? Comparing clarity in a game where I was only using emojis (and keeping up mind you)?

What is a strong stance to you? Apparently not calling Jack bad for his play day one, nor agreeing that Jaybis a good lynch. Those are just weak stances.

Dunya, it feels like your trying to case me with "Wilgy is bad because of XYZ", when you can just say "I'm tone reading Wilgy as bad." Because of this I do feel that its disgenuine.
I'll tell you what a strong townie stance is: it's having strong suspicions. Just clearing people off is more a scum stance-tactic. Does that make sense to you?

You were only using emojis, but those emojis actually reflected better on you. You were calling people good/bad with them. That's townie as hell.

This "not calling Jack bad for his play day one" and "not agreeing on a Jay lynch" is not necessarily townie as hell.

I hope you can see where I am coming from; I'm super genuine and super serious and extremely demanding.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:35 pm

I can't promise to not swap later.

*Malakim*
Reminder the last time I did such a push I CFD'd a guy for posting only smileys. :grin:

(no seriously I'm having self-doubt about every possible lynch someone HELP)

(but this does seem more informed than the smiley CFD)
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

On Wilgy: I can't read him to save my life. That's why I'm mostly avoiding him.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

basically, people who scum hunt solely by eliminating who is townie are more likely to be scum in my eyes because scum team know exactly who is town.

Townies are suspicious as hell because we don't know shit except who we are. We are confident as hell about out townieness. Everyone else? They're all scum till they prove otherwise. And along the way, even townies will do things that trigger our scum detectors.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 pm My turn.

@Quin please participate in the current discussion.
I am referring to what you say here:
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:06 am Like in here, Quin started pushing the Mesk lynch before everyone. He pushed and he pushed until people took the bait. If one of Jay or New Dom is bad, Quin looks terrible. On the other hand, it is a risky play for a baddie. He more or less took the lead on it.

Or did he? He was the fourth one to vote in the poll (can we trust the pool order, btw? This site changes too much). That means he kept suggesting it until some people voted for her, then jumped on the wagon himself.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:08 am Quin is the main actor in the death of Lasagna. Should we crucify him for it or treat it like a civ goof?
In what posts do I "push and push until people took the bait"? In what posts was I the "main actor in the death of Lasagne"?

I'll say now in re-reading that, I don't like the phrasing "took the bait". It sounds like you've already decided I'm bad.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:39 pm On Wilgy: I can't read him to save my life. That's why I'm mostly avoiding him.
Pokemon mafia was fun. I am sorry for that however.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:38 pmI'll tell you what a strong townie stance is: it's having strong suspicions. Just clearing people off is more a scum stance-tactic. Does that make sense to you?

You were only using emojis, but those emojis actually reflected better on you. You were calling people good/bad with them. That's townie as hell.

This "not calling Jack bad for his play day one" and "not agreeing on a Jay lynch" is not necessarily townie as hell.

I hope you can see where I am coming from; I'm super genuine and super serious and extremely demanding.
So you want mor quantity from me?
Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:41 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:39 pm On Wilgy: I can't read him to save my life. That's why I'm mostly avoiding him.
I was already aware of my difficulty reading you before then, tbh. You could say I let my guard down in that game.

I did track you, though. But fuck G-Man.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:43 pm
dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:38 pmI'll tell you what a strong townie stance is: it's having strong suspicions. Just clearing people off is more a scum stance-tactic. Does that make sense to you?

no...I never complained about low post count or quantity of post. I want more genuine, hard stances. I would understand your hesitation in that you can't give me a genuine scum read without outing a scum-mate, but try.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

[mention]malakim2099[/mention] would you please do me a solid and describe your past mafia experience, to whatever extent you're comfortable with?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:44 pm
I was already aware of my difficulty reading you before then, tbh. You could say I let my guard down in that game.

Lmao, ain't that some shit.

DDL can you guess my top two Civ reads?
Image Image Image
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Quin wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:41 pm

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:06 am Like in here, Quin started pushing the Mesk lynch before everyone. He pushed and he pushed until people took the bait. If one of Jay or New Dom is bad, Quin looks terrible. On the other hand, it is a risky play for a baddie. He more or less took the lead on it.

Or did he? He was the fourth one to vote in the poll (can we trust the pool order, btw? This site changes too much). That means he kept suggesting it until some people voted for her, then jumped on the wagon himself.
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:08 am Quin is the main actor in the death of Lasagna. Should we crucify him for it or treat it like a civ goof?
In what posts do I "push and push until people took the bait"? In what posts was I the "main actor in the death of Lasagne"?

I'll say now in re-reading that, I don't like the phrasing "took the bait". It sounds like you've already decided I'm bad.
Which is it?
ImageImageImageImage
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Quin wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:41 pm

The point is that I read your post where you announced a vote, failed to notice you were voting at the time, I thought you made 2-3 posts telling people to vote for Mesk but not voting yourself. Because you announced your vote in a non-clear-enough way.

Also I like to sound like I already decided people are bad. It's fun that way.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:45 pm @malakim2099 would you please do me a solid and describe your past mafia experience, to whatever extent you're comfortable with?
I suggest you take a look at the street fighter game: http://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/viewto ... alakim2099[/mention]
He was scum here.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

dunya wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:43 pm

no...I never complained about low post count or quantity of post. I want more genuine, hard stances. I would understand your hesitation in that you can't give me a genuine scum read without outing a scum-mate, but try.
I've already given what I had Dunya. Your shaking a tree that's out of apples. I'm just unsure if your shaking this tree on purpose or not.
Image Image Image
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Do I win money if I do it? It sounds hard.

Let's say... nutella and Epi?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:49 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:45 pm

Do I win money if I do it? It sounds hard.

Let's say... nutella and Epi?
Hot damn, you got one. It was you and Hazelnut.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Side Missions”