50%

Total votes: 16
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Kylemii »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:12 amMaybe if someone had engaged me on it it would have gone somewhere. Maybe if I were scum I would have been more confident and tried to push harder for your lynch.
I was pushed as a suspect by Sloonei Epignosis and cbob to some extent, and I think maybe one other person... A bunch of people said I looked bad, maybe not because of the thing you said, but I feel like that might have been a good opportunity.
You people know this. You know I'm more consistent and pushy as scum then town. I may have ruined my whole meta with Pirates mafia, and that's rather upsetting. :blush: But Pirates was still me being more pushy and consistent that this game.
I have no historical context for whether this is true or not, can someone plz confirm or deny
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 4]

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:22 am @Epignosis didn't you say you're voting for Jay? It doesn't look like you've voted in the poll
My mouse is old. Thanks for the notice.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

nutella wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:22 am What the heck is going on here
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:14 am does anyone feel like they can confidently say they have any idea what's going on in this game?
i'll mark nutella down as a no.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:24 am
speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:12 amMaybe if someone had engaged me on it it would have gone somewhere. Maybe if I were scum I would have been more confident and tried to push harder for your lynch.
I was pushed as a suspect by Sloonei Epignosis and cbob to some extent, and I think maybe one other person... A bunch of people said I looked bad, maybe not because of the thing you said, but I feel like that might have been a good opportunity.
Maybe I'm looking for reads more than opportunities. :grin: I don't know guys. I'm getting too tired for this. Let me go grab my old legacy post.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

I like the people on JJJ much more, so I'm swtiching over. JJJ
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:23 am what does this mean?
If I am to be suspected for the inconsistency in my handling of Mesk, and that the suspicion is rooted in her lack of posts during that period of inconsistency -- that means the remaining explanation exists in the posts that were in place before the inconsistency. There was a time that existed wherein I gave Mesk a GTH good read based upon what I recalled of her content in the moment of the exercise. There was a separate time that existed wherein I looked at Mesks posts again and decided I didn't like them. This last notion is being ignored in Jack's accusation.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:24 am Also: an absence of posts does have no civilian value. No shit.

The presence of posts with no civilian value is an actual cause for suspicion. Posts that do nothing are more suspicious than nothing that does nothing.
define "civilian value". Also explain why you justified your mesk vote by arguing that her posts lacked "utility".
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

speedchuck wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:23 am Welp. In view of my legacy, I'll have you know that this is the strongest town game I can handle when there are 3k posts and 93% of the game is still alive.
There. This is my last post tonight. Good luck I guess.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:26 am
If I am to be suspected for the inconsistency in my handling of Mesk, and that the suspicion is rooted in her lack of posts during that period of inconsistency -- that means the remaining explanation exists in the posts that were in place before the inconsistency. There was a time that existed wherein I gave Mesk a GTH good read based upon what I recalled of her content in the moment of the exercise. There was a separate time that existed wherein I looked at Mesks posts again and decided I didn't like them. This last notion is being ignored in Jack's accusation.
in other words

can't*
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:27 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:26 am
in other words

can't*
yeah that's why i was confused
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Oh, Jay's back on the table.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:23 am I was not demanding that you be consistent. You keep using that word, as if I care that you were inconsistent. I don't. I care more about why you were. Your turnaround against Mesk in favor of Dom came with no substantive reasoning. Rather than challenge people's votes for Mesk (which were weak), you...bought what they were selling?

Sorry- it doesn't add up.
I did buy it. I thought the reasoning was substantive, or at least more than it was for a Dom lynch. You continue to tell me that the reason was flimsy or weak or lacking in substance or whatever, but you have not told me why the following assertion is a bad one:

A lack of posts is not ideal. This does not provide any civilian utility.

The presence of posts which do not provide any civilian utility is even worse.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:24 am Also: an absence of posts does have no civilian value. No shit.

The presence of posts with no civilian value is an actual cause for suspicion. Posts that do nothing are more suspicious than nothing that does nothing.
No. I don't agree, and I don't think you truly believe this.

It is insanely easy to create posts that look useful, especially early on.

When you called Mesk good, what was it in her posts that gave you that perspective? And why did you decide so very late in the Day that her posts had "no civilian value?" She had no new posts.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:26 am

define "civilian value". Also explain why you justified your mesk vote by arguing that her posts lacked "utility".
A post which promotes a civilian-advantaged progression toward something, some discernible purpose, pursuit, or goal. I felt that a large majority of Mesk's posts failed to fit that description.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

I moved my vote to Epignosis because his case rejects common sense.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:30 am

No. I don't agree, and I don't think you truly believe this.

It is insanely easy to create posts that look useful, especially early on.

When you called Mesk good, what was it in her posts that gave you that perspective? And why did you decide so very late in the Day that her posts had "no civilian value?" She had no new posts.
She made a single comment about Kyle in one of her later posts which I thought connected decently with her initial not-giving-Day-1-reads-but-here-are-some-thoughts post. I decided that wasn't a good reason to lend town credit and could as easily represent manufactured input.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:14 am does anyone feel like they can confidently say they have any idea what's going on in this game?
So much so.

Losing confidence in you, Sloon.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Well the avalanche has arrived. :rolleyes:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:32 am I moved my vote to Epignosis because his case rejects common sense.
Same case I had when I went to bad 48 hours ago.

Speaking of...
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:33 am
Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:32 am I moved my vote to Epignosis because his case rejects common sense.

Speaking of...
I said "bad."

I meant "bed."

I'm getting lynched now, aren't I?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:34 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:33 am

Speaking of...
I said "bad."

I meant "bed."

I'm getting lynched now, aren't I?
-lights a candle for epignosis-
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Perhaps the most convincing point to me that my vote is currently in the right place is this: I fundamentally disagree with Jay on Mesk. That never happens. Sometimes we pull different interpretations out of things. But I don't remember the last time when we were both town and he presented a case that I thought was flat out wrong and misguided. I feel that way when he justifies voting for Mesk.

She didn't offer a whole lot of reads, sure. She was also a new player in a foreign land where all of us are scorching the thread with our posts. She couldn't keep up. No one blames her for that. when I looked at her posts, even when she was alive, I saw a player who wanted to be involved and make a name for herself, but simply could not at no fault of her own. I don't buy this "no civilian value" argument, I don't buy that her posts had no utility. They served the function of Mesk trying to engage herself with the thread. That's the first step every civilian has to take.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:33 am
So much so.

Losing confidence in you, Sloon.
You probably still have more confidence in me than I do.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:36 am Perhaps the most convincing point to me that my vote is currently in the right place is this: I fundamentally disagree with Jay on Mesk. That never happens. Sometimes we pull different interpretations out of things. But I don't remember the last time when we were both town and he presented a case that I thought was flat out wrong and misguided. I feel that way when he justifies voting for Mesk.

She didn't offer a whole lot of reads, sure. She was also a new player in a foreign land where all of us are scorching the thread with our posts. She couldn't keep up. No one blames her for that. when I looked at her posts, even when she was alive, I saw a player who wanted to be involved and make a name for herself, but simply could not at no fault of her own. I don't buy this "no civilian value" argument, I don't buy that her posts had no utility. They served the function of Mesk trying to engage herself with the thread. That's the first step every civilian has to take.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:36 am Perhaps the most convincing point to me that my vote is currently in the right place is this: I fundamentally disagree with Jay on Mesk. That never happens. Sometimes we pull different interpretations out of things. But I don't remember the last time when we were both town and he presented a case that I thought was flat out wrong and misguided. I feel that way when he justifies voting for Mesk.

I fundamentally disagree with you but that isn't particularly shocking to me.
ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If I do end up dead, a few parting words:

~ Any civilians who helped to kill me -- it's alright. I don't blame you. I understand that I have been a different player in this game and that is inherently going to generate suspicion. I'm over it.

~ Second, the activity level in this game has been fantastic to this point. The best thing the civilians can do moving forward is to maintain that through the finish. Do not let this game thread stagnate. That is the single best way to let a mafia team get comfortable.

~ Epi and Jack are full of shit right now. Press them on it when I'm gone. I'd also list Wilgy as a premier suspect.

~ My top town reads are Sloonei, dunya, and Quin.

~ I think speedchuck and malakim handled themselves well in this day phase, particularly toward the end. I'm less thrilled with Long Con.

~ Please at least give my ISOs a look, their primary value is as legacy and that's the whole point.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:38 am

what's your best argument for jay being town?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:40 am

Got none. Epi's case just sucks.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:40 am If I do end up dead, a few parting words:

~ Any civilians who helped to kill me -- it's alright. I don't blame you. I understand that I have been a different player in this game and that is inherently going to generate suspicion. I'm over it.

~ Second, the activity level in this game has been fantastic to this point. The best thing the civilians can do moving forward is to maintain that through the finish. Do not let this game thread stagnate. That is the single best way to let a mafia team get comfortable.

~ Epi and Jack are full of shit right now. Press them on it when I'm gone. I'd also list Wilgy as a premier suspect.

~ My top town reads are Sloonei, dunya, and Quin.

~ I think speedchuck and malakim handled themselves well in this day phase, particularly toward the end. I'm less thrilled with Long Con.

~ Please at least give my ISOs a look, their primary value is as legacy and that's the whole point.
you've got doctoral things to do. I release you from your mountainous bonds.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:41 am

what sucks about it?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

i underlined too much. Her not being able to keep up is what I disagree with. Her posts don't reflect that.

I totally don't blame her for not being around :bighug:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:43 am

what sucks about it?
It rejects common sense.
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:45 am

what sucks about it?
It rejects common sense.
How so?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:46 am
Quin wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:45 am

what sucks about it?
It rejects common sense.
How so?
<------------------------------
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 82

Post by DrWilgy »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:40 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:11 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:02 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:35 pm
Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:33 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:26 pm I feel my thoughts are very much in sync with DDL.

I am hesitant to vote Jay with him, but "I like this Jack more than Day 1" Jack sums up my exact feelings.
What about voting Malakim with me?
I can't promise to not swap later.

*Malakim*
Hey wilgy why were you willing to follow DDL onto malakim?
I wanted to see if something would happen.
Like what?
If anyone wanted to bandwagon. Sorry had to wait before EoDto day that.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 1]

Post by Sloonei »

for what it's worth (not much), these are two mesk posts which reflect her struggles to keep up with this game
Mesk514 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:06 am Oh fuck im so sorry... i totally forgot about this game for a moment... so not used to using another site
Mesk514 wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 4:11 am jeezlouise, so much to catch up on.... y'all been writing up a storm... hmmm
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I think Epi's case makes sense. At the heart of it he's trying to figure out why civilian Jay voted for Mesk and he apparently does not feel like he's getting a satisfactory answer.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 82

Post by DrWilgy »

Also, Malakim's reaction to DDL and I was pretty intense.

Interesting really. I don't know how to interpret such a harsh reaction followed by No U. I guess we'll see.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

"Jay lynched Mesk over Dom even though he had a GTH town read on Mesk because Mesk had posts and that's suspicious" was his case. That's not even a misrepresentation.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:10 am What is worse for me is that 3J elected to vote Mesk over Dom because...Mesk had more to say? That's shit, and 3J should know it's shit.
That's a bad case and he should feel bad for making it.
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

It's actually absurd how much EOD shenanigans have taken place in this game considering it's like 2AM or later for most of you.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:56 am It's actually absurd how much EOD shenanigans have taken place in this game considering it's like 2AM or later for most of you.
like i said, no one has any idea what's going on.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 26

Post by malakim2099 »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:52 am Also, Malakim's reaction to DDL and I was pretty intense.

Interesting really. I don't know how to interpret such a harsh reaction followed by No U. I guess we'll see.
Next time you want to vote for me, do me a favor and not do it right after I say I'm leaving for a couple hours.

That rubs me the wrong way. Even if it is legit.

Which, well, it really wasn't.
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[mention]Marmot[/mention] get in here before my refresh button breaks
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:57 am
Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:56 am It's actually absurd how much EOD shenanigans have taken place in this game considering it's like 2AM or later for most of you.
I mean it's 11pm for me and I don't have a job, are you guys just wrecking your sleep schedules?
malakim2099
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 26

Post by malakim2099 »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:07 am
I mean it's 11pm for me and I don't have a job, are you guys just wrecking your sleep schedules?
No work tomorrow, and I'm a bit of a night owl anyway.

Though tomorrow I'm picking up my parents' Xmas gift at Best buy, so that's going to keep me busy I'm sure.
Be the Vanguard of Destruction you want to be in the world!
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

its 4pm in the afternoon and some people still havent hit midnight? these guys are stuck in the past
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

scratch that its 5pm haha lol
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Kylemii wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:07 am
i work nights, my sleep schedule is wrecked by nature
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

sleep is for the weak
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: they/them
Aka: Marmot

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 4]

Post by Marmot »

BABY MOUNTAINS GOTTA GO
JaggedJimmy has been lynched. He was...

Chocolate Hills, Philippines (120 m) - There are so many of these hills in this area that they haven’t all been counted yet. There are so many hills, and they look like chocolate kisses when the grass dries out. This distracts another player nightly, roleblocking a player of Chocolate Hills’ choice.

You have until 22:00 MST on Sunday to submit your night actions, as I will be incapacitated tomorrow.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Mafia: Image Image Image Image
Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”