Total votes: 16
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Re: Mountain Mafia [NIGHT 4]

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:12 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:56 pm Epignosis, you're being needlessly difficult about this and while I'm enjoying talking with you about it I don't see it as being actually relevant to moving the game forward in any way. Its not my job to teach you basic symbolic logic.
Yet you keep trying.

I suspect you. And I'm not interested in "symbolic logic." I am interested in how you showed no interest in lynching 3J until it became a "thing" again.

You or LC will get my vote as it stands tomorrow.
If you suspect me then build a case and stop wasting my time.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:16 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:56 pm Epignosis, you're being needlessly difficult about this and while I'm enjoying talking with you about it I don't see it as being actually relevant to moving the game forward in any way. Its not my job to teach you basic symbolic logic.
Yet you keep trying.

I suspect you. And I'm not interested in "symbolic logic." I am interested in how you showed no interest in lynching 3J until it became a "thing" again.

If you suspect me then build a case and stop wasting my time.
No. I'm going to leave you to it. Carry on.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:44 pm Eloh, what is your opinion on Jack?
TBQH, he's not even really been on my radar. I would need to go through and read him more. Jay said he was full of shit. Could be distancing, but who knows. Jay's gameplay was super odd for him.
Very well.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:04 pm @Epignosis

these are the basics
No thanks. Your examples showed me all I need to know regarding the credibility of that link.
No like I'm actually pretty sure you could improve your critical thinking skills if you studied symbolic logic a little. You wouldn't fall into circular logic traps and stuff like that as much. I'm not even joking.

In any case from now on whenever I have to explain anything to you that you should reasonably already know as an English teacher you're going to owe me $50 of out of state tuition for for every hour I have to spend responding to you.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 489
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

dunya wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:27 pm I have to say, Jack doesn't make much pairing sense with other suspects I have. I have to gather my thoughts. When is night ending???
This is to be expected.

Townie Jack's favorite song is "If I'm bad, who are my teammates?"

That's the refrain. The verses go "I don't know" and "I look for scum in a vacuum for some reason."
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:23 pm

these are the basics
No thanks. Your examples showed me all I need to know regarding the credibility of that link.
No like I'm actually pretty sure you could improve your critical thinking skills if you studied symbolic logic a little. You wouldn't fall into circular logic traps and stuff like that as much. I'm not even joking.

In any case from now on whenever I have to explain anything to you that you should reasonably already know as an English teacher you're going to owe me $50 of out of state tuition for for every hour I have to spend responding to you.
You called an analogy a metaphor.

Fuck outta here.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Elohcin »

Mafia is difficult for me. Epi, when you asked me what I think of Jack, it was like trying to do a look-and-find in my brain, tbh. There are so many players, so many components, so much of not knowing where to place who. It's like when you cook in the kitchen and every ingredient is left out after usage. Dirty pots and pans everywhere and utinsils all over the place. When I go into the kitchen to plate the food, I have to find the lid to each container and put everything away, fill the dw with the dirty dishes and clean off the counter tops even before I can plate the food. If I don't, my brain is overwhelmed by the disorganization and I cannot think straight to plate all the components for each person. Jack is like the lid to the oregano seasoning in a sea of kitchen disarray. This is my view of mafia and why it's so difficult for me.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Sloonei, I'm going to have to get back to you on Bob case details. It's a pain to seperate things on mobile and so should reread for context.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Elohcin wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:29 pm Mafia is difficult for me. Epi, when you asked me what I think of Jack, it was like trying to do a look-and-find in my brain, tbh. There are so many players, so many components, so much of not knowing where to place who. It's like when you cook in the kitchen and every ingredient is left out after usage. Dirty pots and pans everywhere and utinsils all over the place. When I go into the kitchen to plate the food, I have to find the lid to each container and put everything away, fill the dw with the dirty dishes and clean off the counter tops even before I can plate the food. If I don't, my brain is overwhelmed by the disorganization and I cannot think straight to plate all the components for each person. Jack is like the lid to the oregano seasoning in a sea of kitchen disarray. This is my view of mafia and why it's so difficult for me.
And this is a simile.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

lol I'm not sure how I feel about being read as an oregano seasoning lid.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:26 pm

these are the basics

Fuck outta here.
The difference between an analogy and a metaphor is negligible as long as you knew what I meant, which you clearly did. The sole purpose for language is to communicate ideas and concepts so mission accomplished.

I never said I was a good teacher. I'm just telling you the arrangement. If you're going to waste any more of my time with semantics discussions I should get something out of it right?

It's just how things are now, sorry I don't make the rules.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:34 pm

these are the basics

Fuck outta here.
The difference between an analogy and a metaphor is negligible as long as you knew what I meant, which you clearly did. The sole purpose for language is to communicate ideas and concepts so mission accomplished.

I never said I was a good teacher. I'm just telling you the arrangement. If you're going to waste any more of my time with semantics discussions I should get something out of it right?

Your acceptance that words mean whatever people think they mean as long as they can assume the person whom they are communicating to will understand them is one reason people are such shitty communicators anymore.
Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:34 pmIt's just how things are now, sorry I don't make the rules.
If you studied prescriptivism and descriptivism, that's really, really, funny. :haha:
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:40 pm
Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:34 pm

these are the basics

Fuck outta here.

Your acceptance that words mean whatever people think they mean as long as they can assume the person whom they are communicating to will understand them is one reason people are such shitty communicators anymore.
Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:34 pmIt's just how things are now, sorry I don't make the rules.
If you studied prescriptivism and descriptivism, that's really, really, funny. :haha:
I really don't want to have this argument again :disappoint:
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epi's reasoning is double plus ungood.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

(Note to self: Stop antagonizing people.)
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:40 pmYour acceptance that words mean whatever people think they mean as long as they can assume the person whom they are communicating to will understand them is one reason people are such shitty communicators anymore.
hey guess what? Every single word in the dictionary was invented by a person. Words change constantly because society changes constantly alongside our means of communication. The reason you think otherwise is because your livelihood depends on the rigid nature of language in professional and academic settings remaining that way.
You see, the joke was that I literally did make that rule.

If you speak to me on this topic again I will ignore it. It's boring and has nothing to do with mafia.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Also, before we put this to bed I want to let you know that you've been needlessly insulting, and I don't really appreciate it. I hope we can move forward with you trying to murder me in a more mannerly fashion....

Because if we can't then I'm going to misuse commas in every post I make to you until one of us dies.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Words weren't invented by a person. You are so ignorant on the origin of language it kills me. Literally. It literally kills me. It literally kills me so much, I'm literally using literally wrong.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:33 pm Also, before we put this to bed I want to let you know that you've been needlessly insulting, and I don't really appreciate it. I hope we can move forward with you trying to murder me in a more mannerly fashion....

Because if we can't then I'm going to misuse commas in every post I make to you until one of us dies.
And I have found you insulting toward me.

We can move on.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My issue with Kylemii began with his lynching of Mesk over Dom due to his perspective that lynching the former would provide information that a lynching of the latter would not. I disagreed with this perspective. To me, lynching because you are trying to get clues as to what to do next is poor strategy at best, and a sign that you are evil at worst.

My issue with Kylemii continued with the way he pursued a speedchuck lynch, but went to a 3J lynch toward the end of the Day.

I've commented at length regarding both of these things, but the discussion became a linguistic debate.

I would rather others comment on Kylemii, his perspective, and his votes. Were they genuine or phony? I lean the latter.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:36 pm Words weren't invented by a person. You are so ignorant on the origin of language it kills me. Literally. It literally kills me. It literally kills me so much, I'm literally using literally wrong.
Oh that's right I forgot that words were gifted to us by the unfathomable Elder God's
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 815
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

I've had reasons to read Kyle as either alignment at various points. More recently I've liked the work he's doing to dig through Jay's posts. I didn't look closely at his vote and behavior diring Day 4.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Kylemii wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:49 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:36 pm Words weren't invented by a person. You are so ignorant on the origin of language it kills me. Literally. It literally kills me. It literally kills me so much, I'm literally using literally wrong.
Oh that's right I forgot that words were gifted to us by the unfathomable Elder God's
You weren't joking about those grammatical mistakes to piss me off, were you?

;)

For real, I don't want to fuss about this. This isn't the place to debate this shit. That's the truth. It's probably more annoying than the jackasses on here arguing about which Pokemon is the best.

It's Lugia, bitches.

I do believe our conversation got out of hand, and I'm going to step back. You are someone I value, even if we may not agree on things.

I also believe I have solid grievances against you in the context of Mafia.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:45 pm My issue with Kylemii began with his lynching of Mesk over Dom due to his perspective that lynching the former would provide information that a lynching of the latter would not. I disagreed with this perspective. To me, lynching because you are trying to get clues as to what to do next is poor strategy at best, and a sign that you are evil at worst.
already explained. Mesk was my suspect originally, at that time Dom was just a random non-poster that some other people had talked about a little bit.

I guess following your unique language rules my argument for lynching Mesk over Dom would be that there would have been more inferences to draw from the result had it been Mesk and not Dom because Mesk was more of a discussion topic. All other matters being equal.
My issue with Kylemii continued with the way he pursued a speedchuck lynch, but went to a 3J lynch toward the end of the Day.
I reviewed all lynch options for that day equally.
I've commented at length regarding both of these things, but the discussion became a linguistic debate.
The linguistic debate was a separate discussion

Until recently I was pretty sure it was a joke discussion because I thought you were making bad points on purpose, and posting pictures of rockstars as if it was a real response.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

To be fair, I posted a picture of Edgar Winter only to show the silliness in stating there are only three eye colors. Albinos can have red eyes. :p
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 1]

[mention]Epignosis[/mention]

You were in the thick of this. What are your thoughts?

Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:06 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:50 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:47 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:38 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:02 am
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:05 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:26 pm No hesitation in supporting Dom's lynch. I remain opposed to the idea of lynching malakim.
Sloonei, you may have already covered this but I have real problems with this assumption.

What I've noticed with traditional distancing is that a lot of scum like to keep their suspicious partners as "suspects."

This means if the town is hunting for 2 baddies, putting a teammate 3rd from the bottom in your rainbow. This means saying that you'll vote for a teammate or that they're the best option but ultimately not voting for them.

Why do you think Jay is not doing the later to Mal? Jimmy says he'd lynch Mal now if it was EOD but no matter how many times he was pushed, he refused to actually do so.

That screams "scumbuddies" to me.
I agree. I just disagree that malakim is the likely teammate. Sig and colonialbob look like better choices to me, and I'm also open to DrWilgy.
Why do you disagree?

Why was Jimmy after Mesk so hard if a townie Mal lynch would have been just as good for him?
I just gave one of my reasons for reading Mal as town in the first of my three consecutive posts above.

I think you're exaggerating Jay's role in the Mesk lynch. I could be misremembering, but as I recall he was largely a follower on the bandwagon. He said more about Mesk than others, but only because we were making him talk the most. He seized the Mesk wagon because it existed. He was saving himself, not Dom.
The highlight of the Mesk lynch was Epi and Jimmy butting heads over which of the two to lynch. Jimmy ended up looking really bad over this and did not look really bad prior.

He absolutely pushed for Mesk to die over Mal, not himself.
Not how I saw it. Epi and I started to pressure Jay long before Mesk emerged as a target ("long before" relative to the EoD pace). I pressured Jay to vote for the "player he was most suspicious of" and he chose Elohcin. Epi, nutella, myself, and I think somebody else all voted for Jay sometime during all of this. Dom faded to the background and was all but dropped as a suspect.
Quin then came in to present Mesk as a candidate. Jay seized on that, and Epi questioned him on this vote, drawing Dom as a comparable candidate and one who Jay had expressed more reasons in-thread to lynch. The argument over Dom/Mesk between Epi and Jay was about Jay's inconsistencies with regards to Mesk, rather than any alleged protection of Dom. Epi was backing him into a corner based on his Mesk vote. Jay was swinging wildly to justify voting for Mesk because that's what Epi was questioning him on and he had to say something that might seem plausible. He didn't.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to leave Kylemii alone to let him do his thing. I think we tangled enough and got off on a damn tangent, and I respect his resoluteness even if we disagree on certain things. I do want to hear other people's opinions about my grievances though.

Moving on.
Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:07 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:47 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:44 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:42 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:37 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:35 pmWhat do we think of LC? He was early to adopt the J3 suspicion last cycle but voted Speed. I recall thinking he was bad previous and now something isn't sitting right.
I don't recall adopting the JJJ suspicion. Are you sure your memories of that are accurate?
Lemme double cherck.
Chercking is what happens when a jerk checks. :noble: jk
You right. Idk what made me think you agreed with it. Bad feeling about LC absolved.
Somebody read this whole exchange. Now look at the below:
JaggedJimmyJa
18%
Voters: Epignosis, nutella, Long Con
The hell?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 4]

colonialbob wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:10 pm
dunya wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:17 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:40 am If I do end up dead, a few parting words:

~ Any civilians who helped to kill me -- it's alright. I don't blame you. I understand that I have been a different player in this game and that is inherently going to generate suspicion. I'm over it.

~ Second, the activity level in this game has been fantastic to this point. The best thing the civilians can do moving forward is to maintain that through the finish. Do not let this game thread stagnate. That is the single best way to let a mafia team get comfortable.

~ Epi and Jack are full of shit right now. Press them on it when I'm gone. I'd also list Wilgy as a premier suspect.

~ My top town reads are Sloonei, dunya, and Quin.

~ I think speedchuck and malakim handled themselves well in this day phase, particularly toward the end. I'm less thrilled with Long Con.

~ Please at least give my ISOs a look, their primary value is as legacy and that's the whole point.
Three remaining scum.

He names 8 players

Epi, Jack, Wilgy - anitown

sloonei, dunya, Quin - town

speedchuck, mal - positive things

long con - negative things

People he did not name at all in his "legacy post":
Elo
Kyle
insertnamehere
colonialbob
sig
nutella
DDL

Three scum remaining, it's a pick and mix. No way he didn't name all 3 of his team mates in that post and no way he would name all 3.

I'm going to start with the people he not name and list them from least scummy to most scummy in my head as of now, with the exception of insertnamehere (insert angry face emoji here)

sig
DDL
colonialbob
Elo
insertnamehere
Kyle
nutella

I wanted to place insertnamehere in the middle, but I actually feel much better about Elo today after reading some of her past civ games, so I'll place him one spot under here.

Potential suspects from this pool imo are:
INH
Kyle
nutella

I'm a little baffled as to why he didn't name nutella amongst "top town read", or colonialbob in any read, especially after his iso of him, since it's (the fact he didn't means he's not even really paying attention to bob imo, despite being slightly pro-bob all game....). I can't extend that same excuse to nutella, since she's literally been a "top town read" in everyone's lists and she was attacking him all kinds of harsh that eod phase. He couldn't have forgotten about her. He wanted us to forget about her. The one thing that clears nutella slightly for me is how hard Jay went after sprityo (my alter ego) for voting for her! He was hoping to lynch him fast and it all revolved around nutella. I feel awkward about that, because a sprityo lynch would be a town flip; and I don't think he'd want to be that wrong about someone over another scum member.
This post is a massive ball of WIFOM and I'm not sure why you'd even try to analyze it.
How I'm feeling about 80% of the "analysis" surrounding JJJ.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:55 pmYou weren't joking about those grammatical mistakes to piss me off, were you?

;)
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
For real, I don't want to fuss about this. This isn't the place to debate this shit. That's the truth. It's probably more annoying than the jackasses on here arguing about which Pokemon is the best.

It's Lugia, bitches.
You're right. Not about the Pokemon thing but you're right about the other stuff. cus it's definitely Volcarona I mean it's not even a contest....
I do believe our conversation got out of hand, and I'm going to step back. You are someone I value, even if we may not agree on things.
I love you too! <3333

and like.... I don't even necessarily think it's a bad thing that you think about things differently than I do, I have trouble reading things empathically sometimes, with tone or whatever and you were able to see Jay's scumminess long before I was able to.
I also believe I have solid grievances against you in the context of Mafia.
I know you do, and I honestly believe that you're a civilian in this game, because of the aforementioned inductive logic (actually... maybe it was deductive I forgot which one is which) and that bums me out because I'm good too.

I get why you might think that because I've just sort of been floating along but.... The game JUSt got interesting and I don't want to die yet. I want to live so I can have fun solving things instead of being dead. You can't have fun while you're dead. You can only decompose and turn into a sweet skeleton.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

To Jack:

My immediate instinct after JJJ got lynched was to lynch Dom's replacement next (sorry, "Dom's replacement" is easier to write than having to go back and see what the replacement's username is).

I agree with your view. It was my own: Why would 3J say Mesk was good, Dom was bad, say he'd vote Dom if there were moments left in the Day, but then ultimately ended up voting Mesk?

However, two things have given me pause here:

First, I believe Sloonei is good, and he is holding up a finger.

Second,

Wait a minute. :suspish:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Well, hell.

I hosted the damn game and had to go back and look.

My thought was that malakim2099 was faking the "janitor" thing because he played in Street Fighter and was bad. I don't reveal the identities of the killed my games usually, but Street Fighter was an exception, and that was the only game of mine malakim2099 ever played in.

Therefore:

Second, malakim2099 looked genuinely confused at there not being a Night kill reveal.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:21 pm Well, hell.

My thought was that malakim2099 was faking the "janitor" thing because he played in Street Fighter and was bad. I don't reveal the identities of the killed my games usually, but Street Fighter was an exception, and that was the only game of mine malakim2099 ever played in.

Therefore:

Second, malakim2099 looked genuinely confused at there not being a Night kill reveal.
Do you think this is alignment indicative?

I do not.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

dunya wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:31 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:22 pm
speedchuck wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:51 pm
Elohcin wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:14 am I just went from 1 simple order this week to four orders (3 of them pretty elaborate) so I'm a little overwhelmed but thankful for such work so close to Christmas.
I just realized that you probably actually do make cakes. :haha:
Why yes. Yes, I do. www.facebook.com/LittleMissCakesNC
Link doesn't work :(
Nonmillenials are bad at using technology. Here, I fixed it.

https://m.facebook.com/LittleMissCakesNC
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:32 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:21 pm Well, hell.

Therefore:

Do you think this is alignment indicative?

I do not.
I suppose not.

That said, I would like to hear more from malakim2099 in light of 3J's lynch before taking him down. The worst thing going against him is something an evildoer did.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Man, next time I'm bad, I'm gonna push really hard to save random people and make vague weak cases against several people too. Wine for everyone!
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Yet you keep trying.

Do what you must. There's no way I'm voting for you tomorrow.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:11 pm I'm going to leave Kylemii alone to let him do his thing. I think we tangled enough and got off on a damn tangent, and I respect his resoluteness even if we disagree on certain things. I do want to hear other people's opinions about my grievances though.

Moving on.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:35 pmWhat do we think of LC? He was early to adopt the J3 suspicion last cycle but voted Speed. I recall thinking he was bad previous and now something isn't sitting right.
I don't recall adopting the JJJ suspicion. Are you sure your memories of that are accurate?
Lemme double cherck.
You right. Idk what made me think you agreed with it. Bad feeling about LC absolved.
JaggedJimmyJa
18%
The hell?
Yyyyyeeeeaaahhhhh. LC is currently number one most likely to get my vote tomorrow.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:44 pm Man, next time I'm bad, I'm gonna push really hard to save random people and make vague weak cases against several people too. Wine for everyone!
The problem is that I drink wine. Lots of wine. I am a

It is a legitimate strategy. I do it. Can you not consider that 3J is smart enough to pretend to save Dom?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:11 pm I'm going to leave Kylemii alone to let him do his thing. I think we tangled enough and got off on a damn tangent, and I respect his resoluteness even if we disagree on certain things. I do want to hear other people's opinions about my grievances though.

Moving on.
Lemme double cherck.
JaggedJimmyJa
18%
The hell?
Yeah, I changed to JJJ in the last couple of minutes of that lynch. Wilgy called me an early adopter of the JJJ suspicion, which wasn't true.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:48 pmYyyyyeeeeaaahhhhh. LC is currently number one most likely to get my vote tomorrow.
:haha: Oh, you've been champing at the bit to vote me all game.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

You are correct that Wilgy said "early," but you didn't include that word:

"I don't recall adopting the JJJ suspicion. Are you sure your memories of that are accurate? "

That's categorical. Why didn't you recall suspecting 3J, or why did you forget suspecting him?
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:51 pm
Yeah, I changed to JJJ in the last couple of minutes of that lynch. Wilgy called me an early adopter of the JJJ suspicion, which wasn't true.
...Actually, in your words, you didn't recall adopting the JJJ suspicion... at all. You didn't specify "early" as what you were denying. But you voted for JJJ on day 3 when I encouraged people to switch to him at the end, and yet you never said anything about suspecting JJJ before or after that and you voted for speed on day 4. Something's not adding up here.
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, I never campaigned to get JJJ lynched; he wasn't a suspect of mine. I voted for him in the last few minutes because I liked it better in the end than the vote-for-low-poster choice (Dom/Mesk).
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:56 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:51 pm
...Actually, in your words, you didn't recall adopting the JJJ suspicion... at all. You didn't specify "early" as what you were denying. But you voted for JJJ on day 3 when I encouraged people to switch to him at the end, and yet you never said anything about suspecting JJJ before or after that and you voted for speed on day 4. Something's not adding up here.
What's not adding up? I cast a vote for the guy because I preferred it... based mostly on what Epi was saying as I recall.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella and I mind melding is weird.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by nutella »

Let's take a look at LC's day 3 game of "around-the-world"
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 pm Dammit epi, you inspired me.

vote dom
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:22 am Yeah, the Dom lynch will give zero info. I'll go Mesk.

*vote Mesk*
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:36 am
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:34 am come on LC (or kyle or quin or wilgy) join usss
This is pretty convincing.
....Ok man :suspish:

Linki: Oh, you didn't like the idea of voting for dom or mesk after all, huh? So much for that "inspiration"
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Long Con wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:51 pmYeah, I changed to JJJ in the last couple of minutes of that lynch. Wilgy called me an early adopter of the JJJ suspicion, which wasn't true.
but that's not what you said
Long Con wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:37 pmI don't recall adopting the JJJ suspicion. Are you sure your memories of that are accurate?
statement lacks time frame

linki oh.
Long Con
So Divine

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 3]

Post by Long Con »

nutella wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:59 pm Let's take a look at LC's day 3 game of "around-the-world"
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:52 pm Dammit epi, you inspired me.

vote dom
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:22 am Yeah, the Dom lynch will give zero info. I'll go Mesk.

*vote Mesk*
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:36 am
nutella wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:34 am come on LC (or kyle or quin or wilgy) join usss
This is pretty convincing.
....Ok man :suspish:

Linki: Oh, you didn't like the idea of voting for dom or mesk after all, huh? So much for that "inspiration"
Do you really want me to respond to the inspiration thing? 'Cause you aren't understanding it.
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

Dear mafia, if you kill one of kyle/Epi i promise to try to get the other lynched so we don't have to read any more academic dick-measuring kthx
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

colonialbob wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:00 am Dear mafia, if you kill one of kyle/Epi i promise to try to get the other lynched so we don't have to read any more academic dick-measuring kthx
Chill. Epi and I are cool now.

Return to “Previous Side Missions”