nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Re: Mountain Mafia [DAY 6]

Post by nutella »

colonialbob wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:18 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:03 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:06 pm I'm smellin what Epi is cookin (although it could be those delicious-looking cakes I suppose), and I've expressed suspicion before, so:

Quin
This looks very go-along, get-along to me.
I honestly don't understand what this means.

And after I complimented your cakes, too! :sigh:
I think she means it looks like you are trying to buddy Epi by going along with his case and joining his vote.
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
dunya
GOAT Whisperer
Posts in topic: 798

Post by dunya »

I hope ya'll don't lynch Quin without him coming in here and defending himself.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason
Posts in topic: 781
Preferred Pronouns: he/him

Post by Kylemii »

I didn't realize Quin had so many votes
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 320
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:42 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:32 pm Are we talking about the same post here?
Actually no. No we are not. Epi's later post in which he voted Quin is about Sig. You should read it.
Oh, I haven't read that one. I should read it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:32 pm Are we talking about the same post here?
Actually no. No we are not. Epi's later post in which he voted Quin is about Sig. You should read it.
It's the same post, he just analyses what JJJ said about sig for a bit, then votes Quin for going after sig?
speedchuck
Knight of No Renown
Posts in topic: 497

Post by speedchuck »

Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:08 pm
It's the same post, he just analyses what JJJ said about sig for a bit, then votes Quin for going after sig?
Ah. I assumed it wasn't the same post because you cut the end off.

[mention]Epignosis[/mention] We're stupid. Come in here and clarify your read of Quin and your read of Sig.
SIGNATURE:
Speedchuck wins the "Jack Torrance Has Always Been The Caretaker" award.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
colonialbob
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 237
Preferred Pronouns: He/his/him

Post by colonialbob »

nutella wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:26 pm
colonialbob wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:06 pm I'm smellin what Epi is cookin (although it could be those delicious-looking cakes I suppose), and I've expressed suspicion before, so:

Quin

I think she means it looks like you are trying to buddy Epi by going along with his case and joining his vote.
Oh, I guess that makes sense. I mean, the sentence, not as much the accusation. I listed Quin as one of my 4 suspects yesterday, and made clear two were inactives who were suspects from POE. So It's not like this is the first time I've talked about Quin.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I really don't think my reading comprehension deserves to have been attacked. :pout: This time.

I put more weight on his direct analysis of sig than the JJJ parts. I don't really know how to tell the difference between JJJ trying to get an inactive Civ lynched, and JJJ distancing from a teammate, so that stuff I took with a grain of salt. That's why I excluded it from the already-long quote - the meat of the post, to me, is in what I quoted.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:43 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:29 pm
speedchuck wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:21 pm I liked Epi's thoughts on sig, in addition to my own, so I'll cast a vote there right now.
colonialbob wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:24 pm Speed with the sudden entrance. I like it.

Voting LC for now.
:haha:
Hey, let me in on the joke! :confused:
I'm pretty sure Epi's post was pro-Sig. Like in cbob's post there, where I was pro-LC and then he voted LC. It's amusing when people say they like a post that defends someone and then votes for the defended.
My post was D1 and iirc had happened just after you had first made an appearance in the thread, posting a bunch of content. I approved of the fact that you posted content, not necessarily all of the content itself.

(Not to get sidetracked but just to explain myself)
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

I also don't understand what Epi's post meant and what 'he was cooking's cbob could you explain what you saw
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 464

Post by Quin »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:10 pm

@Epignosis We're stupid. Come in here and clarify your read of Quin and your read of Sig.
Yes please.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 206

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:06 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:25 pm Don't tou have some studying to do 😋
I always have studying to do. Why didn't you answer my question?
Firat of all, I post as I catch up. Second, I must have missed it. What is ypur question? Third, I did notice this in your ISO of me. You say I said, "Why can't I just sit and read mafia all day? " When did I say this? I don't see it in your spoilers.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

wait... Quin... I thought you were voting for sig? But your vote is on INH? I'm confused here... going through your posts you went ahead and voted for Sig right away after the deathless night post, then you said that thinking about it you'd rather lynch INH (which is presumably when you switched your vote?) but then later you post a selective ISO of sig's posts that you didn't like and concluded "I'd lynch him." But your vote is still on INH
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Dunya, you say I change my stance on dom within a few posts of each other which is not true. You take my quick upchecked rainbow list and treat is like gospel truth. That's crazy. I don't think I'll even make a rainbow list again.
We all waver back and for on people every day in mafia I think your case against me is silly.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

sequel to "the search for quin"
we found quin, but he's a goddamn mess
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:07 pm a little bit of a pressure vote on Eloh. Eloh, are you still extremely busy IRL?
I have four ordera this week when means I'm working seven days straight this week. I also homeschool three children bin three separate grades and run a household. I've also taken on cooking dinners this week along with breakfast and lunch as Epi is tied up this week with practices and performances for a Christmas cantada he is in. Yes...always busy.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 396

Post by Epignosis »

speedchuck wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:10 pm

@Epignosis We're stupid. Come in here and clarify your read of Quin and your read of Sig.
It isn't complicated.

What LC colored as red and perceived as "anti-sig" remarks really aren't. They are my running commentary on someone who is clearly not at all mindful of what he is saying, presumably because he lacks the time to be as much.

It is easy to dig into someone for inconsistencies and hypocritical remarks. It is harder to point them all out and walk away from it an overall positive view of the person's role.

sig's posts are wildly inconsistent, maintain no logic that I can follow, and don't really do anything to help the civilians. On top of it all, he never once voted. Is sig bad?

Always a possibility. What I'm seeing, however, is entirely consistent with someone who hasn't been around and probably isn't looking to play somebody.

Those are sig's posts though. It's easy to grill those.

JJJ's posts about sig are another matter entirely. JJJ remained open the entire time toward lynching sig should the climate of the thread swing that way (as it did swing toward Mesk, whom he had called good). JJJ's attitude- and I do not believe this to be a ruse- was to lynch low-posters. He even said low-posters were more likely to be bad because the thread was so active. This is horseshit.

I cannot see a single shred of evidence that JJJ and sig are teammates.

My investigation brought me to the interactions between JJJ and Quin. JJJ called Quin a civilian for bullshit reasons (i.e., I don't actually believe JJJ viewed Quin as a civilian), praised his opening contribution (which he misquoted), and on top of that, Quin has been needlessly antagonistic toward me and my effort to lynch JJJ. Even after JJJ was shown to be bad, Quin doubled down on his vague and pissy take that my thinking was poor.

JJJ was eager to lynch low-posters. Quin has taken up that mantle, even though the only confirmed mafia was the low-poster exterminator.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Quin

Awe... it's not personal. Just seems what mafia players call bandwagony, i guess.
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

nutella wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:45 pm wait... Quin... I thought you were voting for sig? But your vote is on INH? I'm confused here... going through your posts you went ahead and voted for Sig right away after the deathless night post, then you said that thinking about it you'd rather lynch INH (which is presumably when you switched your vote?) but then later you post a selective ISO of sig's posts that you didn't like and concluded "I'd lynch him." But your vote is still on INH
I voted INH over sig based on activity. That's all. I think there's a good chance they're both bad (but dunya did say something on this I need to go back and read). I did the ISO on sig because he had posts and I didn't want to consider him for a lynch without at least reading what content he had.
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
Quin
Indecent Bastard

Post by Quin »

Epi can call my attack on his argument lazy all he wants. That's bullshit. I'm not discussing it with him, because he just wants me to repeat myself over and over. I'm not going to.

And I'm not going to use the exact same angle as 3J knowing it already failed if I'm bad.
ImageImageImageImage
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:46 pm Dunya, you say I change my stance on dom within a few posts of each other which is not true. You take my quick upchecked rainbow list and treat is like gospel truth. That's crazy. I don't think I'll even make a rainbow list again.
We all waver back and for on people every day in mafia I think your case against me is silly.
Sorry Eloh, you made a conscious decision to place Dom ahead of the likes of INH/Glor and even Mesk & sig on your list. I just don't see why you would do that. I don't think it's gospel truth, but there has to be some reason behind it. I don't think you used an online randomizer and coughed up that list, did you?
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Quin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:57 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:45 pm wait... Quin... I thought you were voting for sig? But your vote is on INH? I'm confused here... going through your posts you went ahead and voted for Sig right away after the deathless night post, then you said that thinking about it you'd rather lynch INH (which is presumably when you switched your vote?) but then later you post a selective ISO of sig's posts that you didn't like and concluded "I'd lynch him." But your vote is still on INH
I voted INH over sig based on activity. That's all. I think there's a good chance they're both bad (but dunya did say something on this I need to go back and read). I did the ISO on sig because he had posts and I didn't want to consider him for a lynch without at least reading what content he had.
here
dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:11 pm
Epignosis wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:20 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:45 am if both sig and INH were on the scum team, and both inactive, malakim would have replaced in for scum for sure. It's definitely one and not the other or maybe neither. :shrug:

But let's talk about speedchuck and colonialbob.
I don't think that's logical.

sig was not completely inactive, and had stated in his first post that there would be a stretch where he would not be particularly active.

Glorfindel never posted at all. insertnamehere replaced him and said nothing but was active elsewhere. I doubt the host would use another replacement for this role regardless of alignment until the other spots got a replacement first.

MP was mafia and got replaced.

Dom was a civilian and got replaced.

Assuming you are a civilian, that's two civilian replacements and at least one mafia replacement.

There's no reason to assume the host would favor the mafia faction with replacements over civilians.
I think it's very logical.

I didn't say the host favors the mafia faction, but I don't think the host would have seen 2 inactive members of the scum team (which is 50% of their roles) and decide instead to sub mal into our otherwise only inactive townie tole. That creates imbalance, since at least one of the scum roles we know depends on another. He's not going to shoot them in both feet.

If sig/INH are both mafia, one of them would have been replaced/replaced again before Dom was for the balance of the game, since we know for certainty now no more replacements will exist this far into the game. :shrug:

This theory is to debunk sig/INH, w/w pairing.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate
Posts in topic: 485
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Dragon D. Luffy »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:45 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:59 am Anyone got any good reasons to choose either sig or inh over the other?
Sig has posts and INH doesn't is the only reason I can think of. I would think if someone opened their role PM and saw it was scum, they would at least ty a little bit to help out his/her team rather than just being a total no-show. I think ita more likely that a civ is the no-show.
From my experience this doesn't really happen.

When baddies can't play, they can't play, regardlessof BTSC or not.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:53 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:07 pm a little bit of a pressure vote on Eloh. Eloh, are you still extremely busy IRL?
I have four ordera this week when means I'm working seven days straight this week. I also homeschool three children bin three separate grades and run a household. I've also taken on cooking dinners this week along with breakfast and lunch as Epi is tied up this week with practices and performances for a Christmas cantada he is in. Yes...always busy.
You are still my favorite Cake Lady.
colonialbob
Loan Shark

Post by colonialbob »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:26 pm I also don't understand what Epi's post meant and what 'he was cooking's cbob could you explain what you saw
He laid out some reasoning that points to Sig as town, then says it make a him suspicious of Quin saying he'd like to vote out sig. He then votes for Quin.

I thought he had some good points (smelled what he's cookin) and also had some suspicion of Quin, so I too voted for him.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:08 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:46 pm Dunya, you say I change my stance on dom within a few posts of each other which is not true. You take my quick upchecked rainbow list and treat is like gospel truth. That's crazy. I don't think I'll even make a rainbow list again.
Sorry Eloh, you made a conscious decision to place Dom ahead of the likes of INH/Glor and even Mesk & sig on your list. I just don't see why you would do that. I don't think it's gospel truth, but there has to be some reason behind it. I don't think you used an online randomizer and coughed up that list, did you?
No...the reason was because dom was not active. And i had several people in the same green color. Several in the same yellow, and so on. They were together and in no particular order. Just all green.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:01 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:51 pm
Elohcin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:41 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:49 am I mean.... it's possible one of the role secrets is a protect or a roleblock but.... 2/5 is a really bad murder success record.
This is true. Is there is a protect or roleblock secret, then that person must have a leprechaun in his butt. And if so...keep up the good work.

If not, then I think JJJ might have been the only really active baddie and that's why he played so shitty (no offense J). Anyone know of a game where JJJ was a lonesome baddie and know how he played in it? Let's see...some quiet/quieter players include Sig, INH, Wilgy, even Epi and nutella have been quieter than usual imo and could have missed deadlines. Think about how the end of phases have been pretty all over the place as well. It could have caused missing the deadline. I don't know. Lots to think about. Lots more to read too.
I don't think that's even the only conclusion to come to with that information set of inferences. This game has been less than forgiving with phase end times, I could see a couple kills getting missed cus baddie-B went to bed 7 hours ago thinking that her teammate Jay was going to send it in, and Baddie-C was busy at work and couldn't check btsc or something.
I love the female representation in your thoughts. No joke.
*kylemii*

If he flips bad, lynch Eloh.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:14 pm
Kylemii wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:49 am I mean.... it's possible one of the role secrets is a protect or a roleblock but.... 2/5 is a really bad murder success record.
This is true. Is there is a protect or roleblock secret, then that person must have a leprechaun in his butt. And if so...keep up the good work.

If not, then I think JJJ might have been the only really active baddie and that's why he played so shitty (no offense J). Anyone know of a game where JJJ was a lonesome baddie and know how he played in it? Let's see...some quiet/quieter players include Sig, INH, Wilgy, even Epi and nutella have been quieter than usual imo and could have missed deadlines. Think about how the end of phases have been pretty all over the place as well. It could have caused missing the deadline. I don't know. Lots to think about. Lots more to read too.
I don't think that's even the only conclusion to come to with that information set of inferences. This game has been less than forgiving with phase end times, I could see a couple kills getting missed cus baddie-B went to bed 7 hours ago thinking that her teammate Jay was going to send it in, and Baddie-C was busy at work and couldn't check btsc or something.
*kylemii*

:srsnod: :haha:
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Or maybe I'm reaching because Portuguese defaultsto male pronouns in the absence of specific gender, while English doesn't necessarily do that.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Otherwise this sounds like a slip.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Sorry, its submitted early. Jist all green, or yellow, or orangy and so on.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:14 pm

*kylemii*

that's pretty funny. :p when I wrote "her" I was thinking of dunya since the time zones and day phase end times would effect her the most.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Elohcin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:13 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:08 pm
No...the reason was because dom was not active. And i had several people in the same green color. Several in the same yellow, and so on. They were together and in no particular order. Just all green.
Ok you say the reason was because Dom was not active.
Elohcin wrote: Wed Nov 22, 2017 3:37 pm Elohcin
Mesk514
JaggedJimmyJay
Spacedaisy

Dragon D. Luffy
Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005
speedchuck

Kylemii
DrWilgy
insertnamehere
colonialbob
sig
sprityo

Quin
Sloonei
Dom
nutella

Long Con
Dom is orange and third from bottom

I wont go into much theory about sig/spriyo/Mesk (all of whom were low posters, and have varying locations on your rainbow list), but let's talk about INH.

Why is insertnamehere yellow and 6 spots above Dom?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

though I should clarify that I don't think dunya is bad. if dunya is mafia she's putting an incredible amount of effort into not looking like it.

but dunya is the most prominent example of a player fucked over by poll end times some of the time.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

which was the point of that pet theory
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

I'll be honest, I'm half joking and half poking a theory just to see what happens.

I have seen more stupid slips come true.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

But you know what's also interesting, Kyle also "slipped" into counting three scum in his fake time zone example fail, instead of four. I wonder if it was deliberate or like me, we're so used to there being 3 we sometimes forget to count up for this game.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Quin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:01 pm Epi can call my attack on his argument lazy all he wants. That's bullshit. I'm not discussing it with him, because he just wants me to repeat myself over and over. I'm not going to.

And I'm not going to use the exact same angle as 3J knowing it already failed if I'm bad.
I don't give a good doggamn what you think of my argument. I was right. Worship me.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Like, last game I played at NF every player had a kill and a protect they could use every night.

I ask everyone to claim who they targeted and some guy says he protected two people in the same post.

We lynch him while he screams "IT WAS A MISTAKE".

Scumflip

True story.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:26 pm
Quin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:01 pm Epi can call my attack on his argument lazy all he wants. That's bullshit. I'm not discussing it with him, because he just wants me to repeat myself over and over. I'm not going to.

I don't give a good doggamn what you think of my argument. I was right. Worship me.
Epi, if you really believe Quin is scum, do you think scum Quin would make a big fuss over your argument of why JJJ is scum, after the event occured and he flipped scum? I mean, does that seem like something a scum Quin would do? Cos I don't know scum Quin very well, but I know no scum I have ever played with would actually do that.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:16 pm Or maybe I'm reaching because Portuguese defaultsto male pronouns in the absence of specific gender, while English doesn't necessarily do that.
Using pronouns in this country is punishable by death. I just call everybody "That Asshole" to be safe.
Dragon D. Luffy
The Pirate

Ok it's past 10 PM (and I'm amorning person) which means my IQ has just dropped by half.

I don't get the Quin lynch.

Can anyone explain?
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:24 pm But you know what's also interesting, Kyle also "slipped" into counting three scum in his fake time zone example fail, instead of four. I wonder if it was deliberate or like me, we're so used to there being 3 we sometimes forget to count up for this game.
The example didn't need 4 baddies. Speculating on what specific mundane activities every mafia member might do in their spare time that might prevent them from sending in kill PMs has no value.

I listed sleep and work since they're the things that take the longest to do during an average human-life day that might prevent mafios from communicating who should send the PM in. I couldn't think of a third example.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:32 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:24 pm But you know what's also interesting, Kyle also "slipped" into counting three scum in his fake time zone example fail, instead of four. I wonder if it was deliberate or like me, we're so used to there being 3 we sometimes forget to count up for this game.
The example didn't need 4 baddies. Speculating on what specific mundane activities every mafia member might do in their spare time that might prevent them from sending in kill PMs has no value.

I listed sleep and work since they're the things that take the longest to do during an average human-life day that might prevent mafios from communicating who should send the PM in. I couldn't think of a third example.
way to debunk my theory of why you might be townie. :rolleyes:

(p.s. <3 )
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:16 pm Or maybe I'm reaching because Portuguese defaultsto male pronouns in the absence of specific gender, while English doesn't necessarily do that.
No, it's the same in English. I also thought it was slip-esque.
Kylemii
Bodice of Reason

Post by Kylemii »

dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:32 pmway to debunk my theory of why you might be townie. :rolleyes:
i'm not sure what this means
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:31 pm Ok it's past 10 PM (and I'm amorning person) which means my IQ has just dropped by half.

I don't get the Quin lynch.

Can anyone explain?
sure, Epi made the following observations:
Epignosis wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:16 pm As a side note, this observation makes me immediately suspicious of this:
Quin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:23 am
nutella wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:59 am Anyone got any good reasons to choose either sig or inh over the other?
Nothing game related persay, but I think I'd rather lynch INH thinking on it. INH is an inactive replacement with a combined 0 posts and sig is an inactive with some posts. I'd prefer INH on principle.

It's worth giving sig a look since he has some content at least. I have enough motivation for that.
Quin wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:58 am I've just pulled some posts that stand out.
sig wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:32 am Mesk I've seen drunk mafia before but never high mafia, I'm enjoying it.

Also wow I'm dumb I thought the phase ended tonight.

I'm on phone about to drive to Columbus so my post will be limited, right now I've got a minor scum read on LC. I think his interaction with epi was odd and I don't like the nutella wagon which he helped to push. However, i always think lc is bad and i could see him and Epi dick slinging to be town on town
Nutella looks like she always does to me.

I do find Epi's ddl vote to be odd, he very much avoided both wagons and any fallout by voting that way.

Mesk514 it'll take awhile for you to switch over to the infodumping rules, it took me quite a few games.
sig dislikes the nutella wagon but doesn't give an opinion on anyone involved in it besides LC and Epi at any point. His LC talk here is just sitting on the fence.
sig wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:49 am I'm semi caught up but skipped a few pages in the middle.

I don't like daisy going after me and sprit and other low posters that screams mafia. Targeting people who aren't around to one defend themselves and two yo lynch since you get less heat if they flip civ when lynched. Since they weren't active so no big deal. Is my thoughts regarding lynching low posters. I also don't like het posts on wilgy they seem like she's trying to spread paranoia

From my catch up eloh and epi look good. From what I've seen of wilgy I like. I've got a slight civ read of nutella and am a slight scum read on lc.

If I wanted to throw my vote somewhere I'd go for either daisy or maybe lc however given t he two wagons I'll look over the cases really fast.

I might make one or two more posts , I've got to be up early tomorrow to go out with my friends family and finish some homework so I might not.
NO U.
sig wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:50 am
Sloonei wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:37 am
sig wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:33 am Howdy, sorry for not voting, I'd have gone for Daisy or LC since I didn't really see the case on any player. I'll address Daisy really fast, but first I want to say I really dislike the movement from her and JJJ to go after low posters who are kind off present, but not. I'll be totally honest I'm not very present and I find it odd people expect massive posts thanksgiving weekend. I also didn't expect this game to have 1400+ posts before day 3.

So since no lynches are impossible at this point one of the two, I'm assuming Jack due to vote break down has to be civ? Since mafia doesn't have a lynch survivor. Either way one of the two players should be seen as lock clear civ.
Why does Jack get your favorable outlook here?
So assuming nutella is who I think she is, then Jack was leading the lynch. True there might be other vote things going on, but I feel like neither Jack nor sloonie would make sense for the mafia team to target with their minus 1. Unless we're all way off with mafia members.

Jack didn't die and I only saw one known role that can survive a lynch. If it wasn't Jack then it's sloonie.

The only other role would be the 3rd party. Usually I'm very anti Third party, however it doesn't appear that this role is a SK so I don't care much and would rather focus on mafia. Therefore one of them must be a civ.
Put this here because I wanted to say that I agree with what sig's putting down re: EoD2. I don't have any inclination in reading the actual post.

---

I'd lynch him. The lack of night kills means more to me than any of that ^.
Quin
and also:
Epignosis wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:25 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Quin has made a bunch of posts and I cannot recall feeling much from any of them. Reminder to self to investigate.
In his first post about people, JJJ includes this blurb about Quin. Why? If he can't remember feeling much from any of Quin's posts, why say this? And what's up with, "Reminder to self to investigate?" Is 3J really going to go back over his giant post to see this to-do list?

No. Quin reminded him.

Also:
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Quin pulled this move on Day 0. I think it's decent on a couple fronts:

1) It's effective for content generation.
2) This notion of "I have a suspicion, everyone else should tell me what it is" strikes me as an atypical means for a mafioso to either smear or distance.
Quin's Day 0 nonsense against me got the stamp of approval from JJJ.

Mind you, what applies to mafia equally applies to civilians. What civilian would come in Day 0 with " ima vote epignosis whenever and i'd like someone to tell me why that is" ?

I also note the careless misquoting of Quin's statement. Quin was asking why he was going to vote for me, not whom he was voting for.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Epi, if you really believe Quin is scum, do you think scum Quin would make a big fuss over your argument of why JJJ is scum, after the event occured and he flipped scum? I mean, does that seem like something a scum Quin would do? Cos I don't know scum Quin very well, but I know no scum I have ever played with would actually do that.
Quin was wrong. He could realize my argument brought about a mafia lynch, or he could double down on his aggravation with my process.

He chose the latter.

Cam Newton doesn't tell Luke Kuechly his play was shit when Kuechly picks off a pass and runs it in for a touchdown.

If Quin and I are on the same team, then he should reevaluate what that means.

I don't think we're on the same team.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Kylemii wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:35 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:32 pmway to debunk my theory of why you might be townie. :rolleyes:
i'm not sure what this means
It was a joke. I was joking with DDL a little bit. I made a mistake early in the game accounting for 3 scum instead of 4. The argument against my scum alignment is that clearly if I was on the scum team, I'd not miscount my teammates.
dunya
GOAT Whisperer

Post by dunya »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:37 pm
dunya wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:29 pm

Quin was wrong. He could realize my argument brought about a mafia lynch, or he could double down on his aggravation with my process.

He chose the latter.

Cam Newton doesn't tell Luke Kuechly his play was shit when Kuechly picks off a pass and runs it in for a touchdown.

If Quin and I are on the same team, then he should reevaluate what that means.

I don't think we're on the same team.
you lost me at Cam Newton

Return to “Previous Side Missions”